Reviews of Hotel Olympus Palace 4 stars

Navarra, 6, 43840 Salou, Spain

No beauty room for massage , I thought being 4 star these things would have been available within this hotel , we had to go to la Pineda for massages which was slightly disappointing. One more thing the drinks are very expensive in hotel .

lovely hotel great location friendly staff would stay again

Swimming pool area was very small, i know they are currently building a roof top pool area. But until that is open, i can imagine a rush for poolside sunbeds with the amount of rooms available, to the amount of space at the poolside. The food was OK, a bigger selection would have been nice, but i see the restaurant struggles for space as it is.....

The location was excellent, and the staff were fantastic

I booked half board and the food wasn't great there was a great selection but for me personally I thought the food was not up to scratch It wasn't nice at all we ended up not using it at all .. the nightly entertainment was very old fashioned and the bar closes very early.. it was still a very memorable stay

The location of the property was absolutely excellent it was in the heart of all the action there was super markets with in arm lenght of the hotel . It was absolutely spotlessly clean you could see the beach from the balcony absolutely lovely spot

Facilities are old, a lot if unreasonable design and stuff. Internet...oh god, they gave us 0.25/0.25 mb/s channel and offer to upgrade it to premium for 1€ a day into.... 1/1 mb/s. That was some kind of joke... Hotel staff was friendly and gave us 2,5/2,5 mb/s channel, but we are IT specs and we needed at least 20/10... well they did their best, props to them, however, business trip was nearly ruined - - we’ve found our own way to solve the problem.

Location is good, street is quiet, port aventura and sea are nearby. Breakfast is good and changing well every day.

The food was horror! Almost nothing to choose from. Restaurant is very small and people was waiting for other to finish them food, just to sit down. I will never going to choose this hotel only because of the food. Price is to high if you comparing with facilities.

Room was clean and nice.

the pool and solarium were very 70s and need to be renovated and vastly improved asap

rooms were recently refurbished, a little small but clean and reasonably comfortable

• Standard Single Room

Amusement park outside my window was noisy well into the early hours of the morning Room was tired Car parking difficult and meant paying extra 15€ for garage Breakfast poor - orange juice

front of hotel looked impressive...

Breakfast was the same every day. My bed was not pretty comfortable. Water in the jakuzzi was not clean in the end of the week.

Veriouse dinner offer; location is perfect; good wi fi; You can easy find free lounge place near the pool or on the hotel's roof. Fridge in the room; interesting evening programme; nice complimentary fish bbq on the hotel's roof. Reception stuff very friendly

The wifi was avarage at best, as in all hotels trying to get a lift can be a little lengthy and the fairly small dining hall can be busy but having said that the staff are costantly busy and the food was very good

Clean, modern and so convenient to venture into the resort being only around ten minutes walk along a mainly pedestrianised walk through shops to the beach

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Standard - Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Hi, I stayed with Husband 12 year old Grand Daughter and had such a lovely time. Hotel First Class. There is every Comfort including Lovely Staff. In this Hotel you feel so Safe also we had a late Flight home and had the use of courtesy room for Shower Etc, at no extra cost which is a Bonus. Thank you Olympus Palace. Regards Chris Purtill.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

nothing to dislike will stay here for next years event

stayed here as part of my rally spain visit in 2016 for 2 nights. location was excellent, staff were very friendly indeed. very clean indeed, spacious areas for bar reception and restaurant. room was large with a amazing shower and very modern and very clean. free wifi, tv and safe in room. onsite parking if needed too. 2 minutes from salou itself with lots of bars and a supermarket across the street if i was asked to rate it i would rate it as a 9 out of 10. i never give a 10 unless its so amazing then it would deserve it, but for what I needed this hotel for my stay in salou then a 9 hits the nail on the head

• Reviewed: 11 November 2016

• Standard Single Room

- Terrible wi-fi, extremely slow for a such huge hotel. I was very disappointed. Impossible to do anything with such slow internet. - Someone's door key was programmed wrong and that person was able to enter my room while I was in it. I could tell by the guy's expression that he was as surprised as I was. I reported this to the management right away but they said there's no way, it must have been my friend... and I was the only guest in that room. Even after my explanation they looked confused and didn't look like they believed me. They reset my door lock/card right away but didn't offer me any apologies. Starting that day I was putting all my valuables in the safe. - One of the room attendants was very rude and I only asked her for one piece of soap, 'cause I had none in my room.

- Very good food. - Great seafood Friday dinners. - Generally very friendly & responsive personnel. - Responded to my emails prior to the arrival very fast too. - Great location, very close to the sea. - Very clean. - Bright rooms with a nice balconies. - Great entertainments in the evenings.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

• Standard Single Room

The walls seemed very thin, I could hear the next door neighbors talking through the night. Breakfast could have been a bit better.

Comfy room, good location, friendly staff, breakfast included. The small private balcony was lovely.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Very good service, helpful staff and excellent breakfast. We had some welcome drinks prepared in the room when we arrived. Comfortable bed and very clean bathroom. The breakfast was very delicious and plentiful.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Food was not very hot and a bit mundane but there was enough choices for all tastes

Room was excellent we were up graded to a superior room on the fifth floor

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

The hotel was lovely except that I felt it's more a Spanish resort then for English speaking tourists. There was a language barrier but it didn't cause us any problems as we went out to the bars on the beach.

The location of this hotel was prefect. Walking distance from theme park and beach and right in the middle of the shopping area. The bed was so comfy too.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

My wife is disabled and finding a table to sit during mealtimes was a little fraught, the hotel is not quite as up to date as some others for disabled people.

Very impressed with the room decor, beds were comfortable and very clean, all staff we met were very helpful and friendly.

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Evening entertainment monotonous and aimed at Spanish pensioners line dancing every night. Nothing for younger people at night.

Rooms cleaned & towels changed daily. Location good. Roof pool lovely and relaxing.

• Reviewed: 24 July 2016

• Standard Single Room

I was not very happy that the breakfast food which should be at least warm was cold even at the very first serving. (Bacon eggs Sausages Etc.) But the huge selection of food was excellent.

I loved the staff and customer service in this place. I requested a change of room and this was granted post haste. Housekeeping was excellent.

I'd asked for a double bed and got Two singles.

The staff were very pleasant and helpful.

Rooftop terrace was closed due to restoration.

The fitness room was a joke. The breakfast and dinner was not up to par with for instance Barcelo.

Good rooms.

The food was poor it was dedicated to a mainly Mediterranean clientele not a lot of choice if you're English

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

No kettles in rooms. No breakfast tea in restaurant. Had to buy teabags.

Location. Really clean. Good variety of food. Lovely place.

Looking over the Black Bull.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• Standard Single Room

Everything . Excellent deal, fantastic assorted breakfast I will come back for sure and I do recommend it

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

Not a 4 star...maybe in the 80's

Half board good value. Nice local food.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

. Nothing perfect

The best and friendly hotel i have stayed in my travels so far in 2 weeks amazing value compared to South Spain I will be back .

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

• Standard Triple Room (3 Adults)

Bar staff, apart from Isiodoro, were not very friendly. Food .

Excellent reception staff. Friendly cleaning staff. Room cleaned every day.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

staff

• Reviewed: 17 September 2015

Wifi terrible, only got connected once in 4 days. Began to think it was my ipad until I went to the next hotel and it worked perfectly. Not much choice for desserts for a 4 star hotel.

I asked for a soft bed and they put an extra mattress on, excellent! Food reasonably good.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2015

When I booked the room I mentioned that we are arriving to celebrate my husband's Birthday. When we arrived to the room there was a lovely Happy Birthday card along with a small bottle of Cava, really nice touch! Sometime the small details make the whole difference! Thank you!

• Reviewed: 21 June 2015

Very relaxing hotel, no rush for sun beds, all guests were around our age range, 50, 60,70. All staff were lovely especially Suzanne on reception. We will certainly be booking next year.

• Reviewed: 9 May 2015

Very thin walls. We heard everything from the neighbours, even when they turn off the light. The breakfat was very croud.

the facilities for spending time.

• Reviewed: 5 May 2015

Todo estaba correcto

Su céntrica ubicación

There are also 9 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.