Reviews of Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel 4 stars

Cardenal Reig, 11, Les Corts, 08028 Barcelona, Spain

#428 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

So many lovely places to stay...avoid this hotel!
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

We’ve stayed in some lovely hotels in Barcelona so it was a bit of a shock to find how bad this hotel was. Worn and damaged cabinetry in the room. Persistent sewage smell from the bathroom. Absolutely not soundproof. Tiny, tiny pool. The spa was less than impressive with missing tiles, dust covered plastic plants and the ‘fruit pool’ which was a bag of bruised oranges thrown in a pool. All of that would have been forgivable if the staff were warm and friendly. They’re not. The concierge was so incredibly rude to me that I felt like walking out on the spot. Will never stay here again and I can’t recommend any one else does either.

Perhaps twenty years ago this hotel would have deserved the 4 star rating. Now it is old and worn. In desperate need of a renovation and new staff.

The actual hotel and roof top swimming area was lovely.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

The only thing I found disappointing was that the additional Spa facilities were only accessible if we paid extra which for the price of the hotel I would have assumed that these facilities (i.e. Sauna, Spa, etc...) should have been included. Also, the lifts were appalling as they were very slow in coming to the appropriate floor, or sometimes they didn't even work - this needs to be addressed promptly.

The actual hotel and roof top swimming area was lovely. Friendly staff and helpful.

Situation of hotel was good as close to polo club

Could have catered more for lunch and evening meal in restaurant.

Breakfast was okay and you could always find something to eat. Drinks were expensive but did not have other meals at the hotel.

Decently comfortable for a 4 star hotel, clean.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

At check-in I was automatically enrolled in their loyalty program.

Decently comfortable for a 4 star hotel, clean. Seemed a bit pricy for what it offered. Did not try the breakfast.

I enjoyed my stay over a 12 night period. Overall the hotel was comfortable but a little tired.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

I was located on the 7th floor & access was hindered by lifts which had daily maintenance issues. The hotel was mainly occupied by veteran World Cup hockey players of which I was one. The staff ratio in the bar was inadequate with the only staff member disappearing to answer phone or d/w room service.

The room was comfortable, spacious & clean. The chamber maid was very efficient & cheerful. Rooftop pool facility much appreciated. Breakfast was expensive but good with decent choice.

Terrible value for money

Hotel very tired, needs redecorating and not very clean. Room very basic and not particularly clean - dusty on wardrobe shelves/under bed. Bath/sink chipped etc. Breakfast a lottery. Would the fresh orange juice machine work? Would 6 cereal dispensers contain different cereals? Rarely. If you want bar staff to ignore you, go to the Senator Spa. It was ordinary when we stayed in 2013;

Nice pod coffee.

Excellen and convenient to hockey pitches at the real Polo Club and also to the Metro and airport
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Pool not open until 10.00 and then not after 21.00. Expensive breakfast when not eating a lot before playing hockey so did not have breakfast. Water in room fridge not replaced.

Roof top pool after our games of hockey

If you are staying in Barcelona just for few days, then this hotel is okey for you.

Parking cost 15 euros per day... not good! But at least it's a private garage where you can leave your car. Hotel is very expensive in every way. Spa is ok, but like everything else, expensive to visit. Swimming pool in the rooftop is free and good, but the pool area is very small.

Clean and nice hotel. Close to the stadium and good location.

Expensive and characterless.

It was overpriced, characterless and the room had no air conditioning - just a slow central fan so the nights were like a sauna. The staff were surly and not particularly helpful. For £190 per night for a double room. with no breakfast included, it was a complete waste of money. We won’t visit again.

The doorman was the most helpful member of staff and helped us connect to the internet, so it was a complicated process.

It was the last time that i have choosen Senator Hotel’
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

The room that I have seen in the wrbsite and its facilities were totally different with reality, when I asked the reception to prepare me very simple thing like slippers!!! They said you have to upgrade your booking with £20 eures per night!!

Spa is beautiful and clean, will always return

Food needs to be updated. Especially the room service choice but this is just a small issue.

Been before and love the place. Spa is incredible and check out the barman, makes wonderful drinks. Spoilt as it was my birthday with a bottle of champagne and also a present for being a repeat returner.

Find

The customer service at the front desk could’ve been better, Agents were too busy and they give very short answers Even cut you off before they even know what you about to say. And very much they have a no mindset.

Very close to the stadium and breakfast was excellent

average Spanish hotel near to nou camp, book for location not 4 stars
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

spa was for adults only. pool area is a bit tired. hotel has old fashioned feel and for a 4star hotel I would have expected it to be fresher

good location for the Nou Camp - 10min walk at most

Was enjoyable and relaxing, I would go there again if I was to attend another football match

There was no aforemention of the spa having to cost €19 per a use, also I informed the Hotel I would be arriving early but they charged me €35 to check in early

The location was perfect for going to a Barcelona game, and the rooms were very clean, but not too comfortable

3.5
    could be better if
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

- at the reception, many times you can find one receptionist which let the checkin and checkout time is long - Room smell very bad - when I call the reception from my room needed more than 9 times to answer my call - Swimming pool was under maintenance while the other spa was with money value - The towel for spa you pay 10 Euro then return it again after finish . so, why paying from the beginning. - I needed to use iron, its designe was very strange so, I could not know how to use it. it needed many calls to have some one show me how to use. the surprice is she did not know . finally needed 4 persons together to know its usage. - I payed Cash but also deduct from my visa. but I sent them a claim and rthey replied they are sorry and return it back to my account. - The cattle is difficult to use (Attached photo)

- First floor design - comfortable reception

This is a spa hotel but the spa wasn't open from 14-17h...

This is a spa hotel but the spa wasn't open from 14-17h and as hotel customers we only got a small discount on the spa pass even though the hotel advertises its spa with its rooms.

The hotel was lovely and fully enjoyed our stay part from...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The hotel was lovely but was disappointed we couldn’t take my 3 year old daughter in the indoor pool also if we had it would of been a extra cost to use the pool which was very expensive

The hotel was lovely and fully enjoyed our stay part from not being allowed to go swimming as it was a extra cost and my youngest was not allowed to go swimming. Staff where very friendly and helpful

Very enjoyable and good value for money

The spa Pools were lovely just ashame the outdoor pool wasn't open and there were no outdoor places to sit for a drink.

The up grade for €20 per night was brilliant and value for money. The prices of bar drinks and room service were very reasonable.

Bathroom was clean but had marks on bath and walls. A terrible smell came in from sewer outside on our last day - we had read online about this but didn’t notice it until last day.

Able to add late check out on for €19 and meant we could stay in the room until 4pm, although there was an issue with them calling room twice to tell us we missed check out, this was eventually fixed. Location is very good only 5/10 minutes walk to nearest metro station it’s a main line station so very easy to get to wherever you need to go. Room service is very reasonably priced also! We stayed in a king room & they bed was fantastic!!!!

A fantastic place to stay to explore the Barcelona sights, especially the Nou Camp down the road!

The only thing was the doors (bathroom and internal bedroom door) in our room didn’t shut fully. We coped with it and notified the reception when we checked out. They said they are going to get maintenance on it. They just need to check things like maintenance to make sure the hotel lives up to the 4 star level shown everywhere else.

A fantastic choice for breakfast and it was great to be able to make use of the spa facilities downstairs in the hotel. The hotel was very clean and the staff were extremely helpful. If there was anything you needed they sorted it out. The main purpose of our trip was to go to a Barcelona game and the Nou Camp was literally a 10 min walk away down one straight road. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are going to a game.

Staff were very helpful.

Some dust on bedroom floor and quite a lot of bits on floor I had to clean up myself.

Staff were very helpful. Lovely comfy and big bed. Spa lovely. Good facilities in room.

Nice hotel in a great location for camp nuo and metro not too far away. Bus stops outside the hotel.

For a King size room it was small, was also informed it was a sound proof room but we could hear children running up and down the hall and people talking. Instead of charging your use of the spa area each time you go which was a bit pricey there should be weekend deals arranged for residents. There could be also a better range of food available for gluten and lactose intolerant residents.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. Clean hotel with great breakfast. Spa pools were amazing.

i booked the hotel for the free use of the spa and location...

i booked the hotel for the free use of the spa and location to Camp Nuo, when I checked in I was told the spa was no longer free and I had to pay to use, they offered one free session for 2 hours between 10 and 12 which was not convenient with my plans plus it was closed on a Monday

Close to Camp Nou stadium.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Bathroom not clean. Room disappointing. Airco not functionating. Window damaged and couldn't get open. Balance between price and quality was not okay.

Close to Camp Nou stadium. English breakfast. All of the breakfast was okay.

Brilliant stay highly recommend

Have to pay for the spa it's not included. Very hard bed too.

Really clean. Perfect location for Camp Nou and near the Metro. Very helpful staff. Huge room.

I would not return here based on my stay. But i have stayed ina lot worse places.

Nothing of an evening menu as they had a party function in! Waited 20 mins to be served at the bar... eventually a rude uninterested woman muttered something scowlled then a polite fella served me. Room service decided it was ok to take money off the side only a tenner but still for that I would not have expected hairs in the shower and the floor to have been actually cleaned. Desk staff very polite and welcoming.

Breakfast was very good and a great variety.

Worst experience of my life thank to god who saved my son from electric shock

I booked on line and requested extra bed for our 11year old son, but when we went she said that it’s for 2 adults. My Niece was coming Day after. I upgraded my room paying 24 euro for one day. And next day they told that breakfast is for 2, and then they were keep observing my niece like she will eat their breakfast who just came from airport. Then we were promised by receptionist that our upgraded room will be ready by 12 noon, but it wasn’t even ready till 2.00pm. When it was fully paid in advance Then we left and when came back our stuff was moved to new room but that upgraded room was even worse with broken hair dryer, very bad sofa bed than the one we have before I went to dry my son’s hair who has about 2 feet long hair, back of the dryer’s cover was broken I didn’t notice and I started drying his hair, all of sudden dryer pulled his hair and wrapped inside my son started screaming I couldn’t understand what to do then luckily I turned it of and get his hair out by cutting. We were lucky he didn’t get electric shock This is a very serious matter. I called hotel manageress and she apologized because I told her that I will call the media and senior officials of hotel then she apologized. We never cut my son’s hair due to our religious values, but I have to cut his hair to get out of the dryer Anyways I want full refund of my stay. We were going to stay till 1st of April but we checked out on 22nd. It was the worst experience in past 30 years I stayed in so many hotels but never have this kind of service I hope you will give us full credit

Rooms were so noisy hair dryer was broken. my son’s hair were wrapped in side and hardy I turned it off we were so lucky he was saved from huge big accident Our room was not clean for 2 days neither any new towels were given Reception staff was so rude, and we have to get everything done in stress I booked this hotel to relax not to get stress I took pictures of broken dryer and will put on social media if I am not given refund atleast half of my money

excellent hotel would definitely stay again also its in walking distance of the Camp Nou

room was spacious and had everything you need, you don't need any toiletries as they are provided free in your room and replenished daily. lots of choice for breakfast most i have seen in any hotel i have stayed. Hotel is only a 5 minute walk from the Camp Nou which was my reason for travelling. There are more than enough bars and restaurants in walking distance.

After the first night of staying in my room there was a...

After the first night of staying in my room there was a sickening smell coming from the toilet that kept me up most of the night, when I went down to complain about the awful smell they offered me a room two floors down when I told the lady my parents are 75 years old respectfully she managed to find a room in the same floor. I was not given any kind of compensation for the sickening night I had before witch I found very unfair and for this reason I will not be recommending this hotel to anyone.

Wouldn't stay there again

The fact thery chasrged me 3 times the price as my first night becasuse there was a confrence on I went for the football Got chrged 160 for first night then 480 fgor second night but was told on departure it was because there was a confrence on which i thought was unfair i went for football not daylight robbery

Overall good except the fitness area
    • Executive Double Room

The fitness inside the hotel was very poorly equipped. I managed to put in an workout but is wasn't what I expected. The bench for example was all worn out. Also there were too few weights. I was satisfied with all other services.

Breakfast was very good for the money sorry I had only one.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

In my opinion the hotel is in need of a renovation, at lease rooms and the lobby area. restaurant was 90's look but OK. Even I was imagining doing a film or tv show with the need of an 80's or 90's look the only thing you had to change is lighting and the coffee machines. In the rooms the still have the old Iron pants holder.

Breakfast was very good for the money sorry I had only one. Great was the had a petit Breakfast coffee or tee and croissant or cookie early morning (5 am). Personal at the reception was very friendly and multilingual.

Perfect location for Nou Camp and Airport
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Our stay was perfect, but just a note to management. Your reception staff are brilliant but deserve better uniforms. Your hotel and staff are excellent , but the dated uniforms that your front of house staff have to wear are letting you down. We remarked that the waiters in breakfast bar were better dressed in their smart waistcoats than the front of house staff, which seems strange. This is not a criticism, it's just an observation because hotel was perfect for us. We will be back again

Pool area lovely. Staff multi lingual and very friendly and helpful. Lovely size family room. Spotlessly clean, and fabulous location for Nou Camp and access to airport

Good value for money, great staff, godo facilities but a little dated

Although the hotel had all the facilities I did not have time to enjoy them all, bit the hotel is a little dated in respect of décor etc..

I only stayed in the hotel for one night, did not eat in the hotel at all, but the room was comfortable, the spa good value for money and the staff very friendly.

They don't care once you've paid
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

When booked and paid through booking.com the page stated customers get a free spa access per stay and then half price access after that. Once we arrived we were told this was no longer available even though spa was open. Had to pay €20 for early check in when our room was ready anyway. We arrived at 11am with 2 young children and check in started at 2pm. Receptionist wasn't very polite it helpful. Pointless booking this accommodation through booking.com as they don't communicate with each other. Had to pay direct to the hotel after booking was made, emailed the hotel with a request they didn't even reply. Awful customer service wouldn't stay again

Had a family room big and spacious, close to metro

Nothing like expected..

No proper shower unless superior room... one coffee sachet per day even though we were a couple.. complementary water JUST THE FIRST DAY? (stayed a week..). Indoors swimming pool available just between 10-12 as its part of the spa?

It had a lift..

Wont use hotel again

General service was poor Having to ask several times for missing room items .. Complimentary coffee and tea was sparse Ended up buying small jar of coffee for room ..Spa access for residents was far to expensive given the price of our stay - We feel this should have been free at all times ..

room was good size and comfortable .. Overall appearance of hotel was good. Only has breakfast once and it was good.

I wish it was longer

Nothing, it was great

The room was excellent, the bed was the best bed we have ever slept in...it was exceptionally comfortable. The breakfasts were great and the “queen of the omelette” is outstanding. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. This is one of the nicest and friendly hotels we have stayed in. The hotel is a few minutes away from Collblanc Metro station, therefore traveling from the airport and the centre of Barcelona was a breeze.

Amazing new year at senator!!

Amazing in all, but only let down by tv having no english speaking channels not even radio/news and unable to use and plug ins(hdmi usb etc) unless upgrading room so could not use tv at all in room but other than that minor issue it was perfection!!

Staff were so helpful, Facilities in the hotel, accessibility, cleanliness, activities

TV channels.
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

TV channels. of the 40+ available in different languages only one was in English, and that was a French news channel. After a long days sight seeing it would have been nice for the children to relax and watch TV, a film or cartoon before dinner. But nothing available to the many English speaking children from around the world.

Unsure if we’d stay here again. Room was dirty. And water stunk like eggs.

The spa times we were “allowed” to use it was ridic and had to pay more for towels. You’re staying in a spa hotel - you expect to be able to use the spa.

It was close to the stadium and metro.

Loved every minute

All the staff were very helpful and pleasant. Upgraded our room for a very small fee. The whole experience was great. Spa was brilliant. Will book again if I wanted to watch Barca again

Nice
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

I was not aware the spa was for free only from10u-12u. I was on a business trip so could not go, but if it would have been open late I would have gone in the evening.

Friendly receptionists who made me feel welcome.

The Spa is beautiful, I would recommend this to everyone

Good position for us going to the football but if you wanted to be nearer the beach you will find this is a bit of a hike. And the food menu is not vegan friendly, not one option on the room service, which is depressing when geographically you are so far out of the way

The Spa is beautiful, I would recommend this to everyone

poor

2 much to mention.they have 4 stars on there sign out side ,inside is only 3 star

it is a 3 star hotel only they tried to cheat me out of 15 euros as well could not recommend at all

Pleasant
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Coffee facilities in pictures are of a fancy gadget we got a kettle with the milk that went lumpy once water was in we went to shop and bought our own milk

Room size was really good Spa was excellent

Friendly staff.
    • Executive Double Room

Little old. The pool terrace were closed despite the sunny weather. Over priced. More a like a 2 or 3 star hotel.

Friendly staff. But phone was not answered at all times.

they made it work for us...

we had made a mistake with our booking and the staff did all they could * (without extra cost to us) to make things perfect for us... well done staff relation team...

Our conference was at the Fairmont Juan Carlos Hotel which was sold out. The Senator Barcelona was t
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Bathroom lighting was not working on final day. I had to leave without showering. Taxi drivers did not seem familiar with the hotel location.

Breakfast was convenient.

Terrible service
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Service towards the booking agency was very poor, first room smelt like damp and stale water and showed water stains. Guest received an upgrade for € 20 and this was paid by the agency, but guest was also asked to pay this again. Never again will we book this hotel for our clients!

Comfortable accomadation and value for money

Nothing. Keep up the good service.

Big comfortable room with cossy atmosphere. The best room we had on this trip.Facilities like coffee, that we didn't get from Madrid and Portugal.

Unhappy client.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I ordered a family room but my wife got sick in hospital and didn't take my kids and wife with me since i was on work purposes. 3 weeks before my booking i asked the Senator through booking.com to reduce me to a smaller room, not to pay for a large room( which is expensive) for nothing. They refused even at the desk to replace my room. Had to pay the total amount as if we were 4 people staying. I think its not fair considering i had my family state in that condition. Very angry client sorry to say. Breakfast disaster.

The room was ok

Very good location for Camp Nou and relaxed hotel.

The bed I found was very hard and uncomfortable but that would be my only issue. You only had the option of one pillow. They did not replace the tea bags when they came to clean the room which is what they said they would do.

The Spa was amazing and also the roof top pool is good to chill on. The room was always cleaned to a high standard and the reception were very helpful. Property is around 10min walk from the metro station too.

Enjoyable and had a good time but for the cost I'd never stay at that price again
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The food ,hardly any options if you don't like pastries or Spanish food. No british, Chinese, Indian etc just even as an option. The staff were ok but English not that great. Overall very nice but not worth how much it cost it was very overpriced. The area surrounding was so run down which I didn't expect for the cost too.

The spa was amazing. So close to camp nou

Overall a good place to stay in Barcelona

Shower had some issues with hot and cold water fluctuations. Some hours of the day was difficult to enjoy taking a shower.

Good location, comfortable accommodation and nice breakfast.

The stat was very good except no swimming pool

1. There wasn't a warm covered pool for swimming 2. There was no hotel shuttle bush from/airport

I need to thank the receptionists Francesca & Mireia Also would like to give ***** (5stars) to the cleaner Alina

Hotel room needed updating.Beds Not comfortable.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Beds not comfy especially pull out bed.Really bad damp/old smell in the room.Shower not working impossible to regulate temperature of water.

Location was good,Nice pool,Staff were friendly and helpful.Nice breakfast.

Great week away!

Offered upgrade for room at €30 per night said to offer a shower instead of a bath - something I would have been reluctantly willing to pay for until I dug a little deeper and found out the king rooms DO have a shower but it's within the bath and not a shower tray! What else we would have got for upgrading from king to superior other than a bottle of champers I really don't know!

Barcelona centre really easily accessible from bus at front of hotel or metro around the corner Room more than big enough for two Rooftop pool great for lazy afternoons Wifi worked perfectly (top tip: pause and resume session each time for faster speed)

On whole Great hotel great staff.. Will forgive them for faulty fridge

Fridge in room not working well.

Did not use breakfast facility. Decent offer for breakfast was offered if I wished to eat each 3 mornings of stay. 36 Euros total.. Staff very helpful

It was ok but nothing special

Swimming pool on the roof looks much bigger in the pictures they publish but it's tiny, no bar by the pool and a charge of £3.50 for them to bring you food and drinks.

Staff were very nice and very helpful.

Excellent breakfast but too expensive.

Pool much smaller than expected. More expensive than on booking.com website. Additional tax. Breakfast not included but given impression initially that it was. No tea and coffee in room at all just kettle. Did ask but still didn't get any??

Excellent breakfast but too expensive. Comfy bed. Excellent reception staff.

Nice and relaxing...

..I wouldn't book this hotel again though as I had wanted to cancel and move to another date but the hotel refused to do this and in the past it has been fine with other bookings on booking.com so has put me off using booking.com too....

The staff were lovely at this hotel....I

Shoked.

Swimming pool is for kids & small rooms hotel is very old there was a cassette recorder (radio)😢.

Nothing, far away from everything except camp nou.very very small room.Room sevice is bad.(I have a car) 25 min to center.

Worth for money with excellent service and hotel rooms

Only wifi because it's very poor connection.

Very excellent service but very poor wifi. Otherwise everything very Good. Very super and cheap breakfast buffet. Good cleaning facilities and staffs too. They can speak English very well. So it's easy to communicate.

Excellent stay

One member of staff to serve the restaurant and the bar in the evening. Not ideal as people were waiting too long for food and drinks. The member of staff was trying his best and the security man was helping. Happy to say that every cloud has a silver lining because after a wait we decicided not to eat in the hotel restaurant and found an excellent place nearby. See above.

Staff friendly and helpful. Lovely surprise of complimentary bubbly and gift bag of toiletries. Excellent choice at breakfasts and chef to cook to order. Good location. Clean and comfy rooms. Would have been helpful to have a tourist map of Barcelona in the foyer. Someone to give advice on places to see and info on metro (10 trips for one price). Excellent restaurant nearby called El satanillo

Comfy bed.

Furnishings out of date. Old cigarette butt stubs on the window ledge. I booked the hotel in order to make use of the spa facilities. Just missed out on the first day then closed on the Monday. Very disappointing.

Comfy bed.

Has a amazing time book the tour bus at the bottom of the road. Neu camp at the bottom of the road.

Beds on roof wooden and uncomfortable

Amazing from start to finish easy check in clean rooms, good breakfast, security man taking all our group pictures,very friendly. Amazing indoor pools spa. Roof top pool uncomfortable beds but ok to sit for an hour. All of us going back next year.

Clean, comfortable and accommodating.

The Spa was closed for the duration of our stay :(

The rooms were comfortable and clean, house-keeping staff in every morning. The breakfasts in the "buffet style" restaurant were lovely. The staff were very friendly and the reception staff were so very helpful when our luggage was delayed. Taxis were promptly booked through reception - when there wasn't a "strike" on :)

Didn't live up to the hype.

The spa was closed and they did not tell us until we asked to use the spa. They did not tell us the spa was closed before we got to the hotel, when I was already communicating with them, nor during check in. The water in the shower constantly changed from really hot to really cold. Just did not live up to the hype at all. The location is right next to camp not but is a way out from the beach and the city centre but not too hard to get about on the metro, just not ideal.

Breakfast was quite nice. The rooms were spacious and clean.

Nice Hotel, Great Breakfast would return

You couldn't have a proper meal in the evening as they seemed to close the kitchen. You could get some snack meals which we did have and although not freshly made on site they were tasty enough. This was the only let down as it would have been the icing on the cake to have a nice evening restaurant in the hotel.

Most of the staff were very friendly especially some of the young girls. The breakfast was amazing and the choice was fantastic, one of the best breakfasts we've had. It was also my partners 60th while their and the hotel gave him a Bottle of Champagne and a Card. This was a very special touch and my partner was very grateful

Bad hotel, avoid!
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Bad cleaning, and skipped cleaning of our room one day for no reason Microwaved food in the piano bar Smelly rooms Noisy Expensive Bad location

The freshly pressed orange juice in the breakfast buffet

Ok rating...
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Our room on the 1st floor was very hot and we could'nt open the window...were told at reception that it's a safety precaution. Had to have the fan and aircon turned on all the time...made my daughter sick.

Very close to Camp Nou...my son loved that. My daughter loved the pool...spa was under renovation. Close to metro, tram and bus.. very safe area. Security and staff generally friendly!!

Pleasant, friendly and convenient
    • Double Room (1 Adult)

Air conditioning goes off when you leave your room so in hot weather you always come back to a room that needs cooling down. Suggestion have an extra plastic card that you can leave in the master switch slot so that the air con stays on while you are out!

No hassle good commercial hotel - everything very acceptable but nothing particularly special.

Good

See above

Spa is misleading as you have to pay after a certain time it's not open all day and you can only go for free between 9-12 not very accommodating

Room not ready

Asked for early check in 13:00 arrived at 14:00 room not ready till 14:45 did ask for high rise room got floor one! Not impressed, second stay

Good position for city tour