Reviews of Hotel Mediodia 1 stars

Larga, s/n, 22367 Plan, Spain

#2 of 5 hotels in Plan

Beautiful place and location, but the owners were not very accommodating to solve problems
    • Double or Twin Room

My room was on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator, I had to carry all my luggage up two flights of steps...We thought the breakfast was included in the price, but they said no. The 1st morning they started late and there was going to be a power outage for 3 hours, which they only told me when I arrived for breakfast.... and so they rushed me to eat breakfast while I was actually waiting for my friends. It was not relaxed and I missed having breakfast with my friends because they came later and then there was no electricity - so they could not eat. The mattress in my bed was terrible, hard and not comfortable. There were long black hairs on the bathroom floor the 1st day, after the cleaning the next day they were still there...they also did not clean the toilet...and there was a baby in the room next to me who cried all night...and the walls are paper thin. When I checked out I paid full price for half a breakfast and they cold not print my receipt...also didn't offer to send it by email.

The breakfast was very delicious and the building and surrounding areas are wonderful, the views from the rooms were breathtaking...the room was pleasant and perfectly fine.

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

village closed on Mondays!
    • Double or Twin Room

village closed on Mondays!!!

Good appartment and facilities in quiet village.
    • Double or Twin Room

Good appartment and facilities in quiet village. Good base for hiking in surrounding mountains.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

great place , superb team

great place , superb team

• Reviewed: 5 August 2016

Trekking in Plan
    • Double or Twin Room

Squeaky floor in our room.

Cozy house. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2015

The food

The food

There are also 4 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.