Reviews of Executive Sport 3 stars

El Granado, 1, 30850 Totana, Spain

#3 of 4 hotels in Totana

• Double Room with Low Cost Breakfast

more information given on check in I had to ask re parking and spa which was closed all DAY so we had to sit in our room

half of the spa did not work bed linen had a hole in it no staff in spa to explain and wasnt explained at reception

• Double Room with Low Cost Breakfast

The hotel has no life in March. Seems everything is on hold until the summer season. My room smelled like smoke. I thought I had requested non-smoking.

Quick access off the highway.

• Double Room with Low Cost Breakfast

I had a very negative experience because in the hotel facilities my wallet disappeared, when I spoke to reception the reaction was passive and indifferent and they told me not to do anything, that would appear the next day, did not offer to help me or even ask the staff, I was looking around the hotel and the surroundings with enough anxiety because I had to cancel all the cards, the stress and the distrust atmosphere I felt I decided to leave the hotel at approximately the hour of arrival (I arrived at 00.30 am for work and I left at 2:00 a.m.) without sleep and told them at the reception that I was going to the police to file a complaint, as soon as I went out into the street suspiciously I called the front desk and they told me that the wallet had appeared, it was there with the cards but without 150 euros of cash I wore, I decided not to sleep there, and to drive back to Valencia in the early hours with much weariness, I will never return nor recommend it to no one

• Double Room with Spa Access

Dinner was rubbish , like being in a cafeteria. Plastic tables and chairs.thoughly disappointing wouldnt recommend

Tired hotel..freespa good but very small as was pool. Gym good

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Rude staff, asked the baby bed when booked (11am), when I got to the room wasn't there and I asked again (8pm), the answer was they couldn't because were having dinner and would take it at 9pm. Only brought it ar 11pm after several calls and complaints to the reception. Way past baby bed time, that was the worst service ever. Besides that, too expensive for what offered. Meals were expensive and unnapealing so we didn't ate there. Oh and the Pool closed during meal time!!! Like ?!?!

Pool opened after dinner and until midnight. That was pretty awesome.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The staff were not helpful and very abrupt. The room didn't cater for a family as advatised! Family of four 3 beds! The food wasn't worth the money at all.

The spa was ok but that's it.it seemed very run down nothing open.

• Double Room with Spa Access

Lack of nice food in restaurant the food was very basic and didn't look very appetising, we landed up going to the other hotel across the road to have something to eat. The bathroom was shabby. Crazy golf hadn't been played on for years. Spa was very small and not up to expectations. We booked two nights but couldn't bear another night there so left early.

The room was nice and big.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The closest shop is 4 km.. there is nothing around to do and the hotel sells one bottle of water for 2 EUR. I had to pay 20 EUR for a taxi just to get water and milk for my baby. Also, they provide a breakfast for 7 EUR, lunch for 12 EUR and dinner also for 12 EUR. This is ridiculously overpriced considering that there is no restaurant around and no where to go to eat. It would cost me more then 1200 EUR to feed 4 people in this hotel per our stay!! I had to leave after 1.5 days as they put me and my kids into one small room with 3 beds for 4 people.. 5 suitcases and a pushchair. They didn't wanna give me a bigger room when I requested it and when I wrote an email to a manager I never got any response from them nor returned money as I have paid for 10 days. I had to quickly find an apartment in a different town, book a transport and pack and move us again while in Spain. So more additional expense. The worst thing is that I did check with a hotel prior to our stay if all facilities are open and I have been told yes but when we got there.. bowling and soft play area for babies were closed.. apparently open just over the weekend which was great disappointment as I couldn't take my baby outside to the sun when is 40 degrees hot.. he would ended up in a hospital. Also, pool seems very big on pictures but in reality was very small. Overall very disappointed!!!

Pool was ok and gym. Beautiful wedding venue but that's all.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• Double Room with Spa Access

Only booked this hotel because in large letters across the booking.com details it said "THIS HOTEL HAS A BAR". Well NO IT DOESN'T. There is no bar, you can only purchase a drink from the restaurant (when it is open), and then attempt to enjoy it squashed in a tiny lobby with only 2 settees. The hotel is in the middle of an industrial park. We also used the Spa, pleased to see a notice saying children under 16 years not allowed, but then horrified when a couple came in with a baby less than one year old with a nappy on - yes, they took it in the pool - gross! Would never book again.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

but check in met a trouble. I opened the door that found the room was very dirty beacuse it's not available room then helped us changed another one. Breakfast is very simple only bread and water

Free spa is very good, free mini golf children liked it

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• Double Room with Spa Access

the description doesn't show that the hotel is in a industrial estate with nothing around but lorries. I t doesn't state that the restaurant isn't open until 8.30 pm or that the only bar for the hotel is in the bowling alley which is not open on week days. we checked out after 2nd night and lost our money due to no cancellation fee which I would like to know how I can get refunded

we have no positive comments other than the room was clean

• Reviewed: 29 November 2016

• Double Room with Spa Access

The restaurant was very cold the staff where wrapped for winter. The evening menu is advertised as Buffet its not you have a choice of 2 meal's and that's it

Nothing booked 3 nights only stayed 1 night.the spa is only open in the evenings.but the staff did open it for us after we complained. The room was very warm And good beds.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

• Double Room with Spa Access

The staff were always arguing with people on the phone whenever we walked past. They were generally not very helpful either. The breakfast was ok on the first day, but there was little available on the second day. The spa area needs some TLC, and some of the settings were not working.

The hotel had fantastic grounds and facilities, although some were not open.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

Swimming pool closed although 25 degrees

Nice big room (no. 221), could comfortabele place my bicycle in elevator and room, good WiFi, good breakfast with choice of fruit etc Location: depends what you desire -near motor way - near town

• Reviewed: 16 October 2016

• Double Room with Spa Access

The bed had a rubberised mattress cover, which made an unpleasant noise whenever you moved. We had to strip off this cover and replace it with a blanket to get a good night's sleep!

Good sized comfortable room and friendly staff

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Double Room with Spa Access

First two nights in a pre booked room was passable, clean and air con worked. Had to book an extra night, paid 79€, The room had no air con window did not open, the shower head in the bathroom was non excitant, room was not very clean, cant say I would return to this hotel, (all rooms should be to the same standard ) id say only for emergency accommodation.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Double Room with Terrace

Canteen poor, hot buffet food was cold and therefore risky in evening post 10pm on two occasions. Decided to shut down early despite being assured was open until 11pm, coffee machine turned off on another evening and refused to sell water from fridge.

Spacious room, shower good, WFI good

pillows were awful

• Double Room with Spa Access

Perfect for stopover off the E15. not luxury but Very clean. Food available from all you can eat buffet, basic but good

• Double Room with Low Cost Breakfast

Restaurant shut during day. Could not get a coffee or snack

The pillow was excellent

Buffet

Cama king size

• Double Room with Spa Access

Reception indifferent - lack of menu choice in the evening

size of the room - the pool and outdoor area - bowling ally and area- great for children

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Double Room with Low Cost Breakfast

The towels need to be bigger in the rooms

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Good access to motorway made for an easy and comfortable overnight stop in a random location but suited our need perfectly.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Double Room with Spa Access

Breakfast was poor no eggs and no bacon pool not open and spa after six o clock could not get any food till eight o'clock

Room was very clean

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• Double Room with Spa Access

Nothing, I enjoyed my stay immensely.

Loved the spa and gym, as well as the balcony and nearby bowling alley. Lovely hotel for a weekend away

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Double Room with Terrace

Staff could be a little more attentive but were still nice!

The room was very pleasant and we enjoyed the spa

• Reviewed: 17 April 2016

The food in the selfservice restaurant is more like in a canteen also the facility. The beds are not very komfortable. Do not pay in advance, you wont get your money back if you leave earlier.

The SPA and the GYM are Ok.

• Reviewed: 27 March 2016

Tv didn't work. Could not switch on!! Fan in bathroom too noisy. Not easy accessible without a car. Hotel in industrial area.

Room was large and bed was comfortable. Easy parking in front of hotel. Very good strong wifi.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2016

Beds were terrible as all had plastic sheets under normal sheets and made terrible noise so nobody could sleep. :( No room service and no lunch weekdays but shops and fast food was far away. No international channels, not even news which was disappointing considering it was a large sport hotel.

People and sport facilities (but indoor pool only after 6 weekdays and game room only opened weekends during our stay.) Easy parking as it is on the isolated industrial lot (this is plus and minus depending how you look at it)

• Reviewed: 31 December 2015

Restaurant cold and had to eat with coat on. Food only Luke warm restaurant closed on a Sunday evening but not informed although pre paid for a meal. ROOM faced a concrete wall.

Central location for exploring area (coast ) and countryside.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2015

Dinner (evening meal) was rather limited. We only had dinner the first night, after that we went elsewhere. Other facilities (e.g. swimming pool) didn't really appeal to us, as we were there for a family wedding.

Reception staff were wonderful and couldn't do enough for us.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2015

The resteraunt was exceptionally poor.poor selection of food in an area more akin to a staff canteen

Great room.good helpful friendly staff.great gym,pool and gardens.good location just off the motorway.

• Reviewed: 15 September 2015

Messy reception. Smoking outside the foyer. Canteen was noisy for breakfast. Canteen was closed, so nowhere to eat dinner when we arrived. Breakfast was not hot enough and coffee and orange juice was awful.

Location to motorway good. Good facilities to keep fit. Good parking.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

Notvery tourist friendly. Self service always out of food and badly disorganized. Especially evening mea and can be cold.

The pool area and the quality of the rooms were great better than expected and you would no know you were near main roads.

• Reviewed: 7 July 2015

not able to get a snack easily and had to end up having a take away from across the road. The picture of the pool on the internet is very deceptive as it is really quite small

large room and facilities

• Reviewed: 4 June 2015

Some of our party found the meals expensive. No local shops no currency changing service or ATM. The pool was closed despite it being 35 degrees. You need a car to stay here as it is on a highway. Guests without cars felt trapped with limited facilities. The view from the window is a truck stop.

Comfortable bed, friendly staff, bowling local, accessible to the motorway. The garden area.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2016

No bar area and only a self service canteen

Free use of spa and Gym

• Reviewed: 5 April 2016

No kettle in room. Restaurant more cafeteria

Room clean spacious, good spa.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2016

5 star service. Very helpful staff

• Reviewed: 30 March 2016

The cooked breakfast was awfull , it was cold . Food facilities not good at all

The room was good

• Reviewed: 9 February 2016

poor restaraunt

location.comfort.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2016

The room was good and food excellent. Ideally situated close to motorway and the Sierra Espuna, which is great for walking and mountain biking.

• Reviewed: 19 November 2015

Food poor

• Reviewed: 3 November 2015

No tea making facilities.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

WiFi bet

• Reviewed: 9 September 2015

Room smelled of cigarette. Staff very unfriendly. Food was disgusting. Broken glass around the pool area

pool was an asset

• Reviewed: 27 July 2015

The location, the relaxed atmosphere.This is my second time staying here and I will be back again.The cabin has everything you need.

• Reviewed: 5 July 2015

Toddlers were not able to use arm bands in the swimming pool.

Everything was absolutely fantastic

• Reviewed: 24 May 2015

Friendly staff easy parkinf

• Reviewed: 26 April 2015

Wifi did not work in bedroom.

Good rooms and close to bowling alley very good staff at hotel food and drink well priced.

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Executive Sport traveller photo gallery