Reviews of Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo 4 stars

Urbanización San Marcial del Rubicón, 35570 Playa Blanca, Spain

#75 of 258 hotels in Playa Blanca

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Excellent hotel and staff, extreme satisfying holiday.
    • Family Double Room

Nothing negative to speak of.

Friendly and very helpful staff. Rooms were side sea view which were very quiet at night with very comfortable beds. Large and varied options for breakfast and dinner. Excellent hotel.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

The staff from start to finish were excellent.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

The only thing that really let it down was the food. The quality all around was a bit poor and little improvements could make a big difference. None of the desserts were homemade which really let things down and the quality of the pre made stuff was really poor.

The staff from start to finish were excellent. In particular in the restaurant, where they managed very efficiently to get everyone seated and served with little hassle and with a smile that made you feel very welcome. The hotel itself, although not super modern, was good quality. The pool area was really nice, plenty of space to relax. Our room was great, probably bigger than we needed and really comfortable. The location is good if you’re looking to stay a little bit out of the way with easy access to ports and the amazing beaches of papagayo.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Comfortable and beautiful views to the islands.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

The entertainment. There are some very talented entertainers in Playa Blanca, especially in the bars. I'm sure if approached, they would be happy to work in the hotel.

The bedroom was comfortable, the staff very pleasant and helpful.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Fantastic staff , beautiful energy and vibe throughout complex

Exceptional willingness to facilitate requests Opened dining hall and provided a buffet salad for our late arrival - we were massively impressed as there were only 6 of us and yet the service was still provided !

Amazing 3 days stay in this hotel, on arrival we were asked...

Amazing 3 days stay in this hotel, on arrival we were asked if we would like water and the receptionist was very professional offering us an upgarde on a sea view and all inclusive, it was definatley worth the upgrade. The food was amazing and alot of choice, pool area was nice and clean and plenty of sun beds for all, the gym was great as it is fully equipped with good equipment and water supplied to drink. The entertainment was great, especially the Abba show :) The room was spacious and the beds were super comfy. Everything was just perfect and I would definatley come back. Thank you again to all the friendly staff there who went out their way to make our stay excellent.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Ok
    • Twin Room (3 Adults)

Food choices at dinner could have been so much better and on arrival we should have been shown family room and privilege lounge before we were sold the upgrade

Pool facilities excellent and restaurant manager lovely

Amazing! And magical..and gorgeous friendly staff.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

I wish I had a clothes drier but I didn't ask for one.

I loved the hotel in the most beautiful location. The staff are so lovely and helpful. My room with a view was just stunning. The room was very comfortable and got me anything I needed. I would not hesitate to book here again. We loved the quiet area of the hotel and enjoyed walking up to the Marina. Just amazing views wherever I looked. I would definitely book here again.

Very nice reception area.

WiFi was rubbish. The room cleaning was basic - bin emptied and bed made. No tidying or actual cleaning evident. Stupid rule that men have to wear long trousers for dinner, but women could wear whatever they like.

Very nice reception area. Pool area was lovely. Big spacious bedroom room - we had room 322 on the ground floor, facing the pool. The bed was very comfortable! One of the best! Air con provided. Mini fridge in room as well. This had recently been renovated and was bright and modern. Plenty of choice at the restaurant. You won’t go hungry. Location good. Walk to the Rubicon Marina in 20 mins, or a short drive to Papagayo beaches. Free parking outside the hotel. A big HyperDino 2 mins walk away.

Great experience

Sometimes the food choices could have been better. With better explanations of what they actually were. For example, what kind of meat was in a particular dish.

The whole hotel experience was great especially the staff who were all very helpful and pleasant.

Great Hotel with great facilities.

The Mirador was fantastic. My Wife and I stayed there for 2 nights in April. The friendly Staff, Accommodation, Food and all facilities were to a high standard. The Buffet Breakfasts and Dinners were hugely varied in what was on offer. We will certainly return.

Lovely friendly hotel, excellent views, lovely shows.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

The rooms were very slightly dated, but are being upgraded. The pool was absolutely excellent. This was our 40th Wedding Anniversary and the hotel sent us a bottle of bubbly to our room, which was very much appreciated. We had a sea view room which had stunning views.

I have stayed there many times and it gets better with each visit - all the staff are courteous and

I had to perform difficult contortions to get in and out of the bath! Contemporary shower not easy to use.

The rooms are being modernised and I was fortunate to have one of the first ones. Contemporary bed-side reading light. Recessed flat screen TV - large. Bright clean decor.

this is not a 4* hotel
    • Family Double Room

The hotel seems to have expanded over the road - so the pictures are not what the rooms are like. The arial vie does now even show the part of the hotel I got placed in. It feals like I paid 4* price to stay in a 3* hotel over the road. The hot water would only provide a 4 min shower, I was unable to bath. The staff took 3hrs and 3 times of asking to provide an iron to my room dispite the listing saying the room had one. The room alsk had no minibar dispite the listing saying one was provides.

smooth checkout process

A lovely holiday soaking up the sun with my son a clean comfortable room and helpful staff.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Complimentary coffee was available in the room on arrival but then I was told I had to pay 5 Euros for a pack of 10 if I wanted more. I was only there for another 4 mornings needing 1 coffee per morning I don’t have a machine at home why would I buy 10?! Being able to sit and have a coffee and read my book before getting up and out is the perfect way to start a day but my last four days I had to get up and go to the canteen to be able to have coffee (which you are not allowed to take to your room) Also being woken early 7am each morning by a really loud creeking door opening then hearing the sides being knocked above whilst being cleaned/swept

Room was lovely, pool was lovely staff helpful and friendly

Perfect for families and couples as they have separate pool areas.
    • Family Double Room (3 Adults)

Nothing. It was all great

They catered for us perfectly. My granddaughter is coeliac and they made sure she had fresh made bread and crepes for breakfast as well as a great choice for dinner.

Very enjoyable stay
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Only very minor criticism was the room towels being removed and not replaced on a couple of days.

The room and the view. More importantly the people were great.

Enjoyed the stay very much,will go again..

On the website there was no mention of having to wear trousers for dinner.When we got there, it was written on our information sheet that trousers must be worn at dinner...had we have come in July/August i would'nt have even brought trousers with me. I have no problem with wearing trousers for dinner,in fact i think its good....But need to be informed when reading about the place, before booking...

The staff,all of the staff were friendly,helpful and made our stay most enjoyable..

It disappointing as this was supposed to be the highlight of our trip to Lanzarote.

Keycards didnt work twice and air conditiioninv broken. Furniture damaged- not what I’d regard as 4 star - had to change room and no one helped us with our luggage which had been unpacked. . V frustrating - not much nearby if you do nt have a car. Variable entertainment. Saturday evening was dire!! Most people left and went to bed. Next evening was lovely- a violinist with backing tracks. Expensive compared to other AI hotels I’ve stayed in but hotel must be operating on a tight budget.

Lovely views. Variable food. Heated pools. Good selection of AI drinks.

Great value hotel.

Having to leave.

Our room was comfortable and we'll placed re the pool. Variety of buffet food excellent. Great location in a quiet part of town. Useful shuttle service to the beach. The Booking .com price great value.

Very enjoyable

Room décor was a little dated and not as smart as the rest of the hotel. The bathroom was a little dated and could do with a refurbishment. One side of the hotel gets the sun, the other side doesn't, not that this can be changed.

Bed comfortable. Pool area great and very clean.

Wouldn’t recommend.

The room was run down and old. We were ‘upgraded’ to a family room which meant that we had to put up with the noise of children. We went all-inclusive which we regretted the drinks included were cheap and the food was gross. Food is buffet style so gets dry under the heat lamps. Food either lacked flavour or was inedible due to being salty. Both myself and my partner had an upset stomach at least twice during our week stay. Heated pool is not really warm so you’d only want to go in it on a hot day anyway. Hotel is quite far away from the town and restaurants so unless you want to get a bus or walk for half an hour you’re stuck with their rubbish food. Really amazed that other people have given good reviews!

The staff were friendly but it didn’t make up for our poor experience.

we had a very nice holiday in the mirador hotel.
    • Family Double Room

internet in apartment did not work.

we enjoyed our stay, would have preferred self catering only, and will visit again if this option is available. lovely location. staff were very helpful, disappointed with no internet in apartment , but overall excellent.

A nice hotel with good food and with helpful, friendly staff.
    • Family Double Room

As the weather turned colder on the week we were there, the room we had had no direct sunlight during the day so the room got cold. There was air conditioning in the room but no way of heating. The hotel location meant quite a walk to places of interest.

There was a large choice of food for the Buffet Breakfast and Evening meal. The staff were friendly and helpful even offering us access to a room after we had checked out and waiting for our transport to the Airport.

Good winter break in Lanzarote.

The meals could have been more imaginative. Not a great fan of buffet style, but in some cases dishes were not kept hot enough and the queues for certain dishes were off-putting.

This hotel turned out to be a good choice for a week's break in Lanzarote. The location was good and offered easy access to the local marina with its cafes, bars and restaurants - about a 15 minute walk along a very pleasant coastal path. The staff were friendly and efficient. The hotel was clean and well maintained and offered a reasonable range of facilities. Our room was bright and airy and offered a terrace that led to the pool. The restaurant offered a reasonable range of food in the buffet style. While there was some variety we felt the standard was below what we expected from this hotel group. Overall, we had an enjoyable week in a reasonable hotel.

Overall very good ..evening entertainment above average mostly .
    • Family Double Room

Stayed in complex across road from main hotel. Evenings were very cold and no heat in flat ..reception could not supply fan heater or similar . Very little TV in English ..English films also dubbed in German etc . Wi Fi not available in this complex and intermittent in main hotel reception areas ..told it was my IPad at fault but on return home worked perfectly !

Spacious flat ,,was paying single supplement and companion had same facility next door approached by separate outside entrance . All kitchen facilities there but we had booked half board .

Overall stay was good but a disappointing start
    • Family Double Room

Asked for a double room with balcony and sea view and when we arrived were allocated a Family room in a separate building over the road from main building!!! After about an hour of rather heated exchange with member of staff and finally the Manager we were given a double room in the main building with balcony and pool view...

Good value and location

Great time near beautiful Papagayo Beach
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Sound insulation could be better - we could hear the upstairs neighbours moving about. Also, the main pool has a bit of heating but it could use being 1-2 C degrees warmer.

The staff were super nice and made us feel very welcome. Meals selection was great and high quality. Beds were comfy. The best part: Papagayo Beach is a short drive away.

Excellent for a short stay break.
    • Family Double Room

Sofas in lounge area could be more comfortable. Hot water system was insufficient for a family suite - could not use the bath.

Good value for money experience. Restaurant quality good for buffet style hotel meals. Family suites were quieter than main hotel and roomy and comfortable. All requests were dealt with quickly and politely. Location on the promenade - good for walking.

very enjoyable. staff were fantastic and hotel exceeded high expectations.

swimming pool could have been heated :-)

Food was marvellous, always fresh and wide choice for all tastes Location was excellent, lots of walks and places to go

Large comfortable apartment.
    • Family Double Room

Sofa could have been more comfortable. Very few British channels. Lots of dishes for dinner but quality and presentation could be better.

Large comfortable apartment. Very good breakfast with lots of variety.

Nothing special but nice stay

The rooms are quite basic. I asked for a kettle and got half broken one, no ironing board, I would probably need to ask and get half broken one as well. Wifi was free only for a moment and then you need to pay extra which is ridiculous. Me and my partner had breakfast and dinner included. What I found very unfair is that there are some parts of the buffet that are only available for all inclusive guests and to get a water or any drink on dinner you need to pay for it although dinner was supposed to be in price. Food was not the best on its own, it all seemed bit damp like if it was defrosted everyday which probably was the case

upon arrival we were upgraded for a sea view which was a very nice thing. The pool area was quite impressive with some hydromassage places and very nice views.

Great winter sun break.
    • Family Double Room

The buffet food was not always hot although there was a good choice). Water should be provided as a complimentary service at the tables rather than being charged

Staff were excellent. Location is great.

Not for wheelchair/disabled people.
    • Family Double Room

FACILITIES FOR ME IN A WHEEL CHAIR DID NOT EXIST MAKING LIFE A LIVING 'HELL'.

The daily variation of food on display. The friendliness of the staff especially CELIA on the front desk.

I'd stay there again, that's recommendation enough

Hotel layout has limited exposure to the sun around the pool during the day for sunbathing

Excellent breakfast selection, quiet, good location 15 minutes from the Rubicon Marina

I did not use the Evening Dining facility, a B & B tariff would suit me better.
    • Family Double Room

No shuttle available from airport Free Wi Fi only functioned properly in lounge area; in previous stays, at a fee of 20 Euros, it worked perfectly in the room.

More than adequate breakfasts but not served hot enough for British taste.

Excellent hotel, let down by its location and evening buffet..
    • Family Double Room

To remote for our liking, no local bars or restaurants. Eventhough the hotel was good the only thing that let it down was the evening buffet. We only ate in there on 2 occasions but I was finding it difficult to find something that I really wanted to eat, and I am not a fussy person where food is concerned. On the other occasions we ate out at restaurants either in the marina or in Playa Blanca.

The rooms were excellent. The reception were very helpful. The hotel was spotlessly clean.

All in all a lovely stay. Would have been better, if we were not in the old part of the hotel.
    • Family Double Room

Beds were too soft and 2 seperate beds instead of one queen/king size. Wifi in room had poor conectivity. Sewage smell in bath room. Shower a bit rusty.

Breakfast and dinner in the restaurant was really good. Pools were lovely, as was the view of the ocean from the sun deck.

The furniture in the room was damaged and not up to four...
    • Twin Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The furniture in the room was damaged and not up to four star standard, and sometimes the cleaners didn't empty the bins. Apart from that, very pleasant stay, great facilities

We did enjoy it very much!

The wifi wasn't working at the room, which made working a bit tough otherwise it was holidays and I shouldn't have anyway....

Friendly employees, great food, good price at the bar, great wine selection, the position/ location of the hotel, the view, ......

We enjoyed very much and this was our second visit. We chose it because of the location.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Nothing all good, would be even better if adult only.

Friendly staff,clientele were nice, WiFi everywhere, freshly cooked food, roof terrace, close to Papaguayo beach

Only i did like is the area.
    • Family Double Room

For that price can get much better. I'm saying that because i been for about the same price in luxury hotel to compare to this. I don't get how they get 4 star rating. Food by the time you get to the table always was cold, on diner for vine you have to pay even if you already paid for all inclusive. No Wi-Fi signal in apartment. Apartment received dirty even after 3h waiting. NEVER will go back again.

Only i did like is the area. Rest of it was crap. NEVER will go back there.

We really needed a rest which we had after a difficult year. our lovely room no 357 .
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Food could be better. One Greek moussaka very very good snd also salad in the evening lovely crunchy varied and fresh.

Bed comfy. Room with view of sea and large balcony. Unfortunately food was hit and miss . Could have done with more space to sit outside in evening for a drink. If you didn't get on outside terrace early there was no space. Staff very obliging in all respects.

A fabulous setting, great staff and fantastic food!
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Fab staff, beautiful rooms (we had a Superior with sea views) it was stunning, we were so pleased with the hotel, it has its own beach and the most wonderful food. Drinks were priced reasonably; we stayed on a half board basis. Much better than the H10 Sentido suites and Atlantic gardens, where we have stayed before. Value for money in a beautiful setting. We loved it and would definitely come back. The hotel also gave my partner a complimentary bottle of fizz for his birthday. We also used the spa facilities, which were reasonably priced. Loved it, cannot believe it’s not rated higher!

Location right on excellent promenade, family pool area and...

The quality of the meat all very tough except for chicken breast on 1 day

Location right on excellent promenade, family pool area and efficiency of staff

Relaxing

There needed to be music (chilled) by the pool. Hotel felt a bit soulless at times. Entertainment started late in evenings and then finished after an hour. Needs a bit more to do in the evening. One person on reception could be quite dismissive and you didn’t get the impression your requests were being heard. Others on there were very lovely. The fact that the price of your booking goes up when you pay at the hotel as they use a exchange rate that’s excessive. My tip is to pay in euros.

The resturant and pool bat staff were brilliant. View from the lobby Bar and pool were out of this world. I am sure the views in the sea view rooms were just as beautiful. We had road view, sadly.

Wellness centre simply terrible, jacuzzi and sauna looked...
    • Family Double Room

Wellness centre simply terrible, jacuzzi and sauna looked disgusting and dirty, very unhygienic Food awful poor choice and couldn't tell the difference between the meals. Always same stuff and was not fresh Rooms need to be upgraded and make sure everything works. Our shower was leaking and lights in bathroom not working. As I mentioned this at the reception, they were on denial and thought I was lying Staff at the reception a bit rude Not worth the money

Great stay, would highly recommend
    • Family Double Room

The property was great. The entrance is lovely and looks very flash. The pool is lovely too,so on that hot summer day when you just need to cool off. The staff are so attentive at meal times, basicly as soon as a plate is finished with they will clear it away. The options at meal times are endless. Champagne breakfast...wow!! The comfort of the beds though...5 star quality, just what you need on a relaxing holiday. Walking distance to playa blanca. I can't fault the place. Oh and I forgot to mention the view from the sunbeds, straight onto the ocean, stunning.

Weekend Break
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

It was a little far from Playa Blanca main town. Taxi very cheap to get around.

The food was of a good standard. Very good value lunch offer including a drink for 6 euro

Food was excellent at the dinner buffet.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Quite busy at the breakfast buffet, food good but not excellent. Many rooms have balconies to the pool area and bar so not the quietest place. We had paid for a sea view room but the room was directly above the bar and pool. There was a view to the sea over the other hotel building but not what we expected. It was impossible to sleep above the bar (early sleepers) so we asked to change the room. The second room was ok. First the airconditioner didn't work but it was fixed when we mentioned the problem.

Food was excellent at the dinner buffet. Location and view. Cat friendly hotel. Friendly staff. Pool area was large. Parking place available next to the hotel. Supermarket nearby.

Good and nice hotel with good wi-fi
    • Family Double Room

They need To fix room air conditioning and jacuzzi- bubble.

Room clean and nice but air conditioning was not working properly and noisy. In big swimming pool is nice and beautiful but some jacuzzi- bubble was not working, buttons are come out, some cables with button come out... dangerous.

Nice if you are in a low budget, otherwise better to spend some more money for a good rest.
    • Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Beds were horrible, need a change urgently, so does the AC, the temperature in the room was just ok, and during the afternoon/evening the AC could barely cool down the room to a normal temperature. We got half board, but the only thing that was worth it was the breakfast, dinner was so repetitive, every single night it was almost the same, so not worth it in our opinion, yes it's open buffet, but the quality isn't there, so better to offer fewer options and a better quality. Overall was ok, but we will do some more research if we come back to Lanzarote.

The location wasn't the greatest but somehow the area has kind of a microclimate, so even when it's cloudy and windy over the rest of the island this place has sunshine and looks great. Also very near to Papagayo's beach, so getting there is just a short car trip. Very close to the Playa Blanca Marina, which is a nice place as well for lunch and dinners.

Very old rooms and nice staff

The hotel room we got had the bath tub broken, air con broken, sofa broken, bed very used and fridge not working. It took us to complain 3 times to get another room,a better one, but we were about to leave. The staff was nice and finally solved the problem

The waiters at the restaurant were super nice

Breakfasts, the upgrade and the helpfulness of everyone,...
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfasts, the upgrade and the helpfulness of everyone, IMHO one of the best hotels in its class in the area.Also free WiFi now which is an added bonus

Marvellous Mirador
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

There was nothing that we did not like except wifi was slow.

The Hotel was spotless and very well kept.. The food in the restaurant was excellent, plenty of variety and quality very good. We ate outside for breakfast in the mornings and in the evening we ate inside. The staff were very friendly and very helpful. We stayed in the Superior Double Room with Sea View which was fab, it had a walk in wardrobe, large bathroom and bedroom. We had our own sea view with 2 loungers if we wanted to stay on our own. The Pool area was large, clean and lifeguards on duty everyday The room was cleaned every day,plenty of clean towels and the maid service was great.

Smashing
    • Twin Room with Sea View

would recommend that you go all-inclusive as there is very little, if any ,eating or drinking places close by other than a 15 to 20 minute walk to the marina. However it's only 3 euros by taxi

Great hotel -great food -all the staff were excellent .Was sorry to leave

Mirador papayago has a brilliant location
    • Twin Room with Sea View

A bit more variety on the all inclusive lunch would have been good

The staff where brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. The sea view rooms could not have a better view. The location is fabulous

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

A relaxing, unpressured break. Excellent value.
    • Twin Room (3 Adults)

Guests were allowed to smoke all round the pool area. No hooks in bedroom or, more importantly, bathroom for hanging.

Very pleasant, helpful staff. Variety and quality of food good.

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Great views and friendly staff
    • Family Double Room

We found the deserts while very attractive had not much flavour, with the exception of the excellent carrot cake on our final night!

We loved the views of Papagayo and Fuertaventura from this hotel. Located right next to the coast pathway. Staff at the hotel very friendly. Meals have plenty of choice to suit everyone and options to upgrade from half board if you decide to have all drinks included. Wifi was excellent and there are 3 British TV channels including Sky News so you don't feel out of touch. Was nice to meet other Europeans as well as UK residents.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

Great location, well managed hotel.

We had only booked for three nights, we would have liked to have stayed longer!

Great location for the beaches of Papagayo. You can just tell its a well managed hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and happy to assist, though particular thanks to the receptionist when we first arrived. The restaurant meals were excellent both in terms of quality and variety, The hotel was well maintained, and our room was extremely comfortable. A small but important point...room safe and wifi were free. Thanks for a lovely stay.

Perfect three night stay!
    • Family Double Room

We were perfectly happy in relation to the price paid and will come back with the children. If the beds were improved and the food a little then I am sure they could charge twice the price we paid.

Really lovely hotel and quiet. Spacious rooms and good facilities. The hotel left us a bottle of bubbly as it was our first holiday without children. Compared to the hotels nearer the centre of a playa Blanca the whole are is very peaceful and Quiet. A must is to hire the electric bikes we did on two days and had amazing fun. Easy to cycle and get around. :) Also, drink prices at the hotel Are very reasonable.

Lovely sea view holiday destination
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View (3 Adults)

Service was inconsistent e.g. no hand soap in our room for first three days and when I requested it housekeeping brought a karge squeezy shower soap which was subsequently taken away by the cleaner. When I saw the cleaner myself, she finally found me some the next day. I find it hard to believe that sewing and shaving kits, shower caps and combs are provided but no handsoap!

Sea view room on the first floor with huge verandah was exceptional.

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

• Family Double Room

There are hardly anything near the hotel. We felt sick of half board after 3 days and rather ate outside. Same food, they dont use egg for scrambled egg or omlette. No spanish food only english..poor quality of meat. Please change chef. No beach close to the hotel. Staff are not too friendly. We got a smelly (smoke) room and they havent even said sorry when we asked for a new room. They have no idea customer service. Never ever..sorry

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

Very pleased with the overall stay, helpful staff, tasty food
    • Family Double Room

The distance to the nearest beach/town, but that was only very minor as the hotel provided transport.

Breakfast was very plentiful and you got a lot of choice, bedrooms very spacious and comfortable

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

A 3.5* hotel (not 4) - book it if you get a great deal but otherwise look elsewhere.

Room had dated decor and a number of minor facilities issues (broken tiles, broken door, damaged tap etc.). Evening entertainment was dreadful (the only bonus was sometimes it was so bad it was funny)

Staff were excellent. Huge Marina within 20 minutes walk with lots of shops, bars and restaurants.

Very enjoyable stay & hopefully we will return at some future date.
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Food at pool bar was average. Evening entertainment would have benefitted from more opportunity for patrons to dance to live music.

Staff across the board were very attentive, courteous & efficient. Good quality drinks & good variety in food. Animation staff were excellent with bundles of energy & committed to their role. Junior suite was excellent & a very pleasant surprise on arrival, well done!

Totally relaxing and pampering holiday
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Non compliance of evening meal dress code

Professional and friendly staff Anamacion were excellent..Well equipped gymnasium and modern wellness cenyre

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Nice staff! but accommodation extremely disappointing
    • Family Double Room

The room we stayed in was extremely disappointing not 4 star.. Beds very uncomfortable (back pain all week) and needs renovation asap. I booked to stay in a hotel and was given put in a self catering apartment.

The staff were lovely

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

An absolutely amazing hotel, with fabulous food and great facilities.
    • Twin Room with Partial Sea View

It would benefit from free wifi throughout the hotel and not just in certain places but that wasn't too much of a problem. The pool could be a bit warmer at this time of the year.

The room was amazing it was recently refurbished and luxurious with a flat screen tv in the bedroom and the lounge area. It had lots of lovely lighting and lots of power points. It's was also beautifully furnished with modern furniture, and we even had a separate dressing room.

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

For and against
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

had to pay for safe,they said that they monitor the sun beds to stop people from hogging them before anyone is around,but that did not happen as usual we had to ask for a better positioned room(English always seem to get the raw deal) it seemed that fully inclusive customers get the best rooms

bed was perfect,location for us was perfect,staff were very ,very good

• Reviewed: 10 March 2017

Love This Place

Free water with half board for evening meal would be a bonus

Second time at this hotel and just love it, the staff a wonderful and the food it very good. We love this part of Lanzarote, we walked and cycle for miles and miles.

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Super hotel and food but wi fi dreadful
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

The free Wi Fi was awful and only available in a couple of places. We paid the extra for it to be available in our room it was better but still pretty poor, and at a cost of 25 euros for 7 days, I think it was a bit steep for something that at best was pretty poor. As we had payed £ 1100.00 for 10 days for our accomadation being charged extra was at the very least a bit cheeky. Which was a pity as the hotel and food was very good.

The choice of both breakfast and dinner was superb we stayed in a sea view with balcony the room could not be faulted. There was a free bus down to the beach and marina which ran 3 times a day . We took a taxi several days and to town , bus station was about 4 or 5 euros.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

Great place
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Breakfast was excellent, very various and quality is good. Dinner was also ok and various. Waiters were very kind and helpful. At reception everybody spoke English. Rooms were spacious and cleaned daily.

• Reviewed: 26 February 2017

Great winter getaway 😎
    • Twin Room with Sea View

Unfortunately the only criticism of the hotel was in the department of entertainment which overall was extremely poor and not relevant to the adult clientele,also didn't bare comparison to other 4star + hotels in the area.However the pianist performance on Friday was outstanding 👍

The food was very good including the porridge and fresh fruit at breakfast the general range and variety was really good.On Saturday the restaurant was pure entertainment inc the carving performance of the jamon of what looked like a matador 😎

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Good location for Papagayo but far from the town, great...
    • Twin Room (3 Adults)

Poor quality of food for evening meals, beds uncomfortable only one thin pillow , decor dated, jacuzzis in pool didn't work, I would say a 3 star at most competed to other 4 * rated hotels we have stayed at in the Canaries

Good location for Papagayo but far from the town, great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 30 January 2017

Had a junior suite which was really beautiful.
    • Superior Double Room with Sea View

Had a junior suite which was really beautiful. Did half board and was very pleased with everything. Very attentive staff. Great location for exploring Papagayo beach.

Browse Hotel THe Mirador Papagayo traveller photo gallery