Reviews of ME Ibiza 5 stars

Urbanización S'Argamassa, 07840 Santa Eularia des Riu, Spain

#23 of 47 hotels in Santa Eularia des Riu

Pleasant stay
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Allowed to smoke in the outside area of the restaurant where the smoke was blown to the inside. There wasn't a clear division as to where the outside/inside started/finished. It would be great to ban smoking everywhere in the hotel to be honest.

Breakfast with many options; overall property style; swimming pool

Great pool, great service, very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

All excellent but if you’re a coffee lover then that’s the wrong choice. You’ll get coffees in the morning from a very old Nespresso machine, no foam, no fancy cappuccino etc. I know it’s a small detail but it would have been perfect otherwise.

Great pool, great service, very friendly and helpful staff. The music around the pool is quite loud, fine for me but to be considered if your room faces the pool and you prefer not to hear it when in your room.

The fact we paid thousands of parents beds for a room with a...
    • Suite - Chic

The fact we paid thousands of parents beds for a room with a terrace or balcony and didn’t receive it. This was our anniversary and it spoilt our trip

Staff lovely.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

The 249EUR charge per person per day to have a daybed by the pool (not a cabana, just a regular daybed). This place is 700 a night for a regular room! Packets of Kellogg's cereal aren't what I expect from a five star hotel breakfast. Very noisy hallways. Terrible view

Staff lovely.

This hotel is a shame for hotelier business
    • Suite with Garden View

People running this hotel base their daily business on fraud and extortion. In addition to our rate on booking.com (they said it was too discounted) they made us pay 875 eur (originally asked for 1000 eur) for 5 nights in order to give us a room with a functional AC. The AC in the mentioned room could not be switched off at all (with remote controls, with a switch on an electric board in the wall, also with outside doors fully open, nor after the attempt to repair it by their technicians) and the room was freezing and unsuitable for a stay. They have not given us any choice but to pay an amount they asked to be moved to another, in their words the only available room. After the whole day lost at the reception we felt extorted and humiliated. Junior staff seems fair and hardworking, although the main aspects of this hotel do not equal a 5 star - restaurants, rooms, pool area, beach with a wall of seaweed no one bothers to clean… But it all becomes insignificant in comparison to the senior staff attitude, and the way they operate in order just to get more money, no matter if legal or not.

That we went home.

Attentive Staff, Well run Hotel with a Fun Vibe
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

The parts we didn't like they fixed and made up for with perfect professionalism

The Beds are extremely comfortable The pool area is beautiful upstairs and down, Great food, friendly staff, extremely helpful. On the beach next door are some wonderful local Spanish restaurants

It was all a bad experience I did not enjoy my trip as all...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Mode

It was all a bad experience I did not enjoy my trip as all my money and documents was stolen on the first day when I was waiting for the room to be ready on the pool and there was no security no cameras and the hotel didn't do anything

Great facilities
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Location is a bit far north, ie c.30 min to get to south side of island, manageable with cabs

Great facilities Nice Breakfast spread 24 hour gym / pool facilities are nice Beautiful view of sea

The bed
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

That they are thieves. I had booked 2 rooms from the 12-18th of August on booking.com and I couldn’t amend my booking on the app to change only one room to 12-16th of August. When I got to the hotel they said i needed to call booking.com to change my reservation. Then when booking.com contacted them saying to make an exception and asked to cancel the second room for 2 nights, they said they wouldn’t do it. So we had to pay the price of the hotel not being full for 2 days and didn’t agree to upgrade us. After I spoke to the assistant manager, she finally offered to «upgrade us » to a room.... with a view on the parking lot!!!! What an outrage!!! My No wonder it wasn’t full at this price. With that inflexibility, they really don’t deserve the title of a Leading Hotel of the World and i will contact them to let them know. I have never experienced this. Let alone the fact that they didn’t even bother to clean the second room after the departure for a whole day!!!! I only realised when I came back to the hotel late at night and checked. I don’t recommend this hotel and I will never come back. The kids can’t even swim in the main pool, they can only swim in a small pool at the back of the parking lot of the hotel... which makes it feel like a Motel. I originally booked this hotel because of the pool for my kids. So in the end, we had to leave the hotel to swim outside everyday.

The bed

Great and fun but not efficient
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Staff are friendly but nothing gets done. They forgot to bring my luggage to my room. I went to concierge 3 times for help and they couldn’t help me (maybe they don’t have enough knowledge of things) I asked for an adapter n didn’t get one till I left

It’s an amazing hotel it’s buzzing. Comfortable. Food is good. Staff are friendly

Fantastic breakfast!
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

The bar / pool staff were delightful but a bit disorganised at times so service was a little hit and miss. Also - beware the hotel boat. It's only available, as far as we could make out, for VIP rooms. We weren't the only ones to have made this mistake.

Fantastic breakfast! Rooms lovely, staff very pleasant and personable. Rooms quiet, clean and modern. Pool areas and grounds very well maintained. Great breakfast and food in general was excellent.

Property is too far from Centre.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Property is too far from Centre. Lobby bar closes too early. Corridors are noisy, better insulated doors are needed. ME in Milan is far better quality.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Our stay at Me was the perfect ending to our Ibiza island adventure - a touch of class!
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

On the room we picked We had no balcony area just a door that opened - there probably could be a balcony there as there was room.

Full of extra special touches and the wow factor - loved the rooms and the little touches to the room during the day. The pool was fab - good music food and cocktails. Very relaxing. And we received bubbly and chocolate cake with a card as it for a special occasion. Staff are lovely - warm and very friendly and there to make everything a great experience. I want to go back!!

The views are spectacular, the property is small and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Mode

What was missing for me was a beach. Reviews suggested there was a nice beach steps away. There was a beach, however it wasn’t what I would call a fun sandy beach. Me Ibiza is a property to go to if you are happier at a pool than a beach. Their pool’s were both terrific so they accomplish that goal. The other downside was the distance from Ibiza Town. In traffic is an hour away. Finally, their menu is a bit limited. But that only matters if you don’t want to leave the property as there is a nice water from stretch of restaurants a 10 minute taxi away.

The views are spectacular, the property is small and intimate. Rooms relatively comfortable. No problem finding chairs around the pool. Staff was attentive, and friendly. Overall I would call this a romantic property and a decent value over all.

Better Quality/price/environment rate for a 5star hotel in the whole island
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

The hotel is a real 4star but with 5star services. Quite cheap finishings and size of room, plus the general image of the building doesn't fit very well with the beautiful natural surroundings and the exterior areas. It is too obvious it is an old refurbished hotel designed in the 60´s-70´s with a light and very simple update. Noise insulation from other rooms, corridor and exterior is not properly done. Too bad that to hire sun beads you have to pay the exact amount as if you were coming from outside being a hotel host. Service in the pool could be better... there's almost no one attending outside and you have to come continuously to the bar to ask for drinks/food. A lot to learn from other hotel-resorts around the world. It is too obvious sometimes that this is a "seasonal" hotel with part of the staff just attending for the 4-5 high season period... but anyway very friendly and humble.

Staff extremely helpful offering us check-in at 9AM!!! and late check-out after 2:00PM plus offering us a courtesy room to change after staying the whole day at the beach-pool after check out. Incredible attention plus very humble and relax... truly made the outmost of our vacation mood. Both pools are amazing and the direct access to a beautiful almost private beach is just awesome and perfect. The combination with Nikki Beach club just next door works super well. We almost didn't move from there during the whole stay. Breakfast more than top, despite the coffee!

We had a great stay
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Despite replying to a email Asking our arrival time so they can make sure our room was ready. It wasn’t and our welcome was poor and when we finally got to our room gone 1pm we arrived at 9am Our room didn’t have a balcony which we we expecting after looking at the website and I thought would be standard in a 5 star hotel in Ibiza While We were waiting for our room couldn't lay on the beds next to the pool Without spending 150 euros which I thinks poor considering how much it costs to stay there. Everywhere we went was a min of 30 euros in a cab the location in quite isolated

Lovely comfy rooms Nice relaxed chilled vibes Amazing breakfast loved the champagne

Super happy and friendly staff and a great party!
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Breakfast was very busy and took some time to be seated. Dirty shower in the gym. €24 for a burger is a lot! Extra charges for rooftop pool. Need to rent a car.

Complimentary valet parking. Excellent service everywhere, very happy and friendly staff (especially check in, rooftop restaurant, concierge, bell boys) Unlimited champagne for breakfast. Beautiful (small) beach. Great rooftop party on Saturday night with DJ Leah (really good) and complimentary drinks.

just a few comments still would give 10/10
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

the trees could be cut back no full sun on grass having to keep turning and moving beds Also more staff waiting on beds around pool

we could not fought the hotel facility’s breakfast staff concierge 6 ladies middle age and had the best time ever !21 again thankyou

Stylish and well staffed hotel
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

This is more of a general issue with Ibiza but every night it took around 45-60 minutes for a taxi to arrive to take us into town for dinner

Staff were attentive around and breakfast provided good variety

As a family wouldn’t recommend it
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

The property is located not close to other island attractions ,so isolated and not child friendly at all, kids were not allowed to use all the swimming pools apart from the one next to parking lot! And wasn’t much to do for kids also was so difficult to get a taxi to/ from town. Staff were surprisingly not so friendly . Food service was so slow and each time we had to wait for 1-2 hours to receive food ( imagin with impatient kids). Generally wouldn’t recommend it for families for kids It’s an expensive hotel with not so much facilities and not so much choice to eat .

The property was very close to Nikki beach and beautiful rooftop. Breakfast was great.

Room very nice, but also very small.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Room very nice, but also very small.Not a lot in the area so forced to order marginal food and drinks from lobby bar, which were both pricey. Free breakfast was just ok but did provide free high end champagne. Pools amazing but need to pay 200 euros to use the rooftop one. Overall not a 5 star hotel in my opinion(Priced like one), but an average 4 star hotel. If you get a good price, worth it, if not I would probably explore comparable cheaper properties.

The location was brilliant, beach front.

The food wasn’t ok. Actually the food was bad :/

The location was brilliant, beach front. The room was very clean, the staff very friendly... the breakfast was great.

It is truely amazing, the best place to be in Ibiza! Love the scent, the pools and unlimited cava

Closed on 15 Oct, we really wanted to stay another day here

The scented air, the rooftop infinity pool, the music, the styles and unlimited cava/sparkling win for breakfast!

Perfectly organised and managed hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Perfectly organised and managed hotel. Nice upbeat modern and classy design, very friendly staff and delicious breakfast. Well equipped gym and large pool. Just next to Nikki Beach.

Great design 5-stars hotel
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Great design hotel, best located at the sea coast. Amazing pool, roof top terrace with infinity pool, exclusive atmosphere. 5 stars service. Huge breakfast buffet with champagne. Staff is professional and helpful. Valet service. Gym facilities. Nikki beach next door. Sunset view.

Second visit and would go back
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

But if a fight for the beds in the morning at high season

Award winning pizza - best ever Yoga was 10 out of 10 and 2-3 classes a day Great music Great food

Gorgeous hotel, shame about the service
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

The room was of poor quality, cluttered and shower ended up leaking across room which stunk. The service was not great we rang for room service up to 10 times without a response, in the end I had to call on my mobile which they picked up but had ignored the room service calls. Overall the service was quite poor they didn't go out of the their way to improve our experience. Their was no help by the pool with moving umbrellas which was a clear healthy and safety problem.

The breakfast area was lovely overlook the pool. And the rooftop bar was fabulous. Staff on door were fantastic helping to get taxis etc

Great food, staff, pool area let down by poor room

Small stuffy room, with poor layout - supposed style but not well executed, no balcony, 3 light bulbs out

Food in general excellent, helpful ultra pleasant staff

Beautiful relaxing 10/10 place
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

Very hard to think but I do feel more effort is to be made with their version of an English breakfast, the bacon wasn't great also the sausages were tiny and looked boiled.. everything else was superb! especially the veuve champagne!!

Excellent service throughout the hotel, beautiful setting, beautiful views, friendly staff amazing food, luxury breakfasts the most comfortable beds I have EVER slept in!! The list is endless thankyou for such a lovey stay!!

winderf but music too loud in sea view rooms.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

The loud house music from 7:30 or 8:00 in the morning. Music is ok but bosa nova or jazz would have been better at breakfast time. Specially when you go to bed at 2:00 in the morning. It was hard to find sun beds when you have breakfast st 10:00

The breakfast. Very comfortable beds. Super friendly staff. Knowledgeable concierge. Great parking team and valet

Room, view and breakfast were great as was service around...
    • Suite - Chic

It is very sad to see people claiming beds around the pool before breakfast and then not using them for hours. Staff made some passive attempts to prevent this, but we feel a more active approach, i.e. a pool attendant giving out the beds, would be a great help. There were enough beds to accommodate every guest for the few hours they needed a sunbed. Please, fellow travellers: DON'T BE SELFISH, BUT BE COURTEOUS AND CIVILIZED. We're not in the Stone Age, are we?

Room, view and breakfast were great as was service around pool.

Not 5*, not for families, Rude staff
    • Double or Twin Room (3 Adults) - Aura

Everything. Rude staff

Staff rude, children's pool not 5*, more like 1*, no bar facilities at children's pool. Would not recommend at all to families.

The hotel was amazing and exactly what we we wanted coming...
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

The place is expensive.. I didn't mind paying the booking fee, at least you know what you are getting. But they sting you on drinks and entry to roof top when you get there

The hotel was amazing and exactly what we we wanted coming to Ibiza. The pool are was 2nd to none, with great music being played all day.

Gorgeous Hotel - Food and drink a complete rip-off!
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Apart from breakfast , the food is way too sophisticated and really expensive . 45 Euros for a steak (without veg) and 9 euros for a bottle of still water!! My son ordered a milkshake - 12 Euros !! Complete rip off. Needless to say the 2 x restaurants are really quiet at night. Poolside snacks and comfort food should be more accessible , price wise . I ordered a Burrata / tomato salad (20 euros!) It was just a plate of cheese , no salad and 4 x tiny pieces of tomato . I sent it back , asking for more tomatoes. really awful . It's location is quite far away from other restaurants i.e. Santa Eulalia 10 euros in a taxi and Ibiza Town 30 euros each way . Next time , I would hire a car.

Spotless , stylish and very relaxing . Great chill out tunes by the pool . Fantastic breakfast Gorgeous rooms Friendly & helpful staff Nice smell throughout hotel.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Good place to stay in Sant'Eluaria
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Breakfast is very crowded and some food is not available anymore if you arrive late: we had breakfast at 11 the first day and the bread was almost finished, no yogurt, no juices, no bacon.

Good place to stay, nice pool and nice beach in the surroundings. Restaurant has nice dishes as well, nothing to die for. Very helpful staff. Very interesting the activities offered: yoga class are amazing! Lovely teacher (Sonia). If having party is on your programme there is Nikki beach few steps away from the entrance :-)

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Fur coat and no knickers. This may be a little harsh but for the price one requires more.
    • Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child) - Aura

Service very very slow in bar and pool side. Food poolside very average to poor and very small potions. Eating there once was enough. Attention to detail was lacking in the whole hotel.

Staff excellent and very friendly especially reception, valet and cleaning staff.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Never again :/
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Mode

This is not a 5* hotel. Cheap but made look "cool" with the big posters, DJ, light effects... But the essential, important matters for a relaxing holidays are missed, such as double glazing (we arrived at 1am, people were chatting by the pool and you could hear everything), there are no carpets in the corridor, so at 6-7am, as soon as someone starts walking you are up, door slams... it was absolutely impossible to relax and have a rest. So we left the very next morning after the sleepless night... The manager tried EVERY possible way to charge us for the whole booked stay or at least one more extra night...

The concierge was helpful

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Great hotel with great service
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

A few minor hiccups with day staff who serve food on the roof top bar, this part of the service could be slightly more polished but this was a minor issue had no effect on the overall experience at all.

Staff were so helpful and couldn't do enough for us.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Showers terrible.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

Showers terrible. Ages to get warm water and then one is either scalded or frozen . Impossible to use. All very smart but impossible to use. Request for an easier chair on the balcony . The deck chairs are difficult for an older person. Two requests ignored

Staff very friendly, beautiful view, wonderful rooftop, fine...
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

The hotel says that children are very welcomed but the rooftop pool, the main pool and even the sunbeds around the pool are totally forbidden to kids below 16... The only solution they offer is to spend your whole day in the 1 meter deep pool located in the backyard... I don't recommend this hotel if you travel with children.

Staff very friendly, beautiful view, wonderful rooftop, fine food

Not what I was expecting.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Poor attention from the staff. They forgot a couple of drinks orders and had a poor attitude. cleanliness around the pool not good. Very expensive for what it is.

The hotel is a beautiful but quite area. Beautiful decor.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

Perfect chilled break away from Party Goers
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

the amount they charged for the water at the restaurants.. 8 euros? no Also there were no affordable options for nibbles at the pool.. that was disappointing.

Honestly almost everything. I dont often say this. in fact its only the second time I do. I would come back. The beds, the pool, the sea view from the pool, the view from the rooftop!! and for me I have to say cherry on top... the breakfast of champs with the champagne on top!

Fabulous resort, friendly staff, lovely room
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Mode

The staff were all very friendly and welcoming. All spoke very good English but happy to help us to converse in (broken) Spanish. They couldn't do enough for you to make the stay feel special.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Not enticed to go back again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Mode

Small room poor wardrobe fascilities. Reduced fascilities for normal customers due to corporate booking by Audi. Constant playing of load music in all areas.

Friendly staff, good restaurant and food.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

The rooms were spacious and comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Had to pay for beds that got the sun all day and beds on roof terrace. The rude service of the guy on the terrace with the top knot. The food was not great at all

The rooms were spacious and comfortable

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

Poor stay
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

The majority of the staff were incredibly rude and the food was poor. I wouldn't be returning to this hotel. They need to work on their personnel skills and improve the menu. On several occasions they made myself and my friends feel uncomfortable and also added items to the bill that should not have been on so make sure you check all your receipts carefully.

The rooms are beautiful.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

It,s a adult hotel!!! There is a pool for kids behind the hotel .But that,s not nice. You dont want to sit there.

The rooms are beautiful.

Nice week
    • Suite - Chic

Breakfast was good but food in lunch and dinner was bad

Room was great. Overall met my expectations.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great stay
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Showers were not the best in the hotel

Comfy beds and clean hotel , location nice

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Everything was wonderfull .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

Everything was wonderfull ...

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Short but sweet
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

Champagne at breakfast and yoga class!

Breakfast - location- Nikki Beach
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

Reservation for lounge chairs at the pool

Breakfast - location- Nikki Beach

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Very expensive

No beach and dirty

Was a fair resort clean

Staff and atmosphere, great breakfast, service
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Shower was useless and musty AC smells in the gym and kids play area.

Staff and atmosphere, great breakfast, service

What a perfect hotel!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room - Energy

What a perfect hotel! Cannot wait to stay again :-)

People are lovely, food is great
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Rooms are a little small

People are lovely, food is great

Location was great, but the plus for his place is the staff...

Nothing whatsoever.

Location was great, but the plus for his place is the staff and the hotel itself. Incredible in every way.

Unlimited champanhe at breakfast !

Unlimited champanhe at breakfast ! Pool Room

Excellent hotel in a great location

Outstanding service and staff

Amazing 😉

Everything 😀

Hotel, pool, staff and rooms were all excellent! Will definitely return!
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Service by all the staff was fantastic

Overall positive. Good setting, lovely people.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Nothing really. Get a sun bed quickly - they’re popular!

Good stay overall. Few hidden costs not explained at check in

Perfect

My view

Staff was very much friendly

A real Ibiza experience
    • Superior Double or Twin Room - Mode

A little bit too noisy at times

Great atmosphere

Mimi bar was great

Worth the money
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

A bit of a distance from Santa eulia(probably spelt that wrong)

Beautiful

Usually ME hotels are great and thats why I chose it. Not this time.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Dinner in the restaurant was not very good - as if the chef was off duty.

The open plan of the lobby and pool is refreshing and inviting.

Excellent service, staff and facilities. Breakfast was superb and the service was amazing!
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Having to pay to sit by the pool.. €119 per day.. What??

Complimentary champagne on arrival and at breakfast! ❤️

Incredible resort in a perfect location with great fabcilites and warm and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Restaurant menu could be improved

Amazing breakfast which included best quality food and champagne!

Great!
    • Double or Twin Room - Vibe

Beach in front of hotel is so so, loads of sea weed..

Best stay !

Amazing hotel really dont have to leave but if you do hotel give great recommendation

Everything excellent

Beautiful peaceful hotel.

A bit far from town.

Beautiful and quiet. Nice sized contemporary rooms.

Amazing
    • Double or Twin Room - Aura

Menu in both Restaurant. Not a big choice.So nothing to eat.Kids portion nice and big

Perfect place with lovely people

Cockroaches!

Cockroaches!! In the room Small rooms Tight space expensive

it was ok

the rooms

the pool and the atmosphere