Reviews of Hipotels La Geria 4 stars

Jupiter, 5, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Spain

#34 of 232 hotels in Puerto del Carmen

5.5

A perfect hotel in a fabulous location.

Eeeehhhh.......nothing !

I truly loved this hotel. A friend and I went for 5 nights on a room only basis. It was perfect for us. We went to nearby restaurants or else hopped on the bus and went to Playa Honda and Costa Teguise for breakfast. Both are nearby towns. In the evening we ate out in lovely restaurants in are near the hotel. In the afternoons we went to Los Pocillos beach across the road from the hotel , fabulous and so clean , or else stayed by the pool . The sun beds are numerous and the pool is big, deep and spotless. The snack bar is open all day and is great. Our room was on the ground floor and was perfect. It had quick access to the pool and side gates for going in and out.

lovely hotel and lovely people.

there were ants on the floor in the bathroom and even under our clothes in the wardrobe nearly every morning. but that was the only thing to complain about. nothing bug spray didnt sort.

the hotel was beautiful. the staff were so friendly. swimming pool was gorgeous and literally 20 steps from the beach! the hotel is in a quiet location of PDC which is suitable for people who just want to relax and there was plenty of parking for cars. we will definitely be back to stay :)

Very pleased with our choice of hotel, would stay again and recommend it.

Although the pool area is very attractive and kept immaculate I did feel it was too small for the number of guests, sunbeds were very close together.

The staff were always cheerful and went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The hotel has an excellent standard of cleanliness.. Loved the breakfast, all tastes catered for.

Wonderful place to stay.

Don't really have anything negative to say, the place was great and we'll definitively be going back.

Breakfast was exceptional. The snack menu for lunch was really tasty too. Staff were all super friendly. Facilities were great. The pool was a little cold but still really nice. Beautiful beach directly across the road. The "main strip" or new town was about a 30-35 min walk or you could hop on a bus, the bus stop was a min walk from the hotel. Taxi's only cost about €3-5 to the new town.

I'm not very inclined to come back

Bar and restaurant services was a bit slow, and not very responsive. Saw cockroaches on 2 separate occasions in bar and restaurant.

Reception was very friendly and approachable. Hotel was very clean, cleaning staff was excellent.

Absolutely fabulous hotel.hope to return next year.would highly recommend.

Couldnt find a thing to complain about.absolutely perfect.staff very friendly .couldnt do enough to help you.

Coulnt fault this hotel.beautiful buffet breakfast.everything u could want.lovely pancakes and omlettes.very comfy beds.didnt want to leave.😢

Overall very enjoyable a d staff very helpful and friendly

While evening meals were ok probably would not be inclined to go half board next time.good value but I wasn't very impressed with food selection.salads looked a bit tired.evening entertainment very loud so if if you weren't interested it was still very loud in your room,maybe next time would ask for a room well away from entertainment.

Breakfast good,great coffee. My husband is coeliac and there was a good selection of gluten free food.

Amazing hotel with one of a kind staff

Nothing this place is perfect

It was my 3rd time going to this hotel and I love it every time! This time I brought my grandmother, mother and 15year old sister who all loved it! It had something for all ages! The staff would fantastic. When my grandmother left her passport at the hotel the receptionist I believe her name was Maria was an amazing help and we wouldn’t of got home on time without her! Highly recommend this hotel and I will be visiting again.

Welcoming hotel, great facilities and food - raised to the next level with excellent staff.

My main gripe (and it's a tiny one!) was the bathroom hairdryer. It was one you had to keep pushed in with your thumb, and I found it really painful after a minute or so. I'd just take a travel hairdryer in future. My mum would have liked a kettle in her room - though you could hire one from reception for 2 euros a day.

From the moment I arrived the staff were welcoming, friendly and efficient. Whilst I was at the counter the man checking me in spoke to 2 other customers in fluent Spanish and German - as well as excellent English with me. In fact all the staff spoke very good English - I really appreciate this and never take it for granted! The hotel was very well maintained and clean. My room was spacious, lots of closet space and a really fresh bathroom with a big bath and powerful shower . Again, it was spotless - one morning I'd left a few hairs on the bathroom floor after drying my hair and they were gone when I returned. The toiletries were of good quality and were replenished as needed. The pool area was very nice - a lot of people seemed to spend all day there and the pool itself was very clean and is heated. Last but definitely not least - the food. We were on a half-board basis, and I have to say I've never encountered a better hotel buffet - breakfast was a particular highlight - every conceivable breakfast requirement was covered. I especially loved the American-style pancakes (freshly made) with nutella and fresh fruit. My mum loved the English sausages - she hasn't had a proper banger since she's been in Spain - there was everything needed to make a 'full English if required :-). I'm a vegetarian and I found plenty to eat at the evening buffet - loads of veg, pastas, breads, pizza, soups - and a main veg option every evening - lasagna, cannelloni, gratin...etc. Make sure to leave room for dessert tough - a big choice and all delicious. I was very impresse3d withy every aspect of my stay at La Geria, but I have to say the staff are the thing that turn your stay from a good one to a great one - the waiting staff especially. They are all constantly busy, but make time for a word or a joke with everyone.

Not good

Reception Mound in bedroom Should be down graded to 3 star Have booked for October this will be cancelled

It’s in our trip adviser comments with photos

Totally amazing highly recommend

Nothing everything was fab. The hotel reception staff ectremely helpful made brillant recommendations on places to go activites to do restaurants to eat..

Breakfast fab loved the freshly made omelleettes had them most mornings

Great location in Matagorda with lots of bars and...

Great location in Matagorda with lots of bars and restaurants within 5min walk. Hotel is right across the road from the beach, and there is walking / cycle path for miles either direction . Rooms cleaned every day with new towels. We had a late flight out and there is showering / changing area, and luggage room, to accommodate this Very relaxing holiday and we look forward to return!

Will definitely be back

Everything was just perfect! I really enjoyed the entertainment and even the kids club staff ( iovack and ingrid) they were both brilliant and made our time more enjoyable for adults and children 😊 all staff are very welcoming and friendly!

Not impressed

It requires updating, had a hole in the ceiling on the corridor . Bathroom was dated and there was nowhere to sit in the bedroom other than lying on the bed. Balcony doors difficult to lock. Over the 4 days every order we placed at the pool snack bar was wrong and had to go back. Entertainment finished after main turn at 10.00 except one night when they had kids karaoke!

Location was good for the beach and local bars and restaurants. Reception staff were very good.

Very good stay

Would have preferred a double bed rather than two singles.

Staff extremely friendly and professional. Great food, and very comfortable mattresses.very nice pool area. Recommended.

Very happy with hotel and will come again

Room location

Because we booked at short notice as a result of flight cancellation. We did not get one of the better located rooms. However facilities were good hotel is well managed.

Ihighly recommend this hotel.

I'd HIGHLY recommend this hotel. The staff were helpful and friendly. It was very clean and the breakfast was AMAZING. I will definately recommend it to others.

Lovely pleasant stay

When we were there the water had to be cleaned with chlorine? I think it should have been done during the night rather than the day. While we were allowed to use the toilets we weren’t provided with hand wipes.

Staff very friendly. Particularly the reception staff. Food was delicious. Great selection.

Top quality holiday destination

Not much the hotel can do about it but the best restaurants are a fair distance away. A taxi is easily ordered from reception and not too expensive though. The onsite spa (separate setup to the hotel) was not equal to the experience of the hotel

We fully enjoyed all aspects of our stay and intend to visit again. The staff, food, room and facilities all exceeded our expectations. All rooms have a sea view. The pool area is very well kept. There are plenty places to sit around the hotel, but we did stay at a time when it was not fully booked.

Great Hotel but seem to be trying to make it like Butlins holiday camp

We have been coming to the La Geria for 12 years every year and always request a certain room with a walkin shower and a balcony with afternoon sun near to the facility's due to my wife's disability. We were given a room along way from the facilities with shower over the bath but my wife is unable to lift her leg to step into the bath so she was unable to shower for all of the holiday The patio doors are on runners and squeak and bang when used We had a very inconsiderate person in the room above us who smoked and we had the doors opening and shutting from 06.30 until 24.30 All that is required is some cylicone spray or WD 40 We always remind the hotel of our intending visit a month before we arrive and have always had a good room but not this time and found the reception staff not as caring as in the past We will think seriously about any future visits to the La Geria

The free Wi Fi new lounge furniture restaurant cleaning

Very nice hotel in great position with good food.

Bedroom was on the small side and a bit dated. Restaurant at times lacked atmosphere and lighting at the back of the restaurant didn't create much ambiance when having the evening meal.

Excellent location for beach,promenade and local cafes. Staff very helpful and efficient and food is very good. Very well presented and lots of choice at breakfast and dinner. Nice pool area with plenty of sun beds. Evening entertainment was really good, very varied and professional. I would recommend a bedroom on a higher floor as rooms on ground floor may not have as much light.

Absolutely amazing.

More daytime activities. We only saw one aquarobic session and the only other activity was pool.

Variety of food was excellent, room was spacious and chairs comfortable with a large balcony. The desserts were especially scrumptious!

We hopefully will be back next year. Can't wait!

Very comfortable rooms with many amenities . Breakfast was great with many options and the entertainment in the evenings was an added treat. All of the staff at the hotel from the front desk staff to the waiters and waitresses were outstanding!

A short tranquil and relaxing stopover

The beds were amazing and so comfortable. The courtesy and friendliness of the staff was excellent. The ambience was of calmness and tranquility and there was no rush or impatience from the other guests at meal times in the restaurants. The hotel has a lovely relaxing atmosphere.

5 day New Year break

Not enough staff on the bar areas with table service only. Took up to 30minutes to get a drink. Quality of home branded spirits very poor as nothing tasted like it should have. Too many palm trees around the pool area, had to move regularly in order to find the sun. We normally stay at the Los Jameos Playa 200yds away but tried the La Geria for a change (the La Geria was slightly more expensive this time). The Los Jameos is in a different class.

Accommodation and food were superb. Staff were generally very friendly. Lovely pool area. Cleanest pool I’ve ever swam in.

Great location for beach and closeness to airport but too shady around pool.

Charges for use of sauna. Too many palm trees in pool area meant too much shade and frequent relocation of sunbed. Breakfast on last day caused sickness but no acceptance of responsibility from management. Entertainment area was chilly in the evening and strong smell of cigarette smoke.

Proximity to airport for return flight helped to maximise last day. Room on 4th floor (414) had sun on balcony in afternoon. Good choice of food though unusual layout of restaurant.

Enjoyable but needs to get a chef with ability to enhance menus.

The one criticism was about the food. It was all good quality but bland. They re-used previous day's left overs in salads etc the following day. All cooked meats were covered in sauces but never marinated in them. Sweets were very pretty but tasteless.

The hotel was well serviced and maintained and in a great location - just a Euro bus ride from the airport. Staff were very nice.

very comfortable stay i will return...

great location both for resort and airport, very good breakfast and rooms very comfortable, staff all very friendly. also there is now WIFI in the rooms :-)

Particularly average accommodation

Pool cold, food average, restaurant felt like you were packed in like sardines. Few toilets, no coffee in room or indeed in hotel for early starts

It was clean

Gorgeous and great location

Staff were so friendly and cleaning was done everyday without fail and location is perfect but found it strange no iron in the room I'm sure if if we rang reception we would have got one but we shouldn't of haven to with a 4star hotel also when we first arrived Their was not even a complementary bottle of water in the fridge maybe that's just from places I've stayed but they have always had theese items. Other than that place was gorgeous :)

Pleasant, restful and thoroughly enjoyable.

Not much!

The staff were excellent. Friendly, well organised, well informed and ,mostly multilingual. The grounds were well tended and interesting in their flora, there was even some fauna in the form of three cats! The pool was large and clean and well tended with life guards at the times specified. Activities such as Boules and archery were provided if one wished.

Pleasant hotel on a lovely beach

Wifi is free only in the lobby No coffee or tea in the room nor a coffee shop to buy a cup in the morning - unless you get a eur14 breakfast To get from the hotel to the beach one has to cross a busy street, yet there is no shower at this area of the beach, only once you reach the hotel. So one has to put the shoes onto sandy feet, cross the street, get into the hotel and wash the sand off - a bit annoying

Nicely kept hotel with spacious rooms - most rooms seem to have a lovely balcony with garden and partial sea view. The public beach in front of the hotel is great: a mile of sand, excellent swimming and walking

close to beach, close to airport, clean. 15min walk to tow centre

Rooms could be bigger

Great location - 15mins walk to the new town centre. near the beach. Good side and good location for travelling to and from the airport. Decent breakfast. clean

Would prefer to order drinks at the bar rather than table service.

Great location, across from beach an minutes from bus stop for excursions. Also only 10mins to the airport.

Convenient location - 10min drive from the airport and beach...

No internet in the rooms

Convenient location - 10min drive from the airport and beach was right in front of the hotel Amazing breakfast Nice garden and playground area for kids Clean and friendly staff

very nice indeed - will look to stay in more Hipotels if this one is anything to go by!!!

lovely hotel - awesome selection of breakfast items - I loved the porridge!! sorry we didn't do dinner too as we'd a look at the choices for that and saw a superb selection of fine foods for dinner.

Red hot sunshine

All inc is much the same So we do BB now Gives us the culture of Local area bars restaurants

9th time in la geria Home from home Booked again may 18"

We reccomend this hotel especially to peoaple who look for quiet and rest.

Unfortunatelly the hotel, which has four stars and it is not a cheap one, we had all inclusive, doesn't provide any bottles of water, so you can get water only when the bar or restaurant is open - during very hot nights it's a problem, so we had to buy water in shops and bring to our room. Another defect was a soap, silly thing - we was getting only one small soap which was running out very quickly, even if by some miracle there a little left in the morning we didn't get any more. It was every day like this. I don't know how much the hotel saved by not giving us a soap, but it was ridiculous. Many many of german retirees and very small assortment in the pool bar.

Locacion of the hotel is great. The beach which is 1 min walk away is beautiful and huge. The hotel is clean and the personel speaks german and english fluently. There are also many amenities which are available for turists like f.e. iron, kettle, adapters, newspapers (english and german), car rental etc.

Relaxing and enjoyable

The gin and tonic all inclusive wasn’t nice at all the tonic seemed flat and tasteless bought it in the end and paid for tanqeray gin and a bottle of fevertree

The whole ambiance of the building staff and facilities

ok but won't rebook

Sunbed policy dreadful, one person allowed to 'save' 8 sunbeds around children's pool, all elderly. One person should be allowed to save a maximum of 2 sunbeds and I suggest shallow area of pool reserved for families only, unless disabled.

Very enjoyable.

Warm welcome by very efficient reception staff. Room and facilities were excellent. Only had breakfast but the choice and quality was excellent..

Convenient with all you need within walking distance.

Nothing to dislike.

Great location being a short taxi journey from the airport, good bars and restaurants within 5min walk. Lovely hotel with friendly staff, great pool area with sensible lounger policy. Cracking breakfast,.

Staff were great, hotel was extremely clean, and food was...

The air con in the rooms was pretty much non-existent. For an expensive and great hotel in all other ways, this was really disappointing. Unfortunately this would put me off staying here again as sleeping and getting ready was very uncomfortable.

Staff were great, hotel was extremely clean, and food was AMAZING.

Great location, Great staff.

The staff were so helpful. They helped me to book lots of different activities while I was there. Unfortunately I had a family situation that meant I had to leave 2 days earlier than planned. They were so helpful, assisting me with printing boarding passes and letting me stay in the room late on the day that I was flying home. Also they did not charge me for the 2 night's that I didn't stay there. They were very attentive. Ringing and asking me if I needed help with my luggage and organising a taxi for me. I am very greatful to all the staff for their help and sympathy at my difficult time.I would highly recommend this hotel. Location is excellent.

Excellent hotel made for a very enjoyable family holiday.

Cleanliness of hotel. Choice of food. Comfort of hotel rooms. Very friendly and helpful staff. Location of hotel near airport, beach and local facilities.

Hi everybody, so I booked hipotels as it is a beachfront...

The lounges are way to close to each other beside the pool and it's a bit shady because of the palms, but as most days we spend on the beach, didn't really bother me how busy is beside the pool. Plus I would mention that if you like to do a bit of work out while you are on holiday the gym is very small and feels like a sauna

Hi everybody, so I booked hipotels as it is a beachfront hotel and is that what we like with my daughter. We had a pleasant 5 day stay, I can't really fault nothing about the hotel. The stuff is going out of their way to make everybody happy. Food was excellent, we were on half board which was more than enough. I would recommend highly this hotel

The staff were very good and friendly.

The staff were very good and friendly. My request for a specific room was met and I really enjoyed my stay. I also liked receiving a key pass on my last day to allow me to use the pool facilities and the gate to the seafront even after check out.

it was good .

Layout of bedroom furniture My mobility scooter could not use the lifts to the ground floor ,Gym, Restaurants ,outside facilities etc. I had to go out the front around the block to the rear, entrance from the main road and approach the hotel from the rear of the plot.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

More than Impressed with this hotel

It would have been nice to have a kettle in the room To pay for WiFi to cover all of the hotel was a bit much it should have been free And the option to hav a late checkout would have been nice but the staff looked after us with an area to shower & change if you had a late flight

There was nothing to fault in the hotel so much so we booked again for next April

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Lovely Hotel, Good location if you like peace & quiet!

We was complained to by another guest for TALKING around the pool. However a member of staff was there and did tell the other guest she should move if she didn't like people talking. Was quite a quiet hotel so not sure how people would have felt with kids running around as like I said I only spoke to a friend in front of me and it was an issue!

Lovely hotel, not to far from restaurants and shops. The beach is literally across the road from the hotel, staff order cabs for you and the wifi isn't to expensive if you do want to buy it for in your room. Every member of staff we dealt with was very nice and accommodating,

Excellent holiday

Air con did work but wasn't as cool as could have been.

Staff went above and beyond to make it a really great holiday. The food was of very good quality and even though it was self serve buffet style, there were different options every evening. Even my fussy child found something different to eat each day. Our room was comfy and cleaned exceptionally well daily. Loved there was a little fridge in the room to keep drinks cool. Location was great, right on the beach front and within walking distance of centre of puerto del carmen. Not many local bars/restaurants near hotel but doesn't matter if all inclusive or even half board. Local spar 5 mins walk and pool bar sells sandwiches/toasties. Overall, a really great holiday :)

We traveled as a family of 5,all adults .

We traveled as a family of 5,all adults . All enjoyed their stay at the Hotel. The amenities were excellent & the staff were very attentive. I would have no reservation in recommending this Hotel to friends.

Excellent hotel and location

No tea,coffee making facilities in room, restaurant coffee machine was not so good but that's maybe just my opinion as I like a good coffee, air con could be a wee bit colder and towels a bit fluffier

Rooms were spacious and airy,cleaned every day,every staff member from cleaners to waiters were very pleasant and friendly,food was great and lots of choice,good entertainment at night, excellent location

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

Fabulous hotel/staff good food 10mims from Airport by taxi.

Great choice of food at breakfast and freshly cooked. lovely pool area. Close to beach. We both enjoyed afternoon activities with the Animation team they get 10/10.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Excellent hotel

WiFi was better once you had purchased it though free in the reception area.

The hotel was excellent in every way. Short transfer from the airport. We booked bed and breakfast but we arrived early so we were given use of the all inclusive facilities til our room was ready. Staff were excellent and dealt with everything we needed eg arranging taxis, changing pool towels etc. I would recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Luxury within a budget

early check out when having a late flight.Rooms can be extended at a cost but only if there is no one going straight into it. we were able to extend our room by 1:1/2 hours but still had all afternoon to hang around the hotel.

Rooms were spacious. beds comfortable. Hotel staff fantastic.area around the hotel had all amenities you could.need plenty of bars and entertainment to suits everyone. fantastic hotel .

Lovely hot spring time holiday

All inclusive excellent value for money. Buffets are very good and no queueing. Very pleasant atmosphere, friendly guests and staff. Quiet road between the hotel and a large beach. Good facilities, with daytime animation, mini disco for children in the evening and show time but no dancing for adults. Very enjoyable holiday.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Lovely Hotel.

Only stayed room only. I liked the big room with full blackout curtains, maid service with nice clean good quality towels everyday, amzing comfy beds, a good sized balcony & the overall clean feeling of the hotel. Great large pool, plenty of sunbeds & areas to sunbathe. The reception staff helpful & polite.

Attentive staff, clean and comfortable hotel.

Hotel appears to cater for young families or older clients. Although the in-house entertainment team (Animation team) were very good there is very little entertainment nearby. However there is lots on offer in nearby Puerto del Carmen (?2-3km up the road)

Staff were exceptionally attentive. There is a comprehensive buffet style food available if you opt for meals. Several guests I chatted to had come back 10-15 times and they all strongly recommended the all-inclusive option. There is a spa, gym, diving school, pool, mini golf and tennis courts. The entertainment team offer free sessions/competitions in archery, air-rifle shooting, pool, mini golf, boules, darts, stretching, exercise programs etc etc. The sandy beach is literally across the road Cycle/moped hire is available less than 5 mins away There are several shops, a couple of bars and a couple of restaurants within easy walking distance. There are easy to book tours and car hire in the hotel foyer

Relaxing time in the sun in great surroundings

Distance from the centre but was good exercise. I know I could have got a bus but I walked.

The location of my room overlooked the pool/restauarant area which was lovely. Staff all very friendly.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

The reception staff, waiters , cooks were really informative...

The waiting staff in the bar in the evening were slow in getting an order from us

The reception staff, waiters , cooks were really informative and extremely helpful. Food to die for! Such a selection, High quality, beautifully presented.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

Kellas 8n the sun.

Nightly entertainment finished too early.no hot water in the bathroom in spa area for late check out,

Very clean,comfortable,great selection of food,excellent staff

Amazing hotel worth every penny

Nothing it was perfect

Amazing hotel! Food was fantastic with a massive selection! Gorgeous pool. Room had amazing view of the pool and beach! Staff very friendly

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

This is a wonderful hotel

We had to request a replacement mattress for the extra bed in our room. This was done instantly and the new mattress was fantastic.

The food was wonderful/ Plenty of sunbeds, very friendly, helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

On the whole a great hotel

Quality of some of the meat/fish Pool not heated for winter months Room a little tired

Food choices good and staff on the whole friendly and efficient Trees, Gardens & pool area lovely

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Would prefer duvet on beds rather than top sheet.

Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Excellent location - only a 5 minute walk to bars and restaurants. Across the road from the beach. No need for taxis.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Great staff and location but facilities lacking slightly

WiFi not being included was a bit ridiculous. I have heard that it is also very slow. Air conditioning was a bit weak but was promptly seen to by the technician. The mini golf is a joke and the pool was slightly dirty but this was during february so was expected.

The food was plentiful and waiting staff in the restaurant was very pleasant. The receptionists were exceptionally helpful. Rooms were comfortable and exiting through the back gate directly to the beach was extremely convenient.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Excellent location for a week-long stay in Lanzarote

The Wifi was very flaky and only available in the public areas and for a 4-star hotel, this should be much better.

On arrival, I added a breakfast plan to our room-only booking. The cost was 3.50 euros per person/per day. Fantastic value for a superb breakfast buffet!

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

EXcellent location, great food and great service

Entertainment could have been better some. Nights.

Great sea views. Bed made up excellently. Excellent service throughout the entire 14 days. Will definitely return.

The Hotel was beautiful lovely pool area with plenty of beds.Staff very nice.Great location right on

Had to pay for wi fi in the room. Did not serve large beer in bar and small beer very expensive.

Everything was great .Breakfast was very good. Did not eat in the evening so cannot comment on that.We had a lovely room with a great view.

blue rinse

pool was freezing,too many trees around pool area,a february seemed to be a bit more for the mature customers

breakfast,staff.pool area.cleaning was faultless

• Reviewed: 21 February 2017

This hotel has personality

We were half board. Water was available at breakfast but had to pay for it at evening meal which was a bit mean

Croissants were lovely. Great selection of food. Staff really helpful and friendly. Any requests were met promptly

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

A lovely week

Our second visit to this lovely hotel. The staff are exceptionally nice and could not be more helpful. The rooms are very comfortable and clean with sea views. We asked for the same room as our last stay and we were given it. We stayed half board and the food at both breakfast and dinner was varied and very good. There was something for everyone. We didn't use any of the other hotel facilities as we were out and about exploring. There is a car hire desk at the hotel and we picked up our car at Playa Blanca port as we arrived by boat from Fuerteventura and we were able to leave the car at the hotel and get a taxi to the airport. All in all a lovely week in an excellent hotel with friendly caring staff. We will be back as we wouldn't stay anywhere else in Lanzarote.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

great hotel great location.

Only thing which could have improved our room was to have had a kettle for tea and coffee.

Best selection of breakfast we ever had in hotels, very accommodating staff.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

A romantic retreat in Orzola, I'd be back in a flash Gordon-ia.

Gorgeous sea view on our veranda. Nice & quiet location with a nearby supermarket, open until late evening. 2 minute walk to the ferry port-going to La Graciosa, very convenient. If you meet a very friendly black cat, answers to Miguel, give him a kiss and cuddle from us! Apartment had 2 hobs, kitchen ware and utensils, and plenty of sockets (though none in the bedroom). Good size apartment in a lovely location. Far from other tourists or commercialism. Only a 2 hour ride to the south. But the best beaches were at La Graciosa. Take the ferry for €10 each and likewise for hiring bikes. Arrecite makes for a fun day out. Haria and Teguise for delightful cafés and shops.

Browse Hipotels La Geria traveller photo gallery