Reviews of H10 Tenerife Playa 4 stars

Avenida de Colón, 12, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Spain

#20 of 108 hotels in Puerto de la Cruz

Enjoyed our time in Puerto Del La Cruz
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View (1 Adult)

The quality of the food is average with lots of vegetarian options and poor quality poultry and meat in Roquefort sauce, etc. We had show cooking at the H10 Big Sur and much prefer the options there. Our visit was to celebrate my husband's 60th and the staff did not acknowledge this from the note on the booking. The pigeons wake you up in the mornings. Difficult to get a sun longer by the pool as many people reserve and also leave just one sun lounger between free.

The location, chill out terrace and view from the room were excellent. The staff are very friendly and everywhere is clean.

Nice clean room.
    • Basic Double Room

We had our first anniversary so thats why we sent them an email asking for a double bed. they gave us twin bed. They put us on the ground floor room number 102. It was a little bit noisy and unfortunately as a view we have nothing. At least we expect a pool view.

Nice clean room. The breakfast and dinner we had was above all the expectations. Friendly staff

This is fake 4 star. Description is not correct and well overpriced AVOID
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

I don’t speak Spanish but my partner does and at the reciption the lady who was dealing with our reservation said in Spanish that she doesn’t give “F....”. Great start.... follow by sea view room we booked that had two chiller and air handling units between us and the sea that make so much noise that we could sleep. We moved to sol Atlantis in the morning

Location was great, food at breakfast and dinner was...
    • Double or Twin Room

Beds slightly uncomfortable, too hard. Wasn’t great on the ground floor especially with the gardener starting early on mowing the grass! Also the shutter doors extremely heavy to open and close.

Location was great, food at breakfast and dinner was excellent, plenty of sun beds around the pool! Nice, clean rooms. Check in and out good, speedy process. Would stay again just not on the ground floor.

Great Location.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was construction going on on Floor 6 and it was very noisy. Starting at 8:30am some days. Drinks at the hotel was quite pricey compared to other bars in town. Puerto de la Cruz was very cloudy during our stay so we wouldn’t stay at the hotel but travel to the south.

Dinner choice was incredible and for the 11 nights we didn’t see much repetition. Hotel is just at the beach with easy access to everything in town. Sea view room with a balcony is well worth the money.

Excellent stay, will return

Difficulty finding parking.excellent stay

Perfect location,excellent room+cleanliness Excellent food + selection Pools superb, staff exceptional, polite + helpful

More suited to the older generation!
    • Double or Twin Room

Guests reserving sun loungers. Poor resident entertainment team however some guest shows were good. This hotel is half board and all inclusive. Our new ‘all inclusive’ friends were accused of supplying us with free drinks which was certainly not the case! This caused embarrassment and offence and for this reason we would not return.

Super sea views, fabulous quality mattresses and bedding. Great food.

resort & hotel excellent location except 25 minute walk to local bus station but buses go everywhere
    • Basic Double Room (1 Adult)

Nothing until my last morning when I reported the loss of an expensive wide gold wedding band in the entertainment room the previous evening.Told I had to find the cleaner myself I moved the furniture -dozens of chairs and tables A pity when I felt this hotel’s staff had been exemplary

Staff in restaurant were most attentive always ensuring I had a table immediately as a solo traveller this is important . Food excellent choice for all and better than most 4* hotels which I have stayed in around Europe. Entertainment every evening so again important as I never needed to go out alone in the evening. Reception staff even checked my return airport transfer on line

Very disappointed hotel is lovely location but staff, entertainment, food & service let it down.
    • Basic Double Room

Food awful tinned fruit self service for everything difficult to find things with volume of guests & staff rude & unhelpful. Really let's the hotel down bathroom very dated no safety mat in Bath very dangerous getting into shower which was over the bath. Seems to cater for all inclusive tourists. We have property other side of island & people much more friendly towards English there. Went to celebrate my husbands birthday but had to eat out as first night food so bad.

Bed good sheets clean & good quality

Good for families.
    • Double or Twin Room

We were not on all inclusive or half term stay in this hotel. We were refused a sandwich in the restaurant. It was suggested that we order room service and pay 6€'s extra. A 4**** hotel..!!!. Rather poor entertainment.

The situation of the hotel is fantastic. Breakfast buffet excellent.

Overall very happy with stay here.

Having a pot of tea/ coffee delivered to your table would be a much safer option and more in line for a 4* hotel. Making a cup of tea with a tea bag in a cup & carrying it through a crowded restaurant to your table is not ideal. No milk jugs for milk, which meant using a cup or glass to carry milk to your table. Rooms very comfortable although on the small side! .

Food quality & choice were excellent. Hotel kept very clean throughout.

Nice hotel. Yes, I would stay again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Dance floor too small if you want to partner dance. Music very good with a spanish feel but more variety would have suited us better as we don't salsa. Need more variety.

Food and rooms very good. One of the better hotels in Puerto and we have tried a few. Staff very helpful and worked hard to make our stay a good experience overall. I would recommend.

Would definitely go again.
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View (1 Adult)

Room decor bit tatty, only one socket worked so had to unplug fridge to charge phone!

Great location, listening to sea from bed, good catering for Coeliac, worth paying for sea view & balcony, lovely pools & sun-roof.

Brilliant (apart from my first night ).
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Well when I checked in and for my first night I was in the most diabolical room I had ever had in my life , This was more than rectified the next day . Every time I went to reception there were people complaining about their rooms , the hotel seems to be continuously overbooked .

It was the best hotel I have stayed at in Tenerife .

The most unpleasent holiday experience
    • Double or Twin Room

The experience with this hotel was very unpleasant. After half a day discussion, that we booked one big bed, not two separates, they finally changed mattress. Hotel staff argument - they can not see Booking remarks! In the morning of the next day - i missed my sporting watch. I informed the Receptionist and that i call the police, if they do not return the watch. After one hour jogging, i found the watch under my pillow (searched the room two times before). Moreover, my watch have his own steps counters - there was exactly same amount of steps from hotel staff room in my room floor. I informed hotel manager and asked for apology and honest explanation - nothing more. After that, they informed me, that no one was visiting my room regarding door lock register. However, the personal opened my room three times day before when changing the mattress, but that was no in the list. I asked to return the money and check out, but they informed me, that they can not do that, because i booked this room trough Booking (100 percent was payed in the hotel). Moreover, the rooms are unclean, you can not turn on the conditioner, because it was very dusty. If you book the room with the breakfast and dinner, you have to pay additional even for the water at dinner, breakfasts includes all the beverages.

Food was good and tasty. The place of the hotel is amazing.

I would request a bigger brighter room with a sea view!
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

My room!!! I had never been to H10 Ternerife in Puerto De la Cruz before and I was put in room 104 on the ground level with no views. The room was small and dark ... not impressed by that.

The location, the breakfast and the pool.

Absolutely fine, would book again tomorrow.
    • Double or Twin Room

My only gripe is that despite asking in advance via Booking,com for a room near the lift (as I cannot walk far) I was allocated a room which was the farthest possible from the lift. When I took this up, the hotel explained that though I had made the request via yourselves,(I showed them this in writing) this had not been passed on to them! I got a transfer to a very suitable room after 4 days.

Food was fabulous, staff were very pleasant and helpful

relaxing
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

for all inclusive lunch cooked food at the side of the pool wasn't always very warm,and the choose was the same every day.

people friendly, food good

Nice hotel in good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

What my Russian soul just can't cope with is an absence of tea or coffee in dinner time. With such variety of desserts me and my wife were really longing for a nice hot tea, which the hotels in most countries would provide. But we were told that it's a tradition in Spain not to drink tea during the evening meal only on breakfast. I really can't understand, how one can consume those fatty creamy chocolate desserts and drink cold water or wine with it. At least your dietologists will always have work to do)) . To resume, if you want to work not only with German, but also with the Russian market, you have to serve hot tea and coffee at the dinner, especially when you charge for the drinks! The other thing, which I think is not convenient, is that the spa and gym area is working only until 6 pm. At the daytime people are away: they attend theme parks, swim in the cold ocean or just go outside shopping. In the evening many would prefer to 'warm their bones' in the sauna. But it's closed...when it is mostly needed.

The woman on the counter, don't remember the name... She was born in Sweden. She is an example of efficiency and very smart and nice to the customers. I've visited many places and really good hotels, but never seen so helpful person. When I asked her, how was the weather on the south of the island, she didn't hesitate to call to the hotel on the south and actually asked them and told me. She helped with parking, which was hard to find in Puerto de la Cruz. And so on. We also liked the room on the first floor with direct access to the pool area. The water in the shower was warm enough and WiFi was working good. Also liked the location. The free train to Loro Park is just 3 minutes away from the hotel.

nice for a short break but prefer the south for weather.
    • Double or Twin Room

Shame the restaurants mostly served the same food so there was no variety and not much vegetarian choice including the hotel restaurant.

loved the hotel just a pity it wasn't in the south where the better weather is. Nice to be able to walk out of the hotel and find shops and restaurants nearby and open till late.

The hotel was in an ideal location for all the local site seeing venues.
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View

It would be nice if there was tea & coffee facilities in the room. A lot of hotels in Europe & Spain have started giving this service.

Lovely setting pool was a good size as the sun deck area, not on top of each other , breakfast and evening meal lovely, local beer in the hotel bar a bit expensive compared with the local bars.

hotel caters mostly for older people. Pool opens from 9.00 till 6.00 pm, so no early or late swim
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View

three cushions per bed, but all lumpy. Rooms (and balconies) are very small with poor sound insulation. Sea view rooms on request and extra payment

beach hotel near to surfing school. Stone shore so take your booties

We just love Puerto de la Cruze ❤️
    • Double or Twin Room

Food There were plenty of choice but simehow everything was rather lacking in flavour and a bit tasteless

Excellent location and the view from our room and breakfast area . Watching crashing waves whilst having morning coffee, one if the best ways to start the day .

A welcoming hotel, great location, good food and varied (booked) entertainment.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Towels on sunbeds for "Priveledged" clients, and being ignored by table waiting staff in the bar because I was all inclusive. Not always able to go to the bar and order a drink when on one's own, as risk of losing your table. The resident organist, playing each night before and after the 10 o'clock star booking was dreadful, and played the same tunes every night. Most people vacated the place and only came back for the booked entertainment.

Comfortable, safe environment for a single traveller, food very good and varied.

Would stay here again but only as a couple would not take my teenager
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

The hotel is more suited to older people with no entertainment or pool activities for children / teenagers.

The food and service were excellent. The hotel was spotless, our room for 3 was large and well equipped with mini bar, 2 flat screen TV's and safe.

Pleasant way to spend a couple of days.
    • Double or Twin Room

Reception staff - not the happiest staff Restaurant - seating for two people / couples, too close.

Small but comfortable room. Good storage and refurbished bathroom. Just makes the 4* rating. Good public rooms, reception and pool area. Greatest location in Puerto shame about no parking. Restaurant - stylish, food good buffet. Seating at busy times too close for comfort. Staff generally pleasant except perhaps the Reception staff need a bit more training on their Meet & Greet attitude.

Ruined by staying in a room with an 'industry outlook.
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Room 102 has a dreadful outlook, ground floor at the front looking directly at an emergency services area. This room should be abandoned by the hotel. I organised this trip for five persons, it was the worst room by far and the worst room that I have ever stayed at anywhere in the world. Even the Receptionist agreed that the room is in a terrible location. I was moved to room 420 which was good except for the very noisy truck which arrived outside the front of the hotel soon after 7-00am in the morning and remained there (very noisily) for about an hour. I would think hard before booking this hotel again.

Good food

It is too low standard as for 4 stars hotel. Do not recommend it.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

My room was dirty and what is the worst it smell very bad!! Especially in the bathroom was auwful smell,shower door were broken and I've seen cockroach on the floor. A/C was dirty and I didn't use it at all because I was worry about held of my 3year old daughter. When I pointed all of this at the desk I have to admit that maintenance approach pretty quick and use some chemical liquid to kill the smell-that worked up to next day noon. When we wanted to use a scale before we check out to see weight of our bag it's appeared that we have to pay for this (1euro itch time)!

There was a tasty and huge variety of food. There was a large room with good quality furnitures. Overall nice and with balcony. Friendly and smiled clean keepers. Close to Martinez Laguna - very nice place for relax and swim- truly advise this place. I spend there about 8hrs with my 3years old child and my wife.

We had a really wonderful time in Tenerife
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms were very old fashioned and not maintained, the air conditioning from the 1980 at least, enourmous aircon boxes within the bedroom and extremely noisy. My sister in law traveling with me with her husband and little kid had trouble with the aircon from day one , it was reported to reception several times but the blonde lady there wasn't too keen on helping us and it wasn't until the third day that another really kind and helpful lady from reception helped them and changed their room for one with aircon.

The bed was really comfortable, the buffet food was excellent, the Views from the restaurant breathtaking. The location of the hotel spot on. The staff of the hotel some much nicer than others. Good wifi throughout the hotel.

Good
    • Double or Twin Room

Communication with Reception staff.

Food , specially in the evening . In the morning most of the food was pretty the same every morning . Dinner very simple

Perfection

4th time staying in this lovely hotel. Location is excellent, right on seafront within easy strolling distance to all shops, bars and restaurants along the main promenade. Food is varied and the staff in restaurants work tirelessly to clear tables ASAP and to ensure all food is topped up so nothing runs out. Evening entertainment is a bit dated but the bar was filled each night so obviously was appealing to other guests. All guest areas spotlessly clean and the room was very comfortable.

Not great
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The beds were so squeaky and no one did anything when we complained. The shower leaked & the maids didn't clean our room every day

The food was good, most of the time. And the drinks were amazing, great access to drinks all day

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Weird hotel with no parking mostly occupied by older people.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

No parking at all. You can not even drive to the entrance to drop your bags in front of the hotel. At my check-in there was no porter so I has to carry my suitcases around 100 m from the car to the hotel. Food is below average. Mostly occupied by older people

Great buffet and staff took pride in food preparation and...
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Average age group for guests 60+, entertainment geared towards older crowds, not oriented for young families

Great buffet and staff took pride in food preparation and service, very friendly staff

A really nice accommodation just in front of the main beach
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Maybe some living rooms on the floors need a refurbishment, as well as some furniture in the common spaces.

Lovely and floured swimming pool area, spacious and well equipped room (junior suite), staff very kind, rich buffet at the restaurant with a great sea view, with a very nice terrace where having breakfast

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

A nice location for a short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Too high noise level during the night. Room facilities are old, some of them do not work properly, and should be renovated. Too small choice of fresh fruits.

A very friendly and helpful staff. An excellent location, except for a too high noise level during the night. A good choice of food, but too small choice of fresh fruits.

Best location in Puerto de La Cruz
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View

We would have like the restaurant to have a later closing time.

Location was in the best part of Puerto de La Cruz, just overlooking Lago Martinez. Waves crashing to the shore and white foam and surfers everywhere! Lovely restaurants nearby and some coffee houses, nice shops too!

• Reviewed: 14 April 2017

Excellent hotel , clean , safe and good service
    • Double or Twin Room

Entertainment was lacking may have been time of year , first part of night was the same person on keyboard singing older songs with couple waltzing

Excellent hotel , safe , good location , food good, rooms good , staff helpful and polite , pool good and plenty of sun loungers

Nice hotel liked open planing,
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View

Just one Female member of Staff on Reception, who certainly needed more training in customer relations. Not welcoming at all. Other members of Staff were excellent. I recomended this hotel to a friend of the family and have stayed in this hotel with my wife, so i was disapointed on arrival. Other than this I would certainly recomend this hotel for other of your clients continuing to give it a 4* rating. We live in this resort and this is our favorite hotel.

Nice hotel liked open planing, Lovely pools for adults and a very nice pool for the young children. Lovely landscaping on the terrace with beautiful overhanging flowers and plants along the length of the terrace.Easy accessible lifts to all floors.

• Reviewed: 2 April 2017

Fantastic as long as you don't eat here.
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View (1 Adult)

Buffet food (breakfast and dinner) was generally poor (over/under cooked, fruit and veg not fresh), and the buffet area was poorly laid out to handle so many guests at one time.

Extremely comfortable bed, bedding, and pillows. Beautiful surroundings around the pool and bar areas.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Great place to stay

Male receptionist was most unwelcoming upon our arrival. All other reception staff and hotel staff were really friendly.

What a wonderful surprise to receive a bottle of Cava brought to my room for my birthday. A really thoughtful touch. Our room Maid was so cheerful and friendly. Everywhere was very clean. Good standards generally.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

Staff at the reception was very unfriendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff at the reception was very unfriendly. The reservation was for a room with balcony sea or pool view. The stated the the Rooms for Booking.com were never sea view, and that it was written by mistake!!!! They assigned me me a very small and hot room without balcony facing the street After my protests they finally changed the room with another with a pool view with balcony.

Excellent location and restaurant but more attentions needed to room cleanliness/ appearance
    • Double or Twin Room

the cleanliness of the bathroom- the shower door had previous shampoo smears still on it. Also a curtain was hanging off its rail in our room I reported it on day 1 but it was never fixed during our stay

restaurant staff were excellent and range of food also excellent

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Lovely Short Stay
    • Double or Twin Room

As we travelled by car, the parking was not good. We had to park a good way from the hotel and walk with luggage.

Great all inclusive food and drinks. Not local fire water that you can't drink! Staff were very friendly too.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Recent stay Tenerife Playa
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

Would have welcomed more fresh fruit as opposed to tinned on the breakfast buffet.

Bedrooms and beds very comfortable. Very friendly and excellent staff who could not have done more. Very clean theoughout Excellent location. Lovely hotel and really enjoyed our stay.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

Good location and did try to entertain guests at night.
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff should smile more and look less grumpy though some were good. Toilet hand dryers not working for the whole week in the bar toilets. Dinner was disappointing.

Good location and did try to entertain guests at night. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

Welcoming and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

Monitoring the air conditioning found it a bit chilly whilst watching the show .

Attetitive staff. Clean neat and tidy value for money. Very good food.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

A wonderful Christmas holiday
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View (1 Adult)

The food was good but I didn't feel that there was as much choice this year.

A lovely room with a superb view of the sea. The Gala Dinner on Christmas day was outstanding.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Excellent stay, felt special and wanted.
    • Double or Twin Room

our room had a little old feel about it. The towels were hard and not nice to use

The pools and outside facilities were fabulous. Breakfast buffet was excellent.(we were only b&b.) Public areas were very well maintained and quite luxurious

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

sea-front location.
    • Double or Twin Room

hotel could benefit from a partially reform. but didnt affect the good experience we had during the stay.

sea-front location. very good buffet breakfast and dinner.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

Enjoyed Puerto de la cruz and the hotel!
    • Basic Double Room

Had to pay for water with meals! Would expect at least water!! For price maybe a beer or wine. Not really made clear when you order a drink it will be put on your bill. No parking a bit of a problem but special deal in car park close by.

Service in restaurant excellent! Buffet good choice! Cleaning staff very friendly and helpful. Close to town and bars. We loved it!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2016

Favourite hotel in Puerto de la Cruz

No dislikes at all.

Efficient and helpful staff,very welcoming. Lovely ambience in restaurant overlooking sparkling sea and waves breaking. What a great start to the day at breakfast. Food good and varied. Pools and terraces relaxing in well kept gardens, feels quite private and secluded. Rooms clean and comfortable with daily service paying attention to detail. Location of hotel is perfect for beach shops and amenities. Many thanks to all staff for another great stay

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Relaxing Holiday Location

Difficult to get sun beds by pool. If you hire a car there's no parking facilities & not easy to park close by either.

Location perfect for being on the seafront with no hills. Hot plates available in the buffet. Quick service & foods replenished quickly. Decent wine list. Comfy beds. Toiletries replenished daily.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Perfect venue for unforgettable stay in Tenerife
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

Sometimes plates at the restaurant could be cleaner, but with so many visitors hand washing is not possible. The hotel doesn't have a parking, but you can safely park you car at parking in the port area

Location of the hotel - right near the ocean. The staff was superior - quickly helped to fix some minor issues with rooms. Restaurant staff always greeted you with smile. Food was perfect and offers a lot of choices. Rooms were recently reconstructed and had wi-fi access. Our company of 6 people fully enjoyed stay at this hotel and would recommend it for quiet rest

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

A total disaster not enjoyable hotel rooms poorly located front section area beautiful

Gotel room not fit for purpose would never book a h 10 hotel again

Hotel room downstairs no view no sun had to close outside barrier for security places reserved in dining room by waiters and we were cramped in 5 opposite 5 no privacy no airconditioning at end section I had leave one not as it was too hot I made a complaint

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

Food was great, location and scenery - awesome!
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View

Double bed is 2 singles. Hairdryer stopped after working for 5 sec. Huge cockroach was walking next to the deserts over dinner. We called the manager who killed it swiftly but still we passed on the desert.

Food was great, location and scenery - awesome!

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

Not a 4* hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room with Sea View (3 Adults)

Not a 4* hotel bathrooms need a make-over very old fashioned & dated. Air conditoning units need replacing. Balcony's could be made more private. The decore after 1st landing was very dated & carpet on stairs was thread bare. Needs work.Asked for a sea view got trees more than sea. Pool area not big enough.

Beautiful location, very pleasant staff.

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

Overpriced dated hotel - stay somewhere else
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff is not too helpful and usually you seem to be disturbing them; there is no parking, and not even an opportunity to drive your car for off loading your luggade; poor breakfast selection (caviar and cava being the nice exception); everything is paid extra -- your room frigde is locked, your safety deposit box is paid extra; not enough wardrobe space

Proximity to the promenade; cava and caviar make regular parts of the breakfast buffet; good wi-fi speed (and for free, but not really if you think of the price of your room)

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Nice hotel but not worthy of the stars it has.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

The pool area was ridiculous. There are not enough sunbeds for the number of rooms in the hotel. we counted 90 sunbeds in total. Every morning it is a queue to get a bed if you are not there before 9am you will not have a sunbed. The worst of it is people taking sunbeds and then not actually using them until the afternoon once they have been out in the morning for a little jaunt. Also they did not keep the area very clean, there are bins but not everyone chose to use them and would leave cups and plates around, then if the breeze got up they would be blown onto the floor. The bar staff when walking around only cleared away glasses and china. Anything plastic on table or floor was just ignored.

Restaurant staff were amazing so friendly and nothing was to much to ask.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

Hotel location is perfect.
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

English is not the right language in Spain. Even with the reception was not easy to communicate.

Hotel location is perfect. Many bars and restaurants near by. The ocean is in front. The food in the restaurant was delicious.

The staff was amazing.
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff was amazing. Rooms clean and comy

Eccellente fronte mare in zona amena

location, vista, camera, staff

A great relaxing week
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was comfy the food was excellant, the staff were very helpful,

nice relaxing 2 day visit it was more than I expected nice friendly place to stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

there was nothing I did not like

very friendly staff and never to busy to help food was great something for everyone.

Good. Met expectations. Would stay again
    • Double or Twin Room (1 Adult)

breakfast choice and quality was great

breakfast choice and quality was great overall, a really pleasant and comfortable hotel

Fantastic staff, great pool, great location

Fantastic staff, great pool, great location

Pleasant
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms need updating Staff were nice but did not have have a lot of information

Location. Buffet breakfast was very good

Location, lovely rooms & lovely food
    • Double or Twin Room

The pictures of the cocktails were not wat was served! But still tasty

Location, lovely rooms & lovely food

In a great position.
    • Double Room (3 Adults)

In a great position. The staff were all very friendly and helpful Would definitely recommend it Very relaxing few days

Lovely food, great all inclusive and very helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

No Parking and it can be an issue at busy times.

Lovely food, great all inclusive and very helpful staff.

its very good i go every year

breakfastits

beds ok

excelent

queue for food

food

Food excellent
    • Double or Twin Room

Room given overlooked the promenade which could be noisy from street buskers. Room was located such that balcony never receives any sun

Food excellent

Lovely hotel really great holiday.
    • Standard Double Room with Sea View

View from room not that good,only partial sea view.

All food at this location was fantastic.