Reviews of NH Barcelona Ramblas This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Hospital, 26, Ciutat Vella, 08001 Barcelona, Spain

#181 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

The location was great.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Should do some refreshing in bathroom. And room smell was like someone were smoked there.

The location was great. We went anywhere by walking. You can reach all the beautiful Barcelona places. Very quiet hotel.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

I left my ring on the desk in my room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I left my ring on the desk in my room. I called the day after I checked out to have it sent back to me and was told "the staff swept the room and no one turned it in". So be wary, the hotel staff will steal from you if they get a chance.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Clean, fresh, good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very close to Las Ramblas - this Main Street is to be avoided in my opinion - full of undesirable people. There are lots of other neighbourhoods which are more pleasant and safe.

Clean and fresh reception, room and breakfast area. Good breakfast spread. Very close to the main strip (Las Ramblas) - which was good on one hand I.e. close to the centre, good access to the sites; but we would not choose to go near Las Ramblas again, it’s full of pick pockets and undesirable people.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Clean modern design in the middle of La Ramblas. I recommend it.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was small, and the view from the window was some old apartment building with families living in it. Didn't like the view.

The interior design of the hotel is modern & bathroom is spacious and cool. Hotel is located in the middle of La Rambla, so you can walk to the Cafè or the restaurants nearby. Everything is close.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Bit disappointed but okay for a very short stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I have been to Barcelona 7 times over the last few years as I love coming here, I decided to stay here for 5 nights for the location however the room was very basic for the price and id say it was overpriced for what was available and there was no facilities in the room, I was disappointed to find that the price stated when booking the hotel added another £25 to the total which was stressful and unnecessary and for nothing extra (ie no breakfast). So when booking this hotel expect to pay extra if require breakfast or just for the room like I have experienced. Hotel lacked a bar/restaurant area, they only had a breakfast lounge and you had to pay extra for breakfast which was disappointing. The cleaners kept bothering you early morning wanting to clean the room, 4 times in space of 20 minutes before we’d even woke up and this was regardless of whether I placed the “please clean the room” sign on the door or not. I wouldn’t recommend the hotel for anything other than a bed to sleep in and for a weekend stay and there are a lot cheaper alternatives. The street outside the hotel constantly smelt of urine and sewage. I would of rather of paid a similar price with better facilities in the same region.

Bed was comfortable, and room was clean. Staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

You just can't be the location, but you will pay for it.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Noisy neighborhood; not all staff were as helpful as I would have expected for what I paid; I had to pay to use the internet to check in for my flight & print my boarding pass. That should have been free of charge for what I paid for a room.

Excellent location and the breakfast was amazing!

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Only the location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Not for this price! small rooms, expensive breakfast for hotel guest , breakfast price change if you pay advance (even 1 night before) not customer/ guest oriented Even you make reservation for 3 night , Every night the price for the room is changing. We stayed 3 nights at the same room, they charged the room in the different prices for 3 days. We have been charged 20 € more for the second night compared to first night. We saw it in the bill. I guess they charge their current guests According to hotel fullness. This was not fair , hospitable and kind . At least we did not like. Also rooms mostly were not ready before 15:00 but no prb for us, you can leave your luggage in the luggage room. By the way there is no hair conditioner, cotton buds etc. İn the bathroom. There were only shampoo, bodywash and handsoap.

ONLY the location and you can leave your luggage in luggage room

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

close to La Rambla
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location to La Rambla was very close, which is exactly what we were looking for. We only stayed 1 night, and did not use anything other than our room, so cannot really give a true rating.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

will def return for next trip to BCN.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bed was very firm, much like a futon. Quite uncomfortable. The A/C unit was loud making sleep difficult. Bathroom needed attention as shower stall had leak. Would be nice to have coffee available in-room (or machine in the lobby) for early departures

Excellent staff, reception. Excellent location. Good room size and amenities Loved the room and bathroom design

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Hotel in great location for a reasonable price!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Double bed is actually two beds being put together, so a small gap tends to appear between them :) The furniture and equipment starts to show signs of being used for some time....

Excellent location but still quiet and comfortable! Good breakfast. No sounds from the neighbors.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

NH hotel can always be a good choice for stay in Barcelona!
    • Standard Triple Room

The air conditioner in the room can’t be adjusted , while the air from the central air conditioning is too hot ... In the room no free water.

Location, staff and breakfast!

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

It was ok
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom door was from glass, and at least in our room was not closing properly - the fact to keep in mind if you travel not with your partner. Overall, from pictures I expected place to be better. Yes, it was ok, but place is missing some character. Or at least I did not find it. Just a normal, clean place to stay.

Clean room, quite spacious shower, also location, keeping in mind walking distances, even relatively quite, considering La Rambla's neighborhood

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Perfect location , good breakfast and clean standard room .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Room was smaller than we expected but for the time we spent in it , it was more than fine .

Location was great , breakfast was good . Very basic amenities but you're paying for the location.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Nice hotel few yards from la rambla street
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I had no specific issues.

Located 100 mts from la rambla street.close to metro station.many many restaurants on the la rambla street. front desk was very helpful. My friend lost phone in taxi and he called the taxi helpline and requested to return asap.taxi driver delivered it back few hours later. Breakfast spread was good.rooms were spacious and clean. Overall good value for money.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

The personnel in the hotel was very guest-oriented and...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Lack of gym or fitness area in a hotel. Pretty small room. Cordless kettle missing in the room.

The personnel in the hotel was very guest-oriented and helpful. Variety and quality of food offered for breakfasts were very impressing. Open, free and convenient conference room combined with a place for small group or individual work perfectly organized closed to the reception desk.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

A stunning room for value. Great power shower. Friendly welcome after a last minute booking.

Poor internet signal

As an emergency this was a last minute booking. At 11:30pm I booked my room and then within five minutes of my arrival (midnight) I was welcomed to my room.

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

OK hotel, expected more.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Usually when I arrive to a new city, the staff is really welcoming and giving a short overview on the facility and the surrounding, not in this case. We were handed an envelope with "interesting things around" which was the equivalent for some brochures. When I had a problem with a big note (500 Euro) and asked where I can change it, the guy in the front desk just pointed me to banks, when I returned empty handed he just shrugged. We had a really bad view, the side of the other hotel, room was a bit small.

Modern, Clean, good location, big safe with electricity inside (quite brilliant).

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

I will stay there again
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

-Tv unfortunately didn't have many English programs in particular No BBC. - it was a little expensive to pay around 95 Euro a day for 3star hotel for late January

It was all good, good size room bright clean bed very comfortable Kettle and coffee machine excellent Staff pleasant and helpful Very good location

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Excellent location, excellent service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing. If i have one tip, it would be to improve the selection of warm foods at the breakfast buffet ;)

The service was excellent. The staff were friendly and polite. They were helpful to provide us with a ventilator when we told them the room was stuffy (they only turn the heater function on in the winter, so it was a bit too hot for us), and were very helpful when we asked for directions around town.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

Great location, basic and comfortable hotel, perfect staff.
    • Standard Triple Room

Receptionist Alejandro awesome - persevered to help us manage cinema bookings and transportation. All staff lovely. Took the load off our weary travel shoulders. Thanks.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2017

Fantastic for a business trip.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room is quite small. The taxi will leave you in the middle of the street with all your luggage.

The room is very tidy with hot water and very good wifi. La Rambla where all shops are situated is at walking distance. Good restaurants for paella and tapas very close too.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2017

Location,
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Carsaflar, havlular, yastik icleri yipranmis. Oda yeteri kadar temiz degil.

Location, superior room ammenities are nice, nespresso machine and minibar is good

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Perfect spot, value for money deal
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The restaurants nearby are too touristic, however there is a Turkish kebab restaurant which we visited at 4 am when everything else was closed with really "clean" without too much fat meat! Our booking did not include the option for breakfast which was the right choice; the area where breakfast was served is too small and the food choices really few. Brunch and Cake was an excellent choice instead!

The location of the hotel is excellent; by walking distance to the metro and plenty of interesting places and museums in the heart of Barcelona, but at the same time at a quiet and private spot. We stayed at the fifth floor and I suggest to travelers to request for a street view room.

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Very good value for your money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There is no heating in the room

Great location 1 minute from the (middle of)rambla and the metro station Nice room Very high standard of cleaning and kind staff

• Reviewed: November 8, 2017

Overall is pleasant
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel room a bit run down. The steel bar (for holding) on the toilet wall is rusty Need refurbishment To have better brighter lighting in the room

Room with espresso machine and able to make tea and coffee facility, a complimentary bottle of water everyday in our room. Wifi signal is good. Nice candy/sweet and drinks available at the reception Helpful and friendly reception staff especially (Ms Raqual) providing detail tour information and guidance.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

The perfect hotel for a fantastic short break
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The only niggle, and it's a very minor one, is that I found the bed a little hard for my liking, but this is compared with the memory foam mattress I have at home. That's the only downside, everything else was excellent

To start off, the location is fantastic, just of Ramblas and behind the Boqueria Market The hotel itself is clean and surprisingly quiet given the location. The staff were all friendly, extremely helpful and attentive to our needs

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

nice but not extraordinary
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

A/C on our room was weak. when i asked them to check it they offered me a fan .... in my opinion we should have got replacement room. don't book the breakfast via booking.com as it is not cancel-able by the hotel. i booked 6 night with double breakfast on booking.com. On check-in i asked the hotel to cancel the breakfast but they refused telling me that the booking made via booking.com.

nice things as welcome drinks, computer for personal use in lobby, kind staff, bouqaria mercat is right around the corner, metro very close

• Reviewed: October 24, 2017

Fabulous location friendly staff and spotlessly clean.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Visited with my best friend and was not dissapointed the location was amazing very central just off rambles very modern, spotlessly clean and the staff were very friendly. We had a fabulous time and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was old and seems not clean;one of the staf just have fight to every thing The hotel area was soo dirty;and some times smell bad;the hotel location is few steps from lamberla ;but this distance was too dirty and low class

We loose our flight and after ckeck out;we call the hotel and ask them to came back and the reception man wellcone us;that few ours save our life!!!!

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

We loved the location of the hotel and it's close...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We loved the location of the hotel and it's close proximity to everything. Breakfast was always a feast. The staff were very helpful in booking excursions for us from the hotel.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2017

Great location, friendly staff, nice (albeit small) rooms.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom door is made of glass, so make sure you're traveling with someone who already loves you if a) you make loud bathroom sounds; or b) need to turn the bathroom light on in the middle of the night.

Clean rooms, comfortable bed, friendly and helpful staff. Terrific location just a block from Las Ramblas.

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Had a nice, quiet stay on a busy street right off Las Ramblas.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No bellman to assist with the luggage. Bernat took care of us, but he was also busy with other clients and answering telephone inquiries. The lobby is very sterile and plain - a disappointment.

Upon arrival we met Bernat, who was very helpful in helping plan our day and evening. Kudos to him. The location was terrific for us, since we planned our day around Las Ramblas. Our room was very nice with a large bed and especially nice - a view of the street and nearby park. They also remembered my husband's birthday with pieces of cake for each of us!

• Reviewed: September 7, 2017

We had a fabulous holiday. Barcelona is a fabulous city rich in history and culture.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The bathroom door was made of glass, which caused a problem if used during the night, as the light would shine across the whole bedroom.

The bed and pillows were comfortable, the room was clean. The towels were replaced every day.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Our stay was good.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No coffee/facility in the rooms. Also, I remember including breakfast on my initial booking only to be told at the hotel that it was not included, very disappointing.

The location was good.

• Reviewed: August 1, 2017

Excellent stay at NH - Barcelona is amazing
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I wish the staff had informed us to book the monument tickets in advance online . We visited in July and there were many tourist so the historic places unfortunately capped the entrance . We did not manage to see the Gaudi attractions .

The location was excellent , staff were helpful and place was clean . Excellent stay

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Great central location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No kettle or tea making facilities.

Great location for exploring as it's smack in the middle. Nice comfortable beds and a safe in the room! We were able to leave our bags safely in a locked cupboard once we had checked out and just pick them up before we left for the airport. The hotel organised a taxi too which was a great help.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Not valuable for the price
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Dark hair in the bathroom, toiletries werent replaced unless requested, wrong direction to get to a restaurant, no concierge personal recommendations, they do not offer late check out unless you pay 15 euros per hour, not reasonable for the price we have paid, staff just efficient no more than that, the area located is horrible full of prostitution and drugs around the hotel

Toiletries

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Fantastic location and great service!
    • Standard Triple Room

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The location could not be beat, Las Ramblas was just around the corner and we were able to walk to a lot of wonderful places in Barcelona.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Nice stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could have had a little more to offer. For the price we paid for each day a little more options would have been better. Mainly cereal and fruit. No eggs, beans, bacon, sausages etc..

Bed was comfy, room was perfect size for what we needed and also nice and clean. Shower was great. Mini fridge came in useful.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2017

Hotel for couples, good location
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

we arrived at 4 am in the morning ( our reservation started the day before) and the person that was working at that hour was very rough.

The location was near Ramblas and a lot of great places we got walking.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Perfect location!
    • Standard Triple Room

The beds were hard, but I think that is a standard in Europe.

The location wa perfect to walk to the Ramblas, Cathedral and tours. Lots of great food and shopping within 5 min of hotel.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2017

would definately recommend
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no kettle in rooms but apparently premier rooms have kettles. as there is a coffee machine in basement for breakfast it would be nice to be able to use it during the evening. although there is a lot of coffee shops or bars around.

breakfast was varied and plentyful. not too busy, reception buzzed door open so safe and private. rooms clean and fresh

• Reviewed: May 27, 2017

Lively and energetic city with lots to see
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no hot water to make coffee or tea in the room, and most breakfast places opened at 10am in the morning. We also wanted continental breakfast and that was hard to find ( most places provides sweet croissant and coffee).

Location was excellent, very central and near all aminities..the staff at reception was helpful and English speaking . It was very clean and tidy.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Fab location to plan your adventure from
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Coffee - limited pods in room and tea awful! Please stock English breakfast tea - most euro cities do now

Modern clean and fresh - fab central location

• Reviewed: May 7, 2017

Fab Location!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I was aware when booking there was no tea / coffee facilities in the room but this would be an additional bonus and would make it perfect.

Location is excellent for exploring. Hotel was clean, staff friendly. Nice touch putting water and sweets out on arrival at reception.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2017

estupendo!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

beds could have been bit more comfy and cleanliness of bathroom

the staff lovely the breakfast and good excellent Barcelona itself very pricey but will come back

• Reviewed: April 27, 2017

OK for a short business trip.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Location, cleanliness and breakfast were high points. Otherwise it was a rather clinical, soul-less building. OK for a short business trip. No common area for relaxation and standard rooms very small. Upgrade to superior room was an extra €40 on top of an increased rate which appears to vary according to the day of the week. So overall, it was very expensive. We enjoyed our holiday but would probably look for something with more character next time.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2017

A perfectly situated reasonably priced hotel with cheerful helpful reception staff

A kettle and cups in the room to make a morning cuppa.

The cheerful very helpful reception staff who took time to give helpful information book taxis and give advice on places to visit

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

A great stay had here
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Mold in one corner of the tub! Yuk'. Some chips on the furniture which looked like pressed wood with veneer.

Great location with a metro very close by. Felt clean and modern. Rooms were quiet and of good size. Bright and cheerful decor. Plenty of options on Las Ramblas, maybe 100 yards away, Train to metro to room was straight forward.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2017

Perfect location off the Ramblas
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was so hot from the afternoon sun. The A/C had been turned off for the season and it was difficult to cool the room until the middle of the night.

The staff are always very accommodating.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

Fantastic stay, fantastic staff and SPOTLESS hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff were so friendly, so very helpful and the entire hotel is SPOTLESS which was fantastic! We didnt have the breaksfast however it looked lovely, everything is so close we went to the market and to the little cafes each day. Location is fantastic also, I would definitely and highly recommend this hotel

• Reviewed: March 15, 2017

Excellent hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Only that the breakfast was not included, and to me a bit overpriced if you decide to have breakfast there.

Staff was great! Very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice en extra clean! (And I am a very picky person). The location couldn't be better!

• Reviewed: March 11, 2017

Great staff, location, and breakfast
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were all very friendly and gave us a free glass of Port wine on check in. The breakfast was great and on the last day when we checked out early for our 630am flight they brought us breakfast to the room for no charge since we had already prepaid for breakfast during our stay.

• Reviewed: February 14, 2017

A good hotel if you are outside touring Barcelona the whole day.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Situated in Central Barcelona and able to go to hotel room for tea and rest before going out touring again. Able to roam nearby Ramblas at night. Price of room is very reasonable.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2017

Hotel with an amazing location service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was really small and the toilet was next to bed (privacy for a couple ...)

The location was excellent everything is so close the rambla street the gothic quarter and most importantly the metro stops , you don't have to use taxi The room included a king sized bed and a nesspresso machine with capsules + tea Big closet. Clean (every day ) They let us leave our laughage at the last day The stuff was nice , elegant and informative (big help!!!)

• Reviewed: January 24, 2017

Brilliant hotel .great location .great staff .
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing we had everything we needed .could have a a kettle in the room .that's all

Excellent Location all staff very friendly and helped with telling us of different places to vist .

• Reviewed: December 31, 2016

An excellent hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The temperature setting of the shower is very sensitive and the wash bowl is too shallow.

The breakfast selection; friendly staff; quiet; cleanliness; spacious room; location.

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

Good overall
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The side my room was located! Would have preferred where I will have some view outside the hotel! And the fact that I didn't have a kettle and free tea or coffee atleast once a day!

The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Reviewed: December 8, 2016

Splendid locations excellent price quality and service
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

...if I really have to say something that could be a little improved was the lack of staff at breakfast. They were very good but perhaps one other person was needed as the one there could not keep up with resupplying the breakfast table and clearing up...but we did not have to wait to get a table and whoever was there did their job very well, you just need a few more hands at that time ...

The location of this hotel is fabulous and the price quality very good. Staff are very friendly and efficient. Very good breakfast with everything you could want and more.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2016

Our second stay in this hotel, and we would never stay anywhere else in Barcelona
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The street was a bit noisy at night if you like to leave your window open but we didn't really care.

The location was perfect, right by Liceu metro station, in the middle of the Rambla. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean and bright.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Great location and great breakfast. Overpriced and Spartan room.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We payed a lot of money - was this because we booked 2 days before? Room was incredibly small - the smallest on the corridor. Spartan and frugal facilities - no tissues for example. Terrible pillows.

Helpful staff who provided gluten free breakfast on request. Quiet. Great location.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Very good but needs attention

The location is very good, but you need to be very aware of the thefts and pickpockets.

The staff was great and and the location is very good if you don't have many time in town, but you need to be very aware of the thefts and pickpockets

• Reviewed: October 18, 2016

Great location and good standard hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location is again superb! Right in the middle of Ramblas close to the Liceu Metro, the theatre, lots if restaurants, Plaza Catalunya on one end of Ramblas and the sea front on the other. Oh! And the best part is that is is no more than 100 meters to the Mecada ( local market ) where we had the best sea food and mushrooms) could not get any better and prices were very good. The rooms are very nice and comfortable. Staff are very friendly. Security is good and nothing to complain about.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2016

Very nice hotel in the middle of Barcelona.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very nice hotel. The location is very good in the meddle of Barcelona. Very professionall staff at the reception and also at the restaurant area. I will go back there.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2016

Excellent location with helpful staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The rooms are different sizes and we were lucky but our relatives had a rather small room compared to ours.

The location and the staff were helpful and pleasant

• Reviewed: September 16, 2016

Great hotel! too bad it's in a ghetto area close to Ramblas street!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location. It's central but it's close to Ramblas street and the area is s bit ghetto... Lots of thrifts, beggars and just weird individuals.

Very clean and modern hotel. Great size rooms with AC and comfortable beds. Great bathroom and amenities. The breakfast was delicious! I wold give this hotel a 9/10 if only the location wild have been different.

• Reviewed: July 29, 2016

Clean, friendly and a great location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was expensive, so we didn't have it. Coffee making facilities were great with both nespresso and normal kettle but not enough coffee capsules or satches.

Clean room comfortable bed, great location. Next door to market with excellent street food. Nice friendly and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

Soft clean sheets
    • Standard Triple Room

Booked an extra bed but on arrival told it wasn't available, as a result had to sleep two in a single bed which was uncomfortable. Also no coffee machine in the room.

Soft clean sheets

• Reviewed: July 22, 2016

Excellent location nice hotel but bed cover setup needs attention
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Didn't like a sheet as a bed cover There was no way of adjusting your temperature in bed apart from getting up and adjusting temperature of room and that temp has to suit two of you With a bed cover you can put this higher or lower to adjust your individual temp comfort during the night

Location friendly staff cool and clean

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Great location. Bed was comfy and room nice and clean

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Great hotel in central Barcelona.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We didn't have breakfast as it was very overpriced.

Excellent location. Lovely staff.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Location was great.

Location was great...rooms were basic.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Good location;
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Housekeeper and other employee very noizy in the afternoon

Good location; they accept check in at 10 AM

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

A nice place on ramblas
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Lighting in the room was too low

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

Great location, staff very helpful!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Great location, staff very helpful! Clean, lovely room. Couldn’t fault it.

Browse NH Barcelona Ramblas Traveler Photo Gallery