2. Spain hotel reviews
  3. Catalonia hotel reviews
  4. Barcelona hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Eurostars Ramblas

Reviews of Eurostars Ramblas This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

La Rambla, 22-24, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona, Spain

#315 of 542 hotels in Barcelona

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 24, 2019

Second stay in Eurostar Rambla
    • Double or Twin Room

They need to install bathroom door lock for privacy.

Location is the most important, staff is very friendly, rooms are clean and big enough for a couple.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2019

Perfect! Pics are of d area around the hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

Arrangement for tea coffee in the room.. they did give me an electric kettle n cup when I asked for one though👍🏻

Good value Fr money.. loved d location! Would recommend it to others!

• Reviewed: May 16, 2019

Good location, simple interior.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Noisy room only a door opening to the crowded street. As I had a room on the 1st floor it was extremelly disturbing. As no window at all, it was a dark room. In the bathroom only a ceiling shower. When I arrived I had to wait long time after I could enter, because the only sliding door is always closed and could be opened by your key (but at arrival you don't have key), or if someone see you from the reception he/she can open it. Nobody reacted to the bell ringing. Only one uncomfortable plastic chair in the room. No slippers, no carpet, so you should wear always your shoes also inside the room.

Excellent location, just in the beginning of the Ramblas.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

Clean, spacious and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bit noisy if you are on the street side

Comfortable and spacious room with good bed. Sufficient space for clothes and bag storage. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2019

The location , room was good enough
    • Double or Twin Room

The receptionist didn’t gave us one of our bags that we put on deposit on their storage room when we checked out even though it was labeled, we went to the airport and when we arrived we found out and called them , they offer to send it to me by taxi , when it came i was surprised to find out that the taxi driver demands 45 euros for the ride , i called the hotel to tell them its their fault but they didn’t care and told me it was my responsibility , and more outrageous is that the bag that contained chocolate present came with missing candy’s - one of the receptionist ate it !! I was shocked , terrible experience i wont come back and wont recommend anyone of course

The location , room was good enough

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: April 24, 2019

Location, king size bed, and easy access to attractions and...
    • Double or Twin Room

They were charging over 3 euros for a small bottle of water when H10 give them for free. I didn’t understand that.

Location, king size bed, and easy access to attractions and shops.

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: April 20, 2019

The hotel is in a great lactation, is very clean and...
    • Double or Twin Room

We didn't find anything that we disliked.

The hotel is in a great lactation, is very clean and comfortable and quiet despite being on a main street. The staff is especially helpful and took care of all our needs in a gracious manner.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2019

Very convenient location for first time visit to Barcelona,
    • Double or Twin Room

No coffee or tea kettle in our room.. we would like to have had facilities either in our room or in the lobby to get a hot drink. No closet was a problem too . No chest of drawers meant if you stay for a few days you can’t empty your suitcase. More English tv channels .

Very good location right in the middle of Las Ramblas. The front desk staff were so helpful . They gave us good advice as to where to eat and where to go. Our room was sunny and bright and looked out on Las Ramblas.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2019

The staff are extremely friendly and the room was clean and...
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

The breakfast was not as expected it was average and quiet expensive compared to breakfast outside the hotel. Also there is no closed closet only an open one. No tissues in the room unless requested. The view is at the back of the hotel so no view at all

The staff are extremely friendly and the room was clean and tidy. The location is excellent for sight seeing you can get the bus, metro or the taxi nearby. Highly recommended for the location

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Crap
    • Double or Twin Room

The fact that money is with held from my card and I still had to pay. The room wasn’t a double it was a twin with 2 beds pushed together. And I had to complain to get a double. The toilet brush was left in the toilet. The bathroom door had no lock and didn’t open fully

• Reviewed: March 11, 2019

Perfect location!
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is perfect. Our room was very nice and clean. As a bonus, the room had a small balcony to Ramblas. We loved it! If you prefer silent places, this might not be for you since you’ll definitely hear people on the street. For us, it was perfect!

• Reviewed: March 8, 2019

The location is spectacular;
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

An in-room computer safe would be a major plus to the desirability of this hotel.

The location is spectacular; easy access to La Rambla, Port Vell,metro, taxis, and hop-on hop-off tourist bus. La Rambla is loud, but the room was quiet.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2019

Very very poor don't even think about staying there.
    • Double or Twin Room

Blood of the housekeeper was everywhere in the room. Even on the toilet tissues which I actually used. And I was nervous as I was afraid that some thing might happen to me if the blood enters my body. I asked the hotel manager to send the health records of the housekeeper to my email. He promised that he will send it by the next day. However, it's been a month now and the hotel never contacted me. And they didn't do anything about it even the staff were not professional at all. Another point, there was no coffee machine ( you have to order a kettle and they will give you once it's available). Obviously, no coffee no milk and no water. The toilet bin was broken even in my friend's room and they don't actually bother to fix it as my friend actually been in the hotel last year and the bin was broken as well. The bath tab was not functioning properly (could not have a bath). They don't change towels, they even take the towels that on the floor and put them back on the rack. Also, the hotel was SUPER noisy. I hear every detail that happen (doors opening and closing, vacuum, elevator, street noise), even I can hear the reception talking while sleeping ( I was in the 4th floor) as the lobby can be seen from each floor. It was a NIGHTMARE. I hated it. I actually prefer 3 stars hotel over this. Very very poor. DISGUSTING.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Great location clean and a lovely view over the front street...
    • Double or Twin Room

That there was no bar down stairs to relax and also the TV in the bedroom had only one English station 🙄

Great location clean and a lovely view over the front street lovely decorated

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 17, 2019

Excellent location for sightseeing in Barcelona.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bathroom has only glass door. There was no extra ventilation in the bathroom (only the general ventilation of the room). There was only a fix shower. We missed the flexible shower. The breakfast was ok, but there was only a narrow choice of dishes, compared with other 4* hotels. There was a permanent sound of the ventilation in the room.

Excellent location for sightseeing in Barcelona. View to Rambla from the room. The room and bathroom was spacious, clean. Even we had our window to Rambla, there was no street-noise in the room. Sound insulation of the room was excellent. Very nice interior corridor on each floor. The bed was comfy.

Stayed in February 2019

• Reviewed: February 6, 2019

This hotel is comfortable clean and modern with very friendly staff in a very central location
    • Double or Twin Room

I cannot say I did not like anything about the hotel

It was a really comfortable room with friendly and efficient staff. It's a great location too.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2019

Staff are thieves the stole accessories ring and make up staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Its my second time staying in this hotel so i came back because of the great location and the great rooms but I’ll never be back they steal an accessories , ring , and make up staff I told the reception guy about that lady cleaned the room that day and he said there is nothing to do because she said no I didn’t take

From now I don’t like nothing

• Reviewed: January 16, 2019

BELOW EXPECTATIONS AND NOT GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.

NO CLOSET IN THE ROOM!!!! ROOM NOISY. PRICE IS HIGH

LIMITED MENU PLATES AND GLASSES NOT AVAILABLE SMALL CROWDED KITCHEN LIKE AREA. NO HELP FROM STAFF.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2019

The localization is very convenient.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

I was in bussines and I needed to have a place for work on computer. The table was fine, but chair ... challenging and rather uncomfortable :( There was not the place you may put your stuff (like some clothes).

The localization is very convenient. Friendly staff. Nice view from the balcony on the Ramblas. Close to the seaside You may walk alongside.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Everything was just perfect from A to Z.
    • Double or Twin Room

No room service at the hotel. Except one possibility and it was not good at all. First they delivered to another room. Then when they brought the food it was cold and couldn’t turn it back.

Everything was just perfect from A to Z. Nothing to say!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

The staff was amazingly helpful, friendly and professional.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nope! To compare with what I paid, and to compare with other hotels where have mostly same condition, it is top class here!

The staff was amazingly helpful, friendly and professional. The room was bigger than other hotels where have the same value of money, and also had a bath tub. The bed was very comfortable and it was right in front of the Ramblas, metro as well as BCN port!

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Amazing! Great location!
    • Double or Twin Room

Perfect!! We came by 12:00 am and we got the room immediately The staff was very nice and responeded to all of our requests! We got a room with a rambala view without extra money, just great

• Reviewed: October 25, 2018

i wish i didn't stay in this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

this hotel is no more than 3 stars - bad smell of food in the rooms - there were no cupboard for clothing no coffee/tea maker and no iron for your crumbled clothes etc.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Location would be top reason to recommend!
    • Double or Twin Room

We were disappointed with the lack of drawers, none even in night stands. It was a lovely modern motif but not good for convenience. The hanging rack for clothes was not sufficient. The bathroom had no place to hold toiletries.

The staff was friendly ! The location on the Ramblas was excellent. We were going to Port to take cruise and it was a short taxi ride. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast, good variety and excellent coffee.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Wonderful
    • Double or Twin Room

really nothing this was as good as it gets for my stay

Very good hotel and reception was very very friendly the room was good and the bed wonderfull and comfy

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Awesome location for getting around Barcelona right on La...
    • Double or Twin Room

Only public parking based on location might be a problem for some but was fine for us.

Awesome location for getting around Barcelona right on La Rambla, short walk to Port Vell, Barcelona Cathedral and many other attractions and wonderful restaurants.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

That the entry is just for the card from the room and when...
    • Double or Twin Room

That the entry is just for the card from the room and when is something happen(the card from the room doesnt work) you must stay in front the hotel like a idiot,because you can’t come insite becase personal from the reception doesnt see on the entry...bad system bad place for the reception

• Reviewed: August 15, 2018

• Double or Twin Room with View

The first floor was too loud to stay in. The cleaning staff were very loud when cleaning rooms. We had a room close to their cleaning closet and all we could hear in the mornings was talking and the door opening and shutting. They would leave all their cleaning stuff out and the door open throughout the day so it looked all very messy when coming and going throughout the day. The reception desk staff were not very polite or welcoming. Would not recommend staying here at all.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Very good for touristic visit of Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

Room service, bad smell in the bathroom, terrible pillows with the neck pain guarantee, additional cost of car parking and breakfast

Great location, small but new and comfortable hotel, silent, public indoor parking in 20 meters

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

a little too expensive, but really good location and nice staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

cleanliness really was not good, but maybe only exceptional in our case. All in all the hotel made a good, cleaned impression

Facilities in Hotel, you can buy bus-, attraction tickets and so on in the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Location Location Location
    • Double or Twin Room

I wish there was freebies like water or so. Room Service knocking on the locked door repetitively in the morning

Location Location Location Comfortable big king size bed

• Reviewed: July 26, 2018

My 2018 Barcelona Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

I’ve been waiting for 30 mins before check in because my room is not yet cleaned! The policy is 2:00pm check in but it’s already 2:30pm before I’ve check in. And one more thing just add more of the fabric softener/conditioner for your bedsheets, pillow cases and the towels. Thank you 😊

The location was great! I love the bed it’s very huge and comfortable,the bathroom too. It’s nice to stay here and I recommend it! And I’ll be back here for sure.😊

• Reviewed: July 19, 2018

The rooms are big and clean .
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are big and clean . Also borders . I like the staff . They were pleasant . It’s also on a touristy street so everything you want is within a walking distance . And really busy .

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Very friendly stuff and great location.
    • Double or Twin Room with View

Very friendly stuff and great location. You can go to most area in the city center by foot. It is located in the old town, where there are many delicious local restaurants for all kinds of cuisines. Besides, it is close to the beach.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Very nearly perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room

No facility for hot drink for the early riser, first oportunity for a drink 7.30. With all the modern systems I am sure this could be addressed should they want to.

Right in the middle of Las Ramblas, a room over the street, to enjoy the vibrancy of a bustling street famous for its cafés, stalls, street entertainment and revelry. Sit on the balcony to look over it all but once you have had enough the double double glazing cuts out almost all of the street noise.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Excellent location, right on the La Rambla street.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

The bathroom would have been a bit cleaner. Either than that, I loved everything!

Excellent location, right on the La Rambla street. The metro station is literally 1 min away. The staff was very kind and willing to help you. On the summary, everything was great!

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

The location is great and the room are very clean and well...
    • Double or Twin Room

The location is great and the room are very clean and well maintained (although a bit small and quite basic for a 4 star hotel). But we had a fantastic stay in Barcelona!

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Bathrooms need a shelf to hold soap and shampoo bottles.
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathrooms need a shelf to hold soap and shampoo bottles. Also a bar to hold on to. Baths/showers are slippery when wet. All hotels have this need!

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Location great.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

A little noisy at night as our room was facing the main street. Not much wardrobe space Could do with better pillows.

Location great. Good value for money Great staff Very clean Good air conditioning

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Lovely room.
    • Double or Twin Room

Front door sensor was not working properly so had to bang on window to enter when we arrived after getting stuck outside.

Lovely room. Very convenient location and front desk staff very helpful. Shower was amazing and lovely view over Las Ramblas from room.

• Reviewed: April 29, 2018

Barcekona is a wonderful city and this location is perfect.
    • Double or Twin Room with View

We were living out of the suitcase. No dresser or stand for the second suitcase. Safe instructions were difficult to read.

Great location. Staff was excellent. Very helpful with local restaurants, room service, speaking English. Nice people!!.. The facility was very clean and good breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Excellent location
    • Double or Twin Room with View

Breakfast selection wasn't great, breakfast area was too small. Recommended to book room only as there are plenty of food places right outside the hotel.

Excellent location, close to beach area and other attractions.

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

Loved it!
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing really - the hotel fully met our expectations. Well worth the money.

The location is prime - the heart of Barcelona's most prominent pedestrian street. The beds were very comfortable. Lots of landmarks, a big shopping mall in the sea port, and public transportation nearby. The staff was helpful, all spoke good English. The room was clean and modern.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Disappointing, expected coffee making facilities and hot water. Lack of staff also.
    • Double or Twin Room

No coffee making facilities, so no kettle. Door was broken on the room. On the first day no hot water at all. Several times had to wait over 5 minutes as no one was at reception desk.

Bed was comfy and good location.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Brilliant central location, spotless clean thoughout, pleasant and helpful staff on reception
    • Double or Twin Room with View

Missed having tea/coffee making facilities in room. Breakfast time seemed very disorganised as each morning shortage of bread, orange juice, bacon and problems with coffee machine.

Room very clean, lovely extra large bed, lovely view overlooking Las Ramblas, sound proof windows so very quiet, though. Large, spotless bathroom, toiletries provided.

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

Quiet and clean hotel right on the La Rambla.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

It was quite a walk from where the Airport Bus dropped me off. It was also on a one way street so when I left to go to the cruise terminal I had to walk across La Rambla to catch a taxi.

When I arrived at 8:30 am there was a room available which made me very happy. Staff was very helpful and lent me their adapter so I could charge my phone and cameras. The hotel is closer to the Plaza Colon where you could take the Hop On Hop Off bus (orange line). You were able to walk to the Plaza Cataluyna about 10 minutes. They recommended a wonderful restaurant nearby for dinner.

• Reviewed: January 21, 2018

Value for money, nice location
    • Double or Twin Room with View

Nothing to be disliked. May be room windows can be more decorated to make the stay more pleasant.

The hotel location is absolutely amazing. Right in the middle of the city centre. However, the location is quite busy too and prone to pick pocketing. Hotel staff is also good, provide lot of information

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

good location and massive room
    • Double or Twin Room with View

we have to pay for the water in the room, and some placement of the stuff inside the room seems a bit weird.

the location is really perfect. the room is massive.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Disappointing Overpriced with very little facilities and staff with no knowledge of area
    • Double or Twin Room

Almost everything about this dire hotel

This is far from a 4 star hotel Despite it’s claim on door and advertising Way too expensive small rooms with dire view no bar and only a cheap nasty buffet breakfast

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

One or two of the floor boards (i.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

One or two of the floor boards (i.e. laminate flooring) in the room were separating, but that was only an eye sore and the only blemish on the room. Otherwise the room was gorgeous!

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Comfortable hotel in a great location.
    • Double or Twin Room with View

The decor is starting to become a bit worn, but it’s still okay.

I love the view of the ramblas and the little balcony. The location is perfect. Soundproofing is good so no nighttime disturbance.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Nice and clean rooms, friendly staff, great location!
    • Double or Twin Room

I expected to have an electric kettle and some tea bags. But they weren't which was surprising given the fact that it's a 4-star hotel

The room was nice and clean and fairly quiet at night. Given the fact that is on the 'Rambla'. Location is fantastic! I would recommend this hotel just for this.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

A vacation full of pleasure
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located near Barcelina port, whuch is quite far from most of Barcelina attractions, but there are bus stations and metro station nearby the hotel

Th hotel's staff were nice and willing to help, The room was cleaned everytime I left the hotel room which was really nice.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Would recommend this Hotel for couples, location amazing. Receptionist staff very nice
    • Double or Twin Room

Coffee making facility in room would have been nice and TV was all Spanish channels.

The bed was very comfortable, staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 14, 2017

my stay was spoilt from the day i booked this break because of an accidental booking error
    • Double or Twin Room with View

people outside hotel begging or offering drugs however this was the case all around the city centre away from beach area

excellent location very close to marina area......easy to get around the city from here

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Pre-cruise stay
    • Double or Twin Room

An outlet for US electric cords would be nice, but should keep anyone from booking here. Just go down La Rambla to a variety store and get an adapter.

Clean, excellent location.

• Reviewed: November 4, 2017

Bed comfortable and great shower.
    • Double or Twin Room with View

No draws kept non hanging items in case. Walls had been patched looked like they were about to decorate. Person above smoked and we had ash and cig ends on our balcony. I reported to staff, nothing done. Sink leaked and water spilled over from shower on to floor, very dangerous. I felt we were put in a room which was a little less than others.

Bed comfortable and great shower.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

The hotel was fine. Our spirits were dampened by the loss/theft of my husbands wallet.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room modern reasonable size in European standards. The king bed comfortable. The bathroom clean and nice. Room overlooking Ramblas was not noisy. The location is great. Couple minutes walk to public buses, taxis and stop for the Hop on Hop Off bus, tickets sold at the hotel. A short ride to the cruise ship if you take the taxi from the top of the road rather than in front of the hotel. Lobby is tiny with a small desk but had drinking water in dispenser with lemon and lime. Breakfast was a good spread.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2017

Location was excellent, right on La Ramblas.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location was excellent, right on La Ramblas. Hotel was very quiet, even with a room facing the street. The hotel is modern, clean and beautiful, and we would absolutely stay there again.

• Reviewed: October 11, 2017

An excellent choice if the couple decided to stay in La Rambl
    • Double or Twin Room with View

A newly redesigned with amazing architectured room and bathroom. Excellent location down in La Rambla street very close to the beach. One can enjoy watching the night-long life in Rambla with two double glaze big window without being annoyed by the street noise. A very helpful young front desk employees around the clock

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

I was very disappointed in the room. The location, staff and food were great.
    • Double or Twin Room

Now, a bit of constructive criticism. The room was not guest friendly. I had the impression that I was luxury camping. No drawers to place our clothes, so we were living out of our suitcases. It's OK if you're coming with just a backpack, but if you're 2 people on vacation for 3 weeks in Europe, you have baggage. We had to get on our knees to have access to the safe. The shower floor gets slippery when wet and there are no handles to hang onto.

The hotel was very modern and the staff friendly and knowledgeable. The location was perfect. The food was good.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

a place where we would love to stay again!
    • Double or Twin Room with View

An extra closet or drawers in the room would have been more convenient.

Everything was very simple and easy since our first approach to the hotel.Smiling staff at check in and very helpful with suggestions . We liked the location which keeps you at the center of attraction of Ramblas area without having to be stuck in car traffic.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Best choice except for sound isolation in case of festivals.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was a festival behind the La Ramblas st. and it was freaking loud that I couldn't sleep. other than this, everything was GOOD

friendly staff + Best location ever + Clean

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Clean, Comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room

No built in wardrobe in the room and room safe was set in moveable hanging rail on wheels which could possibly be wheeled out the room. Breakfast room in basement

Good size modern room and bathroom, large comfortable bed, our room was overlooking Las Ramblas but the room was quiet due to triple double glazing.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Super location for a short city trip
    • Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is at the favorite street la rambla. Even though it's so close we didn't have any noise in our room. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room very clean.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

it's okay. It wasn't awful once you're in the room.
    • Double or Twin Room

The foul smell in the lift was awful it makes you vomit and the very strong cleaning product they use to clean the hotel is too much it gives you headache. The staff aren't so attentive either.

It's centrally located.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2017

Good location just not "4 star"
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed sheet was torn (literally) and despite mentioning it to the staff (who did say they would replace it) it was never changed.

I would say the best part of this hotel is the location. For a first time traveler I think La Ramblas is a great place to stay in, given the number of restaurants and shops within walking distance. It was a safe area even at night. The staff at the hotel reception were friendly too.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Top Location!

Nothing in particular :)

Recommend it for its location, cleanliness and friendly staff. Location is simply perfect for turists. Easy to visit the old town and the main avenue "La Rambla". For eating: city Markets (Boqueria and Santa Catarina), bara and restaurants near the hotel. Transportation: Underground station as well as bus stops pratically on the door step.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

• Double or Twin Room

The hand held shower head was broken, no drawers in the room at all. I suggest that this would be not acceptable for other than an overnight stay. A professional Management would also have told staff to mention that in room 403 the hand held shower facility was broken.

Modern and clean

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Great hotel marred by bad AC and customer service experience
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi was intermittent and unreliable. We also had a problem with the AC. We informed the front desk when we left for dinner that the air conditioning was not working, and it was very hot in our room. She said she would look into it while we were gone. When we came back, the issue had not been resolved. By 1 AM it was clear we could not sleep as it was much too hot in our room. We called and asked if we could be moved another room. The receptionist told us that she would look to see if another room was available, but then never bothered to call us back. We called again, but she did not answer. Then she just appeared at her door. She came in and reset the breaker, and told us to wait a few minutes. We called back a few minutes later and told her it still was not working, but she told us we just had to wait longer. We again asked for another room. She then appeared at our door once more, and asked us if we wanted another room, even though we had already asked twice for that. She told us she would then have to go look to see if there was one, even though she promised to do that twice before. We finally moved to another room, where the air conditioning was working great, but at that point it was almost 2 in the morning, and we had to be up only a few hours later for our international flight back.

This was the nicest of all the hotels we stayed in during our time in Spain. The rooms were attractive with a modern decor, clean, with spacious bathrooms. It is also well located, close to a subway stop on the Rambla.

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

A pool or a spa with a hot tub/jacuzzi is the only...
    • Double or Twin Room

A pool or a spa with a hot tub/jacuzzi is the only missing thing, especially a pool in such a hot city during the summer for those who don't like the shore.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Average
    • Double or Twin Room

The front desk lady told us that there are no reservation under our name even when i provided the booking confirmation details, it took us 25 mints to check in and she was not friendly at all,

The location was good

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Great location! Well-kept very modern hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast issues. Get the scrambled eggs early before they dry out; sausage and bacon underdone, but ham and cold sausage/salamis good option. Coffee machine a challenge; very slow. Could use more explanation for those who don't speak Spanish or Catalan. Room instructions skimpy. No information about TV stations. To access th safe you have to lie flat on the floor with a flashlight. We didn't mind the street noise, but some would prefer a back room, although those aren't totally quiet. But who comes to Barcelona to sleep?

Very central to everything. Walk out the door and there's Barcelona.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Nice modern hotel in great location
    • Double or Twin Room

There was no pool (but knew this in advance). Barcelona was busy at this time so the hotel was quite expensive for the available facilities.

The hotel and rooms were quite modern and clean. Excellent location, short walk to the Ramblas and Gothic area, slightly longer walk to the beach.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2017

Location of the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The restaurant is a bit messy. The cups on the table were not clean. The restroom near the restaurant was not clean as well.

Location of the hotel. No concern with the staff.

We Price Match