Reviews of Ayre Hotel Caspe This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Caspe, 103, Eixample, 08013 Barcelona, Spain

#178 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

this hotel is around 8 minutes walking from Arc de Triomf...
    • Double or Twin Room

this hotel is around 8 minutes walking from Arc de Triomf station. Interesting places like Basílica de la Sagrada Familia,Gracia etc. are all in walking distance(within 2km) Room is comfortable and staff is nice.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Vacay in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

Needed to change room due to a water leak in the seeling in bathroom. I think the beds was awfull, hard, the boyfriend slept lika a prince all week. If you have a little OCD you will get frustrated by glas counter top in the bathroom ;-)

Location, safe, minibar. Excellent but expencive breakfast. We bought breakfast across the street from bakery every morning instead.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Loved it and will definitely come back!!!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The only think that was an issue, and I've mentioned it to reception is the shower. basically when having a shower water was all over the bathroom floor. but we had enough towels and mats to dry the floor. I can't really say it was a massive issue.

I would recommend that hotel as it's perfectly located for everything!!! the beach is only 15min by bus, there's a few different tube stations around and la Sagrada familia is just around the corner!!! I will for sure on my next trip to Barcelona, book the Ayre Hotel.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Great rooms and service, dont expect much from the hotel bar though
    • Double or Twin Room

Had a couple of drinks at the bar /cafe with a friend while waiting for others - was served rock solid corn snacks with our gin, could have been a nice touch to offer nibles with the cocktail but the snack was inedible. The bar seemed a bit dated as well with the plastic chairs and tables. The hotel isnt known for drinks anyway and theres plenty other places to go but if the improve on it the hotel would have been perfect! 😊

Loved the room, the bed was very comfortable and the shower and bath facilities were great. The staff were very nice and friendly.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

Room is clean and spacious with big bathroom
    • Double or Twin Room

May be can consider provide kettle and tea and coffee. Little bit of walking distance from Metro Station but near to Arc de Miomf

The room is very spacious and very clean especially the bathroom Love it. The staff are very friendly and check out is speedy

Comfortable bed.
    • Double or Twin Room

Apparently some of the rooms of the hotel have only internal windows, it was not fully clear from the description of the room.

Comfortable bed. Nice staff. Calm area. Water in the fridge. Spacious room and bathroom.

Modern, clean, friendly staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Some of the most friendly staff at the reception. Great breakfast. Modern facilities. Located in a quiet part of the city, and only a few mins walk from a metro station.

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

The hotel is in a very good and quiet position.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was just a little inconvenience at the arrival because the room was not the one I booked (I asked for a twin room) and the room was not a in "good" condition; but I spoke with the hotel staff and they gave me the best assistance to enjoy I good stay.

The hotel is in a very good and quiet position. The rental of bicycle is great So at the end I have to give a positive feedback to the hotel. I suggest it and I could say I would be there again if I'll be back to Barcelona again

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Great location, great room and very good breakfast!
    • Double or Twin Room

The location was great, and the hotel room was really clean and perfect. The staff were very nice and helpful with everything we needed. We booked breakfast on our stay and it was so worth it. The breakfast room is very big and there is a wide variety to choose from, delicatessan, hot food, healthy area, kid's corner etc. It was truly the perfect stay.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

I don't recommend it unless the location matters the most to you
    • Double or Twin Room

The room hadn't been cleaned properly, there was a lot of dust, some hairs in the bathroom, etc. The curtains could not be closed fully in order to make the room dark. The bathroom was in a closet like room, with a sliding door and it didn't appear to have an extraction fan. The faucet was fitted so close to the sink that it was easier to wash your hands in the bath instead of the sink. There was no shaver plug so i couldn't charge my electric toothbrush. The air con was very nosy but luckily we didn't have to use it during our stay. The rooms did not have a system to prevent the doors from slamming and guests were slamming doors late at night. We didn't get slippers and the room had no carpet. The toiletries were of poor quality. There was no kettle and no international TV channels. I borrowed a iron which probably cost £10 to purchase so you can imagine its quality. The amenities and furnishings were quite old, the pictures on the website are taken using a very flattering light. Our room was big but there were many rooms which seemed very small. No attention to details and no regard for guests' comfort. I don't understand how this hotel can have a 4 star rating, i think even 3 is pushing it.

Comfortable beds. Very good location.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

This is a very nice quiet hotel in a really pleasant area. Staff are helpful and ready to assist.
    • Double or Twin Room

I had problems with WiFi connection, although I was able to log in I found that after 2-3 minutes the connection would drop out. This may have been a problem as I stayed on the 5th floor but when in the lobby the connection was fine

I arrived at the hotel at approximately 10:30am and was prepared to wait around until the stated check in time for a room, but the gentleman who greeted me warmly dived that there were rooms available that I could have straight away. I was impressed with this but declined the offer as it was an internal facing room and I preferred to have an external window view of the city. I was able to leave my bags in storage and went out for a walk around the area and stop of at a cafe for breakfast. When I returned at 1pm I found that my room was available. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Nice and clean hotel in a good location
    • Double or Twin Room

No view from our room window (7th floor) but that didn't matter as we only stayed one night.

The check-in was fast and the staff were polite and friendly. Our room was on the 7th floor and it was big (superior) and very clean, it had bath and comfortable bed and pretty large TV. It also had free minibar (water, juice, cola, alcohol free beer). It was quiet in the room. The location suited us well, it was close to the metro and bus stations. Arc de Triomphe and Sagrada Familia were in the walking distance.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Don't miss this hotel, don't waste your time and look for others

I can't find anything I didn't like....

The warm welcome, free water, juice, drinks specially the friendly receptionists, they are outstanding...the hotel environment makes you feel like staying in 7 star hotel...

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

good location, decent price, don't go for peace and quiet
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are not sound proof at all. All night we heard peoples room doors slamming. Every morning it sounded like furniture above us was being picked up and dropped over and over. The sliding door to our bathroom also would not close which was annoying.

We didn't have breakfast included but the restaurant food was decent and well priced. The location worked out well for us and felt like a safe neighborhood. It was nice to have the option of BOTH a walk in shower as well as a shower/tub

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Throughly enjoyed everything about our visit
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was a little to hard for my liking.

The staff are very friendly. They were all very helpful and always have a smile. Air con in rooms was great. Breakfast very tasty. Club sandwich gets the thumbs up.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

We were welcomed with a smile from Carlos and really enjoyed everything about our stay in Barcelona.
    • Double or Twin Room

My wife is Vegan and there is a great Vegan Cafe called Enjoy Vegan. And a great bakery straight across the road for the morning coffee and something “bad” to start the day :/))

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Nice hotel, friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

It is not as convenient location as it seems to be in the description. There are lots of other hotels in a better location. Also the are is not the greatest and not the safest to walk at nights.

Nice hotel, friendly staff. Clean big room, big comfy double bed. Big bathroom.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

The staff are very helpful and friendly and only too willing...
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff are very helpful and friendly and only too willing to assist. the location has plenty of options for cafes supermarkets little quarters around and the centre of town just 10-15 mins walk. The masseuse Dow sfIrs was sublime

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

exceptional value for money

nothing, it was perfect

the breakfast menu was much better than I thought it would be. the staff were very good and very helpful. the reception staff were also very good and helped us find our way round Barcelona, pointing us in the right direction, and given us the maps we needed

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

A great place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great, accommodation was comfortable. The hotel was in walking distance to every thing you need including tourist attractions. I loved having a bath after walking many kilometres in a day.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Nice place
    • Double or Twin Room

The cleaning of our room. It was dust and smelly. We told them about the smell the first day, but they where fully booked, so couldnt change. But all in all, when we again told them about this, they manager took it very seriously, so im very happy about that. It was also hard to get buy some water at the hotel in the nighttime. Water is important to have accesse to. All in all, I would probably come back there another time.

The breakfast was awesome! And the staff in the restaurant didnt stress you. They didnt touch the food before actually closing time, and after they started taking away the food, you could still relax and eat up your food. The loaction and the rooms are okey. Good facilities!

Another excellent stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Is the music in the room hallways during the day really necessary?

Another excellent stay at this hotel. Sparkly clean and quiet room, excellent breakfast. Was immediately assigned a different room after discovering a small issue with the first one. All in all great experience!

Relaxing

Everything was ok.

Great breakfast - i suggest you to order from the menu and they will make fresh eggs and beans for you. Great location, near the Arch of triumph. The gave us free umbrellas when was a rainy day and it was very useful as we did not have one. They allowed us to leave our baggage there for free until 7-8 PM. Thank you! We really enjoyed our staying.

5-10’ away from the metro station
    • Double or Twin Room

Soundproofing was poor. We could hear the next door opening thinking it was ours. But no big deal.

5-10’ away from the metro station Pretty nice and clean Would go there again if I couldn’t find something cheaper

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Good but no attention to detail
    • Double or Twin Room

The door of the bathroom was broken, the air conditioning was very noisy and needed since the room didn't have windows, and the lobby was too noisy to have a conversation. Internet worked pretty well but only in some areas of the hotel

The bed was comfy and the furniture and toiletries were good. The staff was nice and let us stay the second day longer than checkout time

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Excellent location, very clean and great stuff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was not good according to my expectation, not a 4 star bed at all. Very difficult to relax or sleep.

It was clean and very good location, quiet at all times.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Went to Barcelona to see Queen!
    • Double or Twin Room

There was no bidet on the bathroom. They have a phone system that is unhelpful; the two options offered are not sufficient. They only want to talk to you if you are booking or cancelling! I sent a message and they did not reply. This was not good. There was no Copa de bienvenida and the Cava was of poor quality. The counter at reception seemed very high.

The breakfasts were excellent and the staff very friendly.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

A great hotel with lovely staff and a fantastic breakfast!
    • Double or Twin Room

The beds were a little hard, but not terrible. The room’s decor was a little tired, and there were no tea/ coffee making facilities. These small elements did not take anything away from our trip though.

Breakfast was brilliant, and the staff were very friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

The location was good, its good value for money considering...
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was not so clean, the air condition was filthy, and we had a blanket that was ancient as a cover.

The location was good, its good value for money considering that Barcelona is expensive this time of year.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Great located, good breakfast served (additional)
    • Double or Twin Room

Room was a little to bright especially at night because of the lights turning on constantly on the hallway, beds are a little small for me (1.91m)

Great located, good breakfast served (additional)

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Excellent hotel, comfortable, and handy for public transport. First class staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast room was a little tight for space but was adequate.

The rooms were spacious and very comfortable. All staff were excellent - reception and bar staff were very helpful, warm and friendly. The hotel location was a 10 minute walk to the nearest metro.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Not far Sagrada Familia
    • Double or Twin Room

Flood in the shower, WC in the middle of the room. Room is inside hotel building so there is no window outside (lack of fresh air and air conditionier is very noisy).

Refrigerator and safe box at no extra charge. Very clean room. Near Sagrada Familia - can go on foot.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

Really cool, funky hotel...recommend!
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was small, but it did have everything that we needed.

The Breakfast was delicious and varied. The staff at the restaurant were helpful and friendly. The facilities were modern and stylish.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Enjoyable and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing to dislike, although our air conditioning was not as cold as we would have liked. This was not a deal-breaker.

Excellent staff, especially Cristian at front desk, who was very welcoming and later on surprised us with a package of tour info for our subsequent visit to Madrid. Very quiet location. 10 minute stroll to Plaça Catalunya and the Segrada Família.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Hotel in ok area but looked 'tired' and staff were certainly NOT there to exceed our expectations.
    • Double or Twin Room

My Flight was cancelled at the last minute due to a bird accident, I called to let them know, and they said fine BUT then when I did arrive a day late they charged me the full amount for the night I missed. I know it was within the 24 hour notice HOWEVER they may no attempt satisfy me either through a reduced rate for the night I missed or a free breakfast. Disappointing.

Breakfast bar had a wide variety of items

• Reviewed: May 20, 2018

A very good choice.
    • Double or Twin Room

Located more like 0.5k from key locations. But nothing to be concerned about.

Fair location, great staff on reception and in the restaurant. Breakfast was exceptional for the price. Will return if Barcelona is in my next travel plan.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

Would return for the breakfast :D
    • Double or Twin Room

Public facilities could be renovated. Lobby looks fresh, but breakfast area and floor hallways are not that much.

Breakfast was the best thing about this place. Very tasty, big selection, options for different eating styles (like diet sweets, etc). Check-in went perfectly, arrived at the evening. Very friendly front desk assistance. Gave an explanation of hotel facilities and a bit of an intro to Barcelona (asked if I'm interested before pushing info on me - extra plus for that). Room is nice and clean. Unfortunately location of a hotel isn't really able to provide much view. But hotel is still placed conviniently - near touristic locations, but streets are not overcrowded with people. Subway is near by.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

The location is quite near to one of the metro station
    • Double or Twin Room

The light above the bed fell off from the ceiling and almost hit us on our face at 12:00am (which is when most people go to bed) We didn’t receive any compensation and the staff had handled this incidence in a very bad attitude, saying that this kind of things DO happen sometimes.

The location is quite near to one of the metro station

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

Breakfast was reasonable.
    • Double or Twin Room

This hotel is definitely not a four stars hotel. The decoration in the lobby is OK but that is pretty much all. Drunk people were loudly speacking in the hall way until 4:30 am. We could never figure out how to call reception. On 5th floor we stayed, smelled like mold and moisture from the hallway.

Breakfast was reasonable. Cleaning staff was good.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Great boutique hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Sorry, the restaurant should have been open for dinner, that’s all.

Breakfast was outstanding both food quality and quantity . The restaurant had a daily price fixe but it was only available until 4 pm. Hardly after breakfast! The room was modern, clean and nice. The hotel rents bikes that allowed us to travel all over town easily and conveniently. We received good restaurant recommendations from the front desk and were very pleased.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

It's not a 4-star hotel, don't be fooled.
    • Double or Twin Room

It's not a 4-star hotel. The location isn't close to the major place of interests - you have to take taxi or train. The room may has water pipe problems and always has water flowing noises.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

• Double or Twin Room

No coffee or tea in the room There is only the strict necessary in the room not more

The location Near to the Arc Triumf station And very easy to walk until the plaza catalunya

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

I had a pleasant stay at this hotel, which made my visits to Barcelona's many tourist spots easier.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is well located, close to two metro lines and buses which allows to reach quickly great sites. It offers very good breakfast and the breakfast room is not overcrowded cause extensible. Nice personnel

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

Good location, bland but functional and clean Hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

No tea and coffee facilities, only get complimentry water on first day of stay, very stingy. Not very spacious but doubt anywhere is in this price range.

Liked the location, everywhere was within 40 minutes of walking. Had a bath and good walk in shower. Good little Tapas bar close by Plenty of places for breakfast near by, better priced than Hotel

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

All in all we all got out money worth! Nice place to stay and great location to everything.
    • Double or Twin Room

I had a sandwich in the restaurant the lady there was not so patient or friendly.

The staff were excellent! The older gentleman (name forgotten) and young lady in the morning/afternoon shift were exceptionally helpful in guiding and translating for us. Which makes this a wonderful hotel.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

Mixed feelings
    • Double or Twin Room

Surprise: no kettle/cups/tea/coffee in room. Thanks to staff in hotel restaurant I was able to get kettle with hot water and cups there but that is not at all convenient Cleaning quality is.. a bit strange: we had half empty bottle of water and a glass inside our fridge when we arrived to our room (somebody obviously used those before us). First cleaning didn't bring fresh towels ( I had to go after them). Ok, might be the problem towels were not left on floor by us (no signs in room that they have to be on the floor to be replaced though) but then toiletries were not replenished either

Staff was quite nice Room is relatively large Situated quite close to city centre Special thanks for allowing us to check-in 1 hour earlier Breakfast definitely exceeded our expectations

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

A lovely hotel with great breakfast and very helpful staff
    • Double or Twin Room

The only thing that could have been better was the room temperature as it was a little bit on the cold side for us and we couldn't change it. Other than that, everything was just great!

Upon arrival, we found a nice tray filled with berries and chocolate and a note wishing us a happy 9th year Anniversary - Loved it! The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Perfect water pressure in shower. The breakfast was amazing and had a lot of variety.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

The Ayre Hotel Caspe is excellent. We would definitely stay there again.
    • Double or Twin Room

The Ayre Hotel Caspe is conveniently located near two metro stations. It was also an easy 8 block walk from the hotel to Placa Catalunya and the Sagrada Familia. The bus station was 3 blocks away, an easy connection if going north of Barcelona to Girona and Figueres. The staff were very friendly and efficient, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a nice separate tub and shower. The breakfast buffet was excellent and there were lots of choices for vegetarians and vegans too. We stayed at the Ayre Caspe twice and the hotel stored some of our luggage when we were in Girona. We would definitely stay at the Ayre Caspe on our next trip to Barcelona. Ted & Val Calgary, Alberta Canada

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

An excellent hotel in a good location, would stay again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfasts were amazing. Staff super friendly. Room was the biggest I’ve seen for a city centre location. Close to most things, but on a quieter street which was nice. View from room was of the tree lined street, so nice and green.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Very good breakfast, but a conspicuous lack of vegetables...
    • Double or Twin Room

Small room (real small). A little wear and tear visible in the room.

Very good breakfast, but a conspicuous lack of vegetables (aside from a salad). But they had lactose-free milk, a big plus for us.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

4.0
    Bad location, not worth for the price
    • Double or Twin Room

I booked a double bed, but they gave me a twin bed room,said no double bed room left. However, after check in, I check booking website, turn out double bed still can be book, and price lower.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

10 our of 10 is not enough. Amazing hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was very helpful and friendly, food in the restaurant - fantastic. Hotel is very close to main attractions in Barcelona, which helps to enjoy the city. I would very gladly come there again.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Great hotel in central location

Very helpful staff, very clean and quiet. The breakfast buffet (extra cost) was fabulous and well worth the cost. Highly recommend hotel in all aspects. Our room was a good size, huge bed and a bath and separate shower in ensuite.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

Nice Friendly Reception Staff very very helpful. Would stay here again. Thank You
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff were outstanding so so helpful in all departments. Bed Comfortable nice quiet room. Will tell my friends to stay in this hotel. Very central nice quiet area.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

A good, clean reasonably located hotel - a little off the...

Nothing really.

A good, clean reasonably located hotel - a little off the beaten track, but not far from anywhere. Immediate location was OK. Not especially touristy so quiet after dark. Very helpful staff. Room was made up every day and cleaned.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

The property exceeded our expectations, we were pleasantly surprised. Space, comfort, cleanliness.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was wonderful, lots and lots of choices. Fruit, which I like to have first thing in the morning. Choices of bread and other baked goods. The staff were really amazing. They made us feel really welcome.

• Reviewed: April 11, 2018

Very good all rounder
    • Double or Twin Room

rooms a bit small however clean and with good facilities

Great choice for breakfast, very clean and modern hotel, close to metro station and bus stations, very central

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great hotel for a long weekend in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

We had a great time in Barcelona and this hotel was the perfect choice for our stay. The value for money was absolutely great with great quality to be able to rest and in a great location.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Nothing special. Basic hotel. Wouldnt go again!
    • Double or Twin Room

I stayed for 10 days, 9 nights, and I can’t say there is anything great about this hotel. The first word that comes to mind is “meh”. Yes it was clean but a 4 star hotel should be more than just clean. The beds were hard, we have taken 2 rooms and none of us slept well. The toiletries weren’t replaced when consumed. The bed linens had holes in them. The room didnt have anything extra, no coffee machine, no iron or ironing board, no room service menu. I have realised my mistake the second night and wanted to move hotels but couldn’t because i cant change the booking after the first night had passed. To be honest the city is amazing and definitely one of the best trips ever, but that is inspite of a poor choice for a hotel! I do not recommend it.

Nothing in particular. It has met a 3 star hotel basic requirements. The front desk staff were friendly and tried to help.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Just the right hotel for easy access to Barcelona's main attractions.
    • Double or Twin Room

As mentioned elsewhwere, absence of coffee/tea making facility in the room and and the lack of a good pot of coffee at breakfast! Not so important, but I would have been grateful for a BBC world news channel in the room.

Ayre is a modern hotel, clean lines, fresh appearance. The location is excellent, a quiet street and within comfortable walking distance to the main attractions and restaurants. Liked the cleanliness throughout, helpful and cheery staff. Breakfast was varied and adequate, but a pot of coffee rather than a nespresso-type machine would be preferable. Also, coffee/tea facility in the room would be a massive plus as it is the only obvious thing that lets this really good hotel down!.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Good location, central but quiet.
    • Double or Twin Room

Tea/coffee facilities would be nice in the room. Few spots on towels and linen. Only a small part of the window can be opened for fresh air, not good for those who are sensitive to air-conditioning.

Good location, central but quiet. Staff very kind and friendly. Printer in lobby is very handy. Bed very comfortable. Supermarkets and nice cafes nearby. Overall very good.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great value, clean, nice rooms and great staff,

Nothing, it was perfect.

We have been to Barcelona as few times and stayed in a few different hotels. We really liked this hotel. The staff were so helpful and friendly. It was the perfect base for our short stay. The hotel is based in a lovely area and we would definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

It was clean.....that was the only upside otherwise. No value for the price we paid. Would not recom
    • Double or Twin Room

The curtains don't black out so it feels like sleeping out in the sun. The windows are not sound proof so you can hear the traffic quite loud. Staff at the reception are very rude, not sure if it is cultural though....the way they speak is very abrupt. Restaurant spread is very narrow.

It was clean.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Terrific parking.
    • Double or Twin Room

Did not have any complaints.

Room was a good size. Location was okay and staff was very friendly. Clean and crisp linens. Parking adjacent and easy access to hotel was great.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

I would definitely book here again!
    • Double or Twin Room

No toilet brush, water bottles in the room's fridge weren't replenished daily.

The staff was helpful and ready to meet our every need (especially Victor who helped us a great deal), rich and yummy breakfast, cleanliness, perfect location.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Friendly and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very friendly staff who went out of their way to be helpful after my bag was stolen at Barcelona airport (travellers beware - it happens a lot!) Clean, spacious room. Good bar/room service menu, appreciated by someone on their own.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Met my needs
    • Double or Twin Room

Really, my only two main issues were the functioning and wait time of the elevator, and the spotty WiFi which made it difficult at times to even use Whatsapp. Overall had a great time, and will consider again if in Barcelona.

I'll admit that at first I was a bit underwhelmed after seeing this hotel rated as four star. It's very modern, but also basic in a lot of ways, however, I got a chance to truly appreciate the hotel over my three days and really enjoyed my stay. The staff was always professional, friendly, and very helpful. The room was a nice size, and the bathroom was a very efficient space. The hotel amenities were limited, with a very basic gym, and a small restaurant near the main lobby. I ate there one night after being completely exhausted, and had a good tasting meal. The room was quiet, and there was not a lot of foot traffic through the hotel. The key for me was location, and it ended up getting perfectly between two things I lost wanted to experience. I was able to walk to both the Sagrada Familia and the beach area. This really made a difference on my last morning when I wanted to see the sunrise. (Turned out perfectly! In addition, I accidentally left something in my room when I left, and the staff have been working with me to try to find a way to get it back to me now that I have left the country. Appreciate that extra bit of kindness. (Attempted to upload pictures, but unable to complete process after many attempts.)

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Nice stay in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

The view was to the inside which was not so great but it was from the city like this.

The staff very nice and friendly. They helped with every need we had

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Nice hotel with friendly staff!
    • Double or Twin Room

The design of sliding door is not good. It makes noises and let the sound out of the toilet. the cover sheet is not wrapped the whole cover which will bring some hygiene problems?

The room is nice, the staff is very helpful, air conditioning is perfect, I like the bathtub and the shower! It is perfect for couples.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

The hotel achieved higher than our expectations in every area of its business

Every member of staff were very friendly and helpful, courteous, well mannered and professional in all áreas from reception to room maids. We will recommend this hotel to all we know for its courtesy and professionalism

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Luxurious hotel with all the bells and whistles.
    • Double or Twin Room

The location was a bit out of the way from the main attractions, but overall, a solid stay.

The room was clean and everything was very fancy. Granite countertops, wooden floors, made me feel like I was living in luxury. The price was a bit steep though, so the amenities included matched the price. The staff was polite and efficient.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Excellent location for walking around to Sagrada Familia and...

Breakfast is a little expensive, so take the deal offered at check in.

Excellent location for walking around to Sagrada Familia and other tourist attractions. Very helpful staff, nice room and excellent bathroom.

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Comfy, clean hotel, modern decor.
    • Double or Twin Room

Comfy, clean hotel, modern decor. Shower' great. Staff very polite. Location good, only 10 min walk to Born and 15 to Plaza Catalunya. Quiet neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

A nice hotel located not far from the city center and from...
    • Double or Twin Room

We've got a relatively small room though there were bigger ones. A couple of nights we couldn't set the air conditioning correctly. The menu in the restaurant for the evening is very limited.

A nice hotel located not far from the city center and from Sagrada Familia. It was easy to walk to the main sightseeings. Very nice personnel.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Very nice staff, Jonathan at reception was very helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very nice staff, Jonathan at reception was very helpful. Room was clean and very quite, and we slept great. It was also great to have access to a computer and printer... the joys of flying with Ryanair! having to print boarding passes! This was all available for free which was another nice touch provided by the hotel. :-)

Browse Ayre Hotel Caspe Traveler Photo Gallery