Reviews of Hotel Orosol This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Camí General, nº1, 07820 San Antonio, Spain

#7 of 33 hotels in San Antonio

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

Perfect location just behind the bus station in San Antonio...

Perfect location just behind the bus station in San Antonio old town. 5 mins walk off the main street with lanes of authentic restaurants close by. Staff were very helpful and very friendly. Breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: July 15, 2018

Easy clean & very helpful staff, would recommend.

5 minutes walk from all the bars& beach, just far enough away to sleep well. Small & clean, the reception staff were so friendly, nothing was too much trouble, they really made our stay great. Also shower room & luggage storage available, nice breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Friendly staff

If I have to say it may be cleaner however it was above average. Breakfast juices not nice. Finally, and this was not their fault have to say, Booking should advise on ecotasa applicability and other add-on increases because of the touristic law changes.

Friendly staff providing helpful recommendations. Very good location.

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Bed was comfy, big room, bathroom was clean, TV with English...

View from balcony wasn’t great but thats not the hotels fault. Bathroom was a bit small.

Bed was comfy, big room, bathroom was clean, TV with English channels, nice balcony, the hotel in general was lovely and the breakfast was nice.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2018

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the...

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the facilities, hotel itself and rooms were spotless! Despite being in San Antonio central it was a lovely quiet hotel and extremely good value for money.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Clean, silent, superb service (with amazing tips from all...

Sant Antoni is not my favorite place in Ibiza, but within 10 minutes you have Cala Salada/Saladeta 👌🏻🌊. - No parking on same property

Clean, silent, superb service (with amazing tips from all the staff), all you require (a/c, balcony, big fridge, comfy mattress, GREAT included breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

Happy & helpful staff, clean and nice hotel in a great location.

Nothing everything about this hotel was great.

The best hotel we have ever stayed in. Location was perfect,hotel was super clean and the room was really nice with a great view. The staff were the best we could not thank them enough they were all so helpful and nice, especially one woman on during the day (didn't get her name sorry) long black hair she was super helpful and so good to us telling us about buses clubs etc. We will be staying again with this hotel.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2018

Excellent value for money - staff were extremely helpful and...
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

Pool is in a different hotel- but it’s a very short walk!

Excellent value for money - staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Room was very clean and spacious!

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Decent value hotel

For the money it was tip top, no complaints

Location was great, minutes from the main strip but far enough away that you could sleep at night. They have a pool a couple of streets away and showers you can use if you check out late. Rooms are clean, staff are naturally friendly and breakfast was thrown in. Will absolutely stay there again

• Reviewed: June 27, 2018

Lovely hotel, with clean, comfortable rooms, great location and friendly, helpful staff

Lovely hotel in quiet street in San Antonio but with the boulevard, restaurants and clubs on easy walking distance. Best thing of the hotel is the super friendly and helpful staff, who are always available with tips to make your stay even more enjoyable. Rooms are good size and clean. Beds are very comfy. A few extras are provided like chilled water, dental kit and hair dryer. Hotel is quiet both during night and mornings, to allow for a proper sleep also when you've had an all-nighter.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Tbh there wasn't anything we didn't like during our stay

Very friendly and helpful staff. During our one of the group suffered a badly sprained ankle and the staff couldn't help him enough. Table service at breakfast time, helped him around the hotel. Booked taxis for us, topped up towels etc whenever we needed extra ones. Just very friendly, helpful staff. Second time is stayed there, would definitely recommend to others and will definitely be going back again some time

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

We are more than satisfied with our stay!

There is nothing to write here :-)

We are more than satisfied with our stay! We stayed on a 7th floor and we could see the sea from our balcony. The staff was absolutely wonderful providing us with any information we needed. A mattress was a bit too soft for me as i am having some problems with my back, but that is just a detail. The location is great, only 5 minutes walk to the port, bars and clubs and about 2 minutes from the bus station. The hotel is quiet so you don’t have to be afraid of not being able to sleep at night! Tasty breakfast. We recommend it ❤️

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Nice location, only British tourism

I didnt like they request me to pay a further city tax. The position is not bad cause you are close to seaside even if u can't see from the balcony (4th floor). The area is surround ONLY by English tourist.

I loved the look of the small town, the murales that you can find on some buildings and the friendly customer service almost everywhere

• Reviewed: May 29, 2018

An accommodation that over-passed our expectations.

I did not like the fact that the parking was about 5 minutes walking from the hotel.

The breakfast was great, the room was very comfortable and quiet and the staff was really kind and always with a smile. I recommend Hotel Orosol 100% !!

• Reviewed: October 3, 2017

Outstanding

Exceeded all expectations, the staff were extremely helpful, and the location is perfect. Great to go last weekend of September as the Pirate festival is under a minutes walk from the hotel!

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Perfect stay in Sant Antoni de Portmany

The cleanness can be improved.

Reception open 24 hours, late check in possible and all stuff were very, very nice and welcoming. We booked a quiet room on the 7th floor (with huge terrace) which was clean, very quiet, comfortable beds, and beautiful views. You can also buy tickets for different events in the area. The parking is situated aprox. 150, 200 m from the hotel and they give you a key so you can park the car there for free. The breakfast was good with quite small variety but everything fresh. Very well situated, close to the city center but in the quiet area. Wifi works perfectly. We will come back for sure.

• Reviewed: September 30, 2017

Really appreciated the staff's attitude.

The view we had from our room was not so great, and there is a football field near by, the size of the room was ok, not huge; but one cannot expect perfection in everything; really the stay was nice overall.

Really appreciated the staff's attitude. I had an exceptional situation where I needed a computer during 2-3 hours in a quiet place to sit a test online (yeah, happens, during vacation!). The staff did all they could to provide me with that, really went out of their way, and I appreciate it so much!! Other than that, the bed was comfy, the room was clean and nice smelling. Would recommend.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Not worth it

The staff are really poor, u ask for ice they don't have u ask for towels they ask u to go all the way down to get them as there r basically only two working in the whole hotel !! Breakfast is so poor and tasteless

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

perfect place for a stay in San Antonio

The bathroom has a bathtub instead of glass box shower: I prefer the latter because in the end you have a more relaxed shower when you don't care about of the water on the floor (not a drama anyway!).

The room has a good amount of space inside and the balcony is great! The bathroom is not huge but not claustrophobic like in many hotel I went before. The breakfast is really good for the price! The staff is nice and friendly. Everything looks clean and is actually clean! It's really close to the city centre. Value for money is definitely high!

• Reviewed: September 24, 2017

I would highly recommend this hotel!

I would highly recommend this hotel! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were large and comfortable. The hotel was only a couple minutes walk to the beach.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2017

Never again
    • Quadruple Room

Absolute worse hotel stay I have ever had. From the Nazi-esque staff to the Nazi-esque staff......avoid this hotel at all costs.....coming from a man who has had over 1000 hotel stays in the last 5 years.

• Reviewed: September 21, 2017

Lovely, relaxed clean and easy
    • Quadruple Room

Nothing really? Cant think of anything

Staff were amazing and very informative. Open all the time. Great air con! Was even cold at one point. Breakfast decent enough

• Reviewed: September 20, 2017

We had such a great time and loved the hotel!

We had such a great time and loved the hotel! The staff are so helpful and approachable, the hotel has a policy that if guests are noisy you can report this to reception and they will ask guests to be as quiet as possible. The location is fantastic, it is a few minutes walk from the main strip but in a quiet location. The bus station is located a few minutes away with great routes, we went to Ibiza and Santa Eulària for day trips. There is also a shop two doors down for essentials like drinks/snacks. We enjoyed the fantastic self service breakfast every morning with plenty of cereals, croissants, juices and cooked breakfast items. Highly recommended and we will be back again :)

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Like I said everything was fine I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone going to San Antonio

I liked the pool they share with the tropical but the guests at the tropical are all off there heads on Coke and pissed up at the side of the pool shouting and generally being idiots.

Brilliant staff I got everything I asked for of them . The room was brilliant and the bathroom very nice . Brilliant location and close to everything. I would definitely stay the next time we go . They also sell club tickets at a knockdown price .

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

When booking the hotel i was given a price of £390, that I...

When booking the hotel i was given a price of £390, that I would pay at the hotel when we got there. On arrival I was charged £450, which is a heck of a lot more than the original price! When questioning it,I was told it was because of the conversion rates. I'm sure that the conversion rate hasn't changed by 30% in less than 2 months. If I was given a price when I booked it, I would expect to pay that price not more! If I had know this when booking I wouldn't have come

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Enjoyed our time in ibiza and hotel orosol were fantastic.

There was nothing to complain about.

Staff were lovely and friendly. Rooms were clean,beds were comfortable and hotel was nicely placed just a short walk from the main strip.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Great hotel in SA for those who want to enjoy the nightlife but stay in a quieter hotel

Great location - close to bus station for travelling from airport/ to super clubs on disco bus/ and to other areas of the island. Close to nightlife of San Antonio without being fully emerged in it. Friendly staff- welcoming and helpful. Good size room/ baloony. Breakfast was good. Able to use luggage storage/ shower/ safety deposit box after check out so could still enjoy SA before flight.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Super quiet hotel in perfect location!

Hot options at breakfast could have been more varied, but that's just nit-picking!

The hotel is in a perfect location, literally next to the bus station in San Antonio. As soon as I checked in the staff asked me to report any loud noise as this is a 'quiet hotel' but I was really pleased to find that I was never disturbed by noise during my stay! I'd definitely stay again (if it wasn't already fully booked when I wanted to stay next year) The coffee in the morning was particularly nice, and I enjoyed the welcome gummy bears :)

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

The room was clean, and had everything that we need.

The room was clean, and had everything that we need. The staff was great and very helpful. And also the hotel is extremely close to the buss station and that makes everything much easier.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2017

A hotel way above its star rating!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast for that type of hotel. Wonderful large balcony and a large and spacious room. Great value for money!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

I loved the breakfast at the hotel, good variety and very...

The pool was only a 5-7 minute walk up the road which was fine but you couldn't even take your own bottle of water in there

I loved the breakfast at the hotel, good variety and very tasteful The staff were absolutely amazing, so friendly

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

Friendly staff, clean room - pool literally 3 minutes round...

Friendly staff, clean room - pool literally 3 minutes round the corner. We had a late flight going home so we used the baggage and shower room which were really handy. This hotel was a short walk away from the egg, which meant we were close to everything in San An but also it was away from the noise

• Reviewed: August 22, 2017

Breakfast was great :) Just what you need after a heavy...
    • Quadruple Room

Only issue is with the air conditioning. Staff did their best to make our room as cool as possible but a new air con system would be a good investment as the room would get stiflingly hot.

Breakfast was great :) Just what you need after a heavy night. The staff are super helpful and will go above and beyond for you. Location is nice as it's just off central but still close enough to pop into San An with a 10 minute stroll.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2017

Great hotel, would stay again.

We hadn't originally booked to stay at hotel orosol, but due to a cancelled flight and consequently cancelled hotel we found availability. The Staff were friendly, very informative, room was clean and breakfast was very good. If we come back to Ibiza we'd love to stay here again

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

6.0
    Fine

Noise from outside all day all night To many drug dealers in west end around hotel that the police don't care about (strange that eh )

Staff was helpful Clean and fresh

• Reviewed: August 8, 2017

Good stay for a good price

The cleanliness of the room could be better. The breakfast which starts at 8h was completely served only at 8:30.

In general the cost benefit is good. The location is good and the staff really friendly.

• Reviewed: August 7, 2017

Would stay again for convenience on short trips

Pretty terrible coffee with the breakfast! Relatively inefficient and slow-to-take-effect air con in the room. Couldn't find an English speaking news channel even though there was cable TV.

Good breakfast spread, hot & cold including eggs and croissants. Close location to waterfront, but not so close to the strip to be noisy. Decent speed of wifi. I had an enormous bathroom with my budget room! Free access included to the pool at the nearby Hotel Tropical. Helpful reception staff.

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Superb Staff.. Superb Stay

Superb Staff.. We had a flight in the early morning, they have opened breakfast counter for us at 6 AM. Whatever you want, their staff will never say No.. Awesome location and i really enjoyed my Staff.. Highly recommended..

• Reviewed: August 3, 2017

Beautiful friendly place

Staff were excellent. There was a lady working there called Patricia who just was so nice and extremely helpful. The rest of the staff were just so nice. Place was central clean and comfortable

• Reviewed: July 30, 2017

Staff is the key success of Hotel Orosol, love them and it makes the difference!

The size of the room is relatively small and the building look tired.

An older property located in the quiet but convenient side of the town. Not in front of the beach, not above the pubs and bars but they do have restaurants and convenient store downstairs. The room size is relatively very small but things are functional. Breakfast is appropriate and adequate if you don't look for a luxury buffet breakfast. The property is indeed tired but the maintenance is doing well, at last, the best is the reception and restaurant staff, it makes the big difference. And the location is not right in the heart of those noisy pubs and bars but can walk over there in 7 mins or so.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Pleasant stay.

Not a lot not to like.

The breakfast was a nice surprise. All staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. The room was very spacious. Good facilities with an excellent location.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2017

Amazing staff and stay, will return.

Staff went above and beyond to help and show us where to go and what to do in the city. Extremely friendly and welcoming, would return. Location was a 5 minute walk to the city center and 3 minutes from the main bus loop.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Lovely room in a good location. Staff were very friendly.

There was no pool in the hotel , you had to walk to another one and use theirs which me never did. The breakfast wasn't get , not much healthy options.

Very clean and nice apartments with a spacious balcony.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2017

Very nice hotel with good location and reasonable price

The location of the hotel is perfect whether you have a car or not. Bus station is in front of the hotel, from where you can go to beaches or clubs (discobus in every 30 minutes). You can walk 8-10 min and watch amazing sunset from Cafe Del Mare or Mambo. For me San Antonio is best location on the island, 10-15 min drive and you reach most of beaches or Eivissa or main clubs. Staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful (especially want to mention local guy - Jesus, he helped us too many times). Breakfast was quite good, I was surprised by the space of the room and free parking on the site was more benefit. Definitely will come back to Orosol.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

Worth staying at

Hotel was basic!

Staff made the experience at the hotel! From the cleaner to the reception staff! All were helpful, good and nothing was too much trouble

• Reviewed: July 4, 2017

Perfect stay, would stay again!

The bedrooms were much nicer and updated than the pictures! The bathroom was really big, shower was good and the staff were so helpful upon arrival they immediately suggested moving the rooms around so that when my friends arrived the following day we could all stay on the same floor which I thought was really nice. Reception also 24 hours and the location was just outside the madness but still central.

• Reviewed: June 29, 2017

Great hotel with outstanding staff

Staff extremely friendly and helpful!! They always greet you with a smile which makes you feel very welcome. At the last day the receptionist even offered to take care of my postcards which I really appreciate. There are umbrellas in the hotel which you can take to the beach free of charge-great service. WLAN free of charge everywhere. The hotel staff also takes care that it is quiet at night, so you really sleep very well without noise.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Partying in Ibiza

Internet was weak but it could be because the range in the locality was weak.

Centrally located by the beach and dining spots. Close to majority of the dance bars and clubs. True partying spot for single / travellers with group of friends. Breakfast was good. Staff was extremely friendly and made sure to make our stay comfortable. They also provide beach towels at EURO 2.50 with a deposit of EURO 10 and give free beach mats and umbrella when going to the beach. Hotel is at 300 meter walking distance from the bus station. One can reach airport in 40 minutes. There are disco buses that ply from 01:00 till 07:00 from the bus station also so the travellers do not have to worry about taking expensive taxis.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2017

Great location, fantastic staff!
    • Quadruple Room

First room had an awful sewarage smell. We didn't like to complain so slept one night there. The next day, it was no longer tolerable. We spoke to reception and were moved immediately.

Central but quiet. Rooms spacious. Breakfast was lovely. Staff were brilliant, so friendly and couldn't do enough for you.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2016

Perfect for a get away where you want to sleep and enjoy your days.
    • Suite with Private Hot Tub

Nothing... exactly what I we were hoping for

Extremely friendly staff, great location, great view from balcony... the hot tub was great on the balcony. Perfectly quiet at night for a good nights sleep. Good breakfast. Spotlessly clean rooms, cleaners were really accommodating and did a wonderful job each time they came in.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2016

Lovely helpful friendly staff

The free coffee at breakfast was gross. Bar serves nice coffee for about 1 euro though.

The staff were all super friendly and helpful! And it's right next to the bus station in San an so very handy! There's plenty of choice for breakfast. It's cheap. It's clean. It was quiet. Perfect for a basic cheap stay- loved it :)

• Reviewed: October 2, 2016

Fantastic value for money and good location for San Antonio

Slightly dated decor, however everything in good working order.

Great staff, good room size with fridge, good price and breakfast was included in our rate. Perfect location for bus station and nice balcony view. Very grateful for our complimentary room upgrade. Perfect for what we needed for this short trip.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2016

Great location and awesome staff!

I really like the location of the property - central and it's quite near to everything (beach, restaurants, bars, bus station, etc.). Friendly and helpful staff as well.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2016

Good value for the money, clean place and staff were really...

Room needed an update,as well as the bathroom. However, both were kept very clean throughout the stay. Will def book again and recommend if they renovate next year!

Good value for the money, clean place and staff were really great (all of them)! Thank you!

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

Very comfortable hotel with friendly staff and value for money, I would like to stay again!

The towels were washed but seems a little bit old.

It was the second time I stayed at this hotel during my stay in Ibiza and Formentera. The staff is very friendly, kind and available. The room is spacious with large terrace. Breakfast is with choice; especially I liked fruits, tomatoes and cooked beans. Location is very good, very close to the bus station and also to the city centre and the beach, but not noisy during the night. The beach parasol is rent free of charge. Considering all good points of this hotel, the price is reasonable and also the cancellation policy is very flexible, compared with other hotels in Ibiza, especially in high season. If I visited again San Antonio, I would like to stay here again!

• Reviewed: September 22, 2016

A PLACE to recommend for your friends

The bathroom toilet was not as clean as it should be.

staff lovely, considerate touches like free umbrellas for beach, possibility to hire beach towels (2 Euro), free wifi and access to computers, scales to way baggage, nice breakfast

• Reviewed: September 21, 2016

Staff

If you have a car, it is quite challenging to find a parking spot but if you ask at the reception for a key you can park at one of their private parking spaces which is located close to the hotel.

Staff

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Decent sized and clean room

nothing as such

Me and my sistet stayed only for 1 night, after staying for 2 nights in palaya den bossa. Rooms and decently sized and have a balcony as well. 10 minutes walking distance from the bay. Staff is good and helpful. Good choice if you travel with kids and family.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2016

Really clean and spacious hotel in ideal location.

Swimming pool off site.

Really lovely hotel, big rooms that are cleaned with clean towels everyday. Breakfast was lovely and staff couldn't have been any more helpful.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2016

Excellent value for money a very nice comfortable hotel.

Sometimes the automatic lights would not turn on as you left your room so at times you found you were walking down the stairs in the dark.

Staff were so nice and helpful. Location is brilliant for the West end, ocean beach & cafe mambo. The breakfast was really nice with a good selection, it really brought us round when we were particularly hungover one day! Reception is 24 hours which is very handy in Ibiza. Rooms are cleaned everyday. They also let you use the Internet and print of for free. All around a very pleasant stay. Brilliant value for money. Also directly opposite a delicious Mexican restaurant which I would highly recommend!

• Reviewed: September 2, 2016

Good location but not value for money
    • Suite with Private Hot Tub

I didn't think it was value for money and also you are not allowed any visitors in the room which can be a bit annoying considering I paid £1100 for 4 nights

The hot tub room is great but very small - the shower is see-through and no bath in the room!

• Reviewed: September 1, 2016

They are pretty well ready to help for their customers.

It's so shame that there is only one receptionist at the same time. We had to in a que for asking a question if we need their help.

They are pretty well ready to help for their customers.

• Reviewed: September 1, 2016

Value for money hotel & friendly stuff

The bed could have been a bit more comfortable. Might be different at bigger rooms though (I had a room with one single bed).

A value for money hotel. Next to the bus station (which is a big benefit) & quiet during the night (despite the party people in the area). The stuff is very friendly, the breakfast complete and the room was clean every day. Totally recommended for solo travellers, families & couples.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

Very good value for money

No on sight swimming pool. The breakfast was pretty poor.

Staff friendly and generally attentive, rooms clean, shower room clean, relatively central.

• Reviewed: August 30, 2016

Good value for money . Just what you need for a short stay in Ibiza. Would stay here again !

The fact there was no pool directly for Orosol residents.

Grand and central location. Friendly and helpful staff. Tidy and clean , clean towels every day. Very quiet for when sleeping.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2016

Brilliant for my first time abroad!
    • Two Connecting Double Rooms

I have no negative points about my stay here!

I loved the layout of the connecting double room we had. The beds were so comfortable and the lounge area was very spacious. The room was extremely accommodating for the four of us that stayed there, with so much space for clothes and other items. The housekeeping ladies that we saw sometimes in the morning were very nice and would always greet us. The staff downstairs at reception were also lovely and very helpful when we needed it. The breakfast buffet was lovely with a nice selection of foods and drinks. The whole hotel was extremely clean and everything was completely efficient. We enjoyed our stay very much and would come back again in a heartbeat!

• Reviewed: August 26, 2016

Good part of San Antonio

Possibility to have omelettes or fried eggs for breakfast.

The location is great, 5 mn walk to the heart of San Antonio centre; the staff members are very friendly and welcoming;

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

Totally worth the price! Don't go there if you want drunk people running around. It's not for part

You can't have guests in your room but this was common at all hotels there. Parking was a pain to find in the evenings.

Very close to the buses to all the clubs. Very quick walk to the beach. You can see them from the balcony in your room. Also great value. Not a party hotel, but I can tell you that you REALLY cannot party from 8am after the clubs and messing around on the beach. The hotel sells discounts on tickets as well and they are good discounts.

• Reviewed: August 22, 2016

Best way to spend holiday in Ibiza
    • Quadruple Room

The staff was too kind to explain us everything qnd to help in any situation, best location near central bus station, very comfortable rooms, good breakfast

• Reviewed: August 21, 2016

Nice hotel
    • Suite with Private Hot Tub

Just what I wanted. I had a suite on the top floor with a hot tub on the balcony, perfect for watching the sunrise. Good quality fixtures and fittings. Woukd definitely stay there again

• Reviewed: August 21, 2016

Very very good!

Huge bed and very spacious rooms. All very clean and the staff very friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone and would definitely use again when visiting San Antonio!

• Reviewed: August 18, 2016

Very good choice

It's not that it is signifiant, but there was a period between 5pm to 8pm when the wifi was deadly slow. Considering that we stayed only 3 nights, probably was just a temporarly issue.

The hotel offers all that a regular person need, nothing more, nothing less. Everything was clean, the staff was more than friendly and the breakfast was just OK.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2016

Not the worst but not the best

The lack of facilities, no swimming pool or restaurant.

The staff were very accommodating and tried their best to help you whenever they could. The location was central to beach, nightclubs, almost everything. Less than 5 minute walk from bus station which has bus to airport for €4 much cheaper than unreliable transport that fail to show up.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2016

Perfect hotel for people who want to enjoy a perfectly located hotel with perfect staff
    • Quadruple Room

The breakfast was very good but after some time a bit boring to have the same.maybe some small changes would be welcome

Helpful and friendly staff.very good locatiion.The hotel provides sun umbrellas and opportunity for those whose flights are late to use the shower room.Bus station is very close.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2016

Fantastic value. Would definitely stay again!

Nothing at all!

The hotel was great value especially as breakfast was included. The staff were very friendly and helpful and were well prepared with lots of information. Great to have free umbrellas to borrow and the double shower room if needed once you've checked out.

Browse Hotel Orosol Traveler Photo Gallery