Reviews of Hostal Azahara 1 stars

Avenida de Pescia, 1, 29680 Nerja, Spain

#22 of 27 B&Bs and Inns in Nerja

Wonderful
    • Double Room for Single Use

The walk in the heat to the Balcon.

My room was lovely with a little veranda off it just perfect for me. The bed was so comfortable and room was cleaned every day. The host lady I met on check in was helpful. The plus side of staying here was the bus stop outside the door, the downside was it was too far away from the Balcon (for me I like walking) but for anyone who is not familiar with Nerja its a bit of a walk. I loved the breakfast area in the hostel (so cool) and the breakfast was basic but grand. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay again.

We felt very welcoming, everything was as we expected-...

We felt very welcoming, everything was as we expected- check-in, rooms, communication with the hosts. Dalia and Tomas were great, they helped with everything we needed, very helpful and friendly. Nice room, very clean and with all you need for a good stay. Breakfast was more than enough for hot summer days. Anyways Tomas was always there to make sure everybody had what needed. Thank you for an enjoyable stay in Nerja

Would stay there again if we ever go back!

Our room did suffer from some background noise overnight, not sure what was causing it but I did wake up a few times.

Super friendly staff, nice clean rooms, fantastic value for money.

A very reasonable stay.

The furniture has seen better days, but at least everything was super clean.

A very reasonable stay. Accommodation next to the bus station, but very quiet, because the windows were to the other side. The owners were very friendly, and provided a luggage storing service for very cheap. Breakfast was included and it was pretty good for such a small place.

I found it pleasant and convenient

If they had a pool

I found it neat and tidy and perfect for anyone on a budget. I did notice other hostels in the area had a pool, that was the only drawback

Central location, nice, clean, comfy.
    • Double Room for Single Use

The fridge in the room has to be repaired. It was freezing in ice my fruits and water at every level (I think problem with the thermostat). But comparing with all others qualities, this is a minor problem.

Very nice, very clean and comfortable single room. Quality windows, when closed, no noise from the street. Silent air conditionner. Central place at the bus station of the bus line Malaga - Granada, which is very comfortable for people who travels by public transport. Very good breakfast.

Excellent for the price, and great locality, x

Some rooms have a terrace, we didn't this time,

Staff excellent, buffet breakfast till 11, that's a plus Basic but clean and comfy, fab location for getting around and seeing the area, bus nearby, perfect Would defo stay here again,

Next to the bus station, nice breakfast, clean.
    • Double Room for Single Use

The staff could give no info, and forgot to check if I could stay an extra day, as asked. E.g when asked about restaurants, their answer was, I'm sure you'll find something good :(

Next to the bus station, nice breakfast, clean.

Very nice hostel.

some problem with flushing the toilet, because the water have a lot of minerals :)

Very nice hostel. Breakfast was nice and good. The owner's are very kind and helpful. You can use a patio like a social room to make a new friend and use all the staff, what you need, like plates, microwave, kettle ... You can find here big tv and comfort seats :). We had a fridge on the room. Wifi signal was fine.

The hotel is in a really good location, and very clean.
    • Family Room

The room was a little small, but it was because it have 4 beds, not a problem at all for us!

The hotel is in a really good location, and very clean. Also the breakfast was better then I expected.

Good value base to explore Nerja and its surroundings

Nothing was missing quite frankly.

The hostal was ideally placed being near the bus station stops and about ten minutes from central Nerja. The great surprises were the lovely little patio with its very attractive breakfast and various items such as access and self-service hot drinks at practically any time of day or evening. Our room was cosy but with good storage and all absolutely excellent value. The managing couple were so helpful throughout with useful information about the area and it was obviously a popular place as there were many guests but all was so relaxed and relaxing. Parking a car was tricky but easy enough if you were prepared to walk for 4 or 5 minutes. Buses served many venues, of course. There were plenty of cafes and restaurants within easy reach. A wonderful value hostal.

I enjoyed and I will use again .,,

Parking I found difficult but found a space in the end

Nice staff, great location used before and I will go back , rooms clean and value for money sure there are more comfy hotels but this is great value for money ...

Highly recommended!

My boyfriend and I stayed in Hostal Azahara for two nights and had an incredible stay. The room was clean and quiet and bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was good with a variety of food to choose from. Location was perfect, walking distance to a lot of cafes and restaurants and to the beach. We commend the Ukrainian couple, Taras and his partner who were in charge when we were there. They were genuinely warm and accommodating hosts, not something you always see in all hotels/hostels. We definitely recommend hostal Azahara and would stay again next time we visit Nerja again!

Convenient, clean, cheap and cheerful staff
    • Double Room for Single Use

I didn’t like room110 as there wasn’t a view from window. This room looks into dining room terrace!

Dining room opened throughout the day, coffee and tea available. Cleanliness , room serviced daily. Convenience to shops, beach, Balcon and bus stop.

Nice place in Nerja
    • Double Room for Single Use

Nice place good value. Included breakfast was more than adequate. Nice young couple and lovely little baby! Close to bus terminal for easy travel.

Very good price, clean and comfortable, with good bars & restaurants nearby.

Stairs could be a problem for elderly people. Room was adequate, but could have been a bit bigger.

Very good breakfast, the best on our 2 wk tour of Andalusia. Very friendly staff.

A very nice hostel.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

There weren't any electrical outlets or personal lamp (nor curtains) on the top bunk bed, and it made too much noise (creaking) as it moved too much when I myself moved.

The breakfast was great, and the staff very friendly and helpful. The room and beds were clean. A nice hostel; I would repeat.

Highly recommended place to stay in Nerja

Earlier breakfast (say from 8:00 or 8:30) would have made it excellent!

I just liked the place from the very beginning :) Very friendly staff ready to help with everything (even printing tickets), very good location with free parking option nearby at Mercadone shopping center (was very important to us as we used Nerja as a base to explore Andalusia), free WiFi, clean rooms, cosy atmosphere, very reasonably priced.

Basic accommodation and friendly staff

Previous guest had been smoking in our room so the fumes were really bad. Staff did try to do an extra clean but the smell just did not go away. Unfortunately that put us off. We had two rooms and the second night the air conditioning did not give out any cool air. Staff was unable to fix it.

It was nice to have some breakfast available in the morning. The staff were very nice and welcoming.

Strongly recommend!! Prefect hostel!!!
    • Double Room for Single Use

Except location, the owners were super kind, the room was cozy enough, the price was the cheapest among the hostel in that area for a double room type, the breakfast was perfect(I like this most), and there was a parking rot. I strongly recommend this hostel if you are scheduled to visit Nerja.

Wonderful stay with nice room and wonderful breakfast!
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The breakfast was delicious; very clean room & cleaned each day; friendly and welcoming hosts; let me store luggage until bus departure; quick walk to downtown and grocery store; quiet at night

Value for money accommodation

The breakfast terrace is only part covered and the weather was poor during our visit. Luckily, the rain stayed away at breakfast time but it was chilly.

The bedroom was clean and comfortable and the bathroom clean with a good shower. The buffet breakfast is simple but plentiful and the breakfast terrace would be lovely on a warm day. The hostal is within easy walking of the whole town.

All in all worth the money for a night

A bit noisy. View of bus station. Hard to find parking.

Nice staff. Really nice breakfast. Big room. Tv and fridge. Clean bathroom. Restaurants close by.

Overall excellent.
    • Double Room for Single Use

The soap container was next to the sink, but there was nothing serving the shower, so you needed to use a glass or get your own soap. Some people were smoking in the breakfast area, albeit not during breakfast, and it wasn't too bad, as it is an internal courtyard open to the elements when the roof cover is not closed.The cupboard smelled a bit foisty.

All you need for an enjoyable bed and breakfast stay. Comfy bed, small fridge, TV, WiFi, decent breakfast, good opportunity to chat to others in the breakfast area.Room was well cleaned daily.

Short break

Didn't get my genius welcome drink.

Cleanliness. Good variety for breakfast. Terrace and avilability of drinks. Good location. Pet friendly. Room was compact but spotlessly clean.

It’s location.

The room was extremely small! a single room at best with a small bed jammed in the corner; leaving one to climb over the other if loo needed through the night, the bedding was inadequate for the time of year; no extra blanket in room. It was not even remotely like what was shown on the Booking.com site; we would not have booked had we known. Maybe Booking.com could alert clients thinking of booking this Hostal that they have a 31 stairs straight climb every time to access this Hostal.

It’s location.

Because of the friendliness of the staff.Their customer service and nice room we Definately be back

I found the Pillows a bit uncomfortable. They were One Long single pillow for x2 . Would have been better to have had individual pillows as we sleep at different heights / levels. The spare pillow was the same , very long oval pillow. There was some noise in morning from the pipes . You could hear others showering. Also you could hear furniture being dragged around on tiled floor. Big problem was the Flooding in the communal eating area. It rained most days and nights. We had to eat food & breakfast in pool,s of water under the table we sat at. Sometimes it was quite cold too. It’s not the staff,s fault But the Owner needs to invest in a modern roof ,Sealed all around. It could still be opened in good weather . Just make it waterproof and somehow stop rain coming in. Another customer told me that in his country you would not be able to serve food in those conditions. Something to look in to .

I liked our room very much. Clean ,comfortable & spacious . Nice and clean bathroom . Good shower too . Wi Fi was great too. Staff were really very friendly and helpful . Many thanks it’s a credit you . You work so hard .

very good location!

There was parking lot 200m away, but it was full. Parking on streets was free, but hard to find spot.

very good location! Friendly and helpful staff.

A great stay and definitely will be back.

It was a pity that there were no English speaking channels on TV as we had one wet day and nothing to do.

The bed was really comfortable and the heater in the room was great as it was a bit cold at night. Tatyanna and family were great hosts and nothing was too much bother for them.

The room was very small and the lighting was cold and...

The room was very small and the lighting was cold and unwelcoming in the room. But the bed was comfortable and the little terrace where we had breakfast was nice. The hostess, Tatiana was a nice woman, and the other guests were very nice. It was a good value, but don't expect 3-star service...

For backpackers

Above average cleaninless. Very small rooms. Breakfast served in an open space. We were there in December, it was unbelievably cold. The space needs to be covered in winter.

Good location. Friendly staff.

Enjoyable, near everything and very helpful owners and staff

A larger room,we did send e mail and told them what size dog we had,also the steps Upto reception and rooms,need to be put into read up on advert no good for disabled people or hard of walking.

The room we were in was a little too small for us,we had a choc lab with us.the owner did try to move us,we was next to the terrace and kitchen which was a bit noisy. The bed was comfy and the bathroom spotless.

Not the best

It's on a really busy main road. That wasn't obvious from the description or reviews I read online. So was noisy and lots of light from the road (and enormous hostal sign outside our room) sliding balcony door didn't really work. Bathroom door handle came off in my hand! Not much space in room. One of the most annoying things was that the included breakfast wasn't available until 9am and neither was the kitchen area unlocked until then too (so you couldn't even prepare your own, which we had brought as a back up as have a young child) even without a child, I thought this was quite late. If you're going out for the day on an excursion or trip or just somewhere early ish - we left to the airport by 8.30am - you miss any chance of breakfast. Clearly this is a value for money place and we didn't expect the Ritz but when comparing similar places this came up favourably but I remain unconvinced.

Value for money. Clean. communual areas.

Sound choice in very nice town even though Nerja is a giant retirement village for expat Brits etc

My bedroom window opened out onto the breakfast area so was noisy in the morning. No biggie.

Not a bad choice for the money. Nothing fancy but OK. Great shower. There's a kitchen area for guest use which was a bonus.

Excellent value in no frills accommodation.

The breakfast terrace is quite small and could get crowded. Our room was on the front so did experience some traffic noise, but this generally wasn't a problem at night when the volume of traffic had died down.

The breakfast was more than adequate, and the items were regularly replenished. It was nice to have a choice of items such as bread, ham, cheese, eggs, cereals, cakes etc. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hostal is located next to the bus stops so very easy to get to from Malaga and visiting neighboring areas such as Frigiliana.

Hopefully one day we will be back

Next time we ask for a room with window or balcony

The staff very friendly, very helpful, lovely people. The hostel itself beautiful. And the location just perfect

Good value for money

Terrace was facing one of the main streets, so it got quite noisy with the traffic in the morning.

Good value for money! Beds were comfortable and room completely sufficient for one night. Bathroom was really clean and the shower was great.

Excellent value and service.

Everything in the bedroom was good, but the mattress seemed to be of very firm foam, making it hot and uncomfortable.

Really good value for money. Excellent breakfast, very pleasant and helpful staff.

Loved it! We'll be back!

We don't need a lift but if you cannot carry your luggage up a long flight of stairs, this will be a problem for you. Rooms at the front can suffer from street noise and internal rooms' windows open onto terrace used for breakfast.

Very pleasant, helpful owner. Excellent budget accommodation with on-the-doorstep public transport. This was our forth stay and we will be back again! Good location for town and beaches: both about 15 min walk. Very good 'free' breakfast though tight for room if everyone wants to eat at the same time. All rooms are en-suite which is unusual for this priced accommodation.

Comfortable, friendly and great value for money.

Lovely clean en suite room with excellent fridge! Great breakfast.Perfect location for walking and exploring the beautiful town and coast of Nerja. We were made to feel very welcome by the owners. Really good value for money, would stay here again.

Great stay. Thank you.

Some traffic noise. The bed was too soft for my liking and shared pillow on the double bed was not so comfortable.

Clean room. Large, clean bathroom, en-suite. Near the beach, shopping & sightseeing. Free parking nearby. Good, friendly service. English spoken. Good breakfast included. Quiet guests. Quiet hotel. Free wi-fi. Air conditioning. Small balcony.

A good budget option for Nerja

My room was pretty basic, fine for what i needed, but not a room where you'd like to spend a lot of time.

I booked this as a lot of the hotels didn't offer any car parking, and here there is a big free parking area 2 mins walk away. The location is fine, just a 10 min walk through the main shopping streets to the beach. The lady who ran the hotel was nice. Internet worked. Breakfast was basic, but functional. Had air conditioning, which worked well.

Room was very clean.

We stayed 2 nights. The hostel is facing a bus station which makes it a bit noisy. The beach is located about 15 minutes by walk. The room was furnished with an old furniture and sleeping was not very comfortable due to very narrow double bed and old mattress. Room was also very small with almost no space for our belongings.

Room was very clean. Free parking is available at the front of the hotel (street parking) or on an unpaved area about 100 meters from the hostel. Breakfast was good with very good selection for this type of property.

Very pleasent surprise to stay there.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

Would not say anything as i have to recommendations for improvement

Lovely staff, even washed a few shirts for me for a couple of euros. Always smiling, break fast was very complete and i would think something for everyone , coffee on tap in the breakfast place. yes would book again with confidence. As I am travelling and not booking till the morning this one i would recommend with no reservations.

For a pet friendly basic hostel it worked well for location and facilities.

The cleanliness of the floor through out our room, bathroom and balcony. Had not been swept or mopped for a while. Dust, hairs and crumbs throughout. I gave my dog a treat on the floor and he dropped it when I picked it up it was covered in all the above.

Breakfast was very good great choices.

Good enough place for the night!

Diffucult to find off-street parking, but not the hostal's fault.

Nice hostal and good value for money. Nice touch to include the breakfast, although nothing special it was very nice to be able to have a coffee and toast in the morning. The room is good enough and I liked the modern refurbished bathroom.

• Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The staff was unfriendly with us, we had arrived by bike and they didn't want that we put in to the hostel the bikes. They didn't help us to look for a place to put the bikes and tried to say that it was our problem not their problem.

Great hostal - great value

There are quite a lot of steps up to the reception - not suitable for people with mobility problems

Very good value for money - great hostal and the staff are lovely.- definitely stay there again. Buses outside and free parking

It was beyond my expectatives
    • Family Room

There is a busy road in front of the hostal and it is a bit noisy but it was not anoying for us.

The hostal is not too big but really comfortable. There is a nice patio open for you want to use and there is microwave, toaster, kettle, etc. The staff is so helpfull and kind. We had welcome drink for genious and they offer a bottle of wine! Thank you!

Not somewhere I will be going back to in a hurry.

It was the 1st and last time I will stay at one star hostel, the noise of other residents during the night was horrendous, doors slamming, people shouting, the breakfast was a joke, the meat and cheese were in the same container and weren't even chilled.

Not a youth hostel. Good place with free breakfast.
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

not a social place to meet other travellers not close to beach (you can walk to beach)

OK hostal with low price and free excellent breakfast right by bus stop and ticket office in beautiful Nerja. Run by friendly service minded people. But if you are young and travelling alone wishing to meet people at a typical youth hostel, this is not it. Choose the other hostel closer to the sea then, which has a much more social athmosphere than this one and with open kitchen and shared living room. But this is perfect if you are a couple or family who wishes to be left alone with no noise around and you don´t care to be close to beach.

I think the place was great spot with bus station, staff was...

I think the place was great spot with bus station, staff was so kind. If you have plan to visit Frigiliana, you can take the bus in front of this hostel. Anyway, i really appreciate for woman who is the owner of hotel :)

Good value for basic accommodation

Parking could have been a problem but we got lucky and found the only space around the whole block. The hostel is on the first floor with no lift, at least not that we found. With over 30 steps to the reception, it's good exercise!

The triple room had plenty space for the three beds and the bathroom was large with a great shower. Breakfast was plentiful although choice a little limited, taken in a pleasant and cool patio area. The owners were very friendly and helpful.

I will love to come back
    • Double Room for Single Use

Well I was lucky to get a parking spot in front of the hostal, but then was too scared to move my car during all my stay, on the other hand the location is very good and I enjoyed walking everywhere I needed to.

All the little nice details, like a fridge in the room, a big nice terrasse for everybody where smoking was allowed, you could prepare your tea or coffee, use dishes and feel comfortable, was like an extension of your room, was an excellent value for the money.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Very enjoyable but with problems !
    • Double Room for Single Use

Taking of payment ! see above

Only one night but very good - staff excellent and helped with problems. A bit noisy from other guests - not Hotel fault. One problem with payment - when you arrive payment has been taken without being asked "would you like to pay in euros or dollars?) this is supposed to be asked from the client BEFORE taking payment. As payment was taken before i arrived it was too late to say I always pay in EUROS ! Therefore payment was taken in POUNDS with a mark up fee of 3% - would not have agreed to this !! Hotel should wait and ask customer how they wish to pay !!

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Good value for money

Basic, clean accommodation. Very good value for money. Breakfast was good value. Would suit travellers on a budget, but having said we had a very pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

The terrace outside used for breakfats was nice.
    • Quadruple Room

It is not practical to unload your luggage from the car as the parking spaces on the street are all taken and there are many steps. The free parking nearby is a bit further and more steps to get there.

The terrace outside used for breakfats was nice. The room was very clean and the staff was helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Fantastic find in nerja

There are a double flight of stairs up to the entrance so people with disabilities would have reall problems with acces but that's to be understood in the context of a old Spanish building.

The accommodation is really well located with a huge public free parking space opposite. The hostel is 5 minutes from the centre on what is a great walk through the old town of nerja. The accommodation was comfortable with free wifi. Finally given the value we didn't expect such a magnificent breakfast with everything you could think of on offer. Finally a nod to the staff who where warm and welcoming and helpful. I will certainly be back for more what a find

A great place to stay in every way
    • Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room

The breakfast here is the best in any Spanish hostel I have stayed. Very clean and good facilities. Close to buses and shops so really handy. Would come here again anytime. Excellent value for money. You are even supplied with a towel and they make your bed. Tv and fridge in room too. Best hostel I have been in.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

convenient and cheap in pricy Nerja
    • Double Room for Single Use

It was quite basic as the price would suggest so you can't expect too much. There was no chair to sit on making it uncomfortable to do anything. Breakfast didn't start till 9:00, which is too late for me so I didn't really partake of it but it looked fine for a continental breakfast. Fortunately, just a few doors down from the hostal is a small cafe that opened at 6:00 a.m. that is frequented by locals up early for work.

the location was perfect for me, as I wanted to be the near bus "station" (just a bus stop and ticket booth) for the bus from Malaga. Hot water came up very quickly in the shower.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Homely and welcoming
    • Double Room for Single Use

Smoking in the common areas. TV on during breakfast. Very few complaints, except general comings and goings of a busy hostel!

Very friendly helpful staff, who bent over backwards to supply everything.We felt very much at home and could make drinks or snacks whenever we liked. Free tea/coffee; and an excellent breakfast. Lovely houseplants too!

• Reviewed: 19 February 2017

tatyana works so hard trying her very best to accommodate everyone.

First night spent in a very small room bed pushed against the wall at one side, not very much space with the dog also sharing our room. moved into a much bigger room the next day at the front which was much better.

good breakfast on lovely terrace, great location, clean.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Great stop over

Very good breakfast. Large comfy bad. This is oh second visit and we cannot fault it for value for money. There's free parking at front and rear of building. The tapas bar on the left as you leave the exit has really good coffee and fresh snacks.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

Excellent value for money good location, clean, good free wifi

Parking is difficult immediately around hostel but there is free parking over the road down a hill. Just means you have a hill to climb to get back to hostel!

Brilliant accommodation very clean. Owners attentive and allowed us to check in early. Excellent location. The most powerful shower I have ever experienced! Clean.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Spotlessly clean, Good value
    • Double Room for Single Use

Apart from not liking the first room I had.....everything else was excellent

It was perfect for a solo female traveller as there was a lovely communal terrace whereby you did not feel isolated. A continent buffet breakfast was served on the terrace and tea and coffee was available without charge all day. The property was very clean. It was my first time staying in a hostel as opposed to a hotel and it was much better than I expected. I changed to a bigger, better room at the back of the property and the staff were happy to facilitate this change as I did not like the first room I had due to it being small and dark.additionally the Wi-Fi throughout the property was excellent. I would recommend azahara to anyone travelling on a budget...bedding and towels were changed regularly and the bed was comfy......what more could you want for the price

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

Fantastic value for the money

Lovely hostess, everything nice, clean, apears to be new. Nice terace that everyone can use.fantastic value for the money. Would happily stay there again.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

great, clean, tidy little place near enough to walk to the beach,

I didn't mind but others might be troubled by the long flight of stairs up.

Safe parking, Clean simple, great breakfast, easy manner of staff, spacious and also we had a cute little balcony. FAB

• Reviewed: 11 January 2017

Very Handy for travellers.

We had a room at the front facing the road and it was VERY noisy, even with windows closed. Despite setting the air conditioning to 16degrees, the bed was very hot.

Excellent location, right at bus stop and close to plenty of eateries. Decent breakfast considering the price paid.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Splendid

I was very hesitant when booking the place. - It seemed too cheap. But when traveling with your pet the choice is limited. However, it was simply one of the best places I ever stayed in. No luxury, but everything you need; an excellent bed and pleasant service.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2016

Good for a quick stop-over

Parking near the hotel is scarce, reserved spaces would be best. The power went out several times during our stay (during normal weather), so using the hair dryer was a challenge.

The breakfast area was quite nice. Even though it was a bit chilly being out on the patio, the food selection was very good. The location was nice in regards to walking through the downtown shops on the way to the "Balcony of Europe".

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Very quick access from the highway
    • Quadruple Room

The place for breakfast is quite small and all the places were full when we got there. Breakfast is buffet style, food is good and variate, but some things were gone when we got there

Very quick access from the highway

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

Nerja caves
    • Family Room

Good place for a stopover. We got a night there to see the city and caves in the next morning. Room with a balcony, quite small but enough. Spacious patio to get breakfast (included). Public free parking downstairs (could be full, but we were lucky). A walking distance to the center, but we prefer to go by car as didn't want to spent time. Quality-price is balanced.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

ideal for a cheap get away

staff was helpful we asked to move and she sorted it. Beds very comfy lovely bathrooms . Clean did the job for a cheaper get away . Would stay again .

Rolls Royce of one star Hostels

This is a hostel! One star and its the rolls royce of hostels, as far as one stars you will never find a better one, great value for money, spotless, great breakfast, room is small but air conditioned, shower brand new in perfect working order. Perfect location! Nothing to complain about thank you,

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

Nice but not for a lay in after 7 .

Noise from school playground across the narrow lane.ALso loading of vans for work on the narrow back lane. Very noisy where our bedroom was.

Breakfast was varied good value.But the milk was too warm for the cereals should have been kept in the fridge overnight.also 2 toasters needed when busy.