Reviews of La Santa María 3 stars

Paseo de la Ribera, 52, 08870 Sitges, Spain

#28 of 40 hotels in Sitges

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

One of my most enjoyable stays in Sitges
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

It would have been lovely to have experienced a front bedroom with balcony facing the beach . But our budget could nit stretch that far. But defiantly next time 😊

We liked the full options breakfast and the very large spacious bedroom and having a large bathroom was great. Also being in the beach front was so cool. We had dinner in the restaurant 3 nites as we were so impressed with the menu. We even enjoyed the mini storm and Having to move inside 😊. Over all a great experience. I have been coming to Sitges many years and will defiantly be staying again in ur hotel . From the moment we arrived, the reception man to the cleaners to the waiting staff were very friendly

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Very good property.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The deposit left to get beach towels, which by the way they never gave back to me, because it was missing from the their envelope.

Location to bars and clubs was great! Included Breakfast was great!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

I loved it apart the breakfast & lack of wifi in my room,
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Wifi didn't reach my room so had stand in corridor or go down stairs if wanted to connect with friends. Breakfast buffet was unappealing to me so I ate out, I first stayed at The Santa Maria 12 yrs ago & was very happy with the buffet then, I had very nice salads in the restaurant at lunch time.

Lovely Hotel, friendly staff & perfect location - had a large room with a great sea view !

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

The staff were friendly, the bedroom and bathroom were...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Scrambled eggs at breakfast weren't great but a good selection of other items. No tea or coffee making facilities in room.

The staff were friendly, the bedroom and bathroom were large with lovely big towels. Excellent location. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

It was OK for the price I would not stay here again.
    • Economy Double Room

After getting my hotel card and getting into the room i noticed a horrible smell like sewage coming from the shower room. I went and got the hotel reception and he had a sniff and was moved swiftly from the ground floor to the second floor. Although there was a very slight odour in that room it was far better than the last room. I am not blaming the hotel as I think there's something wrong in the sewer in the street as walking around the outside of the hotel you'd get an odd whiff of something. One night during my stay i'd nipped back to the room with a friend to get changed only ten minutes in room and when leaving we where challenged by the night porter, I didn't understand what he was moaning about in Spanish. Either way it's none of his business and i did complain to the hotel reception but never got an answer.

Was greeted well by the hotel receptionist and he was very nice. The hotel was in a fantastic location for the beach and night life for the town. Breakfast was very nice who doesn't like scramble egg and toast with bacon with some juice.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

good choice, very central, great breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

no view from our room :( good room in general, just nothing memorable I guess. we couldn't get a queen size bed, even though we requested it.

great location. abundant buffet breakfast. good wifi.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Location is excellent
    • Economy Double Room

The annex at the back where I was put the first night was way too noisy to get a nights sleep. There was some generator right next to the room I was given. I was then moved in the early hours of the morning but the next room was right on an alleyway with rubbish bins. I was kept awake til 4:30 am with trucks collecting rubbish right outside the window etc. I was eventually given yet another room the next day that was quieter to be fair. But the first night of a two night stay was awful.

Location is excellent

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Excellent stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony

The place was clean, the staff was friendly and courteous, the location was right across from the beach. The included breakfast was excellent. I would highly recommend the place.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

1st room awful/unacceptable, 2nd room with nice view to the beach
    • Economy Double Room

First I've got a room which was totally unacceptable, especially for a price of 100€ per night (was a business trip)! It should be mentioned that I travel quite much, and spent nights also for 7€ per night, so my expectations are not too high. The main issue was, that there were about 10 bugs (cockroaches?) crawling in the shower. Moreover it had a moldy smell, view was awful (window in front of the air-conditioning central unit (?), what made it also quite loud), and the AC unit inside the room looked old and very dirty. For me it was the worst room I have ever received, although 100€ per night is much more I usually pay. Breakfast was ok, but not really enjoyable for me because I had some concerns regarding hygienic standards in the hotel, after my experience in the first room.

Totally unproblematic to change the room to a much better one. Helpful and friendly reaction after my request to change the room. The second room was quite nice, especially the view to the beach!

Has its pros and cons
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The room was tired, especially the bathroom. The doors and walls were very thin so a lot of noise came in from the corridor, from neighbours and from the restaurant beneath the hotel. The bed was creaking and the wifi was really slow.

The location is very good, it is in the city center across the sandy beach so it was very convenient to just stroll down to the sea. The breakfast was various and delicious (a lot of hams, breads, cakes, juices, etc. to choose from) and once we tried the a la carte menu as well which was also nice.

An old friend of a hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

When you book La Santa Maria, you should know that is not an up-market place, but a simple and honest enterprise. It is not glossy but robust. The lift is a grumpy old friend, that you slowly get used to.

I have a long history visiting this cheap and cheerful hotel. Its location is fantastic, its resturant is legendary. I love my breakfasts at La Santa Maria. I was given a better room than my last visit (2 years before) and this made a huge difference to the enjoyment of my stay. I look forward and love staying here.

happy holidays
    • Double Room with Sea View

hotel very nice and on the beach staff very good and the owner was on site and she made us feel very welcome the town was very clean as was the beach the locals were very welcoming and would go back the town as we found out is is the gay capital of spain but this did not offend us all in all very good

Sitges stay
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Did not have a sea view so had a room facing out of the back of the hotel. Ask for a sea view and pay a little extra

Location to beach and Old Town. Very clean hotel,nice breakfast

Lady at reception was very kind when my partner was sick and...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Lady at reception was very kind when my partner was sick and gave us free late checkout. The restaurant attached to the hotel is very popular for good reason - worth going to.

The reception staff and restaurant staff were very nice and went out of their way to help me.
    • Economy Double Room

Using the shower turned the bathroom into a wet room, the water goes everywhere. The scrambled eggs on some days were blue!

the location is ideal for the beach and the shopping area.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Overall we had a great time and will surely come back and recommend the hotel and restaurant to all
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Our fellow guess seemed unusually and friendly and nonresponsive to basic hellos and good morning. It was odd. We know if this does not reflect on the hotel in anyway.And one minor issue was that I could not get Internet access in our room. However I just went downstairs and was able to get the hotel‘s Internet easily there

The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The adjacent restaurant was great. The location was perfect. The beach was wonderful project

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Location was perfect, close to nightlife restaurants and...
    • Double Room with Sea View

Our guest room was a little old school, a face lift decor would go a long way.

Location was perfect, close to nightlife restaurants and shopping. Book a ocean view room it’s worth it.

• Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Parking was alittle challenge but worth it!

Great location across from the beach. Wonderful breakfast. Appreciated the air conditioning and room refrigerator. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The rudness of the waiters of the hotel's restaurant during the lunch and dinner's service

Hotel in front of the beach,clean and large room,good reception's service

The meal we had was excellent if a little expensive but we...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Noisy at night but then the whole resort was very busy

The meal we had was excellent if a little expensive but we expected it with it being located right on the front.

Beautiful room right on the beach a stones throw from all...
    • Double Room with Sea View

Beautiful room right on the beach a stones throw from all the places to eat drink and shop. Great air con and quiet rooms Breakfast on the terrace was great too, I'll be back :)

The air conditioning kept breaking rooms are very small ,, I...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The air conditioning kept breaking rooms are very small ,, I stayed in room 112 and I would not recommend it to anyone the room was a absolute disgrace ,,

I'd recommend for beach vacation - just keep in mind that beaches are crowdy on weekends

No balcony - but hotel did not promised it from the beginning

1st line - 2 steps to beach. See view room (without balcony - but they do not have 3 bed rooms see view + balcony as I heard). Breakfast is good. Sitges is very nice town - and easy to get from center of Barcelona , just 45 minuts by bus for 4 EUR per person. Beach is very good

Marred by the noise
    • Economy Double Room

Serious , what sounded like demolition work two days 9am-1pm in the room above me .After complaining the second day, it still carried on . Horrendous noise

We come to La Santa Maria every july, since 4 years.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We come to La Santa Maria every july, since 4 years... we do really recommend it. The location, good breakfast, comfortable rooms. Staff is pretty nice and helpful.

Beachfront
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bit pricey and having to scramble past diners in the restaurant outside to get into the hotel

Location location location - 15 second walk from door to sand

Enjoy the sea, the restaurant and the beach in this timeless, delightful hotel.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony

The place is busy as the restaurant is very full and it can be noisy in the early evening but it quietens down around 9-10 PM.

The hotel Santa Maria has this look of old hotels, the way they used to be, which made it so attractive. It faces the sea and the promenade lined with palm trees. We took a room overlooking the sea with a balcony and it was delightful. The same applies to the sea front hotel's restaurant where food is generously served by professional waiters with a good fish and sea-food selection at reasonable prices. Needless to say breakfast met the same standards. To top it all the staff lent me a towel for the beach and I had a great swim!

I had the most amazing holiday in sitges and staying at the hotel was fantastic:)
    • Economy Double Room

Nothing really I found everything within walking distance and again the hotel is perfect:)

I found the staff at reception excellent and very helpful:) Overall had a fabulous stay and would most definitely stay again:) Plus the beaches near by are amazing:)

Breakfast was really great and available till 10:45 am.

I missed some hotel guide with the summary of hotel services.

Breakfast was really great and available till 10:45 am. Beach is located right across the street. Towels for the beach was provided by reception.

Highly recommend this property to everyone.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Nothing could have been better.

Hotel was amazing, free breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice. Extended the stay an extra night because the staff created such a great atmosphere. They were all so helpful and a few of them spoke English, which helped because my Spanish is terrible.

Beautiful sea and great location.

Kids play facilities next to the beach used as urinal by people partying at night as well as the homeless. Left a very bad impression

Beautiful sea and great location.

Location, beach view room, strong air conditioning,...
    • Double Room with Sea View

room size is not the biggest, beach view also comes with traffic and restaurant noise for the light sleepers

Location, beach view room, strong air conditioning, excellent seafood restaurant

Value hotel
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Mediocre breakast. Minimal hot food.. green eggs a bit scarey... bed mattress not superior quality. Noisy bed if movement

Location, great restaurant, price

On the whole i was pleased
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Wifi in hotel is awful Very basic rooms but comfortable Breakfast staff are very impolite

Staff are very bad at english but friendly Excellent locTion and not noisey at all Hotel is very clean

Stay at La Santa Maria 10 days
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

There were several issues the Staff were not exactly very polite, and had a uninterested attitude, when I complained nicely twice about my leaking Air Conditioning unit, they said they would speak to maintenance, in 10 days nothing was done, I had to put towels down, the breakfast was not great, and the service was dreadful and uncoordinated, every day I noticed the same thing happened to me and other guests, you got your Breakfast, Coffee etc and after 20 minutes or so, the waitress appeared at your table with a large pot of Coffee and Milk by then most people had finished ! The thing I felt sums up the poor customer service at this hotel was when I came to check out at around 9am their was nobody on reception I rang the bell nobody appeared, in the end in desperation I had to find a Waitress so she could find the reception staff, at the end of the check out process I did not even get the customary " Did you enjoy your stay" ? The answer would be No, and won't be returning. I have stayed at other Hotels in Sitges where the customer service was friendly, professional, and caring. Sadly this hotel scores badly on all three. Management need to bring the service levels, and up to a higher standard, as in Sitges standards can be high and the more discerning customer can find excellently run Hotels. I would not recommend it unfortunately.

The Location was good for good, the room and Hotel appeared to be clean, the nice Seaview while dining.

Perfect location!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Not really anything. Rooms are basic and clean.

This hotel has a prime location in Sitges. Across from the beach and a short walk to the city center. The station is only 600 meters and the walk to the mon bus (airport - sitges 20 minutes) Bus stop takes only 10 Minutes. We had a room facing the back of the hotel and it was super quiet. Breakfast is massive for Spain. The restaurant is always busy and serves a huge variety of tapas and sea food dishes.

Great location and spacious room. Will defiantly stay there again.
    • Double Room with Sea View

The toilet was squashed next to the bath Breakfast could have been better. Plenty of continental choice, but poor on cooked items

The sea view room was huge, and so was the bathroom. You can use the roof top pool and facilities at El Nina just a short walk away. Brilliant location for the beaches and town.

I’ve been coming to Sitges since 2005 and love it.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I’ve been coming to Sitges since 2005 and love it. La Santa Maria is a Second home to many. The staff is personable and remembers your name and family. The Restuarant is wonderful. The best in the area. Only minutes from the beach. We highly recommend La Santa Maria!

We liked our room overlooking the ocean.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We liked our room overlooking the ocean. We greatly enjoyed breakfast each morning not only for the sumptuous buffet but also for the interaction with other guests. Having a beach across the street was a big plus as well.

Excellent location on the sea front.

Excellent location on the sea front. Very central. Staff very professional and welcoming. My daughter who lives in Sitges joined us for breakfast on the terrace and it was no problem at all. We arrived late one evening as a party of 10 and had a lovely meal, beautifully cooked, great service and well priced.

Hotel was ok
    • Double Room with Sea View

Restaurant food very poor quality

Hotel was ok Restaurant food was very poor quality which is a shame as the restaurant setting and serving staff were fantastic

Hotel's location is very good but unfortunately in front...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Hotel's location is very good but unfortunately in front you have the street and in the back is construction of another building. Breakfast is included and is absolutely fabulous !

We had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

I am not so keen on the breakfast although other people had lots.

Room was very clean with a good balcony and very comfortable bed. Bathroom was big and all staff were friendly/helpful. Location was great for the town and beach.

Nice, cozy, affordable, great location
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The mattress in our room was comfy but too soft for us so we ended up with ache here and there (we are 35-40 years old). Would be nice to have some more English speaking channels.

It was good value for the money. Downstairs restaurant was nice, affordable. Breakfast was good, there was good choice but not vegetables. Fruit- yes.

Good value
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The wi fi was non existent in the room. I had to put my new phone down to the crack At the bottom of the door to get a one bar of signal. The front desk person came up to demonstrate that it worked and left the door open and made me feel stupid for suggesting there was not signal but neither myself or my wife could use the WiFi in our room. Also parking was 20 not 15 as advertised.

The bed was amazing and the breakfast buffet was even better!

As at May ‘18 there are major renovations happening on prom outside front rooms-major noise and dust
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony

WiFi not strong Very dated furniture in front facing rooms

Front facing rooms are good size But back facing rooms are not Breakfast very good Good beds

Would recommend Sitges and the hotel to anyone looking for an original fun experienced.

Would have loved to have a room at the front but we needed a room for 3 and they are not as available as doubles.

Lovely old hotel right across the street from the beach. Fabulous restaurant, inside and out. There was a lineup for a table at lunchtime. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Only spent 1 night at the of April on our back to Barcelona but would love to return to Sitges and the hotel during the summer season. Staff were very helpful, especially helping to park the car in the tiny hotel parking lot but we squeezed in.

Basic hotel, clean and fantastic location
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bed a standard double, a bit small Bathroom a bit dated

Very friendly check in staff, reasonably large room, big bath room, handy electric outlets, in room fridge with a couple of bottles of water supplied

Great location, nice traditional building.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The receptionist told me that I couldn't stay as I didn't have a passport with me. Even though I live in Spain, and I had a valid UK photo driving licence. Never been an issue with any other hotel in Sitges, or Spain more generally. Luckily, a colleague of hers rescued the situation when she'd gone, saying it was nonsense, and that of course my UK photo driving licence should have been sufficient. Who's side are you on? Made up police regulations (that don't seem to be in force anywhere else), or your customers???

Great location, nice traditional building. Great restaurant.

AMAZING!!!

The only thing is the room cards will stop working once near your phones.

I enjoyed my whole stay from start to finish. The location is stunning and the staff are so helpful and kind. the wifi was very fast & the food was amazing.My friend and i ate at La santa Maria on our last night and we really wished we had eaten there every night!

A wonderful beachfront experience rounding out a perfect holiday in Sitges.

The beds and sheets coming from our other apartment were a little harsh. There was also major construction across the street which was not the hotels fault. Certain time s a day it got really loud.

Jesus and the staff were accommodating and friendly. Really loved the staff.

Excellent location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony

I was looking forward to dining in the hotel's restaurant as it is always excellent. Unfortunately it was closed for the month - out of season.

Excellent location.

Had a very small double room with tiny wardrobe but the...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Had a very small double room with tiny wardrobe but the staff explained that to us beforehand and we still preferred to take it as it had a spacious balcony and great beach view.

Great location and excellent staff
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The internet in the hotel is patchy Really could do with upgrading to ensure stability No internet for 2 days on level 3

Staff service and food are excellent

Wonderful, Happy, Relaxing and excellent food and wine!
    • Basic Double or Twin Room

Everything. Staff are lovely and helpful, property is over the road from the fantastic beach, super shops nearby, lots of great bars next door and along the road. The lady owner is very sociable and on site a lot of the time. She is charming and makes a point of conversing with you in your own language too. It's home from home!

Ours was a large room, they gave us a kettle so we could...
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Needs a bit of a facelift.

Ours was a large room, they gave us a kettle so we could make our own tea and coffee. Great location. Staff were quite helpful. Great breakfast and could have it from 7.15.

The gentleman at the front desk went over and beyond.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

The gentleman at the front desk went over and beyond. So friendly and he arranged a van to bring us to Barcelona. It was directly across the beach! Excellent location. Our room had a lovely terrace.

Very high value for money, nice area to stay in, near beach and centre of the little, friendly town
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We walked around the town to find a nice restaurant, but ended up on the terras of our hotel. The dinner was surprisingly good, excellent for the money too!

I enjoyed staying at the hotel because of it's seafront location and the excellent restaurant.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Unfortunately I was given a room at the back of the hotel and the view from the balcony there was rather depressing. No tea- or coffee -making facilities in room. I found the bed very hard.

The breakfast and the food at the restaurant were very good.

Comfy, perfect location, good breakfast!
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We had the misfortune that other guests arrived at 05:40 in the morning, loudly debating the films they had seen. Not the fault of the hotel, but honestly, the only thing I didn't like!

They had a gluten free breakfast for me ( and I saw a lactose intolerant girl also get a good breakfast! Massive bathroom The staff were friendly. The room was big. The location was excellent, right in front of the beach, and easy walking distance to everything! (We were there for the Film festival)

Samsung Smart TV in the room, spacious room, location
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Felt a bit awkward walking through the restaurant to get to your hotel room. Not as sociable and friendly as the El Cid Hotel I stayed at for 4 days previously

Samsung Smart TV in the room, spacious room, location

Thanks all the people at La Santa Maria :)
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

We did ask for a double bed but had two singles. No big deal there.

The staff were super friendly and co-operative. The location was great and quiet room. Very happy experience

Breakfast was excellent- big variety, good coffee.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Bed was uncomfortable. Need new mattress. Bed linens weren't appealing. View from balcony was horrible and it was also very noisy on balcony. Didn't sit out there at all. A/C wasn't working on arrival but was fixed the next day.

Breakfast was excellent- big variety, good coffee. Can eat outside on terrace with ocean view. Even made us a take away breakfast for our early departure. Bathroom was very big. Beach and pedestrian walkway right across the street. Ten min walk from train station. Staff friendly. Our A/C wasn't working. I told the front desk worker and it was fixed that day.

Well situated and clean hotel with a good breakfast.
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Very limited parking facilities at hotel. They booked a parking place at another hotel close by but this was very expensive.

Very good breakfast, Room size and bed good.

I will be back next summer!
    • Basic Double or Twin Room

everything was wonderful

The front desk staff were friendly and very helpful. My room, the hallways and the whole hotel were cleaned to perfection every day. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the staff at breakfast were all polite, friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel

Great location and comfortable stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony

Would have prefered a few more english channels on the tv but then again I dont really come to sitges to watch tv so only a minor grumble. breakfast was ok but not much choice of hot food (scrambled egg and streaky bacon) and the worlds slowest toaster

Great location and sea view room with balcony was spacious and comfortable. Bathroom was fine if a little tired but the shower worked well. The room is a little sparse but probably in keeping with the hotel style so no complaints.

Room size, room was so small even my mini bar door wouldn't open more than 10cm
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Room size, room was so small even my mini bar door wouldn't open more than 10cm because touching to my bed. and you really can't walk around the bed itself too. I check it from their hotel floor plans if all rooms are small as mine,? No, actually they have bigger size room but still, about %30 of rooms are small as mine. Reception staff was very friendly and helpful especially if you want to book cheaper taxi service to the airport. but you need to book taxi service 6 hours early. Balcony view was great and location just perfect. Room and bathroom were bit dated and tired.

front of the beach and really very good location.

The most unaccommodating staff and Management with whom I...

The most unaccommodating staff and Management with whom I have ever dealt. I would not recommend this hotel. I have been to Sitges before but this was my first time at this hotel. I will never stay here again.

Good value for money in high season
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

It was a bit loudly from the street concerts Bad was not the best

1st line, central location, nice restaurant with terrace with sea view, great breakfast

Great location in a lovely old world Catalonian style hotel.
    • Double Room with Sea View

I've stayed here many times over several years and always loved it. However, the customer service has become really terrible. They have become one of the most popular hotels in Sitges, and it seems that they don't care about client retention. The staff treated us terribly this past stay and unfortunately, I won't be able to stay at La Santa Maria ever again. It's a shame, because it was once a great place to stay in Sitges - no longer.

Great location in a lovely old world Catalonian style hotel. Very good breakfast.

Good breakfast choices and we were served with
    • Double or Twin Room with Balcony

No designated drop off zone for luggage and car parking expensive at or near the hotel

Good breakfast choices and we were served with a POT of fresh coffee and a jug of hot milk! Virtually unheard of nowadays.

In heart of the resort. Lovely view if you have sea view room.
    • Double Room with Sea View

TV in room. No real choice for English travellers. Could only find one station which was a Chinese news station speaking English!

Large room with high ceilings overlooking the beach. Good continental breakfast with lots of choice.

Would not recommend this hotel!!!

The hotel rooms are very old, not renovated.The furniture is old, broken.The photo you saw did not match the truth.

The location of the hotel is great.Breakfast is good. Staff responsive.

Delighful stay and great value too even though peak season
    • Superior Double or Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony

IF I had a [very] small citiscism the breakfast was not really exciting but all was very fresh and what was offered was tasty. Staff were more than helpful.

The Hotel is a very good 3-Star and our room was particularly good being very spacious and having a lovely balcony with directview over the promenade and beaches. I think the value for money was very hgifh. We stayed in peak season, in a great room and all was first rate.

Old School Treasure
    • Double Room with Sea View

The elevator was out of order for a night... Great to exercise off the delicious paella served in the hotel restaurant!

The Santa Maria is a quintessential Old school European hotel. These types of hotels are treasures and disappearing quickly.