Reviews of H10 Andalucía Plaza - Adults only 4 stars

Urbanización Nueva Andalucía, s/n, 29660 Marbella, Spain

#45 of 59 hotels in Marbella

Based on 1920 hotel reviews

• Privilege Double or Twin Room

The rooms are extremely dated . Had to leave pool area early for private function. Paid a lot to stay st hotel and could not use pool !!! Water in pool extremely cold. Should be advertised for the age of 50 plus. Not suitable for younger adults. Said no reserving of sunbrds, but this was happening.

The hotel is a great location

• Double or Twin Room

The noise of traffic and drilling...so noisy Really spoilt it for me, plus the work men using petrol Gardening equipment which is all very well to keep gardens looking nice. But so very noisy too!

Clean and comfortable

• Double or Twin Room

I would have liked a complimentary bottle of water each day.i found the shower would flood the bathroom not good.

cleanliness.. size of the bed n comfort

• Double or Twin Room

We stayed here 4 girls on a hen do, this hotel was mixed ages and wasn’t a party hotel which we really appreciated. Having said that, the hotel was very sociable and we always managed to get a sun lounger! The breakfast is lovely and we felt that we were really on holiday! I am a very fussy customer so the fact that I was so pleased made it a very enjoyable stay!

• Double or Twin Room

The room was particularly far away from the pool and I didn't like having to go down the stairs to -1 level to then walk across, then have to go back up in the lift to level 2.

Good choice of food- high-quality.

• Double or Twin Room

Adults only hotel no music no entertainment at pool people around us told to be quite but was ok to have female escorts all over the lobby and pool area for the casino

Comfort in the bed

• Triple Room (3 Adults)

The cage balcony wasn't nice to have. There wasn't a third bed in our room and there were little hairs in the drawers and bed.

The hotel was nice and calm.

• Double or Twin Room

The room was not at all what I had expected. It was much smaller. The bathroom was dated and the floor in the bedroom wasn’t good. The room overlooked the motorway and the noise was unreal so couldn’t leave door ajar. Breakfast food was mediocre. It’s an adults only hotel but with adults acting like kids... not good.

The lobby area was very comfortable and open. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Staff were unfriendly and reluctant to help at times. Waiters for the breakfast and bar was extremely slow.

The hotel was, clean, modern and had all relevant facilities.

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

this hotel isn't suitable for a quiet break and sometimes felt like a 18-30's holiday!

Unfortunately there was a lot of groups of people who were very loud morning and night! They obviously had no respect for people trying to sleep at night as they run up and down corridors very drunk!

A little expensive

Fantastic pool area, great location 10 minute walk to the port 10 min cab ride to San pedro,staff very helpful and friendly, nice clean moden room, good breakfast , drinks reasonable

• Double or Twin Room

Staff were very friendly! Clean hotel. Lovely pool area, always had sunbeds available which was great. Great value cocktails, and food was reasonably priced!

• Double or Twin Room

On arrival our room wasn't ready, so we could not un pack until we was re located the following day which ate into our plans. The breakfast was really good but the food availible to order poolside was shocking. We did not want to eat at the hotel at all it was that bad which was a little inconvenient when we wanted to grab a quick bite. The last 3 nights of our stay we could not sleep due to noisey guests in the room next door who was also smoking cannnabis and did attempt to get into our room through a conjoining door in the early hours. The hotel did not seem care much about the distress caused and offered to re locate us but as girls we had so much luggage with us and a lot of set activities we was doing so it wasn't something that was an ideal solution at the times offered. The staff really did not behave like they was interested in our complaint and it really ruined my holiday.

The location of this hotel was perfect and the decor was lovely.

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The ironing facility, there was no irons for the rooms and only 1 iron in the whole hotel so it was trouble waiting or having to go down to reception just to iron .

All round very nice hotel with lots of options on things to do and in a great location to everything you need , was also I bet nice touch that I was here on my birthday and the hotel provided me champagne and cake .

Shower very poor

The hotel was lovely my room was very clean but shower poor toilet door hard to shut so not very personal when sharing with someone that was my only down side love the hotel and staff

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

overall an excellent hotel, been 3 times before and now the rooms have been upgraded so makes it better. only had b and b so cant comment on the evening meals etc.

• Triple Room (3 Adults)

The lighting in the room was terrible / couldn’t wear shorts in the hotels casino / no iron in the rooms ... what 4* hotel doesn’t have an iron?

Great location - I would 100% stay here again

• Double or Twin Room

Not enough staff. The chair areas around the pool have waiters but there is not enough so service can be slow. Same if you go up to the bar yourself. In the evening outside there are still waiters but again not enough and are slow. The egg station at breakfast is popular but can become chaotic and a bit of a free for all. Breakfast also ends quite early during the week.

Great location, great rooms, good cleaning staff. This is the second time I have stayed here.

• Double or Twin Room

On arrival we asked for an upgrade to a suite as the double rooms were just so small, so they did at an extra cost of €40 per night which we didn’t mind paying but it was no more a suite than the man in the moon, two single beds pushed together, our balcony was tiny with old plastic green furniture, overlooking the car park and the noise levels at night were just horrific. I wouldn’t give this hotel a 4* rating! Perhaps 2*

It’s location !

• Double or Twin Room

Having to hire kettle then tea and coffee not replaced each day (had to go to reception 3 mornings. All in

Staff very friendly. Food excellent. Nice pool, bedroom, reception.

• Double Room (1 Adult)

Bed was a little short for me as I'm 6ft 2in tall so glad I had a double bed to sleep at an angle.

Location is pretty good. Lots of fruit plus other choices for breakfast. Great shower in the bathroom. Small balcony to sit on and get the late afternoon sun.

• Triple Room (3 Adults)

The only that doesn't work is the app for the hotel. We ordered room service through the app and waited three hours for it, we had to ring up to check that it had actually been ordered. However they didn't charge us for the room service due to the time we had waited.

Breakfast was really good. The pool area was very good and the hotel was in a perfect area of the Puerto Banus.

• Double or Twin Room

Overall great hotel ,Staff by pool side are rude though , also given plastics cups if you want to go back to sun bed for pint of beer or champagne being treated like a kid shame real shame , nice breakfast

Pool , cleaness, adults only, great breakfast

• Double or Twin Room

We had to upgrade at a cost of 240 Euro for 6 days as the room we were first given was very small and not suitable for a 6day stay

Great location and extremely friendly and helpful staff...breakfast was good with plenty of choice

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Breakfast, lots of good choice but was a bit cold, went every morning to la sala 2 minute walk with a great breakfast.

Location great, great for couples, a few hen/stags, but not roudy. Clean rooms, staff nice, great value for money

• Junior Suite (2 Adults)

we had the junior suite: small, old furniture (sleeping bank that was placed as a sofa almost fell apart) - no nespresso machine in the room - very small balcony for one person...

friendly staff nespresso coffee machine available at breakfast (the coffee brought at the table is not so good) also do not use the milk powder (almost water) brought at the table. bathroom ok

• Double or Twin Room

lunch however was a bit of a let down with there only being one option on the menu for me, being a salad sandwich.

Breakfast was great, large choice being vegetarian it was easy for me to find something to eat.

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The hotel is definitely not a 4star standard. I would give it 2 stars based on the terrible experience we had. They need to improve the cleanliness of the rooms, and be more strict with disruptive guests. We had to move rooms twice because of disruptive guests...by disruptive I mean guests who thought it was okay to have a party in the corridor at 11pm. The hotel did very little about that.

The location of the hotel is good with easy access to restaurants and Porto banus

• Double or Twin Room

No music playing at the pool or in the bar!!! No holiday atmosphere sitting with personal headphones on... Breakfast was monotonous, not enough staff to cope.

The reception area and bar area was beautiful. Beatriceand Filipe the bar staff at the pool were amazing!

• Single Room with Pool View

Rooms have to be refurbished as they are not even 3* rooms. The rooms are noisy and I had to change the room twice and request to pay an upgrade to be able to sleep in a comfortable and quiet room. The employees do not seem to care about clients as the hotel is running regardless of clients opinions Breakfast is terrible

The area surrounding the hotel The lobby The wine of the room service

• Double Room (1 Adult)

No iron or board in the room

Not much choice on the grill as there was pork and chicken on regular basis. Need more on the menu plus a bit of flavour to the grill menu. I.e garlic and green chillies

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The lunch menu was very basic , the Brasserie restaurant was closed, the music which had been advertised for the evening didn’t happen and our neighbors in the next room roared and shouted all night!

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Pool bar shut to early in the afternoon.

Sun loungers and pool area was great, breakfast was very good with a very wide selection of food available. Beds were very comfortable

• Double or Twin Room

The gym definitely needs to be upgraded please please please

The Hotel's services and food was amazing. The location is perfect too and it's a really clean hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

First impression and attitude is very important to get customers satisfaction even if the service not meet your expectations but with me was the opposite which let me feel that we are not welcoming... I hope they took this advance seriously thanks...

Location, breakfast and cleaning

• Double Room Special Offer

Well where do I begin, I was absolutely disgusted by how rude all of the staff was to me and my family. On my first night I didn’t sleep because there was a teqnical fault with the alarm which made this go off all night. I let the reception know and the lady was very argumentative. I then spoke to the manager who apologised and said she would either upgrade me on refund me my money back for my nights stay. There was no refound and no upgrade only a cheap bottle of alcohol in my room which I was dissatisfied with as I don’t even drink alcohol. There was no music at the pool the air con was awful it was cooler outside. Every time I tried to get into my room with my key I had to go down stairs because it wasn’t working . My room never got cleaned until after 4:30. Every time you asked for something it was a chore for them the service was terrible all it is is a place to stay they do not care about there guests infact I don’t think they even like there guests. There was one iron to use that was rubbish u had to take ur clothes down to reception and iron them in a room that they stored everyone’s golf clubs I wouldn’t b happy if random people was going to iron there clothes around my clubs unattended they are very expensive. The iron didn’t even get hot it was warm so after all the polarver of putting clothes on to run down stairs to iron what u wanted to wear it wasn’t even worth it. My daughter is pregnant she had to move rooms because of the noise of the alarm and they didn’t even help her with her stuff my partner had to do it. So as you can imagine I’m a very unsatisfied customer and would never chose to stay there again or recommend to any of my friends and family

I like the lobby as you walked in and then it went down hill from there .

• Double or Twin Room

This was our third stay at the H10 for our anniversary, which I noted on booking. Previously it was always a 10/10, however we weren’t impressed with our room, not that we had paid any extra on previous stays for pool views or a suite, it was always just a normal double room. We Assumed it would be similar On our latest stay. The room was smaller, a little worn, the shower a little grubby e.g mould on the tile grout and our bed wasn’t great either, it kept moving and sliding away from the wall if you sat up against the headboard to watch tv. I was 7 months pregnant which I also noted on booking, it just wasn’t the same as our previous stays and didn’t meet our expectations this time. I will go back to the H10 as the staff are very helpful and friendly, and the breakfast is to die for! however, i would make sure to get a nicer and more comfortable room!

The breakfast is fantastic, the pool is fantastic with plenty of sun loungers! H10 is a great hotel and great location to the local puerto banus port where all the lively bars and restaurants are! The restaurant staff in the hotel are very nice and helpful, the men are gentlemen!

• Double or Twin Room

We had a bad experience in peurto Banus on the last night, not a reflection on the hotel in anyway, in fact they were very understanding and helpful. Please be careful in peurto Banus. It’s dangerous.

• Double or Twin Room

Location wasn’t great, had to rely on taxis and hotel courtesy bus which gets booked up quick with only 8 seats. Given a back room on low floor but had requested an upper floor room with pool view as we were away for a special occasion, the girl on reception wouldn’t move us.

Breakfast was great. Lovely pool area. Very clean hotel. Thanks to housekeeping, Courtesy bus driver, Concierge and bar staff who were all nice and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room

It was unbelievable that there was a conference for HAYS holiday reps and their partner companies such as TUI, and they were uncontrollable. Loud, drunk, being sick throughout the day and night from drinking. The hotel could not control them and they were a humiliating representation of HAYS, TUI travel and Brits abroad.

Breakfast selection was great. Big hotel but had a personal feel and Pool area was good and spacious. Staff made you feel at home. Lovely little restaurants on the doorstep!

• Single Room with Pool View

Breakfast is real good.Always something happening. Like the show in the bar with live entertainment. If you want action you can easily find it, and if you want to be by your self you and do that.I have tased there for the past 15 years.

• Double or Twin Room

Bit outdated looking, bathroom small, have to be very careful not to hurt yourself on things whilst climbing in and out of bath for a shower.

The bed was comfy, pillow choice was nice.

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

Only real downside is the location of the property. Lots of hen and stag parties staying in hotel.

The public areas of the hotel are beautifully maintained and pleasant to relax in. The drinks and snacks are well priced for a hotel of this standard. The room was nice with a comfy bed and good shower. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. The location of the hotel is not ideal if you are hoping for lots of facilities on your door step or have reduced mobility. The port is about a 15 minute walk away and there are other good restaurants a ten minute walk up hill in the other direction.

• Single Room with Pool View

Very comfortable bed and room nicely decorated, best shower I’ve had in a hotel for a while, staff on reception very helpful. Very good choice at breakfast

• Privilege Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

I met 2 other guys at the hotel who leant on the sink in there room and broke it by mistake, after offering to pay for the damage they where removed from hotel. When I questioned staff about my sink that had a crack in it and would I be charged if it broke they would not answer me.

Comming home

Hotel was amazing really appreciated and enjoyed the Privilige facility .and for a Hotel the drinks were very good prices.Fabulous pool area.

• Double or Twin Room

On one of the nights there were blood stains on the sheets put on the bed. I requested a double bed and was given two singles pushed together. Fry up wasn’t nice at breakfast, but other options were nice.

Liked the long mirrored wardrobes. View of the pool and brightness in room. Lots of fresh fruit and nice bread for breakfast. Freshly cooked omelettes, fried eggs and pancakes available which was nice. Couldn’t fault the staff who were lovely at all times. Hotel is a close walk into Puerto Banus. About a 2 hr leisurely walk into Marbella along the board walk. Taxi rank right outside the hotel which is handy if you don’t want to walk- about 10-13 euro for taxi to Marbella from hotel. Casino at the hotel if you’re interested.

• Double or Twin Room

About the only thing I didn’t like about my stay was the fact that there was mould between the sliding doors of the bathroom. ( room 455) I went downstairs to reception to complain about it and they sent house keeping to have a clean. However when I went back - nothing was different. We slept the night in the room but The next day I went back - they had passed it over as ‘fluff’ which I showed her the photo of the ‘fluff’ and she soon looked to change our room. We packed belongings and left them at reception till they called us that a new room was available. Within the hour we received it. It was still two single beds even though I had requested a double and there was still a little mould between the sliding doors but my conclusion was that it was in every room and maybe the next would have been worse. Also I had requested a double bed in advance and recived a single - but I didn’t kick up as fuss as it is what you get at the time. It was just uncomfortable when sleeping in separate beds with your partner lol

The positive notes of the hotel is simple. Easy check in easy check out. The food in my opinion was a 8/10 for a buffet. You had different selections every night and the staff were extreamly friendly, we got half bored which turned out to be €78 a day per person including brakfast and dinner. Which in reality is very good value for money. There was a supermarket in front of the hotel that was open every day and even a sex shop for those guilty pleasures. The main shopping areas are about a 15 minute was away which can be found on google maps. The pool was very nice and the bar was a good place to have drinks. I loved how friendly the staff was and despite a thing or two the rooms were clean.

• Junior Suite (2 Adults)

Lots of steps to negotiate. Draughty doors to balconies, stuffed with newspaper to stop rattling. Some customers not very smart, some drunkenness. Lots of males on golfing trips, large gangs. Hotel on wrong side of main road, scruffy unsafe underpass to get to beach area, lots of steps up and down, no handrails by some flights of steps. Would class hotel as four star.

Hotel very clean.

• Double or Twin Room

Based on previous reviews we expected the location to be a bit better than it really was. The walk to the center of Puerto Banus and to the beach was longer than expected and quite hilly. The balcony in our particular room was really small (smaller than all others) but we didn't pay much for the room so we could live with it, and we were offered an upgrade to a bigger room but didn't see any reason to pay extra for that.

The pool area was great and is probably the main reason for staying at this hotel! The breakfast!

The staff were very unhelpful and really really really ignorant. Except one bar man (Felipe) who kept smiling!! The rooms were never cleaned properly. Dont think any of us would go back again

The Lobby decor was lovely and the nicest part

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The bathroom configuration could have been better thought out during the refurbishment, but functions perfecly well. A chest of drawers for clothes would have been nice, as laying out on the wardrobe shelves is not ideal

The Hotel is well located with several very nice restaurants wthin 200 metres of the Hotel The Beach and Porto Banus are a pleasant 15 minute walk away. You do have to cross the AP7 motorway, this is via the subway entrance from the Hotel and is not a problem, and very safe. The Breakfasts are excellent with a good choice . A very pleasant stay, The staff make this an excellent relaxed place to stay,

• Double Room (1 Adult)

I had no seal on my shower door which meant my room flooded. This was looked at very quickly however I was promised this would be fixed by the following morning but by late afternoon it hadn't been and I had to chase this to be done. I thought the food was expensive to buy considering it was just a buffet, this needed to be a lot cheaper. I also thought the view from my room wasn't good over a noisy dual carriageway which I wasn't aware of when booking. I thought I may have been offered something by way of an apology for the room issue but this didn't happen. There wasn't anything actually wrong with the hotel however i don't think I would stay here again.

The staff were friendly, the room was basic but nice, breakfast was nice, the driver foe the free shuttle bus service was very nice and polite and helped me a lot, this was a good service to have, they dropped off at a number of places and picked up at various times.

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

The staff I'm afraid i accidently booked 3 rooms instead of 2 due to a bad internet connection at the Barcelo in jerez we asked for the the mistakenly booked room to be cancelled again we have used this hotel before when we visit the area and were told can't done because it was down to booking.com who had taken the money but weirdly the hotel took the money for the 2 more expensive rooms at reception on further information from booking.com this was a down right lie very dissatisfied and can't see us giving this hotel any good references in the future

• Double or Twin Room

Checking in was a bit slow, and bath wasn’t very clean, other than that hotel was perfect.

The beds were very comfy! Excellent location perfect so close to the port

• Double or Twin Room

No tea and coffee facilities in room! We did pay a small charge to hire a kettle but think these basic facilities should be included!

The breakfast, our room, foyer area, and location were excellent! General cleanliness through out the hotel was excellent! Also gluten free bread and cereals are available if you ask.

• Double or Twin Room

The staff especially Javier and Beatrice could not have made us more welcoming! It was a special anniversary and the hotel very kindly gave us a complimentary bottle of cava and a beautiful fruit bowl on arrival...really thrilled! We would not hesitate to go back soon...the room, the food and the evening entertainment were all of an excellent standard! Thank You for making our trip so memorable!

No iron in the room !

It was simply amazing. We had the best few days celebrating my 50th birthday . Staff were friendly and helpful and hotel was first class. Can’t wait to visit again

• Double or Twin Room

No iron in the room, disaster, the ironing board in the store behind reception has a beach towel on it as a cover. Offer iron rental for 20 euro per day.. pre booked when making booking

place is great , everything but the iron

• Double or Twin Room

A very big corporate event was on which took over most of the hotel. No iron or ironing board in the rooms! For this standard of hotel this is poor. Ironing service was offered at reception but would of cost hundreds of euros to iron our suitcases full of clothes, so had to buy one from local shopping centre.

Comfy beds, nice shower room, nice indoor pool(Extra cost £15 euros for 90mins), very good location, good breakfast, clean rooms.

• Double or Twin Room

The cooked breakfast was cold even though we were one of the first down as our flights were early. The choice was superb for breakfast.

The staff were excellent, check in and out were super efficient.

• Double Room (1 Adult)

Breakfast could have been a bit warmer but the selection of food on offer was great

We loved everything about our stay, the staff on reception were very accommodating and efficient.

• Double Room (1 Adult)

Rooms pretty small for this kind of hotel. Hotel is located next to a busy 4-lane highway, too much noise on balcony or at swimming pool. The door to the corridor is inadequate,lots of noise floats into the room. Restaurant looks impressive but quality is actually pretty poor. It's a buffet, where all the food is already cooked and waiting for the clients. Most dishes are waiting there for hours, so isnt fresh at all. At the grill you can have fresh meat or fish, but the choice and the quality is very limited.

Lobby is great. Rooms are very good isolated from outside noise because of triple glass.

• Double or Twin Room with Pool View

There was a large event on so finding parking nearby was difficult. A bad smell in the room meant we had to change rooms but staff were very accommodating. There was a charge to use the indoor pool.

The hotel is big, clean, and well situated, within walking distance of sea front. The breakfast choice was excellent.

• Double or Twin Room

Paying to use Spa facilities.

Beautiful hotel. Excellent service from Reception who organised a compliment upgrade due to special occasions, specifically Miguel and Alessandra I believe her name was.

• Deluxe Double Room

Pillows

Everything was great! Nice hotel with a very green tropical territory. It was my bday trip so I was very excited to receive congratulations from hotel’s staff in our room.

• Double or Twin Room

I am a daily swimmer and was looking forward to a daily swim in the indoor pool as we wer there in February. Was very dissapointed to learn that I would have to pay 19 euros for 90 minutes in the pool. Only hotel with pool that I have ever had to pay for.

Hotel was fabulous . Loved the very spacious lobby. Bedroom was great and breakfast amazing

• Double Room (1 Adult)

Sound isolation to coridor 3-5mm gap around the door,you will hear every step and every word behind the door.

For 75€/night inkl.breakfast + 25€ dinner buffet very good deal. Big hotel,high standart.

See above comments

I did require a double bed but that was corrected ,there could have been a kettle and tea and coffee facilities in the room As 10 Euros for a tea brought to the room is a bit expensive ...staff all very friendly and helpful ... massage was fantastic and parking was easy

• Double or Twin Room

Gym facility needs upgrading. Cable machine especially is not fit for purpose and actually had an accident due to not being in working order!

Check in was very pleasant. Location of hotel is excellent. Adults only hotel made it very peaceful too.

• Double or Twin Room

We booked a spa treatment for both of us but the we where then told that the use of the spa facilities was an extra charge. In other locations use of the spa has been complimentary when booking a treatment. The use of the room safe is also charged which in other hotels of a similar category is complimentary

Its just across Puerto Banus so ideal for the nightlife, shopping and restaurants. It was my wife’s birthday and they send complimentary bottle of bubbly and cake. The breakfast has a great selection and of high quality. The hotel is spacious and has a great bar and plenty of space to sit and relax

• Privilege Double or Twin Room

No hooks to hang towels up in the bathroom

The Lobby was modern and spacious. Room had good facilities and very clean. Room was cleaned twice a day. Good food for dinner and breakfast.

We were not told upon arrival that if we wanted to use the Spa then we would need to book an appointment so we ended up missing out

Great location, friendly staff and amazing hotel

• Double or Twin Room

Room was fine, could have been cleaner around the skirting boards near bed. Looked a little tired - wouldn’t take much. Sliding glass door to bathroom / loo. Might take the romance out of the trip ! These are only minor issues. Would happily return

Facilities were great. Bar prices much better than the port. Staff couldn’t be nicer. Great location.

• Double or Twin Room

There was a damp or mould smell on 5th floor corridor. V strong. I reported to reception Staff They v kindly offered to move me to 3rd floor but the bathroom was smaller so I didn't move. Overall the hotel was v clean and v friendly staff.