Reviews of H10 Salauris Palace 4 stars

Avenida Països Catalans , s/n, 43840 Salou, Spain

#2 of 45 hotels in Salou

• Family Room (3 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

Not enough drawers in room. Buffet restaurant noise could be heard from our room disturbing us in mornings

The food quality and the fact they didn’t let you reserve a sunbed until 9am so you didn’t have to get up at the crack of dawn to get one

Nobody could use lilo's in the pool towards the end of the week which was annoying since we had paid out money for them

The food was amazing and the rooms where nice and spacious

• Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Very noisy, loud speaker/microphone going alot of the day for kids. Not relaxing. Not a couple/adult getaway place as more focused on families and kids. Rooms were nice.

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

There was no tea making facilities in the room soap was scarce in the bathroom There were 3 persons in the room but room only set for 2 and had to contact reception re extra bed Toilets in the bar were dirty, this was probably because children from pool area were using them, but would need somebody to monitor them during the day/night.

The food was very good, but dinner was extremely good

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Weights in the room was broken. I mentioned that we need separate beds, thus should be two sets of bed linens. We've got only one.

Breakfast was nice with huge option. Same for dinner. We had breakfast included only, but was invited for the dinner aswell. Room was cleaned daily. Jacuzzy bath in the room and view on inside swimming pool.

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 adults)

the staff behind reception desk where excellent my flight was cancelled and the male member of staff could not do enough for me he helped me book new flights and at rues instead of barcelona and even printed my boarding cards of for me

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

I loved everything about this property ... the location was fantastic , it was only a short walk to the centre of salou and you could see portaventura in the opposite direction.. the staff were very friendly and the food was amazing , i will defiantly be staying again ☺

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Air con in room was not cold.

Very friendly staff. Location great - equal distance between beach and theme park but nice and quiet (not in the heart of the action). Good selection of food

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

Excellent location (walk to Porta Aventura 10-15 minutes maximum), a variety of tasteful food and Cava for breakfast on weekends. Evening programs and a child's club. Responsive staff at the reception.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Children running around the hotel doing what they like but that was the parents fault not the hotels

Everything was fantastic can’t fault anything. Amazing hotel, staff and food.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Everything was fine........bottle of wine with dinner was a bit expensive, but you can't win 'em all!

Excellent value for money. Helpful receptionists, quiet room with all facilities OK. Evening meal & breakfast both had a huge selection of ready-made items, plus chef on hand cooking fresh dishes. Hotel is situated away from the seafront, but no problem as we had our car. Entertainment in the bar area and a computer room. We managed to park right outside the front door which was very lucky!

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

There was ants in our room and also at the poolside.

The breakfast was very tasty with a wide variety. The hotel room was lovely and the air conditioning really helped especially at night when it got warm,

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 adults)

The evening entertainment starts at 21:00 and finishes at 23:00 by the pool. If you have a pool view room with young children then you have no chance of getting to sleep until it ends as the music is so loud. We asked to be moved room and there was no issue they were very accomodating and even gave us a family room. I think it would be helpful to advertise clearer to families staying that if you have young children the evening entertainment is very loud!

Good food, nice rooms, friendly staff, good facilities

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

The only thing I didn't like was the fact we didn't have time to use the swimming pool : ( next time!

When we came to check in around 1pm the sun was shining and atmosphere in the hotel was great! Everyone was so relaxed and smiling. I have to thank the girl on reception (she was from Russia. I'm sorry I don't remember your name) that managed to get us a room very fast and advised us about a free parking right beside the hotel (we had a rental and drove from Barcelona where one night parking was 25euro so that was a big plus). Thank you so much! :) the room we got had a great view of PortAventura and I could hear people screaming on the ride in Ferrari Land when I was sitting on the balcony. The park is so much fun and so close to the hotel! The room itself was spacious and clean. We were on dinner package and it was all we needed for our holiday. Drank a lot of Sangria and I miss it already :) Most of the staff at breakfast and dinner was very friendly (except a waitresses with short dark hair, any time we asked her something she seemed very annoyed and one evening we came down for dinner around 9pm, I had a feeling like she is going to kick us out. Asked for glass of sangria and she said they don't serve glasses, no information that you can actually get a smaller jar that fills up two full glasses, which I got on our last night). A bit disappointing.. When we checked out we had few hours to spare before heading back to the airport, they stored our luggage and later when we came back from the beach they let us take a shower and change because they have those facilities in the same room where they store all the luggage. That was a very nice touch :) I regret we didn't book in for longer but definitely will be back! P. S thank you for Happy Birthday sign&baloons on our door for my boyfriend's birthday :) we were going to breakfast and saw it stuck on the outside of our room door. Lovely!

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

If i was forced to pick something id say the triple room is a bit small. Minor detail in the bigger picture. We soon got over it as everything else was excellent.

Staff.entertainment.service.cleanliness.location.breakfast.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Great large pool with plenty of space for everyone , the rooms were great very clean , great facilities in hotel , and the entertainments team were out of this world had time for everyone , especially the kids club.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children up to 10 years old)

Not good value for money. We paid just under 1000 euros for 5 nights plus extra for parking. This was more like a 2 star hotel rather than a 4 star. The family room size was adequate but the bathroom was the worst kind I've ever experienced. Poor lighting in bathroom, one tiny shower above the tub with inconsistent hot & cold water. Plus there was an awful smell coming from the drainage. Cleanliness levels were poor & our bedsheets were not changed even once during our stay. Breakfast was abundant but the same fare every morning. I would not stay here again

The children enjoyed the 3 swimming pools & the staff who did the Kids Club & evening entertainment were excellent. Very enjoyable entertainment in the evenings

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

If I had to change anything it would be that the doors to pool opened at 8 instead of 9 . This year the Sunbeds were out and not in piles Which was brilliant as last year I found it hard to lift beds down on my own

I was at this Hotel last year and have just returned home again this year From the minute we arrived the Staff through out the hotel are so Welcoming Making sure all your needs are catered for ,a Special shout out for the Animations team 👏🏼Hard working team making sure Children & Adults are entertained Day & Night loved the shows ...I have to put a special shout out for Alex as he made our holiday extra special ,he is excellent with the kids who all love him Food in this hotel is excellent with its own bakery in the Restaurant baking all different rolls ,beautiful pastries etc and plenty of choice for everyone can't praise this hotel enough Thank you H10 Saluaris hope to return soon 🌞🌞

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed and Pool View (3 Adults)

Would have been great if there was transport to the Portaventura park, It's a lot to walk every day. The swimming pool area was a bit to crowded and small.

Rooms, Food, Staff, cleanliness, Entertainment

Pool area: This holiday will mainly be remembered for the daily disaster and embarrassment for a sun bed. We came down for breakfast at about 8:45 on day one and came out the lift to see a huge line going through reception and out the front door ......... for sun beds! Turns out this was a daily thing. You can't access the pool area 'til 9 and people get in line and wait 'til the doors open. When the doors open - there is a charge of people making their way out to get beds and "save their spot". It appeared that many would sit in the same spot daily . My Mum was told that some one had placed their child on the floor to save space whilst they went to get their beds. People would take 4-5-6-7-8 beds - then leave them empty for hours! On our last day we see staff put out a laminate on a few beds which said "if you're not back in 20 minutes we will remove the towels" - this was after 4pm - they should do this at 10 when the beds have been sat empty since the charge for beds at 9am. Reception really should ban this line of people - it's difficult to manoeuvre - we had 2 kids in buggies / there were people in wheelchairs all having to get through a huge line of people waiting at a closed door! Some one also stole our sun umbrella - not nice when you've a 10 month old baby that needs shade! No lilo's allowed in the pool. Bar drinks not overly cheap. Room / hotel: - 3 beds in our room but due to the arm chair being taken on to the balcony to make room for the 3rd bed, the balcony became cluttered. - Loud at night from evening entertainment. - No tea making facilities. - Not enough lifts / spent a long time waiting (w were on the top floor). Animation and entertainment: It was the same activities daily AND THE SAME CD ON REPEAT FOR 7 DAYS! My 3 year old niece loved the mini disco - but this started late, at 9pm - again, the same thing each night.

Food: I don't eat meat but the fish selection was excellent, as was the seafood. Great bread selection / cheese / fruit. Room / hotel: - Fridge in room. - Hair dryer. -Good wifi. - Black out blind. -There was an inside area for when it rained / indoor bar. - Clean reception / corridor etc. Staff: - Polite / good cleaners. - Pleasant animation team, very enthusiastic and hard working. - Polite waiters.

We we extremely disappointed in the quality of the 'industrial' quality of the food for breakfast and dinner. While there was a huge variety, the juices were super sugary, the meats very fatty and nice looking starters very bland. The quality seem to suit 'package tour' clientele, more selective palates should skip half board and seek out dinner elsewhere. Selection of fruits was the exception.

Th staff at reception was super helpful in arranging just tickets, excurions to Barcelona and local restaurants. Deluxe rooms had comfy beds and a Nespresso machine. The excellent fruits at breakfast and dinner were the bright spot in an otherwise grim food offering.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

The breakfast was amazing and had everything you could imagine. It's everything we wanted, clean, comfy, we loved the roof top just for adults and the staff were helpful

• Family Room (2 Adults + 3 Children up to 10 years old)

Grumbly senior bar staff. They have a hard job because they keep guests to the rules. I went 2 years in a row. The same waiter, told me my sons needed there shoulders covered, get my foot off a chair, gave my cocktail to someone beside who took a sip of it then gave it to me and walked away, split drinks down one girls back, glass smashed again he was unconcerned and unsympathetic....

The kids amination team were amazing. Especially Paula.

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Tea and coffee facilities in our room would have been nice and also at lunch which we changed a few times for evening meal due to us going somewhere in the evening.

As we were half board there was a lot of variety for everyone to choose from, plenty to satisfy everyone's tastes, overall I was very impressed by this part of the hotel and staff were very helpful and so friendly, we will definitely be going back, next time in Salou.

Frustrating not being able to get BBC TV channels when the tennis was on in July! Not much kid's TV in English.

Food impressive quality for a large buffet - very tasty and well presented. Excellent location in Salou situated within easy walking distance of both beach and Port Aventura. Very good evening entertainment. Animation team members were charismatic and friendly.

• Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

Nothing really! Lack of sunbeds but that's a problem where ever you go in the summer!

Lovely hotel with brilliant staff! Hotel entertainment were another lever so great. This hotel is great for families. Really enjoyed the holiday.

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 adults)

This is a wonderful hotel. Excellent facilities, good entertainment, great pool, huge range of food in the restaurant. Plus secure convenient parking. The thing that really makes it however is the very friendly and helpful staff - in all areas. We would always be happy to stay here.

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

We did have a issue with the manager, as she thought we had not paid for a bottle of champagne and we had paid the barman. The barman said we hadn't paid but we did on the day we arrived. Also my friend slipped over in the toilet downstairs near the bar (i think people used it that had wet feet from the swimming pool or they had a leak somewhere) and hit her head, we went to the reception and they said they know about it, but never offer my friend any medical help to check she was OK. We didn't have time to go to the hospital as we were due to fly back in a couple of hours.

The breakfast was amazing, and the swimming pool was lovely. Most of the staff were helpful. We did have a issue with the manager, as they thought we had paid for a bottle of champagne and we had paid the barman. The barman said we hadn't paid but we did on the day we arrived. Also my friend slipped over in the toilet downstairs near the bar (i think people used it that had wet feet from the swimming pool or they had a leak somewhere) and hit her head, we went to the reception and they said they know about it, but never offer my friend any medical help to check she was OK. We didn't have time to go to the hospital as we were due to fly back in a couple of hours.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children up to 10 years old)

This is my 4th year staying at the hotel and it is a very good hotel but the room rate has exactly doubled in that time and while the hotel is great to stay in I believe it is getting to the stage where should the rate increase any further I would be looking for a cheaper alternative

Waiting staff

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

We went half board and would have liked the option of having lunch or dinner without booking 24h in advance. Food was good but a little repetitive but overall very good experience.

Staff very friendly lovely family atmosphere. Will return again.Pool and play areas very clean and tidy.

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 adults)

The pool needs to be heated-it's was way to cold for Me!

Very entertaining and it was never boring. Cocktails are really cheap (€6) we loved it and are missing being there! They made our stay very comfy and catered to all our needs. The food was lovely (full board) and had a very good selection to choose from. I also loved the variety of fruits and yoghurts. It's in a beautiful area loads of palm trees and very clean environment.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Breakfast choice was so huge it was impossible to try everything. The selection of fresh fruits and fresh pastries was amazing - whilst coffee and tea was provided by a machine, the quality of them was fantastic. The pool area was great with plenty of seats or loungers - the pool itself had a good range in depths so everyone could safely take a dip. A short walk to either the theme park or the beach Would definatly stay again if I go back to Salou

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

I was booked on the wrong dates, should have been Sunday 2 Sunday, not Monday 2 Monday, not a problem I sorted it myself

every thing was as I would expect for a 4 star hotel.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Noisy youths in corridor after 10pm, loud music from pool area was deafening in poolside rooms. Garage was not accessible to low cars due to access across concrete humps and pavement.

Helpful, English speaking staff. Possible to upgrade to half and full board (lunch at 16€ was pricey). General holiday-makers hotel. Underground garage parking.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

We choose this hotel because my husband was in this hotel a few years ago and liked it. The location is perfect if you came to visit Port Aventura. It's just 15 minutes walk. Beach is also around 12-15 minutes walk from hotel. A few supermarkets are nearby. We travelled with family and had two rooms looking to the pool and outside. Both were very good and comfortable. Breakfast and dinner offer a big variety of food which was tasty. Stuff was helpful and booked for us transfer to and from Barcelona. There is jacuzzi on the roof, big outside and inside pools. In order to use the inside pool you need a swimming cap. You can buy one there. We were very pleased with our stay at the hotel. I would gladly recommend this hotel and come again myself.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Room doors don't stop noise from corridor.

Nice breakfast. Kettle with tea/coffee set for room can be rented at 4 euro per day. Generally good services. Very good beds.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Walls too thin. Could hear normal conversations next door to us. Same with the room doors. Could hear every footstep along hallway and and voices seemed so loud at night. Air con wasnt available in the room, main desk had turned them all off as they said "its not hot enough yet". Shower temperature kept going from freezing to burning without touching it.

Beds were comfy. Room was very clean. Good location

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

On our 3rd day at the hotel my 6yr old was able to walk out of kids club. Not only that but no one looked for him and the events manager knew this and didn't look either.12 kids and 1 person left to care for them.my son was missing for between 15 to 30 minutes and made his way past 2 pools and went up 5 floors in the hotel.staff didn't seem to concerned but did apologies but that was 3 days later. Could not believe that my son's safety was not a concern for them.Won't be going back.

Location,rooms and the cleanliness of the hotel where excellent. We where half board and food was great and plenty of choice.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2017

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Breakfast choice was fantastic. However the beds move when you put your back against the headboard and my husband fell at the back of the bed, grazing his head and hand and has hurt his neck. There should be a lock on the wheels then the beds don't move.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Could of been abit more variety for dinners but was all lovely food and cooked well

Bedrooms were nice and clean, staff were very friendly and pillows were amazing!

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Have no faults with the accommodation.

Couldn't fault the hotel. Lovely room with pool view as requested. Good breakfast each morning. No noise at night time. Bed was fine for me, but partner didn't find it so comfy, but they are standard in every hotel. Would go back to this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Some hours were overcrowded in the restaurant especially at dinner time.

The food (we had halfboard) was amazing, it was selfservice full of variety and a lot of fresh veggies and fruit. The room was nice and clean, bed was comftarable, balcony was big. They have a pool outside, free spa inside and a free sunroof with a jackuzzi. Very close to the center of the city by walk (15 min)and to portaventura park (10min).

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Was very disapointed with the food and having to try find a table yourself then pulling them together not great at all more like 2 star road cafe than a 4 star hotel .Ran out of dishes frequently and re filled at no apparent rush ..very poor.Not sure how it managed previous ratings at all.As frequent traveller expected more from H10.

Spacious bedrooms

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed and Pool View (3 Adults)

The hotel was spotless clean, location and public transport ia perfect to easy access to everywhere (barcelona, taragona, reus). The area is safe and clean.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

It was necessary to check-in before accessing the car park.

Spacious bedroom and large balcony. Pleasant dining room with an excellent range of choices for the buffet-style dinner. 10 Euros per day for parking.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

The air condition was not functioning since we closed the balcony door in order not to hear the noise outside...the indoor pool was too small,is good only for children...the sauna was not operating...

The food is excellent and the bed is very comfy....the facilities are recommendable...

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

The enormous selection at hot and cold buffets and superb quality of the food.Very helpful and friendly staff.Great value for money,again very satisfied with my third stay and shall be returning next year.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

The food was often cold due to the air con in the restaurant which is understandable. r

This is my second time staying at the Salauris Palace in the past few years and it never fails to impress. The swimming pool is great, drinks are cheap and of course the place is within walking distance to Portaventura which is a bonus.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

security,someone tried our balcony door at night ,and night man on desk just not interested.Never saw this member of staff during the day

Service,staff,food,rooms and beds,facilities

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

Nighttime child's disco game around pool

Very helpful and pleasant staff, large room, child pool & play area, good location 5-10 minutes to beach/promenade and restaurant / shops, walking distance to portaventura & new Ferrari park

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Family Room (4 Adults)

I can't get it that in a four stars hotel and one of the most expensive in Salou (219 € /night ) you have to pay 3 euros extra / day to get the keys for the mini fridge!!!!

Excellent location midway between porta Ventura and city center , clean comfortable family room , very good open buffet breakfast and dinner .

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Although two toasters were available in the restaurant they could have done with a third one especially at peak times. The outside of the hotel could have done with a coat of paint.

Excellent food and great choice. Plenty of variety to suit all tastes. Very comfortable beds with plenty of pillows.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Couldn't find fault with anything.

Location, friendly efficient staff, attention to detail, food, value for money, area for adults only to relax, superb entertainment.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Not a lot of options for food in the hotel.Hotel staff were a little rude, don't think they are use to young people staying in the hotel.

Fantastic location. Amazing pool and comfy rooms

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

The fridge in the room was 3 euro per day, should have been free as it was on all the time but locked!!

Choice of food in restaurant was excellent, staff very, helpful room very clean

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

The bed was not that comfortable, but it is as good as value for money. The sauna and steam room was not hot enough, not what I am used to because there was no-where to trow/add water to the "stove", also children under 18 years are not allowed in the sauna/steam room, which I found strange, because I was with my family and I would have love to go to sauna with my children.

A very nice hotel. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Location is superb, very close to everything such as "beach, supermarkets, shops, port aventura etc. Rooms were large but the bed was not that comfortable, but it is as good as value for money. The safe/lock was free of charge. We took halfboard, so there were lots of varieties with the food, breakfast and diner. Very tasty and delicious. The indoor pool and outdoor pool was very nice. The animation club was great, kudos to Rafa, Virginia and Marta.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 adults)

Hidden charges on booking.com advertised fridge and mini bar, but they were at an extra cost.

The fresh bakery and choice of food at breakfast were outstanding

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

This is rated a 4 star hotel, however 3 stars is more realistic. For the cost of staying at this hotel I would have expected more. Tea making facilities and fridge in the room should be as standard, not having to pay a daily charge for this. As most people staying here are on the half board basis the hotel should consider having the juice/coffee machine available in the evenings as they do for breakfast so at least water/juice is available with your meal. The hotel could also do with being renovated, as looking very dates. If your idea of a holiday is the be surrounded by other Brits, gather round the pool in the day and eat yourself silly in the evening then this will be the ideal hotel. We only choose this hotel due to the location to PortAvenyura which was perfect although did expect s slightly higher quality based on what we paid.

Reason for choosing this hotel was due to its location to PortAvemtura, which was the reason for our visit. Just a 10 minute walk was perfect. Quality of food served at the buffet was also good

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

Staff were extremely friendly & helpful all the time I really couldn't fault them. The location good for us, as it was away from most of the noisy nightlife but a short walk to the beach ( 20 min approx ). Food was good as a daily buffet there was always healthy choices and our 4 year old enjoyed the pool a lot. The room was very comfortable and clean I would definitely stay again. We stayed full board and found with a young child it was excellent value for money.

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

The buffet for breakfast was just superb with such an amazing selection of food..anything you wanted it was there!! Great location as it is in walking distance to Portaventura and Salou town!

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed and Pool View (3 Adults)

It was extremely difficult to get sunbeds at this property and even if you did it was difficult to find a spot to put the sunbed in as the pool area was over crowded.

Reception staff were helpful. There was a good choice at breakfast. Beds were comfy. Room was nice.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

Room was a disappointment. Smelt of stale cigarettes, there was blood on the wall that was not cleaned off on any of the day's the cleaning staff attended. Hair in sink on arrival that was not ours. Balcony was glum and not a pleasant place to sit

Food was good, good selection and always something to suit all tastes. Location also good, not far from beach. Bar staff/restaurant staff found to be very nice and helpful

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 3 Children up to 10 years old)

Would be nice to have a fridge and kit for making coffee in the room.

Good location, 5-10 minutes from park and the beach, great animation team, really outstanding! Our room was spacious and clean, perfect for family of 3 small children. Staff was very nice and helpfull. Good variety at breakfast even my picky children found what to eat.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

• Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

The hotel is a bit of a walk to the main nightlife. Normally not an issue but i have a leg injury which made it difficult

The food was excellent top quality and lots of choice. The drinks were cheap and there are enough sunbeds for everyone.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Pool area overcrowded. Need more lifts.

Buffet food was as good as anywhere we've stayed. Reception was helpful and friendly. Evening entertainment was mostly excelent

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children up to 10 years old)

Extra charge for hotel parking and you needed a bathing cap for the indoor pool.

Excellent choice at the buffet breakfast and dinner. Entertainment staff worked very hard. Rooftop jacuzzi was very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children up to 10 years old)

Kettle in room and fridge without the additional charge per day.

Location is good for port aventura park only 10/15 min walk,animation team are great and evening entertainment good also. Hotel is comfortable and food good. Also 10 min walk to beach in salou which is very nice. Overall good hotel and location.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Family Room (3 Adults + 1 Child up to 10 years old)

Lack of sunbeds for the total number of guests and a crazy 2 tier system for allocation. Ok if they have a rule of removing towels from beds after 20 minutes being unoccupied then fine but we were told that some sunbeds were reserved for regular Spanish guests (we paid the same money as them!) and other beds were left unoccupied whilst they enforced the rule on others?! Cleaning of room hit and miss - bin not emptied, not swept properly, no towels left, beds unmade on different days but the maid had obviously been in.

The hotel was ideally situated for both the beach and for Portaventura visits. Food quality was good.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2016

• Superior Double Room (2 Adults)

No shaded area on the roof

The food was excellent, very nice hotel with lots of effort put in for the white party. Polite staff, in particular the girl working on the drinks till was very friendly. Good location.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

• Twin Room (2 Adults)

I have paid way less for a cheap bnb and received way better. The cheapest hotels provide more! I actually thought it was the wrong hotel when we I walked through the door. The prices paid for compared to what I received was shocking. I expected there to be so much more and was extremely disappointed. First of all we were given a broken down dusty room that was full of ants that were all over the bed! We were moved to a better room however the room was very VERY basic. 1000 euro for 5 nights I would expect at the very least a kettle and fridge!!! Its disgusting that guests have to pay per day for the fridge and pay per day for an Iron!!! no kettle or teas provided in the room, it is just shocking. My air conditioner did not work on the medium setting and then after 3 days stopped working completely so we sweated throughout as I was sick of calling reception to report things. The balcony door wouldn't shut properly. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. The rooms are in need of an update, side tables scratched and chipped off. Extremely disappointed with the price I paid for this hotel and what I received!! however portaventura park is amazing so made up for the lack in the hotel.

The staff were extremely welcoming and very friendly. Happy to help at all times. Kids club was fun and the workers were great with the children. Wide selection of food so that was good! Pools were clean and for the most part it is a clean hotel

• Reviewed: 8 August 2016

Not enough sun beds for number of guests. Policing system for sunbeds with towels on if they were left unattended was ridiculous. Buffet wasn't varied enough.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 3 Children up to 10 years old)

Difficult at times to secure sun loungers Some loungers covered in towels for day And nobody on them Minerals and ice cream expensive for kids

Animation team excellent. Poolside entertaining very good. All staff very nice and chambermaids very good Good food and evening entertainment of good Standard

• Reviewed: 25 July 2016

• Family Room (2 Adults + 3 Children up to 10 years old)

Things like iron , kettles , fridge cost us 3 euros a day to use. The Beds were a bit uncomfortable.

Hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. Lots of activities to keep the children busy during our stay.Food was really good.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed and Pool View (3 Adults)

The only gripe, and it is a minor one, is the children's entertainment went on too late into the evening.

Very friendly staff, particularly those at reception and in the bar. Breakfast buffet was extensive and probably the best for range and quality we have seen. Bar food and drink prices were very reasonable. All in all a great hotel.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 adults)

We love this hotel. The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly. The choice of food is very impressive and there are many facilities. Underground secure parking is available. We would not hesitate to stay here again.