Reviews of Hotel La Cumbre 3 stars

Urbanizacion La Cumbre S/N, 30860 Puerto de Mazarrón, Spain

#3 of 6 hotels in Puerto de Mazarrón

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Beautiful location & views excellent food
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Room a little basic but adequate

Beautiful location wonderful food Room was adequate & clean Restaurant excellent Beautiful grounds & outside seating areas

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Lovely relaxing stay with amazing views of the Port
    • Double Room with Sea View

The room was lovely and big, view amazing. Air conditioning very comfortable. I loved the grounds. The loungers and beds outside exceeded my expectations. I felt the place was better that what the pictures portrayed.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Comfortable hotel in great location with beautiful views
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Spacious comfortable rooms with lovely views over the port. The terrace garden area around the pool is a credit to the staff. Breakfast was excellent and staff very attentive to guests needs. Loved it here

• Reviewed: 11 October 2018

Very enjoyable stay; we will be back...
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Some of the staff had very little understanding of English, my order of ice-coffee resulted in a standard hot coffee being served to me in its normal glass alongside a glass of ice!

The outdoor space and facilities are exceptional, as good as in any hotel we have stayed all over the world!

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

overall fab stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

always been happy with the rooms and beds overall accommodation but this time a tad disappointed with the room as I booked a room with a view and paid extra but didn't get it but this will not stop me from booking again

love staying in this hotel we had booked to help celebrate a friends birthday so I treated my sister to a night also had a fab stay always

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Really nice location and well presented hotel for a short stay.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Bedrooms really basic and not very comfy beds. Food was ok, but not great. Bar staff not the best.

Pool area and views were great. Friendly helpful reception staff. Very clean and well presented hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Amazing view
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

No issues but there is a steep hill to climb up which if you have mobility problems can be a struggle

The view was amazing and hotel amenities were excellent

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Heaven on earth
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Nothing could have been improved on.

Everything, friendly, helpful, professional, rooms amazing, cleaned to an excellent standard daily, the grounds were like being inside. An experience we will never forget, can't wait to go back.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The hotel did warrant its 3* rating however it was very clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The breakfast could have been a bit better selection as only eggs streaky bacon and beans for an English option !

The views from the balcony Nice fruit selection for breakfast Hotel very clean and comfortable

Will definately stay there again when visiting the area.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

More a minor point than anything, the Wi-Fi was a bit slow.

Nice location and very friendly staff who could not be more helpful. Hotel grounds well maintained and the rooms were clean and tidy and they do have a fridge in them.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good, but ....
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

This is obviously a subjective opinion based on both previous and recent experiences but the staff are a major weak point with this hotel. We have stayed before, three years ago, and I was disappointed though not surprised to find on arrival this time that there had been no improvement in the interim. Without being rude I would say the attitude is clinical or robotic, no real sense of warmth or welcome and little tolerance of anyone trying to speak Spanish. Later, the girl who served me in the bar didn't even speak to me - not even to tell me the price of the drinks! Incredible. Others might have different experiences but I would say look elsewhere first unless a view from a hilltop is important to you. We've stayed here twice but only for convenience because it is very near to where my elderly aunt lives; if we visit again I doubt we'll return to this hotel. And it was expensive, even allowing for the time of year (end August), in fact, almost the most expensive pro-rata of the thirteen different hotels we stayed at during our three-week trip.

It's quite a large hotel and has all the amenities you'd expect, including a pool area, balconies for some of the rooms and an extensive breakfast menu. Free parking is mostly OK, though it can get quite busy.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

I would definitely stay here again, but the breakfast presentation and offering could be improved
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Having been to other 3 star hotels I thought the breakfast pretty dull, and not well presented.

The actual hotel is very nice, particularly the bar,breakfast and pool area..... The bedroom was fine for a 3 star and nice & clean......no complaints !

Lovely Hotel
    • Double Room with Sea View

Rooms a bit old fashioned but it seems they are upgrading them as a few changes since last year. Wi fi very poor.

Stayed last year and returned again for one night. Nice welcoming staff on arrival. Room was Sea View with a balcony and views were great. I recommend you get a sea view as land view would not be as good. Spotlessly clean and comfy bed. 15 min walk to harbour for nice chill and drinks and food. Hotel restaurant also serves good food too in very nice surroundings.

We had a weekend staying in this hotel to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary, just the two of
    • Double Room with Sea View

Breakfast was disappointing we thought it was very sparse. The English breakfast was greasy bacon broken fried eggs and dried up beans. Coffee was awful out of a machine we looked around and hardly anyone drinking it.

Beautiful room with wonderful views. Lovely friendly staff. Very clean everywhere. Lovely finishing touches all around the hotel

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

never again

everthing

we had to wait an hour after the checkin time to checkin then when got to the room no towels the wi fi holy worked if you are reception or the bar the bar shut at midnight and the inside didnt open at all we were informed at 11-30 that we needed to pay the bar bill because the bar closed at midnight after a day out returned to find no towels in the again .

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

We love this hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The hotel lift is very slow.

We love this hotel. We have a small place inland but whenever we want sometime by the coast we always stay here. The rooms are clean, the staff are welcoming and friendly, the food is excellent and a good choice is offered on the buffet breakfast. The outside space is great with a nice little kiddie pool, which our Granddaughter enjoyed. The best thing for me is the stunning sea view. The balcony is spacious. Sit back with a good book and just feel yourself unwind.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Lovely hotel. Some bar staff could cheer up a bit
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Some of the bar staff were a little "off". Not vety friendly, and not many of them would come over to our table after we say down. One female bar staff started serving a Spanish person half way through doing my order, then again forgot to finish my order - didnt being glasses for my bottle of water - because they went off and started doing an order for another Spanish customer. It was clear she was favouring Spanish customers. Also I think the bar should provide waiter service to the sunbeds at the bottom of the pool and Sun terrace area. It's a fair way from the bar, and it would benefit both the hotel and customers if someone just did a quick walk round every 30 minutes to see if any customers would like a drink. The hotel would make a lot more drinks money. Those were the only complaints of my stay at the hotel, which was very nice

The terrace and pool area. The views. The general vibe

very disappointed and will never return
    • Double Room with Sea View

revived abuse from member of the night staff last night due to a noise complaint from next room . it was 12:30pm and other than knocking a glass of the side which was a total accident we was making no noise what so ever and instead of having a discussion with me about the complaint to see what s happened I got verble abuse and to he wouldn't come to England and make noise and also was very aggressive towards me I'm booked in till weds but I have left the hotel early now as I don't feel comfortable being there . very unhappy with how I was treated and the member of staff scarred my girlfriend with his aggression

lovely bar staff beautiful hotel

Fantastic panoramic sea views from our balcony which had a...
    • Double Room with Sea View

There is no iron in the room and only an ironing service is available.

Fantastic panoramic sea views from our balcony which had a comfortable day bed on it, perfect for enjoying the views. The communal areas are really nice and well maintained. It’s a big hotel but the way the grounds are sectioned off with lots of seating areas, it doesn’t feel busy even though I believe the hotel was fully booked that night. We had a great one night stay, short walk to the Port and the Sunday Market.

Beautiful common areas
    • Double Room with Sea View

The surroundings of the hotel are not clean. Getting to the hotel on foot is not easy due to the slope that has to be climbed. The curtains do not cover the light well so in the morning comes a lot of clarity. At the restaurant, I had to wait long time to be attended. The room was not prepared when I arrived at the reception at 3pm, I has to wait about 20 minutes. The doors of the rooms are very noisy, so you will be awakened when your neighbor enters or leaves

The common areas of the hotel are beautiful and comfortable to enjoy and relax Big Tv Beautiful views

The garden facilities were excellent.
    • Double Room with Sea View

Would have liked a complimentary tea/coffee tray in bedroom. Also a full length mirror in room would have been appreciated and a plug in the bathroom sink that worked! Not having any transport, we would have appreciated some sort of provided transport, even at a cost, to travel up and down to town centre. It's quite a hill for pensioners to tackle, especially in very hot weather.

The garden facilities were excellent. Plenty of different types of sun beds and seating to enjoy. The cafe and restaurant served amazing food from snacks to tasty lunches /dinners.

Clean, good location and great gardens

Could probably do with a little modernising inside the rooms to match the rest of the lovely decor

Love the gardens, have stayed a few times and still love the view. Good location to walk to places, as long as you don’t mind a hill. Staff were great and place was clean

The best location for a short stay.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The hotel is perfectly placed as you can walk into the port in 10 mins to eat at the many Restaurants. If not stay at the Hotel the view is amazing.

Brilliant I will be back

Restaurant open hours

Staff were very friendly even if I had little Spanish on my part it was not a problem to them food was excellent .i will be back. The views were great from are room. The only one problem the restaurant open hours were a little restrictive I would had eaten more at the hotel.

Nice Break
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Hotel is at the top of a hill so you were very hot by the time you reached the hotel.

Very nice quality hotel, Good room overlooking the town. Staff were very friendly and helpful. We stayed four nights for a break from riding our motorcycles it fitted the bill perfectly.

Fantastic views! gorgeous hotel! would highly recommend
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

No tea and coffee making facilities in the room. Other than that we loved it!

Fantastic hotel. We chose this hotel based on reviews rather than how many stars it has. We are always apprehensive about booking anything less than a 4 star but we would definitely recommend this. We will go back soon. We love the attention to deal in the hotel. the staff light the candles on an evening and the hotel has beautiful views across the sea. Staff are lovely and make you feel really welcome!

Fantastic Hotel
    • Double Room with Sea View

Hotel was fantastic, bar and pool area have amazing views as did the balcony in our room. Lovely atmosphere and everything was clean, we couldn't of wanted for more 👍

Very recommendable hotel. Better than most 3 star hotels I have visited in Spain
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Bar/pool restaurant not clear about ordering food. After service at the table, staff disappeared and not able to ask for further drinks etc. without leaving food and returning to bar, although plenty of staff.

The reception staff were excellent and the rooms great value for money on the dates in July. Very clean.

Lovely gardens and views over the town to the sea.
    • Double Room with Sea View

We had a room on the second floor and the music was a little loud in the room as we had to keep the windows shut when having a nap. Although we complained that the fridge had stopped working on our second day it was not fixed when we left two days later. We found the prices in the bar were very high.

Lovely gardens and views over the town to the sea. Everywhere we went it was very clean, immaculate in fact.

Relaxing and peaceful

Very limited exterior car parking but designated ‘car park’ area is just unsurfaced waste ground. If this area was tarmac covered it would be great.

Superbly clean, very modern and has a peaceful ‘zen’ atmosphere. Fridge in the room and central aircon are great to have.

A great stay at La Cumbre
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The minibar/fridge was not very cold to enjoy cold drinks. There is a fairly steep climb up a hill when returning to the hotel on foot.

Good facilities, clean rooms, large safe in the room, excellent bathroom facilities, beutiful sea view and balcony. Staff were very helpful and efficient. This is my second visit to this hotel, the first being just as lovely.

was playing music in room 1 night and the couple next door...
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

was playing music in room 1 night and the couple next door must off been having an early night . they complained and if the member of staff that came to room would of just asked for it to be turned down that would of been fine and I would of been happy to do so . but to shout at me and threaten tho police was well over the top and unaceptable and threatening was really unhappy about this and it made me feel uncufertable for rest of my stay . it was only 11:30 at night and wasn't even very loud .

Would book again without hesitation
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Located on top of a hill (hence fantastic views) easy going down to port / beach / shops but in 35 degrees very hard work to climb back up, but I guess even this really was a positive as our times improved as week went on.

Did not have breakfast but bar food excellent, reasonable prices, staff could not do enough for us. Bar lovely to rest and look at fab views. Rooms dated but very clean everything worked.

We had a fabulous stay!
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Our towell was stolen from our balcony, we presume from the people in the room next to us, however this did not reflect on the service we recieved from the hotel.

The service was excellent.

Nice hotel, happily recommended if you do not mind 10 min walk to harbour.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

No tea/coffee facilities but when we asked available at extra cost. No bother to us as we always take a travel kettle. Cannot comment on the restaurant we did not use it. Would stay here again and happily recommend to others. Tariff mid-June was 60 Euros per night double room without breakfast.

Overall very pleased with the Hotel it exceeded expectations. We went in mid-June so not too busy. It has a good pool area with views over the town. It was a 10 minute or so walk to harbour, slightly uphill on the way back but easy enough if you are fit. Room clean and aircon etc. Puerto de Mazarron harbour and beach area worth a walk and good meals abound at moderate prices 7 euros upwards for pizzas, budget 10-12 to be on the safe side for other meals, more for steaks of course.

Excellent stay in a pretty boutique style hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

You cannot fault this hotel on anything.

We have stayed at the hotel a number of times staff very helpful. The hotel is spotlessly clean lovely coffee on a morning and the family have thoroughly enjoyed it. We will be visiting again shortly.

comfortable relaxed and smart
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The smartness of the hotel, but relaxed atmosphere. Lovely views from the room and bistro bar. Particularly liked the bistro bar area Nice pool. Friendly staff. Room balcony

Excellent Hotel, can't wait to go back

This hotel is comfortable throughout. The rooms are extremely clean, Friendly staff, good facilities and good food too. The atmosphere on the bar terrace overlooking the sea is really special. Highly recommended

The hotel was clean and tidy and the reception staff were...
    • Double Room with Sea View

The hotel was clean and tidy and the reception staff were good - spoke good English which was a bonus. Although the room was clean and bright and the view across the town out to sea was excellent there no tea/coffee making facilities, the bathroom toiletries were inadequate. However, the beds were comfortable. For the money paid I would say this was not good value.

Have stayed at this hotel four times and apart from the problem with the water we really like it.
    • Double Room with Sea View

We had very bad water supply which was only fixed after complaining twice.have

We really like this hotel. The garden is beautiful and it's very clean.

excellant
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

not the hotels fault obviously. but it is a struggle walking up the steep hill to the hotel in the heat.

the staff, the views,location, the hotel, everything was first class. will definitely be returning soon. only had 1 meal in hotel and that was spot on.

a fantastic budget break in the sun at a lovely hotel with fantastic grounds and staff

nothing really

from the service we received when we arrived at 12, to be shown your room at once , to the spotless hotel with fantastic grounds and lovely staff. the rooms are fine considering the price we paid. location was fantastic, the grounds and the pool were great, very reasonable prices at the bar for things like water and coffee. reception staff were fantastic and we wil ldefinately be staying there again.

Spectacular setting
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

No Tea and coffee making facilities in bedroom Breakfast weak Presence of a lot of children parties spoiling the peace

Beautiful gardens and terraces. Stunning views and setting Large room with outdoor balcony and views Bathroom Pool area Outside loungers

Nice terrace but everything else bad.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

We stayed in the old part of the hotel. The room was outdated, no airconditioning, very bad bed, old towels with stains. We ate at the restaurant, expensive and low quality. The rooms in the newer part of the hotel might be better, but we didn’t see them although the hotel was very quiet (low season).

Nice terrace with nice views.

Mixed bag.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The rooms were very basic and no facilities to make a tea in the room without having to pay extra for a kettle. Even just a complimentary bottle of water would be good. The rooms did not match the public areas of the hotel and need uplifting.

The bar area, pool and outside space was amazing. Felt like a 5 star hotel.

We had such a great time, the weather was superb.

The musak.

Everything except the piped musak in the garden. The hotel is very quirky and has lots of lovely nooks and crannys. The staff are second to none, very helpful and the rooms are immaculate. This is our fourth visit and will certainly not be the last.

The cofee was good at breakfast time.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Can;t think Perhaps the walk up to the hotel may be a bit of a challenge for some people

The cofee was good at breakfast time. and enough choice for me. did not eat any other meals as i was out alot.

Perfect
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The room was spacious and comfortable we had a sea view which was very good, the gardens and seating areas were excellent. The bar area was good and the breakfast was value for money.

A short but very pleasant stay Will definitely stay again and will recommend to our friends.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The hotel has been refurbished since our last stay and the rooms and bathrooms are lovely. The Breakfast Room is delightful and the selection of food was excellent. The gardens are really pretty with lots of places to sit, with lovely views across Mazarron Bay.

Lovely visit, I just don’t like the walk back because of the hill !! I’m getting old 😂
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Wifi wasn’t that good. Only sky TV for English people ( I know we are in Spain, but there were other languages), no kettle, tea, coffee in the room which we always get when we stay in other hotels. So went and bought our own !

Bed and pillows very comfy !

very comfortable, clean and all staff especially at reception very good
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

breakfast too expensive so we went to a local restaurant

staff excellent, hotel excellent and we very much appreciated the free upgrade to the seaview room

value for money but could be better with simple adjustments
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

No Tea and Coffee facilities unless you paid for them as an extra!!!! For this standard of hotel we would have expected better. Bathroom light broken. Expensive Breakfast. Disabled access.

Room was lovely but not a disabled friendly room.

Nice few days in Mazarron
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The beds are not great. A bit hard.

The location and Ambiance are great. Allthough the poolside bar was not open ( too early in the year) missed sitting out in the night air.

A fantastic hotel where you won’t be disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

We were so delighted to stay here. Very tranquil area and surroundings were outstanding. We stayed here only one night in February. We can only imagine what it would be like in the summer time. From the moment we entered the hotel we were treated so well. The lady in the bar was absolutely wonderful. So friendly and helped me practise my Spanish. So patient and kind. Nothing was too much bother. She was also great with other guests. We had dinner there and the food was beautiful. I had a tropical salad and it was fabulous. The bill for two starters, two main and a bottle of good wine cost €78. A little pricey for this region but well worth it. We loved everything about this hotel. The beds were really comfortable and that was great because we were traveling a lot. The hotel is exceptional and very clean. Would highly recommend this hotel and we would return.

The staff are always friendly and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

We stay here 3 or 4 times a year but find some of the rooms a bit old and tired now. The bed wasn’t for two people and although very clean, it really is time to upgrade to some new furniture.

The staff are always friendly and helpful.

Lovely hotel and more like a resort with the beautiful gardens.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The shower in our room was inadequate, the middle spray feature flooded the bathroom and the drain plate was not attached.

The staff were helpful and friendly especially Lolly!! The decor was very relaxing and beautiful. The restaurant food was first rate.

Great views
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Wifi signal poor at times, and quite a climb up the hill although very handy for town centre.

Lovely gardens and comfortable surroundings. Rooms fine, fridge was useful, and beds excellent.

Adequate
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The bedrooms are very basic

The view from the bedroom and from public areas is outstanding. Generally the public areas are excellent but the bedrooms are in need of some TLC

Overall Avery pleasant and enjoyable stay.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The cooked breakfast could have changed.it was the same for 3 consecutive days. It would have been nice to have skimmed milk available also

The view from the room was very pleasant. The dining times were very relaxing

Being Feb it was cold so we spent a lot of time in the bar
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The bed was uncomfortable and we would have liked more English tv. A choice of programmes would have been nice. The room was a bit tatty looking and there was only one available plug in the main room

The room was spacious

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone
    • Double Room with Sea View

No food being made on tuesday and thursday so had to go to the Marina where the food was rubbish. Thought the hotel was on the beach not halfway up a hill.

staff were very accomodating, lovely and friendly

sergio was very helpful & provided much information to me
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

not being able to face the sea, but perhaps I will be lucky next time

asking for a preferred room & being given that to me, being a single traveller I do like some peace when I retire to my room you see because iam elderly I enjoy my rest & prefer where possible to avoid the excesses of the younger travellers although to be fair I was a bit of a raver in the sixties, so forgive me.

Very clean and friendly staff. Gorgeous views from the terrace
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

I do not have any recommendations

The staff were friendly, especially the reception staff who were very helpful. We were upgraded to a sea view room at no extra cost. I would recommend this hotel. 5-10 minute walk down to the Port.

E
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The hotel is isolated and on top of a hill. We managed to walk into town which has plenty of bars and restaurants. Unfortunately we went in January and many places where closed. If you have mobility problems it may not be for you. For instance unless you have a car you would have to reply on taxis, as far as I am aware their was no bus service from the hotel into town. ( Maybe in Summer). Like most hotels the price of food and drink is expensive, Also on our final day (Sunday) they advertised menu of the day, unfortunately by the time we arrived to eat it had all gone, which was strange as the hotel was not that busy.

The hotel is very clean and the beds are comfortable. Our room was OK but the bathroom needed modernisation. The reception staff were helpful but the bar staff had limited English. In fact they not only ran the bar they also worked in Restaurant. We eat every night in the hotel, the food was of a good standard but the menu was limited.The grounds are very attractive and well laid out.

OK for short stay
    • Double Room with Sea View

Stayed here many times and room was smaller than in the past. Bed hard and uncomfortable. Bathroom tired, need a proper shower, not an over bath, with horrible shower curtain.

Love the location, especially sea facing rooms.

Christmas day at La Cumbre
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

I have no regrets about staying at this hotel, we have stayed here before and will stay again

Good location, although some may not like the walk up the hill to the hotel. Lovely hotel with staff that care and maintain it in a very clean condition, friendly and courteous staff. Cosy, friendly and comfortable bar area

Hotel and staff were excellent,
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Would have preferred to have been in the larger building, but it was closed for January

Room was clean, lovely view, staff excelent This is our third time here and will definitely come back

This hotel is a destination in itself.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The Photos and details of this hotel really do not do it justice. The hotel itself is a wonderful mix of marble / traditional features & up to the minute designer touches. Everything is so thought out even a basket of blankets outside on the daybeds/ seating areas for the cooler winter evenings. Food was excellent, as was every single member of staff that we met. The views overlooking the sea & town were amazing.

Excellent value Hotel well worth a visit
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Only thing was that the rooms were not well insulated from each other, in our case could clearly hear the TV next door to an unreasonable hour, thankfully a call to reception asking them to contact that room was done and sorted.

Lovely welcoming Hotel overlooking the town and sea, staff impecable, evening meal fantastic value at 15 euros, nice bar and seating area. Very well cared for, clean and calm. It is on a hill which will cause some a problem, for others it provides excellent views over the town and beyond, beautiful sunsets.

overall good value for a hotel that was walking distance to harbour which lovely
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

There was loud music being played locally which went on till 2am but maybe just festivities for christmas

Good location slight steep on way up to hotel but was okay for us views from hotel room were amazing

A pleasant peaceful trip. We will be returning in 2018.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

Asking for a double bed and being given 2 singles, despite booking months in advance and being a regular customer. We changed rooms on day 2. So this was rectified.

We liked the second room we had. We liked that you did not charge us for a kettle which should have been €5.

Great value and exceptionally clean
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The furniture in the room was quite basic. No shaver socket in the bathroom so I couldn’t plug in my electric toothbrush. Thankfully I had taken my own travel kettle, otherwise you have to pay extra to have one during your stay. Unfortunately, no English TV channels.

The location was quiet, magnificent sea or mountain views. Just a two minute drive to the town centre, though it is up a fairly steep hill so a car is essential. Sergio at the reception was incredibly helpful and courteous. There are two safes in the room, both free to use. The larger safe can easily fit a laptop + other items.

Fabulous pre-Christmas break. Such friendly, helpful staff on Reception and in Bar & Restaurant
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

We liked everything about our stay

Perfect 5 night break. The Staff are so friendly and remembered us from previous visits. Hotel warm and beautifully decorated for Christmas.

Great overnight stay with friends for Christmas.
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

The only problem we had,was in the bar on the evening staff not very attentive,in fact we were left waiting to order drinks for about 10-15 mins,in the end we had to go as we had to be at a local restaurant for our evening meal.

As always a lovely stay,as the hotel is very local for us.Upgraded to wonderful sea view rooms.Staff on reception very helpful and friendly.

Quite and comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room with Mountain View

It’s very quite and in December there is nothing to do no bars were open we went out for breakfast but could not find anything open until 11 o’clock and that restaurant was at the port but would have been nice to have something in the evening at the hotel even a games room where you can play cards or dominos to darts anything would have been nice xx