Reviews of Onix Rambla This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Rambla Cataluña, 24, Eixample, 08007 Barcelona, Spain

#238 of 516 hotels in Barcelona

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Great modern hotel in a fabulous location !
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Quite expensive compared to other properties we have stayed but seemed necessary to pay for a good location in Barcelona! Parking was also expensive at €24 per day.

Great location to access all that is important in Barcelona. Angel and other staff were exceptional in helping with directions, recommendations and advice. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable with a little balcony overlooking La Rambla Catalunya and its vibrant restaurant scene. The roof top pool was a pleasant place to cool off. The €5 buffet breakfast special was good value.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

One of the best hotels in Barcelona for a very reasonable price. Do recommend it only to nice people
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Ventilation in the bathroom need some improvement. An extra chair or a small armchair/sofa could made the room more pleasant.

This is not my first stay at this hotel. It is modest but very pleasant, unpretentious and comfortable. The location is excellent. There is also a nice little pool on the upper floor and a business services room.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Very nice hotel, convenient location, very helpful staff!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Lovely to have a pool to dip into on a hot day, but it really is tiny!

An oasis of calm in an otherwise busy area. Great location, and a nice range of things to eat at breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

If my first night wasn't awful, i would've rated excellent
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

First room they gave me a room with a weak air-conditioning air flow, that made my little family and I sweat, when i asked them to do something, they said they don't have options for me but movingbme to a viewless room and my 11 month baby was sleeping already, so it was hard ro move, 1 hour later the room felt like sauna, we opened the window but it was too noisy! We decided to move ate 1 am so imagine repacking again when you're too tired and moving in the middle of the night, next day when i asked for a refund for the first night they refused, i spent 150 euros on that crap, they updgraded me with a breakfast and a street view room after, but that was a hassle

Breakfast was okay, hotel was clean and location is great if you wanna stay at la rambla st.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

In general very nice hotel, if you are willing to pay extra money for central location.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Windows are really not sound proof, but one can live with it. Good breakfast, but every morning same choices (I can understand other other things, but do they really have just one cake in near patisserie). We got street view room, but obviously there are rooms without window or with window to inside staircase. I'm not shure that this is clear at booking process, but could be wrong.

Old building, totally renovated inside, in very nice way. Located just around the corner of central train/metro station and bus hub. Very good matress. Nice little pool on top with view to surrounding roofs. Good breakfast. Good airconditioning, not annoying at night as it could be.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Dishonest staff
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

I was charged 17 Euros extra at the end of my stay for the mini bar which even I didn’t touch. It is even more disheartening to see that are even not bothered to reply back to the mail. The stay was Real disappointment and felt cheated badly.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Hotel Onix Rambla DISHONEST STAFF
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Hotel onix Rambla charged me 17 Euros at the end of the stay on 28th June and even didn’t bother to give a reply back to the mail. Really felt cheated.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Great stay in an ideal location
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Great location. All the major sights are within 30 min walking distance and the square to get the bus is at the end of the road. It has Everything you need. Rooftop pool is good in the warm weather!

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Excellenct for location, comfy bed and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Breakfast and room with small window without view (overlooking the hotel atrium). Booking.com should have provided more info about this in the room description.

Location, comfy bed, friendly staff

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

Definitely will suggest this hotel to EVERYone who we know and would choose it again if we return.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There was NOT one thing we did NOT like!

the hotel is perfectly located in la rambla catalonia and accessibility to EVERYTHING that is fun and practical all at once! The hotel is beautifully minimalistically decorated which appealed to my sense of aesthetics. The food was substantial and had great variety. The front desk were so very helpful in suggestions for eatery's and other outings. We were extremely satisfied with this hotel and the staff.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

The location is perfect with everything you need within...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The breakfast selection is terrible. I ended up only eating cereal every morning. The eggs were under cooked and that was one of the only options for hot food. Eggs and spanish omelette. Considering the cost for the breakfast, i expected alot more.

The location is perfect with everything you need within walking distance. Check in was easy.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

Excellent location, decent hotel for an acceptable price
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Swimming pool and gym were tiny and not something you can really use.

Very clean, good looking, simple hotel in the center of Barcelona. Only minutes away from Placa Catalunya and Passeig de Gracia. Plenty of restaurants and shops literally across the street. Subway and busses all within 5 minutes walking distance. Nice balcony, decent beds and acceptable shower/bathroom. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

great value, clean and fresh hotel in excellent location
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

this hotel room was good size. cleanliness was excellent along with very helpful, customer focused staff. probably one of the most comfortable beds during my five weeks in europe. a bonus is the great location within walking distance to attractions and eating venues. i would not hesitate to book this hotel should we return to barcelona

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

great location.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

coffee machine at breakfast - but thats the only downside for me.

great location. lovely breakfast (hot and cold options) - just fresh coffee would be have been nice. very comfortable room and beds. Great high pressured shower. staff very friendly. lots of food and bar options not far from the hotel and strolling distance from the metro.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

generally good
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Our room was next to the cleaning room, very noisy in the afternoon when we need a little nap.

Reception staff are very friendly.Location was excellent. Did not use the pool so can't comment.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Does the job!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There was no tea or coffee making facilities but when I asked for a kettle as I required boiling water it was no problem and I had one straight away. It is quite expensive for a 3* hotel but you’re paying for the location.

The bed was huge and very comfortable, the bathrooms were always cleaned well and the maids were brilliant! The pool area was nice, especially when they got out the sun bed cushions and box of towels - but the pool is not heated it’s bloody freezing I found out the hard way ! Very lovely location, really nice pizzeria restaurant directly opposite & a 5 min walk away from the main square in the rambla.

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The room was very comfortable and clean, and was a good size.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There were no tea- and coffee-making facilities in the room. Some prepared fruit (eg, fruit salad) at breakfast would have been nice.

The room was very comfortable and clean, and was a good size. There were generally good choices at breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Lovely building, good breakfast and very pleasant young lady attending in the breakfast room. Very
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

We reserved 4 rooms for family friends 11 in total. One occasion we gathered early afternoon to prepare for our private boat charter- this I appreciate may have been noisy in comparison to guests of normal 2-3 occupancy- however there are no communal areas for groups family or friends to congregate. When reception contacted room 102 I being in 103 received an email via your site on behalf of this hotel threatening police if I failed to comply with hotel policy. On absolutely no occasion did hotel staff speak or contact me by any other means in the hotel they allocated to me on check in during my stay regards noise but opted to take drastic measures by email via booking.com. There is no public area other than 6th floor rooftop pool terrace should you wish to have bottled juice/water the “hotel policy” does not allow but - you can travel up and down the 6 floors to buy drinks from take away next door, drink your drink in the street and reapeat as often as you feel fit in heat. Had I been aware of the policies as there is no info held in the bedroom or website I may have chosen differently

Cleanliness. Good water pressure. Towels changed daily

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

Avoid if you speak or may make any possible sound the police will be called.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

We stayed here as a group for my sister hen trip away. After researching we came across this hotel: decent reviews and suitable for hen/stag groups. Our first day out we met in the afternoon in the brides room to get her ready (music on in the room from a mobile phone no speaker) literally in the room for an hour, we get a chap at the door complaining of noise so we all head on out no issue. Later that evening there is an email sent to my sister an my mother (whom never had anyone nor music in her room) threatening with police action with regards to the noise and how it’s against there policy(I didn’t realise it was a silence only zone) This hotel is very unrealistic in what it expects from guests we were never rude nor confrontational nor loud for that matter as we spoke to the group next door. I would understand if we were very loud everyday and night but this was the first day here and very much NOT the case!!!! I thought the pool area was ok but again you can’t even drink ANYTHING or eat ANYTHING here in any hotels I’ve stayed at I’ve never know this policy NO water while sitting in the sun: I suggest they rethink some policies. Would never return nor recommend this hotel.

The actual hotel is basic but ideal for what we needed

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

would not stay here again due to staffing attitude and poor facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Staff were not pleasant towards customers who have paid a lot of money to stay for their holiday. The use of facilities was poor and not clear.

Hotel was clean. Hotel was in great location, close to bars/restaurants and transport.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Nice hotel at an excellent location.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I think the pool on the roof is too small. However, I don't think that tourists would ever use it.

The location is perfect. Breakfast excellent. Staff cooperative. The room and the bathroom inside are very big. We had a lovely time in Barcelona.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Very clean and excellent location
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We had a room with a view at street, up to here it seems nice! but it is very noisy and couldn’t sleep at night as the sound of the people, cars and trucks was very loud!

Very clean and excellent location

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The guy at the reception was absolutely rude and lazy.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The guy at the reception was absolutely rude and lazy. No welcome greetings or even eye contact. My husband and I booked the hotel as an emergency cause we live outside Barcelona and thought we could stay the night and then go in he morning. I didn’t have my passport with me but I had a copy on my phone and my husband asked if he could present his spanish ID and a copy of my passport and the Roman at the reception was so rude and said that NO police will ask and I’m not responsible 😳. So I had to leave and find another place cause we already paid for it and my husband ended up alone in the hotel. We understand the policies and regulations however the way to talk was so wrong and made us feel unwanted. It’s like he was annoyed to have ppl coming in the hotel.

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

I stand by my comments above.

Too high a price.

Excellent location and customer service. Clean and comfy. It is unfortunate the Hotel prices in Barcelona that time of the year are so exorbitantly high. Nowhere else does one have to pay £££££ for *** accomodation...

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Absolutely outstanding
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

Outside area next to breakfast room should be opened so that guests can sit outside if they want and drink their tea, coffee,juice For some reason this beautiful, outside space is rarely available to guests - you usually have to ask a member of staff to open the door. As I travel alone outside space at a hotel is very important to me

This is the third time I have stayed at Onix Rambla and I would recommend this hotel for anyone travelling to Barcelona. Breakfast excellent.Comfortable clean rooms and very professional staff.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Very pleasant and useful.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Breakfast is rather dull, but this is more or less the classical local tradition.

This is my second visit in this hotel. I liked the fact that I had a view on the backyard (in this neighborhood in Barcelona many hotel rooms have no windows open to daylight). Do not expect luxury, but the spaces in the room and the bathroom are very pleasant. The amenities are good (TV, minibar, desk), plenty of electric lights and sockets, and excellent free Wi-Fi. It is also generally quiet. Of course its location is perfect.

• Reviewed: March 6, 2018

Location is awesome
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There was a constant noise of water flowing from the pipes during our first night. Staff was very kind to change our room in the morning.

Location is awesome

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Nice hotel with some annoyances, but okay to stay..
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

The noises from the street are so loud, that I did not sleep that well.. So if you book this, take a room that is not headed towards the street. Also, the Gym was missing all the weights.

Breakfast was really good, but what I did miss is more vegetables. Location was also really good.

• Reviewed: March 5, 2018

Location is everything
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Breakfast was the same every day, including the tasteless scrambled eggs! A little salt and pepper would improve them immensely

Location location location!

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Stayed at Onix Hotel from Feb 21st to Feb 25th.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Stayed at Onix Hotel from Feb 21st to Feb 25th. Clean, cosy hotel. Stuff is very friendly and helpful. Great location. Definitely excellent value for money. Will stay there again and recommend to friends. Thank you for a pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Perfect hotel
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Heater was not working so the room was quite cold at times.

It was clean, staff were friendly. Breakfast was good. Location is perfect, walking distance from la ramblas and gothic quarter and the Metro station was literally a two minute walk from hotel.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

We really liked Onix Rambla:
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We really liked Onix Rambla: - the room was super clean - the temperature could be adjusted autonomously (perfect in winter time) - breakfast offered a variety of choices and good quality of products - staff was friendly - the location was great, most of the attractions could be reached on foot Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Clean rooms, perfect location, friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The hotel location is great, minutes walking distance from the center. Less than 5 minutes walking to the near metro station. Easy access to airport. Rooms are very big and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is clean and quality of food is very good. Thank you for this great place.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Spacious affordable clean room in a convenient location with very good breakfast served
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Better illumination of the room.

Spacious room, very good location, with regard to how much I paid it is very good value for money. Buffet breakfast: not a lot but adequate range of food to choose. All food and coffee provided are top quality. Like the clean white table cloth provided

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Excellent Hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Fantastic location. Breakfast was superb, such a great selection of hot and cold. Our room had a small balcony and looked over the street which was lovely. Lovely and quiet at night, can highly recommend this hotel, we will be back!

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Decent hotel in an excellent location, and good value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The breakfast is quite limited in terms of choice, but it’s good enough for the price.

The staff were very friendly, especially Montse on the front desk. The location of the hotel is fantastic, right on Rambla De Catalunya.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2017

Comfort in the heart of Ramblas
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Very good hotel with amazing location. The rooms are very very comfort! The bathtub is very good and the bad is amazing. Easy transportation to go around Barcelona. The breakfast was ok. Good restaurant options just across the street.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2017

Perfect hotel to stay in Barcelona!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

-Noisy. But this is Barcelona. And - comparing to other streets, this one is even quite

-The size of the room! Very much space. High ceiling. Big window! -The view on Ramblas Catalunya -The kingsize bed! Huge and comfortable -Location is perfect -Good wifi -The terrace on the roof - not too fancy, but great for quick sun-bathe.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2017

Excellent location.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Excellent location. The hop on hop off bus stop was only a couple of blocks away. Lots of activity all around. I felt very safe. Even though I had a room with a balcony that faced the street, I didn't hear much of the street noise. I would stay here again. Great value.

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

it was a very enjoyable experience
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

breakfast could have been better. The breads were not fresh nor the rolls. i experienced some noise at night coming from the street even though i was on the 5th floor

location was great and the comfortable and large sized rooms. The staff were very nice. also i was able to print off my boarding pass onsite. the hygiene and cleanliness was first class

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

very unsatisfying. Waste of money
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

They did not give me the room which ı booked( it was a double bed room which was not looking to the street) the room that they gave me had two separate beds, ıt was looking to the street was unbelievably noisy and theroom was very cold. I wanted to change my room after my first night but I was told that 'they do not have to prıvide to room that I have booked, these arrangements depend on the daily availability' Although ı kept asking every day I could not get back my room. I could not sleep at all because of the noise. The room and the hotel was very very dirty. The sheets and the towels were thorn and dirty. The breakfast was really awful. I have never seen a house keeping leaving the pjs like that before. The walls of the room and the ceiling probably has not been painted for a decade. Additionally the hotel was really very expensive.

Konum

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Perfect place to stay, clean, spacious rooms with good wi fi.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The location was ideal, central for everything with the buzz of Barcelona and everything that's going on but still quiet enough at night for sleeping. The staff were very helpful and informative. We would definitely recommend the hotel and will be back.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

GOOD STAY
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

NO TEA/COFFEE MAKING FACILITIES OR DRINKS MACHINE IN HOTEL. DID NOT WANT BREAKFAST BUT LIKE TO HAVE A DRINK IN ROOM AND NOT HAVE TO LOOK FOR CAFE WHEN WANT HOT DRINK - ALSO MANY PLACES WILL ONLY SERVE DRINKS IF ORDER FOOD.

WAS ALL GOOD

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Have stayed here on way through Spain several times , no...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Have stayed here on way through Spain several times , no problems at all , staff very helpful and breakfast an excellent selection . No complaints whatever .

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Onix Rambla is a very good hotel, situated very ...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Onix Rambla is a very good hotel, situated very closed to Rambla, to Paseig Garcia, to Port Vell, to metro and bus station. The hotel is very clean, we didn't have breakfast, because we want to taste food street. I totally recomand this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2017

It’s located in great area, but rooms are super basic and there’s few amenities in hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Very high priced for the fact there are few amenities in hotel, such as a bar of any kind, nothing special about room which looked sparse and outdated.

Location, location, location

• Reviewed: September 22, 2017

Suberb location with excellent transports to everywhere.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The pillows are huge - we had to replace them by bath towels. The pool is small and cannot be used to swim.

The location is suberb, with access to transports to everywhere and at a walking distance to Ramblas, Gaudi Houses, etc. Staff is very friendly and helpfull. Very good breakfast with very good nearby restaurants (e.g. El Racó).

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Great room with great staff but overpriced.It needs a bigger bfast area, with it more food options.
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

The price paid was expensive. The breakfast was very basic with very limited hot meals. The breakfast area was overcrowded (round 9am) and it was difficult to find an empty table.

The location is great! Big room that had a small balcony which we really appreciated. Last but not least, the staff were very helpful all the time.

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Very pleasant stay and would certainly come back
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Just bit noisy upstairs at times. would be nice to have tea/coffee in room

Didnt have breakfast at property. room very comfortable and liked having a minibar and balcony Staff very good on arrival. Took trouble to axcommodate me in a quiet upper room at my request

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Except for the terrorist attack, it was excellent.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Nothing really. We were the days of the terrorist attack at the Ramblas and skiped it for half an hour.

It was our second stay at the Onix Rambla. The location is wonderful and the hotel very nice at a good price. Rooms are big and comfortable. The breakfast was quite good.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

great location!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We sent them message via booking.com, but they did not reply.

The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is near Plaça de Catalunya. It was easy to go there by airport bus.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Very enjoyable, basic yet comfortable. I would probably stay there again if required.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The location was perfect for us, just away from the hustle & bustle yet close enough to walk into it all. Wifi was great, this is important to me. Breakfast was lovely, very simple & clean. Free use of a safe in our room.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Fabulous and I will be using this hotel again in the future.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Only thing that I would have liked was tea and coffee facilities in the room but maybe this is just a Brit thing that we like our hot drinks!!

Very comfortable and clean hotel. Computer and printer to use free of charge. Lovely roof top terrace with swimming pool for relaxation. Breakfast was a fab start to the day. Excellent value for money given the prime location which was pretty much central to all the sights.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

location is good, lobby is nice, rooms are like on a ferry.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

location is good, lobby is nice, rooms are like on a ferry. But larger :-) Its OK, but the roof-pool had no bar ???? Why do you have a roofpool if you have no bar ?

• Reviewed: August 4, 2017

Great location close to metro stops and close to La Rambla.
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

The air-conditioning in our room was very loud and the bathroom door had swollen so didn't shut properly. There had also been a leak in the roof that hadn't been patched up, so our room was a bit tired looking, although was comfortable and had everything we required.

Great location close to metro stops and close to La Rambla. This felt like a very safe area and the restaurants nearby were great. We also enjoyed the pool facilities after we checked out, especially with a late evening flight.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Excellent location and lovely hotel!
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The hotel doesn't have a bar/cafe/restaurant, therefore if you want a quick bite to eat or beverage (that doesn't cost a fortune) you need to pop out and get it.

Amazing location. Fab room with balcony overlooking the ramblas. Lovely rooftop area with pool. Great selection for breakfast. Very clean hotel with super friendly staff.

• Reviewed: July 27, 2017

Generally a good stay.
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The air conditioner was not very good and the toilet had some issues as well.

Good location, not far from the metro. Friendly, helpful staff. Swimming pool was great.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2017

Excellent location and great hotel
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

It would be better if the gym could open a little earlier than 10!

The location was amazing! Exactly in the heart of Barcelona. Was able to walk to most of the places !! Hotel was clean and the showers were great!

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Overrated.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The room was without windows!! We tried to change it but we found a very rude receptionist so we spend the night in a claustrophobic environment....

Great location close to Placa de Catalunia, very good breakfast

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Fantastic hotel
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Excellent location right off Placa de Catalunya. The room is big and the bathroom was great - excellent water pressure! Staff was very nice and helped us with any problems we had. Excellent value for the money.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

If this had been priced on par with a hostel, it would have been a good value. But it fails as even a 2 star hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Very poor and load air conditioning, old windows that don't close well, dated college dormatory style rooms, wrong items showed up on my bill and staff was rude about it.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Basic hotel in excellent location .
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

No other amenities or facilities beyond breakfast offer e.g. No tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms.

Location . Bed and bathroom perfectly acceptable. Quiet so no disturbed sleep - good considering location. Plunge pool on roof. Staff pleasant.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

What can i say totally disappointed
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

We arrived on an early morning flight so left our our luggage at the hotel at 11am , we were told chuckin was from 2pm so we put our bags in left luggage , we went back after after having lunch to be told our room would not be ready before 4pm . . When i questioned why our room was not available the checkin staff were rude and insisted we were not guaranted chckin at 2pm. . We will not be staying there again EVER , we had booked this Hotel previously and had a wonderful stay there , . Then this morning on checkout the same member of staff tried to say we had had something from the mini bar , which we had not , 700€ for 3 nights,

location.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Not good value for the money.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The room was with one window looking at hall of the hotel. Furniture is very basic. Expectations were higher due to the price.

The staff was very helpful. Location is excellent.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Quiet hotel for a busy city
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The noise of the air con unit which sounded like a bus

Location and how quiet our room was especially when the city is buzzing and is awake to early hours of the morning.

• Reviewed: June 24, 2017

• Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

No ice for hot season, a/c was really weak, shower could've been a little cleaner. Pool handle was really loose. Could cause an accident. If you need to iron, ask in advance. Only 1 for entire hotel.

Food was descent and room size was great. Nice and quiet area, away from loud rambla area. Accesibility to metro and taxis are only a block away.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

6.0
    the room very small - I did not like the beds cloths - I...
    • Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

the room very small - I did not like the beds cloths - I asked for an electric jar and they said they only had one so no way to have it - the bathroom was good. I liked a lot the location!

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Umm no thanks to this hotel
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The staff was extremely rude on many occasions and I would not book this hotel again. They did not treat us well. We had friends staying at another hotel and they would not even let our friends in and were rude to them as well. They even canceled our keys so we could not open our room and said it's because we were not staying there. They were very rude. Mainly the women that worked the front desk. The men were nice especially the man working the breakfast!

The location was pretty much the only good thing. Anddddd the man working the breakfast was the sweetest!

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

Basic
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

No room service, no restaurant. If you arrive late and want a sandwich all you get is pringles.

Very basic. A bed, white walls, and a tv. On the plus side the room was large, and clean.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Great location, close to center of town but quiet and in a nice neighborhood.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

our first room although nice and roomy, a room with 9 at the end....was on the large inner enclosed stairwell courtyard with a skylight.....and had only one frosted glass window looking out on this area and so was very dark. The hotel changed us the next morning to one of the rooms in the back of the hotel with a window/door to the outside with a small balcony and view of the rooftops--lovely and sunlight filled!

great location....great staff person George/Jorge on the morning shift....was so helpful and spoke great English....great asset to the Hotel!! Good air conditioning for Americans who like it cold. We did not use it much but nice to have. Very clean.

• Reviewed: May 25, 2017

No charm at all
    • Double or Twin Room with Rambla View

The hotel had no comfort. The quality of the bed towels, blankets and the like was very very poor. The same in the barhroom, poor quality soap. Etc. if you request i.e an ironing board, you have to carry it to your room and back.

Only location, all other aspects were only formaly met. Absolutely no charm.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2017

Fluffy towels and a powerful shower, so a win.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Fluffy towels and a powerful shower, so a win. Excellent location and easily found by public transport. Continental breakfast was very good, cooked breakfast could have done with being warmer. All staff very friendly

• Reviewed: May 18, 2017

Would definitely return, near enough to las ramblas but far enough away for quieter bars and drinks,
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Pool was very small , only 6 rock hard sun beds, cleaner was extremely rude and arrogant as we dared to go in whilst she was cleaning, if looks could kill!!

Room was lovely, spacious, clean , hotel was quiet and relaxed staff on desk lovely! So helpful, pool lovely but just for a little cool down , breakfast lovely too.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

A place for short or an overnight stay for business.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The rooms are very basic with basic amenities. Nothing luxurious or extra. A place for an overnight or short stay.

A short walk from the downtown and located exactly where one should be. A comfortable place for a short stay. Clean and crisp.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2017

We were given an internal room when we arrived which only...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We were given an internal room when we arrived which only had a small window overlooking the stairwell and was very hot. When I expressed disappointment the next morning the receptionist didn't seem at all surprised and moved us to a perfectly acceptable room although no compensation was offered. Beware of rooms ending in 5!

Browse Onix Rambla Traveler Photo Gallery