Reviews of First Flatotel International 3 stars

Ronda del Golf Oeste, 75, 29630 Benalmádena, Spain

#93 of 238 hotels in Benalmádena

Based on 1907 apartment reviews

Served the purpose of our trip
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

It has a strong bad smell in the lobby that gets increasingly worse as the day progresses. It’s as if the lobby is over a sewer.

Friendly staff. Nice big room and comfortable bed. Blankets also supplied if you feel chilly in the night.

the hotel smells like sewage!!!!!! FIX THAT
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The closeness to the beach was great but that is the only thing we liked about the stay. The entire hotel smelled overwhelmingly of sewage. The lobby itself smelled so bad one had to hold their nose as to not gag. (this is not an exaggeration). The hotel room advertisement IS NOT WHAT YOU WILL GET! The rooms are very old and outdated. We had a room for four people, with living room and kitchen but there is no washcloth, no soap of any kind, only 2 forks and a 10 inch tv. We did not receive clean towels for 4 days and had to ask several times at the front desk before receiving them (at 11 pm). I would never stay here again!

The closeness to a uncrowded beach was perfect and restaurants were very close.

Jast the parking I Like
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Alot if smaill animal in the room ir around hotel becoz it us to old . Plz keep yourself Away for more information you can Call me on 004593607069

Jast the parking I Like

Our stay was ok - friendly staff but not very informative
    • Studio with Side Sea View

The apartment wasn’t the best - the bed was so uncomfortable to sleep on it ruined the holiday for me - I looked forward to going to the beach to lay on a Sunbed to get some rest. Breakfast was cheap but wasn’t particularly nice. Overall it was ok but I’m not sure I would choose to stay here again. It’s much further than what it states from the centre as well but that wasn’t the end of the world.

The staff and pool area were nice

Simple but sophisticated , car parking and wi-fi free
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Charge for everything as extra - safe, all meals on a pay as you go basis - no offer or invitation to block credit card and settle at the end , charge for pool towell

Simple but sophisticated , car parking and wi-fi free

A thoroughly fantastic weekend, views from our room were amazing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The breakfast was poor. 7€ and all buffet food was lukewarm. However the bread, cheese and continental meats were ok

There were 6 of us in 2 bed apartment which was huge. Hotel is lovely and clean. Pool and bar were spot on

Beautiful clean hotel with spacious rooms and lovely helpful pleasent staff....
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Long walk to get to the supermarket up the hill for water and general supplies as no supermarket on the hotel premises ...

Beautiful , spacious and clean apartment....

large group, very well accommodated for.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Apartment didn’t come with basic things for tidying up, such as sweeping brush or dish cloths.

large group, very well accommodated for. Kept close together. Staff at the desk couldn’t be more helpful. Great pool area, plenty of space and great pool bar.

Here for my hens couldn’t of asked for better rooms allocate...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Staff friendly ness lacking a little

Here for my hens couldn’t of asked for better rooms allocate together. Pool was great. Staff didn’t don’t speak much English however didnt have any issues.

The flat had a kitchen, but very limited utensils and no...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The flat had a kitchen, but very limited utensils and no supplies. So bring instant coffee, a sharp knife, a kitchen towel and dish soap. It also has a large, amazing balcony; but only a small plastic table and two plastic chairs to enjoy the space. There is easy bus access to the beaches and the beaches are very nice and the sand is HOT!,!!

Good
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Had to pay extra for safe which we were unaware of, some staff seemed unhappy to help us and we were told we could not bring floats yet others were using floats in the pool so we had to buy one out there when we had one we could have brought with us from home, Beach which is 2 mins away is pebbly and very small, will have to walk 20 mins to get to nicer beach with sand and space

Good transport links to other areas, lifts to help you get to other floors, good gym, good pool, served good food

It was ok. Nothing to write about.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The kitchen needed more utensils. The breakfast was ok but the dinner was awful. The pictures online were not anything close to the room we had.

The room was very spacious and clean. The staff was very friendly.

Great value, spacious, great view, clean, tidy. Very happy 😊
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The Apartment was so spacious.There was my partner and I. Mother and mother in law. We was so impressed with the view from the apartment.... So clean tidy. Great stay. Pool fantastic clean and breakfast was worth the money. Very 😊

Girly holiday, our stay was just perfect.

Nothing to not like

The Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, Apartments are huge, views are amazing, and bus stop directly on doorstep. so location is perfect if you do not like being in the midst of everything. Beds are comfy.

Our experience- 1st time staying here
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

We arrived at the hotel to find the matress protecter was dirty! We also only had 1 pan which we had 3 people in our stay therefore it was awful to cook food as we was self catering. Our room got cleaned however the beddin did not get changed while we was there even though we asked

The view was amazing! The staff at the pool bar was lovely, the beds was comfy just unfortunate that the maids didnt change them. Also ther was a mop bucket and pole but no mop head so we cud not clean up- only to help the maids as it was our mess. However the hotel was in a good location as the view was absolutely fantastic.

Excellent booked again for Sep
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The only bad thing I can stay there was a stag party that arrived on the sat and they where very loud around the pool.

The staff at this hotel are extremely friendly especially Manuel & Mar who have been looking after us the past few years. On check out I requested to hold my room until 4pm which was granted. The room are beautiful and clean three to four times a week.

Excellent time with the ladies and would visit again
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Breakfast could have been better however for the price we paid it did the job!

The rooms were really clean and good value for money. And you could order taxis really easily

Amazing place to stay
    • Executive Suite with Sea View

Firstly I read the reviews that said it was dated etc but this couldn't be further from the truth. The pics don't do it justice that's the truth. The staff are very helpful couldn't say a bad word about them at all. I stayed in the executive suite as it was my bday and I treated myself. The views from the room I had was epic and made me smile every morning or evening in fact anything time I stepped on to the balcony or looked outside. The bed was very comfortable and made getting up a bit of a hassle as I could just lay there all day. The room had a fridge a microwave along with a kettle, ironing board, toaster and utensils. Only draw back from my room was no sink to wash up but it wasnt a deal breaker for me as I ate out or at the restaurant. The bathroom was lovely and the choice of normal shower or massage shower was great for me. The hotel itself is opposite a beach. It's located in a more quieter area of Benalmadena but for me it was perfect because I don't want to be on the strip itself. The nearest cash machine is in the casino which is a 5min walk away. The nearest supermarket I found is a 10min walk away which is also next to a row of cafe/bars a burger king and probably the best burger I've had in a while from a truck called iFood. Plenty of food choices are located here for everyone to enjoy something. The pool area is open pretty much all day that the sun hits it so while I was there it was from about 10-6 and it has a bar as well. They had just opened a new restaurant as well which for me I was sceptical going into because of the reviews and my eating habits/requirements but I want let down the food was good n I went back for more. Which I then ate outside on the sea view terrace. I could literally go on and on about how good this hotel was. But you'd need to experience it yourself. I'm already booking my stay for next year with a few friends as they've seen the pics of it.

A bit hectic
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

This year was a bit off putting as there were 60 people there on a stag weekend who made using the pool area quite intimidating (the police were eventually called) and on the Sunday there was a birthday party of 30 children who spoiled the area due to throwing water balloons and ran around the pool screaming. I have no objections to people enjoying themselves but the hotel has let out the pool bar area who have taken over a large part of the sunbathing facilities making it very difficult to find a place to sunbath.

This is our second year of using this hotel which we love because its pet friendly and the bedrooms, bathrooms are large and there are full kitchen facilities.

Clean, bright spacious apartment with hotel facilities available
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Wifi was not great. Not at all at peak times !!

Perfect location for our beach, but may not be if you want to be in the middle of all the action ! Rented a memory foam pillow which was excellent Topped up kitchen equipment when we asked Very clean , very spacious, fab view from the 10th floor

Overall a great stay apart from check-in and checkout
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Couldnt check-in early, and had to be out at midday even though our flight didnt leave until 11pm. Offered to pay for another night so I could checkout late which was refused

Beds very comfy, room spotlessly clean, huge balcony and fantastic sea view!

Would not recommend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

We where awakend at 4oclock in the morning by load banging noises from neighbouring flat scary for a 5 year old granddaughter. Elevators gave a scary ride

We where on 9th floor plenty of room great views .

2nd year of staying at this hotel , great again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Didn’t arrive till 1am but the man on reception would not let us sort out the payment in the morning for our rooms as we did the previous year , so had to faff about with a group of 6 getting money to pay in cash

The pool area is very good and the 4 person rooms are very spacious and clean

Pleasantly surprised.

Kitchen could do with updating if you intended cooking.

Staff were very helpful. Breakfast 7 euro good value. 2 bed apartment had two bathrooms, spacious living room, one bed equally spacious. Fabulous views from high rooms on left hand side (hotel facing sea) bus stops for Malaga/fuengerola outside hotel.

We would of loved not to have to share a room with strangers with only an adjoining door between us.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

The view was beautiful. But unfortunately that was really the only good thing about this hotel. The local bus service was very good and the fares were excellent.

Nice swimming pool, comfortable rooms. Quiet area.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Was a bit disappointed that we didn't get the room with balcony. When booking, make sure it says on your confirmation that your room comes with it. 10 minutes walk to the main beach but it wasn't actually a big hassle.

Good English breakfast, everyday cleanliness with a towel change. Beach entrance just across the street. Had a small medical emergency and a staff went extra mile to make sure I was properly taken care of. Bike/Moped rent service on site and trips booking available at the reception. Very nice pool/bar area if you don't feel like going to the beach.

Hotel lovely area gorgeous
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

It was quite a distance from the centre which you either had a very long walk 10-20 minute walk buses rang regularly though and taxis were everywhere

The hotel was clean and staff very helpful

I had my son in a wheelchair and the slopes very high.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

I had my son in a wheelchair and the slopes very high. No lights in corridor. Only two lifts working. Had to go through car park an steep hill to garden. Steps to pool area unsuitable. Not good choices for breakfast.

54th anniversary celebratees
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Just a little too far out but the buses were regular and taxi rides not too expensive

Clean friendly. We had clean towels all the time and clean sheets 3 times in a fortnight

It was clean and lots of space, huge rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Kettle did not work, we have to ask for another and then that didn't work either so didn't bother asking again. We were next to the lifts so sleeping in the living room was quite noisey if anyone is looking to use the sofa bed but in the bedroom it was okay. Light near the bed did not work. Florecent lights flickered made it look a bit dingy.

It was clean and lots of space, huge rooms. Great view of the sea and big balcony. Good shower. Lots of storage room for anyone looking to stay for a while. Staff were friendly considering they had a few complaints to deal with.

Very good
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

No table & chairs on balcony Room 705 B also change the high bar chairs for 2 small chairs

Very clean and good value for your money and a wonderful view of the sea

Apart from access problems we had an enjoyable stay
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

As a disabled visitor access was not the easiest steep ramp into building from front and small step at rear. Lifts didn't always come level with floor entering or leaving them

The view from the balcony was Good. And food was good from the bar

Fantastic value and perfect in everyway for our hen party.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

One of the hair dryers didn't work but completely irrelevant as had 2 others but that's all.

Absolutely fantastic value, had an apartment which slept 8, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with 2 balconys and a living room space. Perfect for our hen party and very clean.

We wouldn't stay here again if you paid us.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Apartment was dated and grubby and the balcony very small with a badly stained table. Beds creaky and uncomfortable and the kitchen area was truly awful with limited facilities. Utility room had birds in it and the racket they made was horrendous. Bathroom had a walk in shower which had a drain that couldn't cope with the amount of water, therefore floor was saturated and dangerously slippery. Unable to have a shower or flush the lavatory for most of the second day of our stay as no water in the hotel. This took hours to rectify and no communication from reception staff. Very limited food menu and a ill mannered person behind the bar. I could go on......

Absolutely nothing.

Party hotel!
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Noisy. Attracted young Spaniards who partied in the corridors and room next door. (However when I contacted reception they dealt with it immediately)

Large room. Swimming pool. Nice breakfast.

Will not stay there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Not enough chairs on the balcony & Dining area. Very basic ,stayed in much better apartments around the area. Booking in was very noisy,lots of coach arriving will students. Plus the was running down the corridor late at night messing about with the lifts. Buffet breakfast was very basic.

The view from the balcony. Problem the 2 bedroom apartment was for 5 -6 people there was only 2 chairs on the balcony.

it will never be a hotel we come back to. ( hotel or camp for chrildren)
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

5 out of 11 nights was horrible. 2 nights with noise until 1 pm and 3 nights with schoolchildren who partied undtil 3 pm. they were extremely noisy . loud music run from room to room slammed the doors. called on the doorbell also to our room. Friday should vi leve the hotel at 5.30 pm but we could not sleep at all so we leve the hotel 3.45 pm.

Suite was well designed and the view was breathtaking,...
    • Executive Suite with Sea View

Staff are not friendly at all, upon check in was not welcoming, upon check out was like kicking us out We had a junior suite which seemed to be comfortable but the night we stayed , the weather was so rainy , windy like a storm, the water entered from the windows, the wind could opened a closed door, the voice of the wind was like ghosts roaming around, the room was extremely cold and there was just a blanket with no quilt,,, we end up sick for a week after

Suite was well designed and the view was breathtaking, location did no matter coz we had a car

Good value for money if you're lucky and there are no noisy guests.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Well, the noise was really a problem. You could hear everything through the closed door and we had the bad luck of staying there at the same time as some teens on a school trip. They shouted and slammed doors until 6 in the morning. The small fridge also made such a noise that we had to plug it off, and the elevators are a big scary.

The view was really beautiful, the room was pretty large with huge wardrobes, the linen was nice and tidy.

A basic hotel that has friendly staff. Close to the beach.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

We could see footprints from the previous occupant all over the floor. I wasn't fond of the blankets on the bed either. The towels are very grey.

The staff were lovely and friendly and allowed us check in early but the price to pay for that was the room wasn't cleaned properly.

• Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

There was no atmosphere the drinks in the bar very poor quality hotel to far from town centre moved out after 3 days more like a hostel this not for self catering only a microwave an mini fridge no sink or pots an pan's

Never again!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Room leaked water, windows blow in with the winds, even with the shutters down it sounded like a train coming in. There was nothing to wash the dishes with, no materials, no paper, bin, bin bags, the cleaner came 1 time in a week and because it was a hurricane outside and we were locked in the room she didn't even clean or change the bedding. Definitely not a hotel, more of a self-serve apartment with no added frills.

Poor Customer Care
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

No double bed. Two single beds put together. Storage area not safe as key is given to the guests. All hotels we visited take the bags, put a tag on the bag and give us the number. They identify the bag when returning. Our tv did not work when checked in and it took sometime for the technician to attend. Our window blue open with the wind and again we have to wait sometime for the repair work to be carried out. At the dining room for a buffet dinner the bill was given to us as soon as we sat down to eat. Very strange and nowhere else this happened to us.

Space and cleanliness

Beautiful waterfront
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

To walk to the central Benalmadena ( along the shore) and back without a car was a challenge. But maybe because I was too tired.

Sea view, size of the apartment -80 sq. m for 1 bedroom! Enjoyed so much Indian restaurant Coriander , very close. Enjoyed walking barefoot on the beach ( in January!) , sunny weather

• Studio with Side Sea View

This was such a good stay , only thing I can say is the shower leaked on the floor a little and there was no tea towels

Good location Friendly staff Good value for money Balcony Sea view Basic kitchen with everything you need

It was spacious and large enough for us and the view was beautiful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The cleanliness is below the standard I expected. The facilities are quite old. One of the toilets won't flushed. It was a bit dusty in the kitchen and dining area were foods were prepared.

Large space and beautiful balcony view.

great views quite and good for buses
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

The down site was it was quite away from the centre but if you want relaxation this was brilliant.Also you could here the people next door when you are in bed as they are adjoining rooms luckily we had quite neighbours.

Liked the location,reception staff very good tried to get booked in for seven nights but could only get five.However tried their utmost to book me in for a cancellation.

Highly recommended! Thank you!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Only one thing - the refrigerator was too noisy.

We liked in our apartment very much the beautiful sea view from both balconies, the large rooms with individual bathrooms, dining space with kitchen, with comfortable sofa and tv, air conditioning. The breakfast was really delicious. The hosts were very service minded and helpful. The fitness and game room with billiard and table football were great fun for the whole family.

all round pleasant good value good location
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

nowhere to wash the dishes? no dish cloth? no table to eat off? perhaps a small one on the patio would be fine? walls are thin can hear the next room people coughing! the smoke alarm went off in the middle of the night and no staff made any effort to advise the guests what to do - whether to evacuate or reassure the guests all was under control?

Ok value for the price
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Ventilation could be better -> it was a little bit bad smell in the hotel. Gym room had no ventilation at all -> terrible smell. Wifi is slow in the room but works well in the reception.

Room was okay and clean.

Perfectly fine
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Good accommodation, close to the sea and restaurants. The key collection instructions seemed quite confusing, while in fact there was a normal reception desk to check in as with any hotel.

The accommodation was adequate but was very tired indeed and need a revamp. Beds were not too comfy
    • Studio with Side Sea View

The breakfast was not worth the money at all. It was not kept hot and there were no hot plates for us to eat off. The very cold plates supplied, cooled the food so quickly it was stone cold in not time at all. The fruit juice was not freshly squeezed, and the coffee, from a machine, was not too good. Croissants were of poor quality and very doughy. The 'fresh' fruit was from tins. The bacon was ok on our first morning, but then subsequent mornings it was akin to leather. Again, fried eggs were pleasant on the first morning but after that they had been there so long they had solidified. Our advice is to eat out

The staff were generally very pleasant and complaints of there being no kettle in our room and the heating going off twice were dealt with quickly. The accommodation was spacious and had a pleasant balcony with sea view.

Great place to stay
    • Executive Suite with Sea View

The kitchen equipment was as little as possible. And nowhere to wash them except the bathroom.

Our suite was great. Top floor, great views from every window. The suite was large, nicely furnished. Location was ideal for us, a little way out of the main part of town but close enough and across the road from the beach. Will be using again.

Location is super.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Room 502 is ruined. TV and conditishener are broken. Owners had to made good refurnishing. Old style from 1980 atmosfere of the room 502 with many broken things, even the table! -) But sunset view. -) . Slow wi fi.

Location is super. Free parking, nice and helpful personal. Very good for car travelling. Sunset is super! Good for people, coming to the airport by car or for 1-night staying. Good promenade near the beach.

Good place near the beach, free parking!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

wi fi must be made better. Room 502 is old style and ruined, must de refurnished. Even condishener and TV is broken.

Good place near the beach, free parking!, wi fi is slow, good view from windows. Good for car-travelling. Room 506 is very good.

Good value
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Possible to hear guests in adjoining room because of non sound proof connecting door. Underground car park filthy.

Good quality 3 star hotel. Pleasant helpful staff. Free parking. Good value breakfast.

Wonderful!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

This is just a little thing but our room seemed barren and in decorated. Just a few pictures on the wall would have made all the difference. This didn’t effect my scoring at all.

the value was amazing. The hotel associates were very helpful. We had a sick child and they went above and beyond to help. The food was good, a nice surprise! I’ll be booking here again.

They are very good value for money.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

the instruction in booking were no clear, it did not specify what type of room has to be booked if travelling with dog. So we have to spend a little bit more money than expected as we had to pay for aparment instead of twin room at check-in. It was just one night but it could have been very upsetting if i have to pay the upgrade for a whole week.... Suggestion: It will be great if hotels facilitate public places for owners and pets to be together, for example allow pets in a terrace during the breakfast buffet (and no just allow at the apartment).

They are very good value for money. We spent the night in one of the apartment, although it looked sad when we got there at night it looks a lot better in the morning and it was great to watch the sunrise from the window/balcony. It was clean and spacious, and have what we need. We had a nice dinner in an italian restaurant close by, as well good value for money.

I'd asked for a quiet room and got it on the top floor.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

There was no real table with chair in the room, only coffee tables and an armchair. I also could not get the wifi to work. Both not good things as I'd come there to work. Also, room was quite cold, thouhg not colder than usually in Spain.

I'd asked for a quiet room and got it on the top floor. Really nice views along the coastline! Room was clean and spacious.

Covered parking, comfortable rooms with balcony, kettle,...
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Although the location is close to the beach it is a 20 minute walk to nearest bars/restaurants, but there is good public transport, the bus stops right outside the hotel.

Covered parking, comfortable rooms with balcony, kettle, microwave & utensils and the best breakfast.

The View is scenic, The room spacious & equip with...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

The View is scenic, The room spacious & equip with kitchen & kitchenware. New refurbished. Great Receptionist helping you all the information. Free wi-fi & free parking.

Big disappointment
    • Executive Suite with Sea View

2 days no water in our room just like Middle Ages. Use of toilette or shower in shared gym. Not really what we expected when we booked a suite. Terrible noises/road constructions during the night time!

the view from 11 floor was gorgeous

Luckily we had a car which helped. the bus service was good.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

The food wasn't very good , most of the time it was cold. The hotel was a bit out of the way .

Room was OK bed comfy' good view from balcony (10th floor). Hotel was clean maid service was good.

Great apartment. Spacious, clean and bright.
    • Studio with Side Sea View

The kitchen was very basic, but it had most appliances. The location for us was perfect as we were attending a function close by, but if you want to be in the heart of everything this hotel is not for you as it is a couple of miles away from the main strip.

We booked a studio apartment, but they were having problems, so we were upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment. It was very spacious and bright, with a balcony overlooking the sea. The apartment had everything we needed. There is an outdoor pool on site, and the sea is over the road, although there is not much of a beach directly opposite.

Very enjoyable stay as usual, we have been coming to this hotel for over 10 years now.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Wi fi connection limited in bedrooms, check in is late at 1700 but requested early check in and they accommodated us. No English TV channels.

Good value for money, clean and easy access to transport, nice beaches and cooking facilities are good.

Pleasant stay, good value.
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

Breakfast could improve, serving hot dogs with breakfast instead of sausages. Long single pillow should be replaced with two regular pillows.

Great views and close to amenities

it is of a good price for the hotel it has a nice bar and swmming pool
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

the hotel is some 20 minutes stroll down the hill into benalmadena but all along the way you are looking on to the beach and out to sea . their are some bars and shops on the way so it seems quicker than the 20mins

you can buy a breakfeast or any other meals in the hotel the food is of good quality. the beds are comfortable and our accomadation was of a generous size. nice size balconies and a lovely un packed swimming pool

Very good sized one bed-apartment with nice views (the rooms...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Relatively slow wifi with frequent drops in connectivity (most probably wifi performance depends on location and number of guests at the property) Could do with an upgrade.

Very good sized one bed-apartment with nice views (the rooms in each floor that end in 03 and 04 have the best views)

Cheap, cheerful & clean - for a budget weekend away with friends out of season, its absolutely fine.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

We had an apartment for 6/8 people, in the old part of the hotel, with a kitchen where we were hoping to make small meals - but there was very limited crockery and cutlery so if you are staying with children and hoping to self cater this would not be suitable. Also the balconies are small and don't seat 6 which is disappointing considering the size of the apartment (they only come with 2 chairs)

Out of season this hotel is very budget friendly - 6 of us stayed in a 3 bed apartment, for 3 nights, for 50euros each. Its very clean and its easy to get the bus into the main town and Marina its just 1euro55 for a one way (its a long walk - probably 45 mins - so bus is ideal)

Overall it was a lovely stay. Had all the necessary equipment in the apartment. Friendly staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

It did say that the WiFi was free everywhere in the hotel, but we didn’t get ANY connection on the 11th floor. We did tell the staff but they assured us there is WiFi up there, - definatly wasn’t. Most people were in the reception area most of the time, using the WiFi there! Our kitchen sink had a very odd smell to it. There were no mugs or cups to drink tea and coffee in our apartment. we had to use the water glasses for this!

Staff was very pleasant, all spoke English. Always there to answer any questions. We were on the 11th floor and the view was amazing from the balcony.

Suited us but frustration over space/surface to even make breakfast. No table on veranda or anywhere
    • Superior Twin Room with Side Sea View

“Cooking” etc facilities were worse than useless. No place to prepare or wash up. Better to not suggest available when not fit for purpose.

Good low value accommodation.

Really enjoyed it would definitely stay again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Could have been pushchair access to Pool no ramps so had to carry toddler up flights of stairs

Huge spacious apartment beautiful views easy access to buses

Overall good & hotel had a lovely feel. Would investigate quieter options if returning to the area.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Double glazing was useless and poorly fitting, and we were close to the road so got lots of road and moped noise well into the night, as well as drunk hotel guests returning noisily.Luckily it wasnt high season or would have been unbearable. Insulation between rooms also poor. If our neighbour coughed it sounded like it was in the same room. Pool was in shade come the late afternoon when we wanted to use it after days out, so water and air temperature very chilly!

Clean, very spacious, attractive. Room was lovely. Light and airy. Basic kitchen equipment was fine for the odd meal at hotel and simple breakfasts. Room had hairdryer and iron/board, lots of storage, large beds. Reception staff very helpful. Loads of parking that felt safe and was well maintained.

October 2017
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Bathroom and kitchen were dated and required updating. We were given a top floor apartment with balcony and was quite worrying with a 2yr old who was able to open the door extremely easily.

2 bed apartment was extremely spacious

Had a nice holiday , weather was good
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with Side Sea View

Was a good holiday , felt a wee bit away from restaurants/ bars etc .. as needed to use bus every evening there and back with my 3 girls .. room great but wish there had been a large mirror in bedroom or living room as having 3 girls and two of them teenagers doing makeup was diffult as mirror only in bathroom , people need toilet or showering wasn't best only mirror in bathroom , but room was great size .. maybe wishes there had been night time entertainment as hotel was a wee bit out of the buzz