Reviews of Seaside Palm Beach 5 stars

Avenida del Oasis, s/n, 35100 Maspalomas, Spain

#6 of 115 hotels in Maspalomas

Good arrangement, beautiful territory, purely, comfortably, big numbers, excellent kitchen, attentive personnel. Special words of gratitude to waiters of Santiago and Mariye!

The experience was very pleasant and would return again. We enjoyed the variety of meals served on the terrace, the cleanliness of the facility and the attentive attendants at the pool. The staff was courteous, friendly and professional.Thank you for a wonderful holiday.

• Twin Room for Single Use

I holiday at Palm Beach twice a year. Usually a short break in the winter ( two/ three nights) with only me or my partner and in the summertime with my family. This resort meets all my needs. In the winter I recharge, sun, swim, gym, yoga, spa and amazing food and service in a beautiful very well run resort. In the summer I have wonderful family time swimming together, at breakfast & supper with the children also enjoying the kids club, private pool and jacuzzi, play area & activity’s. This offers us parents hours a day free from the children to enjoy the gym and spa... we truly have wonderful moments together there and I hope to afford to continue to come in this way every year knowing that my children will have lovely memories of our times together there too... As a Parent who works hard to find a very special place to have the moments with there family that they all deserve, this I’m very thankful for. I highly recommend Robert the masseuse in the Spa.. if you work hard with muscular problems he is the Man to sort them out for good.. I also Very much like to thank the staff & cliental. Everyone is very well dressed for dinner, they have manners and are calm and polite. They don’t go there to get drunk and make noise they go there to rest and recharge. Palm Beach! Don’t change a thing, continue to give the love and dedication you do. Thank You very very much...... Ten Stars

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

The friendliness of the staff, the absolute quality and selection of the food, a great cocktail bar with a lovely ambience, the bedrooms are excellent and the location is just totally perfect.

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

The rooms were a great size, however investment should be made in double glazing the patio doors. It was very noisy, particularly for those whose rooms situated close to the restaurant area. It is useful to know that the kitchen stations are based outside, and that breakfast preparations start at 5.30am! There was also a loud speaker system used between 3pm through to 4pm which everyone can hear throughout the hotel. Perhaps lowering the volume would be a good idea, particularly if you enjoy an afternoon nap 😴

The staff were very helpful at all times. The food was wonderful, catering for all tastes.

We are in our early 50’s, most people seemed to be in their 70’s. That is ok but activities understandably wasn’t really geared towards our age bracket. Also didn’t like the fact that the sauna was nude only - would have been better if there was an hour or two where there was a non-nude time available - that would be an easy thing to do.

Buffet breakfast was unbelievably good - actually it was amazing. Service from staff was also great- they really go out of their way to provide fantastic service

Everyone at the hotel went out of their way to make us comfortable and welcome. The food was fabulous and the location, a three minute walk from the sea, set in beautiful gardens was excellent. All we could wish for and more. Special mention to Octavio on reception who helped us deal with a family crisis with exceptional kindness. We will definitely return.

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

We would have preferred one large mattress instead of two small ones in our bed.

Excellent food. Extremely friendly, professional, helpful and attentive personnel. Nice sauna. Enough space at the pool. Comfortable room. Very good and varied live music at dinner.

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

everything in the room the room is very poor for a 5 start resort,the pillow,blanket bed is just low class cheap stuff,very uncomfortable,I couldn't sleep well during whole stay although the staff were friendly and nice,but it doesn't help

restaurant manager is very nice professional man,he take care all the customer with great attitude! breakfast is great ! lots of programs during the holiday.

November isn’t the right month to go to Gran Canaria with children. The swimming pool for children was under refurbishment because we were the only couple with a baby . (Everyone else was over 60)

The hotel offers everything that you need for a comfortable stay. It is owned by a German company or at least with German approach that guarantees efficiency The half board was great value for money

The hotel is mainly used by older people. They appear unable to provide a double bed. The nearest they can get is to push thew single beds together and add a thin topper.

The breakfast is the best we have found for any hotel. The spacious gardens and proximity to the beach are major benefits.

My wife is vegetarian and the labelling of veggie food was poor. On the “Al a Carte” evenings the veggie choices were very limited. It did not have the range I would have expected.

Breakfast was excellent and Dinner was good to Excellent; in general the staff were great although I did get one searly waitress on one evening. We loved the beach which really was only 200 meters away. I would go back if we wanted to come back to Maspolamas.

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

Beds could have been more comfy in this price range, they seem quite dated so is the room locking system with magnetic cards that must be kept separate from mobile phones and magnetic moneyclip. WiFi is simple and straightforward to connect to and covers the whole area but has very low capacity and gave very slow connections during our stay.

We received excellent service from all staff and the restaurant served really tasty and well prepared food. The hotel area has a lot to offer and provides all possible services for a easy going vacation. All staff is very customer focused and fulfils any request with a smile. Halfboard is strongly recommended as it provides great variation during the stay and indeed great value for money. Housekeeping is professional and cleaning is thorough - room is spotless every day and fresh fruit and water replenished daily.

We felt the smoking policy is somewhat outdated. I felt the policy was more geared towards smokers than non-smokers, where the trend is to go the other way around. smoking is allowed on all terraces (restaurant, bar, pool). there are non-smoking area's but these are generally not in the best places.

The room was comfortable and clean. The bedroom is separated from the corridor by 2 doors, which keeps out any noises. The food and the service are very good. The beach and the dunes are just 100m away. A nice (though fairly short) boulevard with some good restaurants and shops is close by. This hotel is perfect if you are looking for a relaxing holiday and enjoy quality in service.

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool View for Single Use

One staff member..I will not name him, but I will take it that everyone has a bad day and maybe that day he was having one- Some days my room took quite long to clean but given that its a big hotel,im assuming it took some time for them to get to my room.

Firstly the staff, how can i thank the wonderful people enough who made my stay so pleasant.Really a big thank you, from the moment i walked in I felt totally welcome. From the managers to the staff at reception David Filip Laura Mirco the Managers who I apologise, but never got the names of, but blond white hair polish man and the lovely kind i believe spanish man who helped change my room when i needed to extend my stay And the GM woman who allowed me access to the hotel to photograph.The experience was perfect, not to mention the blonde girl with long nails! Personable,kind, and just wonderful humans. The spanish flamboyant man at the pool bar the staff at the pool Thank you.This is really a great testament to the GM who clearly has chosen a staff that feel like a family,im thank full to you all. The Hotel design is also very 70s and stylish.

The a la carte restaurant for dinner was somewhat inexplicably pricey, probably because the hotel was dominated by elderly groups with vacation packages, so we did feel that it was much better value for money to go outside the hotel’s premises.

The landscaping of the pool, dining and lobby were impressive. The rooms were kept impeccably clean, and would recommend the ones with a view onto the pool (a touch bigger and brighter). We enjoyed the small touches: free daily supply of water and fruit, afternoon chocolates. The breakfast is well deserving of a special mention, with a wide variety of fresh fruit, natural juices, pastries, decent coffee, and a vast choice for a continental breakfast. The hotel is conveniently located just a short stroll away from the beautiful Lighthouse boulevard.

Not having makeup removal disks and cotton swabs was a bit surprising for a 5 star hotel. Also, they do not lend irons to customers and the laundry service has a 48 hour delivery time (and does not do Sundays), so if you want your dress ironed for the evening you need to think ahead.

The hotel is spotless and the upkeep is impressive. The breakfast is really good and food quality in general is very good compared to other large hotels. We loved the proximity to the beach.

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

apart from above everything was superb.

the evening dinner on 4 of the nights was ala carte menu with specific set menu,very little choice meaning we had to eat out on these occasions,this was disappointing and costly.

Going home :(

One of the best Hotels I have stayed in. The food was outstanding along with the staff, so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. We went for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and were greeted with rose petals on our bed and a bottle of champagne. A lovely touch and start to our holidays. Its also a super location, great for walks along the beach.

Limited outdoor dining facilities for non smokers. The hotel could review the number of clients who are non smokers and perhaps allocate a larger dining space. Obviously we are aware of the legal issues but smokers were dotted in and around non smokers making it uncomfortable while dining. This was brought to the attention of the management during our stay. As a frequent visitor to hotel accommodation in Melonares we felt the hotel was a lot more expensive.

Sauna only open from 4 pm would be nice to have an early morning steam

Fantastic Level of service and standard of food Can't recommend it enough I go there every 6 weeks 😀😀

The families with young children and babies causing disruption in the restaurant areas and the constant crying babies walked through adult quiet zones

Very attentive staff, good selection of food and restaurants, an overall well run hotel

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

Air Condition was a bit noisy and didn't function for the 24 hrs.

Very helpful and friendly staff. Great facilities with good food variety and excellent quality. Very near the fabulous beach and shopping area - designer shops.

Nothing. Just to write something, the lack of a clothes-horse and an iron for clothes.

Great structure, great location, excellent services and courtesy of the employees focused very much on the guest wellness. High professional linty of hostes and directors. . Particular mention is for the excellent breakfast and the quality of the half board, in comparation with the price.

We had plans to eat at the hotel restaurant but the dress code prevented it, which I thought was a bit stuffy (required both long pants and close toed shoes). I mistakenly tried to check in completely in Spanish and didn't understand that the 10euro dinner promotion the man at the front desk was asking us about had a dress code. When I called down later, after realizing the dress code in the literature, I asked to take the dinner charge off my bill because we wouldn't be dining at the restaurant. He was a bit stroppy about it, though he did take it off the bill in the end. The design of the bathroom also meant the floor was continuously wet. The room did not vent well either as the AC turned off when we left the room and if any of windows/sliding doors were open.

The breakfast was incredible - fresh juices, fantastic fruit, lots of outdoor tables to sit at. The room itself was spacious and clean.

some manager old lady didnt talk to us in the breakfast/dinner time.. she only talked to the german people there..but the others were super cool

very nice place with friendly people, most of the people were a bit old for us but overall is a cool place to be

SINCE HOTEL HAS A CERTAIN AGE AND ALTHOUGH REDONE AND REFURBISHED YOU CAN SEE SOME USE. TILES IN THE POOL COME OFF AND MANY OF THE TILES ON THE FLOOR IN THE BIG POOL AREA ARE QUITE USED. SINCE WE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE AIR CONDITIONER (WATER IN THE CLOSET) WE HAD TO CHANGE THE ROOM 2 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING. THE DIRECTORS APOLOGIZED MORE THAN ONCE, GAVE US ON THAT EVENING ALL FREE DRINKS DURING LUNCH AND THE DAY AFTER A BOTTLE OF CAVA ACCOMPANIED BY STRAWBERRIES. NICE GESTURE FOR THE PROBLEMS WE ENCOUNTERED. SOME OF OUR CLOTHES HAD TO BE CLEANED OF WHICH THEY ALSO TOOK CARE OF.

GREAT LOCATION, WELL TRAINED AND FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT FOOD QUALITY, BBQ AS WELL A LA CARTE. THE KIWI SHOP IS A VERY COSY PLACE TO SHOP WITH VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPERIENCED OWNER.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

the tea could be better their is irish tea which would be nice. i found the birds a bit uncomfortable while we eat flying onto tables and sniffing around bread storage area.

The worst thing is Booking.com fault not really the hotels , But things need to change , my holiday cost me a lot more because as you offer the option to pay you or the hotel on arrival , but what you don't tell the customer is when you pay on arrival you can only pay in euros and with the exchange rate the hotel cost me nearly £200 ponds more !!!!! Why should I have to pay that ?

Nearly everything , it's just a good old fashioned hotel , our room was not the best , they would of moved us but the hotel was full !

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

Leaving to go home.

The room was beautiful, quiet, very comfortable, good bathroom and plenty of TV channels. The BBQ is excellent, best I've had ever, love the pools and sauna area. Special mention to Stephan, yoga, water aerobics, great guy and made me feel very at home.

I still felt that the pools were cold... There was description on the website that it was heated pools which is what sold me most. I was dissapointed that the pools close early around 7:30/8pm and same for the sauna between 4-8pm? I enjoy an evening swim and sauna so that was a shame - I'm sure you have your reasons why this is but perhaps you could bear it in mind for future guests. When we arrived for breakfast (first time) it was unclear whether we had to wait to be seated and give you our room number? We stood around waiting for someone tomassist. Then we took a seat and we made our own coffee from the machine. Which is fine, but then we saw staff and customers making coffee, which is it? Either it should be one or the othet it felt a bit unorganised. One last thing that really annoyed us was that my partner was told to not wear a vest... we thought it would be ok for breakfast. ESPESIALLY the fact that there was old mem Sitting there in their breifs abd offensive looking shorts, people in their dressing gowns literally rolled out of bed, jon and I were smart, colourful with our vests for breaky, I think It is such a silly rule for a warm country to not allow a vest for breakfast... dinner I understand. Also no tea and coffee in rooms! I dont want to have to ring and ask for a coffee to my room. I Do like to do things myself too. Other than the negative points, everything else was great- the room Was good the food was grear the breakfast had good vatiety. The sunbeds were very comfortable but for me it never felt five star. Also this is not ur fault but some of your guesrs were so stuck up - rude - looked down on others and did not say thank you when holding doors or letting them pass

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

Canaries wines were sold in the restaurants at London prices

I felt like a valued customer. Every one of our requests or problems was promptly attended to.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

Organisation of dinner every evening : too many people at the same time , and at the same place, i.e. not enough other restaurants (for example no exotic cooking) available within the hotel.

Location in Maspalomas is excellent , close to the best beaches of the island Quality of food is outstanding

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

The quality of the staff service went above and beyond the call of duty absolute excellence. Without doubt the best stay in a hotel on holiday we have ever had

Didn't feel it was 5 star. Even simple things like shower gel where only one small tube was meant to be enough for 2 people showering twice a day. Bed sheets should have been changed at least twice during the week and weren't. Room and bathroom smaller than expected for price. Probably £50 per night overpriced for what it was. Sells on excellent location rather than high quality of hotel.

Very good choice of breakfast, both hot and cold, and with plenty of fruit. Comfortable bed Evening barbecue nice but very expensive for what it was at over £50 per head before drinks.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

The room was quiet and very comfortable, but the bathroom was cold.

I like the hotel very much - that's why this was my 4th stay. The staff are courteous and efficient and the food is very good. I like the heated saltwater pool.

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View for Single Use

- I've booked a room with sea view. A very rude guy at the reception told me that this was not possible. I've showed the agreement. He told me that Booking.com made a mistake. When I told him that this was not my problem, he answered: "It's certainly not our problem". When I asked to talk to the general manager, things were ok within a minute, and I've received the right room... (this kind of welcome immediately gives a customer the feeling that he is only a number. The difference with hotel Bohemia Suites & Spa cannot be bigger. There I was treated as a real guest, a family member, somebody important. Staff, please go and see to learn). - Cleaning of the room took only 5 minutes. Nothing more than a quick change of towels. Poor work! - Room service: Almost 1 hour waiting time! - Pool bar: Almost 1 hour waiting time! - Pool seats war in the morning. People are dropping their towels on the seats and disappear for the rest of the day. - Waiting time in the restaurant (evening) can take more than 1 hour. Sometimes they serve bread, sometimes they forget. Sometimes your meal arrives but they forgot the wine, ... - There are more than enough team members and staff at the hotel, but the management fails to make things happen in a "customer delight" way. A lot of waiters, cleaning people and assistants are running around as chickens without heads, without any coaching of their superiors. I can be wrong, but this is what I have observed. - The hotel was looking as a service hospital for old, arrogant and unmannered Germans. I even witnessed an old German female stealing a toast from an English couple, instead of waiting in the line to put her toast in the toaster! Really happened. I was shocked about this lack of basic decency! (The German people I know in Berlin are so much nicer!).

- Lelianne (Dutch management assistant restaurant) was great. She made my stay bearable. Thanks Lelianne! - The hotel has great potential, but a lot of improvements are needed to attract customers who could/will return after one visit.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

Nothing much. A/c could have been better but that's being really picky.

Attention to detail -free daily paper and water every day. Fruit bowl on arrival. Superb breakfast and imaginative evening meals. Quiet area with pool where under 14s not allowed.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

To add someting here, the speed of the wifi in the gardens/pools was sometimes exasperating, something that could be expected given its size.

Ultra friendly and professional personnel, even by Canarias ´standards. Excellent location, near numerous bars, restaurants and shopping malls. A dream vacation that will certainly be repeated.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

Breakfast in terrace it was a fight with pidgeons very unhygenic, developed a tummy bug which we then found out a lot of people in the hotel had it, when we told reception, they didn't seem concerned even though we were very sick. Dirty carpet in the bedroom, No way this hotel 5 star rating.

The location was excellent and warm swimming pool.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

Nothing at all.

High standard of customer care focus at every level throughout the hotel. Superb location of the hotel. Wonderful facilities in the hotel complex.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

We stayed for 8 nights in two deluxe rooms. Air-conditioning did not work properly in either room. Heavy air and high humidity during the evenings and nights. Strong smell of mildew in one room. The smell got a bit better after maintenance changed filters. In the end, we kept the terrace doors wide open to be able to sleep - even if we had to bear with the outside noice then. Ear-plugs helped! From the beginning, we had continuous problems with our key cards. They were set to work in both rooms, but stopped working ad hoc. When one faulty card was re-activated, the result was that the other cards stopped functioning. This was a great annoyance, since our rooms were on the 6th floor and we had to visit the reception 3-4 times a day. We did NOT keep the cards close to any mobiles, but we felt that the personnel did not believe us - even on the 7th day of our stay! One evening our son got a piece of glass in his starter. By pure luck he only chewed on it. We all had the same starter. The staff was of course alarmed and apologised and asked if he wanted a new starter. Also the restaurant manager came and apologised. But no compensation was offered - not even the new soda our son ordered since he had rinsed his mouth with the last of his first one. The equipment for the leisure acivities are in a very bad condition; the dart board, the shuffle board and the football. The booking scheme for the tennis is not trustworthy. We had 45 mins booked each day, but on two occasions the court was occupied by others claiming that reception had booked 45+45 mins for them. The reception in turn claimed that it is the guests themselves that sign the bookings - and they won't let the gusets use their tip-ex... So, who does? My husband realised he needed his shirt pressed for the New Year Gala Dinner, but that was impossible to have done the same day. And the hotel could not facilitate and iron and board for him. In conclusion; we are surprised that this can be a 5-star hotel.

Wide breakfast selection. Professional cleaning and turn-down service.

The room location. I should have had a room that looks onto the hotel entrance. I was given a room that looks onto the terrace where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served and it gets noisy and also with the loud music. I accepted the room in spite of this as it was already late when I got to the hotel and I was exhausted from 24hours travelling. The worst experience was my request for a late check-out that I was promised would be no problem during registration was not only declined but unceremoniously treated to with disgust when I inquired the day before check-out and the day of checking out. During payment, my cards were experiencing some issues but finally resolved and successful payment made, during which the young girl was making faces and not helping while the older man was like a bouncer ready to boot me out and not offering any words of encouragement when I was having problems with their wireless Interac electronic payment equipment. There was no pleasant response after making payment and I felt it was only a business transaction and it is over between us. Nothing said to me after payment and I collected all the slips of paper that the machine spit out during the refusals. Their machine does not do flash payment or my card did not work. I felt deflated upon leaving and since there were no suggestions how I could spend the next 9 hours before my flight I grabbed my bags and inquired about a taxi. The young girl I mentioned earlier was happy to get one for me. I felt again that I was not welcome to their property. I had not had one bad experience during the entire stay except for one day when the room was not tidied and fresh towels provided. I thought this is not right or maybe this is their culture.

Check-in was friendly. Bellhop took care of my bags to the room. Accepted invitation to a glass of wine. So far so good. Loved the attention, service and choices at breakfast and dinner. The kitchen staff and waiters are friendly.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool View for Single Use

Pitty that beach chair rental is not included for a hotel of such a level

Setting (proximity to beach, pools in big palm tree garden) , Room size, Design, Service, walking distance to beachwalk with plenty of restaurants, shops etc

• Reviewed: 7 December 2016

4 occasions of cracked cups + if drinks were a little more reasonable then more people would stay at their bar hence better atmosphere.

Cleanliness, staff and food

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

The breakfast buffet is covered in flies , they have platters of food uncovered such as cheese, meats, yogurts, fresh & dried fruit & cereals all exposed! We had to be extremely careful to eat only the cooked breakfast ! Also as there was no blinds or net curtains we had to keep the heavy curtains drawn in our bedroom all the time as we were on a low level floor everyone passing by our room could see in .

The staff & their willingness to take care of guests & also the location.

• Reviewed: 30 October 2016

We had a double bed but they only seemed to have single quilts. The last time we visited we asked made this point but they did not seem to take note.

Great breakfast. Convenient location right on the beach. Spacious grounds and lots of facilities

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

Romm decor a little dated - rather 2000's.

General standard of excellence. Friendly staff, comfortable room. Could do with some style updating. Very good Spa treatments- excellent massage and facial.

• Suite

Food was really good and staff were all so friendly and professional. Loved the adult only pool (salt water) and the location is incredible. Our cleaning lady (thank you, Monica!) was so nice and really good.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Suite

We had a jnr suite I moved to a master suite as I the jnr did not suit it was very small The master suite was fine

The staff were excellent polite and helpful at all times

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

N/a

Everything was excellent. Staff are soooo friendly, I loved the fact that they turned up as a surprise on my daughters birthday with a cake. Goes to show they have an eye for details, good on them. This is an actual 5 star, by quality

• Reviewed: 29 August 2016

Leaving

Service was excellent, all the staff were more than helpful. Food was excellent. Facilities particularly the pools are well run. No irritating or antisocial guests!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

- Service is flawless, the staff is very friendly and helpful - The huge variety of food; fresh juices, omelettes, gorgeous bakery at breakfasts and multinational cuisine at dinners - Beautiful territory, though rather small - Activities like yoga and pool aerobic - We found the service at the pool area really cool, they do everything for you and you don't have to bother about towels or anything - The pool with sea water and jacuzzi and massage bubbles - The library with a printer, quiet place to do work or study - Free wi-fi at the whole territory - The bus station and shopping area are in 5 min walk from the hotel - SPA-center is very cozy, masseurs are truly professional

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

It was our second stay at Seaside Palm Beach. Five stars service, gurmet dishes, 4 times barbeque days during 9 night stay. For our poimt of view the best place for stayng on Mapslomas/Meloneras. Recomended

• Reviewed: 3 August 2016

No complaints- all went very well. Very enjoyable holiday.

Staff was extremely accommodative, friendly, and very eager to please. Very professional too. Language was never a problem (English spoken by everyone), location is great (few steps from beach and dunes), very close to shopping too. Facilities are excellent, and grounds are beautiful.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Twin Room with Sea or pool View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Cant believe a 5* does not offer an iron! (Only paid launderette). Old fashion rules regarding mens dresswear for dining - ie no shorts allowed, despite dining on a terrace! Women and kids can dress how they feel.....not comprehendable

Staff excellent, food amazing, location great, facilities very good

• Reviewed: 23 July 2016

• Twin Room with Sea or pool View (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Services, in the sense that they don't go the extra mile like other 5 stars hotels do, I.e. For any special request you would get always the standard, anything to accommodate your own needs wouldn't be possible - management very inflexible and narrow minded. Very German oriented so you don't actually feel the Spanish atmosphere at all.

Non managerial Staff, quite good location, good breakfast

• Reviewed: 16 July 2016

we asked for some towels near the pool around 6:30pm one evening and we were responded very rude that they don't have any left... but except that, everything was flawless. we had to pay for drinks (water included)

super friendly staff, most of the time. there's too much food... and it's amazing food. we got only breakfast and dinner... but because we traveled from London, we couldn't eat anything during lunch... way too hot... so we were ok with breakfast and dinner.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

One day some early mornig construction work took place. The grinding noise at 08:00 to 10:00 was rather irritating and not needed. Do this work somewere inside, not in the open!

Quietness and super service

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

Nothing springs to mind

A lovely little playground, 2 kids pools and very close proximity to the beach make this a great place to take a young family. Friendly service and great food makes for a very relaxing stay without worrying about going to find a restaurant. A good mix of nationalities too.

• Twin Room for Single Use

A really luxury hotel, very friendly and helpful personnel, very clean, good breakfast, excellent location. Good price for the services offered.

Chef doing breakfast could smile more

Lovely and quiet . Area for breakfast quiet cold . When serving tea always bring milk

Dated decor

Fantastic staff and service

Building works we're going on next door to the property and we were not notified prior

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

Amazing food being breakfast, lunch and dinner. The hotel may not suit everyone, the design is very particular but amazing location

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool View for Single Use

Loved the staff . David and Suzanna at Reception particularly helpful . Staff all very friendly Lovely pools , good yoga and aqua classes

• Twin Room for Single Use

Some of the german tourists

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

Waiting list fo some dinners !

• Twin Room with Sea or Pool Views

Lobster bbq on the evening we arrived.

The hotel is worth five stars Very good beds Very much variation for breakfast Like the variation between bbq and a la carte menu

• Superior Twin Room with Sea or Pool View

The decor. The food. The atmosphere/ ambience there. The tiny bathroom..

The location. The swimming pool. The Spanish staff.

The hotel is excellent, the food superb, and the staff always very helpful and friendly!

Bedroom decor is tired and bathrooms are tiny.

The adult only heated outdoor pools are wonderful.

Slowness of service , no double bed , just twin beds pushed together , Small bedroom TV .

Location and swimming pool

2 Single beds pushed together

Pool and abundance of sun beds