Reviews of Raval Rooms 2 stars

#247 of 281 B&Bs and Inns in Barcelona

6.1

6.2

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

For 1 or 2 night it is absolutely enough.
    • Double or Twin Room

Linens not very clean. AC not working. We had to sleep with windows opened with noise on the street.

For 1 or 2 night it is absolutely enough. The building is old, the room was small but had everything we need. Breakfast is not impressive but also enough. If you are looking for a quick room to sleep one night this is a good option.

OK Hostel with private bathroom
    • Double or Twin Room

Black floors in all the Hostel, invl rooms,...do NOT convey an impression of cleanlyness Questionable neighbourhood (my bike got stolen in front of the hotel, despite of having locked it, the time to get my luggage down from room) . Luckily I managed to chase the gang and get my bike back

Private bathroom Terrace on the room Many food places closeby Modern decoration

Good location, clean and comfortable, helpful and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Although I checked about a lift before I booked there was a large flight of stairs to reception where the lift was located. This could have been difficult with my suitcase but staff carried it up when I arrived and then down again after I checked out.

The location was great and walking distance to many attractions. The room and bathroom were very clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was simple but adequate.

Reasonable value for the money.
    • Suite

Bad smell in the room, smell of mold and of sewerage from the bathroom. Room and its facilities are in poor conditions (lights, bed, chairs, etc.).

Close to the la rambla. Breakfast is very rich. Room has A/C. Spacious room. Staff is nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

The location is very convenient.
    • Double or Twin Room

Shabby entrance and reception area. The breakfast room is grubby. The staff was helpful but not hospitable or friendly, they showed no interest in their guests.

The location is very convenient. The bedroom is fine and the beds are excellent.

Overnight, no coming back
    • Double or Twin Room

I didn't really like the attitude of staff, but I guess it is because of Barcelona where there always will be plenty of tourists needed to be accomodated, so they don't have to care about much. I asked for gluten-free breakfast during reservation, no answer. During check-in I was informed that "of course they don't have anything GF"

Rooms small and simple, but sufficient. Breakfast simple, no variety. Coffee in plastic cups from something like a vending machine (at least not paid). No possibility of gluten-free. Good public transport connection (in walking distance from metro).

A bit expensive for what you get
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was very poor (bread, salami, cheese and cornflakes... oh! Yogurt as well). Coffee is from a machine. Bad quality. I was buying mine in the morning from the coffee shop across the street. Rooms are small. But it wasn't a problem for us. Location is a bit shady. On my way home at night a prostitute opened the door of my car when I was stopped on a red light and started shouting something on me. The street is not very quiet. You can here noise in your room.

The key word is it was clean. Dated and very basic but clean. The stuff is helpful. Reception works 24 hours. Room service every day. Beds are comfortable. AC works perfectly. It's on walking distance to Rambla and other attractions. Convenient location for sure. There is a parking nearby. On the Raval reception they will give you a coupon and your 24hour parking will cost 17.55€ (reg. Price 30€). I found the price 100€ per night (breakfast included) a little to much for what I got.

The staff were very helpful and this was an excellent...
    • Suite

There was no elevator from ground floor to first level, so had to negotiate stairs at that point. However the staff member kindly brought all our heavy luggage up for us, even before we asked.

The staff were very helpful and this was an excellent location from which to explore Barcelona, and for us to get to the cruise terminal for commencement of our cruise

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

• Double or Twin Room

The fact that it looked nothing like the photos on the website. The room was small and dingy. The TV was hanging off the wall. That it was a hostel which was not anywhere in the booking description that I saw. I asked to check out and pay for the one night and could I have a refund for the second night but they said no I had to give 3 days notice. I was beyond caring at that point and left

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Well located just short stroll to Las rambles, market and...
    • Double or Twin Room

Well located just short stroll to Las rambles, market and goffic area. Room.was compact but very functional clean and pleasant, nice roof top area to relax. Contential breakfast was satisfactory. Would recommend for a short stay.

Nice, comfortable, modern room with lovely facilities and staff. A great option for a realexed stay!
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom overall was great but just be warned the shower is small. It doesn't detract from your stay though. This hotel is not situated in the more traditional old town and it is a bit of a walk to get there so if that is where you want to stay be warned. The surroundings do look a bit dodgy at first but its a safe neighbourhood. The décor of the room is definitely in need of a bit of updating. Although I enjoyed my stay and was pleasantly surprised I feel like the room was a little bit overpriced but that could be because we stayed during peak time.

Nice, clean room. Not a bad size for two people and very clean and comfortable. I did not expect much for breakfast and I was pleasantly surprised. It was better than I expected, with more than one option from bread to cereal to oats and also, cold sandwich fillers like cheese, ham and sausages. Very nice terrace and courtyard. Staff was friendly and polite. Like the location which is not in the more touristy old town but in the new town and you feel very connected to the life of the locals. Also lots of shops nearby so anything you need is within walking distance

Cosy city center room
    • Double or Twin Room

If you are looking for a cosy room in the city center for sleeping after enjoying barcelona you found it!!!great location really nice and friendly stuff

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The rooms were clean and comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

I have booked 2 double rooms with 2 single beds (for 4 person in total, obviously), but I needed to pay an extra fee of 80 euros because, apparently, one double room was meant for one person. I still find it absurd.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Very nice personnel. Really close to the metro station.

Parents visiting
    • Double or Twin Room

Having a small bed for 2 people. The system asked to choose but then you have to re ask for it as a special request, I understand it's a bug from booking more than from the hotel.

Staff very kind, terrace, good price. Parking close to the hotel for a cheap price

We booked this hotel for our children which are 18 and 16...

We booked this hotel for our children which are 18 and 16 years old , the chidren are been robbed in Rome and their flight from Rome was delayed , they arrive to Brcelona and lost the next flight, we booked this hotel to let then sleep to take the next flight the day after , due that they not have any money with them , we booked this hotel , then after long issues we not succeed to book a taxi online paid , then the children slept in the airport. What is not correct that the hotel charged us on our credit card the hotel city taxes and this is forbidden , the hotel city taxes should be paid on spot at the hotel . also the hotel send to us again email asking us our credit card details another time and the payment was already proceed and done . also due the situation the reservation was done at 00 : 10 am and the children blocked in the airport not use the hotel's room , the last one can refund of the room amount . its a shame for 1,44 euro , the hotel use the credit card details .

GREAT COMPROMISE
    • Double or Twin Room

just a plug in the room. I charged the phone in the bathroom.

they change tablecloths and do the cleaning every day, the breakfast included in the price is great, or at least it is for me because for me are enough toast and coffee and butter. you can not let any guest enter, so if you pick up a girl/boy at the disco you'll find a solution.

Don’t look for fancy
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom was a bit smelly. For some reason, friends are not allowed to come visit at night. Staff had a problem when my friend decided to come visit me at the hostel even though he wasn’t staying. Breakfast was mediocre. Rooms are tiny.

Location was great. Staff were friendly. Our train out of Barcelona was way after check out but they let us leave our luggage in the luggage room

Was close to the city center.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very small. The price was high for this kind of hotel.

Was close to the city center. The breakfast was ok. Has everything you need for a short stay.

Wonderful staff, centrally located and good value.
    • Double or Twin Room

The area around the hotel was noisy in the evening.

The staff was great; very helpful and kind. The shower was wonderful, water hot and plentiful. The location of this hotel was perfect for sightseeing and transportation.

I had a cheap private room which was comfortable and clean...
    • Double or Twin Room

I had a cheap private room which was comfortable and clean with a great breakfast included. Was able to leave luggage at property. Great location. More than I expected for the price I paid.

Raval rooms is a cheap but very nice hostel I loved everything abut it.
    • Double or Twin Room

Located in the middle of the Gothic district, super close to La Rambla, and the La Bocqueria Market, absolutely great location. Staff was nice and friendly, breakfast was great for a 2 star hotel, the beds were comfy and we loved the little balcony. The room was clean and nice, the rooftop terrace and the breakfast area is very cool too. We really enjoyed our stay there, I would recommend it to everybody.

only there 2 nights it was fine great price excellent location .
    • Double or Twin Room

rooms need a paint job elevator needs some cleaning ..

the rooms clean staff really friendly and attentive we had a problem turning on ac staff came up immediately and fixed the problem breakfast nice coffee not too bad there were no telephones in the room my cell not working my relatives called the desk and they gave us message not a fancy hotel i loved the location fabulous great price

Disgraceful place
    • Double or Twin Room

Disgraceful I paid 487 euros for 5 nights my room had a bed nothing else no wardrobe no drawers no cupboard not even coat hangers I had to leave my clothes in suitcase in the end I left after 3 nights meaning I paid 160 per night for this rubbish I also had expense of rebooking a train home if booking . com can't vet these places it's disgusting I will never use booking. Com again

Never ever book this in Barcelona
    • Double or Twin Room

It was extremely dirty, way too expensive for what it offered smelled bad, bathroom was dirty. Very loud and bad neighborhood. Unfriendly staff and horrible breakfast.

A little disappointing
    • Double or Twin Room

The building is not well preserved and the bed was unconfortable. Breakfast could also be better.

The staff was very nice and helpfull. Points for location.

Walk up two flights ftom street.
    • Double or Twin Room

Walk up two flights ftom street. Then up gain to the room, although there is an elevator that takes you up once you make it to the reception level. Room kind of dingy. The place was hard to find.

Convenient and adequate hotel for a one night stopover.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was quite cramped with two people in it, however this was not unexpected for a 2 star hotel.

The hotel was right next door to a very good value restaurant. The shower was excellent and the bed was comfortable. Check in and check out staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was included in the tariff, which was great.

5 min walk to la rambla ( metro stop Liceu).
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything else: area a bit unsafe, about the rooms there could be a lot to write about(1 plug in the whole room, smell from bathroom etc etc), receptionist same, breakfast not edible. Just DO NOT GO THERE.

5 min walk to la rambla ( metro stop Liceu). This COULD be THE ONLY positive thing of this place if you give importance to this street. DONT BOOK HERE UNLESS YOU DONT WANNA STAY IN A MULTICULTURE AREA.

Shabby, depressing, crammed, unfriendly - hard to find worse.
    • Double or Twin Room

Shabby, depressing and crammed. Our worst travel experience ever! Unfriendly staff, strange people hanging around at reception. The rooms are ridiculously tiny and very run down. Hamster cages. You wake up from your neighbors peeing or opening/closing their door, bathrooms are covered in mold because there is no ventilation. The "terrasse" is not a terrasse but just a hole without light where you can smoke. The breakfast is uneatable: the cheapest possible ham and cheese on dry bread and instant cafe. I personally like the area because it is one of the more authentic ones in tourist-crowded barcelona, but be aware of the fact that it is not safe at night. Btw I had a very good experience with the "gatpoint"-chain in Berlin, but the Gatpoint Barcelona is just terrible. There must be better value for your money around!

The location is good, near city center and La Rambla, the rest is fair
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast room is too small for the number of guests. The hostal is a bit expensive for the commodities that provides. Not a good value for money.

The location, near to the city center

Location is good, overall its clean and staff ok, but not...
    • Double or Twin Room

Quite noisy street, no vent in the bathroom and very, VERY uncomfy soft bed (although big size)

Location is good, overall its clean and staff ok, but not very spacy and for breakfast you have just limited choice of toast or cereals, but for staying just few days its okay.

I will recommend this hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room

The apartment was too small

It's the small hotel with very friendly emploees. The location is very close to the walking areas, cafes and supermarkets. Also holel is very close to the metro station.

Great location, low quality.
    • Double or Twin Room

Old facilities. The room’s price is more about the hotel’s location than it is about the quality of the room. Lots of stairs. The street it’s on can be a bit scary at night.

Great location, 8 minutes walk from la rambla and the city center. Very friendly and helpful staff.

We loved this place and would definitely repeat
    • Double or Twin Room

There was not much room to put clothes if staying for a long time.

The bed was comfortable, the free breakfast was a great bonus, there was a lot of very hot water, they cleaned the room every day, and 24 hour desk service

Good value for the price.
    • Double or Twin Room

Good value for the price. Location is great - about 3-4 minutes to la Rambla, 5-6 minutes to Placa Catalunya. Cafes and shops around the corner. The room was small but cozy,modern and freshly renovated with all necessary stuff. Simple quite good breakfast with ham, cheese, veggies'n'fruits etc. Coffemachine. Good place for a short trip.

Acceptable but a little pricy for quality

Room was fairly clean but clean TV and replace batteries in remote.

It full filled the need. A place to sleep for a few days. A reception managed 24 hours a day worked great and a very helpfull staff in breakfast restaurant was nice.

Location is the plus point.
    • Double or Twin Room

1st room given to us was not even clean and seemed somebody had just checked out of the room. The good things was that the room was changed quickly. We booked the property for a last moment discount else prices are on a higher side for the value. The overall area in which property is located is a bit shady so we felt unsafe returning late. Overall room was not tidy curtains were torn. The back-street alley was noisy in the night. The breakfast was just okay.

The location of the property was good very close to the main "ramblas" street.

Central location, nice staff

Options of breakfast.

The beach and sign-seeing objects are very close (but don't forget, that is touristic area, so you meet lots of beggers). We had room with terrace, so it was nice (although the view is just kids playground). The staff was very helpful and arranged things very speedy (we needed cot for babies and a heater).

There was free wi-fi it just didn’t reach our mobiles in...
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn’t dislike anything really, the cost was very reasonable and the location excellent, it was perfectly functional and clean

There was free wi-fi it just didn’t reach our mobiles in the roof top “apartment”, however it wasn’t a problem. The place and the rooms were clean, the bedding was a little crazy in that we struggled to keep it on the bed and It seemed to want to only be around 1 of us at any 1 time, not something we normally suffer from but it meant fitfull sleep. The location was excellent only a 10 minute walk to the Rambles and the staff we’re helpful and friendly

Breakfast: has everything for a good breakfast (coffee,...

Cleanness.

Breakfast: has everything for a good breakfast (coffee, juice, bread, ham, cheese, yogurt, fruit, compotas) The bed was comfortable localization: The largest part of the tourist attraction is 1-2 km away.

If I ever go again would definitely avoid booking in this area and also this place..
    • Double or Twin Room

So many things, tiny room, dark room with view right to the opposite residents very close as it was located in a very narrow street, very dodgy area with dodgy people walking and standing around, poor breakfast..

The bed was soft which I liked but my partner didn’t.

Good location to base your stay in Barcelona.
    • Double or Twin Room

Would love to have been able to make a cup of tea/coffee at any time rather than just breakfast.

Great location only 500 metres from San Antoni subway making travel around the city very easy. Our room was small but ok. Good basic breakfast.

The ubication
    • Double or Twin Room

It is a hostel not a. Hotel , room to tiny , bad smell in the bath , overpriced as other things in barcelona , compared with other nice cities in spain as valencia

The ubication

not worth it
    • Double or Twin Room

The location of this place was horrible. Dangerous neighborhood, as told by locals from Barcelona who would never venture themselves in that street during the night. The hotel was not very nice either.

they serve a very substantial breakfast and the rooms are cleaned daily. They also have someone in the lobby 24/7 which is good in case of an emergency.

Looked better on the pictures
    • Double or Twin Room

The place looks much nicer on pictures than in reality. The rooms are tiny, I could not place my luggage anywhere in a place where I could open it. The sheets are thin and look very old. Breakfast is very simple. With the windows open, the street is quite noisy.

I booked a double room but the request did not go through their system. I was put in a twin room, but after I expressed my disappointment, the staff was very kind and the next day they moved me to a double room. The location is central and everything I needed was in close range.

Very beautiful room, withbcleanservice, not bad location,...

Breakfast was very poor

Very beautiful room, withbcleanservice, not bad location, nearby to the la rambla street and city centre. The breakfast was not so international, but all the stay was excellent.

Short trip to visit
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff,room,breakfast and you can not pay for room by card only cashe. Rooms are cold. Chilout zone is not for relaxation - it is smoking room. Breakfast is poor.

Budget-friendly stay in the center of Barcelona!
    • Double or Twin Room

We enjoyed the location of the hostel, lots of cafes and shops nearby, and just a short walk from the Gothic Quarter. The hostel has a friendly staff, an ok breakfast and nice common areas. Would stay here again.

Location was great, just 5 min walk to La Rambla.
    • Double or Twin Room

Location was great, just 5 min walk to La Rambla. Breakfast was sufficient- 2 kinds of bread, 3 kinds of ham, cheese, yogurt, cereals, apples and bananas, butter, jams, coffee, tea, milk and juice.. Personal was nice and helpfull. Room was small, not so light inside and really small window, but you don't need more. You're almost all the time somewhere out. Bathroom was clean, with shower gel, hairdryer and towels. There were a lift and large terrace on the top of the building- really good for smokers :)

If You do not have any other choice probably, acceptable.
    • Double or Twin Room

dirty,dusty,disgusting!!! The Bed duvet and the towels all was dirty, and the bed side wood broken. When i Decided that i will use the toilet I realised ....we do not will take shower here at all. The staff silly,and ifthe custumer show up ,nobody care this,specialy the staff! When we would use the toaster (what is was exacly behind the clean plates) every ona can imagen after 2 pece of toast wasbread crumb everywhere on the clean plate.If the lady do not tell methat is the clean plate maybe i still looking for until today.

what i liked? Maybe the best thing in this "hotel" the breakfast and the drink machine next to the "restaurant". The frequency was perfect,everything close by walk.

Great value, breakfast included.
    • Double or Twin Room

For the price no complaints. The included breakfast was a bonus and more than just “continental”. Good location in an interesting quarter. Small basic rooms with no frills.

Glad I only stayed 1 night

Bits of white hard stuff can be found when you turn on the shower. Whole place look really shabby and gloomy

Quick check in. Staff is friendly and nice though.

Basic, clean, well-located room at a very convenient price.
    • Double or Twin Room

The neighourhood was a bit noisy/lively at night, I usually didn't get to sleep until about 1am but this obviously isn't the hostel's fault. There was a tiny but of mould around the skirting boards where it hadn't been cleaned very well but this didn't bother me. I personally didn't like the fact thar I had to leave the room key at reception every time I wanted to go out, but then again it is a 24hr reception so they can let you in at any time.

Just as a precedent: this is hostel, not a hotel. It was honestly not as bad as I was expecting- after having read the reviews for this place, I was apprehensive about staying here but it was absolutely fine! The hostel is on Carrer de l'Hospital which is one of the main roads in the Raval district, an up-and-coming neighbourhood in Barcelona. You can get to it easily by going to the Sant Antoni metro station from Sants if you're coming by train. Some say it's [Raval district] dangerous, I say it's vibrant and multicultural. Sure, it's not the cleanest of places, but I don't think that's a major problem when you're only really going there to sleep, shower, and have breakfast (which is included here). The twin room that I booked was just right for my friend and me, 2 single beds pushed together with hanging space and shelves. The bathroom was a good size with an easy to use power shower. It also has a small TV. Breakfast was good too, they set out bread, meats, cheeses, cereals, teas, and unlimited coffee from the machine. For the price I paid (110 euro for 3 nights), this was well worth it.

Excellent and would definitely stay again. Fantastic value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was good value but not a massive selection if you don't eat bread /cereal. More fruit / cheese options /boiled eggs could be provided for example. Sugar free muesli also as it was full of sugar! Spanish omelette cut into little pieces etc.

Clean,safe,modern, quiet Room not far from la ramblas. Room was warm and quiet as other hotels in Barcelona can be very noisy. Shower was good and strong. They had an adapter in the room and clean towels with housekeeping everyday. I would definitely stay again.

!!! Itch mites causing scabies !!!
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was dirty - also the bathroom! I assume that the bedlinen had not been washed as I suffered from scabies caused by itch mites after my stay in the hotel. These itch mites cause tremendous itching leading to sleepness nights. All textiles - clothes, bedding, pillows and carpets at home have to washed to get rid of this parasites. I will never stay again in this dirty hotel and would not recommend to stay there although it is quite cheap!

Good, but Im glad I stayed only 1 night
    • Double or Twin Room

The whole place was a bit gloomy and in the worse neighberhood, quite near to Las Ramblas though

The hostel was open 24/7, so that was a good thing

Nice location and cheap price (the neighborhood is a bit...
    • Double or Twin Room

Noisy neighborhood, people quarreling downstairs every night at 1am but the windows can barely damp the sound. Breakfast is just basic

Nice location and cheap price (the neighborhood is a bit shabby tho)

from a rating of 1 to 10, i would rate it 9
    • Double or Twin Room

tv channels will be much better if more english movie channels were available.

the staffs were very accommodating and always smile. my request for a room with terrace was granted.

There is no similarity between the pictures and the reality.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is no similarity between the pictures and the reality. Unfortunately the rooms were dirty little wholes... Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures..

Nice too, central, very recommend for 2 persons
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing, but the area where hotel is the area is kinda a bit loud and is a mix of little Indian and Turkey but is find the people are very nice. The coffee is okay

The hotel is very central you can walk to the La Rumble street. For beach you can take the bus is around 10 min. The room was very nice not too big not too small and bedroom was also clean. They do our bed everyday and you also get some towels. Breakfast is okay, but the terrace is very nice so chill there.

Nice and cheap hostel for easy going people very near to center of BCN
    • Double or Twin Room

The heating sistem is only working when the key is in the room. In winter it can be a little bit cold but manageable.

It was my secont time staying at this hostel. The staff is very nice, the room is comfortable and well cleaned. The price for this value is very good. We stayed for 5 nights and we dont complain for anything. The breakfast is the same every day, after many days it can be a little bit boring. It s a cheap but friendly hostel at a very short walking distance from the center/ La Ramblas. I recommend it for easy going people or backpackers.

Budget hotel for solo travellers or friends
    • Double or Twin Room

Narrow street and taxis are no easy find. Breakfast place is too small and I couldn’t find a table. The room I was allocated had a cigarette smoke smell and the staff was friendly enough to change the room upon request.

Value for money Many food places nearby

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

not what we expected
    • Double or Twin Room

They made a mistake and gave us a single room instead of a double one after talking also with them in person to confirm the reservation. The room did not have any windows just a small sunroof and was not cleaned well.

Good location near La Ramblas

Loved everything about this hotel, breakfast was excellent,...
    • Double or Twin Room

Loved everything about this hotel, breakfast was excellent, great showers, wifi worked well, great value for money and location is excellent. Would stay again.

The proximity to las ramblas and other city attractions was great. Okay place to stay on a budget.
    • Double or Twin Room

Didn't like the size of the bathrooms and the smell in the bathroom. Also didn't like the fact that the room was centrally heated , which meant no cool air even when you are feeling hot and no circulation in the room.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

It was excellent located for me and easy to find everything from the property.
    • Double or Twin Room

I dont like the hangers that provided on the room and they put the glasses for water in the bathroom self rather they can put it in the room self and hangers are too old and broken some of them.

Central location
    • Double or Twin Room

If you are a monk or ex-prisoner you might find those facilities comfortable. The rooms are extremely small and simple without any amenities. Breakfast very basic. Long story short - it's a very simple hostel that will charge you for a hotel prices.

Central location Clean

Nothing great about this property except the location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Except the location there is nothing good about this property . Area is shady and lots of meat shops around which I hated . Room was very very small with hardly any space to keep your luggage or even walk around . The place was noisy and I don’t know why in early morning or late night there was noices of people moving things around or something like that .

Breakfast was nice and location was very good and close to la Rambla .

10 30 definetly clossed kitchen room and you can t still...
    • Double or Twin Room

10 30 definetly clossed kitchen room and you can t still stayd there and finish brekafast because staff told me then i have 5 minets and i have to left this pleace it was evry day the some .

Breakfast was OK, different types of hot drinks.
    • Suite

Entering the room is dangerous: two big steps of marble before you can reach the electricity socket (its completely dark). Almost fell on first day because I forgot the steps. Real risk here.

Breakfast was OK, different types of hot drinks. Loved my seperate ‘roofhouse’ with own terrace

Staff were very friendly and helpful, sheets/beds were...
    • Double or Twin Room

The immediate area quite seedy and at times the groups of males were intimidating. I even had to walk past a group of prostitutes in the daytime!

Staff were very friendly and helpful, sheets/beds were very clean and fairly comfortable. Clean towels every day. Close to La Ramblas.

cosy" is a foreign word to them
    • Double or Twin Room

although they have 3 or 4 modems to pick to.. wifi didnt really work at least in my room or internet was so slow that I have to wait minutes in order to get a simple page loaded .. .. the hotel is quite spartan and overall you dont get the impression that is confortable but you can not say that is dirty or that the crow is unfriendly either..

the location is not bad if you consider that the Raval area is quite loved from locals for bars and going out although the high rate of migrants living there

Dirty and poorly kept.
    • Double or Twin Room

Nothing. The room was in real bad condition, dirty. I don't recommend this place at all. No metro nearby, difficult to get there. Poor building and room maintainance. It is not what they sell...

Breakfast ok. Bed was clean...

This place is a joke!

Extremely small rooms,both doubles let alone singles(no wardrobe,etc),very basic breakfast,filthy toilet. Definitely the worst place I have ever stayed in!

Good location,friendly staff

The hotel is located in the middle of the prostitutes and...

The hotel is located in the middle of the prostitutes and drug dealing area. Moreover, the towels were dirty, the bed sheets smelled, there were hairs in the shower wall and the bathroom curtain had blood stains. The staff was unfriendly when I asked for a cancellation of my entire stay. They kept the money for the first 3 nights, and there was nobody to complain to, because the manager "does not come to the hostel".

Browse Raval Rooms traveller photo gallery