Reviews of Europe Playa Marina 4 stars

Paseo Illetas, 68, E-07181 Illetas, Spain

#7 of 8 hotels in Illetas

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Really lovely, I would go back - maybe consider giving the rooms kettles :)
    • Superior Single Room

Missed have a kettle in my room to make tea - though reception did get me hot water upon request.

Lovely clean room, nicely decorated, delicious breakfast and helpful staff. Well done guys!

Great location, as it s very easy to reach city centre,...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Great location, as it s very easy to reach city centre, rooms very clean and comfortable, staff were beyond polite, we felt very welcomed, many thanks to Enrique whom was very friendly and polite.

Perfect spot

Secluded yet vibrant location. The hotel layout off the back of a cliff overlooking the water is amazing. Staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. Food was excellent!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Managers at the reception are very friendly and supportive.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

I expected that there will be a real fitness room and not 4 types of equipment and tennis table.

Managers at the reception are very friendly and supportive. The food is amazing, it is even served specially.

Pool was beautiful and room.

Check in procedure was disappointing as I was checked in a single room for two days before my friend arrived. I was informed I had to check out and check in after I asked if I could stay in same room. Following these instructions I packed my things and checked out and checked in and they told me I could keep same room. This was what I wanted however I was informed by a different staff member when I first checked in that I would have to check out. Could have saved me packing my things.

Pool was beautiful and room.

Nice Hotel 👍🏻
    • Superior Single Room

Security, on checkout I was told I owed €87 for drinks I didn’t even order? How is this possible? Also at breakfast there’s no staff who should ask you your name or which room you are staying in, it’s too easy for guests from other hotels to come in and take advantage which I’m sure happens a lot.

I liked the location, staff and choice of food at breakfast.

The Hotel is wonderful and located in very calm area, with...
    • Superior Single Room

1/ the wifi connection is catastrophic; not available in all rooms. and even in the common areas like the pool the connection is usually broken and need each time to insert the user/password. 2/ the hotel do not have a parking and it very difficult to park nearby. they offer either a payed parking 5 min walking ( was full once i was there) or a public parking 10 min away ( free)

The Hotel is wonderful and located in very calm area, with very nice view. the direct access to the sea/beach is perfect. the Bar & poll staff is very friendly. also the breakfast was superb.

Rather good
    • Superior Single Room

I have booked "Sea view room",wich was not really one .Pool bar service and food. For dinner you have only buffet option.

Pool and seaside area. Room with balcony. Breakfast area was nice.Bus stop just near.

Great location, Top hotel. Awesome breakfast.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The only thing I would mention is that I would have expected direct sea view, not just a side view. The view onto the little lagoon was beautiful, but I would have preferred direct open sea view.

Everything was absolutely perfect. Staff was great and the location A+++.

The breakfast was good and the staff was very nice!
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

The location was very quiet. I paid for a sea view room and l got a room with a view of this fake grass area. When l asked to change my room they said they where more half booked and that was the best view available and they couldn’t give me my money back because l booked it on booking.com. The room was nice but it had a sour smell to it so l kept the door open for the fresh air. It does have air conditioning but when the door is open the air turns off. Most restaurants close-by kitchen closes early.

The breakfast was good and the staff was very nice!

Clean, comfortable, modern hotel.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Clean, comfortable, modern hotel. Nice pool with bar and restaurant. Good food. Near the beach, but fun to swim from the rocks (with ladders) at the hotel.

Really fantastic value for money and beautiful Sean views

Couldn’t complain

The beach near Illeletas was beautiful. The rooms were nice with a sea view so it felt very relaxing. It was fantastic to swim in the sea right outside of the hotel and have sweeping coastal views. Lovely bar too and breakfast was a very high standard.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

The view was amazing.

It was very disappointing to experience that the staff can be that impolite, unfriendly and crab. Furthermore what we didn't like was the air-conditioner in the room which smelled bad.

The view was amazing. We also liked the breakfast and the location of the hotel.

The hotel was located about 20 minutes from the airport on...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The neighborhood was extremely quiet. If you are looking for a party area recommend staying in central Palma.

The hotel was located about 20 minutes from the airport on the coast, with a nice view of the sea. It was close to public transportation (bus stop and taxi stand). There were restaurants and small supermarkets/souvenirs shops within walking distance.

Pricey for what they offer
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Staff all over the place is unfriendly, some of them don't even speak basic english. Room cleaning could have been better, not once in 8 days did they mopped the floors in the room (and you are at the beach, there will be some sand), pool area cleaning as well. Location wise there's not many places to eat around, good part is the bus to Palma takes around 30 min, and there's a station next to the hotel entrance.

One of the best breakfasts I ever had in a hotel. So much delicious options. Nice pool, even if on the smaller side, at least they allowed you to jump in it as the area next to it is not slippery when wet.

• Superior Single Room

No single explanation about facilities during check in. Pool is small. There were two elevators, but one was not working duing my stay and i had to wait long elevator queue. They dont have inhouse parking. You have to use external parking place which is about 400m away on the right hand side and the road that takes you there is just one way road. If you need to drive back to the hotel then you have to make a long U drive which is about 2km and 10minues. Stairs that guides you to the sea are not safe enough.

Nothing. Worst experience ever in my life

Very nice vacation
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The WiFi was awful in the rooms, I would say it didn’t work at all!! In the lobby and other public areas it worked ok. They definitely have to work on that!! It’s 2018

Views, pool area with access to ocean, restaurant terrace

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Love the position of the hotel and close to the sea ,...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The coffee and the pool bar restaurant was a little disappointing on the food side could have a better menu

Love the position of the hotel and close to the sea , breakfast is great too

Nice swiming in the sea without feeling welcome.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

At arrival the receptionist was totally unintressted in our arrival. Long trip, late and no info what so Ever or even a smile - just pay. Expected more from staff at a 4 star hotel when you pay 190 euro per night for a standard room. The same at the lunchrestaurant. Unpolite Staff and you feel that you are in the Way. We chosed to eat at other places rest of the time. 4 star for the environment around the hotel but 3 star for the hotel/fitness/spa would be more correct.

Nice nature, beach and rocks to take a swim from. Calm area, always a free sunbed to find. Life-guard very service minded and cleaning staff did a great job with our room. Room was okey and bathroom was fresh. Nice breakfast and the omelett was fantastic. Would be great to install a schampoo/soap comtainer to refill instead of small plastic bottles. And only change towel if they Are on the floor. :)

Average
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Walls are thin so you can vaguely hear your neighbour’s conversation. Front desk could do a bit more with the entertainment/tourism front e.g. offer things to do in town or places to see in Majorca.

I enjoyed the pool/beach area. The location is good - there is a frequent bus service that runs every 15 minutes to Cala Major and Palma. The hotel is also close to 2 public beaches.

Nice location close to restaurants, beach, bus stop and...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The noice from the hallway went right through the room door. The staff in the reception was a bit nonchalant when we had a problem with our door to the balcony.

Nice location close to restaurants, beach, bus stop and supermarket. Styling of the hotel and rooms was good. Great breakfast with great view.

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel very much.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There was only one negative - we had an important dinner one day and my husband needed to iron his shirt. We were provided with the equipment and he ran a test before ironing his shirt. The iron was on the lowest power and it burnt the fabric on ironing board. Luckily he didn’t ruin his shirt. But we were charged about €15 for a damaged ironing board.

Nice ambience, quiet and lovely neighbourhood and overall good value for money. We enjoyed our daily breaksfast on the terrace and relaxing on the rocks with the direct access to water.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Everything was amazing, it looks exactly like on pictures,...
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

The pool is rather small considering the amount of people

Everything was amazing, it looks exactly like on pictures, champagne for breakfast and great sea view makes you feel on vacation from a first sip.

Wonderful as usual. Enrique and his team are brilliant.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

Broken lift, but that was not the hotels fault. It was fixed as soon as possible.

The chef , his omlettes, dinners,and all the service and waitresing staff were all brilliant. Ian

Relaxed and rejuvenated
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

Fairly pricey for B&B but perhaps it's the location, drinks pricey in bar e.g. Eu2.70 for a small bottle of water, personally I walked to the shop and got a 1.5 litre for a euro

Very peaceful setting, quiet but enough restaurants and bars and 20 ish mins bus into Palma. Beautiful views, rooms made up every day, huge breakfast buffet. Great staff, all very helpful and friendly especially Manuel on the bar at night. Luggage room and shower so no need to keep your room and pay more.

Despite the problem with "sea view" and wifi, my stay was very pleasant and I would go back again.
    • Superior Single Room

The coffee was not so great... Also booking from booking.com, since in the booking it was written "sea view" I thought I was choosing the option I wanted. When I arrived, I realised I can only look at the see if I looked down from the balcony :( the hotel was full so they couldn't even change my room, so be sure to pick "Palma view" to have a proper sea view. (this is not the hotel's fault). Wifi was awful but it's not so expensive to buy a pay as you go sim card at the airport, so make sure to do that if you need connection in your room...

I loved the location. The sea view when having breakfast was amazing and there was a little private beach used with just a few hotels and it was not crowded at all. The staff were helpful for finding activities e.g. good advice for snorkelling. I had seen previous comments about the hotel and in my opinion they are working hard to address the problems. The breakfast and dinner were very nice and the variety was good. The atmosphere was great and what I needed (calm, clean and by the sea)

Amazing view for some time to relax, even for solo travellers
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

Dinner options could be better to not be forced to have the dinner buffet for 24€ but maybe to be able to chose from a menu as well. There's not that many options around the hotel to eat. Also the glass door to the bathroom was OK for me but only because I was alone. I wouldn't like that when travelling with a partner or friend.

The direct access to the beach is priceless and the whole tarrace and breakfast area are very nice. Very peaceful place to relax and enjoy the day in the sun next to the water. The room was nice also I would've liked a room a bit closer to the sea. Very clean and comfortable beds. Nice shower!

The pool and location
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The bathroom is separated from the bedroom by a glass door . No privacy Rooms not well sound proofed You could hear anything down the corridor

The pool and location

It has access to the small beach which was ideal for a small...
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

The service at the bar was very slow, also I think menu could be better. When I checked in no one told me that you have to pay extra for the deposit safe box.

It has access to the small beach which was ideal for a small holiday. 30 min bus journey to Palma and 20 min to Magaluf. Dont go to Magaluf unless u want to party around drunk students. Palma was very nice. Breakfast and dinner was good. Easy access to bus stop and small supermarkets around.

Great location, excellent rock and sands beach.

In the morning between 8 and 10 am is very noisy, children do not comply and make a lot of noise. in the morning between 8 am and 10 am is very noisy, even we warned that we want a quiet room.

Great location, excellent rock and sands beach. Very close to puro beach (great party beach)

It's ok.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Awful parking, about 200 m. away from the hotel and costs 9euros per day. The waiter at the pool bar was pretty annoying and rude. Even at the breakfast, he was staring us with hate. Small pool. Not my favorite neighborhood at the island, it's a hill or sth, you have to be extra fit to walk there everyday with the hot sun above.

Amazing breakfast, friendly receptionists, nice view. Clean room, comfortable beds, the cleaning lady changes the towels every day and makes the beds. Nice balcony.

Loved it as been 2 years running

The service at the bar by the pool was VERY poor - there wasn’t enough staff and those that were there weren’t able to offer a good service ....... This needs looking at as it is letting the overal experience down

I loved the room and how they clean it was

Great hotel with good staff&view
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

The staff was extremely nice, helped me to arrange all the things. The pool with the view is stunning, also the beaches around are good. They provide a very nice a tasty breakfast choices.

Wonderful value for money ratio.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

It may be just me, but I woke up several times because of the neighbors' balcony door. Depends on how light of a sleeper you are though.

The staff was extremely friendly. A couple of beautiful beaches just next door. 20 minutes to Palma by bus. Thank you for the amazing holiday!

Beautiful place to get your thoughts together
    • Superior Single Room

The air conditioner didn't always work well, so if it would be much hotter outside it would be a big issue.

I had great view from the room. Close to the sand beach and restaurants. Very good breakfast with wide variety of choices. Perfect for peaceful relaxation.

Amazing hotel on a beautiful location.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Music by the pool areas was really bad. The WiFi connection was very poor and slow.

Nice clean rooms with an amazing view, we liked the location. Breakfast was very very good.

We don’t wanted to go home...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The dinner was nothing special for that price

Stunning view from our cozy room. We really liked to be there. You can have a really delicious breakfast with a lovely sea view. +Friendly staff +Wonderful romantic location. On the second day we were planning the next visit.

Good value

The hotel seems to be part way through being updated, so the reception area is quite dated in comparison to the pool area.

The location is absolutely stunning and the swimming pool area is spotless, lots of sunbeds and nice poolside restaurant. It worked really great for our family and offered good value for money in this very expensive part of mallorca.

a great hotel, even if you're alone
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

give me english option channels on the tv that aren't just bbq or can

i was concerned about the location since its not in palma, but a $20 taxi (approx) ride or a $2 bus ride got me back and forth. it makes up for being right next to a beach and the amazing pure beach club. Overview on site said on lobby wifi, but it wifi throughout, even at the pools and the signal was string.

brilliant place
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

nothing ok it was beyond my financial possibilities

I have severe mold and smoke allergies, in one room there was a faint mold smell, but they changed me without problems - rooms are really beautiful with personal balcony, elevator to the sea I loved it to bits. On the 5th floor I had free Wifi near the reception. Breakfast: I guess some of the pastries were not the best in the world, but it was all you can eat, catered to ALL tastes, from full English breakfast to cold cuts and bread fruit and cake, and a cook would make you omelettes on demand, brilliant.

Good but not great
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Several standard items were excluded and required an extra fee, like ice and use of the in-room safe. No AC or coffee maker. The bathroom door was glass so it didn't offer much privacy. Problem with the shower design that caused water to leak onto the bathroom floor, when used. Wooden floorboards were separating.

Great location, staff and breakfast buffet. Staff was very helpful in directing us around the island's sites.

Great stay and great value for money , lovely view from room :)
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

Most of the staff are very friendly and there are a couple that looks are a bit Grumpy lol No kettle in room for making tea etc

Is my Second stay here ...Has been recently renovated and is great and inprovement on 3 years ago . Amazing view from my room :)

Amazing. I will go back if l could.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

I would have loved to have more English channels on the tv.

I loved our bedroom view, it was breathe taking. Breakfast was amazing especially the bacon. Facilities were clean and dated. Staff were friendly and always keen to help. Lots of nice restaurants in the area. Area makes you relax.

Beautiful room, beautiful location, great pool setup, accommodating staff.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

Pool wasn't heated (probably not an issue in warmer times). Breakfast wasn't super vegan-friendly.

The room was excellent. Warm and cosy with a fresh, new feel. Great little balcony overlooking the sea. Bathroom and shower facilities excellent. Lots of mirrors too which is great. The staff were fantastic and let me check out late which was much appreciated!

I like this hotel in terms of being comfortable and excellent location, every room is ocean front.
    • Superior Single Room

This time I was there right when the season opened and the hotel was very empty which was nice but no food service really. This hotel has no filled mini bar in room, not coffee machine, no room service - so take this in mind and make dinner reservations. at this time the bar menu also was not very good at all and the staff was very limited - I had to call the reception from my phone to at reception to get help with a taxi. I think if your going to be an open functioning hotel you should always offer and open all your restaurants and give a full food service at breakfast lunch and dinner no matter how many people are staying at the hotel. I have stayed here twice and this time would be my last time here.

Location is great as this part of the island is quiet and not a "party" area so if your looking to relax by the seaside over some Sangria this is a great place. only 20 min to Palma in Taxi and nice area to take a walk and get some great views of the sea. Hotel room is just what you need and beds are comfortable. I ve stayed here during high season where the hotel food at bar was really nice. Nice small restaurants in area.

Perfect location for a relaxing break.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Courtesy room for late checkout was inadequate as used for luggage storage also

Perfect location for a relaxing break. Excellent choice at Breakfast and dinner (al a carte menus were a bonus)

Amazing place well managed great location
    • Standard Single Room

I really think the WIFI should be free not just for one hour in bar area It’s 21st century guys

Amazing place well managed great location Definitely will be back

Perfect for an easy long weekend away in the sun
    • Standard Single Room

Only one coffee machine in the breakfast room - not nearly enough for the large numbers of people at breakfast.

The peace and quiet of this hotel location

Very relaxing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Bedroom decor was a bit dated.

Wonderful hotel. The photos don't do it justice. Lovely comfortable modern common areas. Good sized bedroom and bathroom. Bedroom was comfortable and very clean. Superb breakfast with very large choice of food. Hotel location was great- 15 minutes into Palma by (very regular) local bus.

Great location. Don't go for a standard room as the facilities are rubbish
    • Standard Single Room

The service on reception was unbelievably poor. Extremely unwelcoming. The air conditioning did not work in my room as it was so old and needed replacing. The curtains were falling off the track. The bedroom was in bad need of refurbishment. They charged extra for beach towels, safe, wifi. I am surprised they didn't charge for the toilet paper. The bathroom did not have a proper shower. The food was awful

Good fun break with friends

Car park off site 10 min walk. 9 euros a day You have to pay for safe in room One of our rooms was awful not refurbished and not much difference in price. Had to pay for beach towels.

Pool area good. Lunch excellent. Location good Staff helpful and pleasant

fantastic for the price and the area where the hotel is so close to Palma good bus routes.

nothing really

the whole experience the whole experience was above average. the cost of this hotel is excellent bar food great. plenty of choice at breakfast. staff helpful. very clean and well presented rooms

Need better management to turn around for what could be a good hotel

Air con not efficient enough sleep nearly impossible, petty extra charges safe/bottle opener/ no room service at night/ not told car park was a long way from the hotel

Another fabulous stay at europe Mariana playa.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

No electric kettle in superior room.

Had a super view from balcony.Main course is waitress served during dinner.Less food wastage.Revisited after 2Yrs.lot of refurbishment since then.Updated look,very pleasing.

Relaxing and great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room had lovely big balcony and view but room a bit dated. Bed a bit hard. Not enough sunbeds some days as all reserved from very early.

Really good selection of food at breakfast and enjoyed freshly made omelettes. Lovely terrace for meals and friendly service. Good food at night and excellent buffet choice. Lots of the hotel has been updated and bar area around pool is great.

Would return to this Hotel a little wiser
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We arrived quite late 2am, we were not happy with our room we were told it would be sorted out in the morning. Hotel was not full, we were told we could move but it would cost us. We enquired about use of the safe, again told it would cost us, WIFI, 1 hour per day per device. This is not a no frills hotel, but with a no frills attitude! We were interested in paddle boarding, the reception staff had no idea! Also we would have liked to take a boat trip and were directed to the brochures in the foyer. We did find paddling boarding at the beach, just 5 minutes away. Extraordinary that the reception staff had no idea, when we checked out we suggested to the young intern at the desk, perhaps when guests are checking in suggesting the dinner option, at €21 per head it was extremely good value.

This was our 2nd visit to this hotel. The location was the key, Illetas is our favourite area. The refurbed dining area was great for breakfast particularly Chef Adrian Bosch. He mentioned the dinner options and we dined one evening.

Not pleasant
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

First time that a hotel asked us to pay the 10 days upon registration. Rude welcome. The hotel is In a beach and the AC shuts down during the night.

the breakfast buffet. Nothing else

I found it very hard to find faults but if I had to pick...
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

I found it very hard to find faults but if I had to pick something it would be; - air con could be cooler - fridge could be colder - cleaners could have come round later opposed to 9am

Perfect to the sea, nice little city, wonderful view, good...

The gym was very "poor" with few very old machines and it means a lot to me The toilet in the room with glass doors is not very privat

Perfect to the sea, nice little city, wonderful view, good location, nice staff, good breakfast

Front desk staff very helpful, great location away from the...
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

Staff at pool bar quite unfriendly and slow.

Front desk staff very helpful, great location away from the crowds, but close enough to get around Mallorca easily. Very nice hotel.

Illiatas Heavan
    • Superior Single Room

we had trouble getting a cab a night

stayed at this hotel with my girl friends. had a great time hotel is in a perfect location in a small cove. Access to the sea is rocky but once your in its wonderfu. hotel has a pool, great views from the dinning room, hotel room was great just a perfect time.

Problem free stay but quality of staffs is questionable..
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Restaurant staffs (not all ). They tried overcharge us for dinner and they don't speak English. Morning and evening buffets really poor.we had to eat our dinners at nearby hotels. Did not feel at home.

Beach front Free Sea mattress

Perfect for relaxing break!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Air conditioning in the room was SO loud we couldn't sleep at night You could only get wifi for an hour which wasn't ideal!

Loved the bubbly at breakfast! Beautiful view and lots of sunloungers.

Right on the sea, fantastic location and the restaurant was...
    • Superior Single Room

Inadequate air conditioning. In peak Summer in Spain, this ruined the stay. The rooms were not cleaned properly, either.

Right on the sea, fantastic location and the restaurant was lovely.

Nice place. Details with personnel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The safe in the room was an extra charge, and even that wasn't clear as I owed more when returning the key. I also really don't like being told we received an upgrade. Why? The room was a standard room. This happens many places though... We went to eat dinner one night and were asked to leave because I had flip flops on. It just felt like an insult when we looked around and saw others with the same thing. Seemed ridiculous to ask someone to leave - It's a hotel dining room, overlooking the pool. Because of this we only ate breakfast at the hotel. The bartender by the pool was rude to others. Nice enough to me, but who wants to see other guests treated rudely?

The included breakfast is fantastic! The rooms are nice and modern, especially the bathrooms. Bed was comfortable. All rooms have a sea view - sort of, I mean, we could see the water...

Great location right on the water.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We booked a standard double room that was actually two single beds - when we asked to have them made up as a double, they were still coming apart underneath the sheets which was a little bit uncomfortable. When we asked at reception about the bedding situation we were told that we were supposed to book ahead to get a proper double bed- we didn't know this and it would have been good to. Other than that, the room was very comfortable.

Great location right on the water. Great breakfast and lovely, knowledgable staff.

Friendly efficient staff - good breakfast and nice pool area.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

No hostess tray in bedroom

Friendly efficient staff - good breakfast and nice pool area. Spacious bedroom with balcony with new of the bay! 2 mins walk from bus stop into Palma.

The location and the pool.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

My main issue was the lack of good vegetarian food options even after telling the hotel in advance I was vegetarian. The issue was resolved after two days of average food they tried a lot harder to make nice food.

The location and the pool.

Europe Playa Marina in our heart 😊

Xisco is great at the reception desk. He is helpful and pleasant and lovely to chat to. We met him last year, as this was my third stay here; I just love this hotel and the area. The beaches are amazing and having our own private beach at the hotel is superb. At the restaurant, Melania and Luca are the best and they treated us well and always had a smile and caring nature. Muchos gracias Europe playa marina ❤️

The breakfast buffet is great!
    • Superior Single Room

The breakfast buffet is great! Rooms are nice and the sea views definitely worth it. Hotel is located in the quieter part of town but it's easy to walk or bus to nearby beaches or Cala Major.

Very good
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

No private beach, only a pool near the sea.

Nice position in a quiet area, close to the bus stop to Palma and near beautiful beaches. Very good breakfast buffet on a sea wiew terrace.

We'll be back!!!!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The fridge in the room could have been larger and temperature wasn't cooling drinks quick enough

My wife loves her coffee and was disappointed with the taste at breakfast buffet so reverted to tea. Coffee by the pool area she enjoyed.

A really nice hotel
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Superb food (incl the breakfast) Very good service. Bus a few meters from the hotel to Palma. Nice pool. The best of all was no marking up the sun-beds. There was enough for all. We went for a few days in June. Over all - one of the best hotel we ever had stayed at.

I stayed at this hotel five years ago and it has been...
    • Standard Single Room

The carpet in my room was dirty so asked for it to be cleaned which it was. Going down to the pool/sea area and hardly any sunbeds available as they were already reserved by people putting their towels on them and that was only 9am!! Although parts of the hotel have been modernised and are really cool, the bedrooms are still outdated with orange walls and patterned wallpaper and not very nice carpet. They could do with modernising the rooms and making them plain with floors without carpets - who needs carpets when it is boiling hot!

I stayed at this hotel five years ago and it has been modernised. Well the reception area and the breakfast and bar area has been modernised. The reception staff were friendly and welcoming. I had a nice big room with a big terrace with views of the sea. Comfortable bed. Being able to have breakfast looking at the sea and sunbeds next to the sea. Right near Illetas beach and shops and restaurants. Lovely location and peaceful by the sea.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

A decent place with spectacular views.
    • Superior Single Room with Sea View

A bit more flexibility on time of leaving ...12oclock too erly when can't move in before 5pm anyway ... Try to stop people putting their towels on sunbeds at dawn to reserve a place and not occupy for hrs !!!!not leaving space for others.

More than 1 coffee machine at the breakfast area for all the hosts.!!!

Browse Europe Playa Marina traveller photo gallery