Reviews of Grand Palladium White Island Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24h 5 stars

Playa d'en Bossa, s/n, 07817 Playa d'en Bossa, Spain

#10 of 32 hotels in Playa d'en Bossa

Amazing place and amazing staff!

Food in the sports bar is what you would expect. Great after a night out for people as it's 24hr but didn't cater for my gluten/dairy allergies. Hard to watch everyone else eat when you're starving! Service was a bit slow . This is literally me nitpicking as everything else was great! Simone was very polite too.

The A la carte restaurants catered for my food allergies and made me feel so welcome. Especially the manager in the Mexican restaurant! He would make up special dishes just for me and they were amazing. All staff are lovely and the entertainers were really friendly and a laugh.

Excellent! I will definitely come back

Rooms are not 5 star

We loved our stay here. It is not really a 5 star in the sense that the rooms are not up to 5 star standards more like 4 star. The food and drinks were amazing. Every single member of staff that I came across was helpful and friendly. We stayed here for a week and I absolutely loved it. The buffet restaurant and the 24hour sports bar were particularly good. Our rooms were cleaned every day. We always managed to get a sun lounger despite waking up late most mornings. The cocktails were great as where the quality of spirits used. Its only 10 minutes from the airport. I will definitely be staying here again when I next come to ibiza.

The best hotel at Ibiza!

The only thing that we did not like compared to last year is the lack of classic sunbeds on the beach. This year they were for free, it cost 30 euros per day for two sunbeds and umbrella. It seems to me that for a hotel of your level it is wrong - to be greedy for sunbeds by the sea. Thank you for providing some kind of sunbeds but it's not the same. You lost one of your main bonuses - once I chose your hotel just because you had your own sunbeds, which so untypical for Spain. Two sunbeds with an umbrella costs 30 euros per day. Increase the cost of living for 3-5 euro a day and return the sun beds - this sum will not be noticeable for customers, but so you will return one of your main advantages over other hotels. For me it was the only negative, everything else was great.

Absolutely wonderful hotel! The territory is huge, it's very green and beautiful. Rooms are very nice, there is enough space, beds were comfortable, excellent cleanliness. Wi-fi works perfectly all around the hotel. Stuff is very friendly and caring. There are 3 pools, all very clean. There are a lot of sunbeds around, so there is enough space for everyone. Food was delicious, I would say the best "all inclusive" experience in Spain. The greatest food I ever tasted in Spain. What I value a lot is the access to the beach, it's so rare for Spanish hotel to have almost it's own beach! They also provide you with the low sunbeds, so you can lay down on the sand. We stayed here for the second time and we definitely going to be back!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Well displayed, itemized .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Did not like that you could not take food out of dining area.wanted snack options that were closer than the grand palace palladium .

Well displayed, itemized . Help with my allergies - had a special meal made.

The bed was super comfy.

-The pool was full of kids. -Low water pressure in the shower. -The beach looks like public beach.

The bed was super comfy. The buffet was much better than I expected. So much choice and most things tasted great. Staff were so friendly and helpful. Located in a great place. Short walk to the Hï Ibiza and Ushuaïa Ibiza.

Comfort, very clean, great food and beverages.

Too many kids in the adults pool, basically it was their pool! Sunbeds at the pool were always 'reserved', even that was not allowed.

Comfort, very clean, great food and beverages.

The food is great (variable сuisinе every day plus all...

A bit far from the town but the hotel itself has everything. A bit pity that the beach club is extra pay).

The food is great (variable сuisinе every day plus all possible spanish delicacies). It made us wake up before noon even after club nights))

You can do a lot in Ibiza!
    • Standard Double Room with Side Sea View

The Hotel was really full of tourist and we hadn’t the chance to sit down in the swimming pool. If you have no child and you want relax for a couple of days I just don’t recommend this Hotel. It’s to busy everywhere with parents and their children. Our biggest mistake!

The room is very clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

We loved the entire experience.

Loved it all

We loved the entire experience. It was our first time trying an all inclusive hotel and we were beyond pleased. Kudos to the front desk and restaurant staff. service was exquisite

That it was cooler than outside

Everything I tried to bring a friend back and I was unable to without paying €65 I didn’t agree with this as most others in Ibiza would let you bring guests back no questions and no charges, your best off staying at a different hotel the rooms weren’t as big as other also

That it was cooler than outside

Best holiday to date.
    • Standard Double Room with Side Sea View

The only issue we did have was that there was a door dividing our room and the one next door. Although it was always locked, our neighbours were extremely noisy and we could hear everything.

Everything about this hotel was amazing. The food, staff and rooms were of a high standard. Amazing pool facilities and would recommend visiting the 24hr sports bar as the staff were great there. Will definitely be returning.

Lots of space so you don’t feel on top of people.

Only negative is that we didn’t know the 24hrs sports bar was free the whole time 😂

Lots of space so you don’t feel on top of people. Kids club and kids pool area were great my 3 sons 11, 9 & 7 spent most of their time there. The staff at kids club were fantastic and our boys really liked them and the staff really get to know the kids and play with them. The adults show was great our boys also liked them. The food is very good, lots to choose from and always had the basics pasta, chips and pizza. Although the lunches were always better then the dinner. We were a bit upset to find out on the last day that the sports bar (24hrs) was free also and had a menu you could order from at any time. We thought you had to pay for this 🤔. We had a double room as there was me my partner, our 3 sons and my mother in law. Which worked out to be big enough and quite nice. My mother in law and eldest done had the first room which had a living room and sofa bed that my other two sons slept in and myself and my partner had our own room next door. All the staff are very friendly and always happy to help. The hotel is right on the beach which is great. We had a great time. We stayed for 10nights and would all love to come back again.

Great stay for where we needed to be for the weekend. Would go back again for sure.

There were 3 of us lads all 42 years of age sharing a room and at the price we were paying we asked for a 3rd bed as we didn't think it right to use a pullout sofa bed or share. They said the pullout bed would be fine but it was a small pullout with side bumpers for a kid. Not perfect for an adult paying 600 for 3 nights,that's my only moan. Surely a 5* hotel should be able to put an extra bed in the room or just say it's a maximum of 2 people per room.

Food and drinks all lovely. Staff were very good. Room spot on. Very pleased with our stay.

Clean, good location, spacious rooms

Some staffs were really unfriendly , never a smile on their faces! Like one was not welcomed. Especially at the front desk! The girl at the reservations desk was friendly. She got us tickets for Ushuaïa and made sure we got a table at the a la carte restaurant same day! The sport bar was the worst, tables were not clean, food was bad and almost nothing was fresh. Got talking to other guest and they all had a complaint about a thing or the other!

Clean, good location, spacious rooms

Great hotel.

I think they should have better fans in the bathroom. After they are cleaned and mopped, the doors are closed and it has a musty smell.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. It was in a nice location. Not close to crazy parties but close enough to get to everything.

4 start hotel!. Frustrated by the restaurant booking policy! not worth the money!

On a positive note first- the hotel and grounds are extremely clean and well taken care off. Location to the beach is really handy! The check in service was really poor. The staff working that didn't seem to know what they were doing despite the fact there seemed to be a lot of staff there. It took us 30 mins to check in from the time somebody spoke with us at the desk. After this, we were told the room was not ready. We didn't actually get our room until 4pm. No member of staff explained where anything was in the hotel or how the restaurant bookings worked (which i will come to shortly). On the day of check no body even bothered to ask us how our stay was! Room was nice but very small. impossible to open mini bar without moving the large chair. Mini bar wasn't restocked each day. We requested a restock on one day but it wasn't done. General service at the hotel is of a four star hotel- certainly not a 5 star! The buffet is nice but is very similar everyday! Staff are nice but just lack the knowledge of what 5 star service is about. The 20 euro per person entry price to the spa is really not worth it. We learned afterwards that the pool at the spa has hot water. Not ideal for an outdoor pool in 29 degree heat. We were told this after we paid the fee which was a little late! We tried to book the restaurants on site but you can only book 24 hours in advance and this needs to be done early in the am! Not ideal for an Ibiza hotel! Much to our disappointment we did not manage to get a booking on any of the days we stayed. This is really the one major annoyance about the hotel. And when we raised this as an issue there was zero attention given to the complaint. You should be able to book a night in one of the restaurants on your day of check-in.

The pool area is nice but very busy so it can be challenging to find a bed! Main reception area is nice!

Nice 4 day stay

Just the bathroom size.

the hotel exceeded my expectations in many ways! the food, the location and the service. I really enjoyed my time here and I will definitely return some day. Great room space and the facilities are big and comfortable. Moreover, I would like to point out the Sports Bar which is open 24 h, food and drinks!

Staff Outstanding, room comfortable, facilities great. Food & drink excellent.

No beds on beach....not clear on the hotel description.

Upon arrival initially was slightly disappointed, room was good but felt the pool area and main reception arrival lobby looked tired. However the facilities were great and the staff OUTSTANDING, haven't had as good service or response in a European hotel before. Def recommend, def would return.

A great Ibiza experience , made all the better with this excellent hotel
    • Standard Double Room with Side Sea View

Not a lot being really fussy , would go for Pool view rather than the "side sea view we had " as we were overlooking the tennis courses with sea in the background

Everything - great hotel with fantastic staff, food was good ,, decent selection of drinks , animations team were just right , not too much - we are quite a relaxed couple so not sure we are into "activities every 5 minutes , Fridge stocked in the room with Beer / Soft drinks

The pool

Very bad English hated the single beds meant to have king was there for 3 Nights and couldn’t even get into a restaurant on site as all booked up after paying just short of €1500

The pool

Nice, comfortable hotel in a great location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

Getting a sunbed was difficult - the hotel should put a sign up saying that sunbeds can't be held for longer than one hour as lots of guests had put towels out but didn't appear for 2 hours!

Food and drink was great. Nice pool and good facilities in the room.

The staff where very help full , room was spacious and clean...

The only bad reviews I have to say about this hotel was how difficult getting a sun lounger could be in the morning , literally all the beds are gone by 10am with no one sitting on them, there just reserved, I don’t think this should be allowed and the hotel should control it, also the beach doesn’t have a bar from the hotel included or loungers which I would expect at a 5 star , it these are my only faults

The staff where very help full , room was spacious and clean , view was fab , location great plenty of food to be had any time of the day and drinks where good to

Good. But too expensive

Best Location to party at the Playa d'en Bossa. Compared to the last year the food was not that exclusive anymore. Too much british party people this year.

Location. Cleaness. Service.

Great stay very relaxing.

Pool towels could have been better, didn't open till 10 to get a towel. Dirty towels laying about.

Hotel room was lovely and restaurant choice of food was very good.

We went all inclusive and it was excellent value.

There was nothing I didn’t like!

We went all inclusive and it was excellent value. There was an amazing selection of food and drinks and it was all high quality. We didn’t manage to try all the restaurants but we did get room service and the hotel prepared exactly what we asked for. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for us. I’ll definitely stay here again.

Beautiful stay!

Excellent service, food, location and hospitality. Highly recommend. Super close to amazing beach clubs and perfectly positioned for any kind of holiday. All of us had the best time - thank you!!

Great Ibiza stay

Great location, clean and spacious rooms, delicious catering and friendly staff. And all this with access to sand beach and the sea, plus a couple of swimming pools. Thanks for the stay! best, Aneta

Service needs to improve

So many staff and such in personable service. At check out, I handed in my key and the only interaction from the receptionist was “your checkout is complete”. Tables in the restaurants were shocking - left full of half eaten food and rarely ever reset. Laziness is very prominent.

Amazing property with multiple pools and all inclusive...

Overall really well done. Curious to understand how they work in high season as we got there at the start of season. Make sure to reserve your a la cart restaurant for the next day early in the morning.

Amazing property with multiple pools and all inclusive restaurants. Right at the beach. Food was really well taken cafe off and great cocktails. Highly recommend this property for families. Make sure to rent a car so it’s a bit easier to explore the island.

Good if you can get a deal. Wouldn’t pay school summer holiday prices

The service is not great, people don’t seem to want to help you, can be standing at the bar for a long time, didn’t really give us any information on the facilities or complex when you arrive. If you want to book a restaurant from the a la carte ones included you need to do this in reception a day before and try to get there for 8am

Location is great, huge hotel, well presented

Amazing value and great food!

No "genius" perks applied to my stay - so hard pressed to wonder why it's even mentioned! Hotel staff know nothing of it... My room was a twin room - so no option to just have a double bed and not able to sleep without the other bed slipping apart All the dining restaurants were booked up days in advance Twice they seemed to struggle to find my bags in storage and I had to come and find them myself - they should have a better system. Check in took a long time - they didn't honour my check in requests despite emailing back to say it was ok.

The buffet selection was really good, food quality was ok but enough choice to find something you like. Good range of healthy options too as well as treats. Great pool facilities - although the "adults only" pool wasn't strictly adults only and still had a lot of children there - would prefer if they used the three other pools available to them. Great that they hand out folding beach chair/cushions Great selection of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks included in the price Great that room service up to a certain time was also included

Great location, Great staff, clean, but not 5*

Bed linen. It was clean but maybe synthetic material or something. I just couldn't sleep in it. I slept outside it with a robe most nights.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, very quick to respond to questions etc. and very clean. I don't think it is a 5* hotel as there was nothing special or out of the ordinary. Rooms were not 5 star size. Beds linen was not very comfy but that could just be me, they felt very synthetic so I slept on top not under them. Yes it was Ibiza and weather was good during the day however, we were there in May so evening and nights were chilly...............There was NO heating system in the rooms/nor any attempt to provide one. During meals, although a buffet, there was no effort to serve drinks. Maybe this is their system but when staying in all inclusive locations with buffet style meals drinks were always served not self service. Unless we sat at an already set table we had to go find our own cutlery. This to me was no big deal because everything was there and clean and good but really not 5* service.

Exceptional

I have no complaints and on all my three visits I found not one thing I was displeased with.

This is a hotel that you will not need a desire to leave because you have it all with 5 star service. I went there last month to try it out and I was so impressed with the extremely friendly staff, the quality of the accommodation and extremely delicious cuisine that I have gone back 2 more times in 1 month. I wish I could of stayed longer. The restaurants were all superb and that is due to the quality of the ingredients they use, the presentation of the dishes and the explosion of taste you will experience from the first bite. I went to the spa on all three visits and it’s a must on your stay. It’s elegant all layer out and extremely affordable.

Lovely room with spa bath and powerful shower.

Sometimes when In the buffet restaurant they seemed understaffed so there was no cutlery. Scrambled eggs were a bit soggy for my preference. Arrived at 11 and didn't get checked in until 3, other couples like ourself were checked in before us even when they arrived on another coach after us. Chest machine in gym needed oiling - injured my wrist due to it not moving freely.

Lovely room with spa bath and powerful shower. Great choice of Drinks replenished everyday! Hotel smelt fresh throughout. Amazing Food with a great choice of restaurants to Choose from, the Portofino being the best Id compare it to an a la carte Michelin style food.

Wonderful hotel

No bar services at the beach. You have to pay cocktails in a beach bar outside de hotel. Walking far to the center of the city.

Sport Bar 24hrs open it was really nice. Great staff, food and Cocktails.

The staff acted like they were doing you a favor by helping with the most basic things. They were very unaccomodating when it came to our request to leave early.

Excellent hotel, would love to come back.

The room had an interconnecting door which meant any noise from the adjacent room could be heard very easily.

The room had a nice view, staff were lovely, food and facilities were great.

Loved the bedroom deco!

My room was located just above the main reception/ restaurant building and there was a fan on the whole day which I found slightly annoying.

I loved the deco of the room! The bed was super comfy! The buffet was much better than I expected. So much choice and most things tasted great!

Great stay, but could always be better

We stayed on the second floor without lift. The cocktails from all inclusive are a mix of pre-made stuff barely without alcohol, which is unacceptable for a 5 star hotel. This location is super windy so not great when you want to chill by the pool.

The buffet has amazing food and the staff are really friendly.

Fantastic place!

Entertainment was a little poor but not sure if this was because the season is just beginning.

The selection of food in the buffet was fantastic! Everything we ate was delicious!! The selection of drinks was super such a great choice! The hotel itself is beautiful! Located in a great place. Short walk into the shops main bars and restaurants 10/15 mins. The beach is on your doorstep! White sand nice and clean! 5 minute taxi ride from airport!

Great short-stay hotel - very close to the airport.

The only criticism would be that of the front desk staff who although were very accommodating, would not apologize for a few errors on their part. For example, the check-in time is stated as 1400h on the booking form, however on arrival at 11.00am we were told this was 15.00h, meaning we had to wait longer than expected and were told this is Bookings.com error not the hotel's. We later found out the room was ready at 13.30h and but were not notified and front desk staff refused to compensate the lost time. There was also a corporate even being hosted in the complex, which meant some of the outdoor bars were closed off, but this wasn't explained/ clear at first.

Great choice of food, bright and comfortable rooms, with excellent facilities in the complex, and most services as a whole were excellent. A thriving resort, perfect for a quick get away, family and couple orientated. Highly recommend the Mediterranean restaurant - book in advance.

This hotel and service was amazing.

This hotel and service was amazing. We went for our anniversary and they planned an amazing breakfast in bed. The food was +++ and service of staff was amazing could not fault it. Caters for young children too :)

Awesome hotel! Fantastic staff! If you get the chance do not miss this amazing hotel!

No complaints at all!

Superb hotel, greeted by Carina on arrival who instantly put us at ease with her big smile and friendly attitude. Food was to die for and also do a good variety of VEGAN food which I thought was great even though I'm not vegan myself. Our first room looked onto a car park which I wasn't happy with but one mention to the staff and it was instantly rectified to a gorgeous pool AND sea view room which we loved! We would 100% recommend this hotel, me and my partner loved it that much we decided to stay an extra night on our last day so booked new flights and the staff accommodated us with an equally beautiful room.

Above 5 stars

I wish they had an airport shuttle.

Everything and everyone was amazing. I travel a lot and this resort is above when it comes to service and quality. I was there last week and loved it so much I booked the following week and now I’m booking for two weeks from now.

Genuinely was pleased with the food offerings available -...
    • Standard Double Room with Side Sea View

Genuinely was pleased with the food offerings available - all inclusives make me nervous for fear that I'll get bored of the food/not have the chance to try local cuisine but was genuinely surprised.

The rooms were clean.

It is literally just off runway. Don’t stay here if an issue for you. Calling itself a Spa hotel is stretching the meaning, its a hotel with the facilities. Only stay here if you don’t mind sharing a swimming pool with hundreds of people. It reminded me of a massive cruise ship based on land.

The rooms were clean. Only stayed here one night because of cancelled flight. Staff work very very hard to provide service. It’s all there pool, restaurant etc just not my style. Very family kids friendly

Absolutely amazing

15 girls have just returned from 3 nights here for my sister's hen do.Could not have picked a more beautiful hotel. Staff were excellent, pools were gorgeous and the spa was stunning Value for money was incredible. We will definitely be back.

5 stars well deserved.

that I had to come back home.

The location was better than all the reviews and pictures I saw. I was completely floored by the kindness and warmth from all the staff members. I saw people who truly enjoyed their job and it showed. The room was spectacular and the cuisine was far above most locations. I call it cuisine because even at the buffet they exceeded my expectations with quality, presentation, and taste. I was traveling alone and at no point in my stay did I feel alone even when dining at the amazing Italian restaurant. I always felt vey comfortable and I highly receommend the spa. I was so happy with my stay that the day I arrived I booked another stay for the following week.

A lot of money for a reasonable 5 start inclusive.

A lot of money for a reasonable 5 start inclusive. In my mind this is a middle of the road 4 start inclusive. If the cost was approx. £300-£500 cheaper than it would be about right

Great resort with lots of activities for families

- Being so close to the airport... Nothing we can do about that now of course. But you can literally hear planes flying over all day (lucky there's a night curfew) - No place/activity room for babies/toddlers. Lots of activities organised and a great play area for kids from 4 years and over however. - Babysitting services are WAY too expensive... which was a shame as I would've loved to go out and discover Ibiza by night once but couldn't afford the babysitter... 23 euros per hour.

- The choice & variety at the buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner (lacking vegetables though...) - definitely worth going all inclusive - The resort, its pools, restaurants, spa, etc. everything is of the highest standards. - Being able to eat dinner at one of the 3 restaurants in the resort instead of the buffet (make sure you book 1 day in advance, at 9am everyone starts queuing at the guest service desk to get a spot!) - Wi-Fi, available and free wherever you are in the resort

Great Stay

Too many kids. Adults only area or pool would be a good addition

Food selection was great, hotel was very clean and staff were so friendly and helpful

amazing break very relaxing lovely food and drink can’t wait to go back.

No English tv channels all German and French. Had we taken our kids there would not have been anything for them to watch.

Very clean, great location, very relaxing, lovely food and drink. Great shower rooms for the end of the holiday.

Fantastic break

Entertainment for adults later in the evening. Small on site night club would be good.

The bed was extremely comfortable and the all round cleanliness of the hotel.

Great location, great value and gelreat hotel

The hotel is really close to the airport & cost only between 10-15 euros The hotel itself offers real value for money with plenty of places to both eat and drink and there are 3 good sized pools to chill out with plenty of sun beds (although they do get reserved early so make sure you’re up early to get one in the sun). The rooms are clean and there is everything you need inside, the bathrooms are also spacious with a half decent shower As I mentioned earlier the food options are really good with snacks always available in the sports bar as well as the two buffet restaurants & al a cartel options. I ate in all 3, the media can was ok, the Mediterranean food and the Italian excellent As far as all inclusive a go this is one of the best value for money options I have stayed in (in Europe) and would definitely go back (in fact I have re-booked for next year) Would definitely recommend if thinking of staying in Playa d’en Bossa

I thought the hotel will be excellent, from the reviews i read online but it was not half as good.

Food rude staff getting over charged for the hotel getting over charged with unknown extra taxes. Having to wait an hour extra for checking in the day of my arrival.

Easy comfort access to beach .. food and bar

Peaceful yet entertained

Maybe more sun beds put out. Struggled to find one, only nit picking.

Fresh good food. Happy staff that were always willing to help me and accommodate my every need. Spa was very well kept and hygienic, very calm and relaxing environment. Love that the resort had additional ala carte restaurants. Felt that I didn’t have a need to leave the resort as it had everything

Ibiza is amazing, enjoying nightlife is an option but not a must, enough to explore

The hotel claims to be trendy but is not, it seems white island resort is an annex to palladium where you pay more but … all rooms are with a 2 single beds and on wheels so you skate around in the room, the hotel offers to zip them together which they claim to be ‘italian large bed’, in this part the rooms are renovated but that is it. I had to move to Palladium after a huge discussion, many thanks to booking.com, why I could not get a double bed although it was possible to book this way. Palladium is wooden furniture equipped rooms and older bathrooms. In general, the hotel is my opinion not worth a 5* label, I moved after a week to a 4*superior and the difference was huge in a positive way.

Position of the hotel is superb if you are here to enjoy nightlife and want to visit Ushuaia, Hard Rock and other. Direct access to the beach with less then 5 minutes walking distance of Nassau beach club and Tanit and some others. Inside the complex some restaurants which you can easily book, a must is Portofino open a night and for lunch with a stunning view at the ocean. When it comes to all in facilities nothing to complain, you may order soda drinks up to GT, champagne (even a bottle) and other cocktails. The sportsbar is open 24/7 if you are still hungry at 3 AM and offers pizza, hamburgers etc.

I highly recommend this for those want to relax after parties , or before leaving ibiza .

They didn't explain that some facilities need to be reserved one day before like mexican resturant and the Spa .. And for those like me who take one day it's unfair for them .. I wish you explain that at check in time

Everything (all inclussive) , resturants , pool the room ...

Fantastic hotel, drinks are brilliant - staff great, location great, food great. Highly recommend.

Food could be slightly more flavoursome - but I guess that's what you get with mass produced. It wasn't bad by any stretch just can get a little bit repetitive.

Great hotel, very friendly stuff, excellant food, very good...

Pillows very not very comfortable. Sometimes there were minor problems with wifi.

Great hotel, very friendly stuff, excellant food, very good bars, cosy rooms and a very beatuful inner teritory of the hotel.

Unfortunately not the luxury hotel advertised

There was mould in the old grouting, Bathroom door got jammed so could not open it- not repaired despite asking. Only a few of the staff were friendly. You couldn't have a table of 8 so had to sit separately. White sofa in main reception area had vomit stains on it. A disappointing hotel.

Pleasant, luxurious and extremely friendly staff

Extremely expensive as I hadn't intended to stay here so had to literally book on the day and the rates seemed high after speaking to other guests and what they paid to stay. For 3 nights it cost me £771 and other guests paid around £875 for a week! Also on booking it said it would cost £739 so booking.com we're just a bit out! The noise from the beach bars - you get used to this.

Loved the beds and bedding was so so soft! Breakfast was probably my favourite meal too. Loved the fact the sports bar was open 24 hours! The staff need a huge mention they were the friendliest most kind people I've met. After originally booking a holiday through Thomson when arriving at the hotel which can only be described as a drugs haven I needed to get out! This place was a god send although extremely costly it made my time here a lot more enjoyable and I could finally relax! it is extremely clean and the floors sparkle!

Ok
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

The reception staff seemed annoyed and when we asked for late checkout, which they advertise online and in the room it wasn't available so that was a huge bummer and the reception lady said sorry can't help you. A little disapppinted in that

Food and drinks were ok

Lovely hotel complex

Understaffed in the Sports bar. Very slow service- waited over 50 mins to be served. Drinks are not free all night. Only beer from 1am (not advertised) Key cards stopped working 4 times in 5 days. Wifi is shocking and drops every five/ten mins. Cigarette machines are always empty and rarely filled by the staff. Had to complain twice and was basically told to come back another day! I did, and they were still not stocked up.

Clean and spacious complex. Pools are lovely and the rooms are cleaned and well maintained by the hard working staff. Friendly throughout the complex. The restaurant is lovely and attentive to guests requirements. Lots of choice and all seemed very fresh. (Dinner is much better than breakfast in my opinion)

Waste of money for a noisy hotel with poor service and attitude of staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Sea View

In room 9210 (suite) which over looked Nassau beach party area, this was extremely noisy until the early hours from 2 in the afternoon. Complained and it continued. Attitude of staff (Carmen) Guest service Manager not good, she did not resolve the issues and just accepted this was how it was, Comment was " you are in Ibiza". Could not move room as hotel was full. We were charged 8k for 3 rooms for 3 nights (one suite and 2 double standard rooms). Very expensive for an average hotel. Would never stay here again and not recommend this hotel to anyone. Tried to get a late room when leaving so we could shower and could not do this either. Let us use a shower in a corridor for 30 minutes per person which was not as easy task.

Will visit again when we have children!

Room had a very foul smell. Uncomfortable bed. This is a family resort and should be advertised as such. Planes are flying over non stop.

Nice pools, food and drinks. Very close to great beach clubs.

Excellent quality food and tremendous variety.

More information on what to do on the island with children/teenagers.

Excellent quality food and tremendous variety. All inclusive drinks for adults and children was extensive. Staff were very friendly. The late check out to 1800 was invaluable.

There was a slight difference between the check-in time...

There was a slight difference between the check-in time mentioned on the booking confirmation (14:00) vs actual (15:00). As the hotel was fully occupied, we got the room at 15:00

Very good facilities and location. Will visit again.

The sunbeds on beach are not part of the hotel and you have to for these.

Overall a great place. Location brilliant. Food and drinks really good too. Will go back again!

Lovely family holiday but hotel could do with some improvements.

This is not a 5* hotel. The pools need some maintenance on them. We all got cut feet from the pool, there were nails on the edge of the pool also which was not good. The kids pool was good but to far away from the rest of the complex. Around the restaurant they had cactus plants all the way round. My 2 year old fell into these and really got scratched badly on her arms and face, pretty flowers would be better.

Location was good. Food was really good.

Perfect!

The location was perfect, room with a sea view was beautiful, food was delicious and service was exceptional! Staff were so attentive, even while around the pool they were checking we had drinks and were happy. The resort itself is lovely and completely spotless.

Super hotel for a very good price

The hotel smell in the lobby's was super intens, "childrens chewinggum"; not nice made me nauseous and makes you think you are in a cheap disgusting hotel, while the hotel is pretty nice over all

Everything was really nice for this price and a good area if you are a ushuaïa and hï lover :)

The hotel property was fantastic!

The A/C and mini-fridge did not work in the room. Maintenance promptly came to fix the A/C the first night, but the fridge was never operational. The double bed was two twin beds pushed together, which wouldn't have been a big deal, except they were on wheels and I found myself rolling away from my partner. Not ideal for a couple who prefers to sleep in the same bed.

The hotel property was fantastic! It was a great experience for an all-inclusive resort: right on the beach, and walking distance to great beach clubs. I did not use the pool, but it looked very nice and had lots of loungers. The food and drinks were above average. This would be a great hotel for groups of friends traveling together, or a bachelor/bachelorette party.

Great stay, not sure who this hotel is aimed at though.

Poor selection of all inclusive drinks and terribly made, All inclusive cocktails are made with syrups and are far to sweet, if you want a decent drink you have to pay for it. Room was small and struggled to find space to hang all our clothes. Very mixed audience here and couldn't work out who was better suited to stay here, the couples, the clubers, the family's or the oldies. Felt out of place at times.

Loved the food, lots to choice from. Great location if you want to see or go out in ibiza. Choice of pools with or without music. Staff are always willing to help, great customer service.

Loved how clean and modern the hotel was and how it was...

The only thing would be for the hotel to have there own sun loungers on the beach that the guests could use.

Loved how clean and modern the hotel was and how it was right next to the beach. Perfect !