Reviews of Fiesta Hotel Milord 3 stars

La Rioja, 9, 07820 San Antonio Bay, Spain

#28 of 36 hotels in San Antonio Bay

Better than expected for the cost, would definitely re visit for a cheapy get away.

- Beach - friendliness of bar staff/restaurant staff - see through showers

This hotel is fantastic value for money. We went for the all inclusive option. A few hopefully helpful points below: - The reception is a bit mental - they talk really fast and are quite funny but generally helpful. Amy was particularly helpful, Victor particularly crazy. We had a late check in and there was a cold buffet waiting for us which was lovely. - We had two rooms, one was small and had a see through shower in the middle (weird) and the othe a more traditional set up. Both were really lovely, nicely furnished and clean. - The pool area and entertainment were good and have a nice breeze as right on the beach. - The beach isnt nice however, you would have to go elsewhere for a nice beach - there are plenty on the island. - the food was really great. For a cheap all inclusive the food was varied and had a HUGE amount of options. We were impressed having done many more expensive hotels and having less choice. All in all, highly recommended for a reasonably priced week away!

Convenient and far away from the strip to be pleasant but close enough by water taxi to party
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Seemed to tamper with air con if you leave a key card in the slot to keep it on during the day (keep room cool for when you get back) so the last night was like an oven.

Looks refurbished and clean.

Rude staff. Dirty rooms. Location also not the best part of San Antonio. Book at your own risk.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The service was terrible. The night we reached, we discovered previous guest’s disposed diapers and cereals in the drawers and cupboards. The bedsheets weren’t fresh and had stains. The AC and phone wasn’t working. Even though we left a ‘Make up the room’ sign on our door the next day, the sign had been turned to ‘Do not disturb’ and no cleaning was done. When we called the receptionist to talk about this, she seemed to be mad at us and accused us of not having kept the door sign properly. When I spoke to her over the phone, I asked her to send across at least fresh towels and toiletries. She arrived with the towels only and when we inquired about the toiletries, she said we didn’t ask for it. And went on to say - ‘yeah yeah, we are all crazy’. What kind of service is this?? She should be glad we didn’t raise a ruckus at the hotel as other guests would have done. And to say we stayed there for 4 nights and even coffee cups from the 1st day were still in our room till the day we left! Cleanliness is definitely not their virtue nor is good customer service. The servers at the restaurant were the only good staff around.

Nothing outstanding about the property. The breakfast spread was good.

very bad start to my friends hen party!!!!

Staff on reception very very rude not helpfull tried to charge our group £200 more than the Booking.com price told us if we didn’t like it go somewhere else made us stand for 2hours while we argued it out that the price I had on my confirmation e mail was £200 less and a shrug of a shoulder was what we got

Pool area lovely, food was lovely clean room

The view from our balcony was good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Location, no atmosphere around the pool during the day and food wasn’t great, we only had half board so had to pay for drinks which I think was over priced, one afternoon I order a panini which was frozen in the middle and had to give back, as a paying customer to most things I didn’t think it was value for money

The view from our balcony was good

For a party island: it was quiet at night in the rooms.

You had to go to other beaches - bit dirty to swim in. Constant entertainment OK for families but quite unnecessary for us.

For a party island: it was quiet at night in the rooms. Water Taxis to beaches and San Antonio were great and cheap.

Very clean lovely food lovely views

We booked with Booking.com for my friends hen weekend in Ibiza for 16 of us When we got to the fiesta Milford they tried to over charge us by 200 Euro when we disputed this we were told if we didn’t like it to go fine somewhere else for the 16 of us to stay the staff were vile so unhelpful after a 2 hour wait and many phone calls to Booking.com they confirmed the real price the price I had on all confirmation e mails the hotel then had to charge us that rate. All I would say is be very careful booking with booking.com when going abroad and be very careful using this hotel for large groups as they seem to think they can charge you what they want.

Very clean lovely food lovely views

Fantastic value everything you need staff really lovely food basic but good loved your stay

Did not like how close sunbeds at pool area were and the fact people reserved their beds at 6.00 clock in the morning or before I know that’s not the hotels fault but maybe could try something to prevent that . Would have used beach mor if had sunbeds but had none and should have free WiFi

Rooms beds quirky bathroom all great very fresh we had corner room great view all a great standard would go back most definitely

Very nice atmosphere as I was solo traveller.

The watered down orange juice at breakfast full of sugar was like drinking syrup. Pools are very busy so it is quite tiresome to have to be up at 7am to trek to the pool if you want any chance of a decent spot.

Very nice atmosphere as I was solo traveller. There are two parts to the hotel so I was delighted to be in the one with the restaurant. I stayed Half Board and was fantastic selection and lovely cooked vegetables.

Excelent stay for a nice price

Actually, I do not want to be negative, because we are very pleased with this hotel. If I have to indicate something that can be improved, the fact that all drinks outside now are poured into plastic glasses and the local wine (white, rose and red) we found less tasty

We got a just refurbished room on the top floor with stunning sea views. Room is modern with a beautiful glass shower, separate toilet, balcony with seating, nice double bed and a LED TV. Hotel has nice swimming pools with sun loungers. It is located directly on the beach, so you have a nice view over the bay. Food in the buffet restaurant was excellent and plenty of choice. Perfect location to explore Ibiza by car. The boat taxi is in front of the hotel and can bring you to San Antonio, which is at the other side of the bay.

Enjoyed our stay in this amazing hotel. Exceeded all expectations

I could not fault this hotel whatsoever

Gorgous refurbished rooms, 2 lovely pools with plenty sun beds, a beach just off hotel grounds, amazing food, lovely staff and a view of the sunset.

Very good staff, reception was extremely helpful + polite nothing too much trouble for them.

The only drawback was the shower could have been a bit more private, as it had see thru clear glass. and a bit more wardrobe space + another draw or 2 would have been perfect. also as i have a few mobility problems i could not use the pool unless i used the chair hoist, steps going down to the pool would have been better instead of the ladder type steps .

beds were really comfy, food was excellent, meat melted in your mouth and there was excellent choices of all meat dishes, vegetables,fish,fruit, +deserts were to die for,plenty of sunbeds, rooms cleaned everyday,excellent shower,it was more like a 5 star hotel i thought. overall we really enjoyed our stay there were 9 of us in all,we are all going back next year. if you go you should try the old tavern, the entertainment every night is excellent. the manageress is a scream very funny + makes everyone welcome.

Food was great, drinks were great, staff were pleasant and...

Struggles with the Air Conditioning function.

Food was great, drinks were great, staff were pleasant and friendly. Location fantastic with a boat taxi to San Antonio. Will visit here again!

Birthday trip bummer
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

This was the worst hotel I have ever been to outside of the country. The hotel staff was very rude and prejudice towards myself and my friend, it made me very uncomfortable to know that I paid money to enjoy my birthday for 4 days in Ibiza and I did not even enjoy my hotel. The view and the island were beautiful except for the staff.

The proximity to San Antonio Island and the water taxi located right behind the pool area .

Enjoyed the hotel and it was in a great location for us.

The hotel charged 10e per day for internet access, which was in my view expensive. All bars and restaurants near by provide FREE Internet.

The location was good, away from the main road but I should imagine in the summer months it will very noisy from surrounding hotels and bars. This time of year, may, it was quiet but close enough to busy places if that's what is needed. The buffet style restaurant was fine with plenty of selection.

Food was really good and also cocteils were, cleaning was...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Food was really good and also cocteils were, cleaning was great and done every day. Staff is very friendly. Very noise in the room you could hear everything from the corridors and rooms beside.

lots of interesting people.& ALL staff very friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

stampede to resturants when enough tables & plenty of various dishes to keep everybody happy according their national tastes. why so many guests put towels on sunbeds b4 pool opened & didnt used for hours

quite location just across bay from main town

Excellent. The views from the Hotel are amazing.

You had to pay 10 Euro to use the WI-Fi, I do think in this day & age they should have free Wi-Fi, but you can get free Wi-Fi in the local Pub.

The food was excellent, Staff very friendly and helpful. I had a room with the afternoon sun and had a great view of the Sunset from my Balcony. Highly Recommended this Hotel.

rich half board, more facilities

Rooms are older, the view is either on the parking or sea side, but you would prefer parking view, sea side is the worst i have ever seen, avoid this city completely, choose rather different spot in Ibiza, because of the ugly sea side, all the guests are by the pool and that is very crowded, thanks god we were here just 1 night

rich half board, more facilities

Awesome hotel in a quiet stretch
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Beds a bit hard, noise from other rooms, slamming doors

Value for money, excellent buffet selection, friendly staff, all inclusive formula, lots of gluten free options and menu

Lovely hotel. Staff amazing and very friendly. Clean. Fabulous location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The only thing we were disappointed in was. Firstly no tea or coffee facilities in the room,the first thing I have is my coffee in the morning and would have had to walk from the main building to the dining hall for coffee. I brought my own coffee, but found there was a charge for kettle hire. Also no fridge to keep water and milk fresh. There shouldn't be a charge for these facilities in my view. The main thing that we were disappointed in was that there was a charge for WI FI. For a hotel of this standard you would at least expect free wifi. For us the Milord should be rated four star not three. The fact that wifi is not free we would have to consider returning,even though our stay was excellent and have no complaints other than my points above. This would put us off returning. Which is a shame because everything else was outstanding. I hope you will consider these points as we would love to return to the Milord in the future. Fantastic location. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the food was excellent.

Fabulous staff and hotel!!

We asked for a specific room and the room they gave was nowhere near where we asked. Also the food was slightly poorer than the last couple of times we visited.

This is a beautiful hotel, where the staff are brilliant and the rooms are kept very clean!

Very good!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Quite annoying and loud animation though the kids were not very impressed. It was difficult to find space around the pool. Noisy air condition and beds.

Great balcony view & excellent food. Very convenient water taxi station just in front of the hotel for 3 euros only.

Fantastic from start to finish.

People reserving sunbeds really early

Staff were so friendly. The all inclusive was phenomenal and so efficiently ran. (don't believe any of the negativity you read about the limited drinks on all inclusive, the choice was amazing)The only gripe we had was people 'owning' sunbeds from 5am then going off for the day! It made it very difficult to sunbathe on our first day and we had to go down to the pool at 7am to get a bed. The location was fantastic, the water taxi fool proof and the hotel was so clean and fresh. My sister and I came for a short break away but we will be returning with the whole family next year without a doubt.

Perfect stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel was spotless, the pool toilets were very clean. The staff all over the hotel were amazing and very polite. There was a water taxi for €3 to go straight to San Antonio which was ideal.

Overcrowded communial areas and lots of charged extras for an overpriced 3* hotel

Extra money to pay for daily wifi Extra money to pay for safe in rooms ( to. Be paid for duration only) Extra money for kettles and fridges in rooms No sofa bed in rooms ( as advertised) Old sunbeds Not enough sun beds Dirty water at beach due to neighbouring ski jets etc Food of a low standard Beds uncomfy Very busy

Daily room service Air con really good

Was a nice place to stay but wouldn't go back!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Beds were not that comfortable. Not enough choice of snacks thoughout the day for an all inclusive. Premium all inclusive was not really premium for drinks/cocktails.

Was extremely clean and tidy. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was of a high standard for all inclusive.

Fantastic location, wonderful experience and helpful staff 😀

The travel of the public transport from the airport was terrible because the driver didn't know were to drop us by. We got lost!

The staff were very accomodating and very helpful, special mention to the filipino receptionist Mr.Victor. The place was fantastic! Unfortgettable experience, we surely come back.

well located but beware the extra charges
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

gigantic rip off for services that I expect to be included, 30 euro for the wifi (which was slower than in any restaurant or beach club where it was for free and did not work on the balcony), my favourite: paying a few euro per day for the safe in the room to protect me from their own staff stealing from me, and some extra money to print the boarding pass

ocean view room had very good views and made the room itself well worth it, while the boat made it easy to access the San Antonio center

Worth the location and the view if you get the ocean view room
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Room facilities: There were no coffee maker or mini bar in the room. The staff appear to be quite old (don't have anything against age though)... and while some of the staff had pleasing and smiling personality, others tend to have a rude kind of, non concerned appearance and seemed that they had been there for too long and are bored doing same tasks for ages.

The location is superb. There's market and bars just a 5 min walk away. Best thing is the water taxi that takes you to Sant Antonio Bay from the hotel. It takes 3 euros per person and if you take a Taxi, same trip would cost you around 15 - 20 euros and takes longer than water taxi. The food was good and you get a great filling breakfast in the morning. They have amazing programs happening at their pool area for all ages. My 3.5 Yrs old daughter had lot of fun!

good chefs, good hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

be careful with your parking on the street near hotel, check traffic signs, if not possible to park on hotels parking as the car could be taken away by police if you park wrong. you have to pay fine then you get car back (this can happen anywhere on the island ) .actually the signs were replaced after two days of our stay.now they are well visible.bad experience happens not only with us. We had to walk more then 2 hours around the local area to find our car as the old man (don't know a name) at the hotel reception told wrong directions (wrong street) . Another thing is i booked the room through Booking.com. the room shod have sofa, 30 sq.m. as Booking.com said, unfortunately it wasn't through this hotel doesn't have sofas in the rooms that what i was told.

quiet location , bars and restaurants in short walk distance, a short boat taxi ride to San Antonio bay to visit shops and bars, a beautiful sea view from "double sea view room".There was a plenty choice for breakfast, every evening there were different dishes ( half board stay). Food is fresh and tasty !! evening entertainments for kids and adults.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Short break

Nothing the hotel was perfect

Excellent hotel ideal for all ages and families . Food was very good and lots of choice to suit everyone . Spotlessly clean and well maintained

Useful place

very friendly stuff, helpful and professional ! Good location and beach connection , good sized and clean rooms, view and balcony just perfect , swimming pool good size, food are yummy , like the hotel

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Honeymoon stay in a nice hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The beach near the hotel could have been nicer.

There was a plenty choice for breakfast. Especially we liked dinner, because every evening there were different dishes. Food is fresh and tasty. The best thing was that they prepared lunch baskets for us every day (you just have to inform staff the evening before), so we could take it and have lunch in beautiful places while exploring the island. Also we would recommend all included option :)

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Good 3* hotel, great value for price

more toiletries ( bigger shampoo or shower gel, maybe body cream ) . leaflet / boat time table - price list in room 1 drink could be included in half board/dinner

Normal 3* hotel. Friendly staffs, great selection of food, drinks are not included in half board but fairly priced in the restaurant. Booked a Sea view room , where you can see the Sea from the balcony's right side ... 2 pools, quiet packed during day. What is a plus, is a boat service to San Antonio town/ Cala Conte from the hotel which is very handy. Easygoing place, cant say any bad. especially for this price.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

The food was excellent as were the staff at the restaurant...

There was no fridge in the room which was a definite problem with keeping things cool in the heat. The cost of hiring one at €8.50 per day is outrageous!! Also although there was entertainment at nite it was far too cold t sit outside t watch it and there was not enough seating t accommodate everyone in any case.

The food was excellent as were the staff at the restaurant and bars.

• Reviewed: 13 September 2016

Sant Antonio Bay, Ibiza Getaway
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Lighting in hallways too dark, bed mattress extremely hard and buffet food was average at best.

Friendly staff, close proximity to sea, great bartenders at poolside bar.

Great stay

The beach near the hotel isn't a great one.

Free buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner..

great stay at the hotel

parking

the room

Food was fantastic, the room view was fantastic
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Had to pay for WiFi and pay for a mini fridge...absolutely ridiculous

Food was fantastic, the room view was fantastic

It’s nice and clean, with a nice view

Everything cost money: wifi, towels for the beach,

It’s nice and clean, with a nice view

Great location, nice pool, beautiful view, pool bar great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Had to pay for WiFi and safe! Receptionist staff not very friendly

Great location, nice pool, beautiful view, pool bar great.

Fab place, very good value for money

Fab place, very good value for money

Staff were rude

Staff were rude

The staff was very friendly and made us fell very welcome.

The staff was very friendly and made us fell very welcome.

Good location,friendly staff,,,must go there..

No free internet...

Best location... value for money.. good spread of buffet.. staff was very friendly..

A nice place to go and value for money

The beach not so good, aircon a little slow to get the room nice and cold

Food was good, room nice and clean staff really helpful

Nice room decoration, breakfast and meals are good
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

No free wifi, difficult to park the car, far from main beaches

Nice room decoration, breakfast and meals are good

Fantastic!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The pool areas were very crowded with sun beds.

Staff were very warm and friendly. Hotel was very clean.

food was good but snacks were terrible entertsinment good...

snacks

food was good but snacks were terrible entertsinment good and rooms ok

Gorgeous room

Gorgeous room

The room and the food were awesome, as well the price.

The room was so awesome, very beautiful shower and bed. It was very new, clean and high class. I was very surprised and happy.

When you arrive it turns out to be a real gem of a hotel.

I had to go home.

Food fabulous, staff lovely and very helpful, room was stylish and spotless, view amazing. Will defiantly be back.

Fiesta milord

Beds were very hard but they're doing the hotel up so probably changing them soon

Friendly place good choices of food and relaxing atmosphere

The best lunch and dinner

The best lunch and dinner

Compfy.

No coffee making facilities as advertised.

Amazing

Victor was amazing all staff went above and beyond x

Fun, Sun and great staff

Coffee and juices as per Spanish norm are pretty terrible.

Amazing relaxed location with great facilities and excellent staff and entertainment.

very noisy hotel, you can hear everything throughout all hotel all day and night
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

very tasty food, almost all staff friendly

Tasty food, a seaview from the room and the water taxi next...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Ugly and very small beach nearby, low level of service

Tasty food, a seaview from the room and the water taxi next to the hotel

Good hotel if you want to remain on the complex, with good views of harbour & sea. Staff friendly.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

20-25 mins walk to civilisation!

We were booked into a Harbour view Room without request. Good view. 6th floor

The food was excellent.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

The bar staff are not friendly at all.

The food was excellent.

Awesome breakfast.

Lack of information as to what was all inclusive and what wasn't but easy to ask

Awesome breakfast.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Poor value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Very poor value hotel. Food and drink of a low standard. Views from the hotel consisted of dilapidated hotel building sites

Pretty nice for this rate.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Entertainment for adults in hotel.

Pretty good for this budget. Nice meal.

Lovely break

Paid wifi

Location on the beach

everything 😍

no free wifi, no iron free (15 € one day omg 😲)

everything 😍

Location and facilities

Location and facilities

Lovely views over the bay.

Lovely views over the bay.

had a good stay, very clean and food was lovely.

No fridge in room to keep water and snacks in.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

We had booked the hotel due to being advertised as a double bed but on arrival there were 2 singles.

Beds were a little firm and no double beds - just singles

Great area, easy access to town via water taxi

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

It was ok
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View

Wi fi was 10 euro a day safe was 4 euro a day and a fridge was 8 euro a day wouldn't except that

The hotel was very clean food was nice

coming back next year for the 13hy time at this hotel

bed a bit more softer

the cleanisslwss and friendly staff and good

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Quiet location with easy access to the town.

Could hear next door very clearly. ie poor soundproofing.

Bars. shops, nice walks, taxi boat over to San Ant.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016