Reviews of Hosteria de Arnuero 3 stars

Barrio Palacio, 17, 39194 Arnuero, Spain

#2 of 4 hotels in Arnuero

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Amazing bed and breakfast place, every detail in te decor thought of. 5min drive from beach. Our iids and dog loved it! We had room 10, has an extra sofabed, so beautiful!

• Double or Twin Room

smell from sink in bathroom, dangerous for tall people (spiky edge of beam in 1.85m in room no. 2), a little noisy (next to road and old windows)

breakfast was very good, private parking, dinner (in the restaurant of the hosteria), garden

• Double or Twin Room

Poor wifi signal. Quite a way from Santander in the opposite direction to where we wanted to go.

Lovely imaginative decor, great gardens, staff couldn't do enough for us. Great value for money. Romantic setting. Excellent. Would be a 10 except poor wifi signal.

• Penthouse

I can't speak Spanish and I felt a little uneasy and not relaxed as the people were very busy with candles and things around the hotel working.

I liked the fact that there was a bus stop near the property which enabled me to go to Santona and also Santander because I had no car. The first receptionist printed me a bus timetable and then when I couldn't find the bus stop to Santona I went back to ask where it was but u have to stand opposite the bus stop on the left. A passerby had told me I had to walk 25 minutes to get to the bus stop for Santona. I walked 10 and turned back to discover from the receptionist that this was not true. When I enquired again she showed me where to stand....outside the nearby supermarket.

• Penthouse

Wished we could have had time to try their restaurant because breakfast was great.

Beautiful old house, decorated with care in style we like. Staff friendly and accomodating.Area great for walking and bike riding.

The unique atmosphere

• Reviewed: 30 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

We found our bed too soft

Lovely building, food fine and reasonably price.

• Reviewed: 20 March 2016

There is nothing to complain about!

Very nice athmosphere over all. The house has many cute details and the room we stayed in (the attic) was so cute and the bed very comfy. The food is very good and so is the breakfast. Outside the entrance there is an elegant garden which was very pleasant to sit and relax in. And the staff are very warm and friendly. Everything (furniture, decoration etc) in this place seems to have been carefully chosen by the owners and that and the hosts give the place its nice ambience.

• Reviewed: 24 April 2016

Very cute, bohemian hotel. Stunning decor and uniquely styled rooms. Breakfast was delicious and the staff were warm and friendly.

• Reviewed: 29 August 2015