Reviews of Arcos de Montemar 3 stars

Avenida de Carlota Alessandri, 192, 29620 Torremolinos, Spain

#11 of 52 hotels in Torremolinos

• Double or Twin Room

Could not take the shuttle to the airport because you had to make the reservation 72 hrs beforehand. Since we had to leave for the airport at 5am we could not eat our paid breakfast which started at 8am. Javier was kind enough to tell us that the morning receptionist could fix us a cold breakfast to go; however in the morning, the receptionist said he could not fix us anything because the kitchen was closed but we could get a cup of coffee. Apparently they can or they can’t fix something to go and communication should be a bit better between the front staff. That being said , the staff was friendly.

Taxi to airport only took 5 minutes. 22 euros. Javier had been very helpful- let us book in earlier than 2pm- room was ready. Secure underground parking. Overall staff was very friendly

Pool area a bit small but adequate 😉👍🏼

Hotel was recently refurbished and very clean. The staff were very friendly and location handy to the beach and local transport.

• Double or Twin Room

There wasn’t anything we didn’t like particularly as such value for money

The greatest assets of this hotel is the staff, really helpful always keen to offer help. The breakfast was nice with a good choice -supermarket only a short distance to get a few essentials

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing. Got upgraded to a suit with balcony which was very nice. The hotel is not on the sea side but excellent value for money.

Great value for money. Staff was really helpful. It was last night before our flight early in the morning and they helped us with many information and booked the taxi. The hotel room we had was very spacious and comfortable. We did not try the swimming pool. Overall very nice experience and I recommend.

The hotel was spotlessly clean and the staff were so friendly and helpful. The location was good, we walked for miles and then returned to the tranquillity of the hotel... perfect.

Everything is was perfect

Excellent breakfast,very friendly staff, especially Javier and Stefano, who gave good tips,very clean hotel, well-maintained garden and swimming pool! definitely we go again.

• Double or Twin Room

- Extremely clean hotel. Spotless in every corner you can look at. - Excellent breakfast, having a great variety of things you can choose from. - Very friendly staff. - Secure parking on the other site of the street from the hotel. I am definitely recommending this hotel.

• Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Breakfasts were a bit of a bunfight - you need to get there early!

Pleasant small hotel with pool in a suburb of Torremolinos- takes about 10 mind to get to the beach and a decent restaurant is within 5 mins walk

• Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

We were asked to pay for two glasses of wine that were charged to our room, that we hadn't had. If they are allowing guests to charge to rooms, then they need to improve the system, room numbers are not sufficient and should be asked for a name, or a key. We didn't pay for the wine, but felt as though our integrity was being questioned. Don't be put off by no tea making facilities in the room, just ask for a kettle at reception. We found this out on our check out!

The hotel was lovely. Clean, comfortable, and had excellent facilities. It was in a good location and the staff could not do enough for you. I would have no hesitation to book again.

Everything was great.

We had a great stay at Arcos de Montemar. I have stayed in many hotels over the years and I must say the staff at this hotel were by far the best I have ever come across. The hotel itself has been refurbished to an excellent standard, the room we had over looking the pool was top class. We found it to be in a great location within a few short minutes walk to the beach, I would recommended this hotel to anyone looking for something special.

• Double or Twin Room

Arcos de Montemar at Carihuela district of Torremolinos is undoubtedly the perfect place for a long stay at the Costa del Sol area. Thanks to Javier we've got a very nice, quiet room, overlooking a kind of a garden with birds in it wonderfully sinning, even during the rain! One can feel the sincere hospitality and support of the professional, kind and friendly staff at the reception and at the breakfast room. The breakfast consisted of the great variety of cold and hot options, sweets etc., it was really very delicious! Public transport connection is very nice, no need to rent a car for travelling to Torremolinos Center, Puerto Marina, Benalmadena Pueblo, Mijas pueblo, Fuengirola, Malaga etc.. Only 5-7 minutes by walk you need to find yourself at the fantastic Carihuela Beach with the promenade (paseo) and chiringuitos (lovely small restaurants with local sea specialities) along it. Supermarket Mercadona is just nearby the Hotel. The price/comfort/location is perfect! Next time staying here exactly!!! Strongly recommended to everybody!

• Double or Twin Room

Location is excellent. Beaches and restaurants are very close. People at the reception are very friendly and helpful. They suggested us to use the hotel's cot for our child and brought it to us very fast. If one has a late flight, it is possible not only to leave luggage at the reception after check-out, but also to take a shower before the departure. The 2 local railway stations are in 10 min walking distance. Good choice of food in the breakfast.

• Double or Twin Room

Loved every thing about this hotel, staff in all areas were so pleasant and friendly.Cleaning was very good,breakfast also very good hot and cold options something to suit everyone.We would definitely stay here again.

• Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was very bad. Even there was ton of food selection, everything was very low quality and tasted bad. If I would knew it, I would rather save save money and get breakfast on the beach.

Great place close to beach. Room was after reconstruction, so it was good. Had amazing huge bed.

• Double or Twin Room

Restaurant menu not great - excellent breakfast though - shortage of knives and saucers and no side plates at breakfast some mornings

Excellent staff Definitely returning

Nothing, everything was the highest quality.

Sergio at reception was fantastic, he was one of the best parts of my trip. He was friendly and made my stay feel safe and secure. The food was amazing, the room blew my mind. I cannot thank the staff enough for making my first solo trip the best yet!

• Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have tea/coffee making facilities in the room. Having taken only a cabin bag I would have liked more toiletries in the bathroom. There were only a couple of sachets of shower gel and shampoo although when I asked for more there was no problem getting them. Perhaps a dispenser inside the shower would be useful?

The location was excellent. Just a ten minute walk to the beach and within walking distance of the port at Benalmadena. There was a supermarket 5 minutes wal away which was handy. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful too.

It would have been good to have had a kettle in our rooms.

The staff were very friendly and very helpful, and didn't seem to mind being bombarded with our questions and requests! Breakfast was terrifically good vale.

• Double or Twin Room

It would have been nice to have a view and entertainment at night and maybe the price of drinks to be a little cheaper.

The food was clean ,fresh and tasty .The room was very clean also had a nice balcony but the bed was a little uncomfortable.Bathroom was quite big and modern .

• Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

We loved this hotel. We had a refurbished room with a balcony overlooking the pool. Great for families as they have rooms with a double and a single bed so our 5 year old can have her own bed and we all sleep better! It can be difficult to find places that offer this and it was one of the main reasons we were interested in this hotel initially. The staff were super friendly and helpful, and made time to chat to our very talkative and inquisitive daughter which was really kind of them. All of the communal areas of the hotel as well as our room were all lovely and clean and well maintained - the whole place as well as he outside areas feels like it is well looked after. There is a shower room you can use if you have a late flight back as we did - so we spent the day on the beach and were able to shower and change before travelling home. The breakfast had a good variety of different options and all fresh and good quality. We booked only a couple of days before arriving as we weren’t sure which area we would be staying in, but we had a brilliant stay and would definitely come here again if we were travelling to this area. It’s a short walk downhill to the beach and promenade with all bars and restaurants and a 15 minute walk to the train station with direct trains to the airport or Malaga centre in 15 minutes. There are also buses running from just outside the hotel so it’s easy to travel around without a car. La Carihuela is a nice resort with good beaches and lots of good places to eat and shops to browse.

Walls a very thin so if you are a light sleeper bring ear plugs.

Wonderful family run hotel. I asked for a bright room and was given a room overlooking the pool with large balcony. Staff couldn't be nicer! Really good location that is 5-7 minute walk to the beach, 2 minutes to supermarket and 10-15 minutes to the best restaurants. I was able to park for free in front of the hotel which was a great bargain, considering parking in neighbouring Malaga cost me over 25 euro per day. Clean and large renovated rooms and excellent bathrooms. A great bargain!!!

Breakfast began at 8 and I always went down first thing but sadly the buffet hot breakfast was never hot .

Every single member of staff gave 100% . So helpful. Being a female on my own I felt security was excellent .

As this hotel has exceeded my expectations I can’t really find any fault.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Small but well designed room, certainly fine for one person. Quiet hotel , which has become more important to me in recent years. There is a small pool which is private even though near the main road. It is surrounded by trees ( I think ) I didn’t use it as it’s still not warm enough at this time of year. . Buffet breakfast is excellent ( particularly like the bacon ) with a very extensive choice , including cooked breakfast ( replenished regularly ) , cereals , fruits ( both tinned and fresh, yoghurts, creme caramel , cheeses & meats, various breads & pastries, with juice , tea and coffee on tap. Great value at €6 . I have seen the guys on reception both helping people with various requests/problems , always in a professional , friendly manner. There is a limited menu available at the bar , if you can’t be bothered walking to the local restaurant area. I had a pizza on the first night which was perfectly satisfactory and reasonably priced. Good wi-fi in the room as well as in communal areas. All in all , this hotel has exceeded my expectations and has certainly contributed to a relaxed , and enjoyable holiday.

• Double or Twin Room

No tea making facilities in room. Room was spotless but shortage of hooks,shelving,storage in bathroom and bedroom. Small bar lacked seating. English channels signal went down late afternoon early evening and no staff member able to fix , seems dish had moved.

Location, clean, friendly. Breakfast very good. Furniture all well presented. Good selection of English TV channels.

Given a rear room with no view it had a big wall 3 metres away with buildings above looking down.

Staff very friendly. Outside area at front very nice.

• Double or Twin Room

The reception staff are very friendly. The hotel is in the middle of a refurbishment but is kept really clean. You might find some street parking in front of the hotel as they were marking the roads the day we left.

• Double or Twin Room

Additional daily charge just to have in room fridge on Additional daily charge for use of in room safe Breakfast was fairly poor, had better at greasy spoons on A roads in the UK and bread, baked goods were dry and stale. Advertised satellite tv with UK channels did not have signal strength to receive channels Apparent lack of phone No extractor fan or window in bathroom No smoke detectors Walls paper thin and other guests can be clearly heard talking Dodgy wiring, had to not use bedside light as it kept shorting the other lights and sockets in the room when on

Staff were very friendly, polite and helpful

• Double or Twin Room

Excellent breakfast, comfortable beds.Quiet room with balcony. Great wifi. Sergio at the reception really helpful and knowledgeable of the area and places to visit.

• Double or Twin Room

They use the more fluorescent hospital-color energy saver lights, which gave a slightly clinical coloring to everything.

A nondescript, comfortable, well-priced hotel two blocks uphill from a beautiful beach and a 3-block walk from some decent restaurants...we selected it for its proximity to the Málaga Airport (because of an early AM flight). At 3:30 AM it was easy to get a cab and 15 minutes later we were checking bags.

There was a strong smell of paint/chemicals in our rooms but hopefully that was just a one off.

The service was fantastic and it's in a lovely quiet part of Torremolinos. Everything was clean, the shower was powerful and the beds were comfy. Easy walk to the beach, bars and restaurants.

• Double or Twin Room

When my partner wantednto checkout. She was ready at 12 o clock. But still in bathroom. Hotel employee brutally entered the room although she mentioned she was in bathroom ..not very polite of hotel employee !!!

I can't think of anything.

The Hotel has just been refurbished. Brand new ensuite. My room was tastefully decorated. I had a good night sleep and felt safe. The gentleman who looked after me, Sergio, could not do enough to make my stay pleasent. The beach is just 10 minuets away. I timed mysel when I checked out. I walked to the train station, arrived at Malaga Airport, 32 minuets, cost €1.80. Do yourself a favour, see real Spanish hospitality.

Excellent family run hotel, under refurbishment at the moment which looks almost complete but does not affect your stay, rooms are a good size and decent size of walk-in shower, room had a balcony which was a bonus, staff all excellent, friendly and professional, Sergio on reception is very helpful and a credit to the hotel. I have already booked to stay later on in the year.

• Double or Twin Room

This is our second time to stay at Arcos de Montamar. Loved everything about hotel and the location. It ticked all the boxes for us and we truly enjoyed our time there. At reception Javier and Serigo were very friendly and helpful. They did everything possible to please their guests. Breakfast offered many different choices of foods and it was of a good standard. Stephanie made sure everyone was well looked after in the restaurant. The hotel is being revamped and we lot to stay in the new section. The room was beautifully decorated. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was fantastic. The hotel is close to the beach and a bus stop 100 metres from hotel door left us many options to travel to different town and cities. Malaga Airport is 10 mins away. We are hoping to stay again in 2018. Can't recommend this hotel high enough.

Fantastic hotel with very friendly helpful staff. Great location beside beach and bus route 100 metres from hotel that will take you many cities and towns for cheap fare.

• Double or Twin Room

Location maybe a little too relaxing, but there are buses to town centre and beyond

Lovely hotel inside and out- we stayed in a new refurbished room with a balcony and a fabulous shower room, very good, Very good breakfast buffet English/Continental excellent value. A good place to relax .Close to beach, where there are plenty of bars restaurants and shops. Only short walk to Benamadina port .Nearby bus stop- town centre and Malaga

• Double or Twin Room

Wi-fi connection wasn't so good. Disconnected from time to time, not constant, descending speed. I had to use my LTE connection.

Very kind, professional and helpful staff. Many thanks to reception for made a good every day with their smile. :-) Breakfasts where fresh and tasty. There is possibility to buy buffet dinner for good price 9€. Our room was clear and sunny, equipment adequate to this price.

Don't know about other rooms, but our had terrible matrasses (I know, 100 things, 100 opinions, but these were felt like 150 years old), which made us quite broken towards the end of our visit.

We got a reconstructed room which was awesome, I especially enjoyed the spacious shower. The surroundings were beautiful. Even though you can hear every fart through the walls, it was rather quiet there. The hotel has a free parking about 150 metres from the hotel, which is cool considering the density of buildings there.

• Double or Twin Room

Staff excellent and our room was newly refurbished on the front of the hotel. Road was quite busy outside but didn’t bother us at all. Stayed half board and perfectly adequate for our 5 night stay

• Double or Twin Room

We can't think of anything negative. Would have been nice to have had some natural yoghurt on offer at breakfast time.

Warm welcome from Sergio, all the staff were friendly & helpful but Sergio was a real diamond, an absolute asset for the hotel, kind, considerate, helpful & genuinely thoughtful of guests needs. The room was lovely (201) - one of the recently refurbished rooms, we enjoyed sitting on the balcony. Very comfortable bed, nice bathroom & shower. Easy to get to the beach, bus stops very close by, handy supermarket just along the road.

Deserves to be on the sea front.

This is a budget hotel run by 5 star staff, is spotlessly clean and comfortable for the price and exceeded my expectations in all departments. The food was good and I was greeted by name whenever the reception staff saw me whom also provided an umbrella to enable me to reach my car when the heavens decided to open upon my departure.

• Double or Twin Room

The old,not renovated rooms are poor. No entertament at the evenings. Part of the rooms are noisy, because the street is near. Small pool area.

Food is really delicious. The beds are comfortable. Renovated rooms are fine. 5 minutes walk to the sea

The first room I got was really small as I was there for a week I asked if I could change I was told to check next morning and I did they give me a room in the main building bigger and nice wet room all with a smile, the reception staff were brilliant helpful and courteous at all times the place was spotless ,the only minor gripe was having to wait to get into the breakfast room as it was full most mornings other than that brilliant

Wonderful stay at this hotel My first trip on my own and it couldn't have been better. All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Location great close to beach, shops and restaurants. Lovely atmosphere overall. Will definitely return soon,

• Double or Twin Room

dinner on the first night was good but the next two night not as good a little cold and little chose.

breakfast good just what you would expect. fried eggs bacon and sausage. sweet rolls and cake

My room was dark and old,had to rent a fridge, no enough plugs,none in bathroom. Breakfast was for English clients, not enough Spanish food,fresh fruit

Friendly staff, 5-7min walk to the beach, free WiFi,

• Double or Twin Room

Food at dinner time could have been better but usually managed to get something.

Excellent room very comfortable bed. Delighted overall with our stay. Staff were lovely, very helpful and professional would highly recommend the hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

The room(109) was dated and could do with modernising,but the bed was comfortable which counts a lot. Also the water was not always hot,and on a couple of occasions was just cold.

The breakfast provided was plentiful and good variety and being topped up regularly,was pleased to see a cooked option provided.

• Double or Twin Room

I loved this hotel. Good location. I Saw the sea from the balcony. Staff very helpful and very friendly. The bed is comfortable, nice pool. Very clean hotel ,cleaned the room every day. Breakfast was excellent!Perfect vacation! I will come back!

• Double or Twin Room

Food was a little dull. Not much of a selection and quite cool at evening meal

Hotel was kept clean-bedroom cleaned every day Reception staff very friendly

• Double or Twin Room

Personally I found nothing not to like.

I liked that it was a small hotel, very clean, staff could not be more helpful and very quiet. The pool was appropriately sized and planted of beds for guests.

Nothing really

Amazing customer service. Just such lovely, lovely, helpful staff. They go above and beyond to help you. Breakfast was put out for us at 4.45 as we had an early flight.

• Double or Twin Room

Pool area not to big so gets busy easily

Recently refurbished rooms which are very nice. Very comfortable bed. Short walk to the beach and supermarket

• Double or Twin Room

I can't say that I didn't like anything. I had a brilliant time. I have no bad complaints

The staff were so friendly and accommodating. They actually do want you to have the best time with them. I have to say that Sergio went above and beyond during our stay here, which made the time here more memorable. Also, Thomas at reception is such a lovely man, helpful and friendly. I will return again most defiantly. The pool is perfect for a quick cool down and swim. It's not noisey. The sun beams down poolside from early morning into the evening. The bar staff were also lovely. The cleaning staff are visible from morning until well into the afternoon. It's so clean. I'll be recommending to others too.

I would have given this hotel a better review except for one thing, the bathroom. It was disgraceful. A stained toilet that ran constantly, mould in the grout around the shower and an old wood window that had to be kept closed with a crooked piece of scrap metal. Such a shame, apart from that it's a lovely little hotel. One more thing, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect use of the mini-refrigerator that is already in the room in a three-star hotel without having to pay an additional charge to unlock it.

I arrived at the property at 16:00 and was told there would be a short wait until the room was ready. Profuse apologies and a complimentary beverage were provided and the room was ready before I finished it. No problem there. The front desk was extremely helpful and friendly and the hotel is older but comfortable. The lift is fast and clean and the pool area is well maintained with good quality loungers. My room was small but comfortable and the door opened out onto a large shared terrace shaded by trees. TV was good quality and Wi-Fi reception excellent all over the hotel and pool area. Two or three English language news channels on the TV as well, which is a welcome touch. Air-Con worked fine but no remote, either on or off. The quality of the breakfast buffet was well above normal standards, served in a comfortable dining room. The location of the hotel is on the main Fuengirola road, very close to Mercadona. Not what I would call the beach area, but only a 10 minute walk away.

I got a beautiful room, recently renovated. It was like a bird's nest with a balcony. All the members of the staff were very friendly and helpful, and I felt welcome. Short walk to the beach & restaurants, a big supermarhet just around the corner (fantastic fruits...),

• Double or Twin Room

The balcony itself was small , and the immediate view across an annex rooftop not good , but view of Montemar area in the distance and the hillside up to it was good so you can't win it all ! Didn't request it but having Tea/coffee making facilities may have been an idea/afterthought , no matter .

We were B&B , no problem at all . Reception Staff & Kitchen and dining Room Staff all very friendly and approachable . Walk to lots of "Beach" , the Bars & Restaurants at El Carihuela no problem , Benalmadena Marina and the beach around Benalmadena bit more of a walk but mostly along a flat promenade , going the other way vast flat promenade up towards Torremolinos Punta must be a speed walkers delight !

• Double or Twin Room

Cleaning time is very late, abound 4 p.m. - for us it was not comfortable. Shampoo and bath gel was not provided during the stay, just in the first day.

Stay in Arcos de Montemar was very nice: hotel is in 20 min.way from aiprort, it's located not on the first line near the beach but for us it was an advanttage - it's quite in the hotel and way to the sea takes just 5 min. Our room was very nice and clean, it seems that the hotel was just renewed. In 7 min. walk from holel there's a train station and you can easily get to Malaga (and airport as well just for 1,8 EUR), Fuengirola. Also next to the hotel there's a big shop - Mercadonna. Reception personnel is vey nice and ready to help by every question, give advice where to go and how to get to any place that is interesting for guests.

They take extra charge for using safe (deposit box) and fridge (2,5€ and 1€ per day) in the room. Part of the rooms in hotel is very old and needs to be renovated. Chlorine is used for disinfect the swimming pool.

Small, nice and clean, not noise hotel located close to everything what you need for a good holiday. Most of the hotel is completely renovated. Good wi-fi connection. Friendly and caring staff. I arrived around 22:00 but receptionist on check-in offered me dinner. And also he offered me a better room from the morning. So I stayed in not renovated room only one night and then changed to very good one (room 302) in renovated part of the hotel. Breakfast and dinner was good. The food is delicious and varied. Fast check-out. Good value for money. Thanks to the staff for the pleasant time spent at the hotel.

• Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

Actually it was all good but dinner runs a little late for the rest of Europe from 7.30 PM to 10 PM. It's a Spanish thing, I guess, but we were starving each day around 6 PM (although you can order extra food and pay) and I saw some other guests waiting eager for dinner as well. Would have loved a water kettle in the room to make my own tea (but at least there was a fridge).

We traveled with my children aged 6 and 9 and had such a fantastic time at the hotel. The staff was absolutely amazing, welcoming, and went out of their way to make you feel comfortable. In fact, having stayed at many hotels throughout the world, they really need to get an extra star for that. Hotel is in quieter area of town away from the buzz and the tourists and yet you can get to one of the best beaches and restaurants in the area in just 5-7 mins walk. Big supermarket, bus stops also next door. The pool is small, but was great and popular with many guests. Perfect for chilling after a busy day. Hotel was very busy and yet absolutely quiet (no disturbances, music etc), so it is a bit of an oasis for those who like it quiet. Excellent value for money! My children are still talking about going back to the hotel :)

• Double or Twin Room

Close to local beaches which were very well looked after and with many restaurants and shops. Hotel was clean, quiet and staff exceptionally friendly and helpful. Pleasant to walk along the bustling seafront in the evening with a good selection of bars and places to eat.

No faults at all !!!!!

Excellent staff (Never saw a member of staff that was not smiling!) Good selection of food both at breakfast and dinner, and the house wine is Rijoca so scimping on quality there !!!! Reasonable bar prices for a Hotel. Air con in rooms is perfect too. Will definitely return to the Arcos again, Montemar is favorite location to visit and now found a good Hotel too. Thanks to all the staff.

• Double or Twin Room

the evening meal was lacking in variety,not enough choice,very often lukewarm chips and not always replenished quickly enough.

the room had just been refurbished,the staff are brilliant,especially Segio andJavier on reception, rooms cleaned daily, towels changed daily, pool small but adequate.

• Double or Twin Room

Generally very nice and quiet small hotel with a pleasant swimming pool in a tropical garden. Great hotel staff ready to help you and advice you regarding trips, restaurants, later check-out etc. Comfortable and nicely renovated rooms. Good breakfast and tasty dinner. Every day there was some change in the variety of food. Great location close to bars and beach in a walking distance. We would be happy to come back again.

I had a great holiday the staff were very friendly and helpful hotel great location and very clean and well maintained I have booked again for next year 👍👍😁

The floor level of the lift lobby on the upper floors is at a lower level than the corridor leading to the bedrooms. There is a fairly high step which is difficult to see when exiting the bedrooms. This could be quite dangerous particularly for elderly people and children. With the lighting not very bright and with hard marble floors missing the step could cause serious injury

It was a pleasant little hotel very clean and pleasant friendly staff. It was very good value. The location was good, only a short walk to the sea front, The hotel is on a main road that was only moderately busy and not at all noisy. .Two doors to the right of the property is a large supermarket and next door to that is an excellent tobacconist with a superb selection of cigars in a large walk in humidor and a wide selection of cigarettes and smokers requisits. Right next door to the left of the hotel is a night club. This could possibly be noisy and inconvenience occupants of bedrooms at the front of the hotel However I understand that it is not open every night but just at weekends. It was not open on the two nights I was in residence. The food was excellent served buffet style. Breakfast was a good selection of what you would expect for breakfast I have stayed in 5 star hotels that did not better what was available here. Likewise the evening meal.

• Double or Twin Room

Hotel reception was very pleasant and helpful, I rarely saw such a good attitude. Room (2nd floor) was a modern one, spacious and clean. Food was decent, not much options but there were tasty

• Double or Twin Room

restaurant a bit small for breakfast when everybody comes the same time. but an excellent brakfasr anyway

excellent and helpfull staff. Dinners buffet excellent quality and very cheap. no need to go to the restaurant. quiet hotel 4 mins from the beach. i go back

Having to wait for a table at breakfast on the first morning. After that I got up earlier and had no further problems.

Staff were amazing. From the housekeeping to the very helpful reception guys. Nothing was too much trouble. I enjoyed the buffet evening meals. Something for everyone. Delicious! The location of the hotel is ideally situated. A short walk to the beach and the wonderful cafes, restaurants and beach bars. It is slightly uphill on return , so i would say more difficult if you have any mobility problems.

• Double or Twin Room

1st room allocated (room 104) was terrible, avoid at all cost. Staff (Thomas) not helpful and very rude when we arrived at 11.30 at night. However Sergio did move us to a nice room the following day.

Quiet location but not too far from beach.

• Double or Twin Room

99,99% satisfaction. Hotel has not 5 stars, BUT it is very lovely place to spent time in Spain. It has very good atmosphere. Our room was excellent. All staff is very kind and they speak English. The hotel has the best receptionists around the world - in fact, thei are not receptionists, they are your personal assistants.

• Double or Twin Room with Parking

Room was small but thankfully we were only there one night so it wasn't really a problem. Had to wait for a table for breakfast as they were all full when we arrived. We didn't mind as we were in no hurry, but there was only one poor waitress rushed off her feet trying to keep on top of everything.

Reception staff very friendly. Hotel has great old-fashioned Spanish charm. Spotlessly clean. Great location. Very handy to have parking around the corner in a town like this.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Double or Twin Room

More plugs in room, although am sure this will be addressed when refurbished.

All staff excellent. Close to beach. Part of hotel has been refurbished, the ground floors to be done this winter. Will add that touch of luxury.

• Double Room with Extra Bed (3 Adults)

There should be more seletcion of fresh fruit for breakfast, maybe some yogurts for breakfast.

Location was very good, the beach, shops, bars,restaurant just 2min from hotel. The bed was very comfy, bathroom with big shower corner, nice and quiet garden with pool.

• Double or Twin Room

The hotel is on a main road but is not too noisy with the double glazed windows, it does make it easy to catch the buses as the bus stop is 100 meters away. The road noise at the pool is none existent.

The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, which made the holiday even better. The new rooms are superb, light and airy with comfortable beds. The beach with all the shops and eateries are 10 minutes walk and the supermarket is 2 minutes away.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Dear friends! Let us sincerely thank the hotel staff for excellent service, a lovely room and a great kitchen. We rested at the hotel from 18 may to 01 June and were very pleased. Therefore, at the first opportunity will come again and tell all my friends about your great hotel. Thank you for the service , attitude and humanity. Svetlana & Alexandra.