Reviews of Magic Aqua Rock Gardens 4 stars

Bonn, 6, 03500 Benidorm, Spain

#72 of 120 hotels in Benidorm

I went away with friends to celebrate our birthdays and it was one of my best ever holidays.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Nothing, I didn’t stop laughing all holiday.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel was always clean and my room was nice. The food and drink were excellent and I loved the rooftop terrace.

A large sized family room for 2 adults and 3 teenagers had...
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 3 Children)

The lunch and dinner were of standard all inclusive albeit there were a couple of better choices over the 7 night stay. Towards the end of our stay into July it was harder to get a sunbed.

A large sized family room for 2 adults and 3 teenagers had plenty of space. The staff were all fantastic particularly the bar and restaurant staff. The property was spotlessly clean and could not be faulted. Breakfast was good.

Food was really lovely, always plenty of choice.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The rooms were basic. Really missed not having a balcony of terrace. Biggest downfall is the sun doesn’t come over the pool area until 11ish and it’s starts to set behind a huge building around 4. The pool area is very cramped I’d hate to think what it’s like in school holidays and the floor around the pool gets extremely hot burning people’s feet. The main shows at night don’t start til 10pm which is way too late for the kids

Food was really lovely, always plenty of choice. Staff were friendly. The pool and slides are great for the kids especially the huge tv screen over the pool now the World Cup is on. Great location in the centre of Benidorm.

Bedrooms were lovely and big with a sea view, ...
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

The water not draining away in the bathroom, other than that there were no problems, although we did get lost a bit when trying to work out the lifts /floors.

Bedrooms were lovely and big with a sea view, unfortunately we were given a disabled bathroom with a wet room where the water seemed to lay on the floor and not drain away, I did mention this to the staff on reception who were very helpful and said they could move us to another room (much smaller) so we decided to stay where we were, and got used to the wet bathroom floor .

Made my holiday.
    • Double Room Single Use

There is quite a hill to walk up to get to the hotel.

It was different from the norm and had a lot of things in place for people to do. You are also able to use the facilities of all the other magic hotels in the chain which I think there are 5 in Benidorm and there is a transfer bus to get to them.

Fabulous, would stay again.
    • Standard Double Room (3 Adults)

Food was a bit too plain. Come evening meal time the food was OK but food that was presented you couldn't make an actual meal out of.

Hotel was excellent, clean, staff were pleasant. Adult Only roof top terrace was amazing. The thene of the hotel was excellent and rooms decor was fantastic.

Booked this hotel for my wife, 2 sisters and a few friends...
    • Standard Double Room (4 Adults)

Booked this hotel for my wife, 2 sisters and a few friends for a relaxed 4 day break. They loved the hotel, especially the adults only roof top area. Very nice clean rooms and the staff were very helpful and polite. She would highly recommend stopping there.

Recommend for families
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

A lamp was broken in the room but that's not a huge problem

The food was amazing lots of choices bed was very comfortable. Very clean room and corridors.the staff and cleaners were very respectful and cheerful

Overall lovely visit and I would be happy to visit again with my Family
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

The staff waiting on in the pool snack bar lacked manners and a smile !! On more than one occasion I was asked abruptly for the issued card to state what board basis we were, we also experienced this in the main restaurant.

Really enjoyable stay, especially enjoyed the food, excellent quality / variety of options. If I travelled again I would definitely pick the All Inclusive option. Drinks were quite costly

Stinking hotel not particularly welcoming
    • Single Room (1 Adults)

Where to start? I contacted the hotel regarding the remaining 30% as they take 70% before you arrive. Was told that my card would be automatically debited for the remaining on the day of arrival. So I loaded a cash card for my holiday. On arrival, they wanted my card (which I didn't bring). So I had to pay in full again using my holiday money and wait for the 70% to be credited back which would take 2-3 days. Next, we were on the 12 floor, the lifts only go the 11, you then have to walk all the way down the corridor, then up some stairs to the 12 floor. What a joke. The rooms, OMG, they are not what the pictures show. The beds have a sheet on that only just fits, so you end up sleeping directly on to the horrible mattress. The toilet has about 12 inches before the sink unit, so you have to sit on the toilet side-ways!!!!!! I had my own room, but two friends shared. Their room had two double beds, literally side-by-side. No space at all between them. Next, the smell!!!!!!!! there is a strong smell of sewage from the 'aqua' water I presume but it's not nice. Then, like many hotels, it is located at the top of a very steep road (nickname cardiac hill). Far worse than I imagined. At the swim-up-bar, we asked for a vodka an lemonade, and were told no! as we will get drunk!!! What????? but it's OK to sell larger by the boatload? I'm an adult and can pace myself thankyou very much. After expressing my displeasure I was given what I asked for but this kind of prejudice is not acceptable. This hotel is a dog-eat-dog hotel, people fight to get the sun loungers and the place is not particularly well kept. For the kids, I'm sure the water slide built on the hotel makes up for it, but as an adult staying with friends, it's terrible.

Brilliant hotel for families
    • Standard Double Room (1 adult + 1 child)

The walls are paper thin, i think if you want a quiet room try get top floor

The location was brill, cardiac hill kept us fit lol, 5 min walk to beach, the pools were great for everyone, the foam party but was mint, the hotel room was spotless, after a day there we got to find our way around the hotel as it was like a maze, good selection of food and snacks all day as we were all inc, adult only on roof which would of been good but couldnt go up as i went with my daughter, the cookies are the best ever! Felt safe there with it being just me n my daughter there werent anywhere really she could escape from, was in the hot tub near the slides all day loving that, everyone was friendly

Good location & clean, would stay here again
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

Took us a while to find our bearings within the hotel, different lifts take you to different receptions & bars

Good location & clean, would stay here again

Perfect for families. Hate the hill up-to it though
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Property brilliant but the 200 meter hill you have to walk up to get to hotel is a hard and steep walk. Also we had all inclusive and the drinks glasses both glass and plastic are really tiny and there was no option for at least pint glass size when I asked. So that was a pain in the butt having to go to the bar more frequently. Lower pool extremely cold we thought especially with the warm weather. But on the other hand the higher up pool was a little warmer with a really warm jacuzzi pool next to it.

Family friendly and and safe for kids. Food excellent. Snack bar down at pool very handy for drinks and food snacks too throughout the day. Kids entertainment throughout the day and into late evening brilliant too. Plus side of hotel being up on in hill was that there was a beautiful breeze throughout the day too with plenty of sunshine. Loved the fitted jacuzzi effect beds at edge of pool and the fitted stools in the water along the front of the pool bar.

everything was well spaced and easy to find get to.
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

Bar around the pool should be open earlier Lifts should operate more fluently, they seem to take a long time to get to the floor you are on. Bar inside the hotel should be open earlier and close later.

everything was well spaced and easy to find get to. All staff welcoming and friendly, extra beneficial that they speak good english, Breakfast was really nice.

The hotel was unique and clean staff were very friendly.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Hotel is situated at the top of a hill known locally as "cardiac hill" lol so if you were in town during the day you didn't really look forward to climbing the hill on your way back.

The hotel was unique and clean staff were very friendly.rooms were modern and the food was excellent

WOW!! Amazing hotel in the perfect location!
    • Double Room with Partial Sea View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Myself, my husband and our two boys aged 2 and 8 have just got back from a weeks stay at The Magic Rock Aqua Gardens and I am so glad we chose this hotel, it really was amazing on every level! If you’re looking for somewhere close to everything ie. beach, shops, nice places to eat etc then this is hotel for you. The pool area is great for children of all ages although a little cold, once you’ve dunked as far as your shoulders you are ok lol! The slides were great fun. The food was so tasty, lots to choose from and presented beautifully!Entertainment was excellent, again something for everyone. The staff throughout the whole hotel are always happy to help and are always busy. If they are not helping somebody they are cleaning. Overall a very, very clean hotel!We will most definitely stay here again and are gutted to be home!!

Excellent facilities esp kids club and adult only chill out...
    • Double Room with Partial Sea View (2 Adults + 2 Children)

No balconies and cold pools, but was aware of this before travel. Could be a wider choice of children's food at dinner.

Excellent facilities esp kids club and adult only chill out zone.

Great venue, great staff, great value, great rooms but beware the hill 😀

Location is a bit out of the way and the hill up to it is a killer after a long day out.

The facilities and staff are exceptional. Food was ok but a bit repetitive.

The rooms were clean and big.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The water slides were only open between 12 and 2 and the pool bar had issues with their drinks machine so had to go to the reception bar.

The rooms were clean and big. Clean and tidy.

Fab time with friends and would recommend
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

Nothing not to dislike but wish there had been a heated pool. We also wish the spa had been open.

Great beds. Fab staff. Premium spirits. Food ok. Good facilities. Had a great time with our group of friends at the nightime entertainment before we went out.

Okay for our 3 nights for the money
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

Food selection not great and never hot Drinks machines never on so liquid always luke warm at self serve Entertainment okay not great Rooftop area should be open longer than 4 hours per day as should the spa. Better signing needed Room cold Replenishment of fridge not done

Fridge in room. Big beds Clean interesting hotel

Good for the price
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

The entertainment was poor the lifts were very slow and the town is not a place to visit at night

Great room starf were very good lots of choice in the resturnt

Comfortable room at just the right temperature. Only real issue was no onsite parking
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

There is no off road parking. We found a parking space two streets away. We only stayed overnight so luggage was light. If you had a lot of luggage this might be a problem. We had no tea/coffee making facilities in our room as was in the spec, however we didn't complain as we were only there the one night.

Room was comfortable and just the right temperature. Staff were friendly and check in was quick & easy.

well above expectations.we will definitely come again
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The table tennis table was not available

Choice and quality of food wss excellent.Every day the choice differed from the previous day. My 12 year old son really enjoyed the daily games organised.

• Small Double Room (2 Adults)

You should be truthful in your advertisement . You did not say that your water slides were not in operation. The kids were greatly disappointed. That was the main reason why I booked in your hotel

Staff was accommodating , though when we checked in at 11pm, since we missed dinner, the receptionist said we can have lunch before we check out. But when we did on the day, we were told by a different receptionist that we have to pay €15 each for lunch.

Great hotel for a short or long stay.
    • Double Room Single Use

No dislikes, but anyone with walking difficulties would find this hotel hard to access and leave as it’s located up a steep hill.

Great hotel, all the food available was up to a very good standard and the staff had always a smile for you.

Had the best time!
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

The food in the snack bar was just the old breakfast reheated

The people were so friendly! We've stayed in other more expensive hotels and this was by far the best!

Excellent all round great
    • Small Double Room (3 Adults)

The hill could do with courtesy bus

Everyone to do with hotel very helpful food great staff great. Cleaners great great chain because you can use your cards in all of magic hotels in Benidorm 110 out of 100 superb saved loads of money snack bar food good

Memorable, for the wrong reasons.
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

Let down by the yobish behaviour of the clientele. Full of scruffy kids with no manners. Loutish behaviour by their parents.

Nice look to the hotel on first appearances.

Location good rooms clean o.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

No balconies very dark reception area with unhelpful staff. Breakfast not good would not stop here again better places in BENIDORM Lifts slow one of our party got stuck in the outside lift had A panic attack staff said oh it happens all the time.

Location good rooms clean o.K if you had kids . Pool Area looked nice and clean but never stayed at pool area.

Very enjoyable, went with friends had great time
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Lack of parking, feel this should be free in with hotel price. Was a shame didn't get more sun on pool area. Probably better if in season, as sun would be higher then. Not great entertainment, seemed aimed more at children

The Food was excellent, loads of choice, something for everybody. The room was a good size, and quiet at night, for sleeping. Would definitely go back again.

Was ok
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

I am very disappointed as I changed my information on my room before the date I was given. And when I arrived at the hotel I had to pay the extra price. Which I was not happy about. So I will not be booking through booking.com again.

• Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

No balconies. Despite contacting property twice before stay didn't get response to questions. Reception difficult regarding me not having a 'booking voucher' on arrival (I had booking reference on my phone instead). Felt like I was being told off - not great start to stay!

Food was excellent, wasn't expecting wine to be included with half board so that was extra bonus. Rooms spotlessly clean, very good location, despite the hill.

A very good family friendly hotel in an excellent beach location
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The beds/mattress were a bit hard. It’s a shame the balconies were only in certain rooms, as it’s nice to get fresh air when relaxing in the room. My room didn’t have a kettle - this was resolved very quickly, however the kettle didn’t work (I didn’t mention again). I was unable to get the English TV channels, although advised they were there.

Checkin was easy and the staff at reception were very helpful throughout our stay. There is plenty of choice of meals and snacks throughout the day. They even arrange a picnic for you to have during the day, which was brilliant. Available Top brand drinks was excellent too. Very family friendly, and plenty of places to relax during the day. 5-10 walk to the beach, which was superb. Tip - to avoid Cardiac Hill, take the next road on the left. Less steep and directly positioned for the beach.

The staff were very friendly, spoke good English and there...
    • Single Room (1 Adults)

Wifi wasn' too good on the twelfth floor where my room was. My friends said they had no problem on the 11th where they were staying. Poor lift situation for the twelfth floor. There were three lifts from the main reception but only 1 went to the 12th floor. Sometimes it was quicker to get a lift to the 11th and take the steps up one.

The staff were very friendly, spoke good English and there was a good selection food in the restaurants. The room was very clean, tidy and comfortable.

Too far up hill room small pool in the shade
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Witnessed serious problem with food hygiene on slow Viking station staff member was handling raw meet with bare hands and handling everything else without washing hands 😳

Room was clean

brilliant from the time we check in to the time we leave.
    • Standard Double Room (4 Adults)

This was my 6th time staying in this hotel, and i have never had any complaints, i love the location, the staff are great, rooms clean and the roof terrace is great fun.

The miserable 'Old dude' on reception needs to cheer up!
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Reception very poor and slow to the point where it took 25mins to check out per room. Air conditioning within the room worked however leaked and had dirt on the floor from where the filters had not been cleaned. It took 4days to receive the £150 deposit back from the hotel which I thought was very poor as they took this immediately on arrival. My friend staying in another room lost his receipt and at one point the 'Old dude' said he would not receive his deposit back! There was a very nice lady who welcomed us on our stay and assisted on any requirements. The lifts are very slow and you can be waiting up to 10mins to get from the top floor to the reception area.

The location was good as it was out the way however close enough to walk to the beach. The pool bar, Tv screen in the pool are good. The 2 double beds are a good idea and very comfy and the maids kept on top of everything within the hotel.

A good break half decent hotel the best is food great variety
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Night time reception manager a miserable so and so ...rooms need up dating decor a bit untidy. Also found a pair of pants when I was looking for my brush not amused , so the rooms are not cleaned thoroughly

Food was excellent at all times during the day

No real complaints for a cheap weekend away with friends
    • Standard Double Room (4 Adults)

Reception staff we’re not very communicative and this led to the impression that they were slightly rude and disinterested.

Ideal for a weekend away with friends

Excellent well positioned good staff and facilities
    • Single Room (1 Adults)

Lifts very slow and all over the show for higher floors, not enough of them. Restaurant extremely crowded

Staff very nice, Francesco night time reception it's was really good and extremely helpful at check-in also as it was late. Meals of good quality,rooms had both fan and air conditioning

Unfortunately, due to the unsecure tobogans, it was the worst vacation we have had until today.

Would not recommend this hotel because it is not safe the waterpark equipment and the security staff at the pools is terrible. Specially DONT'T ALLOW YOUR KIDS TO USE THE GREEN TOBOGGAN! My daughter had a serious accident in the green toboggan and despiste the Hotel managed to send us to the Private Hospital, they didn't treat the matter properly. Our vacations was ruined and we had to left the hotel before and nobody want to refund us until now.

Restaurant staff very efficient.

Great for a few days
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The main pool area is in the shade a lot of the time but that could have been the time if year but it meant the water was really cold.

Really good quality food and drink for an all inclusive. The adults only roof terrace was a God send. The staff in the bars and restaurants were really friendly and helpful.

Not a bad location . Hotel average not worth the price paid .
    • Standard Double Room (4 Adults)

The staff at reception where extremely rude when we arrived . We had to pay a deposit of €75 per person on arriaval which would be refunded when we where leaving . The man we dealt with on this matter was extremely rude. The hotel is full of screaming kids and the room next door to us was extremely noisy . There is no air con on the corridors to the bed rooms or in the lift. And the air con in the bedrooms was awful . In this day and age this should not be the case . Very disappointing .

The hotel was close to the beach and main strip of bars and clubs

Horrific location unless you like up hill hiking
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The lady on reception was lovely.

Nothing about the hotel we liked, the location was horrific up a steep hill from the beach like 8-10 minutes walk and with pushchairs a nightmare a real work out extremely steep. The bathroom wasn't even 1* you had to slide onto the toilet from an angle as the cupboard was straight in front ridiculous layout. Feel sorry for anyone who books this hotel. We booked two days and within 1 hour of arriving we called to cancel as it was that awful. The hotel wouldn't give us our money back even though it was 1 hour after we checked in! We checked out and found a more suitable hotel for our little children to enjoy. little kids pool was awful could just spell chemicals stayed in it for 2 minutes and thought let's go somewhere else it was that bad. I was happy to walk away and waste £140 which I paid for the second night. When you arrive good luck finding reception that's all I can say!! One of the worse hotels I've ever stayed in my life and I've stayed in many.

Great stay away but with problems get a low level!! Lifts don't work and power constantly off
    • Standard Double Room (1 adult + 1 child)

Reception staff had no idea of helping me when the power kept going and my little girl had been stuck in the lift twice but they didn't seem bothered at all.... On the last day we were stuck in reception for 2.5 hours as the power was off and I couldn't get to my room on the 11th floor as I have bad hips but they gave a different answer every time you went up for an answer?! Definitely get a lower level as there was no emergency lighting on the stairwell and the lifts were constantly going. The green slide is also dangerous my little girl banged her head and they didn't seem bothered and her friend scraped all her arm.

Staff in the British bar were very friendly and the slides area is very good for young children. Walking distance to the beach and shops and away from all the noise of the strip at night!

Could of been better
    • Single Room (1 Adults)

When I tried to contact booking.com to ask about changing 1 of the rooms from 4 people to 1 person they advised me to go directly to the hotel... Which I did. For the hotel to tell me I needed to go back to Booking.com... Which I did. For then Booking.com to say no you need to speak to the hotel. So I did again and I have paid through the roof for something that wasn't used. And still have not got it sorted. The hotel accommodation cannot accommodate the facilities. The pool area is far to small. The water park bit is certainly nothing like the website. and again hardly any room. We were all inclusive and couldn't sit by the pool. it states do not reserve beds but this wasn't policed at all. The bar staff had one person serving at all times in each of the bars. The hotel was full the queues to get a drink were stupidly long. The food, good selection but serving raw chicken, and sausages. I did tell the waiters who were aware, but the food WAS NOT removed from the restaurant. I then told the reception staff, to which they left a bottle of champagne and orange Juice in the room. As an apology. Our room was next to young teenagers who were very loud even at 1.00am, I complained and they offered to move us. We didn't as it was only one day till we came home.

The Staff were friendly

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Fantastic family fun holiday.
    • Standard Double Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

Pool facilities are great but the water is cold. Bearable in the day but from 3pm too cold.

We really enjoyed that you could use any magic hotel facilities. We visited 2 others and will book again to visit others.

If u like shade bathing and walking up and down stairs for a drink this is the place for you
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Pool bar never open. Slides open/closed whenever staff chose. Had to chase sunshine around all day. Lift where very confusing. Requested a low room at the time off booking(over a year ago) was put on the highest floor possible

Great weekend
    • Standard Double Room (3 Adults)

Nothing really if being picky the music at the roof terrace could have been more like the area suggested chill out

Great for what we needed food was good quality and drinks package really good with branded products. The roof terrace was a good send for us as the pool area was more for children.

Family Stay - just okay
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The facilities appear to be wearing down. Using the elevators was a challenge because we had to wait a lot. The pool time hours were also weird; everything seemed to close earlier than it should have.

The convenience of having everything be all inclusive

A Hell Hole! Never a 4 star!!!!
    • Single Room (1 Adults)

Air con didn't work Stifling hot No grab rails on bath Shower didn't work Not even a glass in bathroom Noisy Glad to get home for a good nights sleep Half of hotel in shade at any point of day Walking up Cardiac Hill no buses or transfers will drop off st hotel

A hell hole! Didn't like anything about it

A great hotel in a good location

The swimming pool was really cold

Great location, lovely food, very clean and staff were nice fresh towels every day and a welcome bottle of bubbly when we arrived all in all a lovely break. The top floor sun terrace with Jacuzzi was excellent.

The rooms were clean the air conditioning was great the food...

I did not like that I had to give a writing promise to say we would behave or we would be ask to leave the hotel. as some of the guest were way out of line. Also there was a deposit taking of €300 per room in which I was not told on the booking but was ok as u could use your card they took the money straight away and we were told it would take a couple of days to go back into my account some of the staff were not all that friendly

The rooms were clean the air conditioning was great the food was excellent the location was great beside the beach there was steep hill but it was grand close to everything

LUCKY ME. I CHOOSE A LOVELY HOTEL
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

I can't think of anything I didn't like to be honest. I've already described my room. The breakfast was lovely and so much choice.

My room was nice and clean and airy. Not too hot or cold. The mattress was very comfortable just as I like it. I had problems with the TV though

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Not bad
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

We only stayed for 3 days and at some point during each of those days the electricity went off in our room! Rooms are lacking a balcony I felt a bit closed in.

The beds were comfortable and the room was spacious

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

An enjoyable stay at a themed hotel which catered for all age groups.
    • Single Room (1 Adults)

Additional bar staff would of been more ideal.

Comfortable themed hotel , selection of hot food which was overall quite good.Chill out area which was adult only was a great bonus.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• Standard Double Room (4 Adults)

Some staff very grumpy! Need more staff working e.g. Only one receptionist meant kept waiting fir a very long time at check in Only one member of staff serving at the bar at peak times

The ability to upgrade to all inclusive

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Brilliant friendly staff great entertainment for all ages fantastic food drink
    • Standard Double Room (4 Adults)

Its on a slight hill known as cardiac hi!l but apart from this 10/10 only 2 euros up the hill in a taxi

Beautiful rooms great food n alcohol choices plenty for the kiddies to do

Magic Rock "Rocks"
    • Standard Double Room (3 Adults)

Cardiac hill.....but after the initial shock of getting up there, never found it to be a problem

The bed was unbelievably comfortable, the rooms are clean, and anything needed is just an ask at reception away. Stayed last year and again this year. Only downside was that the walls are pretty thin

Short break
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Closing the rooftop bar at 5pm was far too early.

Good choice for breakfast, staff were great keeping things topped up and clearing up. Loved the rooftop bar area.

Clean, good sized rooms, comfy beds

Roof terrace only opens 12-5. Would've been amazing if open til 8pm. Not enough staff behind bar in entertainment bar, big queues. The bars, pool areas & restaurants all open/close at different times so you get shunted around a bit & it's confusing. Not all lifts go to all floors, also confusing. The low ceilings, dim lighting & cave walls in public areas are a bit oppressive. No balconies. It's up a hill (but nothing they can do about that!)

Clean, good sized rooms, comfy beds Food nice Fantastic adult only roof terrace Clean, good sized bathroom, great shower strength Modern room Branded alcohol Good location near beach & bars Easy check in & check out Friendly & helpful & fun staff

The reception area is stunning.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Food is quite poor. Plentiful and much choice but poor meals. Meat was boiled not grilled or roasted. My 12 year old complained about the crazy rules around the pool. Part time lifeguards that opened and closed the slides and attractions to suit themselves.

The reception area is stunning. Cleanliness is excellent. Rooms are comfortable. Beds are spacious.

Okish
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

The hotel was ok, No balconies and the rooms were small, pillows rubbish and no quilt covers on the duvet, our air con didn't work either! The pool was freezing and no lifeguard until 12 o'clock then the slides shut at 4pm, Reception staff seems disinterested, bar staff were rude and begrudged giving named drinks, there was only ever one bar staff on at a time and the Que was very long almost to the point of not worth the wait, food was ok nothing special.

Nice enough hotel in a not so family friendly area!!
    • Standard Double Room (1 adult + 1 child)

The noise from downstairs was too loud each night. The pool was absolutely freezing and the kids couldn't enjoy it. The slides were open for a v limited time at different times daily. No inflatables were allowed in the pools even when there was nobody in them! Children weren't allowed in the "hot" tub even when it was empty.

Food was fantastic. Great variety. Plenty of choice, v tasty

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

Terrible nights
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The rooms badly in need of a upgrade, the shower and toilet was disgusting, this hotel is far from kids friendly, be aware you can not lock the room from inside so you cannot take eyes of your kids or sleep well If you do not put your bags in front of the door. The termo in the shower is not kids friendly and wery easy to get burned. The staff was verry friendly until we complane than you do not feel welcome after that.

The garden was fine and when we checked out

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

Excellent stay at Magic Aqua
    • Standard Double Room (3 Adults)

Food could have been hotter !

Comfy beds , clean room , powerful shower. Although i didnt travel with children the childrens pool area looks fab ! great location of property. Would definitely return

• Reviewed: 20 April 2017

All you need under one roof!
    • Standard Double Room (3 Adults + 1 Child)

It must have air conditoner/fan or ventilator in the bathrooms! Ohterwise all the steam, smell and etc. goes directly in the room, it's not appropriate!

The food was exellent! A lot of varieties and tasty things!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Magic rock is Magic.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Everything was fabulous. We have stayed 4 times and we will be returning again. Have already tried to book for May but the hotel is fully booked for our dates. Enough food choice for everyone, lots of variety of drinks and served in glasses even though it is an all inclusive which was lovely. Happy Days.

Paid deposit then on arrival hotel asked for full payment...
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Paid deposit then on arrival hotel asked for full payment including deposit again . This was refunded later but a little strange. What if we didn't have enough money ?

• Reviewed: 21 March 2017

Excellent choice of hotel, good location and not full of hens or stags as they don't accept groups.
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

N/A - very hard to pick anything at fault here.

Great range of food for all dietary needs. Wifi was very quick and the coverage was pretty much throughout the whole of the hotel. 3 entertainment clubs, one for kids, one for Spanish speaking guests and one for English speaking guests. Good choice of drinks included branded options.

ok hotel
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

hotel is up a really steep hill so not great for some people. we went in feb and we're so disappointed as all facilities were closed even both hot tubs areas. not impressed as it doesn't state this on booking site

staff were friendly

family stay
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

Room needed TLC. The rock/African theme is tacky. Reception bar closed too early which left no where to go other than International bar which was great if wanted fun and games but not if you just wanted quiet drink. Food was ok but repetitive.

Staff were very friendly. Location was close to beach. Food readily available.

• Reviewed: 9 March 2017

Short winter break
    • Small Double Room (2 Adults)

No balcony rooms. Not all facilities open. On a steep hill. Corridors/lifts/floors confusing.

Food was good. Specialist entertainment laid on for the Brits was good. Service was polite and helpful

Really great hotel, only a short (if steep) walk from everything you need
    • Standard Double Room (2 Adults)

The reservations department (not based at the hotel) seemed to struggle with processing our online payments. Eventually paid on check-in. All was fine but there was uncertainty until we got there.

Happy friendly staff always eager to help make the stay more enjoyable.