Reviews of Bellevue Vistanova 3 stars

Berganti, 2, 07183 Palmanova, Spain

#42 of 44 hotels in Palmanova

3.9

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Nice view, at least from our room.

Terrible quality of refurbishing that makes you uncomfortable. For example the bathroom was filling up with water after showering. Super uncomfortable beds! Poor quality of food and variety.

Nice view, at least from our room.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Nice modern hotel. Good value.

Dinner was not really tasteful, seemed quite premade and heated up.... Room not well isolated, rather too easy to hear the nabours next door. No change of bed- linnen in 5 days.Only towels....

Nice breakfast with lots of different courses. Nice bathroom / shower with lots of hot water. Great view to the sea and beach. 24 hours check-in.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The rooms were recently renewed and had everything we needed...

The view from the balcony is awful - looking over old buildings and open ‘dumpster’. The pool had a good setting but was dirty. Staff at the reception was careless.

The rooms were recently renewed and had everything we needed for our stay. Breakfast was good as well with a lot of options!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The location of the hotel was ideal for both beaches and for...

The location of the hotel was ideal for both beaches and for bars and restaurants. The hotel has had a facelift since the last time I stayed there and much improved and the staff were great

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The experience was good, but there are things to improve. Magaluf, in my opinion, is overrated.

But also the location is very noisy during the night, too much party outside. Of course, it is not the problem of the hotel, but the review it more about the general experience. In front of my balcony, there were towels and chairs (and more stuff) hanging on a big tree (probably some stupid people through them all there) but after I notified they didn't do anything( it was the first day, one week after nothing), the view after that was disgusting. The WiFi is paid, come on, it is not Caribean beach or 5 start hotel to pay for that. They had some parking area in front of the hotel, but I don't know who was using it.

The food was ok, not special. The desserts were delicious It was cleaned and it looked that they are/were renovating. The staff was fine. No problem at all nice location from the beach.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nice location on the hill in the midle of two town centres...

If you stay in the hotel be prepared to go up and down the hill or 100 stairs to the beach. In the season may be noisy, walls are very thin.

Nice location on the hill in the midle of two town centres of Magaluf and Palma Nova. Relatively silent place, centres are 5 minutes both directions. Very good meal, lot of fruits and vegetables.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nice hotel and we enjoyed Palma Nova. We hadn't been before and will certainly visit again

We had a safety deposit box that didn't lock in room 305. we were there for 6 nights but had to pay for 7 which I thought was unfair. Despite the hotel handy-man and the hotel receptionists trying to get it to work, we had nowhere safe to keep our valuables all week

The breakfast was good as was the food for the evening meal. quite a bit of choice and plenty of it.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Really enjoyed and would return to this hotel .

Nothing really affected me negatively , so no issues .

Rooms were clean .Nice complimentary breakfast in the morning . Good staff . Plenty of sunbeds around pool available . Very good location . In centre of resort , but quiet around pool and rooms .

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Location was perfect,clean hotel,everything in the room...

Small bathroom,the shower was a joke,my carry on luggage for the aeroplane was bigger than the stand in shower,water was everywhere,had to mop the floor every time i had a shower.

Location was perfect,clean hotel,everything in the room looked new.well looked after.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Perfect place!

When having a Shower it made the whole bathroom floor very wet.

Staff are great especially Filipe on reception, nothing was too much trouble for gin. View from balcony is great. Location great and rooms serviced everyday. The room was nice and clean and decor nice and modern.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Perfect location for ultimate beach experience!!!

You have to pay daily to use the safe inside the room

Perfect location between Maga beach and Palmanova beach!!! Also right up the street from all the clubs and bars in Maga. They offer an 30€ charge if your flight is a late flight and you will like to stay at the hotel until then.

The breakfast was great and the location is very good if you...

Had a room with a shared balcony which was shared with 4 to 5 other rooms. Was expecting a private one. My shower drain was blocked for 4 days, and the janitor was sent each time to clean it. If I had a shower after 8pm there was no janitor and I was just given extra towels and asked to lay them on the bathroom floor. So for 4 days of my holiday, I was dealing with an overflowing bathroom. I requested for another room, or to fix the drain, but to change the room you had to go in the morning only (is what I was told by the receptionist), which I couldn't because I was booked onto organised tours that picked me up every morning. The area is noisy at night and no amount of earplugs can compensate, that is just Magaluf I guess.

The breakfast was great and the location is very good if you want to go to the beach often. There is also a bus stop nearby to get to the city (takes about an hour to get to most places).

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

loved it

> I didn't like that there was no fresh fruit or vegetables @ the breakfast. As a raw vegan I couldn't eat anything. > no free WI-FI

> The room was pretty amazing. > it is situated 2 minutes away from the beach.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Great location not far from beach

I didn’t like how it looked different from the pictures I seen when I booked the hotel and the pool area was a lot smaller from the pictures I seen before I booked up.

I liked the style of the hotel and the location was brilliant!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Overall, clean, comfy, near to beach, shops and bars/restaurants. Value for money. No entertainment.

Not keen on the restaurant staff telling you where you should sit.

Fast check-in, friendly staff ( spoke excellent English which for many, is a bonus ).

Stuff and service was excellent.

Water! It was really smelly, bathroom was funky too. Not very pleasing experience as it really smelled weird. Really close to bars, pubs; rooms facing the street are right on top of the bar with two terraces, people were clubbing until early morning hours; really noisy all through the night, really not suitable for quite stay. Area is nice but it is pretty commercial - a lot of souvenir shops feels like one big shopping mall. A lot of drunk Brits and other tourists parting all through the day and night. Pool closes at 6.

Stuff and service was excellent. Everybody was friendly, open to all crazy questions and needs we have had. Breakfast was great. Rooms were clean, well equipped. Pool was nice addition too. Very close to beach, shops, bars, restaurants and public transport. We were able to check in before official check in time and check out was very flexible too. Lady at the reception deserves a prize!

Ignore bad reviews.

Ignore bad reviews. It's amazing hotel with lovely staff.I went there with another 2girls and we really enjoyed it.5minutes walk to beach and same to party street in Magaluf. Highly recommend!:)

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Ok

Member of staff and comfort & value for money

Sorry but we had a bad experience , partially our fault , on a late arrival we had aparantly only booked for 1 adult , the hotel were not very helpful , informing us there was no other rooms available and nothing they could do , only we had to pay extra and stay in a single room , so the next day I phoned yourselves to try and resolve our situation , Spoke with a very nice man who phoned the hotel directly , the staff at th hotel taken the call was very upset and rude , and was not prepared to listen to our explanation , straight after speaking with your colleagues slammed our new room key and insulted us , In front of other guests , When all of this could have been resolved nicely and amicably , The rooms were clean and kept clean , The drain in our new room was given off bad ordours every time you used the sink ...a problem with slinging door and bed very hard ...because the room was cleaned daily and location was ok and other members of staff were polite , this helped our stay , The pool has got a very bad scum mark at the water level .. Breakfast was ok so we only used it twice , As for value for money it was not .. I would like to thank your member of staff again for helping ourselves on resolving our room booking , We booked in two adults and dates all the time using your app this was the first time in lead to a mistake .

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great hotel close to everything, spotless clean and...

I like everything. Some rooms are close to the strip and can be noisy. If you want to go to bed before 10pm this is not the hotel for you

Great hotel close to everything, spotless clean and breakfast was tops

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Less than basic accommodation

I asked for a Tripple room. They gave me a very small double room with an extra cot bed squeezed in. So there was no room to walk between beds and the room was poorly furnished, uncomfortable and damaged.

The location and pool

A relaxing and enjoyable stay.

It would have been nice if the bar had traditional Spanish music or soul/pop playing, rather than the Spanish TV showing Spanish quiz shows. This spoiled any potential mood.

The food in the restaurant was excellent and the rooms cleaned to a high standard on a daily basis.

Overpriced, but clean.
    • Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child )

If you want wi-fi, forget about living in the 21st century. They charge you 5€ a day for each device!!! If you want to sit, play cards or chat with friends, go to your room or leave the hotel, as the manager said to us. You cannot sit anywhere around the pool after 8pm. The food was all over the same, nithing creative, fries for breakfast...and nothing ti dring on dinner. You have to buy water or anything if you want. And the elevator is so slow, you literally have to wait 10 minutes for it....we had a stroller, so we had no option (only stairs which was better than the wait)

The room was always clean, room service did their job very well. We could check in earlier, what was great. Pool and the surrounding was clean and comfy.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

I do not recommend .

What is written has description of the hotel is not true. The hotel was described as having animation wich was false. Swimming pool very cold water and closed at 18.00. We had no air conditioning during 4 days. No refund was given. The food was all heated nothing was grilled fresh. Always the same food . No WiFi. The cards to open bedroom door kept on failing.

Towels changed everyday and cleaning lady very nice.

Property was lovely and always very clean.

Property was lovely and always very clean. The staff where amazing and friendly and helped in any way they could. The hotel was always very clean and a great location

The best kept secret in Parmanova

First off, the staff - so incredibly friendly and helpful. From the Manageress and her Assistant Managers, to the bar staff, the kitchen staff, maids and pool attendants. You will not find a hotel that can better the approach they have to your comfort, enjoyment and in truth helping you achieve whatever it is that you want or need while on holiday. Add to the mix a wonderful pool and poolside area where all residents seem to make friends very easily as its not too big nor too small. The food is really very very good for the money and the rooms are amazing and modern. I stayed in 4 and 5* hotels during the same holiday and returned to Bellvue as it was far better regardless of the cost being almost half! Perhaps this is the best kept secret in Parmanova. When I go again there is only one hotel I will be staying at.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Very Bad.

1. Bathroom was leaking from the shower area all the time. 2. Air Con wasn't working at all, it was too hot weather outside and air con was hardly passing the cold air. 3 days same issue. 3. Telephone wasn't even connected or didn't even had a slot to put in.

Apart from the location and food was okay. Nothing that I liked!

Very good brilliant location

One of the staff on the nightshift I forgot my key in the room and he was a bit angry and shouting at me but I didn’t want to put in a report

It was a last minute booking but very very good

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Not recommended for families

This place is not suited for families. The hotel is located in downtown Magaluf - just opposite the most noicy street with only bars and discoteques. Party going on to 5 in the morning and then drunk people make a lot of noicy when returning to the hotel. When arriving at the hotel there was not a suitable room for us and for 1 night we were placed in a room in the basement - next to only young party people. We did not get any sleep at all due to noise from the bars/discoteques. We were moved to the 4th floor for the rest of the stay - better but you should still expect noise. So I cannot recommend this hotel for other than young people.

Cleaning and new towels every day.

Good location,quite hotel in the aria

We had breakfast and dinner with our booking and the staff was not nice at all in the restaurant downstairs. The rooms were not clean everyday, they only changed the towels and many times it was even dirty.

When we arrived, we got offered a quite room which was looking at the pool instead of another looking at the street,. The hotel manager was very friendly. The location is good, everything was close. Breakfast and dinner was great, many things to choose from.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Mr Clean

Everything perfect except they were young customers making noise middle of the night which is understandable it's next to Magaluf

Very friendly staff and very clean

Fab pool and sun beds/loungers.

Lack of WiFi

Fab pool and sun beds/loungers. Comfy and clean rooms. Good breakfast choice. Perfect location for both palmanova and for Magaluf. Really good hotel.

Just the noise at night but that can not be put down to the hotel

Definitely not suitable for family’s, was extremely loud at night, lots of young groups.

NIGHTMARE HOTEL!

We arrived to be greeted by one of the rudest members of staff. We were given a quote which was more expensive compared to the one which we first booked the rooms for by booking.com, we were then given rooms which were not cleaned at all, beer bottles left over and beds all dirty. After complaining and asking for a different room, we were told that it was not their fault and had to wait over an hour for another room. Furthermore, when we asked for an iron, the member of staff told us there’s a cost of 30 euros!! When we decided to ask a different member of staff a different day, they happily gave us one but one which barely worked. In addition, WiFi was provided for a total of 30 minutes which afterwards there was also a cost of 30 euros a week. Our booking was supposed to be of a room with a balcony overlooking the pool in which we paid extra for, however we were provided with rooms which had a common shared terrace which was dirty. The breakfast at the hotel was less than satisfactory. The option of food was minimal and the food which was there, was all supermarket value with bland flavour. The safes in our rooms in which we could “hold our possessions within safely” did not work at all and we had to risk by leaving our valuables hidden away behind our clothes. Last but not least, our room was broken into the last night whilst we were out leaving in somebody taking one of our phones and leaving a broken hotel tv behind. When explaining this situation to the hotel, they did not bother investigating nor looking back at cctv footage, instead they had told us we had to pay a fine or otherwise the police would be called. When correctly deciding not to pay a fine for something which we did not do, the staff called the police and told them that we had damaged hotel property, the police also did not bother asking for cctv footage and forced us to pay the fine. Please, do not stay at this hotel as it is a rip off for the price!!!

Location close to the strip.

The view from our room was basically a building site Drinks at the bar were expensive and no fridge in the room

Staff were great Clean and modern room

I enjoyed that the property was very close to the beach of...

I enjoyed that the property was very close to the beach of Palmanova and Magaluf and shops everywhere, you just come out of the hotel and as your turn left, down the stairs there is the beach and all the shops and supermArkets and restaurants. You can book near you trips to other places. The hotel is fine, at night it is a bit noisy because it is close to Magaluf and young people party til late, but it is not impossible to sleep. Overall, I enjoyed it!

Only for max 1 -2 nights length of stay!

Too noisy at sleep. You can hear everything from bars ( 100 m distance) to your neighbours .( next , up or down) or from balkony. Rooms are with paper walls. Swimming pool music is un necessary to start at 09:00 . This hotel seemed to be popular among very young people who can not behave with respect towards others.

Rooms were cleaned /checked daily. Very close to beaches. There was a breakfast..

Good location , close to both Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches

Was a bit noisy at night time with teens but wasn’t too much of a problem with the doors closed

Good location , close to both Palma Nova and Magaluf beaches

Terrible stay!

I booked for 3 nights for 2 people than unfortunately my partner had to leave 1 day before. When we arrived we informed the reception about this but we ended up to pay anyhow the 3 nights for the 2 people and on the top also the taxes for 3 days for 2 people. We arrive in the room and actually is so small that only 1 person per time can walk around the bed and.....surprice surprice.... there is a spider on the ceiling! Amazing crap!!! The hotel has no parking so we didn't know where to put our 500 car....but thanks God was not high season so we could park somewhere near the hotel.....of course was not free parking!!! To conclude the breakfast quality was very low.....I mean LIDL products level...in Spain I expect something different! Overall a disaster.....I would expect now someone from the property management to give us a re-found at least for the 3rd night.

I girl at the reception was very nice suggesting place to go for lunch and to visit.

Horrible Service

Service was terrible. Gentleman by the name of Omar in the front desk was really rude and not helpful at all. When checking in he requested for our passports and credit card. Once the payment had already gone through he then only notified us that the hotel was booked out and transferred us to another hotel. He insisted that the rooms were of the same standard which definitely was NOT THE SAME. When coming back to complain about the other hotel. He did not assist us in trying to resolve the matter. There was a lady by the name of Alicia who was his senior and she too did not assist us. Instead told us to come the next day to resolve the matter with a manager. The next day we spoke to the manager by the name of Paula who was helpful and notified us that Alicia was in fact a manager of the hotel. Wasted money on a 1 night stay at a hotel which we didn even stay qt. When we asked for our money back they did not give us the money back for the 1st night.

All rooms are renovated, clean and tidy.

All rooms are renovated, clean and tidy. Breakfast very tasty. Nice pool. Hotel is located extremely closed to Magaluf party street (discos and bars) and beaches. Warning! This hotel has many party-guests ;))) I and my friends really enjoyed the stay.

modern funky decor, polite staff and excellent location.

more music around the pool

the hotel decor is amazing they need to upload the new photos, the rooms are spot on and the bed is comfy. right in the middle of the action but yet sounds far away enough to relax! lovely restaurants at the back of the strip on the beach front is a must! would definitely go back!

The location was great, walking distance to 2 beaches.

WiFi for 5 euro / day !!!!! This is absolutely crazy in this century !!!!!! I was shocked. I have never had to pay for a WiFi in hotel or hostel. No fridge in the room.

The location was great, walking distance to 2 beaches. The room was newly redone and the bed was really comfy.

Nice stay

My parents said that compare to the other years for sure was nicer in a room and on swimming pool but food was worst... maybe a chef is new but food had no taste. its very noisy outside mostly at 6am because of one of the bar what is open at this time but it is Magaluf so if you want quiet place just pick diffrent localization :)

It was 3rd time when my parents stayed in this hotel an for sure the best one. since this year hotel is renovated and fresh (the did it very cheap way but for now is ok). rooms are light and clean, nice shower instead of bathtube. I asked few weeks before my parents came about higher floor and nicer view than last years and I want to say BIG THANK YOU ;-) Man in reception did his best and parents get best view for sea side, one more time thank you.

Very good hotel to stay for party with friends!

Very good hotel to stay for party with friends! Incredibly close to Magaluf disco street. Nice rooms, good breakfast, swimming pool is here and beaches very close as well.

Worst 3 star hotel I've ever been to

They didn't change the towels everyday, or give new shampoo bottles, and when I asked for it they said, this is not a 5 star hotel! Also, in the bar I asked for a glass with ice, they said NO! I even offer to pay for it, they said: you have to buy a drink! Very unfriendly staff, look like they were just counting the minutes to get off of work. Never again

Very Nice

Everything other than the location was 100%. The only issue was our room (433) overlooking the "Magaluf Strip" which was constant noise (Music & screaming kids) until 6am every morning (Sometimes later) The reception staff could have been happier but the hotel itself was spotless. Recently Refurbed there was a small issue with the bathroom floor flooding when the walk in shower was in use. Beds comfortable, air con all fine & many balconies were Sunset Facing. No seaview. Would I stay again ? Probably not unless Guaranteed a room NOT overlooking the "Strip".

Beds were really comfy.

No pool to use at the time 😩

Beds were really comfy. Staff helpful, hotel v clean , only problem we were not advised pool would not be ready during our 4 day stay!

Bellevue Vista nova

The sheer number of prostitutes at side of hotel on steps waiting too mug people

Everything to do with hotel was top quality. Except safe in room wouldn't work.

Lovely place

No swimming pool, it was supposed to be ready by the beginning of June, it was not ready at all, I was supposed to get drinks at dinner free, I was charged each time

The room was lovely, and the staff where very nice and friendly

Great value hotel, much nicer than expected.

Booked this property as it was close to a hotel my family were staying as it was the cheapest option. (although the hotel they were at was £500 more my room was much nicer than the more expensive hotel) I was surprised at how nice the hotel was, we didn't use the facilities much. Breakfast was lovely. Would definitely return to this hotel once the swimming pool is up and running.

Not cool

I was surprised that the swimming pool is under construction and I had to pay for the WiFi and didn’t find iron in the room as it said in the booking facilities the bed was not comfortable and the air conditioning wasn’t working and the view was construction garbages

You get what you pay for

We were given a room located is some sort of basement, extremely basic, tow beds in the room, some shelves and a plastic garden table set. It was evident that the room had just been finished, and rests of paint had not been cleaned from the floor yet. If you go to puntaballena to get drunk and crawl back to the room, you’ll be alright, higher expectations? Go somewhere else

This hotel is situated by a beautiful beach and a stones throw from the Magaluf strip.

Pool was closed due to renovations, however wasn’t made aware of this when booking

The hotel has been renovated from the last visit I had. It’s very modern and clean looking. Rooms are very nice with comfortable beds! Food is ok too, however for the price we paid we really can’t complain - very reasonably priced. We were a group of friends travelling for our friends birthday. We had a great time visiting the Magaluf strip each night - no need for transport as everything is literally on the doorstep.

Reasonably priced friendly hotel, location good but on the top of Magaluff's hill

Seen better days, the decor is the main detractor of the hotel, needs serious renovation and the rooms are quite small compared to other venues.

Whilst the rooms were very old fashioned, the shower was always warm and the food whilst simple was plentiful, desserts were amazing!

We had a lovely holiday. The hotel is very convenient to the beach and town. It was very good value

The Noise. We had a beautiful view but unfortunately Mulligan's Pub was on the corner and the noise from it was unreal. Surprisingly it did not keep us awake once we went to sleep. It was a pity we had to pay for wifi which was expensive.

The food was excellent. We were booked in for half-board. The staff were very friendly and the service was great. The reception staff were excellent. The bedrooms were comfortable and reflected the price.

Decent but could be a lot better. Feel so much like old times.

There was no internet. The beds were not good. For a double bedroom they combined 2 single beds which keep moving appart. There was not hot water kettle/microwave or any other ammenities.

Was very close to the beach. The breakfast was good. Has a lot of shops around and the place is very lively.

Great value, would book again

No privacy on balcony, low wall and see through pattern type bricks on top, adjoining balconies either side. Room on small side but perfectly adequate hotel up a hill, but taxi from Palmanova only 4 euro

Restaurant and Room cleaning staff excellent Choice of food, very extensive something to suit all tastes and diets. Well cooked, well presented Great value for money

bof

3 stars in the description ? maybe 1 or 2 max ( there is a class 2 written at the entry ...) Wifi - only in the lobby (not in the rooms) and at 5E/day Smallest and Worst bathroom ever - 60cm wide and the water tap takes half of it. Plus the shower courtain mounted in the middle of thouse 60 cm ... no way to use the shower without making a mess all over -> and no drainage. Room was small also, but maybe they just gave me the worst available room. The guy at the reception was rather annoying -> he made me wait until 3PM to get my room, and not at all considerate. At 11 PM workers were still making noise and dust in a room next to my room (they were fixing the walls). The guy at the reception that night was pretending he does not understand english ... finally I took him at the room to see

Plenty of food in the morning.

Just the situation but nothing else.

The room was very expensive for the quality. It was an old room for 100€ for two people and there were some spider, cockroach and ants. For a 3 stairs we were so disappointed. The staff was very unfriendly! It was the worst hostel that we were ever been !

Just the situation but nothing else.

Hotel was OK .you get what you pay for.

Room was very small and noisy at night. This hotel is mostly for young people. Pool was small,had no bar or entertainment.

Good location near shops,beaches and restaurants.

Nothing, only decent area was the lobby

Rooms in very poor state, holes in front doors patched up badly, dodgy locks, smell bad, mould hanging from bathroom ceiling , not spacious at all as stated. No poolside snackbar plus pool is closed at 6pm. No nightclub or nightly entertainment as stated.Very bad.Would not reccommend to anyone, at all.

Nothing, only decent area was the lobby

Ok for a short - Short stay.

A warning to the older Generation that the hotel is for the younger folk! Eg., 18 - 30 club! Could have given a warning that they were pokey wee rooms! (Tho there might be better sized ones, but you dont get a choice) Had problems with the bed sheets not been changed for new guests! Air con not very good in room.

Place to get your head down of a night.

No triple rooms available!

We booked a Triple room through booking.com but when we got there the third bed was a child's bed. When asking the staff to change rooms, they've explained to us that all rooms were the same and that the third bed was always a children's bed. My friend had to sleep in that bed and want very happy about it. They blamed booking.com for selling the triple rooms.

My bed was comfortable and it was good value for money on half board.

Doggo.

Everything. Booked a twin room and had no choice but accept a double. Took 25 minutes to check in!!! I was the only person waiting! Literally took the woman on the desk twenty five minutes to take my money and hand me the key! Basment room was awful - expected a balcony and a half decent view being right next to the sea. Door lock seemed dodgey.

Location is good - close to beach and resturantes

Excellent hotel if you don't have a tent

All of it

Very poor staff were miserable no tv remote ,kettke,hair dryeronly 1 tv channel in English. hotel was right at the end of the strip and right on top of the sky lounge so if it wasn't the noise coming from the strip that kept you awake customers and staff at end of there shifts going to the sky lounge would defiantly give you a early wake up call. Entertainment at the hotel was excellent just look over your balcony for people sniffing coke or the prostitutes stopping drunk passers buy or giving a young lad a wank on a street corner in full view of passers by or taking clientele up a side street was most entertaining was like a seat in the royal Albert hall😂 was funny watching a old man walking round and round the block after a visit to rusty Lee she mustn't of finished him off . Defiantly don't mind anyone having a good time defo not a place for kids

Only used it to sleep in wa at other property at resort most...

Only used it to sleep in wa at other property at resort most of time Pool area. Was spotless but never saw it being used as so close to two beaches

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

the AC wasn't working properly, the sheets and the towels were not change ones for the 3 night we had,the floor and the balcony wasn't clear also . before visiting mallorca we had 4 days in Barcelona and on the airport they took my shampoo, I wasn't so worried cause when i book the hotel it was saying is include in the room we had book,but for 113 euros per night we where just getting breakfast and bed where to sleep the gay on the reception refused to give me shampoo and was not nice to me,explaining he was working there for 15 year and I like to bla bla where I had to stop him and say to main his language . I only ask for one shampoo nothing else,but the way I was refused made me say all. I will be back definitely in Mallorca but never in this hotel, a part this WiFi is not available a part nier the reception and you get TV remote only with 20 euro deposit.

the breakfast

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Don't stay nothing like the pictures staff were awful

The room, staff and whole experience

Was threatened with a baseball ball by the manager because we complained that the restaurant staff were swearing at us it was bizarre felt really uncomfortable the whole stay. It looked nothing like the pictures shows 3 pools theres only 1 ,you cant see the beach, the room was very basic I would never stay there again

THIS HOTEL IS IN MAGALUF NOT PALMA NOVA

LOCATION!!! the hotel is at the bottom of Magluf strip please be careful when booking if this is not what you are there for. Luckily it is only a small stroll to a nicer evening out. The rooms look nothing like the pictures either so please be mindful of this when booking. Take very careful notice of the reviews on Trip Advisor for once they are not people over reacting and being petty. Even though the rooms were not as in the pictures they were clean and tidy along with the rest of the hotel, it is really let down by the location. Having a kebab shop underneath the balcony that sells alcohol and it open 24hrs a day gives the perfect place for drunks to gather at 6.30 in the morning........and they are not quiet!!!

The hotel was, clean, tidy and close to the beach

Take your own sweeping brush, mop and buckets of bleach

The room had some sort of mite infestation around the bedside cabinets. The bathroom was not clean, dirty watermarks all over the door. The floor wasn't swept all the time I was there, which means it also wasn't washed. Dirty glasses and rubbish were left after a "clean". Furniture wasn't wiped down, which could only add to the mite problem. I did request a thorough clean of the room and was ignored. The lobby of the hotel is very nice, of a high standard and that's where the high standard stops. This may be a basic place for a basic price, but there's no excuse for filth.

Sufficient choice for breakfast, but the hot food would've been nice if it was actually hot. Leaving for good was the best thing about this hotel.

Basic but clean

I could hear a lot of noise from outside and someone snoring in a room close by

Great location for beach, a little bit noisy from clubbers. Staff friendly, food not bad at all. Actual accommodation basic but clean. We enjoyed our stay

Expensive for what it is. Awful service. We got some of our belongings stolen while the staff was su

Awful service. We got some of our belongings stolen while the staff was supposed to watch after it. There was no wifi in the room. Comfort was terrible (asked for a double bed had 2 single beds instead)

Old and broken furniture. But close to the beach.

The staff wasn't very nice, they were very dry. The furniture was old and partially broken (hole in the door, broken bed, etc.). I guess it works for some young tourists, but it isn't what's advertised.

Very close to the beach.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2016

I only stayed one night , was put on the 7th floor , there...

No wifi signal , had to pay for wifi and was expensive ! I have been told the hotel is closing in 2 days , thanks I have moved to the other hotel which was butter

I only stayed one night , was put on the 7th floor , there was no wifi signal , we had to pay for the wifi and was very expensive The breakfast was gd and plenty of choice

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Hotel was perfect at the end of season

It could be free wifi like other hotels have. At least in the reception area.

There was nothing like I read on comments. Maybe becauae we were there on October (end of season). Personnel was pleasant, food was good, room was clean and comfy (maybe because we received a better one with a bath and hair dryer). TV was good enough to watch some shows. Hotel is located in the center of action.