Reviews of Hotel Nuevo Boston 4 stars

Avenida Aragón, 332, San Blas, 28022 Madrid, Spain

#90 of 327 hotels in Madrid

Great Hotel, Friendly staff, Excellent value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

the AC temperature needs some adjustment for rooms (directly facing the sun). It gets too warm even if the AC is already at its max.

The room and the toilet are huge and clean. This hotel is near the airport and is quite far from the center but, taxi is not a problem. airport pickup and drop off is also a plus. Great hotel and will surely comeback.

Supurb Hotel Confusing Terminal Dropoff
    • Double or Twin Room

Shuttle driver needs to provide an explanation of terminal dropoff locations.VERY STESSFUL for foreign visitors and time consuming process to locate the proper terminal . Receptionist can ask what airline and can provide info on the TERMINAL TRAI N SERVICE ALSO!!! Otherwise a great experience at the hotel!! Would return!!!! Patty E.

Staff in restaurant very friendly

Nice Modern Hotel

Check in took over 1/2 an hour which may have just been a not so good time (early afternoon) and a little disappointing the pool was closed (seasonal opening so even in lovely hot weather it can be closed)

Nice hotel close to the airport with a few bars and shops within walking distance. Room was excellent, very clean and well equipped. A very high standard hotel. Free airport shuttle was also very good.

Comfortable yet not fulfilling the promises. And arrogant staff and

The hotel promised free airport shuttle service. First we had to wait for 25 minutes in the airport for shuttle to arrive - which is not a good experience at midnight time with a small kid who wants to sleep. But then we WERE DENIED to get the shuttle back from the hotel to the airport next morning. We were explained, that "there were no more places in the shuttle, and the next one will be in one hour - and no more places on it as well". And taxi costs 25 EUR! And the staff was rather arrogant and had absolutely no intent to help!..

Comfortable room with good level of equipment and amenities. Very good, diverse and tasty breakfast. Pretty good location for an overnight stay in Barajas airport.

Lovely hotel, nice room and convenient free shuttle to the...
    • Double or Twin Room

We were told that the pool wasn't open when we arrived, it would have been useful to know that beforehand as I wouldn't have packed trunks

Lovely hotel, nice room and convenient free shuttle to the airport

Nice hotel close to the airport. Easy access to the center of Madrid. Great llocation for a layover.
    • Double or Twin Room with Parking

A bit noisy early in the morning as our room was near the dining room.

The rom was tastefully decorated and well appointed. The bed was comfortable. It was easy to get into the center of Madrid via a bus to the metro.

Room was very clean , extra pillows were a plus.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi was patchy from our room (not ideal for working remotely in the evenings), but not unusable.

Room was very clean , extra pillows were a plus. Average sized space. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. Walking distance to bus line, which you can take to the subway station. Great (free!!) airport shuttle for our early morning flight, a huge plus.

Worth the money. Comfort, cleanliness, friendly and helpful staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Just an overnight stay. A little hassle to get to the hotel from the airport due to road construction but hotel staff facilitated the transit and was very flexible and helpful.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Grateful for airport travel.
    • Double or Twin Room

The air conditioner sent out a terrible odor. We decided the traffic noise and open window was better than the odor.

Grateful for airport travel. The pool, restaurant and rooms were great,

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The breakfast had good, healthy choices.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was given a room with very poor internet connectivity, which was a problem, since I was there to work due to a missed connection. It was an expensive taxi ride from the nearby airport, as my cell phone was not working.

The breakfast had good, healthy choices. The free shuttle back to the airport helped.

Friendly staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Sewer smell as soon as you walk in...everywhere...the stench was so bad that it was impossible to stay in the lobby or at the bar..

Friendly staff Great Room Close to the airport Great price

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Great stay for an overnighter next to the airport.

Although it's next to the airport, there is nothing else around fun to do. need to travel to the city for fun.

free airport shuttle. nice rooms. decent restaurant.

Nuevo Boston

Not the best place to access from local streets,

Close to the Airport, closer to huge Shopping mall, which had a fantastic selection of shops and food outlets

It was not bad but expected more for 137€ per night
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Ligth in the room was going of when using the kettle, no slippers to wear when in the room, no bathroom brush, and it not nice washing your hair with same thing you are washing your body when you paid 137€ for one night you expect more.

Breakfast was very good

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Unacceptable
    • Special Offer - Executive Double Room

Customer service appalling. There was a robbery upon checkin and my computer was taken out of my bag. No security staff and management utterly useless and unprofessional. Worse experience ever

Very comfortable stay for night before our flight. Great location - close to the airport!

Parking had very awkward entrance and exit, confusing where to place a card or call the reception. Sewage smell in the lobby but not in the rooms. Reception staff pleasant but not very fluent English and not sure of what they are doing.

We loved clean and modern rooms and very nice spacey bathroom. Close to the airport in Madrid.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Nice Place, close to airport Free shuttle to/from city & airport
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was advertised as 12€ on their monitor but it was 14€. When I brought it up to them they said it was because I had to request breakfast in advance. Understandable, bc I'm sure it said that on the monitor but I was trying to read it while checking in so I was distracted. Reception didn't mention it as an offer during check-in. They didn't offer to reduce it for me as a courtesy.

I appreciated that the lady who checked me in asked me if I wanted to her to speak in Spanish (vs English), so I could practice, which we did. She was very informative and helped me with public transportation information as well as the free shuttle to/from the city & the airport as well. The location was great for needing to be but the airport. I enjoyed the pool & breakfast. The room was big, comfortable, & clean. My room had carpet that seemed a little older (same in the halls), but overall it was a good experience for 1 night.

Useful stop over for Madrid airport

We booked a triple and a double as that was all that was available on Booking. Com. The triple cost more than the double. However as there were four of us we were given two double rooms instead. But we were not charged any less. A bit of a rip off.

Good location for the airport, nice pool, comfortable air conditioned rooms. We are out as the restaurant was expensive and the menu was a bit limited. We parked for free on the road as it was 16 euros in the hotel car park for a night

The free courtesy bus was really useful.

Staff were not friendly. Tried to charge for breakfast that we didn’t take.

The free courtesy bus was really useful. The hotel is clean and modern. It was great to have a pool to come back to after a long day in Madrid.

Good facility but lacks Hospitality.
    • Special Offer - Executive Double Room

Waiting for Airport Pickup for about 2 hours called 6 times but Airport Pickup did not turn up. Would have appreciated at least the courtesy of calling and informing that we will not be able to send the pick up. Wasted my time.

Nothing much special

I liked the room.
    • Double or Twin Room

I wish I had knowm breakfast was not before 7 am. We took a 7 am shutttle and I paid extra for breakfast... that was not a good deal. You should advertise that this is not possible. I wpuld have booked elsewhere.

I liked the room.. the bed but very basic hotel

Staff happy to help, little English but very polite
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is an inconvenience as taxis are quite expensive and website informs guests a free shuttle bus runs into Madrid every 15mins when it does not. Information desk informs guests that hotel sells park tickets to Warner brothers park although they do not and staff appeared confused when asked.

Bedroom very spacious and bathroom facilities clean and comfortable

Very comfortable and agreeable stay- would definitely stay there again
    • Special Offer - Executive Double Room

Size of room and bed- comfortable bed and pillows- cleanliness- quietness- free shuttle service to airport and city- clean swimmingpool- free bathrobe and spa products ....

Spotlessly clean.
    • Double or Twin Room

I had to wait over 30 minutes for the shuttle after calling them upon my arrival at Barajas Airport. In the morning, shuttle buses to the airport are every hour, which made me arrive 2h 30 minutes before my flight.

Spotlessly clean. Polite staff. Largest double bed I ever saw. I appreciated the two complimentary Nespresso capsules in my room. Varied and tasty breakfast.

There is a small gym

The shuttle bus took a full hour to arrive while we had to wait at the airport... although the hotel is only a 7 minutes drive away.

There is a small gym

Excellent location for airport
    • Triple Room with Parking (2 Adults + 1 Child)

On arrival receptionist, who was very pleasant, mentioned that we did not have breakfast included with the booking and that it would be 11 euros per person if booked there and then and 14 euros pp if we turned up without booking - we choose to book and payed for this along with room. At breakfast the next morning I was asked for my room number and the lady serving noted this before coming back about five minutes later to say that we had not booked in for breakfast. She asked me to sign for a receipt for 42 euros. I debated this with her and in the end after discussion with my partner signed the receipt and thought I’ll sort it at reception when I’ve finished breakfast. I went straight to reception and explained the situation and was told by the receptionist that we hadn’t booked breakfast, I debated this with her and explained my conversation with receptionist on arrival the night before. I told her that I had a receipt which clearly stated that I had paid for breakfast in my room which I went and got. On my return to reception with the receipt the lady I’d spoken to two minutes earlier said yes you’ve paid for breakfast, it was on a different area of the system or words to that effect. I stressed with her that given that I’d signed the receipt during breakfast that I wanted to be assured that I would not be charged again at 14 euros per person and she said that I wouldn’t be charged twice but that remains to be seen. An wholly unsatisfactory situation which clearly should not have happened. PS I don’t think I received an apology either.

Property was clean, comfortable and well located for the airport. Shuttle bus was also good although it only dropped off at Terminal 4.

Good!

Nice touch to have shuttles taking you from the hotel to the heart of down town Madrid but the return shuttles back are oddly sequenced, making it difficult for most patrons to make avail of the service. I think for the return shuttle back, one is at 6:30 PM and the next one after that is at 1:45 AM. No big deal. A cab from down town to the hotel is about 21 EUR.

The hotel is at a good location not too far away from the airport. The staff appear fluent in a number of different languages including English and are reasonably friendly. The pool is good and the place is well maintained.

Excellent, good value for money, excellent for a short stay near the airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

The wake up call did not arrive

The buffet meal at the restaurant is excellent. Very good value for money, quality of food excellent. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Hotel shuttle is prompt and efficient

No slep in the place, accident hspoened. No answers
    • Double or Twin Room

No answers to my concern snd request for help

My mother passed an accident in the swing pool area. Nobody call to ask what happened. I'm sent a letter Explaining and asking help with the insurance. Till today no answer

Stressful having to pay for lots of taxis. No shuttle the whole time I stayed.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was no shuttle to get to centre of Madrid so cost me a lot of money in the end. I might aswell of stayed in the centre. I stayed here twice before & there was always a shuttle service to Centre Madrid & back at night. The receptionist was just like no. No shuttle to Madrid. I felt stuck as a solo traveler this meant I was lonely and had to pay a lot of money just to go to the centre & back. There should at least be 2 shuttles a day there & back. I got this hotel as I loved it was nice & I could get a shuttle to the centre so was easy but definitely not this time.

Loved the pool, the room and the breakfast.

The property was absoloutely beautiful.
    • Double or Twin Room

The property was absoloutely beautiful. About 10 minutes from the airport. My room was spotless! So clean and so comfortable. The staff spoke english very well so it was easy to communicate. I would recommend getting breakfast included. Such a good deal for an all you can eat buffet. They had fresh fruits, baked goods, and hot foods. I would definitley go back in a heart beat!

Functional, but unremarkable.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Pool closed at 9 pm, we had called specifically to ask and were misinformed by the staff. We also received a very lame excuse that the lifeguard had left with the keys.

Large comfortable and quiet room.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

it was close to the airport
    • Double or Twin Room

i waited for quite some time for the suttle bus to come, and the room is quite of average, clean but just alright. Not as good as other 4 star hotels. Consider the Price I was paying, I think it could have been much better

it was close to the airport

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Night before the flight

Being told we'd have tea making facilities but we had to ask and although we booked 2 rooms they had to take a kettle from some other room so we only had 1 in the end.

Everything else, near airport, very comfortable bed, friendly staff, decent pool and brilliant facilities

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Great Hotel for Airport Stopover

This was a great choice for an overnight while traveling through the Madrid airport. The airport shuttle came quickly when we called at 1:00 am. The room was very comfortable and toothpaste and toothbrushes were provided as well as a razor and shaving cream. There is a breakfast buffet which had the option of full buffet for 14 euros or coffee and pastries for 6 euros.

Great Location For Airport
    • Double or Twin Room

More info on the shuttle bus could've been known prior to the stay

I was so shocked with the size of the room, it was huge! We flew from barcelona to madrid and one of our bags had gone missing so we were very stressed but the hotel staff were so good. We werent aware of the shuttle bus so got a taxi to the hotel but managed to get the free shuttle bus the next morning to the airport. The staff were great with directions, and it was very close to a huge shopping centre where we bought some supplies we needed due to a lost suitcase.

Good for overnight connecting flights
    • Double or Twin Room

Since we called the reception from the airport for the free shuttle, it took almost 50 minutes for it to arrive - we'd have enough time to get to central Madrid by then. Also, there was only one receptionist and she was quite busy so it took quite some time to check in (it was around 11pm).

The room was in very good conditions, soundproof. Close to the airport. Good price when compared to similar hotels around.

Great hotel for travellers looking for short stays close to airport
    • Double or Twin Room

Great hotel with nice and big rooms, clean facilities, good wifi and very easy to reach from airport. Perfer for overight stays for travellers and it’s cheap, closeby there is also a shopping centre

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The room was bright and spacious and very clean.

The airport pick up arrived late despite my informing them one night before and after calling twice after reaching Madrid airport.

The room was bright and spacious and very clean. Staff was nice and helping. Very clean linen. Bathroom was exceptionally good. Good safe tap drinking water.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I wish I had more time to visit Madrid.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I called the hotel as soon as we had all our luggage to be picked up from the airport. Nobody answered.... So we ended up getting a taxi for the whole family ( 6 ) . I paid 25 euros to get to the hotel: I did mention it to the staff, but they gave me a a bogus answer. Going back to the airport the next day using the shuttle went smoothly .

It was very convenient to stay so close to the airport.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The hotel is located very close to the airport and the...
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel is located very close to the airport and the shuttle was VERY prompt and efficient. All staff was most friendly and helpful. I had dinner on the terrace and it was lovely. I will be back for sure.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Had a delightful time together with visiting family members before their flight out the next day!

The only thing would be that there wasn't any hair conditioner, only a shower gel/shampoo-in-one.

The beds were so comfy and there was even a pillow menu to make a good night's rest a sure thing! So much variety in the dinner and breakfast buffets, and all delicious! The pool was so refreshing in the warm weather!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

there was a swimming pool which was relaxing.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was difficult to get into the city, but once we over came the language problem the second trip was easier.

there was a swimming pool which was relaxing. the staff in their restaurant were very friendly and food was good.

Amazing

The pool was amazing. Beds were super confortable and rooms very clean however the location of the hotel was further from the city then we expected but with great local transport we got there easy enough. Also the staff were very kind.

Restaurant in the hotel serviced good and friendly.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wall is too thin. Talking voice/Sounds of a suitcase carrying through a passage next to my room that woke me up at midnight. Staffs were not friendly at all.

Restaurant in the hotel serviced good and friendly.

Staff on the reception is fast!
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff on the reception is fast! It takes up to 5 min to check in, and 2 min to check out. Shuttle bus is arriving about in 15 min after your call from airport. Good size of the room, good WiFi, clean & comfortable. The best option 4 star to stay up to 1 night before next flight.

Not recommended for night before flight
    • Double or Twin Room

They didn't supply shuttel to airport as the existing shuttel was fulll. They offered me to take a taxi using my money. The swimming pool opens late and is not relevant for one who stays overnight. Wifi is complex to activate, but the team helps

Close to Madrid airport Clean

Just Clean room
    • Double or Twin Room

Bus for Airport was not flexible enough had to get up too early. There were no any breakfast box for people leaving hotel before at 7am I can't believe that. I could hear noises ppl walking next to my room any time.

Dinner at the restaurant was good not too expensive

Not many places to eat late if you are into that. Overall experience 8/10!!! Gracias!!!

Pool was very clean but wished i could've used it in the morning before i checked out. (Pool opens from 11am - 9pm).

Very comfortable rooms. Very close to mall.

Close to the airport.

The feeling of lots of space and lack of personal touch. The mattress are hard on the beds

Bad bed. Buffet for breakfast was not the best. Pool was small. Location to get from and back from the city was confusing for the taxi drivers. This hotel is not Cousy at all. Feels like you are in a huge place but not a place that there is an ambience. Like a piano or guitars etc.

We stayed as we were attending Mad Cool music festival and...
    • Double or Twin Room

We stayed as we were attending Mad Cool music festival and needed to be close by. Lovely hotel, staff were great, pool area very relaxed. Food was over priced so we ate out. Drinks were very generous with free snacks. Room was spotless , shopping center was a 10 minute walk away and some restaurants and bars were nearby, but it is just off a very large main road. Perfect for what we needed.

Staff that couldn't do more for you
    • Double or Twin Room

The staff at the Nuevo Boston were fantastic. Always happy to help with anything, even at 3am when I needed ice for my sprained ankle. Breakfast was delicious everyday. Having the pool facility was just ideal too. We were there for a festival which didn't start until around 6/7pm so having the pool there meant we could have a little chill and a dip before going to see the bands. The weekend shuttle to the city was also very handy, although it would have been great to have it in the week a little maybe and also a shuttle to the festival would have been very welcome as there was a lot of people staying at the hotel that would have used it.

A great airport hotel with lovely pool area to relax.
    • Double or Twin Room

We chose this airport hotel because it had a nice pool which we planned to use for some exercise in the morning before our long flight back to Australia in the afternoon. Only downside was that the pool was not available until 11 am, so there was no time as we were leaving at 12.00 noon. Although the hotel suited our needs, if you are planning to go to downtown Madrid, you need to take a bus to get to the metro, which is not that convenient.

We were very happy with this hotel. There was a convenient shuttle bus to and from airport. The decor and furnishings were of high standard. The staff were helpful and friendly and the restaurant provided a very good lunch menu. The breakfast buffet was very comprehensive. Also, the pool area was lovely for relaxing.

Clean, comfortable and convenient
    • Double or Twin Room

Stayed at the hotel to attend the Mad Cool Festival. Perfect location for this, hotel was clean and comfortable and good value for money. One of the best breakfasts ever! Even going into Madrid centre wasn't much trouble either, a 20 minute Uber ride for about 16 euros. Massive mall within walking distance too.

Find another place to stay
    • Special Offer - Executive Double Room

Smell of sewer in reception area and hallways poor insulation of rooms felt like you slept in hallway as far as noise was concerned extremely expensive and low quality restaurant..shuttle service not available as promised in their advertising

Nothing ...

Acceptable
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Shuttle service is VERY bad: they do not send shuttle to pick the customer when you call them. I waited 55 minutes to be picked up. Unacceptable. Pool closes at 9pm. It is TOO early: people come to hotel to relax.

A great value hotel ideal for a short stopover in Madrid. Located very close to the airport.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Very clean, comfortable and conveniently located for the airport. Friendly, helpful staff and a free hourly shuttle to and from the airport (approximately 10 minutes transfer time). Small outdoor pool is most welcome in the summer months.

A little out of town so public transport links not great but hotel itself excellent, staff fantastic

Staff in reception were extremely helpful. Made recommendations, organised transport & helped us with any problems we had. My son lost his phone on the airport shuttle bus and the hotel were excellent, found the phone & brought it to us at the airport- excellent customer service 😁😁

Excellent hôtel at very reasonable price
    • Double or Twin Room

It was rather far from the center of the city, though the complimentary shuttle transport takes care of that.

Very near the airport, impeccably clean, very comfortable bed and large bathtub

This is a better place to stay! I can hardly wait to stay again!
    • Double or Twin Room

The shower could use a few more anti-slip strips on the shower tub! I wasn't able to stay longer as there is a nice swimming pool on the property but I had to leave to make a presentation out of town!

I liked the pickup from the airport. During our stay we received a trip from the property to visit downtown Madrid and we visited the Art Museum "Prado". The staff are very helpful and I will stay there again!

A lovely stay and Madrid is a lovely city to visit.
    • Double or Twin Room

Its not really a negative : Didn't expect the hotel to be so far from Madrid City, however it is an airport hotel and very convenient in that respect, nevertheless public transport was excellent. A bus is required to nearest metro station which is only 2 stops away at a cost of 2 euro each. There was 3 of us staying at the hotel, a taxi for the 3 of us also cost in the region of 6 euros and took a few mins to get to the metro, for the same price as the bus we often got a taxi.

The pool area was excellent. Rooms lovely and well serviced. Metro excellent we could get to every where we wanted to go to. Its easy to use and cheap. Free shuttle bus offered by the hotel. Hotel staff very accommodating and requesting a late check out was no problem.

Good stay, good room
    • Double or Twin Room

TV had only 2 english speaking channels, CNBC, and 24hr news. Would have been nice to have something you could relax and be entertained as you are winding down for the day.

Rooms were clean and comfortable

Comfortable stay close to the airport.

The restaurant staff is not very nice though and the restaurant/bar area isn’t comfortable. You also can’t eat appetizers in the bar area in front of tv. That doesn’t make sense! We were watching a soccer game and only had one drink because we weren’t allowed to eat there! At least entradas should be served. The exit from parking should let you know that you won’t be able to easily reach front of hotel again. No signs!

Comfortable rooms and nice touches, amenities wise. Comfotable beds.

3 nights in Madrid

The bathroom door in our one room couldn't lock/close. The restaurant staff was very very very bad

Hotel staff (besides restaurant) were superb! Airport transfer service was amazing! Overall stay was great!

disappointed that two items disappeared from our room when we were out !
    • Triple Room with Parking (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Expensive Breakfast and Dinner could be better two items disappeared from our room when we were out! When we informed reception they just contacted room service and we have not heard since and they did not even apologise...

clean

Good for airport.
    • Double or Twin Room

Slippery bath. No hand grip to get out. Anti slip did not go all way. Had nasty fall and very bruised.

Location for airport. Efficient airport shuttle. Value for money. Quiet for location.

Wonderful and exquisite
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

I really loved the place. A perfect place to relax and unwind with the family. They practically had everything you needed within the hotel. The bed was comfortable they even provided a good cot for my baby. I loved the food from the restaurant and also the buffet service. The staff were really nice n they were really attentive. The surroundings exceeded my expectations. I booked for just one night and immediately I liked the place I extended my stay.

Our go to airport hotel in Madrid!
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel is great-not charming. If you are staying for more than an overnight, chose someplace closer to the city.

This is our good to stopover hotel in Madrid- we have been there four times! There are always easy communications regarding the airport shuttle, the hotel is modern, accommodating, and very clean. Beds are comfortable. Great value for the money

Female staffs at reception are very kind, helpful and also...
    • Double or Twin Room

It takes about 1 hour to go to city center by public transportation. Therefore, not suitable for tourists. Shuttle bus service from hotel to airport is every 1 hour. It is every 30min. in Marriott hotel. More frequent shuttle bus service to the airport is desired. More shuttle bus service to city center or nearest metro station is strongly desired. In order to go to city center, firstly take a bus (2 stops from the hotel, 2 euro) and have to change to metro. For city tourist I would recommend hotels close to metro station. Madrid metro system is very convenient to go everywhere. But bus is not convenient. Tourist pass is available only blue bus, and not for green bus. In this hotel you have to use green bus therefore Tourist pass is not available. Many smoker in the swimming pool, it should be prohibited for non-smokers. Free water is served only the first day.

Female staffs at reception are very kind, helpful and also beautiful. High speed Wifi. Free shuttle bus service is very convenient especially for early or late flight. Breakfast is good with 6 kinds of hot meal in addition to variety of cold meals. Only 1 of 6 hot meals changes everyday. Swimming pool is good and one staff is watching for safety this is good. A shopping center is close but have to walk 10min. Shuttle bus service to and from city center running only on weekends is very convenient but too few. Shuttle bus to airport T4 can be used to go to sightseeing. From airport T4 you can easily go to Charmantin and Atocha Station by "RENFE". Dinner buffet costs 20 euro, looks nice (I never tried). If you would stay only on the hotel, the hotel is very nice and comfortable. There are 3 elevators, coming very fast and convenient.

Smooth service, polite staff, hotel provided us with shuttle service which was very convenient for getting from the airport and to the centre. Food and drinks were delicious. Rooms are as shown in the pictures, great value for it all, will stay there again.

Very nice hotel and a great value for all that they offered.
    • Double or Twin Room

Exceptionally nice hotel that exceeded our expectations considering we chose it based on proximity to the airport for our departing flight. Also, the free shuttle to airport was great! Unfortunately, we opted to eat terrible tapas in Madrid and missed out on the awesome dinner buffet they had set up.

Last minute booking because of unexpected changes to our...

Took multiple phone calls and nearly an hour wait for a shuttle to arrive to pick us, as well as another family, up from the airport. Also, I accidentally left my phone outside the hotel while waiting for the shuttle to take us to the airport. When I realized it at the airport, we called to ensure they had it, which they did. We asked if they could mail it to us and they told us to send them an email with our information. Since then they have told us it is our responsibility to arrange for a courier to pick it up and deliver it, which is proving rather difficult!

Last minute booking because of unexpected changes to our travel plans, low cost, convenient location and free shuttle to and from airport

Not an airport hotel

It is supposed to be an airport hotel but it has one shuttle once per hour which I found very inconvenient. We waited 40 mins for the shuttle to arrive at the airport... It defeats the purpose of picking a hotel close to the airport.

The rooms are nice and clean a D the attention of the staff was good

Good place for a stop over night in Madrid

- we waited a bit for the bus shuttle (30 minutes), but everything was fine

+ kind staff + very good breakfast + possibility to late check-out paying an extra fee

Room and the bed was comfortable.
    • Double or Twin Room

Room and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good; more choices, several salamis, hams, egg. Staff was nice as well; they spoke good English. There is a pool just behind the building. Hotel offers free transport to the airport; from the hotel in every hours. Upon arrival, there is a phone number provided by the hotel which need to call. We did not try this but they said they can be there between 5 and 25 minutes.

Browse Hotel Nuevo Boston traveller photo gallery