Reviews of NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar 4 stars

Espronceda, 6, Sant Martí, 08005 Barcelona, Spain

#324 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Very basic amenities. I expected a lot more from a brand like NH. There was not even a kettle for tea/coffee and no complementary water bottle in the room. Tap water was not an option as its not drinkable in Barcelona. The bottles in minibar were prices exorbitantly.

The location was quite nice. It was around 5mins walk to the beach.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Quite expensive for what you get, but generally the hotels are pricey in Barcelona. The interior design is out of fashion and facilities aren't very modern. Location is great for beach vacation! The city centre and sights are much more south, you'll get there conveniently enough with public transportation.

Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Rooms are clean. 5 min walk into Poblenou you'll find nice restaurants and places for good and cheap breakfast.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

a 3.5 by 3.5m room. Too small to for a standard 4 star hotel. It is more as a BASIC Hotel rather than a 4 star hotel.

Location if you like to be close to the Mediterranen Sea

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

The room is small. The hotel misses character and personality. Price of the room was high (205€ per night breakfast included)

The breakfast The location of the hotel (not far from Olympic port, 900 m from metro)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is great with nice people but Barcelona is full of thieves beware

Very friendly helpful staff.I have been back and revisited already. Quiet location on the edge of town but near enough to restaurants in the suburbs 5 minutes walk away. The beach is 2 minutes away.Whats not to like.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Too simple for the money that you pay but still better priced compared to other hotels around at the similar quality

Nice and clean hotel with good staff

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was lacking, no iron, the door handle was broken even the room phone did not work.

The view from the balcony. Most of the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

had no access ramp to the reception and the lift was broken - we had to go down and up the stairs with our bags (at the check-in and check-out) :-( did not have enough amenities (soap, shampoo, ...) in the rooms - had to ask for more :-(

breakfast, confort rooms

• Standard Double or Twin Room

shower had very weak water stream.

Amazing breakfast. good room service too. Meeting room was nice too. for the international convention center - a perfect location. would happily stay there again.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our trip was in March, so it was a little too cold in the room without a carpet. It would be much more comfortable if electrical outlets were on each side of the bed.

Location was great: many small cafes close. Very close to the beach: even though our windows didn't go to the beach, we still could see it from our room. Big and comfortable bed. Clean and modern bathroom. Friendly stuff. Steady and reliable WiFi. On my birthday we've got a sweet note on the mirror, that was very pleasant, thank you!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I was not informed that I had to ask reception for an early breakfast before 8 am on the weekend and the information in the room just said that such a breakfast would be available. I had paid for breakfast and went with out breakfast on the Saturday. I got the early breakfast on the Sunday (oversalty ham and cheese white bread sandwich, Oreo biscuits, water, apple and yoghurt with no spoon provided) and ate in the restaurant on the Sunday. I did manage to get some money back on the last day for the lack of breakfast on the first morning. Decor a bit tired. TV lacking the usual range of channels.

Comfortable bed. Reasonable room temperature. Good bath. The night reception staff member was very helpful when I was locked out of my safe halfway through my stay. The buffet breakfast was good but I only got to eat it once out of the three mornings I was there.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

This hotel is well maintained and is in close proximity to the beach and Metro station. Clean and decent size rooms. Helpful staff. Will recommend to family and friends.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Barcelona is expensive, and this hotel is no exception for 2 nights in a location so far away from the city centre (25 minutes by bus to Placa Catalunya).

Fantastic, clean room, with an large and inviting bathroom.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I miss some extra's, for example a bigger room, a sauna/spa or a parking garage. The hotel suffices, but just. And the price is quite high for what you get.

A nice, clean hotel at a good location in the north of Barcelona. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

no surveilance cameras outside, in a relatively dangerous place, i was mugged in front of the service entrance of the hotel! small room, far from the city center,no enough toiletries, no iron or something in the place, no complementary water, tea or cofee in the room

staff very helpfull, gentle, clean, good price for 4 stars.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The hotel is right near the beach and close to several restaurants. Close to the Metro station too. The hotel room I stayed in is a medium size - clean, warm, (room temp. can be adjusted), and comfy. Would recommend this hotel for others who enjoy going to the beach, or walking around the area.

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

View on the see is not so good as there is big sport centre in the way. Takes time to get to the city centre.

Really comfortable bed, excellent breakfast. Near sea.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There was no drinking bottled water available in the room.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Buffet breakfast very rich and attractive. Beautiful sunrise in the breakfast room. Very comfortable bed and nice bathtub. Very close to the stunning seaside. I loved my stay in that hotel.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Been overcharged because you are tourist Restaurants near location their prices are ridiculous for what they can offer Puerto de Santamaria has the best quality and prices and is Also near the beach Taxi is more acce

The weather

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was very expensive and the facilities were limited. Not much of an atmosphere. Probably more suitable for business teips

The hotel was clean, had friendly staff and was close to the beach

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

I went for a conference in Barcelona at CCIB from Jan 28th till 4th Feb 2018. This hotel was just the perfect one on every way to beautify our wonderful stay in Barcelona. Staff was excellent in every way. Spanish people in general were extremely helpful and nice. I love this city, will be returning to Barcelona for a tour for sure and very likely to stay at NH Hespiria.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The first room I was given (202) was horrible. There was lots of noise, which I did not understand because booking under hotel description has this hotel listed with sound proof rooms. Also the room was a bit dirty which I did not expect because other reviewers had written that it was very clean. However, they switched my room and I was very happy with my new room 606.

I picked this hotel for the location and it was listed under “recommended” by booking. At first I was unhappy with my room. But I arrived late and I really did not want to go through the hassle of finding a different hotel last minute. Plus I hate confrontations and I did not feel like complaining. However I did send a message to booking.com because the room was clearly not sound proof and did not meet my expectations for a 4 star hotel. Since I made my reservation with booking, I was more upset with booking.com. There has to be some sort of accountability for what they have listed on their website vs reality. I was pleasantly surprised that booking.com contacted the hotel and the receptionist spoke with me and said he had another room I could switch to. My new room 606 was much better and I enjoyed the rest of my stay. The staff is absolutely amazing, and I’m very grateful they changed my room. The sunrise from 606 was gorgeous. Booking.com deserves a 10 star rating for resolving my issues right away and without me having to make any phone calls or argue with staff. I’m very happy with the customer service booking.com has provided me with this stay.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The fact that there is no coffee machine at the room. In other NH-hotels there is, for example in Amsterdam. I needed to pay 2,60 euro for a cup of coffee in the morning. That's ridiculous.

I like the location, it's 150 meters to the beach. The staff was also very friendly and speak very well Englishm

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We had to change our prepaid reservation due to changes in the airline flight schedule for which we understood 2 months in advance. We notified the hotel right away that we needed to cancel one night but they were not flexible, so we still paid for the additional night. We understand that those are the rules but showing some goodwill would have been nice.

Nice staff, clean hotel. Close to the bus stop to Catalunia square.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

To get from airport took us almost two hours.

Hotel is in good place, close to the beach, rooms are clean, breakfast was perfect - even with some specific Catalonia dishes.

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

I didn’t like that hotel is fully booked for May 😘 and having to go home.

We stayed here for New Year and how nice to wake up with the sun and a view of the sea. I also liked the extra comfy big bed and comfy pillows which looked out onto the sea. The staff were all very helpful. I loved the bath robes and slippers - just adds that little bit extra to your trip. We tried to book for May for Grand Prix but it’s already booked 😢 great hotel this was our 4th trip to Barcelona and can’t wait to come back. The bathroom was very clean, shower over bath worked fine.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Close to metro station, to the seaside. Quite hospital staff, nice room. Full breakfast, lot of bars in the surroundings. Had to check out from the hotel early in the moorning, coffee, tea, breakfast box was prepared for take away.

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

Weak WiFI connection. Breakfasts were a bit pricey so we've eaten out instead. Too few electrical sockets and none of them near the bed.

A fantastic sea view from the balcony window. A large comfortable bathroom. Coffee maker in the room. A comfortable and huge bed. Overall, a very comfortable stay.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There were no Tea/coffee making facilities in the room Fixtures and fittings need updating in the room as they are very dated The shower over the bath was terrible - all fixtures need updating and requires re-tiling and sealing. Hotel ok for an overnight stay maybe for a business person. It is not for families or holidays.

The beds were comfy and clean The restaurant food was very nice and reasonably priced Drinks are expensive especially water & soft drinks so buy your own in local supermarkets.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Great location near beaches and walking distance to La Rambla de Poblenou. Many great restaurants and cafés in the area, too. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Near busstop and metro.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Blanket did not have a cover - it had two bed sheets on top and bottom. That is very uncomfortable, as it makes a mess and forces you to sleep just with the blanket. Strongly suggest to change it. Breakfast is overpriced.

Good value for money, very close to the sea, excellent staff, comfortable beds.

Floor very unclean.

Hairs all on the floor, seemed like the floor has never been mopped. Had room with sea view which was nice waking up to, was able to draw the curtain book and watch the sunrise while staying in bed.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Little far from city centre. For example, reaching Park guell is a 1 hour 15 mins task by public transport. Even Sagrada familia, La Rambla etc. are 35-40 minutes travel away. The room was noisy. You could hear noises from the room above. Also, there was a noise coming from the water pipe in the bathroom which disturbed our sleep quite a lot

The room was spacious and well appointed. The staff was helpful. The hotel is located near the Nova Icaria beach which is just 10-15 minutes walk away. There were many restaurants nearby. Public transport is accessible within 2 mins walk from the hotel

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

very friendly staff, good location in front of the beach, good breakfast with wide selection, room size not that big just enough for 2 persons!, best of all is the balcony which was amazing!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We knew it was far away from downtown, but we didn't realize so much. Anyway you can reach all places by autobus planning at least 30 min. The hotel is strategically perfect because it is located in front of beach, it was so warm that we spent a lot of time on beach living barcelona in a different way from we are used to do. We arrived to barceloneta just walking on beach (at least 45 minutes).

• Standard Double or Twin Room

At the entrance there was nobody to welcome us in. There was no elevator at the entrance, too many stairs to carry the luggage. Room was for 2 pax and we only had 1 piece of shampoo, shower gel etc Towels were rather gray than white At check-in we found hair in the bathroom and in the bed.

It is close to the beach

• Standard Double or Twin Room

You have to pay for everything: - unsing the computer on the loby - wifi (you can also use the free wifi but it is very slow) .... far from most Barcelona's attractions and walking to the metro is exhausting No entertainment inside the hotel: - no English channels ( except for two news channels) - no swimming pool - no gym

Proximity to the coast

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Although the hotel was not bad, when we did the checkin, the girl at the reception (Cristina) gave us an awful room (extremely small) when normaly we should have a normal one for the same money. This is why I gave a bad review.

The initial room was awful but we were able to change it.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

The staff at the reception was useless. They did not take any action against 3 rooms that were unbelievably noisy during whole night. These guests were a group of 20-30 year old men, occupying 3 rooms on our floor, keeping the doors of 3 rooms open, smoking while dancing with loud music till 2:30 am in the night. The lady at reception just said there were not enough complaints, therefore she did not take any action. The facility is old. It seems the hotel is acquired newly by NH, there are no NH standards implemented in that hotel yet. We requested beach towels but we got the answer that they are not ready even though it was 10 am already. Instead we were adviced to wait half an hour (with a 18 m old child it is not easy). In the end we had to go to the beach and come back to pick the towels. It is not a baby/child friendly hotel at all. In short, do not rely on NH brand for this hotel as it does not value for the price you pay. There are many nice hotels just a few blocks away.

The location of the hotel was good, easy to reach the city, beach and the reataurants.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I was a little shocked about the size of my room, because it was VERY small. Compared to what I saw on pictures, is not the same. The furniture is not the newest there and basically I expected a little more for the price. My room was directly next to an elevator and also next to the room where the cleaning ladies keep the staff, so it was loud. The hotel has a cafe/terrace outside, but there was no possibility to sit there. For some reason the umbrellas were always closed.

I really liked the location of the hotel, because it is situated 2 mins away from the sea and beach and basically this is the reason why i choose it. The beach was not too crowded. When I had to travel to the city center I was using the metro service, which is very good developed in Barcelona. You can basically travel to any corner of the city with it. The station I was using was 10 mins from Hotel, called station Poblenau. The hotel was offering a very rich breakfast, best were probably the different healthy smoothies. It was also cool that one could taste some local specialities like tomatoes and cheese from the area.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfest too expensive so we decided to eat in restaurants around, beach full of people mainly during weekends, as expected..

Advantageous location - near the beach, within reach to the metro. Very silent hotel even the neighbourhood.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The internal acoustic insulation from the central corridor and other rooms should be improved. And in conclusion, I just think hotel accommodation during summer is a bit high.

Very well located hotel, 5min walking from Probenou Metro Station(yellow line) and the Barcelona's Convention Center-BCC is 10min within walking distance. In front of the BCC there is a Beira Mar Mall where one can find out a huge supermarket with nice prices. The beach is also a great point that is suitable for swimming. Other activities nearby are bike( three blocks away a rent bike agency charges $15/24h), e-bike, restaurants, drugstore, open top tourist bus and so on. The Hotel has a great breakfast that costs $18.90, though at the next corner there is a cafe(croissant+ coffee $2.2). The Hotel per se has a well-cleaned and modern room. Gracias a todos los catalanes por su generosidad y la rica acogida.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room location , the smell in the rooms , compare to other hotel which I was in barcelona not good for money

Just the location if you want neat beach

• Standard Double or Twin Room

A little cold welcome after travelling 20 hrs before checking in...but overall friendly staff. No pool, fitness, Jacuzzi...rooms are OK but bit boring. Definitely need more plugs in the wall to charge devices.

Location is great (walking disctance to Poblenou and the beach is across the street) and the hotel is quiet.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Awful. My worst experience in NH ever... i travel to 40+ countries and always prefer NH as very cost effective good quality. Expensive for nothing... 180€ for plain basic room.. expect nothing.. even old phone shows how old this facility is. Small and poor. Bathtube have 30+ years. Power plugs are far away from bed.. dont expect to be able to connect phone... no coffee machine... no iron... floor is swollen... only one plug for laptop in desk (no other for mobile)...weak wifi... quite old in general. Noise is terrible is you are close to elevator.. lot of water pumps noise over the night... Entrance have stairs, be aware you need to carry your luggage downstairs. Room door do not have double lock. They don't even put water on room... but charge 3.5 € for one bottle.. as Barcelona have such a nasty water (but drinkable) they should put one or two complimentary as most of NH hotels do!. I have no idea how they can call this NH... my worst experience ever in NH as they have good facilities always.. this is the appositive. Definitely a 70/80€ hotel that charge 180€ per night ...dont get trap as i fall into believing in NH Will never return to this place...

beach is 400 meters

Will those 4* hotels invest one day in a decent collection of irons? I'm travelling for business and need to iron my shirts not to trash them up with a dirty old iron that leaks dirt. The price I pay for 1 night at your property will cover the expenses for 5 or 6 units, so come on have a little spend once in a while, this will not ruin your business and make customers happy!

Very nice location, beach front and near city centre, but not too much. Very quiet at night. Breakfast is good although bit pricy for Spain, you've got cheaper food options right in front.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We paid 570 euros for 3 nights, and the room we got was small and it smelt of urine. We then said we wanted another room as this doesn't make sense in terms of the payment made, the hotel considers this as a standard room. They then gave us the same room on a different floor but that was old and tired as the paint was coming off everywhere and the bathroom was not cleaned properly. At the end we asked for a junior suite and got a good deal, led by Jose the receptionist (thanks!) but again, it was nothing special. This hotel is not a global 4 star hotel as advertised! I have been to 3 star hotels which were better! The hotel is actually called Hesperial hotel and only inside you find out that it is part of the NH group. Would I come here again for the same money? No. Would I come again if it was based on value for money? Yes.

Jose the receptionist was very nice and helped us out when we were not happy. The location is great, 3mins walk and you are at the beach.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No NH sign on exterior. We were robbed whilst trying to find the entrance to your parking. Very dangerous location. Thieves were obviously waiting for people like us who had trouble identifying the hotel. You cannot enter the parking until after you have parked on the street and queued at reception.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Two flights of stairs to enter and exit the hotel with a lift that was not working. A struggle with heavy bags. The reception staff just watched me struggle with the bags too. Very small room. This hotel is joined to a residential block of apartments. I had to put up with a dog barking for most of the first night. Would never stay here again.

Close to the beach and stop for hop on hop off tour bus.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel needs overall update. Food ordered wasnt good. Heater didnt work, and it was cold outside. When asked, they said "we turn the heat on only in the colder months". At least a 15 min. walk to the nearest metro station. Faucet within 10 cm's of the sink, hard to move. Shower has a half door, footwear gets wet. No one time use footwear was available. -Only- stairs at the entrance, had to carry the luggage at hand. Extra fast wi-fi (10 Euros per day) wasnt necessary, didnt work on my laptop, worked on my cell. All could be OK, but not at that price. My previous visit had the same rates, similar vicinity, and it had the complete opposite performance at all mentioned.

Very close to the beach. Next room left a window open with a open/close sound late night. They called, and had them close. Good shower head. Quiet room. Good wi-fi.

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

Breakfast is very overpriced. Not enough selection for lunch and dinner - good job restaurants are close by with good food and good prices

cleanliness of hotel throughout, friendly staff who speak good English

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Buffet breakfast was expensive, at nearly 19 euros each and somewhat limited for the price. We had a room facing onto the side street which was sometimes noisy at night with locals walking past and traffic, although this wasnt a major problem.

Great Location across the road from the beach and bus stops for local and tourist buses close by. We had an evening meal in the restaurant which was nothing sparkling but served our purpose and was quiet with no children present.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The walls are paper thin, so you can hear conversations from the other rooms. Fortunately for us, we had no neighbors talking later than 11:30. Moreover, the room is a tad small and worn out (e.g. cracks in the paint). Realistically, this hotel should have 3 stars rather than 4 stars. Not really worth a good value/price.

Very close to the beach. It's located within a 10 minutes walk to the nearest metro station.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

The balcony, whilst overlooking the sea (great), was noisy as it was directly facing a dual carriageway. As a 4 * you had no coffee making facilities so if you travel to this hotel I would recommend you take your own travel kettle and a couple of mugs! The price of the breakfasts (we had booked without breakfast included) seemed steep so we went out for coffee and croissants around the corner. If you don't like heights then consider asking for a room on a lower floor as the balcony has a glass surround.

The room was not overly large but the bed was comfortable and we had a small balcony. Its location was good as it was away from the city centre (quiet at night) but relatively easy to get to the beach if you wanted to mix the beach with a city visit. There were three or four reasonably good restaurants just a few yards away.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

TV Channels

Lovely staff, especially Lilliam, who was so kind+ helpful; cleaning staff + reception staff;really helpful. Great room, comfy bed+sea view. Fab breakfast.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Perfect location, bus stop right around the corner, 2 minutes to the beach. Very helpful staff. Food and dining close as well, big shopping mall (Diagonal Mar) is 10-15 minutes walking distance.

• Reviewed: 8 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Approximately half an hour from the center, but you have to choose, city break or rest on the beach.

Close to the beachfront so it's perfect at the summer!

• Reviewed: 1 February 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room furniture needs refurbishing, bathroom fixtures definitely old

Position almost right on the sea, little far away from downtown. Abundant breakfast

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

very good location, close to the promenade, easy access by means of bus H16 to center Barcelona ( 15 min ride) and back, nice, clean hotel, super breakfast, very friendly personal.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

Very, very slow internet. If you need fast internet you must pay extra. Very expensive breakfast almost 17eur per person. There are no coffee or tea in there room.

Good location. Nice view (room was with sea view).

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The parking costs 15 Euro a night and the internet was very slow. It is 2017, I do not expect to pay more for a decent wifi connection in the room. Also, the prices in the minibar are inflated

Very good breakfast, very comfy beds.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

unsanitary housing (room in need of rehabilitation in comparision with 4-stars). staff was very nice, but not aware of the holiday-limitations (of shopping centres and sightseeing-spots).

View on the Sea (6. Floor Room) with balkony. Big bed. Check out till 12.00! 24-7-Reception. AutoBus: very near. Metro: ok. Nice restaurant in the area!

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

Generally ok but v. busy road in front of hotel,noise all the time from this but being on a higher floor helped reduce the impact.

Some staff were helpful and informative.Clean environment. Located not far from beach

• Reviewed: 12 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Meat selection at breakfast was entirely pork. As I don't eat pork it would have been nice to have a different option.

The majority of staff were very friendly and approachable, the beach is a stone's throw away and there is a mall about 15 minutes from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 September 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No kettle and no free drinking water in the room.

Good location if you want to spend some time on a beach. Very nice beach is just in 5-10 minutes walk. Not so close to the city centre. So usually we used taxi to get there. Staff is helpful: they gave us a smoking room (the smell of smoking was strong there) at the beginning but they changed it to non-smoking on our request without any problems. Good bathroom in the room: big, clean and design is nice.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Atmosphere like an elderly home; not quite clean; not very servicable. Too expensive for what you get. Do not understand what they have four stars for.

Ok location for both a walking distance to the Conference Center and for the beach. Poble Nou/St. Marti is also close. - I liked that you can borrow beach towels at the reception.

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Really nice hotel and facilities, very clean and the cleaning staff were absolutely lovely. The only downside was a family in the room next to us made a lot of noise in their room and in the hall at 3am for all three nights we stayed there, I called reception to complain but the noise didn't stop.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

No facilities really. Tiny bar unstaffed. One terraced patio only open when resturant over and overlooks a housing block. I didnt hav one but the seaview rooms dont hav a sea view it overlooks main road and sports centre.

Great location. Immaculatley clean. Great air con in rooms.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff at breakfast could smile a little and eggs should be warm and differently boiled, not that allof them are cold and hard boiled

Many restaurants nearby

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Standard Double Room with Sea View

Far from the center more then 30 minutes by bus. After midnight need taxi to come back 12€ The buildings in the area are not directly on the beach 200meter

Balcony and clean confortble room

• Reviewed: 14 July 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Only two mains plugs, minor inconvenience. However reception were happy to supply extensions.

Excellent location with a terrific view of the sea. Very short walk from the beach, ideal for travellers looking to spend considerable amounts of time sunbathing or walking along the beach. Less than a minutes walk from several restaurants and a shisha cafe 3 mins away.

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

If it's 4*, it's really no frills 4*. No pool, no gym, not much of a restaurant, minimal staff (even though very nice)

Very good location, very fridndly staff!

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Room just as small as a cabin on a cruise ship No fitness room thin walls you can hear everything..

Breakfast was great Near beach, restaurants and hop on and off bus stop

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast too expensive for what it was.

Beach towels were provided.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Close to the sandy beach & quieter than in the very centre of the city.

Browse NH Hesperia Barcelona del Mar traveller photo gallery