Reviews of Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna de Granada 4 stars

Plaza Manuel Cano, 2, Ronda District, 18004 Granada, Spain

#39 of 119 hotels in Granada

Extremely shocked about personnel at the restaurent behavior toward us. Really very very bad!!!!
    • Family Room

We really have been shocked by the bad behavior of the clerk of the restaurent at the breakfast (Named cied). We took the breakfast early timing and my children wanted to take 3 small sandwiches with tuna with them. While going out from the restaurent we have been managed like thieves, this person arrested us showed to us a written board in Spanish saying you can’t take food away (we couldn’t see it when entering the restaurent and we do not understand Spanish!). He asked us to open our luggage in a very bad manner and to put those 3 sandwiches (small one) away. My children was shocked more than I was. I have never ever been threatened in such a way. My children were really not understanding the harsh reaction. If it’s forbidden I can understand but we should have been made aware in a gentle manner not like thieves and when entering the restaurant!!!! Its really unacceptable and I want to have feedback from the manager. Really I am Wondering if customer satisfaction is important to that hotel or not? If we got such treatment in the restaurant with our children for 3 small breads with tuna!!!! Amazing how they spoiled our travel my children cried!!! My wife as well

Personal at check in very gentle and welcoming Cleanness of the room

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Lovely hotel!
    • Family Room

I loved everything, I can't complain. If I have to think of something I would say that the coffee and orangejuice at breakfast is not so good.

The pool is not big but it was not overcrowded, the kids loved both inside and outside pool. The entertaintment for kids was the biggest succes. From 1900 till midnight its open for the kids to do all sorts of fun stuff. The kids loooved it, while we had a drink on the terrace of the cafe, which is connected to the playroom. My kids could come to us and go back to the playroom with nannys which was the best. No other hotel for us!

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Mixed feelings

A big hotel with lots of guests so was a bit noisy at times. Left my room key in the room and it was taken by the cleaner. Had to go & ask at reception for a replacement. The receptionist who dealt with me started to process my request when she was asked a question by a colleague. She continued processing my key but spoke to her colleague. When the key was ready she didn't hand me the key but slapped it down on the desk on front of me without even acknowledging my existence. This was I felt a rude way to deal with a customer. She didn't even notice that I picked up the key.

Clean value for money room and breakfast. Close to the town and amenities. Good underground parking at a reasonable price. AC worked well. Staff on check on were pleasant.

Excellent 4* hotel on edge of Granada centre
    • Family Room

Superb staff - very helpful and welcoming. Public car parking right next door with a deal with the hotel for a daily parking rate. Breakfast excellent - was worth adding for 20Euros or so for the four of us. Good WIFI and swimming pools (outside and inside) OK.

Comfortable, clean and friendly - but can be noisy!

Sadly the soundproofing of the rooms was very poor and on several nights I was kept awake by noisy neighbors, on two occasions I actually had to call the night manager. Buffet fare is average, a la carte may be better but we walked into town and enjoyed the many restaurants there.

The hotel is very clean, the beds very comfy and the facilities good- 2 pools and a gym all very nice. Staff friendly and helpful.

Modern hotel, nice room, spacious enough with nice modern...
    • Family Room with Parking

The hotel in near road, so better not to open the window.

Modern hotel, nice room, spacious enough with nice modern design. Close to the shopping mall, excellent breakfast, 2 swimming pools. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Parking is really convenient and the hotel is excellent...
    • Double Room with Parking

The wifi was really slow and at times unusable. There weren't any choices for English language TV channels, which was a shame, other than that I really enjoyed my stay.

Parking is really convenient and the hotel is excellent value for money. They had a special pillow service for people who want a different pillow than what was offered. Staff friendly!

Perfect location for exploring Granada

Very efficient booking in and out however could have been done with a smile! Toilet positioned poorly in room!!

Room size excellent, bed very vomfirtabke, lovely towels and linen

Bar in hotel was nice.

Outside pool had very hot water. 26 degrees is to much for my opinion. Need be more refreshing.

Bar in hotel was nice. Staff very helpful at reception. Very like spa facilities! massage great. Comfy room. 10 min to old town. recommended. :)

Good value if you find a good offer.

The Hotel looks a bit outfashioned, and also, the location is not the best one in the city. We had a problem with the air conditioned system that they fixed remotly. The parking have an extra cost of 15-18 eur per night.

The staff in the hotel is good, and helpful. The breakfast was good for the money it costed. It´s easy to access with car, since its a bit outside of the center. There is a mall nearby where you can go fast enough and the walk to the city center is about 15 minutes at "good pace". The gym and pool are okej.

Relaxed with good facilities.

Friendly staff and plenty of dining space so that we never felt overcrowded even when the hotel had plenty of guests. Swimming pool was very much enjoyed at the end of a day sight seeing.

The staff at the hotel were excellent, really friendly and...
    • Family Room

The information on booking.com did not mention that some facilities such as the playroom were not available all the time (only weekends).

The staff at the hotel were excellent, really friendly and always helpful. The location is great, just a short walk from the centre of Granada. The family room was spacious and comfortable.

Impromptu over night stay

Sound proofing could be better. Could hear loud (drunkin voices in hall way) and an over exuberant couple next door! Pool was small but warm and clean

Location,(centre 20 minute walk) amenities and value for money

The hotel is away from the city center, but if you are...

Bit far from the city center.

The hotel is away from the city center, but if you are driving then the location is excellent, just next to the motorway. Breakfast was good.

Although pricier than some other hotels, the rooms and service are well worth the extra cost.

There was a good deal of noise from other guests coming and going from their rooms. Additionally, I could net determine if there was an ice machine on each floor. The hotel seemed to be very booked with attendees for some sort of family event so it was probably busier than usual. One thing that disturbed me was the lack of direct USB ports for charging. Most better international hotels today have standard USB ports instead of needing a Euro charger. Also, in my suite, I discovered quite late in the evening that there was no bedding for the sofabed that I was about to use. Housekeeping had to come after midnight to take care of that. Also, I would suggest instructions for the coffeemaker for those who have never used this brand before.

Even though the hotel is located in a rather busy part of town, the room was super-quiet. You could not hear any road or outside noise. The bedding, towels, robes and slippers are a very nice touch, as is the coffee-maker. Service was outstanding, whether at the front desk, the parking attendants, or housekeeping.

Well I can say that almost everything was great

The only thing that was bad for me is that when u call the room service they don’t know how to speak English, well I know that this is almost everywhere in spain but in a beautiful hotel like this u would expect them to spark the language

Well I can say that almost everything was great

High quality stay close to everything

Asked for invoice .. only got for extras.. not prepaid rooms. Booking.com have a problem w this.. even when using my business account f booking.

Convenient close to motorway and still close to old town. Good bar and restaurant for tired business people.

Clean, modern hotel with extremely friendly and helpful...

The hotel lies on the outskirts of the city, so it's a bit of a walk to get to the sights.

Clean, modern hotel with extremely friendly and helpful staff.

Very nice days at the hotel, somewhat spoiled by a crazy moment when leaving.

Tiles broken in the bathroom. When leaving after checking out, nobody mentioned a card that was needed to open the gate at exit. When I pressed the bell for help, with another car behind me already, the guy on the microphone said I had to go to the reception again for that card. I couldn't open the door because I was close to the machine. Finally, a guy from the hotel came, asked for my receipt of payment of the car parking, and opened the gate manually. A very stressful moment due to lack of coordination between the staff.

Location is really central. Easy access from the motorway. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Comfortable bed.

Staff is not well prepared.
    • Family Room

Staff is not well prepared. They failed to inform us correctly about breakfast. They let us pay 2 euros more per person because we reserve breakfast at their restaurant and not at the desk (5 meters from each other) and they did not tell us. When I needed a little help about trains they were not responsive at all and didn’t care. Overall I think this is a large hotel that doesn’t care about individuals

disappointing and frustrating at times

the staff were very unhelpful bordering on rude -charged for an ice bucket and we were told they couldn't supply an iron instead wanted to charge for ironing service.staff wouldn't recommend a local restaurant and the breakfast was very poor

the room was big and roomy

Great hotel

Room service breakfast was poor compared to my last stay in December. It was limited to toast, jam, coffee, fruit, as opposed to a cooked breakfast last time. However, I went to the breakfast room the next day and had fantastic breakfast.

This was our second stay in the hotel and its been brilliant as the first time. We had our cat with us, for an extra €10 per day. Within minutes of arriving in the room, a staff arrived with a pet bed and bowls. Not that we needed these but the efficiency is appreciated none the less. There were right size tables etc to make a viewing platform for the cat in front of the window. There is a kettle in the room, which is great. Comfortable bed, room, bathroom. There was a sewage smell in the bathroom (pretty common in Spain it seems according to our experience from various hotels), which was fixed within 5 minutes of reporting to the reception. Great location too. We'll be back!

Great hotel.

The food was average, it wasn’t bad as such but the choice and temperature of the food could have been better.

We took a pet and they were great, providing a bed and some bowls for him in the room was a really nice touch. The staff were great, the bed was one of the best in any hotel we’ve stayed st.

Good food but disappointing reception and spa

We booked it cos it is a spa hotel but the indoor pool and spa were tiny and dirty. The masseuses were 20 mins late and we were not told one was a man - in the end we cancelled. The reception were not very knowledgeable including access the the Alhambra !

The a la carte restaurant was good value, good food and helpful stAff

We loved Granada and will be back for sure!

My nonsmoking room smelled a bit like smoke. I opened the window and was able to air it out enough to get to sleep. Exsmokers are the most sensitive to the smell of smoke. I think 100% nonsmoking indoors is a great policy to adopt.

The kids loved the pool and the breakfast! The staff was fantastic and made us feel special. Thanks for a great stay.

Very nice stay - really nice hotel

Not much, but the beds was a bit hard, otherwise nothing to complain about.

Extremely helpful staf, did even park my car when we arrived late. Nice rooms and a lot to offer at the hotel. Perfect to drive up to Sierra Nevada in the morning. Would use more time at the hotel next time

We forgot our bag in our room.
    • Double Room with Parking

We forgot our bag in our room. And realized that only few hour later ( after checkout). Yesterday we received our bag, but....without some stuff....😳 does it means that someone from hotel staff stole it?😞😞 I can't believe and this is horrible!!!!

Great hotel in terms location, staff, cleanliness and amenities.

Nil

Indoor pool was fantastic. Breakfast was a great variety. Staff from reception to restaurant were so happy and friendly amd always made us feel welcome! Treated our baby boy like he was the most important guest ever! The playroom for kids was a bonus too.

very enjoyable stay

friendly staff, good access from motorway,close to shops and restaurants, the buffet is well priced and as a vegatarian I could at least find things to eat which is hard at some hotels. would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again

Perfection! Don’t look any further!
    • Family Room with Parking

I liked everything and I strongly recommend it

They upgraded to a suite for an addittional affordable amount! That was nice! Coffee pot and tea available in room. Really spacious room

Pleasant, but could be better.

There was no milk supplied in the room to put in tea (reception said they did not supply the milk). No tissues in the room. When asked at reception for some they supplied two small boxes, probably no more than 3 per box. This is supposed to be a 4 star hotel!!!

The location is very good if you are driving. The place was kept warm (this was a mid-winter stay).

Great comfortable room and good location
    • Double Room with Parking

Door knob had some problems during the stay. Elevator has no direct access to the car park so have to go out and take another elevator to the car park. Darkness in the room corridor. The toilet is quite dark.

The beds are extremely comfortable. Able to adjust the air-conditioning individually. Not like other hotels which only blow out hot air in winter. Can have a cool room in winter instead of a sauna room. Room size is big and King Size Bed is great. Staff at check-in is extremely friendly and helpful especially Manuel. Location is great and just a short walk to the centre. Don't have to drive the car into the city with all the horrific traffic in the city as its just next to the highway entrance and exit. Breakfast choice is huge and great.

Great comfortable hotel with amazing breakfast.
    • Double Room with Parking

The corridor at the rooms are quite dark. Twice Room door could not open anymore from outside even with the key that shows green on the door lock and need to force and push the door quite hard to open it by the receptionist.

The location is great especially by car. Book the room with car park to have a good deal of the parking fee. A huge supermarket and departmental store just in front. Very close to the highway exit and entrance. Pet friendly hotel and lots of other dogs staying in the hotel as well. Buffet choice was huge and great. Very nice buffet deal included in the room rate. The King size bed is extremely huge. Thanks to Manuel at the reception he gave us an upgrade to the King size room. You are very lucky if you are in contact with Manuel at the reception as he is very friendly and polite. Shower in the room was really great.

Good position, good value

Well the internet connection is very poor and sometimes doesn't work at all.

The location is very good for taking a trip to Sierra Nevada and to walk to the centre (20 min). The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is good and have variety of foods.

Needs an uplift of color brightness..

AS above

Rooms have no sound proof system, too noisy bath room fittings were old fashioned and noisy pipes..partition walls were made of boards, rooms were not bright and had dull wooden panels all over, the windows were never cleaned from outside..food was standard Quality..

Perfect for couples and families

Clients smoking in their rooms and hallways. We told the staff on various occasions but continued to find evidence of people smoking inside the hotel.

Loved the spaciousness of the room, the Xmas decorations and the location was good.

An enjoyable Christmas break
    • Double Room with Parking

Our dog was welcomed but charged on weight!!! 20€ per night, excessive since we provided everything. For anyone over 60, the walk to the historic centre is nearer to 25mins. We would have enjoyed the indoor pool but it was always full of mums and children. Possibly a situation due to Christmas holidays.

A good Christmas atmosphere. Excellent accomodation and breakfast buffet. Staff pleasant and helpful. Great parking an absolute must in Granada!

Fabulous

Nothing! It was a lovely stay. Ideal for a short ski break! Close to the coast for a lovely afternoon drive

Clean! Helpful staff! Lovely spa! Indoor pool! Overall lovely stay!

Good choice for business and leisure

Soundproofing could be better.

Good location next to the motorway, many bars, restaurants and shops nearby. Friendly staff. Good choice for business and leisure

Always a pleasure to stay here, so convenient for parking, straight off the motirway

No milk in the room and was charged 2 euros in the cafeteria for 2 rooms.

Very comfortable beds. An excellent breakfast, we have been her3 before and wouldn’t go anywhere 3lse in Granada

Very good hotel.

Parking was charged at 15 Euros a day using a car park that is also available to the public. Free parking would have been nice.

Very good hotel. At least 4 star quality. Comfortable. Breakfast was very good with a huge choice.

Comfortable beds, very nice reception staff and very...

Buffet dinner was not the best very limited and not meat to be found but the price tag matched the quality. Air con didnt seem to help with the heat indoors so opened the window which made it was too cold.

Comfortable beds, very nice reception staff and very accomodating. They have a pick your pillow service which we didnt use but probably should have as pillows were not the best but cant complain as we had the chance.

Close to amenities.

Didn't eat at the restaurant myself, but heard complaints about the quality of the food.

Close to amenities. Loved the indoor pool. Gr8 that u can take pets.

Amazing

The breakfast could have been better. There wasn't much variety

We really enjoyed everything. There was an offer of upgrade for a certain amount and it was the best decision we made. The junior suite was better than what we expected.

Excellent spacious flat would recommend to stay here.

Everything was excellent

Excellent location, beds were very comfortable. Good Wi-Fi connection, keys were delivered to us on arrival. Very clean flat, loved the Jacuzzi. Short walk to the centre, loads of food shops outside the flat.

Will definitely sray again!
    • Double Room with Parking

Fantastic hotel with thoughtful little touches, i.e. heat lamp above the toilet, reading lights as well as lamps on bed sides. Very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable beds. We were given a choice of rooms with a double bed which was slightly smaller than the ones with 2 big single beds, we chose the latter. I had excellent breakfast delivered to the room for a €3 supplement, at 11.30 even though breakfast is till 10.30 in the restaurant. Will definitely stay again.

Good for a peaceful stay in crowded Granada.
    • Family Room

The property seems to be getting just a little bit old and is situated on the outskirts of the city.

Service and staff for the most part were quite friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and Mumtaz at the bar was exceedingly efficient!

Great Short Stay
    • Double Room with Parking

Thin walls to neighbouring rooms.

Our deal included free parking and breakfast. The staff were efficient and very polite. The hotel seems to cater for large groups of guests The hotel is quite large and just off the motorway. In the immediate area there is nothing of interest except for shopping, it’s about 15 minutes walk to the old town. The room was very clean, bed was large and comfortable however bedroom walls are thin. We had a mini bar with room for storing your own items, otherwise drinks and snacks would have been quite expensive. A kettle with tea and coffee was very nice, bathroom was well equipped with modern shower over bath, hairdryer etc. Large flatscreen TV, but could not find any English channels. The breakfast selection was plentyful with excellent bacon and eggs, coffee was superb with an option so make freshly ground coffee. We enjoyed our one night stay very much.

Nice large, comfortable and clean room.

Wifi in room was at times weak. English TV channels

Nice large, comfortable and clean room. Staff very nice and helpful Good breakfast with a lot of selection. Dinner buffet was very good - but a bit dull. Both are good value.

Granada a lovely place, shame about the hotel!

Rather large hotel for my liking. Had tea and coffee facilities in the room but no milk so we asked for some and was charged €1.50 for a small jug - what's the point of tea and coffee in the room with no milk? Hotel not so central for the old part of Granada. It was a good 15-20 min walk.

A relaxing stay with all needs catered for.
    • Budget Double Room

Some warning that as we came off the roundabout we needed to be in the right hand lane as the entrance to the underground carpark is within a few meters of the roundabout exit - perhaps a diagram on the website would be useful.

We received an unexpected free upgrade to a larger room with a separate seating area. The room was very quiet and the staff very helpful. There were two dining options in the hotel and the buffet dinner service was reasonably priced with a wide range of options. I wish we had stayed longer to make use of the leisure facilities. The main tourist areas of the city were about 15 mins walk, but the hotel was conveniently close to the dual carriageway on the outskirts of the city, so easy to access.

OK
    • Double Room with Parking

The car park couldn't take the van we were in due to restricted height. Wish we'd known before reserving! Had to park in the street about 500 metres away which was a bit of a ball ache!

Nice

The rooms are not really noise proof as said on their webpage. The light sensors in the corridors especially on the fifth floor where I stayed did not work well at times I had to use my cellphone torch light to get to my room.

The hotel location is amazing. It is located next to the main road from the city center, and the bus stations are just 5 minutes walk away from the hotel. The city center is about 15 minutes walk away from Hotel. However there is like a big shopping right opposite to the hotel where one can buy anything from clothes to cosmetics. WiFi worked perfectly and the breakfast was packed with different Spanish delicacies.

Lovely spacious family friendly 4* Hotel in Granada in lots of apeal

Great facilities such as Outdoor pool, indoor pool , Sun retrace areas etc. Great location next to El Cortes Ingles and local shops etc Airport is a 25 euro ride away that takes 30 mins

Decent enough, but expensive for what they offer.

Breakfast wasn't very good at all. Parking was expensive, as was the pet service. Pool wasn't great, not much space, and the location of the pool was rather unexciting. Overall it is a decent hotel, and when travelling for business I wouldn't hesitate to stay there. For the family, not so much.

The staff was excellent and very friendly. The rooms were nice - kids had a twin room, we had the junior suite. The hotel overall is modern, clean, and decent, beds are comfortable. Location isn't bad, close to the motorway. About 15 minute walk to the center of town.

Great value for the money, I wish they could improve the wifi

The wifi was not adequate, and although the manager was kind enough to change our room, I had difficulty throughout my stay accessing email or making calls using wifi in the room.

The breakfast was excellent! The staff were very friendly. The room was large and comfortable. We took the public bus from the hotel to the city center with no issue. You can buy the bus pass from the bus driver.

Room was very comfortable & clean.
    • Family Room

Hadn't realised how close we were to the motorway, although there were no noise problems as the room itself was very quiet.

Room was very comfortable & clean. Staff helpful & friendly. Pools although a little small, were good & never too busy.

Ugly hotel, ONE tiny pool, bad layout...good breakfast

We were very disappointed to find that the hotel only had one very small swimming pool - not one indoor and one outdoor pool as advertised. I don't care if they close the roof - they have one small pool, not two. The amenity areas had a confusing layout and were terribly designed, so we avoided staying there as much as possible. The room itself was okay, however the housekeepers used a cleaning detergent with a strong and unpleasant smell. I would not recommend staying in this hotel to anyone as it was honestly the strangest building I have ever set foot in - I have no idea what it was before it was a hotel! A car park?

Breakfast buffet had a great selection

Large rooms, but facilities outdated and bad wifi
    • Double Room with Parking

Wifi connection is shocking - did not work or was extremely slow. Gym had no aircon and extremely small and lacked equipment. Aircon was centrally controlled and locked to 21.

Large room, comfy bed, near to shopping centre for bits and bobs.

I loved the swimming pools and the snack bar.

The spa should be included in the booking.

I loved the swimming pools and the snack bar. The offer for different pillows and room service was great idea.

Grat hotel as usual

n/a

Have stayed here many times as it's pretty handy for the airport and for a walk into town. Facilities are good and the kids love the pools.

Very Comfortable Hotel

The beds were very comfortable, soft and clean. The bathroom was luxurious and the whole hotel was excellent as the facilities were abundant and it was a pleasant place to be.

Ideal holiday stay.

There was nothing I didn't like about the Hotel.

Friendly helpful staff, excellent food, lovely room, v comfy bed, the staff spoke English better than my Spanish, excellent location and easy parking underneath the Hotel.

We had a family room and we were impressed with the size of...
    • Family Room

Kids club doesn't open until 7pm, our children go to bed at 7.30pm, however this is a Spanish thing as some restaurants don't open until 8/8.30pm!

We had a family room and we were impressed with the size of the room, much larger than another hotel we went to during our 10 days in Spain, however the kids still had to share a fold out bed. Beds were comfortable. Indoor and outdoor pool which the kids loved.

Excellent.

It would have been useful if the swimming pool could have stayed open a little bit longer. The indoor pool closed at 10:00pm, so we only had the opportunity to jump in a couple of times.

The room was very comfortable - the air conditioning was excellent, and very quiet. The breakfasts were fantastic - especially the 'cooked to order' crepes.

Great central hotel for sightseeing.

Our room was next to the lift and at night I could hear a noise from the lift which kept me awake. I have to say it wasn't very loud but sounded like a double thump, which seemed to stop about 3am. I didn't complain as we were only there for two nights. I think the evening Buffett could have been better as some of the food had dried out and the steak that was cooked by the chef was tough.

Rooms were spotlessly clean. It's within easy reach of everything. Staff are very helpful. It's good to have the underground car park as it's very reasonable to get around by taxi.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Wifi is a must!

The room service for just ice and the key not working (for everything you need to go to the reception... what a funny service!); Wifi working but then suddenly no more for all the staying... and where you need to go?!? to the reception!!!

The double door in the rooms great because of less noise in the room. Breakfast great!

Take the room upgrade when you check in

Double room were infact 2x single beds pushed together. The bathroom sink of the first room we checked in was not cleaned therefore we had to be moved to another room. Staff were apologetic and responsive to the matter. Despite having paid for breakfast, I was intercepted and had my apple confiscated when I went to leave the dining room.

Breakfast had a wide variety of food. Staff were helpful, provided tourist information, and were happy to arrange taxi services during our stay. Good range of onsite facilities.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Warm Welcome. Comfy Stay. Disappointed facilities were mostly closed.

I don't know what the Genius benefits I took the upgrade option but regretted it as soon as I got to my room. It overlooked the motorway. It was silent but there was no way that I was going to make use of the terrace. I found the woman in the Spa to be rude. I stayed here because I wanted to have some much-needed papering but the outdoor pool was closed, the Spa in the mornings too and no staff available until after 4.30. So I was a little disappointed. I took half-board. I decided on lunch instead of dinner. Usually buffet is good for me as a vegetarian. But it wasn't impressive. Usual iceberg, tomatoes, sweetcorn, tuna and pickled veg. There was no option for vegetarians so I opted for fish. Both options on offer were very dry.

Warm welcome from the Reception. Helped me with my luggage (I had a lot). The spa looked amazing but unfortunately I didn't get to use it when I wanted to because it wasn't open in the mornings! All but one of the staff were very polite and happy. Bed was extremely comfortable and room sound-proofed. Shower was excellent.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

The outside pool is not open until June, however it doesn't state this on the website. Booked this hotel instead of another one which did state it on the website.

Good location, straight off the motorway, also only easy walking distance into Granada, only 15 minutes.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Convinent but a little bit to much about the price
    • Family Room

Too much noise , to crowded all the time

The hotel is big and near a Cort Engles, you can walk 20 minutes to old town . The hotel is full of old people traveling in big groups .... small swiming pool and the spa area is small one : one room for masage and another for sport . I ve stayed in 2 rooms , family rooms ... 2 adults and 2 kids . Small also.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Nice design, close to center and Alhambra

The minibar was pretty expensive.

The room was nice, modern, with a nice balcon. The receptionist was very informative and happy. It has a free pc center next to reception- useful ti upload videos on youtube. It has a free inside pool, but not very big. Breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Good Location...Lacks Service

Room was clean but the room with the extra bed which we paid EXTRA was not clean. We requested cleaning and was done. We called at least 7 times requesting assistance to use the safe box and front desk never answered. I went downstairs and requested personally and no one ever contacted me to address the issue.

Location and comfort although we paid extra.

Short visit to Granada

Outdoor pool wasn't open even tho it was 28 degrees outside! Drinks in bar were expensive and didn't come with tapas like they do in regular bars in Granada.

Lovely room with beautifully tiled bathroom. Good buffet breakfast. Excellent parking for a big city. Very helpful staff.

Breakfast , location .

Air condition wasn't worked almost entire night , room was 28 degrees . Complained in afternoon and finally 23.30pm after changing 3 rooms in night so finally sleep leaving balcony open in the last one . For a four star hotel such kind of service to handle complain i have never seen before in my life . Will never stay again . Lovely place but poor hospitality .

Breakfast , location .