Reviews of NH Collection Barcelona Gran Hotel Calderón 5 stars

Rambla Catalunya, 26, Eixample, 08007 Barcelona, Spain

#86 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

Very clean hotel, great location and staff were very...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast isn’t very nice, could do with more selection of hot food. Drinks are very expensive €4.50 for a tiny bottle of coke from mini fridge and €18.00 for 2 drinks at pool bar.

Very clean hotel, great location and staff were very attentive. Roof top pool best part about the hotel.

The Location of the hotel is fantastic, a short walk to...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

The Location of the hotel is fantastic, a short walk to Plaça de Catalunya. The room service was very good, offering a range of choices. The staff were exceptionally polite and helpful. If the room service menu is not to your taste, there are a number of restaurants surrounding the hotel. Definitely worth a visit.

Amazing stay,Thank you
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

The room was big but without any view and one small window for a big fanily suit

Everything was fabulous,staff ,quest relations were very helpful , breakfast provides fresh juice and smoothies

Excellent location, modern, helpful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

WIFI should be faster and the WIFI connection not breaking off all the time; rooms a bit small but ok

Great breakfast with good selection of various types of food; excellent location; several shops, restaurants, etc. nearby; swift check-in and check-out process; clean, quiet and modern rooms; friendly and very helpful staff; suffcient plugs for electronic devices

Poor service by hotel staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff's service was atrocious. When we first checked in, there was no bell boy to help with the luggage, we dragged our bags ourselves to the room. We were checked into a room that smelled of plumbing, we had to request a room change, again no one helped with the luggage upon transferring. We came back to the room the next day to find a dirty washcloth on the sink and no tissues in the bathroom after specifically requesting them. We also had to request our room to be cleaned repeatedly as it had not been attended to after hours from our request. Our conversation on the phone regarding these issues was not pleasant. Finally upon leaving, we requested a cab to the airport and were told by the staff to grab one from around the corner. Unacceptable for a 5 star hotel.

The location was excellent. You step out into the heart of Barcelona "La Rambla." A large selection of restaurants/shops at the doorstep.

AMAZING !!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing everything was great !

The location is excellent close to everything , staff were friendly and helpful, beds were really comfortable and the ROOF bar and pool has an AMAZINGGGG VIEW !!!

Very good location in the city center
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

Rooms little small wifi was bad some time the air condition does not work well

Very good location in the city center a lot of good restaurants in the street taxi area around the hotel

Confort in The heart of Barcelona
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooms are not very sound proof, especially when cleaning in the morning. You have to leave a caution for the room for 100 euros per night that they block on your card.. we weren’t aware of that

Very good location in the center .. a lot of nice restaurants in the street (ciutat condal) .. good rooftop with an amazing view and very good service

Luxury in the heart of Barcelona
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Check in could have been a bit quicker as they were busy.

Superior room was large and well equipped the bed was comfortable, and a great drenching shower. The roof top world class bar has stunning views Staff were great

Bad room condition ( not sure if this was because we booked thru OTA?)
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Got a super smelly room when checked in and the hotel refused to help us change the room at the beginning. High occupancy wasn’t really a good excuse for this since unprepared room was not supposed to be sold to any guest. After negotiating for a long time, we were finally moved to another room. The smell was gone but there was a constant weird “click” sound coming from the wall in the bathroom...We were too tired to negotiate again since we needed to catch a early morning flight the other day... I was so regretful that I didn’t choose to stay with my company’s hotel (like all my other accommodations during the trip) since I wanted to try something new... Will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Good bed, roof terrace and location
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with View

We forgot a few clothes on the hanger, we called the hotel the same day and sent emails, they clamed nothing was there and never answered our emails :-(

Good bed, roof terrace and location

Comfortable hotel in a great location. Lot's of nice restaurants nearby.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel was nice and quite comfortable. We really like the roof top bar and pool. The staff was very patient and helpful. We would stay here again.

Excellent stay! Will come back next time!
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

Everything was amazing! It was truly a wonderful stay for me and it made my trip to Barcelona unforgettable. It is extremely well located -- close to everything: a few hundred meters from where you get off from the Aerobus and the metro station. Walking distance to major landmarks. Tapas restaurants around the hotel were incredible! The room is well equipped and carefully designed -- there is an extra door isolating the bedroom from the bathroom and entrance, so it was really quiet. Pillows are extremely comfortable and towels are super clean. Plus, it was always pleasant to find a little piece of chocolate near your pillow every time when they finish cleaning the room. The roof-top bar and swimming pool give an superb bird-eye perspective of the city. Take the lift up there during both day time and the night. They were quite different views. The staff were extraordinarily professional and helpful. I asked them to help me print something around midnight to prepare for an early trip next morning. I was originally planning to pick it up from them at the front desk, but it was so nice for them to put my documents in an envelope and slipped it under the door right away. Last but definitely not the least, their free wifi is pretty fast (huge plus for me because I had a Skype meeting during my stay and no problem for it at all). I (very) rarely say I would like to come back to a certain hotel, but this is an exception. Till next time!

Customer service was outstanding despite the fact the hotel...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Restaurant ( breakfast time) was overwhelming very busy, however food and service was quite good

Customer service was outstanding despite the fact the hotel was fully booked due to summer holidays) staff was very friendly and accomodating. Location is superb

I only liked the location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This is a three star hotel. Not a five star as rated by booking. Rooms are small. The photos suggest they are bigger. Our room had smoke odor. We requested a change and they gave us a smaller room in the first floor with a small window. We were moved to the first room again. They apologized as it were the previous guest’s fault for smoking. Breakfast was also a disappointment. They prepared eggs at the request of the guest. The orange juice was good. Small elevators. Low ceilings. Long queue for checking out. We were coming from Mallorca and hotels were completely different in terms of service and accommodations. In sum completely disappointed with the hotel and also with booking. Three star not five star. This year in January I also had another bad experience with a hotel in Miami. Booking please check your ratings.

I only liked the location.

Not 5* hotel, does not cost its money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel does not meet 5 star hotel requirements. We arrived late at night and wake up late in the morning. When we came to the room in the evening it was not cleaned. I called the reception and asked to clean the room. After 2 hours it was not cleaned. I had to ask again and only after that it was cleaned. The roof terrance can be accessed by anyone, not only people who live in the hotel. So when you come there is no free space for you... So you pay for this stay and cannot get what you pay for... The room was small and there is no sound protection. The neighbour doors were shut and opened with such noise that you could not sleep. There are a lot of other hotels near by 4* which looked much nicer.

The hotel has a good location.

A decent stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The rooftop bar just had one waiter there and he was not very welcoming.

It’s a nice hotel. Breakfast good. Facilities quite ok but not really a luxury hotel. Location very good. I liked it.

Very central a short walk to metro and bus The airport bus...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was 30 euros and certainly not worth that That is the only negative feature of this excellent hotel

Very central a short walk to metro and bus The airport bus terminus is a five minute walk

Amazing location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Expected better breakfast for a 5 star, room lost power for a few hours and had polluted water spewing out of my bathroom taps.

Amazing location. Few min walk to La Rambla and in the heart of the hustle and bustle.

Good but in this price you can find something better.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

- dirty toilet bowl, footprints in bathroom and dirty swimming pool (some socks and napkins in swimming pool!) - maids entered my room three times in the early morning without knocking (?!) - XL premium room does'nt looks like a premium room - rather like an normal standard room

- comfortable bed - excellent breakfast - great view from swimming pool on the roof - really good hotel design - great location (very close to Rambla)

It’s really close by to all shopping and most tourists...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

It’s really close by to all shopping and most tourists attractions, there are many restaurants to choose from, hotel bar has an amazing 360 degree view the city. Breakfast was amazing

Only location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Terrible bed and pillows, weed smelling everywhere although it says no smoking in the rooms and when I wrote another review on tripadvisor the GM just replied accusing me I only wanted a refund for the last night because I decided to leave and didn’t complain earlier. Well if the GM reads this again, that is why I left ! I had already paid and what will your solution be other than change the room. It would still be the same beds and pillows and the weed smelling everywhere from the AC ventilation so I had to just accept it. Plus saying you’re surprised from my comments is your issue. Don’t be surprised please go investigate yourself!

Only location

Definitely not a 5 star,have stayed in 3 stars that had better facilities
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room was too small,the bathroom was the size of the room. Window view was a dirty roof.Also constant banging noise from the corridor was very unpleasant as it started from early in the morning

Good location in the center of the city

Nice location, however average standard for 5*
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

The room safety box was nor working (law battery), the bulb was missing in bed-side lamp. There is a NESPRESSO coffee machine in the room with three coffee capsules - great. However after using, you do not receive new ones, as well there is no info regarding options for purchasing.

Teasty breakfast especially freshly prepared smoothies and various fruity juices (but pricy - 30 EUR/person). Very good location.

Location was good in the middle of Barcelona and near all...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with View

Only one elevator goes all the way to the roof I was in the 10th floor I wouldn't mind go one floor up yet they don't open the door of the stairs before 10am and since everyone want to go to the pool early morning before the heat it took me literally 20 mins to go from 10th floor to 11th floor waiting for the only elevator in the hotel that goes to the 11th floor. The toilet smelled so bad like a public toilet more than a private hotel room even after cleaning which was not that goo either it still smells. The food in the bar upstairs is not an option only very light stuff so if u r hungry go to the restaurants around the hotel but don't miss a drink in the bar it's amazing. We wanted some advice on where to go around Barcelona I mean outside of Barcelona the lady in the help desk couldn't advise though inside Barcelona they provided so much useful tips and did our reservation for a restaurant when needed.

Location was good in the middle of Barcelona and near all interesting attractions the view from the bar on the top roof was great drinks also were very nice. Butler was very polite and always helpful help desk also provided advice where to go to eat or so I had the premium room with view the view from the room was very nice yet the room was small on arm chair we were only two so it was fine double bed not king just what we needed

It seems that the best staff of a whole city works in this...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

It seems that the best staff of a whole city works in this Hotel. All the mambers of the personnel were very conciderate towards guests, they really did all their best to help us. The swimming pool and the bar with this picturisque view amazed us a lot.

Not a 5 star hotel
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

The AC was broken and leaking in our room for 3 days which we let the hotel know about several times. It then started leaking in our room and my husband slipped on the water and almost fell. Overall I think that we should be given some compensation for this as we’re not happy at all with the stay there.

The rooftop was really nice but the service was awful

Excellent location and hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

This hotel exceeded my expectations in every way. It is in a perfect location, safe, clean and comfortable. The rooftop bar and pool were an added bonus. I upgraded our room to get a huge terrace!

Rude staff and small rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The reception staff are unaccomodating, they made us feel quite unwelcome not only on arrival but also on check out. This is a shame as it is a 5* hotel, and you expect some customer service, not rudeness from staff - especially not those that contribute to the initial experience on arrival. Staff obviosuly do not want to help and any assistance is a hastle. Dont get excited by the prospect of your room, they are extremely small in comparison to the advertised photos.

The waiting/waitressing staff are great and as you would expect in a 5 star hotel. Breakfast is a good spread and food feels high quality.

Amazing hotel and fantastic staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Amazing hotel and fantastic staff! Couldnt do enough for us. Delivered cava and beautiful cakes and a birthday card to our rooms as we were celebrating our 50th birthdays! Gorgeous rooftop bar and pool with an amazing view of the whole of barcelona! Superb location near place de la catalunya and fantastic restaurants very close by! Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend!

Room price was okay if you travel with company and location...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Small rooms, horrendous building, bad lifts, average food (breakfast is ok) which becomes mediocre at the prices. Not a 5 star hotel.

Room price was okay if you travel with company and location too

phantastic roof top bar/pool
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The view from our room to the backyard.

The very organized rooftop pool/bar. All barkeepers provide an excellent service to each guest that enters the rooftop pool/bar!

The staff were extremely attentive and the room was cleaned...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The layout of the room was awkward - the position of the bathroom door stopper on the floor was a hazard, resulting in us stubbing our toes several times. The large mirror in the room was inaccessible as a large chair was placed in front of it. The room service and restaurant menu was very average.

The staff were extremely attentive and the room was cleaned frequently and to a high standard.

Great hotel.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room with Terrace

Excellent staff. Perfect location. Loved the late check-out option. One of the best breakfasts I've had in any of the 5 star Barcelona hotels I've stayed in. Pool area was great. Very chilled and unpretentious. I would stay here again.

Quality central hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Clean and comfortable room. Great location. Professional. Good rooftop and pool, not too busy. Easy to get to all of the sights. Easy access from the airport to Passieg de Gracia. Easy access to Exiample for a good food and drink scene. Quiet hotel, aside from housekeepers knocking on your door at 8am! Had security on duty which was a bit concerning and comforting at the same time.

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We asked for a quiet room and they gave us the room next to the service area where people start working at 7.30am with all the noise coming directly to our room. Also the room was seeing a roof so I was very disappointed. When I talked to the customer service manager, she recommended to change the room but we were already leaving next day. They offered complimentary breakfast instead. Still it doesn’t change the fact that we jumped from bed at 7.30am every morning because of the noise.

Pleasant but could be better.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was there in February on business, alone, so booked a room for one person. This time, I was given a smaller room, even though I was traveling with another person and the room was booked for two people.

I like the hotel, and should come back next time I'm in Barcelona.

Location was perfect and the rooms plus staff made our stay very comfortable
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

Rooms were very spacious and beds comfortable as well Bathrooms were modern and clean Staff helped us with finding restaurants and other activity bookings

Perfect hotel for a 3-4 night stay in Barcelona. I highly recommend.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room XL

Can’t think of anything that I did not like.

Location was excellent. Staff were friendly & helpful. The room was comfortable and not too compact for a city hotel.

Great staff, very polite and friendly
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel parking poorly indicated, this should be better signposted

Great staff, very polite and friendly We got a free upgrade from Gemma and a birthday present as it was my partner's birthday

The location .
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The cleaning could have been better , and the beds were not very comfortable . The robes were not new and a bit worn out. I was going to go to see the flamingo dance in city hall but concierge suggested that we go somewhere else to see it , I didn't like it and wish I went to the one in city hall .

The location .

I enjoyed my stay but food and beverage costs are ridiculously high.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It was ridiculously expensive. Drinks at the roof bar were very pricey, dinner as well. Great that you have choices close by. The pictures in the web are quite deceiving.

The location is very good, lots of restaurants around. The terrace at the roof is great

Good location, pleasant staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The first room proposed looked onto another room’s terrace. We refused but did not appreciate the proposal. The room we eventually got was excellent.

A great great choice to stay in Barcelona and enjy the city.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The price was a bit expensive, probably because F1 was in town. The room could have been bigger.

Pretty much everything we liked. The breakfast was superb. The personnel was very very nice. The property is well organized, well located, secure. Parking is well organized. The roof-top is superb too. The room was quiet. Clean. Everything worked. The bed was comfortable.

Very bad choice to stay in and spend your money.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I don't like it at all, it was bad choice from service and money sideways,I will never try it again.

Bad staff with bad management, they are very bad in cleaning and housekeeping management.

would recommend to anyone
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The room service started at 9 am and was excessively loud in the hallways (talking, knocking on doors and opening and closing of doors.They did an excellent job but the opening a closing of doors every morning the early was not appreciated. I'm on holidays and from a different time zone, needed to sleep in.

The location and hotel is excellent.

Love it
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

It is pricey, particularly the restaurant; which is why we didn't use it. I guess it won't matter if you are not on a budget.

Excellent location and very friendly staff. The staff truly go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable.

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, clean and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Was a bit too hot in the room. Could not adjust the AC temp properly

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, clean and pleasant. Great rooftop pool and bar with beautiful panoramic view of the city.

Disappointed that because we arrived in the evening the best...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Disappointed that because we arrived in the evening the best rooms had gone, we booked in advance and paid a lot for this hotel. The hotel changed our room for the second night which was better.

staff were extremely helpful in every way - hotel amazing -...

perfect stay!

staff were extremely helpful in every way - hotel amazing - truly 5 star. Roof terrace was really good - sunbeds, views and great cocktail service too!

Very enjoyable
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bedroom could have been a little bigger, but no big deal

No complaints, great location, loved the rooftop bar and pool, very friendly and helpful staff.

Perfect hotel perfect location.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Hotel was absolutely perfect would give it 11/10 if I could. Location was exceptional just a few minutes from Las Ramblas. A few doors down is an really great tapas restaurant. The metro and train station is just a minutes walk with trains direct to airport and several metro lines. Reception staff were brilliant. One guy even spoke to us in Thai. Nice touch. The shower is the best I have ever tried hot and powerful and with different settings. Literally cannot fault the place it looks brand new.

It was the perfect base for our weekend visit, it was clean, relaxing and we loved the bar!!
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

We didn’t eat at the hotels restaurant so we can’t comment on that, but we would have liked to have had breakfast there, but the prices were a little out of our budget.

The bed was so comfortable!! The bar was amazing!!!!! The views were incredible, and the staff were always helpful and friendly! It was a perfect central location, we walked everywhere!!

Perfect location!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

May be for 5star hotel we want to see more variety of food on breakfast!!!

Perfect location!!! Most famous signs are very closed !!! Very good and stylish rooms with soft beds !!!Amazing view from the roof !!!Thanks a lot to all staff (especially Anna, Julia who were always ready to help)! We,re satisfied with everything!!! Definitely I recommend this hotel !!!

The terrace facing west was a real treat.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Building exterior architecture looks tired and incongruous. Lobby interior should be warmer, it is too hard and glitzy to our liking.

The terrace facing west was a real treat.

The staff is super friendly, assisted us with finding...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The room was pretty small and had some minor issues (minibar door not closing properly) which detract from the overall great experience of the hotel. Not possible to control the water pressure, only the temperature

The staff is super friendly, assisted us with finding attractions, restaurants recommendations and making sure places we wanted to visit were open by calling them ahead. The location is great, walking distance to many attractions and located near many restaurants and shops. Close to taxi station

Lovely standard, lovely staff and very practical.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Room view poor but can’t be helped.

Lovely funky feel but no central feel to the place - a long thin business and didn’t even realise the downstairs bar belonged to the place?!?! Upstairs skybar lovely views, staff lovely but chairs uncomfortable.

March 2018 stay in NH hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Good hotel but not excellent as we expected since some imperfections are in place as: 1) Non-heated pool - we chose the hotel based on pool availability and considered that yeararound pool means that it's heated, however it isn't. So we were a bit disappointed since for us it was one of the criteria of hotel's choice. 2) Room were for two, however there was only one bathrobe in room during all 4 days stay. 3) Rooms doors don't have any closer which may them close quitely and there is not sufficient noise isolation. So if anybody close the door at your floor you hear it in your room - it makes you wake up at night and early mornings if you don'habe deep sleep.

Excellent location - placa Catalynya in 5 min, key attractions in walking distance, 2 different metro stations nearby; Excellent breakfast.

Excellente!! Location, staff and amenities were all fantastic.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Nothing. We liked it so much we returned our last night, ditched the airbnb. Ha!

Central location, can walk to many sites and restaurants. The staff was exceptionally accommodating, comfy beds, super clean, city views from rooftop were amazing!

Magic
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

This hotel is amazing - the rooftop views are phenomenal and the nepresso machine in the room is a lovely touch. The location is also perfect as it is close to everything! Couldn’t fault our stay - we will be back!

The hotel is quiet new and clean, with good location.
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

I did not liked the fact that receptionist suggested us to upgrade the room with a teracce 50 euro per day. Finally, we paid 60 euro per day, seems not very important but offensive.

The hotel is quiet new and clean, with good location.

Excellent Hotel in a fantastic location with Super Staff
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

We ordered room service & it was cold when it arrived but in fairness to the Hotel they didn't charge us......

Hotel Staff were very friendly & helpful, Hotel was in a great area so close to everything

Nice hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Bad sound isolation in between rooms at same floor, and corridors...

Design, facilities, location and very nice staff especially at breakfast. We also like the delicious buffet breakfast. Last thing, nice views from the hotel and the roof terrasse with pool is amazing.

Very clean and tidy! Great service but little pricey!
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

A little pricey for what you get. But it's Barcelona, so what do you expect!?

Amazingly clean! Every time I left the room I came back and it was tidy again! Great location too!

This hotel exceeded every expectation we had, the staff were friendly and the room was 6 Star
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The breakfast buffet was large and varied , with a lot of local delicious choices and the smoothies where you could choose your own ingredients were amazing

I wouldn't rate it as a 5 stars hotel
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

In my opinion this is not a 5 stars hotel, but more of a 4 stars. We had a few issues with our room (mold smell coming from the AC, bathroom switch not working), which we reported to the front desk. They tried to solve them quickly, but the mold smell was still persistent even after their intervention. Compared to other 5 stars hotels, the facilities were not that impressive.

The breakfast was very good, with lots of choices. Our room was very big and comfortable.

Absolutely perfect
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We could not fault our stay

I stayed during the marathon with my boyfriend who had his 30th birthday. They staff surprised him with a complimentary fizz and cake. Every day the staff were more than helpful. Room service was delicious also.

Amazing - when I come back to Barcelona this is where I will be staying.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast could have been a bit better. You have to order your eggs and bacon from a member of staff but when it came out the presentation was a little off and the bacon often over done. But there were other options so it was not that bad.

The hotel is beautiful, staff very welcoming and ready to assist.

I can recomand this room.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Some strange noise inside the room at nigh hours.

Perfect room with very nice terase, great equipment of the room. Amazing bar in 11floor with view to the whole city and good prices for drinks.

Excellent hotel, lovely personnel and top-notch service
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

"Un coup de coeur"! We booked this hotel for a romantic occasion and the attention brought by the hotel personnel was absolutely incredible. We got upgraded to a suite with a balcony and an amazing view on the city. The room was modern and cosy, very well equiped and nicely decorated and we had sweets and drinks offered to celebrate. The personnel was very reactive to our additional requests. The public relations desk in the lobby was also very helpful and assisted us to identify the nice spots around. The hotel is very well located on Rambla Catalunya which makes it within a walking distance from all major landmarks. The rooftop bar also offers an astonishing view on the city and should definitely be tried!

3 nights in Madrid
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Beds were too hard and uncomfortable. We also moved rooms from a paid upgrade due to noise from the bar above which meant we could not sleep until 3am - despite the room being very nice otherwise.

Staff, good breakfast, bar, view from the rooms and hotel rooftop, entry foyer, location and surrounding areas, close to park, station and restaurants.

Perfect location not expensive and the rooms are comfortable...
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Had a problem with the air conditioner and called about it but the brevet came to fix it. Other than that everything was perfect

Perfect location not expensive and the rooms are comfortable clean the staff are always happy it was great thank you.

Hotel exceeded my expectation!
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

Hotel exceeded my expectation!! Very beautiful place to stay, perfect location, very clean and the staff greetings and services are on point ! Roof top bar is amazing!! High recommended and worth the price ! We will defo be going back !!😄

Brilliant
    • Premium Double or Twin Room

The room was way to hot, we were on the 10th floor. We asked the staff to make it cooler however this didn't happen. Also one day are room wasn't cleaned

Staff were really friendly and the hotel was beautiful.

A great weekend break right in the heart of the city!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Asked for an executive room with a bath and was first put in an exec room without a bath. We were reassigned a new room on the 6th floor with a bath but it was a standard room with a normal sized double bed!? Also no pay per view channels?

Location was great, a short walk down to La Rambla and the harbour/beach area. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Also liked that there was an opening window in case it got too hot.