Reviews of NH Leganes 3 stars

Esteban Terradas 13 Pol. Ind. Ntra Sra de Butarque, 28914 Leganés, Spain

#4 of 6 hotels in Leganés

Very nice and clean rooms, very very friendly people, wishing to help and support! Thank you very much for the wonderful stay and that my mother really enjoyed the city and stay at your hotel!

• Standard Twin Room

Hotel was reasonable but a long way from public transport, the city, and the airport. It was selected by he tour group we were travelling with. Not one we would select ourselves.

No access to make a hot drink in the room had to go to reception area to make coffee and pay at reception. Most of the waitress staff were warm and friendly and helpful. Just on member of staff with dark hair and glasses was rude and abrupt when speaking to customers made breakfast an uncomfortable experience

Hotel clean comfortable reception staff and housekeeping staff warm friendly and helpful rooms very comfortable. Reception staff went out of their way to be helpful

• Standard Twin Room

The location is a big minus! The hotel is located 20 km away from the center. It would have been acceptable since Spain has a very good public transport system. But the nearest bus stop, Metro or train station was 2 km away. We asked the hotel staff Juan Carlos to book a taxi to bring us to town, and we were told the total cost would be €25-27. That taxi driver charged us 38 €. When I came back I showed my receipt to Juan Carlos so that he could help me file a complaint. But he said €38 was reasonable because the trip took 30 minutes and that the there was a €10 additional for travel time. What a big liar he is! Breakfast was included in the hotel cost, which was good, although there Is nothing fantastic about the breakfast fare. The hotel does not serve dinner, and you really have to eat somewhere else. There are no restaurants nearby Air conditioning in the room does not seem to be working.

The only positive note I can leave is that Alejandro at the front desk was quite helpful when I requested for an extra bed for one of our rooms (my party booked a total of 6 rooms).

• Standard Twin Room

The hotel seems to be in the middle of nowhere. The nearest public transport is at least 2 kilometers away. We had to go to town for an early morning tour meet up, so I asked the hotel how much a taxi ride would cost. Juan Carlos manning the front desk called the taxi service and told me it would cost a TOTAL of 25-27€ per taxi, and so I booked. We were picked up on time (7:50am) got to our destination in less than 30 minutes, but the taxi charged us 38€. Later on that evening, I told Juan Carlos of this experience, presented to him the taxi receipt, hoping he would lodge a complaint. All he said was that it was a reasonable amount because there was a 10€ additional per 30 minutes running time, which is a big lie! If you ever find yourself in this hotel, never deal with Juan Carlos. Or better yet, don’t book at this hotel. Air conditioning in the room was not working.

Alejandro at the front desk was quite helpful.

• Standard Twin Room

room was hot. can not control or turn off heater and air condition can not be activated. hotel is far from the city and the metro and train station is also far.

20 min.from the city centre and in an industrial area of Madrid.No cafes or restaurants nearby or in walking distance of Hotel. My wife was fasting and we asked at breakfast for a few cakes to be taken with us so that she can eat later in the evening as she can eat a meal only once in the day.Initially,the male waiter agreed that I can take the items.My wife asked for a container and the male waiter came back with a short female waiter/supervisor who refused us point black that we cannot take any cakes with us and we can only eat in the breakfast room . We accepted this.Then I told the male waiter to put all the cakes back on their stands. The female waiter started making a big fuss with us and complained to the front desk manager for no reason.

a well appointed ,quiet,and modern hotel room

• Standard Twin Room

Located in the middle of nowhere surrounded by factories.

Super friendly staff. Great rooms and very well cleaned. Good breakfast that continues until who knows when (when I left the hotel you could still get food)

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Standard Twin Room

The location was very poor if you don't drive. It was located in an industrial area before a ford factory. There was no restaurant in the hotel so you had to walk 25 min to the mall or take a taxi which was about €10 to get a meal. There was a supermarket within walking distance birthday was all.

Not much other than it was cheap accomodation. The staff were very friendly and assisted each request on a timely manner.

• Reviewed: 29 October 2016

That they don't have restaurant service at all event if they give a small solucion with take away food. will be good a restaurant service.

Friendly staf and good service.

• Standard Twin Room

Manager of the Hotel is unfriendly.

Foods are okay, generally hotel is clean and comfortable to stay in.

• Standard Twin Room

No real bar just machines, Staff were great,

The hotel was clean and the staff very helpful. a good hotel for a Business trip

• Reviewed: 9 February 2016

- no bar had open in the evening ... there was a lady at the reception but because she was alone there was no possibility for a evening drink ... the bar was just beside the reception - in an industrial area (so nothing to do in the evening without a car) - alternatively to the closed bar there is a vending machine for water etc - no minibar - not really NH standard I am used to - I personally will not select this hotel again

+ plenty of parking space available (garage, outside and also street parking possible) + craftsmen will like it (price / value is good)

• Reviewed: 25 May 2016

The price of the room

Way too expensive for the quality of the hotel... I would say it's an average hotel...

• Reviewed: 16 November 2015

The hotel is really awesome!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2015

There is no restaurant/bar, just a vending machine at the hall.

Excellent and helpfull stuff

• Reviewed: 24 September 2015

Room without fridge Small TV Small Bathroom facilities

• Reviewed: 27 July 2015

range of breakfast offered

• Reviewed: 14 July 2015

A fridge in the room would be great.

Clean and calm.

There are also 6 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.