View vacation packages to

2. Spain hotel reviews
  3. Catalonia hotel reviews
  4. Barcelona hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona GL

Reviews of Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona GL This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Passeig de Gracia, 68, Eixample, 08007 Barcelona, Spain

#78 of 542 hotels in Barcelona

9.7

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: June 24, 2019

luxury hotel in a perfect location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

swimming pool tiny size and they have rejected the late checkout.

location was great, rooms are comfortable and luxury, deal with the outlet for a free transportation was a plus. and I love the water supply wire next to the toilet chair.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2019

Very poor service.

Service, cleaning

Very poor service. The hotel is overloaded, que at the reception desk, in restaurants service is poor, I have to wait 20 minutes for you to get the menu. Attention to the guest is absent. At the request of the staff to do something special for you, you hear answer "no we can't we are sorry"

• Reviewed: June 14, 2019

GREAT SPA
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

THERE WHERE NO SUNBEDS ??? WHY HAVE A POOL FOR THE RESIDENTS IF THERE IS NO SUNBEDS REALLY BAD DEVELOPMENT FROM LAST YEAR I CAME EXCLUIVELY TO LAY IN A SUNBED AT THE ROOFTOP POOL OVER WEEKEND BUT HAD TO SIT IN A CHAIR NEXT TIME I WILL BOOK ANOTHER HOTEL WITH SUNBEDS

GREAT SPA

• Reviewed: June 12, 2019

Awesome trip
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Spacious suites with comfortable beds. Well stocked kitchen and bath. Will visit again. Excellent customer service from front desk to valet to restaurants. Beautiful, high end property.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2019

I didn’t like it at all.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

I didn’t like it at all. I had the ugliest and noisiest room. Room 630. I had to wait till 4pm to get my room. One of the elevators was not working and the terrace that makes the charm of the hotel was closed!

• Reviewed: May 13, 2019

The best place to stay in Barcelona:)
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

I liked everything, just one remark- if 2 people are staying, I think you should keep this in mind and give 2 bottles of shampoo and etc. How to share one tiny bottle for a woman with long hairs:) It is not something special or a real complain, just an advice- of course have called and asked for extra bottle as after my husband - I had nothing left. But sometimes people do not want to call and ask:)

We stayed in this hotel for the 2nd time and I would like to return again- the location is perfect and definitely it is the best breakfast:) All staff is very polite

• Reviewed: May 3, 2019

Great destination
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Landmark View

Nothing really, lovely place, superb location, lovely Hotel, staff etc. just a badge pricy, but then I guess you have to pay for this type of quality in such a city. Overall very pleased.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2019

No access to rooftop bar/pool.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Landmark View

We did not like that we had no access to the rooftop pool and bar. After paying 1500 euros for a 4 nights stay, the rooftop pool was one of the main reasons we booked the majestic hotel. We had no access due to a "private function" and then some maintenance work being done. However, we were not informed of this prior to checking in.

The staff were brilliant and very helpful and the rooms were very clean. The location was also excellent

• Reviewed: April 11, 2019

Amazing services
    • Junior Suite with City View

breakfast is amazing but if you stay for long period you will feel boring , they have to change some type of food every two or three days.

I liked the location of hotel , the staff take care all the small details also , really amazing hotel i love it and i will stay in this hotel my next time in barcelona.

• Reviewed: March 21, 2019

Lovely wonderful City - friendly with lots to do and see.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately, the spa and roof top swimming pool are under renovation so we couldn't use them - wish we'd been told ahead of our stay - it wouldn't have made us book elsewhere, but would have saved some panic buying for swimming shorts at the airport on the way there!

Location is absolutely excellent, in the middle of town and with easy access to all the main sights. I particularly liked the bed .... and the bedding was soft, luxurious and ultra comfortable Barcelona is a busy friendly City, we loved it, food/wine was great, perfect choice for a break.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2019

Everything was excellent!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing to comlpain about!

Everything was excellent! Perfect location! Appartement was as described, clean and very spacius, the best choice for families! Great Breakfast!

• Reviewed: March 17, 2019

Great hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rooms too small, amenities not enough for 2 people. We asked for double beds and we go queen bed. It took ages for hoursekeeping to come and fix it.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2019

Hotel does not respond to a client needs.
    • Suite

Hotel does not respond to a client needs. I asked to state 1 pax as IT was in the room for my accounting but recieved strange answer about falsification!

• Reviewed: February 23, 2019

Location was central to everything.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Location was central to everything. Our apartment was spacious and clean. And breakfast was amazing! We stayed here with two young children, and the staff was nothing but welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. We hope to return in the future!

• Reviewed: February 18, 2019

Every time i go to bcn i like to stay in it the breakfast is...
    • Junior Suite with City View

The location a bit far from the downtown

Every time i go to bcn i like to stay in it the breakfast is one of the best in Europe The rooms are big unlike other hotels

• Reviewed: February 10, 2019

Best hotel I have stayed in as far as Europe goes for some...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Best hotel I have stayed in as far as Europe goes for some time. Location was excellent with only a 15-20 minute walk to the harbour, close to the most of the Gaudi destinations. Fantastic selections of eateries within one or two streets. The staff were exemplary and plentiful, there was always someone on hand to help us out. Worth every cent and certainly somewhere I would stay again

• Reviewed: January 31, 2019

I like the location of the hotel it’s in the middle of the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Landmark View

At this time I was disappointed from the room, I booked a room with a landmark view but they told me we don’t have any room available they said we will upgrade your room to the next category but I found the room not as good as the room I booked in my last stays and much smaller than what I accepted after negotiations they gave me a room with view on street and It’s noisy at night

I like the location of the hotel it’s in the middle of the best street in Barcelona

• Reviewed: January 8, 2019

Amazing staff and a beautiful hotel!

nothing I didn't like

Beautiful neighbourhood, hotel and an amazing staff. The beds were super comfortable and bathrooms had great showers and huge bathtubs. Would love to stay here again!

• Reviewed: December 27, 2018

The room are very good size and the beds was great.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The room are very good size and the beds was great. I love the location of this hotel and there are plenty of places to eat. A short walk to all the shops and 15 mins wak to the market .

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

3.5
    Perfect location, the rest is disaster.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Reception did not give us instruction how to connect to Wi-Fi; Elevator was old and with a really bad smell inside; Room was very small and wasn’t equipped with necessary items, like: toothbrush, toothpaste, complimentary water. The room wasn’t cleaned during the day even after we left the hanger on the door. The interior were very poor and not as we expected to see in 5 stars hotel. In the night there were a wedding on the ground floor and we couldn’t sleep because of very loud music. We called reception saying that it’s impossible to sleep in the room with that kind of party noise which was heard from 0 floor to 2nd. The room that they gave us on the other side of the building was with less noise, but still old and with double bed with one blanket only. We was expecting the hotel totally renovated and will be luxury made but for me it’s the worst 5 star hotel in the area of Gracia street. Never come back.

Facade Location

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

-Location is good !
    • Junior Suite with City View

-The late check out request felt like a negotiation...even though we paid 220 euro for the late check out. -We found a cockroach over our bed lol...this was a first for me :) and the hotel only apologized, we have a video of this and showed the guest relations manager .The late check out could’ve been for free maybe? -Once i forgot my wallet in the room along with my room access key, the reception asked the security to accompany me to my room and show my passport to proof that i am the guest! That made me feel bad, we are in 2018 soon 2019, when i checked in i gave my passport and the reception took a copy, why didn’t you check your computer to make sure? -we visited Barcelona to see a football match in the camp nou, we asked the concierge to find us a car to drop us then pick us up from the stadium, he replied and i quote: “ you know uber?” lol , long story short, we walked our way back to the hotel lol.

-Location is good ! -Room service and food amazing. -the staff are so friendly!

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Great hotel and staff! We will be returning in 2019!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Landmark View

The facilities within the hotel is excellent. You must visit the roof top on level 10. You get a great view of the city and also the Sagrada! Staff were friendly and always willing to help.

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Amazing, definitely will come back
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

When arrived my credit card didn't work, caused frustration, but then receptionist used another credit card machine and issue was solved. Sometimes apartment is not cleaned well. Few rude reception employees.

Location near to many attractions, luxury apartment, excellent and secure apartment specially for families, big sized with modern design. Bed are comfey, toilet equipped with jacuzzi, free wifi with good speed, apartment got cleaned every day. You can access hotel facilities just across the street. Staff are welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Perfect two days!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We liked everything! It is a wonderful hotel, everyone is very accommodating. Referral for dinner was fabulous. The breakfast was one of the best buffets we have seen. Sorry we missed it the second day but had really early flight. Definitely would return the next time we are in a Barcelona!!

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

This is one of the best hotels in Europe.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing, other than some discourteous white, male guests (mostly American) who seem to treat the staff as inferior people, giving orders and not using basic pleasantries, such as "Please" and "Thank you".

Everything about this hotel is excellent, from the comfort of the rooms and the public spaces to the friendly and courteous staff, all of whom speak exceptionally good English. We spent our honeymoon there and nothing was too much trouble. We were even upgraded on arrival and had a bottle of sparkling wine in our room waiting for us.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

Perfect location with five star service.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Majestic is a first class hotel--all of the amenities were present and the staff was uniformly helpful. Definitely contact the concierge for a hard to get reservation! The room was not spacious, but was definitely well appointed.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

The location is perfect, the staff goes out of their way to...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location is perfect, the staff goes out of their way to be helpful, special thanks to Angel at the Concierge who was always there with excellent suggestions about restaurants and where to visit.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

Comfortable Stay and Amazing Staff especially Ms Ariadna .Thank you
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The hotel Staff was really amazing and very friendly especially Miss ARIADNA at the reception who was working 24/7 and with a big smile always very helpfull and cheerfull. Keep it up

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

We really liked the grandeur anf flair of the hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The walls were very thin. Everytime our neighbour opened the door the door, it smashed very hard. So for the money you pay for one night , it was not relaxing to sleep until 7.00 and be awakening by doors and sreaming kids. It was our first time in Barcelona, because we were married for 22 years and we celebrated that in Barcelona. We really enjoyed the city, and the beach but i will never stay again in Hotel Majestic because of the noise. We went to bed late, and awake for a Sunday at 7.00

We really liked the grandeur anf flair of the hotel. The staff was more than wonderful and very helpful. The upperbar on the rooftop was very pleasant to have a Hemingway cocktail and has a spectacular view. The room was clean, a little bit old fahioned. The bed was smoot and big. But ……………

• Reviewed: September 18, 2018

Fantastic value for money
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The bath tub and the shower cabin could have been cleaner, and there was an issue with the water drainage in the bathroom sinks.

Beautiful, overall clean, very quiet apartment with access to all the services of the hotel.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Great location and very enjoyable city.

None.

I rented an apartment for the family which is in a building across the main street. It's very secure and you get the same hotel services. The appartment is fully equipped, very clean and comfortable. Excellent for a family of four even five.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Staffs were very friendly and helpful!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staffs were very friendly and helpful! The location is SUPER, very safe area walking distance to casa batlo and casa mila! Housekeeping does a very good job. Bell boys are super helpful, we got on a taxi without running meter and the bell boy helped us dealing with the driver. I’d highly recommend everyone to stay there when visiting Barcelona, will return again :)

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Wish we stayed longer
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room service menu was extremely pricey.

The bathroom was lavish. Had a shattaf which is something we are used to but uncommon in Europe. The bathtub was big enough for 2 people :) They provided a universal adaptor for our foreign plugs. The bed was extremely comfortable. It really felt like we were on our honeymoon. Wish we had stayed longer.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

The residence apartment where my family of 4 persons staying...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was a TAXI strict in Barcelona during the time we were staying there. I have booked through the hotel a private car for our transportation to airport a day before our departure. At the fixed and confirmed pick up time we found out that our car will have 45 min delay, which could effect our flight from Barcelona. we were told by Hotel to use instead a shuttle bus to airport , which has cost for 4 of us almost the same price (140,- Euro) we had to pay for the private car. I wished Hotel could manage and handle it in a better way and could noticed us early in advance about the delay of our pick up. I am the option that such great hotel like MAGESTIC should not work with such car companies, who does not hold on their promise and confirmation.

The residence apartment where my family of 4 persons staying was very comfortable , nice and very much central. House keeping was excellent and they did really a great job. Bar at the roof top offers excellent view with very friendly service.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Really lovely to be back and we will return

Check in was very slow and a little frustrating - room not ready at 4pm

Great location and lovely staff. Comfortable rooms and really fantastic aroma throughout the hotel (which you can buy in the spa).

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

A great hotel and the service puts it above the others
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Would have liked a courtyeard for a drink as the roof bar has very loud music and was always nearly full.

Great location - can walk or short taxi to everything - spacious room - very classy hotel and good value for money

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

considered one of the best hotels in Barcelona, I...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

Staff are awful, had very bad experience in check-in, there don't know how to treat guests well.

considered one of the best hotels in Barcelona, I wouldn't have called the duty manager, were he was one of kind in handling the issue and treated me well per hotel standards ( Five stars and above). I should thanks Mr. Fernado for his kindness and treatment.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Would totally stay there again! Wonderful
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I think over all the fact that we were across the street wasn't such a big deal for the accommodations

We stayed at the apartments right across the street from the hotel. It was great super comfortable 2 bedrooms and living space. The kids loved it. Great deal.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Amazing hotel and apartment suite
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Large apartment across from hotel with all the hotel amenities. Huge spacious apartment with full kitchen, beautiful bathrooms and showers and exceptional service and privacy.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

I’d stay there again and again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No facilities in the same building instead you have to go to the main hotel to enjoy all the facilities. The room service takes so long, around 30 minutes, to get any meal. The place was booked for 4 people and there were only two towels in the bathroom!!

The area was great and accessible, the apartment was spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Luxurious hotel in an excellent location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The level of staffing in the large lounge/bar area - only ever seem to be two people on duty for a very large space and we had to ask for our drinks every time.

The room décor and amenities.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Comfortable accommodation in excellent location.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff at the front desk was less effective than expected in the hotel of such class. The room, offered at first, didn't correspond to the pre-booked standards. The room at the demanded standards was arranged only on firm insistence with the front desk.

Comfortable accommodation in excellent location.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Nice eventually! X
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Don’t stay in Apartment 1 - terrible noises and sound issues throughout the night. Complained and received upgraded rooms - Duty manager was fantastic as he knew of the problem as he had stayed in that room - but that in itself was a little annoying as the hotel should never sell that room or fix the problem

The staff were lovely and dealt with a problem very effectively.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2018

A luxurious hotel in an excellent location in a beautiful city
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was very expensive - so we didn't eat in the restaurant. There was no tea in the bedrooms and no fresh milk

The helpfulness of the staff, the decor in the hotel and the bedrooms,, the quietness of our inter-connecting rooms. The ambiance of the hotel and it's central position.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

The property was in a good location close to shopping and...

Not many negatives.

The property was in a good location close to shopping and sites. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a great stay here. The pool deck had great seating and views.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

See answer 3
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The roof garden was closed which was a shame but the weather wasn’t great.

The location, the staff, the smell of the cologne, the rooms, the bath. Perfect way to see a beautiful city. We have already booked again.

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Great location, great apartment! Shame about the pricey breakfast!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast was far too expensive per person. As we were a family of four the price would have been extortionate! It was also a pity that the roof top terrace bar stopped serving at 7.30pm.

The family apartment (adjacent to the hotel) was stunning!Very spacious and comfortable .

• Reviewed: March 22, 2018

Unforgettable Hotel.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

Lighting need to be upgraded.

Everything is perfect with the hotel. Not the first time at this hotel and there is a huge improvement since my last stay. I extremely recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: March 10, 2018

Wonderful experience for my 30th birthday.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We travelled to Barcelona for my 30th birthday. From the minute we stepped through the door the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. We were due to be in a 2 bed apartment but the hotel upgraded us to 2 hotel rooms. The rooms were incredibly clean and beautifully decorated. The hotel really made my birthday special by adding some little touches to the day. The rooftop bar at the hotel is a lovely addition with views of la Sagrada Familia and Montjuïc, which is lovely for some early evening cocktails. There was not one thing I could fault about our stay here it truly was an outstanding experience.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Two bed room appartment
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel had its ups and downs, I wouldn’t describe my stay as perfect as I would normally do with a 5-stars hotel. Keep in mind I stayed in the apartment residence. The room service wasn’t very pleasent, I had to beg for someone to come check the bathrooms for a very bad sewage smell for 3 days. Also, I had to constantly call for enough body lotions and shampoos. Finally, the washing machine wasn’t working we we arrived so they offered to have it replaced the next day. It wasn’t until I called on my 5th day to remind them to replace it. Afterwards we have recieved some cookies and water as an apology which I found better than nothing. Beds are pretty uncomfortable, if you’re gonna stay 3+ nights, you’ll eventually get a back pain like we all did. And whenever we wanted to cook us a meal, we would definitly clean all the kitchen appliances again because it always looks unclean. And what I found ridiculous for a 5-star hotel with this price is that I had to pay for slippers & bath robes, really?

Room-dining was pretty good and on time, we ordered twice and we loved it. The view and the windows that can open are a positive point too. Staff were friendly. The space of the apartment is very convinient for 5 people. The location is the main thing I loved about my stay, right in the middle of everything. Whether you want to walk or grab a taxi, it’s always easy. It’s quite a safe neighborhood as well, which is the main reason I booked it. If I ever come to Barcelona again, and if I consider the Majestic Hotel, I would go for the hotel instead of the apartment, hoping it would be a better experience.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

overall we were satisfied with the hotel. ı will stay again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

some how towels were mixing there is not even one single hook for the bathrobes at the restroom.

front office people were very nice. ı was ot happy withe table reserved for us for the new yera gla dinner. I made the request and the manager changed it for us.

• Reviewed: December 25, 2017

Superb location with 5 star accommodation. Made our stay in Barcelona.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Loved our upgraded adjoining rooms and buffet breakfasts. The staff were super friendly and helpful, and the rooms so comfortable. The buffet breakfast is amazing!! Loved our stay and highly recommend.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Wonderful stay at Barcelona!
    • Junior Suite with City View

I honestly do not see any area which would need an improvement. Everything works excellently.

The whole stay at Majestic hotel was perfection. My Junior Suite was beautiful, clean and I had an amazing view of Passeig de Gràcia from the sixth floor. The bed was huge and very comfortable. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Mario (concierge) kindly helped me getting priority tickets to Sagrada Família, which is definitely worth visiting. Breakfast at Majestic hotel is delicious. I ordered room service couple of times and it was divine (I recommend watermelon juice)!

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Great Location, Clean Rooms and good staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The view from the Room and the check in process - Did not feel welcome and no information was provided as compared to other guests checking in at the same time.

Location of the Hotel, the staff in general and view from the bar on the 10th Floor. Good job done by housekeeping staff for room cleanliness and the rooms are maintained very well.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

Highly recommend the Majestic when in Barcelona
    • Junior Suite with City View

You feel like royalty when you get there and family by the time you leave. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful and our room was extremely clean, comfortable and elegant.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2017

Barcelona fantastic city.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Could not swing a cat in the room, there wasn't enough room for the porter, my wife and myself to get into the bedroom. Two tables and armchairs took up all the walking space, when my wife asked for these to be moved they moved us instead... into a smelly room. The view over the court yard that I thought I was getting did not exist... marketing the receptionist said. If you wish to stay in this hotel upgrade, do not take standard dog box.

Location...

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Wonderful experience. Would highly recommend.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Food and drinks in hotel very overpriced

Very central location. Large apartment. Much larger than expected based on website photos. These photos really didn’t do it justice....lovely surprise to have such a large and comfortable apartment. Staff couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2017

Pure luxury - lived like 'Royalty' for our entire visit.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The coffee (pods) machine in the room provided tiny amounts of coffee, (albeit delicious). It would have been better if the pool could have been heated. Otherwise, everything was perfect.

The Majestic is probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed, in any country. The rooms were very large having the highest standard of decoration and comfort. Attention to detail was second to none - including perfume samples and postcards left on the pillows, nightlights in the bathroom, and having left my birthdays cards on the table in our room, we returned after a day's sightseeing to find a bottle of 'bubbly' and two glasses with a Congratulations card for us to enjoy. Perfect.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2017

I can see some improvements in cleaning regards as well as...

The lighting

I can see some improvements in cleaning regards as well as the class staff comparing to my last stay in the apartment. I enjoyed the stay this time. Also I stayed in the hotel it self and that time was memorable time to me. The hotel facility is very good and the service in the hotel as well. I liked the food in the room service and i hope they can serve it also in the apartment.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

I loved it. Didnt expect it to be that amazing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Even though i booked queen size bed i had 2 twin beds put together. ( I didn’t want to change because i was only there for 2 days ). And concierge reassured me that if i asked they would change that. So i was happy. Breakfast in my taste had not too many choices if someone doesn’t eat bread, meet or cheese in morning.

Gorgeous hotel. Very beautiful inside the lobby atmosphere. Very very helpful stuff. Loved the design, mirrors, marbles of the room. Beautiful views form the roof deck. There was a pianno also but i didnt have a chance to listen to it. I loved the restaurant on a deck . And sunset watching was amazing. Food and choices of drinks were great

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Our stay was most enjoyable and the hotel was exceptional.
    • Executive Deluxe Room

The staff were very attentive. We have to compliment Francisco, the manager for being accommodating and helpful. What we liked best were the staff's approach to hospitality. Nothing was a problem and the hotel itself was very clean.

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Location is the only Good.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The appartments are not that clean comparing to 5stars Hotel. The cleaning staff are annoying when they want to clean and they will ring the bell so many times asking for cleaning. Also the cleaning is bad. If you stay in the apartment you will need to clean it again sometimes. The pillows are not comfort. The lighting in the apartment is poor. You feel like you are in a dark cave. The need to improve the lighting. The toilets are 3 stars in the apartment not 5 stars. The food choices in the ‘in room dining’ are limited and the food quality is not bad. I think the hotel need to improve more in the cleaning. Some of the reception staff are not professional and they are helpless in so many occasion. I think the location is helping the hotel inly.

Location is good Facility of the hotel not bad

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

The best city break I have ever had.
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is nothing negative about this hotel.

This was such a fantastic apartment, the view was outstanding from the balcony and the facilities inside the apartment were of the highest standard. It was so comfortable I did not want to leave. The staff inside the hotel were very attentive and welcoming. I would recommend this hotel and I would hope to be back again soon.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

A great place in the middle of the nicest street in Barcelona
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The do not provide slippers in the residence and actually ask for 6 euros each which you do not expect from a 5 star hotel. The housekeeping were just making up the beds, nothing more than that. I think for the price they can make a better job in terms of house keeping and maintenance only.

We had the 1-bedroom apartment which was in nice size, its nicely decorated and looks like new but needs a very tiny maintenance, they provide all the needs that you need in your stay.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

* Big bathroom like a private SPA, really luxury and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

* Big bathroom like a private SPA, really luxury and enjoyable. * They made the room twice a day (2nd time they prep the room for night which I liked a lot how they thought about the last details!) * Beautiful roof terrace with breathtaking view

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

A majestic stay with majestic staff in a majestic location in the best hotel in Barça
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I cannot think of anything I didn’t like!!!

The service and attention to detail from the moment you walk to the entrance until the day you depart is exceptional - I cannot speak highly enough about the staff, the hotel, the location and more. This is Majestic in every sense of the word!

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Location, Staff, Cleanliness
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Every floor was split into two sub floors. Had a stroller with us, so had to lift it over 5-6 stairs even after taking the elevator. Price also on the higher side compared to other 5 stars in the area

Location, Staff, Cleanliness

• Reviewed: September 11, 2017

Great location but they need to improve the check in services especially (in a back room).
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Landmark View

Very, very busy; queues to check in, to talk to any of the concierges, to get a table... Also it is (room) starting to look a bit tired and they definitely need to upgrade the air conditioning!

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Older property that has been well maintained in a good location.

Wifi was not steady. Went in and out a lot. Even though we had a suite the bedroom was undersized and with a king bed the closets were hard to access.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2017

Nice location
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room was extremely small. Same room on a differebt floor would be a bit more spacious. The amenities brand used in the room was average.

The staff were extremely friendly. The hotel's location is great! In the center of the city, walking distance from almost everything.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2017

Simply Superb!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The family apartments were across the street from the main hotel. But the staff was wonderful with our luggage and any requests we made. Like charging adapters etc etc...

Beds were super crisp and clean! Family apartment was excellent. I didn't know it at the time of booking but it had a kitchen + washer & dryer and 2 bathrooms. Very nice!

• Reviewed: August 25, 2017

Amazing hotel and would love to stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet is very much lacking. The location of the restaurant seems more like a ballroom than a typical restaurant. The variety of food should be more impressive given the hotel belongs to the prestigious Leading Hotels Of The World. I was glad I didn't pay for the breakfast included package!

hotel location is excellent. Plenty of taxis around. Even though most destinations are within walking distance. The staff is truly friendly. All speak excellent English. I had trouble with my credit card upon check in because of the bank and it wouldn't work at all. The staff were understanding enough to allow me entry into the room and in fact to even show up the next morning with the credit card to finalise the check in process. This I felt was an incredibly positive experience. Room is spacious. The hotel is perhaps old but very luxurious. I loved it!

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Disaster!!!!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Never again!!!! Bad bad bad !!!! This hotel should be rated 1stars for the service!!!!! We got lost at nigh and we couldn't get a taxi back to the hotel. We call the hotel to help us book a taxi and the staff wasn't helpful at all the only thing they could tell us wa that we need to find the underground to come back to the hotel !!! We ask them to send us a hotel car but they was no service for that. We ask them to see if the they where any other way we can get back to the hotel as we didn't feel safe to take the underground at night time as we fell that 2 man was following us. But instead the hotel staff say that they couldn't help. We ask to talk to the manager the same answer was given to us. For the price we pay for the hotel. The service was lest that a BnB service. I would never book a room at Majitic hotel anymore and would never recommend to anyone. When we got back to the hotel the only thing the manager was able to tell us is that this was the policy of the hotel. I think that the hotel management should oversees their service . I'm very disappointed of the service and the staff!!!!! Would never never book a room at they hotel!

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Fantastic
    • Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment

The hospitality was extremely good. The rooms were exquisite. I booked my wife and daughter in two separate rooms, connecting together. You staff could not have been better.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

When looking for grand 'old world' charm this is...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room with City View

The breakfast-room felt a bit crowded and had little daylight. Breakfast itself was great though. The only very minor comment on the room is that the ceiling above the lamp shades in the bathroom was starting to color.

When looking for grand 'old world' charm this is your pick! Fantastic staff whose personal pro-active approach and attention to detail made our stay a very enjoyable one. The rooftop bar is a cool place to have a few sundowners (on the terrace or at the pool) whilst enjoying a splendid view of the city. The room was exactly what one would expect from a hotel such as this one, so don't expect iphone docs, multiple TV screens or high-tech infotainment systems but a high-quality spacious, clean and very comfortable room. Also the location is great to explore the city or to go shopping.

We Price Match