Reviews of NH Barcelona Stadium 4 stars

Travessera de les Corts, 150-152, Les Corts, 08028 Barcelona, Spain

#351 of 525 hotels in Barcelona

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

We were able to move around the city perfectly because of the great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The size of the room was not that big but it was still fine.

The location was perfect, really close to the metro station and the stadium. The staff was really nice and very helpful, the even let us check in before the time we were supposed to. It was really clean and calm area, just like the pictures.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Comfortable modern hotel overlooking the Camp Nou
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I liked the hotel, the only negative for some guests would be the distance out of the centre. For us it was ideal

The hotel is ideally situated if you are going to watch FC Barcelona, there is a metro station Les Corts a five minute walk from the hotel, the Metro in Barcelona is good value for money and 45 minutes via two metro lines. If I return to Barcelona I would definitely stay here due to the ease of transport and lower costs due to it not being central. There is also a coffee shop on the corner which does a fantastic breakfast offer.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The staff were particularly helpful whether it was in giving...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The only thing I wasn't too keen on was that the floor in the shower was quite slippy when your feet were wet! I had to put the bathmat in the shower to make sure I didn't slip!

The staff were particularly helpful whether it was in giving directions, looking for specific places or printing out vouchers for trips. Nothing was a bother to them.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Modern hotel next to FC Barcelona stadium
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

20€ for breakfast, broken shower, noisy room next to the elevator, swimming pool and gym opens at 10am and closes early at 9pm so it is not convenient if you stay for business nor leisure...I wonder why since there is no lifeguard anyway (could be easily 24/7)

Nice modern room, large balcony facing sea and spacious bathroom, cold swimming pool is great in hot days, receptionist let us stay in the swimming pool after check out, great location for FC Barcelona fans

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Fine
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Reception staff were not very friendly/ helpful- could do with some customer service training from staff in the NH Fira suites/ Hisperia Tower who couldn’t do enough to help. Room was lovely but next to the cleaners room & despite asking them one morning to lessen the noise the following days they continued to be extremely loud early on. Plus the room was just below the gym so when people were on the exercise machines it sounded like they were coming through the ceiling- so would recommend not staying in this particular room.

Lovely large room and comfortable bed. Shared terrace & views from there were lovely & the breakfast very tasty

Nice location, calm area, close to the metro stops.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We stayed 4 days and didn't find a reason to complain.

Nice location, calm area, close to the metro stops. Still, you need to walk some :) Plenty of shops and restaurants nearby. Our room had partial view to Camp Nou.

Overall was okay! It served its purpose for one night stay.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The fact that you charge for parking 24 euros a night. If I knew about it before the booking, I most probably wouldn't have come to your hotel.

It's a quiet place and in many ways has what you call "the personal touch" to its clients.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

A pleasant base if you don't need to be in the centre
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price - Barcelona is overpriced compared with most of Spain, even in areas that are less central.

Clean, comfortable, quiet aircon, good views from 9th floor, terrace bar and pool available (I didn't have time to use them on a work visit)

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We loved the hotel and it location. The rooms we big and bathrooms huge. The hotel had everything we needed, pool, bar, rooftop bar. We come back again.

Beautiful modern room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Beautiful modern room. My son and I stayed as we were going to Camp Nou for a football match. Camp Nou is 5min walk away. We didn’t have breakfast but room was clean and modern. Ideal location for anyone going to the Stadium.

BRILLIANT HOTEL WOULD RECOMMEND!!

N/a

Room was modern and very tidy. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooftop pool and gym were also very nice. Food from the hotels restaurant was lovely and price wise, couldn’t fault it! Vue of the area and stadium were also faultless!!

We had a room with balcony so that was a plus.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

location great for camp nou but a bit far out from everything else

We had a room with balcony so that was a plus. Room cleaned everyday. reception staff, especially Santi , very helpful

7 of 10 nights AC not working in the heat - especially at...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

7 of 10 nights AC not working in the heat - especially at night. Had to call reception almost daily..at 2am No connecting rooms. Room near enough but with young girls not ideal.

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The first day we came we found hair in the shower. The towels seemed to have a smell to them suggesting they were not new. The staff was not polite, to even anhance this the last they we did not even got a "thank you for your stay" but a "ok that is all" in a subtle "just go away" form. It is a 4* star hotel on paper but in reality the hotel is rather used up and I would not recommend someone a stay. I would suggest to find a better value for your money.

Comfortable stay in a reasonable price.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nobody is monitoring the swimming pool area. There was a group of noisy and rude teenagers who didn't even stay at the hotel and they were disturbing other guests.

Very convenient location, comfortable bed, spacious bathroom.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Very friendly staff members. Room bathrooms could use a inspection.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Smoke smell in the room. Airconditioning broken. Barely a window in the room (1x0.30). Yellowed cement between shower tiles. Cracks and blackness at the seems in the shower. The pool guy started cleaning the pool after I've been swimming. Way too late since it was already open.

Very welcoming staff. Comfortable bed and beautiful room.

Great hotel
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We had a great room at the 9th floor with our own balcony with a nice view. Bed and bathroom were better than oke. Metro station nearby which takes you to the city centre within a few minutes. Nice location, safe neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Enjoyed our stay,great location.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Tea and coffee making facilities not in standard rooms.Considering the cost of these rooms.This should be standard.

Great location.Friendly and helpful staff.Rooms a little tired but comfortable.

Good location.
    • Standard Single Room

My room was very noisy, I could hear the neighbours tv and their talking woke me most mornings. The pool wasn’t as grand as advertised, with only three sun loungers.

Good location. Allowed me to check in early when my flight was changed.

The place was very nice 15 mins walk from Barcelona sants...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The place was very nice 15 mins walk from Barcelona sants (the train station). Quite and cozy. The staff were really nice they even offered me to leave my luggage with them after I checked out so I can tour the city further.

Handy location, good coffee, very clean and great staff!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The only 2 flaws to this hotel was that the pool is only open until 9! Should be available for guests until a later time. And also at check out I was charged a €10 'city tax' fee which I was not told about in the booking process. Besides that I'd recommend to anyone!

Handy location, good coffee, very clean and great staff! They were very helpful - I lost a pair of swim shorts on the rooftop pool, which was found by one of the housekeepers. One of the receptionists also helped me and my girlfriend find a taxi outside the hotel, going out of her way and busy schedule.

Satisfated
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price of the room the day after I bought it dropped 10€. I didn't like that. I found it a bit expensive as well

Great atmosphere and very comfortable hotel. The staff was lovely. We loved the location because it was a trip to the Kiron Hospital.

1) next to the camp-nou stadium.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

1) the rooms are small. 2) the gym are small. 3) an expensive.

1) next to the camp-nou stadium. 2) many taxi around the hotel. 3) many restaurants and supermarkets around the hotel. 4) close to the train station. 5) excellent breakfast.

The situation is really good, easy to arrive by underground...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

They didn't offer us water on the bedroom and it cost us 3.50 euros from the fridge. Please water bottles for free. The check in moment was a bit crowdy, and it took us 15 minutes to get a room, but I guess that was because there was a lot of people doing the check out at the time we were getting in.

The situation is really good, easy to arrive by underground or bus, just 10 min away from the center (Plaza Catalunya). The bathroom is great, especially the shower.

Clean and well-run but not a good location for our purposes (in transit rather than football).
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Noisy location - windows not very soundproof when closed - even though there were no games / crowds at the time. Not as good a location as I had hoped - it was farther from the train station than I thought. Very little open in the way of restaurants/shops within (my limited) walking distance.

Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was extensive although we didn't really have time to enjoy fully due to our schedule. Small restaurant was great for supper - good thing since there really wasn't much else in the immediate area.

Good hotel close to metro station
    • Standard Single Room

very good breakfast, located close to metro station, first room I got upon check in was not properly cleaned, but staff at reception was very helpful, immediately gave me a new room and this room was great and very clean

Very enjoyable, excellent location!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We travelled for the purpose of going to a Barcelona match so the location was excellent for that but using the metro it was very easy for us to get around Barcelona city.

Lovely Easter break in 2018
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing at all I’d deffo stay again when I visit Barcelona and recommend it to anyone

Staff were very friendly the whole hotel was exceptionally clean I loved the facilities especially the rooftop pool and gymnasium the breakfast was first class so many options very impressive

It is very quiet and we have rested very well.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the price for breakfast was a little too expensive. We preferred to go to Vivari coffee shop next door. However, it is good that you have rates with and without breakfast.

It is very quiet and we have rested very well. The beds were comfy and bathroom of good size and quality. Staff at the reception and cleaning ladies are very friendly and helpful.

exactly what I had hoped for.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing worth a mention to be honest. I was more than happy.

The bed was first class. Very comfortable. Even though the hotel is not city centre, with the close proximity of the Les Corts metro station, we could get anywhere within a few minutes. I would stay here again and would recommend to anyone who was thinking of it.

The room was bigger than I expected as was the general size...
    • Standard Single Room

I got woke up every morning by cleaners, even with the “do not disturb” sign on the handle. Other than that, it was a great stay!

The room was bigger than I expected as was the general size of the room! Really lovely hotel - I would stay here again!

Lovely hotel in a great location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The shower had a small leak where the water ran to near the hand basin.

The hotel is conveniently located for Nou Camp. The room was of a good standard - clean and well equipped with a big bathroom.

Would recommend this hotel if you are travelling to...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Would recommend this hotel if you are travelling to Barcelona to attend football match at Camp Nou. Very convenient. Very good breakfast to enjoy and comfortable facilities, then short walk 10 mins to Metro. We would definitely book again.

Perfect choice !
    • Standard Single Room

The location is perfect ! 2 minutes of Camp Nou. Very neat to metro and in 20 minutes your anywhere u want in Barcelona ! The staff was amazing kind and very helpful ! I will be there again there ! Good value for money !

great weekend of football and the hotel made the weekend perfect
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

no tea or coffee in room ( English thing)

hotel was right near the nou camp, we were in Barcelona for a whole weekend of football, we asked for a view of stadium and got it. ask for room on top floor for best views

Great location and staff were very helpful, clean , modern...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some drunk guest trying to boot my son and i’s room door in at midnight as he was at the wrong door( not the hotels fault)

Great location and staff were very helpful, clean , modern room, great location for the Camp Nou

Good location for my business trip (based on Palau Blaugrana...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing bad to report, really. Works well for the kind of hotel it is, facilities are good and staff is helpful. Good option for Camp Nou/Palau Blaugrana related trips.

Good location for my business trip (based on Palau Blaugrana, a 2 minute walk from there). Not close to main attractions in the city but fairly well communicated by public transport. Sants train station is a 25-30 minutes walk or short taxi ride from there. Fluid check in and check out process. Helpful staff. Decent room, works well for a short business trip, maybe for some leisure travelers too. Clean room, plenty of natural light, quiet. Ok bed. Good bathroom with proper set of amenities. Has a bar/restaurant linked with the hotel just besides it. Ok food, a standard place of that kind, just makes the trick for a fair lunch or dinner.

A workaday hotel conveniently situated for the Nou Camp.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The area is only recommended if you plan to go to the Stadium or one of the nearby clinics. Service was a bit hit-and-miss. Some rooms are very small (with tiny double beds, not comfortable for a couple), but other are quite spacious. Rooms looking to the avenue are noisy (no double glazing). Excessive rates for a workaday hotel.

Easy access from the airport. Many cafés, shops and supermarkets in the surroundings.

Great hotel, lady on reception really friendly and helpful. Cleanliness was excellent.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Male on reception when arrived wasn’t very helpful, would be better for more shops/restaurant areas close by. As a fussy eater not many places for food without travelling.

Lovely hotel, great location for the football stadium. Cleanliness of hotel excellent! Ask for change of room with a lady on reception for a football stadium view and wasn’t a problem

Business trip
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

sink in the bathroom had some hairs in from a previous guest or cleaner. would have been nice to have a double bed instead of 2 singles.

Very helpful and friendly staff all round. Room was nice with good aricon and a comfortable bed. Roof terrace is very nice with a great view and a good bartender. Roomservice was also very good, with quick service and good quality, hot food.

Lovely time and would return in the future. Lots to see and do.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The pool should be heated, disappointed we couldn't go swimming because it was too cold. A kettle in the room would be an added comfort or a complimentary help yourself to hot drinks in reception.

Kids corner at breakfast, welcome area help yourself to water, an apple and for children a sweet. The late checkout at 12 is very good so you are not rushed. Staff helpful with directions and provide maps for ease of use.

Overall we had another great stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The food unfortunately We decided to order dinner to our room after a long day of sight seeing and our food was swimming in grease:( The waiter said it was only himself that was working, covering the bar and restaurant. The food wasn't worth the money.

Great location for Camp Nou Comfy beds Rooftop pool

Good staff, but poor value for money. Lower end of the business hotel scale.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The place was just in OK condition. Nothing very bad, but definitely nothing to surprise or delight either. It's more like a business hotel on the lower end of the scale. I can't make up my mind if I was disappointed by the hotel, or if I just made the wrong choice by picking it. In any case, I would not stay here again. For what we ended up paying, I would say it's not good value for money.

I was thinking hard about how to rate this hotel. You see, the staff was kind, professional and generous (we were offered an upgrade for our anniversary). But after the staff, the positive feelings end.

rooms were clean and staff very friendly for a lower priced hotel. Great location for football match
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

I don't eat a lot for breakfast so I didn't use the buffet for 20 Euros. In fairness to them, I did not ask if they had a continental menu. As in most European hotels the rooms were small. This made it more difficult to share with another male companion. The bathroom and particularly the shower, however, was very large

The location to Camp Nou was just a short walk

Pleasant and with professional service.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The wall paper was peeling on one corner and the table was scuffed, but there is nothing more to have an issue with.

The breakfast was incredible. Lots of choice and very delicious. Staff was friendly and professional. The room was also cozy and clean, air conditioning was working perfectly and the bathroom was spacious.

Disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

This was my second time in this hotel and I am really surprised with the price. 500€ for two nights, room was really small 2*2, I could hear everyone and everything in room next to mine. I'm really disappointed.

The good thing is if you are going to football mach, hotel is really close to the stadium. Otherwise everything is far away.

Great location, clean and friendly hotel. Brilliant room service.

Room slightly small.

Great location. Opposite Nou Camp, a few minutes walk to nearest metro stop. Metro system fantastic for visiting all tourist spots. Roof top terrace and pool were gorgeous. Room was slightly small but clean and modern, view across Barcelona of a night time was lovely. Used the room service a few times and the food was delicious and reasonably priced. Supermarket is literally next door so perfect for any bits and pieces you need. Toiletries provided were of a good quality.

Comfortable stay
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The price of breakfast was expensive & the restaurant in evening, it felt like staff didn't want to serve so we went elsewhere.

The cleanliness of the rooms were excellent and the whole hotel. Staff also tried there best to help you as much as they could with information.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Clean and modern room.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

There was a certain smell when the room was not A/C-ed for a while (for instance when I entered it at the end of the day). The sound isolation of the other rooms is rather poor.

Clean and modern room.

Great location if you're heading to a Barcelona game!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The staff were not very friendly

It was an excellent location right near the Camp Nou Stadium. It was also close to a metro station which was helpful the next morning!

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Good hotel with great value for money
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing to register. Gym could be bigger, but ok for a quick sweat.

nice staff, great breakfast and good location especially if you are going for a match at the Camp Now - right on its doorstep. Nice little pool at the rooftop for warm days.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

excellent hotel!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

room was lovely, nice big double bed and bathroom was clean and modern much like the room! Would definitely stay there again as we had no problems and staff were always willing to help.

Trip to see Barcelona FC and
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Very clean and modern we choose it because we were going to watch Barcelona fc it didn't disappoint 2 min walk to nou camp could see stadium from our room

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Great location if you work or visit in the Nou...
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The room I got would a bit small if you are there for leisure and/or long stays but was good for a quick business trip.

Great location if you work or visit in the Nou Camp/Sports Complex, which was my case (Palau Blaugrana), just in front of the hotel. Good, clean rooms. Good bathroom with decent amenities. Friendly staff. Fluid check-in and check-out. Helped me to book a taxi in advance to the airport in the wee hours.

Weekend in Barca!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Whilst the shower was good an actual bath would have been nice.

Bed was really comfortable. Bathroom was great with a good shower. Excellent choice of breakfast items.

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

Clean room;
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Free wifi was a bit slow, however there is an option to subscribe to a business wifi. Breakfast didn't include any vegetables.

Clean room; comfortable bed; roof terrace; hotel is very close to FC Barcelona stadium

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

Nou Camp what a place to visit!!!!
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The pool was closed as it was a visit in January. The surrounding area lacked some decent restaurants and evening entertainment.

The hotel was clean and very well placed for the purpose of my trip to the Nou Camp. It was modern and well presented. The staff were extremely helpful.

Small basic things take away the sheen from otherwise decent hotel.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No provision for electric kettle in the room to make tea / coffee. Internet can be a bit slow.

Good sized room with a balcony.good views of Barcelona from the terrace.

Good value hotel with friendly staff
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel,there's not many things around like restaurants etc, although it's 5mins from Barcelona football stadium and 2mins from metro station

The hotel & rooms were tidy, good value for money, very friendly staff

• Reviewed: 11 December 2016

WORSE HOTEL EVER
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

worse service ever. they stole my bag inside the room. no manager to complain, worse and unqualified receptionist. would never ever go again.

nothing good about this.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Bad experience
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Booking.com and the NH hotel staff were not helpful in resolving the duplicate booking we had. We only received confirmation for 1 booking but got charged for 2.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

Outstanding trip made to feel very at home with the locals!

Could not fault it!

Beautiful room and view Great shower Very comfy bed Supermarket next door Restaurants and bars close Very close to Nou Camp Stadium

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Ok but not really 4 Star.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

the hotel was classified as 4 star. We felt that it was lucky to be 3 star.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was close to Barcelona Stadium and although it was not close to the city it was easy to catch a bus into the city centre.

• Reviewed: 1 November 2016

Break fast menu was good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

personally I felt that it was not worth for the money what they are charging . It was showing that it was 4star hotel but corridors was not that clean and bad smell was coming from some areas of the hotel

Break fast menu was good

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

fantastic trip in the city of Barcelona

Nothing was wrong!

The breakfast was fantastic. A lot of food! The people help us with everything we ask! Nice view from The stadium of Fc Barcelona! We will Come back

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Perfect location for football game!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bads were too narrow for me. :(.

Perfect location if you came for a footbal game. Camp Nou few steps away. If i come again to Camp nou i will stay at that hotel.!! Swimming pool on roof, with a stadium view!!! Nice rooftop tarrace of course with a stadium view. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

hotel was very good and friendly
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

all very good no bad comments

hotel was very good and friendly

Awesome

Comfy room, great facilities

Good value. Did the job.
    • Standard Single Room

Nothing. It was fine. Not stunning, but good value for money.

Large bathroom. Balcony. Batman was a really fun guy!

My perception of NH Barcelona Stadium
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

No wellcome water/snacks in the room

Breakfast was quite good. Staff members were very friendly.

Nice stay in the nice city
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

We liked our stay very much and we like the NH chain in general.

Nice size bathroom.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Would have liked a free bottle of champagne

Nice size bathroom. Nice balcony with great views. Reception staff very pleasant and helpful.

Clean,friendly and helpful staff.
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing really,there could have been more of a selection at breakfast

Clean,friendly and helpful staff.

Enjoy

To much noises in the hotel-2 days of “Spain Got Talent” 😩

Close to the Camp Nou

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Location close to metro
    • Standard Double or Twin Room

Hotel is used The skimming pool dis not look clean

Location close to metro Good breakfast

Browse NH Barcelona Stadium traveller photo gallery