Reviews of Hacienda de Orán 4 stars

Carretera A-8029, Km. 7, 41710 Utrera, Spain

Beautiful traditional hacienda with lovely gardens.
    • Suite

We were slightly out of season so it was super quiet, which was nice in a way but it is almost like the hacienda would be better suited to private parties than individuals staying as a hotel. No restaurant is a shame but understandable and they do put on a menu of tapas which was very nice since we didn't want to drive out for dinner.

Beautifully maintained traditional hacienda with lovely accommodating staff. Lovely traditional room - spacious and comfy bed. They kindly put on some snacks for us since the hotel is far from restaurants.

Very poor service for all the staff, not an hotel

Staff are really rude. Almost no service at all. When we arrived they tried to give us diffrent room from the one in the pics (With the big balcony, they have only one like that so make sure you call in advance before you book) They were also not transparent about it and tried to blame us (very strange), there were no beds in the pool so we needed to carry them ourselves. They were out of beers. Out of food. No fridge in room and temp goes up. Anyway this is not an hotel. The value for money is OK but there is no service at all so don't expect an hotel. I would not return even though the place is special and have lots of potential, the fact that the service is just so poor and the costumer is not #1 for them makes the stay - a bad memory.

The place is very unique, the breakfast was good and the cleaner-maintanence-lady was spectacular, super nice and bery kind. She tried to be the one person that gives you proper service for the money you pay.

The "Hacienda" is really beautiful and you can...

The "Hacienda" is the right place if you want to stay really far from everything!Immersed in the countryside, surrounded by fields and nothing more! Only two other couples were there with us in this huge structure!the big swimming pool unfortunately was not really clean. They told us it had a problem but the day after once solved nothing changed!

The "Hacienda" is really beautiful and you can really see that the garden is almost perfect!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

Beautiful Place

Sadly on this occasion, my bed was so hard and uncomfortable I had hardly any sleep that night and woke up in pain. Not good when I had a 7 hour drive ahead of me the next morning.

My second time staying here. The place really is beautiful. The staff are friendly....(a high recommendation for VIKTOR who went out of his way to help me get my bags and wheelchair in from my car, helped sort out my internet connection problem...he was a wealth of knowledge about the area and an absolute pleasure to talk to!...thank you VIKTOR)

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Stunning property, stunning location, wonderful history and sheer class!
    • Suite

Obviously a wetroom shower would have been perfect. I would have liked to have seen more horses during my stay.

The Hacienda de Oran is stunning! An amazing building and wonderful location. This was a last minute booking for me, and I am so pleased I booked it! I am disabled and my room was fully accessible for my wheelchair, the bathroom was good but only a bath with a shower over so not good for a wheelchair user. Saying that, I would happily stay here again and would recommend to anyone wanting a touch of history and class. Just superb!

Left hungry but in a beautiful location

Do not cater for vegetarians

Swimming pool and remoteness of hotel

• Reviewed: 26 May 2016

Stunning buildings, gardens and setting.

No tea / coffee facilities in room No fridge in room No Restaurant No Wifi Bird scarers / cannon going off 24 hrs a day Room we booked given to someone else Maid service / cleaning not every day When got home, charged twice for booking.

Stunning buildings, gardens and setting. Interesting wildlife Viktor was helpful Close to Seville

• Reviewed: 21 April 2016

Staying at the Hacienda de Oran was a wonderful experience.

Wifi not always working, you need to ask for the box in your room. No bar or restaurant onsite No kettle in the room

Staying at the Hacienda de Oran was a wonderful experience. The rooms are big.

• Reviewed: 27 March 2016

De service provided by our host (from the Ukraine) was...

The gate did not open and we had to call via mobile, via an international connection several times before we were able to get in. Also the court yard rooms suffer from the outside noise.

De service provided by our host (from the Ukraine) was amazing; he helped us check in and print the boarding tickets, ensured that we got coffee at 7 in the morning (before breakfast time) carried our bags and was very friendly. Also his Spanish colleague offered to guide us through the museum late at night. Very, very nice indeed!

• Reviewed: 5 March 2016

Traveling in Spain for many years.

Traveling in Spain for many years. Specially chosen for the night of interesting historic hotels. Arrived at 21.00 pre-book a Suite. Sorry, we were not wanted. Waited a long time for prepare the room. Hour freezing in this room, until heated. The Internet was not working.Deluxe differs from standard rooms only in size. Were sorely disappointed.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2015

The Hacienda in itself is a great location, although it is...

English language capability varies from ok to nonexisitent. Entrance to the property through gates you sometimes have to open yourself. Free-running large dogs in the evening on the property.

The Hacienda in itself is a great location, although it is quite remote. For restaurants you need to go to Utrera. Breakfast is simple but offers what you need.

• Reviewed: 17 August 2015

Absolutely stunning: the country yard surrounding the...

Absolutely stunning: the country yard surrounding the Hacienda, the 600's buildings, a beautiful suite, a lovely swimming pool... simply perfect for a relaxing holiday!

• Reviewed: 28 March 2016

Great staff and lovely place.

Great staff and lovely place.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2015

All the hacienda

It smell outside because of rubbish

All the hacienda

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.