Reviews of Hotel Crunia 4 stars

Avenida Fonteculler, 58, 15174 Culleredo, Spain

#1 of 4 hotels in Culleredo

• Double or Twin Room

Comfortable hotel, helpful staff. We stayed there as it is near the airport and we arrived very late at night. The check-out until midday was helpful. Staff very accommodating with our young children.

Totally faultless.

Lovely family run hotel. This was our third stay here. As always made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble. Great buffet breakfast. Great location for a walk along the paseo along the Ria de O Burgo.

• Double or Twin Room

Tea and coffee making facility to be provided. Better light colour in bathroom

Lovely supper. Home cooked. Homely. However, was all peaceful at supper and they turned the TV on for news. Why do hotel always so often need to have TVs on walls. The front of the hotel is on a main road, but the back of the hotel faces over a really good walking place with promenade. The walk from here is superb and great for running and enjoying the water and air. Hotel was very relaxed. Could have done with a tea / coffee making facilities in room. Room was not large, but comfortable and with good price point. Homely feel with helpful staff. I arrived late on Sunday and the person on duty prepared for me a superb sandwich in a timely and kind manner - which was very and tasty. I'd stay again for one or two nights if I was in the area, more a hotel for solo than for family, but great location for airport and accessible for walking and good staff.

• Double or Twin Room

Staff were very friendly, the food was kept simple but very good quality and extremely well priced. The hotel was immaculate and kept to a high standard. I really can’t fault this hotel.

• Double Room with Sea View

For us nothing. Everything was perfect.

The hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The bedroom was spacious and very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again.

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. We arrived after midnight and left before 8am so in no position to judge

Convenient for Airport Comfortable, clean room Friendly staff

• Double or Twin Room

Maybe the satellite TV could of had some international channels - but not a big issue.

I have friends in nearby Cambre. It is both near the river and the airport. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a nice cafe/restaurant, modern bathroom w bait bathtubs, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Along the river runs a nice park for strolling and walking. There are 2 grocery stores next door and a pharmacy across the street.

• Double or Twin Room

I have scratched my head for half an hour to find somthing wrong with this hotel and I haven't find any. :)

Very nice hotel, very kind and helpful staff, very clean and superconfortable bedroom and bathroom. It was a pity to spend there just 8 hours between connecting flights. I hope I will come back.

• Double or Twin Room

There was nothing to dislike. Everything was perfect for me.

Typical Spanish hotel. Far removed from a resort hotel, but that should not detract from its charm. I was made very welcome after arriving after midnight. The gentleman, whom I assume to be the owner, insisted that I have some potato crisps to accompany the beer that I had requested. Although I declined the offer, he very kindly brought a bowl to my room. My bedroom was particularly comfortable and immaculately clean. Breakfast next morning was very good. And the lady at reception, whom I also assume to be a family member, was particularly helpful in providing me with some very useful information as a visitor new to the area. It's an easy drive from the airport, and a short drive to the city centre - around 6km.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Double Room with Sea View

Loved just about everything except the rather uncomfortable bolster pillows. A minor criticism when everything else taken into account.

Great location near to the airport. Wonderful friendly staff. The hotel has a real family atmosphere. Lovely bar and restaurant offering home cooked meals (great value menu del día) and a generous buffet breakfast. Immaculate well-equipped rooms.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Not a problem for me, but it was far from the city centre, neighbourhood has few services though there was a bar where one could find bocadillos.

Good for airport. Clean, comfortable, well kept, nice view of river.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel is just outside of A Coruña in a semi-industrial area. At first, we thought this could be a problem but the bus service is excellent and frequent and we were able get around very easily.

It is a family run hotel and it is very friendly. The staff made every effort to make you comfortable. The restaurant was excellent, even to accommodate personal tastes and requirements. The staff spoke several languages and recommended interesting things to do in A Coruña. Highly recommended.

Perfect

N/a

Every thing

• Double or Twin Room

Taxi from airport a little expensive even though it's very close

People

Route from the airport.

Good breakfast.

• Double or Twin Room

Huge clean room.. very friendly welcome..amazing coffee and fresh orange with toast at 4:40 am before we left for the airport.. thank you!!

Close to the Hospital.

• Double or Twin Room

Freshly squeezed orange juice from the really helpful guy. Friendly reception staff.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Room was bigger than expected, bed was exceptionally comfortable, staff were helpful and friendly, view was lovely. Hotel was beautiful.

• Double or Twin Room

Is brill cos.close to airport. €10 average fare. They are used to late flights which is.very usefull eespecially in off season

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Clean, comfortable room, friendly, helpful staff. Lovely restaurant across the road for dinner. Great for a one night stop over.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2016

the staff here are amongst the best, most friendly and attentive of any hotel I have ever stayed in worldwide. Each time I visit they remember such small details, down to my preferences for which wine I have with dinner. I am always given such a warm welcome....I won't stay anywhere else in A Coruna. The food and wine is also super fresh, varied and amazing value. The location for me is ideal as I need access to the airport and motorway for business rather than the town centre. Other small, but extremely important details include having a decent hairdryer in the bathroom (that is not attached to the wall!) and a lovely big, walk-in rain shower.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

This was our first night in Spain - the hotel was very convenient for the airport at A Coruna and the staff on duty were extremely helpful. We had a very nice, and inexpensive meal in the resturant

• Reviewed: 6 July 2015

It's super close to the airport. We took a taxi there and the fare was very low. The staff was very nice and the rooms were gorgeous! We had a sea view that was beautiful. The staff called a taxi for us in the morning and gave us a parting gift of a 1.5 liter bottle of water.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2015

We were greeted by a friendly lady. Even though we were early, she arranged for our room to be cleaned and ready right away. She called for a taxi to the airport in the morning and recommended restaurant. In the morning, a different staff member insisted on making us coffee even though we were leaving the hotel at 5 a.m. Very nice.

• Reviewed: 11 April 2015

I picked this hotel because it was the closest to the airport which suited our first night in A Coruna. The lady in reception made us feel so welcome, along with one other member of staff they made our stay and the hotel really stand out. They both looked after us at check in, in the bar, for dinner and they were also both in serving us breakfast in the morning as well. On departure, they were interested in what we were doing, helped us plan our forward journey, recommended places to stop and visit on the way and gave us water for our travels. Its people like them which really make the hotel, they are the true definition of what customer service should be. I would go back and recommend it to friends, I nearly cancelled my last hotel just to spend my last evening here but i couldnt!

• Reviewed: 7 March 2016

Extremely polite and helpful personnel. Gorgeous big bath, even for a guy like me, 190 cm tall... :)

• Reviewed: 20 September 2015

Location and parking--near airport.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2015

The friendliness of the staff

• Reviewed: 19 August 2015

Well located for an early flight. Friendly staff

• Reviewed: 12 August 2015

The toilet seats are strange - bidet combo - not comfortable.

Good location. Just outside city but free parking all round.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2015

Very clean and comfortable property

• Reviewed: 18 June 2015

The staff at this establishment made the start to our first visit to Galicia seamless. They could not have been more helpful.

• Reviewed: 31 May 2015

The staff and facilities

There are also 12 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Hotel Crunia traveller photo gallery