Reviews of BH Mallorca Apartments 3 stars

Avenida de las Palmeras, 2, 07181 Magaluf, Spain

Very good apart from drinks policy
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

1 drink at a time was not good which made cues to the bar massive Ridiculous Would love to goes here again but 1 drink at a time policy will stop me for sure

Wander full room and food

Awful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The noise, the amount of teenagers, the location, the lack of all inc facilities, prob be ideal for teenagers, but if they were my kids i wouldnt let them go there, ever! The lucky lucky men were asking everyone if they would like to buy drugs at every hour of the day! Our friends mobile got stolen. This obviously is not the hotels fault but this is a very loud rowdy hotel. Do not expect a good nights sleep! Expect no sleep and not much all inclusive because that is what you will get

The all inc part was in a different hotel approx 5 min walk, the food was average but the bar was manic, waited ages to be served one drink only at a time.

Clean hotel facilities... VERY rude staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Rude staff upon arrival VERY unhelpful. Booking.com misleading as to what is included in the price . Staff rude on the door of BH Mallorca on the last day was not able to access BH facilities therefore we were sat in reception waiting 4 hours for our shuttle.

Room was clean and modern.

Not as described
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Location was a almost 1 mile away from that shown on the maps in booking.com (google maps issue probably!) Noise at 8 in the morning from peoples loud music meant a late night couldn’t be followed by any sleep! Check in was horrendous, slow, understaffed, and so many pieces of paper!!

The bed was comfortable

Excellent stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

All inclusive finished 8pm with beer only until 9 pm then nothing till 11am next day

Excellent stay. Only complaint timings of all inclusive could have been better and no all inclusive on last day

Good Stay, Good Location just a shame that we have been charged twice.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The Stay was fine and the hotel met the purpose, however my friend used his card to pay at the apartments and was told one of his cards wasn't working in the Card Machine, so he used a different card which was accepted. However when he returned home he checked both bank statements to find out he had been charged twice. He contacted the apartments who said Contact booking.com. He provided all the details to booking.com on Friday 22nd September and we are still yet to receive and outcome or even any further correspondence since we confirmation of receiving his details .

poor
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I stayed at the apartments the were very very noisy and you couldn't even eat or drink at the apartments you had to go to the main hotel 10min walk away !!! There was food and drink at the apartments but you had to pay for it even though we were all inclusive .

Food was nice

Nice stay at Magaluf
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Too noisy at the night time. Everything could be heard through the walls of the room, which made it hard to sleep.

The apartment was nicely renovated and the all-inclusive options were also very good. Near to the city, beach and bars. Comfortable beds.

Ideal hotel for Stag and hen parties. Hotel quite noisy so don't expect much sleep :)
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The door is our room didn't close properly. Very noisy hotel but its a party hotel so it's to be expected. only allowed 1 drink at a time at the bar and the queues were quite long.

Great place to stay for a weekend away. Wouldn't stay longer then a few days as its really a party hotel. All inclusive well worth for the free drink but the food wasn't great always cold.

Brilliant. Lots of fun
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff were great, very helpful. Security on every entrance so very safe. Great food, great entertainment.lots of sunbeds and space around pool

Very dodgey payment system. Will overcharge you what booking.com advertise. BE CAREFUL!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was given a price to pay on booking.com and when I got to the property I had to pay £200 more than what I initially agreed. It makes no sense, and it still doesn't. Numerous other people who booked through booking.com were also trying to argue their cause, staff weren't having a bit of it and told us all to leave if we didn't like the new price.

Not much

Enjoyed every minute of it and will be recommending to friends.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A little expensive to use the facilities for the last day when we were leaving midway through the afternoon. Could do with an option of a reduced price for reduced hours of access.

Easy to find everything. Staff were friendly and approachable. Plenty of events to enjoy.

Don't believe they price quoted
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They charged us over 25% more when we got to the hotel rather than the price we reserved at and also charged more through my card then they said they would on top of that

Get into BH Mallorca hotel

All inclusive disappointing
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

If you go All inclusive the food is not very good, and the vegetarian choices are severely limited even the rice and pasta had meat in it most nights and also the pasta sauces aswell and if there's a pool party there where no loungers for guests and don't expect to get to the bar either

Nice and cool

Only a short stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No kettle in room . Bed base with Z type in nature and seemed a little shakey but we slept in the other room anyway.

Staff very good. Room good we were given an apartment at the end away from the noise. Given it is always a younger crowd at the time of year we stayed. Very clean and tidy .Pool area looked good but we did not use it.

Nice apartment, not great staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I arrived on Tue 4th July in the afternoon. I thought everything was booked in advance but when I arrived I had to give the receptionist my card details again. Once she took the room charge she asked me for the tax payment, once I paid it she asked me for the deposit payment which had to be in cash and the email I received as a confirmation didn't say anything about it. So I had to go through the hassle of making 3 separate payments (not sure why it couldn't be all summed up and paid in total), walking to the cashpoint and when I asked why I couldn't pay for all of it in total the lady just replied it's the policy and that it's the booking.com's fault that they don't state everything properly. When we finally got in the room the shower gel/shampoo and conditioner bottles were empty...that means the staff don't check and refill them. We had to go and ask for them to be refilled which was not done straight away so we had to wait for it to be done. It was quite cold at night and there were no blankets in the apartment and the A/C didn't seem to work properly so it stayed cold all night which was unpleasant.

The apartment was good.

Avoid at all costs
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There were two main issues with our experience with this hotel: Firstly, we were not given the room I had booked via booking.com (an apartment for 6). Instead we got two rooms, not next to each other. We were informed that there was no other options, and we either stayed or went somewhere else. We asked if these rooms could at least be next to each other (as this was a hen party trip), but this was also declined. The manager suggested at one point, as a ’solution’ that we could 'climb over the balconies' to get to each others rooms. Not only was this suggestions stupid and dangerous, it was also prohibited in the hotel- with signs throughout the hotel stating the consequence for this would be being thrown out. Secondly, on arrival to the hotel, we paid for the room using the card I made the booking with. On the third night our access to the rooms via our electronic bracelet was blocked. We went to reception, asked what the problem was, was told it was nothing, and was given our access back. On return to the room we found a note which had been put under our door asking for us to go to reception (which we wouldn’t have seen prior to going to reception, as they had locked us out of the room). We called reception and they asked us to come down and provide proof of payment for the rooms. I checked the money had left my bank account (it had), and took the receipt they gave me down to reception. In reception, they said that the printed and signed receipt that they had given me wasn’t good enough and they needed the visa receipt from the card machine. I told them I would go and search for that receipt, and that the money had left my account. I returned to the room and found the visa receipt the reception wanted. Approximately 30 minutes later (before I had returned to reception), a security guard knocks on our door. At this point, all five of us are in the room.

The flumes in the hotel were good.

Watch out for over charging and evasive refund tactics
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The overcharging, still waiting on refund, basic facilities in apartments not as good as hotel. Over a week and still no refund, booking.com not helpful either on this, watch what rate you book and what you get charged, this is clearly a calculated measure to increase the rate and profits.

The entertainment

Great location is the only positive thing i can say about this hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The fact we paid all inclusive yet we had to go to a separate hotel for use of this! We werent allowed to take our own drinks or food poolside we had to but from bar !! The food was awful And it was so noisy at night time there was security but they did nothing to control the noise through the night

The location was great

All inclusive deal and the vibe in the hotel

All inclusive deal and the vibe in the hotel

Security don’t allow girls back 0/10 for that

Security don’t allow girls back 0/10 for that

Was nice & friendly
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Didn’t put much toilet roll in

Was nice & friendly

View was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

View was great. The food was pretty good as well. Very clean

Great hotel clean friendly staff
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Lovely hotel nice and clean and lovely staff

Clean, ideal for singles or groups
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The all inclusive could only be used at BH not at this hotel

Clean, ideal for singles or groups

Magga boys in tour
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Everything excellent apartment and location definitely stay again

Go All Inclusive
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent all Inclusive , this is great place to stay, relaxing stay we had

There are also 22 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.