Reviews of Iberostar Las Dalias - All Inclusive 4 stars

Gran Bretaña, s/n, 38660 Adeje, Spain

#12 of 37 hotels in Adeje

Bathroom smelt slightly damp.

The meals were very good with a large selection available. The staff was friendly and helpful. Daily entertainment. A very good package holiday option.

• Basic Twin Room

The only down side was the weather, locals say the worst weather in May for 15 years!! Most days were overcast, windy and quite cold.

We had 1st class service from the minute we entered the hotel. There were four of us on my future daughterinlaw's girls weekend, champagne on arrival, welcoming drinks in rooms, platters of beautifully wrapped fresh fruit delivered to our room and on final day more bubbly and champagne glasses. Manager and all staff treated us fantastically! One of the best hotels we have ever visited. Cannot find fault with anything. Food, rooms, beds, pool, jacuzzi, drinks and most importantly the staff, all excellent. Will definitely return.

Too many sun beds around the pool with a good majority a little weathered. Being with someone with access difficulties and poor walking, it was difficult to get to the adult section of the pool area where the best sunbeds and location were!

Wonderful stay, incredible food and alcohol choices. Tatiana behind the bar was a lovely lovely little joyful lady who made us smile every time we saw her. In fact, most of the staff during our stay were extremely friendly and wonderful! The room was well cleaned and even a broken toilet seat was mended within a couple of hours. Cannot recommend this place enough!

• Basic Twin Room

No room service, pool area closed at 1800, no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed in the restaurant at dinner, this is a beach town so I found this to be frustrating. It wasn't bad for the price we paid but I think I would rent an apartment and cook my own food next time.

Location was very good within walking distance to lots of shops and the beaches. The food was decent and the staff were all wonderful.

• Basic Twin Room

We got bottled water from reception for our baby to make milk but on the last two days of our stay I was told to get a refill from the bar but I couldn’t because it was tap water. Not a big issue, went to local supermarket and purchased myself bottled water. Coffee not so good in the machines, but the coffee in the lobby bar is stronger and nicer.

Staff members are soo nice, the entertainment for our 8 month old baby was on point, the hotel is very clean. The food selection varied every day.Location was great near to Siam Park and Siam Mall less 15 minutes walk. The hotel overall was excellent.

• Basic Twin Room

Everything from the cleanliness of the hotel, the quality and choice of food through to the poolside entertainment and evening entertainment was top class. The entire staff were friendly and attentive

• Family Connecting Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The wine offered is really low quality, same for the cocktails. "Decent" wine was upon additional charges. Rooms were too small and noisy, regardless of the side of the building (we were on street side and could not sleep, so we asked for a change on the pool side, which was better but still very noisy especially during the day). At the reception, we could see long queues, although we did not had to wait when it was our turn. Overall, happy for the service (animation, friendly staff) but disappointed by the size of the rooms, the wine, and the price overall....

We spend a week in Las Dalias, with our 2 kids (4 & 6 years old), and booked 2 connected rooms. Rooms were small, but functional and very clean. The facilities are good, and the activities fantastic for the kids. The animation team was absolutely great, motivated and with lots of energy. The shows/animations during the day and the night were good. We loved the food, the crew, and the activities for the kids. The kids loved their stay and had a great time. We managed to relax, which is what we were looking for.

• Basic Twin Room

cleanness could be improved, especially the plates and glasses. nightly program could be more interesting .

Staff are helpful ,foods are very good. the entertainment team has very good program during the day.

• Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I would avoid the rooms facing the major road behind the hotel.

Superb staff. So friendly and helpful. On the first day, they cheerfully changed our room for a quieter one with a better view and they helped find our boy's lost phone and delivered it with smiles and a present. They also dealt well with dietary requests (and food is clearly labelled for gluten etc. anyway). On the last day, as our flight was late, they gave us a half-hour courtesy room for washing down after the beach, allowed us to eat there, well past check-out time and use all the facilities until we actually left. Can't fault the place. Location perfect - five minutes' walk to each of the two water parks and to the beach.

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

Very poor cleaning service. Also, despite the fact that there is a big variety of food, the quality is not at all good. So definitely not at all worth the price you pay!

Entertainment staff was amazing, we wondered at the end if there is anything they are not able to do! I especially recommend taking part of the nightly activities organized by them. Food is amazing!

• Family Connecting Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

There was nothing we didn't like. I had emailed the hotel previously to request a nice room with a good view. The room was nice but the view wasn't. it overlooked shops and supermarket!

The food was excellent. The variety and quality was 10 out of 10. I had 2 16 year old teenager boys who are very fussy and they loved the food and ate very well during the week. The beds were very comfortable. Only criticism was there were no sockets by our bed but there were in the adjoining boys room. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Basic Twin Room

the room we stayed in was a bit dated and in need of refurbishment. in particular the bathroom shower in bath is not ideal as the water sprayed out horizontal rather vertically down.

the location, friendly staff and great food

• Basic Twin Room

* Fitness center was poor - could have a swiss ball and dumbbells from 1-10 kilo * Massage was very good but the table had no hole for my face - not so relaxing * Could use a rubber mat in the bathtub to prevent slipping * Would be nice to have coffee machines on during lunch as well

* Very clean - great housekeeping staff * Good location - within walking distance of everything * Friendly/helpful staff throughout the hotel * Good food and lots of choices

• Basic Twin Room

I would recommend this hotel to anybody and I am very fussy about my hotels. It is a little bit dated but they keep it very clean. The rooms have unbelievably good sound insulation. We did not know we had neighbors on each side until we saw them on a balcony. The beds are very comfy and the room was cleaned daily. English channels on TV are a bonus and Wi-Fi is very good everywhere in the hotel. The food is OK, a little bit bland but you can always find something you will enjoy. My only complaint is coffee. It is not very nice but you cannot have it all. The pools are nice. The big one is heated and there is a Jacuzzi as well. Staff in this hotel is amazing. It is the best staff I have come across in the hotels. They made us feel very welcome. Check in was very quick and they even let us have our room before the official check in hours. The bar and restaurant staff works really hard to meet the needs of so many people. I would definitely go back to this hotel.

• Basic Twin Room

Very large hotel, long halls to walk to get to dining areas and reception. Swimming pool area quite packed, so we never used the family swimming pool area. (The adult one was good). Our room was located next to a traffic road and it was very noisy, also the sound proof of room was very poor, and we heard people coming/going with noise late night, kids early morning, and cleaning ladies and laud noise at all time from the street too. The bed was two singles pushed together, and mattress too firm. I had asked for a foam topper when I booked but never got a reply. (I have a medical condition after a car accident) They told me there was nothing they could do to fix it. Food was just ok, not the best quality, more like a large canteen, just food.

Good location, clean rooms, great drinks and the adult pool area was perfect. Check in was good, loved the welcome drink.

• Basic Twin Room

Only a couple of niggles that were more to do with the age of the hotel (eg, very stiff patio door that let in sound as well). It rained a few times, so a indoor pool and/or lounge area would have been nice, but that was not a deal breaker at all.

Very clean, most staff marvellous, great food, easy access to the coast 3min walk), good entertainment each evening. Would go again.

• Basic Twin Room

Evening entertainment was awful , entertainment team were excellent though. Sadly due to the time of the year it was like a SAGA holiday , don`t travel in Feb remember the film Cacoon ? EXACTLY !!

plenty of variety of food , always snacks to eat throughout the day.

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

Check in was slow and no acknowledgement I was there or sorry for the wait. They didn’t like to give me more shampoo or conditioner which i needed as I didn’t bring any-hand luggage. Subbed savers who would vanish for hours on end. Have to pay for a safe and have to pay deposit for towels

Great foood. Love how you can self serve drinks and fizz! If you want a subbed in prime position you literally have to be ready and waiting as people save loungers, very annoying as I don’t do this myself. I go when I’m ready. This was in January so god only knows how bad it is in summer...! Stop being selfish people!! Close to beach and town. I had a nice view of the car park. Hotel has entertainment which goes in till around 11.30pm which I could hear in my car park view room so I suspect it would be worse with a pool view room. I had a nice few days though.

• Basic Twin Room

The dining area is not like a restaurant, more as a cafeteria and a bit noisy. The food was good but it felt like the same throughout the 10 days that we stayed there. There was one time there was a Mexican theme and that was something they should do more often. The final days we found ourselfs going to restaurants at least once per day.

The staff at the lobby where extremely helpful and nice, they can assist with almost anything. The cleaning in the rooms where really good and the staff was really friendly. We had a room with sunbeds and that was excellent. Good atmosphere at the hotel throughout the day.

• Basic Twin Room

Would love a kettle as I enjoy a cup of tea in bed on my holiday. The night time entertainment needed to continue after 1030.

The room was comfy and compact and had everything needed. The check in staff member was welcoming and informative. Rang to check all was ok and that was a nice touch. The hotel was clean and had lots to do. The cleaning crew would smile and speak as we passed by. The entertainment team were all brilliant and made us smile. However the night time entertainment was not so good ..loved the girl band on motown night and that was all unfortunately and wished for music after 1030 or a disco. We did got to the upstairs bar but it felt formal. The pools were nice and lots of sunbeds. The food was lovely and lots of choice so that was excellent plus the pool bar too. Enjoyed our stay so much. When we checked out liked the touch of a shower room to freshen up would recommend it here.

• Basic Twin Room

Sound insulation from the dated aluminium doors and windows in the room to the balcony was poor. Being next to the motorway this lead to a lot of noise from traffic. The entertainment stage was inadequate for some acts such as acrobats.

The staff were the most hospitable and friendly I have ever experienced in any hotel. The quality of food in the all inclusive restaurant was varied and always superb. The quality of drinks and attentive "nothing is too much trouble" attitude of the bar and waiting staff was simply world-class.The cleanliness of our room and the entire hotel which was fastidiously maintained by the staff was outstanding. The quality of entertainment was good, with the outside acts being of a very good professional standard. Very safe car park free of charge for our hire car. WiFi internet was superb and speedy. I ran my business from there with Skype calls and emails effortlessly all week. This hotel is amazing value for money.

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

The whole area is extremely touristy. Apart from a walk to the beach, where you face guys selling sunglasses, watches and scarfs, there is nothing to see and do here. If you stay for more days, which you probably do, get a car and go explore the island. It has a lot to offer, and the majority of things to see are not in the vicinity of the hotel...

First things first, the check-in was fast and efficient, however, my room was facing a busy street. So I asked for another room and was given a card so that I could go and check if a like it. I did not, so a third option was offered which was excellent. Thanks for that. The hotel was clean, well-maintained and food was very good. I was on the All-inclusive rate, so there was enough food and drinks at all times. Staff is excellent.

Nothing I can think of

Plenty of choice in dining room. Food always hot and constantly replenished. Best cup of breakfast tea ever. Room very comfortable and spacious. Best sleep I've had in ages. Staff superb in all areas of hotel. Courtesy room to shower before late pick up was added bonus.

• Twin Room with Pool View

The rooms were a little small. The drink was plentiful but the normal brands were not available, just cheaper alternatives.

Staff were excellent. Guests were very friendly. Because it was all inclusive people tended to stay around the hotel so there was a good atmosphere.

• Twin Room with Pool View

The steep walk up to the hotel ,but only because I have bad knees , not a problem if fit & healthy ,

Beds were VERY comfortable , and the large private sun terrace was a bonus as we are an older couple , the shower was excellent , although the bathroom was dated but perfectly adequate, also drinking water everyday left by housekeeping was a nice touch .

• Twin Room with Pool View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I had e mailed prior to departure to ask that i got a higher up room[but was disappointed that i got the 1st floor despite me asking for higher up. Its a small point but you did ask!!!!

Staff and accommodation was terrific

I had to wear long trousers to dinner, it was very warm and uncomfortable, women are not made to cover their legs , going into dinner, dress shorts and shirt for men is suffice, this could be classed as sexual discrimination to men

all good

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

It would have been nice to have had a fish option at the breakfast selection.

Only stayed one night so cannot comment to much, what I did experience was very good.

We had some major issues with some sort of ants in all the four rooms we booked. It was not dirty, however we had them crawlling in the bed and it was pretty horrible during sleep time. And their hotel app did not work, otherwise we would Have scheduled Many more activities.

The staff very very Nice! True professionals. The food was also delicious, very diversified, quality products and good seafood. For eastern europeans we are always searching for fruits and fish that we cannot eat in our households, and we did Have everything we wanted. It was amazing. We had the all inclusive package, and we were very satisfied. The entertainment was Nice (the flamenco night especially), the pool water warm, the fitness Room well equipped. We did not Have the time to try all the programs, but they had paddle yoga, pilates and it all sounds lovely. Ah, and all the mini gifts were amazing, we really felt pampered!

great place, great food. I HATED the room i got in the beginning, terrible small for 3 persons.... but the staff bent over bacwards to make me happy and i upgraded to a cozy family room.

Rooms noisy. View on the parking entrance! Had to change rooms! Reception staff not communicating between them. Food buffet good but not very diverse.

Wifi really good! Staff always smiling and trying to help, especially kitchen, restaurant and entertainment staff.

• Basic Twin Room

Rooms for a 4* were pretty basic and a little mundane.

Superb array of all inclusive options and fantastic facilities in the hotel itself particularly for couples.

Nothing bad to say at all. The only comment I would make would be that with regards to the lifts, they do take a long time to function and sometimes the wait is a little longer than one would expect. That is all really.

The hotel and stay overall was wonderful. I would most definitely recommend this hotel. The reception staff were excellent and friendly and in fact all staff were very helpful throughout. One can definitely see that all staff work extremely hard so that the customers are satisfied. Close to beach is a bonus. The beds were fantastic and very comfortable. Food was very good and always something to choose from. I would maybe say that there could have been a little more variety from day to day, but it is nothing bad at all as the food was always good and fresh. Always something to drink also as bar is open all day.

• Basic Twin Room

Could have been toilets and a small bar near the jacuzzi. Pool side balcony top floor could have had something for shade as it got very hot up there. The floor tiles on the balcony were badly cracked.

Most of it

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

The main outdoor area when walking out the building by the restaurant needs to have a non smoking section. Not around the corner.

Great location. Welcoming staff and always friendly. Clean rooms and cleaned daily. Excellent food choices everyday and if you have an allergy just let them know and they will do there best to accommodate

• Basic Twin Room

One day we had a plate of fruit the next day we had free champagne! Entertainment team were nrilliant really hard working and friendly! Lovely stay would go again!

Everything was just amazing! The food was plentiful and always different, the room was very clean and bright, the hotel was in a great location, and the staff was very kind too! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return! Really exceeded my expectations!

• Basic Twin Room

the staff was extremely friendly and professional from start to finish ! The breakfast was incredible in the mornings so much choice. The dinner was lovely too ! Room service was brilliant and rooms were very clean up to the highest standard. Our view from the balcony was fab! Also the location was brilliant ! Minutes walk from the beach , Playa de las America and both Siam and aqualand! Plenty of shops and restaurants near by!

• Family Connecting Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The meals were essentially the same every day and most of the food was old. Prepared way ahead of time. Nothing much in between. Carpets in halls were FILTHY. Rooms mediocre. I stayed one night at Villa Maria Suites. The rooms were spectacular and clean with far more luxury items such as robes, slippers and toiletries. The food was so much better and it had a beautiful view of the ocean and the mountains. Way less money and a way better resort

I am looking for something that I can say that I really liked, but unfortunately, there was nothing. It was mediocre .

Having to come home

The staff were always there to help if needed. The food was excellent and plenty of it all day. And there is always something for the kids to do

• Basic Twin Room

A small minus was the bed,which was not a matrimonial one, there were 2 small beds, united and this created a bit of disconfort.

Great hotel,great staff, everything was over the expectations! Congrats for the good job!

• Family Connecting Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

a beautiful place. Expensive but ... Good food , clean , and polite staff Hotel on the thierd line from the ocean , walk to the Ocean 7 minute on foot .

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

I could not fault this hotel at all.

Hotel was fantastic. Champagne arrival, room was ready for my arrival at 12.30pm, room was a perfect size with a great balcony and view. Treats every day in the room ranging from water to bottles of champagne, chocolates, fruit platters etc. Pool area was massive and always got a sunbed if you were down early. The food was fantastic with a great variety of choices. The paella was amazing. Champagne at breakfast and lunch and wine and a shot on arrival to dinner. The staff were extremely helpful and lovely. All inclusive bar done a variety of cocktails which were brilliant. Entertainment at night was also fab. Daytime entertainment was also great especially the foam parties. I could not fault this hotel one bit.

• Basic Twin Room

Not enough seating for outdoor evening entertainment

Everything, staff were excellent, beds comfortable food was good. The adult only sunbed area was perfect as main pool area was very busy with family's, only drawback was being so far from other facilities, bar, snack bar and toilets.

Bar service was slow, bar entertainment too loud, having to wear trousers at dinner, when it was really hot, while females were wearing next to nothing. Would stay again, but wouldn't book with booking.com

Staff are fantastic, always cheery and chatty. Exceptionally clean and the food was amazing, always a great variety. Very peaceful at the time we went and nice and quiet at night time.

Music was intrusive. They did turn the music down for me at breakfast but you couldn't escape it. It went on late into the evening and couldn't be avoided.

Great staff and willingness to respond to my complaint about the noise.

• Basic Twin Room

There could of been a bar closer to the jacuzzi, not a big problem, just there was nothing else I could doubt the place on

The majority of Staff were brilliant, reception staff very helpful, good English, champagne on arrival too.

• Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Nothing. Everything was perfect :)

Where do I start.....from the moment we arrived at the hotel I could not fault a thing. Greeted with a smile and a glass of cava by Patricia. Room was spotless and nicely furnished with a bottle of complimentary water daily and travel sized toiletries. The service of having fresh beach towels daily was a blessing! Entire complex is hosed down every single day and layed out beautifully. Adult only area for sunbathing with jacuzzi and cold water jets is wonderfully peaceful for people who do not have children. Tatiana at the pool bar really made our holiday go from great to superb though...a wonderful personal greeting every day with a little cocktail that she`d make up for you just because you were on holiday! Wonderful personality that gives this hotel a warm friendly family feeling that you get all the time that you are here. You always feel special :) The dining hall is very well run.Wonderful food. Great choice. Spotless. Food replenished frequently. Self service alcohol and minerals which really cuts down on waiting for service like in some ai. Themed nights and a welcoming apperatiffe as you enter the dining hall at breakfast,lunch and dinner! What I think makes this complex stand out from the rest is the entertainment team!! They work tirelessly rehearsing for shows that they put on for you two/three times a week. Teaching yoga, aqua gym, zumba, samba, archery, rifle shooting and so much more! Each day they go about their job with so much enthusiasm that it`s like their at a party..that you want to join in!! They`re fun driven kind enthusiastic young people who make your holiday more than you ever thought it would be!!!! Well done to the chief entertainment manager. She`s brilliant!!! I am a 47 year old married mother of three and I have never had so much fun! I have the team to thank for that......thank you xx Lastly i`d like to commend Beatrice who for me runs this Four star hotel like a Five star! Nothing is too much trouble.

Everything was superb!

Everything was excellent! Highly recommend this hotel. The food was amazing with plenty of choices, great variety of drinks and even sangria is made to order. Great pool facilities and staff is super friendly. The location is second to none! Shopping centre, hospital, bars, clubs are all around the corner. 5 min to the bus station, 15 min walk to the best Papagaya club and enjoyable short stroll to all the best beaches. I would definitely recommend this hotel and all inclusive option. We really enjoy our stay in there, not to mention that you can hire a car in the reception and book tour trips. Also wifi connection was available in every spot of the hotel, not just in the lobby as it happens very often in other hotels. By the way, after check out you can still stay in the hotel and avail for all the facilities also they give you to use a room for 30 min without of charge to take a shower just before you depart.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

The disabled room which I booked for my mother was far too small. We were unable to manoeuvre her wheelchair into the bathroom as the distance was so narrow. Hotel really needs to address this if they are to offer a disabled room facility

Fabulous staff, fabulous food and drink offering. Spotlessly clean. Comfortable beds and good quality bedding and towels

Restaurant close in night time.

I had a great unforgettable vacation at the iberostar hotel, especially I loved serving the person especially barmen tatiana and Alex for a pleasant and fun atmosphere, the next vacation we think to come back to the iberostar hotel.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Basic Twin Room

Fabulous all inclusive offer - staff amazingly happy - most spotless hotel I have ever stayed (and I've stayed in some fab places) - wonderful chill out zen area, good entertainment - my daughter and I couldn't have had a better time!

• Twin Room with Pool View

Adult only pool for adults only as kids under 16 had came up to the jacquzzi a few times!

We had such a beautiful stay , very friendly staff always made you feel very welcome , hotel was very clean & food was superb! Different themes for dinner each night which made it more interesting adult only pool was so relaxing just what you need to make your stay more enjoyable although some kids had came up to the jacuzzi during the day which was pretty annoying as all you want to do is relax by the pool not have screaming & jumping kids around . Location was perfect 20/25 min walk to las Americas . Rooms were pretty basic however we had a great view of the pool and on the Saturday night we could watch the entertainment from our balcony . Overall our experience in this hotel was fantastic & would recommend this and hope to visit again in the future .

• Twin Room with Pool View

They tried to give us very bad room wiith almost no wiev at first, when we asked for a better one they tried again with a smelly corridor. 3rd time we got what we paid for.

Some bar Staff towards the end of the night were more keen to clear up than serve at the bar. You could still drink, just had to wait a little longer.

Staff were great and friendly. Adult only swimming area was lovely. Self service beer, wine and bubbly was fantastic!

• Twin Room (1 Adult)

Housekeeping kept room clean but forgot toiletries and towels on a few occasions

WiFi connection good..good selection of food at meal times..staff attitude

They could have made fresh pancakes for you in the morning, as they did with the omelettes, as the pancakes were usually only tepid at best in terms of temperature. There was quite a lot of noise from other balconies on 2 of the nights I stayed at the hotel. At 12.45 a.m. I did have to go out and ask one group to go in and stop having a party on their balcony which was next to my room.

The availability of food and drink was good. The room was very clean. There were sufficient sunbeds to never have to worry about getting 2 together. Good table tennis tables. Good range of evening entertainment.

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

• Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No halal food option at all

Staff very good very fast service specially Zidane and tarik they made me and my kids more confortable and relax very friendly and hard working people well done

• Basic Twin Room

The room we got was rather small and if I come again I will order a better room with balcony to the garden.

I liked to stay at Iberostar LaDalia it´s well located and the food was very good mostly. It´s nice to have so great value of food.

• Twin Room with Pool View

The rooms are extremely basic and so is the hotel. It is extremely busy and noisy around the pool areas and you have to get up very early to put a towel down to claim a chair. The 'free' wines are on tap and they are horrible. I ended up buying wine but the wine list again is extremely basic. The restaurant is noisy and huge, the quality of the food is very good though. I was there with my daughter and ended up eating out for half the time.

The staff were extremely friendly and the resort was clean

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Twin Room with Pool View

I can't say there was anything to complain about.

The food was excellent and there was such a wide choice .the staff were always very pleasant .we liked it so much we phoned the family to come for the week which they did and they loved it .we have booked again for January can't wait.i can't say there was any

• Family Connecting Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

They only have one restaurant on site and the food was repetitive. It seems like day after day and night after night they served the same foods. They need to add more umbrellas for the sun beds. They also do not provide wash clothes so if you like bathing with one, you'd better bring your own.

Our overall experience was good. The staff was very kind and housekeeping was amazing. The hotel is ok but could definitely use some remodeling.

• Basic Twin Room (3 Adults)

The safe box in our room was broken.

Great services Great and helpful staff Great location - Easy to find - 10 min walk to the beach Large variety of food

The welcome feeling the whole of the staff at Las Dalias gave us. Nothing was too much trouble. Great selection of food. You could have whatever drink took your fancy. The entertainment spot on.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

The check in was very slow which doesn't give a great first impression. However, this is a mere blot on the landscape.

Just back from a wonderful stay at the hotel. Food was amazing, varied and great quality. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. The rooms were clean, the pool area was fantastic. The atmosphere and environment were superb. The entertainment was brilliant. Overall, this contributed to a most enjoyable stay. Keep up the great work.

• Reviewed: 19 March 2017

Bit of a scramble to get seats for evening entertainment and sun beds

Lovely hotel. My second stay and I will definitely return. Very comfy beds. Everything you need provided. Staff always happy and helpful. Food varied, hot and tasty. Beautifully presented. Great entertainment team. Outside entertainers do most of the evening shows, which are good quality and varied. Thank you to all the wonderful staff.

Need more umbrellas in the shade

Book this hotel if you want value for money, we never stopped eating and drinking alll day. I've come home really far but what a fantastic hotel, nothing if a problem.

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

• Basic Twin Room

Sometimes is very crowdy in pool area but is big hotel and swimming pool area is not big enough to accomodate all .

All inclusive are brilliant option in that Hotel also animation and rest of facillity are great.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Basic Twin Room

There was not much choice at dinner in terms of meat, more chicken and better selection of fish would be amazing but the food was lovely.

Food was fantastic, rooms are big and spacious. Great selection at all meal times and brilliant selection of alcohol. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• Twin Room with Pool View

Although hotel location was good for shops, bars & restaurants, it was 5-10 minutes walk for people wanting to go to the beach (and uphill on the return journey).

Food was good quality with plenty of variety, and there was also some food available round the pool/patio area to cater for people who wanted snacks. Entertainment staff were also very good both during the day around the patio/pool area, plus in the evening for the shows.

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

The deposit for the beach towels was not paid back (at check out we were told that computer shows it was, though it was not) The room was cleaned up once in 2 days even if there was a sign with request to clean up the room. During the stay one of the cells lost WiFi connection and one could do nothing about it, recommending to fix the cell in the shop. Though the cell was fine with WiFi in other facilities.

Amazing food in a restaurant!! Great location.

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Room was comfortable but quite basic for 4 star hotel. No Kleenex in room/bathroom!

Food very good with plenty of choice. Staff are quite outstanding in all aspects

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

Did not like the fact there is no security people at this hotel - big row between two men and families round pool but only one small lady lifeguard who tried to calm things down - also a very drunk local getting free drink from barman one evening causing trouble at bar but no-one to step in to escort him off premises - lack of security very concerning !

The food was really good