Reviews of Hilton Madrid Airport 4 stars

Avenida de la Hispanidad, 2-4, Barajas, 28042 Madrid, Spain

#155 of 327 hotels in Madrid

5.6

Good location, a bit overpriced
    • King Hilton Deluxe Room

The lobby bar was extremely over-priced! It cost us 50 euros for two small beers and two tapas. The air-conditioning in the room hardly worked, making it very uncomfortable in the July Madrid heat. Making people pay for in-room internet given the high room rates is bad customer service and unnecessarily taints what might be an enjoyable stay. Hilton could certainly do better.

The location was perfect, especially for transiting through. The airport shuttle was on time and the driver did a wonderful job of moving a rather large group to the airport in the morning to catch our flights. The staff were very courteous, helpful and friendly.

standard business style hotel fare.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Had to call down to ask what the wifi password was, it's so basic that it should be given automatically at check-in or be available in the room. A business oriented hotel should be on point with this. Also had to log in several times and had difficulty accessing the lounge wifi. Location an issue, 1st time in Madrid so was unsure when I booked. For a tourist visit would recommend to stay closer to the centre.

Staff as usual are very helpful. The airport shuttle is great and had a good variety for breakfast. Sadly didn't have time for gym or pool but both looked decent.

We've had very good rest in Hilton Madrid.
    • King Hilton Deluxe Room

We've had very good rest in Hilton Madrid. In spite of we prefered to stay in the city center hotels earlier we've changed our opinion thanks to Hilton Madrid. The dinner in the restorant was very delicious - best regards to Chief!

Very comfortable and convenient
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Pizza was not good. Needs to be larger and more toppings if you pay 28 euros plus 6 euros tray fee for room service. Also not hot when delivered. Hilton should be better than this.

Very comfortable and convenient

Would have been good without the smell
    • King Hilton Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Thank you , we loved staying at the Hilton and the breakfast . We paid for a suite . But to be honest our night stay was ruined because at 05:00AM there was a horrific sewage gas smell which woke us up . We had to close the bathroom doors and turn the air con for 30min to clear it in room 214 . It came again In the morning and the girl came to clean the drains and try to freshen up the room . I know that these things happen but we booked in to get sleep between flights and it ruined our night sleep leaving us still tired in the morning . I was expecting more than just an apologie to be honest . We planned to stay on our return trip through Madrid airport 2nd July but we won’t now

Food and location to airport

Huge room, very comfortable bed, UK TV, air con - as you...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Huge room, very comfortable bed, UK TV, air con - as you would expect for a Hilton Hotel. Perhaps a little tired looking, but service was good, and I had a relaxed overnight stay after a long trip. The food is overpriced in the restaurant, however there are places nearby which I used. There was a big conference on so I didn't feel comfortable using the bar/restaurant area. The pool area is quite nice. Breakfast was good, nice options, attentive staff. Check in staff were very helpful. I used the free airport shuttle service which was great. There isn't much to see in the location of the hotel but it is perfect for an overnight stay that is close to the airport. There was no free wifi in the room but apparently there is in the lobby area?? It wasn't clear to me.

Very expensive for what we received not Hilton standard at all
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The check in staff where very good, but that’s where it ends the rest of the staff including manager are rude. We got sold the executive lounge package which was a waste of money because there was never anything there even after complaing to the manager. Also we had to have an early breakfast 6:30 am because of our flight and the food looked like yesterdays left overs because the staff don’t start until 8:00

Property is good if you want to stay near the airport, however it does become tricky should you want to go into town via the metro. Only other obtion is a cab which can be very costly.

This hotel has everything you may need close to the airport
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Everything is really good!

I am always choosing this hotel when I have an early flight because it is close to the airport and mainly because it has everything that one needs: gym, restaurant, comfy bed, good healthy breakfast, nice personnel and nice facilities.

Great hotel great location
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Mini bar was expensive and breakfast was also a little bit pricey

Great location for airport plus free shuttle to and from. Metro station just 15 mins walk away easy to get to Madrid centre and a shopping centre just 15 mins away with a few decent shops and lots of food outlets

Close proximity to the airport with free shuttle bus service
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Bit far from the city centre

Close proximity to the airport with free shuttle bus service Very clean facility Breakfast station for early morning travellers

Awesome experience, planning to go back to Madrid
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

If we could have stayed longer, we loved Madrid and preferred it over Barcelona

We were originally suppose to go to Barcelona and there were flight issue leaving our original destination so we were rerouted to Madrid. The staff were very nice let us check in early and gave us tips to visit the city for our short stay.

Nice place, very dark and 80s ish. Food is ridiculously expensive.
    • King Hilton Deluxe Room

There is one restaurant and it is very expensive. There are no options nearby. We spent more money on breakfast and dinner than on our actual stay!

It was perfect because of the airport location. We travelled around Spain for two weeks and spent our last couple of nights there to rest up before the long flight home.

Very Quick stop
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Only there for 5 hour sleep so couldn’t see much and experience the full facilities

Excellent hotel and great location for airport especially the shuttle bus was on time!!

Very good stay
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Meals in restaurant a bit on the expensive side.

Friendly kind helpful staff efficient. Great location for airport and near major shopping centre nice relaxing swimming pool and gym. Very good

The desk attended, Mamet, was super nice and helpful.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The desk attended, Mamet, was super nice and helpful. He recommended an excellent restaurant for dinner and a walking route for sightseeing in the city center. Also the room is beautiful. I love the bathrooms!

Luxury hotel

Everything was great.

Everything was wonderful. The hotel has very modern interiors but the staff was warm and friendly. The breakfast spread was superb.

It was close to our office, and I found out there was a free...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Room quality - furniture is VERY old, and you have to request for tooth brushes, toiletries, if you want. Free transportation from/to downtown service is very poor compare to other hotels near by. There are few more 3 -4 star hotels, lower price, better services, that you can find near by. Very hard to get to the downtown (better to take a car than public transportation)

It was close to our office, and I found out there was a free shuttle from/to airport after I took a car to the hotel. From/To airport shuttle service is great, but there is not enough shuttle to the downtown, and there is NO pick up service from the downtown. 24 hrs gym(cardio area) is a plus. Not too bad breakfast and it starts very early even on the weekends.

Adequate for one night.Airconditioning needs adjusting .
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Gym/spa could open earlier.Not all facilities operating while we were there.It has no spa pool and limited gym area.

Was what we wanted after a long haul flight. Nothing special but adequate .

Lovely stay! Hilton hotels are always lovely and i look forward to using them each time i travel.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The complementary coffee, tea and sugar weren't stocked up in the room. The bathrobe and slippers also had to be requested for.

I absolutely loved the glass decor and the room arrangement. The staff were quite helpful in directing us to the city centre as we came in quite early. The sauna and the pool are lovely and they are open till late.

Not much to be honest.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

A strange place - with uncomfortable architecture, dark cavernous spaces and corporate seeming staff. Over priced for most things. Shuttle happened relatively infrequently. Looked like a place for conferences near the hotel, not for stops for people or families on vacation.

Not much to be honest.

I love this place.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

I love this place. I ended up booking it again because I was so happy with the outcome. Thank you Hilton Madrid! I want to personally thank the kitchen staff who should be recognized for their outstanding performance. I loved my eggs and coffee and the buffet was one of the best. I also wanted to personally thank the man who checked me in-I forgot his name. Very kind.

Architects shouldn't be allowed to design bathrooms without being forced to stay in them afterwards
    • King Hilton Guestroom

This hotel is a disaster of modern design taking priority over basic functionality. The bathroom wash basin is proof that no director of the company has ever stayed in these rooms. A sad fact is that no-one seems to talk to plumbers and electriciains anymore they just leave it to artists to "express" themselves. The room lighting is frustratingly over complexed and I needed to place a wet towel on the floor to cover up the smell from the drain.

The staff and the convenient location to Madrid airport with a shuttle bus at 5.00am was great but the taxi fare to get to the hotel at from the airport at 10.00 pm was 30 euros and i could have walked it quicker, it seems that he ran me around a bit to rack up the fare.

Didn't like it, I would consider other options around MAD
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Room is cold although it is supposed to have a heater, also no slippers to be used and we had to walk bare foot on cold floor. Also in room dine in quality wasn't good given the high price. There is an incident regarding food, when we called for order tge staff offered a discount given we work for a flight carrier yet our room wasn't booked based on special rate, later the staff called explaining they can't give discount and had to cancel the order. Post that we had to order... food took more than 1 hour and 15 mins to come from first call. In another 5 star hotel charging 200 Eur per night by the airport. this incident shall not happen and confusion and frustration shouldn't be there... Hotel suttle wasn't reliable on arrival had to wait for a while for the shuttle and when it came it just got into the parking area looked for an empty spot when he didn't find he just left keeping me wondering. On departure bus was reliable and on time. I raised this with the hotel and their response is that bus could be for cabin crew and you have to wait for another 20 mins... considering the temperature is 4 degrees. While waiting I noticed other hotels buses where the dricer come down and asked me whether I'm expecting their hotel driver !

Clean yet this is expected from Hilton and should not be a measure of excellence.

No free WIFI in rooms, not a King bed.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

No free WIFI in the rooms. The listing was for a King bed but the bed I got was a Queen size. No huge issues but this was not a cheap stay to be having those issues.

Spa looked cool and the bar is a relaxing place to have a drink.

high standard of Hilton evident.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

In a very inexpensive country, the high prices at the bar and restaurant. Tip: around back were two great local tapas bars.

high standard of Hilton evident. The staff were very professional dealing with a worldly clientele.

Very comfortable stay
    • King Hilton Relaxation Room with access to Executive Lounge

There’s nothing to do in the area. The bar isn’t a nice place to sit in the evening. You better take place in the restaurant.

I loved our room with bath. I loved the sauna and pool, and breakfast was delicious. I asked to check out later and the staff gave us 2 more hours for free! I had a really relaxed stay, next time when I visit Madrid I’ll book this hotel again!

5 minutes from the airport
    • Twin Hilton Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Breakfast Quality was very average, I would have expected better. Printer in executive lounge was not working. Things like this should be fixed ASAP

Executive lounge access

excellent stay will definately go back if travelling to Madrid

everything was perfect

the Breakfast was excellent staff was friendly check in was perfect the staff at the check in desk was very helpful and friendly made us very comfortable the room was clean the use of the shuttle was great thankyou

Efficient and friendly shuttle to the airport, coffee and...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

There was a water boiler and cups but no tea or coffee in the room, the mattress cover had a big, visible hole and one of the lights did not work. A bit sloppy.

Efficient and friendly shuttle to the airport, coffee and fresh pastry offered for free for guests leaving early.

Good place

For being a Hilton I thought it would be better, but is not bad at all, it is a really good hotel, with all the facilities, the shuttle service is really good, works great and personnel is kind

Location near the airport only 5 minuets and shuttle bus is...

Far from city center

Location near the airport only 5 minuets and shuttle bus is available every 20 minuets A mall is 20 minuets walking and 5 minuets by car.

The tub is great, room was clean, breakfast was tasty and...
    • King Hilton Guestroom

When I booked I typed in that I needed a shuttle, what time, and my flight information, but when I arrived I had to call about the shuttle because it wasn't there. Took about 20 minutes to arrive but after that it was smooth sailing!

The tub is great, room was clean, breakfast was tasty and plenty!

The Hilton is now my favorite😀
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The pool was a bit cold. The steam room was out of service. And it would have been nice to share the sauna with my partner instead of by ourselves. Also it would be very handy if there was a shuttle bus to get to the shopping Centre as it takes some time to get across the motorway.

The service was excellent all staff were very friendly and accomodating. The bed was so unbelievably comfy. The balcony was nice. The interior design in the hotel was amazing, so welcoming! The free shuttle bus was excellent! The pool was fab!

• King Hilton Guestroom

It was not that clean as well as alote if nose from out side and the people who live near to u

The location of the hotel as well as the rooms is very large also bed very big and comfortable

More than expected for the competitive price offered.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Prices of the snacks were very very high but obviously avoidable

I had the opportunity to just relax for a full day during a business trip. The perfect place to do so. The rooms were exquisite and the pool area was as comforting. The breakfast was 10/10. If you look for comfort and quality, you got it all here. A seasoned traveller, the cost for the service was also incomparable. 10/10

Not worth the money
    • King Hilton Guestroom

It is very modern and close to the airport. The heat and air conditioning had old controls and did not work well at all. The beds are hard as rocks and not very comfortable. The door man was not pleasant and didn't offer any assistance with the luggage. However, the reception staff was very friendly.

Plenty of parking.

After all what has happened 30-31 of oct
    • King Hilton Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Before many years I and then my family were a clients of Hilton Madrid Airport. But from our last visit I am sure that : any Hilton Hotel - NEVER AGAIN. After 30-31 of October room numb 211 When we arrived to your hotel we were very tired including our kids. The only thing what we were thinking about was: swimming pool. So we did not even kept in mind that Reservation wich we made did not include two kids(1, 5 years old and 3,5 years old because they sleep with us at the hotels) so extra bed was neede only for our 7-year old son. I wanna also mention that all the stuff at your hotel knows our family very well. Never we had any problems a s big family. Every time they gave us one room for all of us and we were happy. But: some receptionist Alberto Fernandez just from the first look at me changed his face after he saw my Jewish symbol on me-my neckless Mogendavid. He suddenly changed his face. Become very unpolite. He hold that he can not give us room because we must do like this: take two rooms and one of parants must take one or two kids and stay with then and other parent can take one kid and stay the same way. Ridiculous Before there were no problems because we are a big family and used to be together. After our kids heard about this redicoulouse restricment they began to cry 😢 It’s normal because we used to be together He (Alberto Fernandez ) in a very rude way started SHOUTING at our kids to stop them cry. Then he told that even your presidential suite can not fit our big family (two adults one 7year old son an daughter 1,5&3,5 y old) Stange! May be it’s because he realized we are JEWISH Before we never saw such a behavior at your hotel. Befor Alberto Fernandez let us know that your hotel is Jewis Unfriendly , kids unfriendly, big family unfriendly!!! - moreover even after he made a check in for us he made for us a NOT For Free internet despite of that we (me and my husband) told him our HHonor number -he told he do not see any of them in the sistem.

After all what has happened 30-31 of oct Room numb 211

Jewish unfriendly. Kids unfriendly. Big family’s unfriendly.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Before many years I and then my family were a clients of Hilton Madrid Airport. But from our last visit I am sure that : any Hilton Hotel - NEVER AGAIN. When we arrived to your hotel we were very tired including our kids. The only thing what we were thinking about was: swimming pool. So we did not even kept in mind that Reservation wich we made did not include two kids(1, 5 years old and 3,5 years old because they sleep with us at the hotels) so extra bed was neede only for our 7-year old son. I wanna also mention that all the stuff at your hotel knows our family very well. Never we had any problems a s big family. Every time they gave us one room for all of us and we were happy. But: some receptionist Alberto Fernandez just from the first look at me changed his face after he saw my Jewish symbol on me-my neckless Mogendavid. He suddenly changed his face. Become very unpolite. He hold that he can not give us room because we must do like this: take two rooms and one of parants must take one or two kids and stay with then and other parent can take one kid and stay the same way. Ridiculous Before there were no problems because we are a big family and used to be together. After our kids heard about this redicoulouse restricment they began to cry 😢 It’s normal because we used to be together He (Alberto Fernandez ) in a very rude way started SHOUTING at our kids to stop them cry. Then he told that even your presidential suite can not fit our big family (two adults one 7year old son an daughter 1,5&3,5 y old) Stange! May be it’s because he realized we are JEWISH Before we never saw such a behavior at your hotel. Befor Alberto Fernandez let us know that your hotel is Jewis Unfriendly , kids unfriendly, big family unfriendly!!! - moreover even after he made a check in for us he made for us a NOT For Free internet despite of that we (me and my husband) told him our HHonor number -he told he do not see any of them in the sistem. Absolutely untisemitic!!!

After all that was happened-NOTHING AT ALL

Excellent facilities. If you are not trying to drive directly to the hotel, you will be just fine.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

GPS had a difficult time finding it. There are obscure small winding roads that you must navigate to get to the hotel.

First class facilities with a excellent breakfast, although it is expensive

The(!) place to stay if you have to be close to the airpoet (and if not...)
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Wish that the pool was open till 00:00 for those who come late and want to have some fun before home :)

Great hotel!!! We enjoyed it only for a few hours because we had a flight but those hours was very nice. there's shuttle from and to the airport and its very important! the room was great, the bed was perfect, the service was wonderful, wish we could enjoy it more. Also the hotel suggests shuttle to the center, if I knew it before, I guess I'd prefer enjoy my whole vacation in this hotel!

First class overnight stay even for tourist class travellers...
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Not so close to the airport, taxi had to take too many U &S turns to and from hotel

Splendid infrastructure, gorgeous interior decoration in circulation areas, comfortable bed & bathroom, good service, surprisingly good restaurant.

This hotel is excellent if you need to be close to the airport.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The breakfast buffet is overpriced at 27€. I have had much better elsewhere. I suggest that there should be more variety.

The bathrooms are very impressive. I loved that they have a shuttle into the city every morning. Also the meals in the restaurant are delicious.

Too many issues for such a short stay.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

No internet connection to room and staff didn't seem interested in solving the problem. Couldn't find out how to summon the shuttle to the airport for pick-up. had to spend 25 euros to get from Airport to Airport Hilton. Shuttle in the morning was convenient.

Modern and clean

Lovely accomodation for a reasonable price

N/a

Having already spent some time in central Madrid previously all we wanted was to be near airport for our flight the next day. The free shuttle to & fro the airport was a bonus & if we wanted to there was a shuttle into town. Nice rooms, caring staff & good bartender! Prices at The Grill were a bit steep & no other choices for restaurants around.

Bathroom was beautiful.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Well the location was close to the airport which was our main priority, it was incredibly difficult to physically get to the hotel by car because of all the construction and confusion on the highway systems. Getting from the hotel to the rental car return was also incredibly difficult due to all the construction and poor signage at the Madrid airport.

Bathroom was beautiful.

Good, but not worth the money
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

I was put in the north tower which was a bit of a way away from reception so quite annoying if I wanted to go outside. It was also very frustrating that they charged 20 euros a day for WiFi; when you are paying this much for the room I would expect it to provide free WiFi in the rooms!

The beds were really comfy and the room had a bath as well as a shower, so was very relaxing! The room was a good size and had floor to ceiling windows that gave the room loads of natural light. It was also handy that they had a light switch for the room right next to the bed.

We love the location, it is comfortable for us to travel.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

We love the location, it is comfortable for us to travel. Rooms are always clean. Unfortunately an unpredictable situation took place and none of the hotels staff reacted properly. I forgot my ring on a bedside-table. Checked out. Phoned hotel 20 hours later. Hotel manager was extremely polite, promised a call back. No one called me back, never received a reply to my email. Sad. Very sad.

Very short visit but the faculty and place were very nice and helpful and comfortable.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

It is a beautiful building with a lot of windows and glass elevators . There should be more polishing to accent the beauty. Fingerprints were very notivacke on doors and hotel.

The design and the restaurant on sure was delicious.

Dreadful
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Our room was 135. There was no privacy screen/curtain for the toilet. The shower flooded and so needed to be turned off twice during shower to allow it to drain before continuing. I was travelling with my cousin and we are happy to sleep apart in a king size bed - this was booked but the bed was no larger than a queen yet we were told that this was the Hilton 'kingsize'.

The staff were helpful and friendly.

A good overall stay.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Need to clean pool area and lounge chairs. Need NEW SEATING for pool! Clean up the rock areas around pool...they're swampy looking Need better lighting overhead in bed area too dark with blinds shut AC not cool enough!

The bathroom!!!! And the pool amazing!

As a short stay to make an overnight connecting flight, it was perfect!
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Room lights were were either all on or all off with one switch. Would have liked to be able to control bedside lamps individually without overheads coming on. A minor point, however!

Bed was delightful and the sheets even smelled nice (but not overpoweringly scented). The only reason I didn't check off "couples" for this room is that it had twin beds. Otherwise I would have included them in the recommendation.

Very average and disappointed in the facilities

The pool area and gym, very old and dirty. Stagnant water all the way around the area. Corridors of hotel were dirty

The pool area is not how it is described. There is stagnant water all around the outside of the area. There is no where to sit and it was filthy. We couldn't use it at all.

Great staff!
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Having to pay for wifi in room is annoying.

The staff was phenomenal and very helpful! They recommended places to go in town and helped us get there. My husband ended up leaving his phone in the cab on the way back and they helped call all cab companies and were genuinely concerned for my husband! We even got the phone back because of their help!

Just OK. Not sure I will stay here again.
    • Twin Hilton Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Room was quite dirty. Lots of dust build up on the corners of the floor, under the desk and reading chair. Had lots of forehead marks stamped on the large window looking out from the room. That was disgusting. Also Executive Lounge offerings are meager and disappointing...do not pay extra for this servivce!

Staff was friendly and helpful. Free shuttle to/from the airport. Good buffet breakfast. Fast check in/out. In room amenities was complete, including iron and board.

Great hotel close to Madrid Barajas Airport
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Breakfast was not included. I recall breakfast always being included on all past bookings I've made with booking.com

Check-in person was very friendly and knowledgeable. Recommended a fantastic restaurant in the Chueca neighbourhood of the city

Highly reccomended

All good.

The staff are very helpful, the location is great if you need to be close to the airport, rooms are beautifully designed, clean and very comfortable.

A nice place to stay before returning home from the Camino.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

What's not to like? It's a Hilton Hotel. They did not disappoint.

The room was nicely appointed. I especially appreciated the bathroom: large fluffy towels, separate shower and bathtub, nice bath products. The buffet breakfast was very tasty and very international. The evening meal I had in the restaurant was very tasty. The staff was very attentive.

Safe / style-business / swim- friendly
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Compared to the small medieval towns we were st in the vacation portion of my business trip no charm. It that was not what we weee after at that point

Nothing charming about this modern business oriented hotel BUT safe comfortable AND swimming pool and gym welcomes relief in the heat. Having Hilton honors makes a difference no wifi charges and think it made other things go better. There were as there always are things that can go wrong but the staff was extremely responsive and more than fair - to excess, perhaps that's where Hilton honors makes a difference I don't know. If you are healthy can navigate cheaply to the IFEMA convention area and walk the winding way to the subway Shuttle service was great as well

Excellent Property By The Airport
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

The staff is very nice and well versed in English. The property is very close to the airport and is ideal for a short stay. Unfortunately I did not have the opportunity to make use of the amenities offered by the hotel apart from the restaurant which is excellent

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Excellent hotel, would definitely stay again.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Checkout could have been friendlier, but that's the only tiny improvement I could suggest! It was a little further from the airport than I imagined but the shuttle was easy, so it was not a problem. We walked about 10mins to get the train into the city.

The bed was super comfy. The rooms were beautifully decorated and user friendly eg. Plenty of power points. Very modern, clean. Efficient checkin. We got internet in our room as I am a Hilton member

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Conference center close to airport
    • King Hilton Guestroom

More of a conference center than a vacation destination, it was chosen because of its proximity to the airport. The dining room either was closed or had the appearance of being closed at our meal time and we were relegated to the bar area where we dined from a small menu and ate from a table the height of our knees. Only three regular sized round tables and they were occupied. Facility is very ostentatious.

OK experience, nothing special.

convenient location at the airport

All good

I stayed only half day due to flight delay. Lunch and dinner were provided by the Singapore Airline. The place is very handy as it is next to the train station and within the Changi airport. Going to the city is only 30min train ride costing $2.40. Everything was comfortable and wifi was fast.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Room was amazing
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Breakfast should be included for all rooms given price. Also, free WiFi should be included in rooms (not just in lobby), again given price of room.

Room was amazing

Restful night before morning departure at Barajas.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Large and modern decor but not particularly functional. Open shelves instead of a closet or drawers and only one stand for suit cases. Bathroom was modern looking but open shower leaves water on floor (slipping risk) which seems typical in Spain. The sink was huge clear glass with no place to put cosmetic bags next to or under it. Trying to look fancy (matter of taste but not mine) instead of functional. We had a a room facing highway and hotel did not appear very full. On other hand we didn't ask, and it was close to elevator so perhaps they thought we'd prefer. Was quiet and dark nonetheless.

Reception provided useful tips about getting gasoline and shuttle back to hotel. Suggest you ask for detailed description of how to get from hotel to car rental return. The access roads around Barajas airport are very confusing. We could not find signage on the roads next/fronting the freeway. The trick seemed to be to get back on A-42 where signage was. Mattress, as usual for Spain, very hard. But at least were feather pillows which other 4 star hotels don't have. Overall fine for a night before getting on plane next day.

Great for early flight
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Pool was closed at the time we went, its a pity because it was a main reason to book it.

The bathroom was to die for, the bathtub was beautiful. The location was perfect to take an early flight, they have a shuttle service from 5am. Reception printed our air tickets :D

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great hotel - expensive, disappointing restaurant
    • King Hilton Guestroom

The hotel restaurant provided both the worst and the most expensive meal we had in Spain in 3 weeks! Our Caesar salad should have been called a mayonnaise salad and the grilled shrimp that accompanied it tasted like they had been frozen and thawed and they were mushy and fairly tasteless. Our vegetable risotto came with a ketchup-inspired sauce and few vegetables. Even though we were very hungry we couldn't finish either dish.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was extremely comfortable and we loved that we could open the window wide and get real air and had a view of trees and the sky!

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Great Hotel a Stone's Throw Away From Airport
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

I asked for a starter portion because I felt like eating pasta and meat as a main course and it was not possible. The possibility of offering clients starter portions should be considered because it is an added bonus.

The free shuttle service to the airport and the fact that even though I could not take the breakfast because I had to leave the hotel very early due to an early flight I still could take a coffee and something to eat complimentary prepared by the staff.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great location to international and domestic airports.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

When booking we were told the shuttle bus came every 15 min to the airport. We waited and ended up calling the hotel. In fact the shuttle comes every 25-30 mins, not a big issue but we were nervous as we had long items that the airport taxis wouldn't take.

We stayed one night while in transit. Arrived late in the evening, super quick checkin, rooms clean and had all we needed for our 7 hour layover. Shuttle bus to and from the international and domestic airport easy to use and frequent.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Great hotel but too busy and understaffed.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

Lighter cover sheet to be available the one in the room was too thick and too hot. The staff was trying to push their agenda instead of listening what the customer wants. The elevators are too slow.

Airport shuttle was great, the drivers nice and knowledgeable!

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

Hotel was so cold
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Room was so cold. We were with our baby and We wanted to operate air condition but it doesn't work. We called the reception but nothing changed.

Room was clean. Location was good.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Very professional, friendly and helpful staff.
    • King Hilton Guestroom

In my oppinion, for it´s age and condition, the hotel is about 25% overpriced.

Very professional, friendly and helpful staff. Big "Thanks" to all.

Highly recommended
    • Twin Hilton Executive Room with Access to Executive Lounge

Nothing. Everything is perfect.

Everything about this hotel is fantastic. You may think the location is a bit out of the way but its a short 1km to.the metro and from there very easy to get anywhere in Madrid. The price for a Hilton is amazing. Shuttle bus from tbe airport and just a 2 minute drive and you arr in your hotel. The staff are all absolutely fantastic. Could not fault them in anynway.

Proximity to airport for morning flight.
    • King Hilton Deluxe Room

Card key kept demagnetizing (3x), long walk to reception to get replacement. See-through smoked glass bathroom doors: who really thinks these are a good idea?!

Proximity to airport for morning flight. Spacious, well appointed room.

Very helpful and considerate folks at the main desk.
    • Twin Hilton Guestroom

Breakfast not very good for what it costs. Lots of food, but cooked foods were tepid and the coffee so-so -- the least good we had in a week in Spain.

Very helpful and considerate folks at the main desk. Great room. Shuttle service excellent also. Location couldn't be better for travel in/out of Madrid.

Leaving from Barajas? This place is perfect.
    • King Hilton Deluxe Room

The location is perfect if you are leaving from Barajas in the morning. If you are here to see Madrid, I would not stay here. The rooms are terrific and ultra contemporary with huge windows and beautiful bathrooms. The breakfast is excellent with everything you could want along with an omelet, station with a guy who cooks to order.

Browse Hilton Madrid Airport traveller photo gallery