Reviews of Hotel Guitart Gold Central Park Aqua Resort 4 stars

#65 of 73 hotels in Lloret de Mar

6.1

6.2

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

The bar staff are very rude and make you feel like you...
    • Superior Twin Room

The bar staff are very rude and make you feel like you haven’t already paid hundreds of euro for all inclusive. When getting drinks or bar food you are handed half glasses of drinks and one tiny slice of pizza. The food in the restaurant was very good and lots of choice. The reception staff were also very rude and unhelpful.

The hotel was very clean.
    • Superior Twin Room

The food-was awful. It was all inclusive and there was nothing i could eat at any of the seatings except some slices of melon. It was so bad that i lived on crisps and the snack hotdogs which were standard.

The hotel was very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful esp the lady on reception ( didnt get her name).

• Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Best was entertaining, swimming pool was good need bit more cleaning, out side good

Room not comfortable it was not family room, not comfortable bed , they given two single bed and sitting sofa as double bed first two days my children sleep on it they got body pain, so change it for my self I also got back pain, the room was small not comfortable, the refrigerator not working and also not clean. The amount what they charged for the room to much not acceptable. I won’t refer back for the same hotel.

Holiday to forget...
    • Superior Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

Since check in we realize that the hotel does not have the conditions to be 4 star. The operation of the reception, the dislike and lack of customer attention of the employees, the lack of useful and first time information in the place, the lack of solutions to the questions presented by the clients, the weak communicative capacity, the disinterest for the client, the posture and many other negatives were detected. I arrived at the hotel with a full board booking, however I was charged about 50 € for drinks during the lunch and dinner meal because in this hotel with full board the (non alcoholic) drinks are only part of the free buffet at breakfast, something that in more than 20 years of travel by the world had never happened to me. On the rooms a shame, noisy after 24h and unconditioned, bathroom door not closed, small spaces, no privacy, cleaning services always at the wrong time, fire alarm went on two times and no one evacuated the building, having at times caused the panic and provoked the crying of children and small injuries in adults, the few who evacuated, when arrived at the reception of the hotel and asked about the meeting point and safety measures the officials ignored customers and continued to work normally, denoting a serious lack of preparation and once again one severe operational failure and of extreme gravity in the face of the assumptions of security or against fire. About the restaurant, a shame, employees asleep, disinterested, unmotivated, existing in the place a person that call imself "the restaurant chief of staff" a fat guy with glasses, a person super antipathic, non comunicative dispite of having been several times been called the attention of lots of details both at the level of organization and cleaning and security and did nothing to improved or fix the situation, ignored the issue. About the pool a disgrace, dirty and overcrowded. It was impossible to find a space for sunbathing, and a terrible smell nauseating.

I did not like anything at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Disappointed
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

Room was stinking, bedcover was ripped with lipstick all over it. The ladder for the bunk was broken, the hallway to the bedrooms was disgusting dirty- pool was very overcrowded: we went back for the show and it was up at the terrace , pool bar: it was full which was great - but it stank at the bar of vomit. Which is where we had gotten a seat. We had to leave🤮. Husband ran to the toilet before we left the terrace, and the urinal had been pulled off the wall and was shoved under the sink. Floor was saturated in urine. And there was kids walking about with no shoes! We only stayed 1 night - for that we are greatful, staff have no manners at reception- they growled at everybody. And made u wait even if there was no queue!

Room, bathroom, swimming pool areas and facilities
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

WiFi didn't work, TV very old, little programs to watch, machine games were broken some of them, safety box without a key, no toiletries

Room, bathroom, swimming pool areas and facilities

Cheap but cheerful - my children loved the pools and water slides.
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

There wasn’t a kettle in the room, which my mother expected, so be prepared for that! The type of All-inclusive guest was typically undesirable and my children were subjected to a lot of swearing but I think you have to expect that on resorts like this. It was a good base to visit Figueras (an hour and a bit north) and Barcelona (an hour South) by bus.

We stayed on a B&B package and the breakfast was great. The earlier you go the less busy the restaurant. The rooms were basic but comfortable and the air conditioning worked well.

Everything on this holiday exceeded my expectations..
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

We would have liked to have kettle and tea and coffee in the room. To check weights of luggage we had to pay 2 euro for each luggage . The rest was all ok.

I liked the extra attention of chamber maid providing me with an extra pillow when she realised I was putting towels under my pillows , I appreciated the fact that chef prepared nuggets for the kids when they did not like the choice of food there was , I adored the atmosphere at the hotel and the location.

Hotels grounds were beautiful such a shame about the actual hotel. I will not be going back
    • Superior Twin Room

Reception. No explanation for parking and we had to pay . also paid for full board but had to pay extra to have drinks. Not enough staff on reception and the check in lady was extremely rude and took her 2 hrs to get iur correct room we booked .3room changes .rooms were like mobile homes in the main hotel . restaurant had no food if you didnt like fish or salad. very poor . Pools close at 7 pm we were not told that and after spending from 5.30_7pm trying to sort our room we couldn't go for a swim and were only staying 1 night. Entertainers should announce activities on microphone or come around pool to get clients know as i have worked in this Field before.photos on booking.com are incorrect of the rooms they are horrible in the main hotel .

Tbh nothing. Just entertainer as they are nice, and the staff from restaurant. Well to be exactly el metre.

We had cozy family apartment.
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

Cold water in children swimming pool. Same option for breakfast every day.

We had cozy family apartment. Kids were enjoying the water park. Variants of lunch and dinner were nice.

• Superior Twin Room

I was with my wife and 6 months before arriving we have booked a twin superior room with one single double bed. when we arrived at the hotel on our honeymoon, surprise surprise.... there were 2 single beds on the room. Once I go to reception the staff person tells me that now it's afternoon and their is nothing we can change today , until others don't check out. I should come back tomorrow. Then, next day, the other staff person talks with the manager and says that nothing can be changed, their is no possibility to switch room or replace single beds with double bed. Food was terrible, the plates were dirty, we had to place handkerchief so we can prevent us from getting ill. A very poor experience, I will never recommend somebody to go there; as well, I will never appeal to Guitart Resort if I ever have the opportunity to travel again to Lloret del Mar

Enjoyable but wouldn’t go again
    • Standard Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Lift access to the main pool could be significantly improved. Difficult with a push chair or wheelchair. Typical low price brits abroad place to stay. With that comes all the things that you would expect

Comfortable, clean, lovely pool

Perfect Location.
    • Superior Twin Room

This Hotel surprised us. reviews were awful. There is nothing wrong with this hotel. We stayed in guitart 1. It was fine. Room was small but clean, cleaned everyday towels changed. breakfast was lovely. loads to pick from. Rooms were a bit noisey. we could hear everything in room above and next to us. This Hotel really is for families alot of Families. Hotel very central.perfect location.

Excellent enjoyable stay
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Opening times of water park n swimming to be a bit longer till 7:30 atleast in summers

Excellent stay..lots of activities for kids including waterpark . Good atmosphere

One bar open and only 1 drink per person and bar staff would...
    • Superior Twin Room

One bar open and only 1 drink per person and bar staff would not let you have another until the last was finished. The pool bar was closed so had to walk down 3 flights of stairs to the bar. I was with 3 other guys and could not get a drink for them, we had to go ourselves to get one,this was a joke as I was all inclusive !!! The breakfast was very poor too.

Hotel is ok but not 4star any more.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Car park located up a hill away from hotel. Furnishings very tired, bedding had cigarette burn hole in it, settee was broken could not use, TV was old analog style and poor picture quality, door to bathroom was warped, damaged bathroom wall.

Beds were comfortable. Food was ok

We only stayed one night and did not sleep well.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We only stayed one night and did not sleep well. The walls of this building are thin as paper so you hear everything from the neighbouring rooms and the corridor. There was an ugly dark stain on one of the pillowcases. The spa is closed from October till February (as is mentioned on the hotel's website, but not on booking.com). Breakfast was ok but very crowded and there were no spoons left.

Close to the bus station and not too far from the beach.
    • Superior Twin Room

The room smelt strongly of bleach when I arrived, which I later realised was covering up the smell of smoke. A light in the ceiling wasn’t working. The internet was slow so I was unable to stream some entertainment in English as there was nothing on TV I could watch. The minibar was empty. There was no room service available. It was very noisy with the bar and entertainment on the floor below. Very outdated decor and underwhelming experience, but I did only pay €50 and was just staying for one night. Just don’t expect a 4* hotel because it’s not even close

Close to the bus station and not too far from the beach. Check in was quick and easy.

Good,basic hotel in great Central location
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The food was rather basic & restaurant rather hectic at times people arguing over a table,the hotel overall was a little run down.

There was various different pools within the complex which you could use this was excellent.

Terribly disappointing would have come home the day after we arrived if I was offered my money back
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

Shocking guests, noisy parties till 3am, room for us was above bar and restaurant very noisy for our children to get to sleep, complained then new room didn't fit in enough beds for our children so our 3 year old had to sleep on mattress on the floor! Walls in restaurant are dirty all week, plates dirty, all bowls dangerously chipped , told to eat cereal out of a tea cup when asked for a bowl when they had run out, swimming pool freezing cold all week, poolside was never cleaned and the hotel guests always left rubbish and food on floor. Steps to pool 60 of them were dangerously slippery and my 7 month pregnant friend fell on them after I had fell myself also, not a family friendlt hotel more of a party place for stag and hen do's,

Food was nice and varied all week

Absolutely awful. Would never ever recommend anyone stay at this hotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

The staff were incredibly rude. The hotel room resembled a prison cell. We had drinks snatched from our hands leaving the restaurant. It was as though fun was not allowed in the hotel. Many families were unhappy around us.

One member of staff smiled

Very disapointing we will not go back.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The beds uncomfortable,Restaurant too crowded and chaotic,breakfast food cold.Walk from the beach too far and uphill all the way brochure misleading.

The shower.

Very nice, good music on by the pool, large balconies, clean rooms, paradisiac surroundings
    • Superior Twin Room

First of all, the free wi-fi is poor so we paid 15€ for the premium wi-fi which came with a user name + password. Even this premium wasn't so good because we had to reconnect several times, so many times that I memorised the user name and the pass :)))) Another aspect I disliked was the low variety of fruits available at the breakfast. It was plenty of food (there are a lot of tourists and they have to refill many times during the meal) specifically to the English breakfast, pastry, but I couldn't eat something like in the morning. The water in the was too cold, much colder than the sea... :( I also disliked that there was a fee to receive a key for the safe locker inside your rooms. We didn't get one but our belongings were safe.

The best think was that even we booked a double room 4* we received a 4* suite. I wasn't happy when I entered the room and realised that because I suspected that there should be reason, not a good one :)) There is plenty of comfy chairs near the pool so you can get tanned comfortable and Spanish music is on, something that me feel very happy and ready to dance. The hotel is very suitable for families, they organise children shows every night. The surroundings are amazing, like or in a little corner of the paradise. The rooms are kept clean. Staff and the other clients very friendly.

Cheap and Cheerful, ideal location, Clean.
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff on reception were very rude, one of my family members stayed in the other complex hotel (same name minus the ''gold'') and was put in the ''old part'' of the hotel which was more like a hostel room than a standard room. Cracks in the walls, very dated, broken furniture, shabby bathroom with a lack of decent facilities. When they asked to move rooms, the reception staff were very rude, hostile and kept claiming they had no rooms available. When we asked to speak to the manager, a room suddenly became available and they were offered to check that and said it was all they were offering. The room was an improvement but still not a standard room. Disappointing as when we checked in, another customer was complaining about her basic room and about how there was health hazards such as electric cables hanging from walls, cracked walls and an unsafe balcony - she was with a young child also. Also the water park was not open which was an inconvenience as this is supposed to be one of the main attractions to this hotel/complex. There is also a lack of daytime entertainment, there was no music played by the pool, there was also no activities apart from the animation club performing a couple of dances which lasted around 15 mins.

Breakfast - there was plenty to choose from, the modern rooms were always cleaned to a high standard, the pool was big and was enough for all of the guests in my opinion. The set out of the hotel on the hill was good and they had lifts for access for pushchairs/wheel chairs etc. Checkout was very quick and easy. In a very good location - not too far out that you couldn't walk into the main town, shops and beach etc. but not too close to the town centre - this could be very loud at night.

I was apprehensive because the reviews for this hotel are not good but overall we had a good holiday
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Unfortunately the water park was closed which disappointed my son. Some of the staff could have been friendlier particularly in Bar Bowling and the Salsa Bar. The all inclusive food outside of restaurant was very disappointing compared to other all inclusive hotels I have stayed in. I think there should be more of a selection of hot food rather than just hot dogs.

There was always a reasonable selection of food on the buffet. The food was typically Spanish so those expecting English food will be disappointed. There was a lot going on within the complex at all times.

Let down by the hotel as we're many people who stayed there
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The food the staff the rooms were not revamped as stated all together quite poor entertainment was poor

Nothing food whas terrible room was poor staff were very rude drinks were flat

Guitart all inclusive
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

The water park which was why we choose hotel was not yet built! My eldest(12) was bored. There were never enough sunbeds . we were all inclusive and was very disappointed have stayed in much better all inclusive for less, Food was not very good, snacks in the day were hotdogs crisps or ice lollys. No wine or larger on tap just soft drinks and coffee machine so had to queue and have key card to scan for all other drinks. Room was ok but not 4 star. Toilets by pool were disgusting like festival toilets at end of a festival. We made the most if it and I dont normally post bad reviews but was really dissapointed after money we spent and would not return to this hotel however my youngest children 9 and 5 did really love it and had a fab time.

Good for the younger kids , horse riding party night etc good swimming pools life guards closely monitor pools. Bar staff at indoor bar really nice and friendlyand restaurant staff also nice. Reception staff also nice and no problem checking on and out.

Very bad
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

The hotel is more like a camp for children, extremely noisy and crowded. Read carefully all the reviews, it's even worse than what is written!

Fraudulous!
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Fraudulous!! We have booked this hotel for the familly because of the water sliders on the photos but the aqua park is still under construction. These type of publicity is not even legal!!! Do not book this for the aqua park as it does not exist!!

Very very poor
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

We booked this hotel because we felt the kids would love the waterpark which was advertised and photographs of it on your website The waterpark was not even built we paid extra to stay there so we didn't need to go anywhere else. the food was not to good no choice for kids so we felt we add to eat out cost us a lot of money so very disappointed and I'm not a hard person to please i'm sorry if I sound like a Whinger

The temperature of the room was good

Very family friendly hotel
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

Little noisey at night doors from hall dont hold out the noise food was a great standard but a little bland but al in all great value for the entertainment and all inc deal !!kids really enjoyed themselves 😁

V family friendly nice the way adults room private from kids everyone has ther space 👍night time enetertainment every night !! popcorn candy floss and nice treats for kids 😁

Not very good

Too many young people too much noise drunks running around the hotel 234 at 5 o'clock in the morning there is no way this is a 4 star hotel more like a two star

Location was ok8

Excelent holiday
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Excelent food very good prepared. 5 - 6 tipes off meat and fish, bunch off vegetables, salads fresh and pickled, rice, fruits... We could combine and season our meal as we like. Excelent location. Fenals beach and the main beach both are close, also bus station, city center. Old hotel but very clean. Wellness center, gym, swimming pools. Lloret is full off young people, and, of course, this hotel is full of young people, but there was no noise more than in any other hotel.

Well located, attractive outdoors budget hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Big selection for breakfast but fairly cheap ingredients (expect budget quality, no fresh fruit juices, just cordial etc). Rooms had decorative issues - broken pane in the cupboard, door surrounds very shabby near the floor, definitely needs a makeover. Stains on walls - needs a lick of paint, seems unloved! Only one long flat pillow supplied per bed - reception may supply another but it would be better to find extras in the wardrobe. Needed more blankets too - air conditioning great when you go to sleep but we woke up freezing in the night! Not our hotel's fault, but the Hotel Juan next door is a party hotel and very noisy - I needed ear plugs the Friday night. But you'd expect that in this resort. In summary, a good hotel for the money - looks 4-star outside but the rooms and food seemed less than that.

Good value for money as a budget-priced hotel. Nice staff, easy to check in and out, well run and organised dining facility. Very well located, only 5 mins walk to bus station and beginning of the main town area and beach. Very comfortable, large, firm beds and effective black-out blinds. Large shower with excellent pressure and hot water at all times. Pretty outdoor area with flowers and nicely designed steps (we were in block II). Good air conditioning that was easy to use.

Worst hotel we have ever stayed.Not 4 star- 2 star!!!
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

- It is not 4 star hotel, it is 2 star hotel -Breakfast every day same (eggs, bread,yogurts) -Wi-fi is 20 eur for 1 week, and can be used only on one device, if you have computer and phone, you will need to buy 2 wife passes. - We had all inclusive, but drinks was not included. One day, we bought wine it was around 4 eur per plastic glass, and very disgusting. -Room in not the same, as on the picture. Room interior looks, like you are back in 1990s. -If You want to sleep at 22.00. It is impossible to do, as it is very crowded and even with closed windows. Only after 1.00 am getting better. -Location is 5-10 minutes to the beach -No mini bar -For everything you have to pay extra -We have asked for a wine glasses to our room, and it was told, that we can take it from the bar, as no room service. At the bar, we could only take plastic cups. - I will never suggest this hotel to somebody. This is worst 4 star hotel. Real- 2 star.

staff is friendly and helpful. I think this is only one positive emotion about that hotel.

Value for money but bring earplugs.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We paid €5 for wifi which wad a complete waste of money as it kept doing signs.Parking was very hard to find snd if you did find somewhere it was very far away.Also it was very noisey in the building so some people will find it hard to sleep.

The room was nice and comfortable with balcony.The food was good and a range of choices to suit everybodys needs.

there was many noises in the corridor and shouting and...
    • Junior Suite (2 Adults)

there was many noises in the corridor and shouting and running especially after med night and at the buffet restaurant the plates were untidy not washed well and the coffee cups was all dirty and the junior suit was more like a family room

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

There is various facilities but little information around...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Need more fruit variety as there was very few options on breakfast. The Last night we spend in there was a group of lads making noise and smoking weed and all the corridors was smelling. Staff not very friendly the most friendly staff that i come across was the 2 Juan`s at the restaurant they were very happy all the time and happy to help people.

There is various facilities but little information around the hotel to inform all guess

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Not really a four stars hotel, not convenient for business
    • Superior Twin Room

The aunts everywhere in my room. The breakfast. The opening hours of the breakfast (too late for business customers)

Large room Good location The parking

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Lovely experience
    • Art Suite

Reception waiting in line to check in was a pain as only 2 on counter having to deal with all the guests

Location and easy reach to beach

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

I like facilities,very nice around,cleaning service very good
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff not very helpful and one reception guy was quite rude.

I like facilities,very nice around,cleaning service very good

Only 3 lifts- always busy, Mrs" not allowed" always on duty

El Buffet era demasiado simple.
    • Superior Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Children)

El Buffet era demasiado simple.

The hotel location is very good.
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

The hotel location is very good. in the center of the town. Walking distance to the beach and to restaurants and pubs. The pool is very nice

Excellent location.

Some of the staff

The food and facilities

Run down and dirty
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel is terrible, dirty and run down. The hotel is in the middle of pubs and night clubs.

Nice poolarea and surroundings.
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

Really bad food. Very noisy atmosphere

Nice poolarea and surroundings.

acoustic comfort in the rooms not good

acoustic comfort in the rooms not good

Dissapointing

Food revolting

Too many big groups. Terrible rooms and the food was shocking.

awful plenty of people, impossible to sleep

awful plenty of people, impossible to sleep

Poor accomodation unfriendly staff
    • Junior Suite (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Arrogant staff,bad food poor quality breakfast, un beliveble croud in dinning room will think twice before next visit

Staff, service

I wouldn't stay here out of my own choice.
    • Superior Twin Room

I wouldn't stay here out of my own choice. However it's a fair place for undemanding client e.g. a child under 12 😉

absolutely ANTanstic
    • Superior Triple Room

ANTS in me pants

ants in my bed was like bugs life 4 in there

Rooms were a good size

Rooms made up regularly

Rooms were a good size

Staff at the reception a Little off hand.
    • Superior Twin Room

Staff at the reception a Little off hand... almost acted like you were not there...

Resort staff doesn't speak English

Resort staff doesn't speak English

I won't recommended this place .

Room

Food

Overal great holiday.

A few unhelpful staff, long transfer from Barcelona Airport

Location, value for money, good travel links

Average stay

Not enough sun beds Staff unfriendly Not good entertainment

Good location Swimming pool

Dont go there

The resort/hotel

The beach

Pleasantly surprised
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 3 children)

Food was little boring and very consistent!! No variety

Entertainment for the kids !! Also live shows were great !!

Good but can be better than that if you choose a 4 star hotel.
    • Superior Twin Room

Some things was missing in the room

Panorama

Cheap but not so cheerful
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Poor quality of food. Noise levels at night (young people partying into early hours). Walls between rooms very thin. Needs modernisation.

The staff from reception.
    • Family Junior Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I did't like that the bed was not changed every day..

The staff from reception..well done

• Reviewed: 11 April 2016

The beds were not very comfortable and there was a lot of noise whilst trying to sleep. Only free internet on one floor and it was not a very good connection.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2015

The lift was not working the food was very bad, stuff was unhelpful nothing was included in the price what I mean is four example on how the board there is no drinks and you have to pay extra in order to get them with your dinner which is not in the terms and conditions . According to booking.com that gym is included in the price however the reality is that the gym is five euro per day.this hotel it's not four star hotel it has little Sun's.I am a young person and And I don't like to complain however I would never go to this hotel I Again !!!! If you book with this hotel through booking.com you will end up paying much more than you expected

• Reviewed: 22 September 2015

Food , No English Channels

There are also 25 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.