Reviews of Sallés Hotel Pere IV 4 stars

Pallars, 128-130, Sant Martí, 08018 Barcelona, Spain

#309 of 526 hotels in Barcelona

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Not recommended! Not worth the money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Spa facilities were dirty, small and not like the photos! You are meant to feel clean and fresh at the spa - instead the pool was dirty with what looked like dead skin and old bits of fabric. The room was very small for the price and location we paid. We thought being out of the hustle and bustle it meant we would get a bigger room. For the price paid, it definitely wasn’t worth it. Absolutely awful WiFi! I urge guests to top up their 3g/4g network MB as I ended up using mounts of this whilst in the room. Tragic. Often times the bed sheets were not stripped and cleaned - often came back to how we left it in with old sheets and towels, unless specifically requesting at the desk. The TV also had no other channels or smart tv use, so remember to bring a laptop unless you want to watch music channels... Was charged for using room service and fridge items around a week after staying at the hotel, however we did not use them once. Had to personally call up the hotel to get this rectified to be told “oh yes we put another rooms charged on your card”. Nothing received back from them after the fact.

Great balcony, Shame the view wasn’t too great Cleaners were very friendly, unlike the reception staff We liked the ‘two door’ system between bathroom and main door

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

I didn't like anything
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The entrance of the parking is not safe and the breakfast is not good enough for a four star hotel, no one ask to help us with luggage, and they are lacking hospitality, even no water for free at the room

I didn't like anything

• Reviewed: 20 October 2018

Room was nice and clean.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The bed wasn't so great... It made a lot of noise.. I think a new mattress is required for the room i was in. But other than that the room was amazing

Room was nice and clean. location was good. Breakfast was nice, staff were helpful and nice too

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Awesome location, clean, nice room design, friendly staff,...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

While breakfest is diverce and tasty overall, coffee there is terrible :(

Awesome location, clean, nice room design, friendly staff, spa - though it is not so big its a great opportunity to relax after a long day.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Great Hotel - exactly as you see on the photos !
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The room was perfect and staff very helpful ! :-) keep up the good work. Next time will try the restaurant and breakfast ! will certainly recommend ! :-)

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

A good stay, lovely staff. A good base to explore, knowing you were going back to a nice bed.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The pool was tiny. We brought swimming hats as we were told when we got there we couldn’t use the pool without them. The advert showed people in the pool without them, and no mention on the website.

The breakfast was lovely, good location with good metro links.

staff was nice and friendly, the bar was good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

It's been a long time that I make the effort to write a bad review, but I'm really disappointed about our stay in this hotel. We got a HORRIBLE room for the first night. It didn't look like the room we had booked, it was a tiny dark room, and to be honest it was worse than the room I had in a 1star hotel the night before. We asked for another room and got it for the second and third night, but it's actually quite rude to let us pay the full price for this first night. Another thing we didn't like was the spa. When you enter the spa, you will be charged for flipflops and a bathing cap, unless you bring you're own. It costs 10€ for two people and they actually tell you that just before you enter so that you have more or less no other choice than buying it. However, the spa is tiny, has a bad smell and is not relaxing at all. Therefore, I would recommend not to go there anyway.

staff was nice and friendly, the bar was good

breakfast was excellent
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

the SPA was dirty, small (very crowded), and not adequate to the hotel. The gym opening time was too late (9 o'clock is definitely too late). Price higher than the (neverthless high) quality

breakfast was excellent

The best breakfast ever.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The best breakfast ever. Definately a five stars breakfast with excellent sweeties, cakes and everything. The fruit and selection of fresh juices was extraordinary. Scrambbled eggs and even wok vegetables! The rooms Are spacious and very bright and the interior is fantastic.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Fantastic hotel, highly recommended.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Literally the only downside was not having tissues in the room. We had to use toilet roll which wasn’t ideal. But that was it!

Lovely hotel, really nice and modern with good sized rooms and bathroom with great shower. Beds were comfortable and the bathrobes and slippers just pushed the boundaries for comfort. One night there was a large crowd of people outside the bar down the road but the double glazing was so effective that we didn’t hear a thing. It was great to have access to the spa which was sizable and clean. And the breakfast which we added to our package was 100% worth it. There’s not much around the area of the hotel so it was definitely worth paying extra for breakfast which was plentiful and well stocked. They kindly arranged a taxi to take us back to the airport at a reasonable price. Very happy with this hotel and would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2018

Gran Hotel, Descarnado Ciudad!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The distance to many attractions could be too much for some. If I had more time, I would have tried to use the public buses because it got a bit time-consuming walking back every night, and it is in a gritty part of the city.

This is a lovely hotel for having a break. The facilities are beautiful and the spa and pool seem to be a welcome attraction for young holiday makers. The room I had was well-kept and modern. I always like a nice bathroom when travelling and this hotel did not disappoint. The staff are superb; reception and in the breakfast room particularly, and also the cleaning staff do a super job with the room. I highly recommend having the breakfast option if you are an out-of-towner: it’s good value and you won’t find anything better outside, unless you just want bread and coffee.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

We had a nice break being together. XX
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Being told we had not booked breakfast and made to look like we were trying to get a free breakfast. Very embarrassing. Then charged double for breakfast on check out. Then failed to book taxi when requested and confirmed.on check out. The rooms shown on internet are taken with camera lenses that makes rooms look spacious. It was a narrow room. Overall decor was bland and faceless. Flooring lovely. Air con would not go lower than 21 degrees room too hot for sleeping.

Staff all very helpgull

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Nice room design
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

very small room very noisy room smells from the street and from a near construction site location and surroundings are very poor

Nice room design friendly staff

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Mostly alright, but it's not as close to amenities as described and the WiFi was poor
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The WiFi was nearly none existent on the floor we were on (5th) and we had to hot-spot nearly thr whole time because the connection was either slow, or just not working.

Loved this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The spa, the pool is just too small! But the other facilities are good.

Loved this hotel. The staff were helpful. We booked flamenco shows through the hotel. Their desserts from the room service are AWESOME!!! The bed was comfy, the room was clean. The free spa wasn't that big deal though. The pool was very small. However, the beach is a 15min walk from the hotel. So you don't need the spa that much! I would highly recommend this.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

The bed in our room was probably one of the best I've...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The restaurant and breakfast didn't cater for vegans unfortunately. However, there was fruit, vegetables and bread. Some jams, but not sure if these were suitable for vegans.

The bed in our room was probably one of the best I've ever slept on in a hotel. And the room was very clean and plenty of space for us and our clothes, shoes and shopping! Great room - 804.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

It was close enough main attractions or metro station.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

No coffee replenish during all stay, bed had so many lumps and bumps impossible to sleep comfortably, AC unit so loud it keeps you awake. Not welcoming reception staff (one guy was swearing in Spanish to his colleague at the desk about the people behind me upon check in... Who does that in front of other guest?)

It was close enough main attractions or metro station. Lovely family run restaurant just around the corner.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Lovely hotel with excellent connections to Metro line and within walking distance to the beach.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Unfortunately we has ants in our room- not great, but staff resolved this immediately after we notified them and after that we had no further issues.

We had stayed here before, with the main reason being that the hotel is nice, the staff are friendly and the spa is good. Very well located to Metro line (Bogatell).

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The hotel, the staff is great!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

When we asked about free parking in the area of the hotel, we were told that it was not there, and offered to provide parking for 16 euro per night. But there is a lot of free parking near the hotel.

The hotel, the staff is great! Breakfast is great! The room is large and comfortable. The hotel is located in an industrial area, far from the center. If you rent a car, then location is good, because there is a lot of free parking near the hotel.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

Nice hotel, nice room and very clean but careful with the receptionist service
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access - Single Use (1 Adult)

I was supposed to get a spacious room with a couch as I illustrated on my e-mail paiement confirmation. ( Superior Deluxe Room ) Once I checked in I had a very bad surprise when I enter into a very small room with no couch, the view was in the inside of the building face to other windows from different rooms. I asked twice ( booked for two nights so I asked the first day and the second day ) to the receptionist if I can get the same room on the pictures from my e-mail order he answered : “we’re sorry but we’re fully booked, if you come back tomorrow we will give you a bigger room”. I came back the day after and : Same story for my second night. So I ended up with a very small room while I paid extra money for a bigger one with a couch... It was easy to feel that the receptionists didn’t want to do any effort to fix the situation, staring at me and saying “we’re sorry”. Also when you wanna get to the spa they ask you to pay 3 euros for a shower cap...

The room was very clean and comfortable. Nice bed with many pillows. Bathroom was very comfortable and clean, the bath tub looks brand new that was very nice. The spa is very relaxing even if it’s only accessible for 1 hour.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Only stayed 2 nights, room had issue, would have insisted on moving if stayed longer
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

A/c didn't work well, room was hot, room was in need of some repairs, felt like we had been given the room that was waiting for the update, what was advertised wasn't on offer. Wifi didn't work in the room would only work when in main reception.

Bathrobes provided, room was quiet, location close to metro

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Great location if you are wanting to spend time at the...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Do not rely on the amount told to you in U.S. dollars. It will be figured in euros, period.

Great location if you are wanting to spend time at the beaches. The 3 main Barcelona beaches are all walking distance.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

A Hotel with no internet and unhelpful staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

No Internet in the room. It does not work and the staff did not care when I complained. This waisted my time as I couldn't work at all.

NOTHING as having no internet made me not enjoy any other thing. Also almost all rooms has either wifi not working or extremely slow. This made me not enjoy the hotel at all and I will warn my friends not to use it

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Such an amazing and affordable place to stay at.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

We loved everything! The staff were very helpful and welcoming. The spa access was amazing. Perfect location in regards to the beach and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

overal ok hotel clean looking nice makes you feel comfy
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

room was little small still ok, but the shower was disappointing they didnt have space for it but still they create one L-shape shower with poor workmanship

overal ok hotel clean looking nice makes you feel comfy

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Excellent stay in nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The breakfast was OK. A bit overpriced for what it was.

Very clean. Comfy bed. Nice shower. Also ate food in the hotel restaurant on the first night as we arrived late. Food was great. Metro station nearby was very useful, as it’s a bit too far out from the centre to walk everyday.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Staying as mother taken ill on cruise
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access - Single Use (1 Adult)

Didn't like the neighbourhood much. As a single traveller wasn't sure about going out of the hotel at night as streets quiet.

It is clean and staff friendly and helpful. Room is double and enough space for me but might be a bit of a squeeze for two.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Eventful
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The WiFi didn’t work at all there, it only worked in the reception and the swimming pool was very small and shallow, they make you buy a “swimming cap” which is just material so your hair still gets wet, waste of money! Breakfast was poor! Also there’s no lighting in the rooms so they’re very dark compared to the pictures!

The bed was comfy, I forgot one of my items in my room when leaving and the cleaners handed it in! Thank you!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The location of this hotel is in a terrible area.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The location of this hotel is in a terrible area. Next to a bar - we had the worst experience ever with a group of very drunk people spilling over to the front of the hotel. Really sorry to write this but was worst experience ever

Spotlessly clean and very modern.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Breakfast room and dining room lacked atmosphere but food was good. Staff were nice but not overly friendly.

Spotlessly clean and very modern. Well placed for Sagrada Familia.

Our weekend in barcelona
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

No English channels on the television Spanish and German channels only. Coffee was never replenished with daily housekeeping.

Immaculately clean, good spa, comfortable and well laid out rooms, close to the beach.

Amazing Hotel!
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Spa Access

pool at the SPA was cold, and we waited 1 hours for our transfer in the airport, after calling them 3 times someone showed up and the girl in the reception was not polite at all on the phone

The Room, we got this amazing room with balcony and 2 big screens, the room had separated space! Amazing! With a nice view on the last floor. Simply WOW!! The Spa was fun but the water from the pool was very cold.

Amazing breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

I did not like spa . It is small. You should have had when you want to go into the swimming pool. If not is extra charged ( it is not about the price; just uncomfort).

Amazing breakfast. Hotel staff were helpfull and nice.

Stylish but very small 'Deluxe' rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

We booked a deluxe double room, it was tiny & dark, could have done with more lighting, luckily we didn't need to spend much time in it. When I booked through booking.com there was a banner across the main picture saying 'free breakfast' but we has to pay £15 each per day for breakfast. Unhappy about being misled. The spa was ok but we had to pay 5 euros each for a cap & flip flops to use it.

The breakfast we paid for was very good, lots of choice. The bed was comfortable & the room was quiet. Location was ok, outside the city & a 15min walk to the beach & harbour/port restaurants & bars. Gym was reasonable.

City break hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

No Russian TV channels No music channel Erotic channel after 12am was open to watch without any lockers

Nice hotel. Everything looks new. Very clean. Comfort and in style. Very relaxing and quiet nights. Good bed (we asked for the large one but there was two beds together) Everything is white. Simple but in style relaxing spa

Booked room with large bed but not given one till we...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Breakfast was good except for coffee machine which was vile. Location of hotel the biggest drawback

Booked room with large bed but not given one till we complained

Really nice Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Spa was only open until 9 could have been open a little longer but not to bad. One of my ropes where dirty but I got it exchanged right away.

The rooms where very clean? Love the fact that it had a spa. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Metro was just around the corner a 2-3 min walk. La Rambla was reached within maybe 4 stops. Beach was close as well. We checked out at 12 and wanted to go to the beach and they held on to our luggage in a locked room until it was time to leave to the airport. Thought that was worth mentioning and great.

Room looked amazing.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Hair-drier was really weak, it took 30 minutes to dry long hair. Asked 2 times if it is possible to get take-away breakfast, as we had to leave to the airport before breakfast is served, they said it is completely okay, but in the end they forgot to package everything (got some fruits and juice, but no sandwich nor pastry). Luggage scale at the lobby costs 1€, considering the room prices this is ridiculous.

Room looked amazing. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was quiet (when windows were closed). Cleaning was thorough.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Great stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The room was very spacious, modern design and was clean, it was very nice to stay in there. The location of the hotel was perfect as it was a short walk to the beach and you could also walk into the city if you wished. Enjoyed our stay!

The hotel is close to metro but the area surrounding isn’t...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The hotel is close to metro but the area surrounding isn’t the nicest looking. There are small super markets close by but that’s about it. The hotel was nice and the staff were very nice. We just felt a little removed from everything even though we weren’t that far. The surrounding neighborhood was run down and not appealing.

Fantastic hotel with great amenities
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

New modern look and feel. Absolutely clean. Free access to spa facilities for up to 1 hour per day. Quick check in. Hotel kept our luggage safely stored. Plenty of amenities. Hotel allowed for early check in.

Overall fantastic experience and a hotel to be considered- medium price range, but sure worth it.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Gym area was pretty small, but then again - when on holidays that's not the main thing I was looking for. Just that since it was there and I had time, was considering going for a quick workout, but quickly changed my mind once saw the facilities. Considering price paid for the hotel, was really looking forward to use the included SPA, just to realize that SPA treatments are not included - as a suggestion, if customer spends over a certain amount, would be great to have a massage also included in the free SPA.

Hotel is very clean and in great location (less than 10 minute walk to metro). Definitely would recommend. Staff also very nice and helpful, had to ask for late check-out and got it sorted in minutes, also got some great recommendations at the reception for nice places for food in the vicinity.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Barcelona
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

One of the elevator was not functioning for the whole week. The waiting time was quite long for the other one. Breakfast was ok and enough but the same every day, every now and then some new options would be really needed. Coffee was horrible, tasted really cheap!

Very friendly staff from the reception to the cleaning staff, all really nice and professional. Hotel is very clean and modern. We can dearly recommend.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Definitely good value for money.
    • Deluxe Triple Room with Spa Access

There were only a couple of things that bothered me. First - pillow was awful. In the hotel with such a price range there could be at least two kinds of pillows to choose from: hard and soft. The pillow in the hotel was extremely hard to me and the shape of it was odd - like a French baguette. :) However, other members of my family were satisfied with pillows. Second: one of the towels (in total there were 2 towels per person) was dirty. I could not understand was it not washed properly (it was covered with brown spots) or previous guest managed fold the dirty towel and put it nicely in a place. Anyway the stuff should control such things. After leaving the towel on the floor next day it was changed to the clean one.

Hotel in general over exceeded our expectations. Room was clean and spacious. Air conditioner worked properly - you can change temperature and fan speed as you like or switch the air conditioner off what is really important to me during the night. Breakfast was exceptionally good - 10 out of 10! We didn't have time to visit the SPA, but I assume it was nice as we saw quite many guests visiting it. Location convenient.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A lush hotel with plenty to offer.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The hotels location was a good 15 minute walk to the beach. Two websites suggested the hotels spa had a jacuzzi, which we did not see.

Upon arrival, both my partner and I were a little apprehensive due to the fact of where the hotel was located. However, our worries soon disappeared as we entered the reception with its glamorous chandeliers and welcoming, friendly staff. Our room was cosy with the added bonus of a balcony. The hotels spa was also the perfect way to end the busy days walking around Barcelona. Staff and cleaners fulfilled their job to a quality standard and were never without a smile.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

It was okay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

1) the room service never cleaned the room properly. 2) the AC was soooo bad and the room was very hot. 3) the room was tiny 4) the room service staff were very rude

I liked the location

Nothing really
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The room was tiny and dark When I queried it they told me I had booked a single room even though both me and my partner checked in and they took both passports And we both got breakfast Found the staff to be mostly unfriendly Would def not recommend this hotel long walk from beach not in a great location and the rooms are so small The breakfast was average There was only one lift working and it was a nightmare as everyone was relying on it so we took the stairs most days not a problem for us but for someone in a wheelchair or unable to walk up stairs It would be an absolute nightmare as we were on the 8th floor

Nothing really

The property was very clean, modern and stylish.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

I wouldn’t r commend getting the breakfast option day 1 of our stay my scrambled eggs were cold I thought it could of been my own fault and maybe took too long to eat them but day 2 I opted for scrambled eggs again and again it was cold I asked a male staff member if it was possible to just reheat them and he declined and told me no. This was disappointing as 1. We had paid for breakfast option 2. I never had breakfast again for the remaining of our time we stayed at this hotel and 3. The staff member was far from helpful which let down the service. They could have a better variety for their breakfast option especially for vegetarians I.e mushrooms, beans, peppers and WARm/HOT eggs or veggie sausage instead everything was pork.

The property was very clean, modern and stylish. The room was just the right size and staff cleaned it every day keeping up the standards of the hotel and us as guests expectations.

Horrible location and rude as hell staff!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

All the staff were so so rude. We booked a transfer through the hotel and it never showed at the airport and we waited for 30minutes we eventually got a taxi.. when we got to the hotel we told the receptionist and she shrugged and didn't even offer a apology! Said she would follow up with the company and never heard back after that.. went to the spa and asked if we could go in and have a look.. got told flat out no. The location was TERRIBLE. it was in the middle of a industrial area. About 20minutes walk to the ocean and 45 to an hour to get anywhere close to the city. We also had a maid knock once and then let her self in straight away! With no warning or anything!! So rude!!! We had to sleep with the do not disturb sign on the rest of the time. Ordered room service and the food was average at best. Below average.

The room was amazing. The bed was so comfortable! And so so big! The spa (when it wasn't packed) was really nice too. Only pluses about this whole hotel!

Nice hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The hallway floor looked dirty and it was a red/black combination that was not good looking. I would have preferred a better air conditioning system in the room, at least not as loud. Please change the omelette recipe, for me it was horrible. Bigger glasses for milk.

Clean room, cool personnel, good breakfast alternatives, good location.

Overall great stay!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The spa could have been open for longer (it closed at 9pm) Room service couldnt get wine/whiskey glasses and ice to our room

Our room was on the 8th floor (double occupancy) The room was spacious and comfortable The hallways and the hotel overall is new/renovated The view from the balcony was very nice, overlooking the city and the Agbar Tower The staff was nice and professional We also got free welcome drinks which was super cool The cleaning was done every day very well with no complaints from our side The bathrobes were super soft and cozy! And the walk to the beach was very short with a MacDonalds on the way ;) Breakfasts were nice with a good variety(not just eggs, toast, and OJ), considering the pricepoint of the hotel The spa is not very big but nice

Perfect stay in Barcelona - Clean & Modern
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Everything was fantastic for me and my boyfriend. We stayed for 2 nights and everything was super clean, beautiful and modern. I don't have any complaints! I had access to the spa but didn't go. I would stay here for a second time!

Was clean, big bed and good breakfast.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Staff tend to be rude when the queue gets long at reception (happens often). Hotel doesn’t have a first aid kid, we found out the hard way nor were staff willing to help in a emergency situation staff just pointed us to the nearest chemist which was 500m away. One of the two lobby elevators are out of order, for a 9 storey building with hundreds of suites, you can imagine the congestion. Do not purchase event tickets through the hotel, especially if you’re served by Andreas, we were overcharged a total of 140 Euros for a few FC Barcelona tickets when the RRP was written on the tickets, how obvious?! When confronted about the situation they tried to claim it as an “administration” fee. Location; semi-dodgy industrial area near a corrupt taxi stand. If you’re planning on going out for dinner, they’ll drive you to another restaurant nowhere near where you intend to be. This is so they get commission from the restauranteurs. Pro-tip: dont tell the taxi drivers you’re going out for dinner unless you want to be driven to an overpriced dinner, tell the taxi drivers that you’re meeting up with friends at that exact location and not to deviate from the intended location.

Was clean, big bed and good breakfast.

almost good
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Wifi is soooooooo poor! I cannot believe that I cannot even watch YouTube by using your WiFi in room.

2 Stations to the beach, very close to metro and good spa service.

very expensive for what they gave
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Elevators.. they only have two, and only one working.. you may need 4 or 5 min to go down and up. Location is not good at all if you plan to walk. Be careful as areas is not good even to walk to the beach, you need to cross a penitentiary, and area feels not so safe.. still, i walk at 8 pm alone, but i did not feel perfectly safe... walking to las ramlblas is similar... I had an interior room, very moder but no sun at alll, forget about natural ligth and i was at higher floor. Room is very moderm and light are very good.

SPA is good, but only on non peak hours... be aware they only give you one hour access. Room is modern and lighting is very good.

Week in BCN
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Spa is just small pool, 4 showers, steam, sauna and salt cave. I missed a jacuzzi.

Cleaning was perfect! Room was nice, quiet and clean. Breakfast are superb!

Fabulous hotel!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Fabulous hotel! Modern and comfortable. Room is very spacious and clean. Lovely spa. Near to the metro and local beaches. Would definitely go back if in Barcelona again.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great hotel between airport and port
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The breakfast each day was wonderful! One of the largest breakfast buffets we've found great variety of fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, yogurys, meats, breads, cheeses...the list goes on and on! We had a rental car which was too large for the hotel's garage. The receptionist who helped us escorted us to the hotel across the street to arrange use of their garage at the same rate we would've paid our hotel. Great customer service all the way around. Very nice bar in the lobby! Overall, super hotel and we will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Lovely place to stay and good locations for exploring Barcelona
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

First room we was in had a lot of ants however the staff moved us rooms (:

The room was big with lots of space and the bath was very nice! Also the fact we could use the spa for an hour a day!

Very nice thank you - staff were excellent.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Too far away from the centre of town. Taxis required for shopping and evening entertainment as too far to walk.

Looked like it has been recently redecorated and it was very well done. Rooms lovely but a balcony would have been nice. A very good experience thank you. Beach about 20 mins walk which was fine.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Overly good Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The fact that the rain-shower and small shower-head did not work at the same time but only separate... Also the location was in a neighborhood outside of the center, which meant we had to take the Metro for at least 10-15 minutes to get to the Centre for shopping or other activities. On the other hand, the hotel is in a silent neighborhood with almost no traffic.

The hotel room was exactly like in the pictures so that’s good. The staff was nice and professional. The Spa was nice but a little small. Air conditioning was also very nice in the room during the heat. The room was cleaned every day! Uber is very active in Barcelona which solves the problem underneath.

Great room, very clean and comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

A little far from city center, 30 min walking from Sagrada Familia, 40 min walking from Las Ramblas

Great room, very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast, fresh juices. 2 min walking from Bogatell metro station, 15 min walking from the beach.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Very nice staff, room and SPA
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

You need to check after every guest your minibar because i find opened cola, and you need to check all your toilets because there wasn't brush for the toilet in our room and also in toilet near hotel reception, but your reaczion was preaty quick after my call to reception. And also you need repair the elevator because driving with him is very uncomfortable.

Staff is very nice, room lighthing is perfect and view on the city from 8 floor is perfect. Your SPA is also very very good but i don't understand why people need to have bathing suits in saunas. I have never saw that. Maybe in Spain rules are different than in Croatia, Slovenia, Austria, Germany....

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

The staff was very friendly. I would choose this hotel again!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The beaches are located farther than I expected. The google map shows 15~20 minute walk but in reality, it felt longer due to the sizzling sun.

The room was really spacious and clean for the money. Cost effectice choice!

king size bed? amazing!

everything was perfect

king size bed? amazing! the room was pretty big, the bathroom super comfy. location also just amazing, not too far not too close to the busy area.

Good transportation, sea is close
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Very noisy street even during the night, no soundproof walls, bed and linen made of cheap synthetic fabric which makes you sweat. No bidet. Disappointment for this price.

Good transportation, sea is close

Find a better place for the same budget
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

I stayed there for a week on a business trip. The hotel is not customer oriented, they made everything very difficult, including payment, no smiling, very serious and rigid, did not help at all with bags, I wanted to get a bottle of water in the lobby to go and the guy kept me waiting forever because they had some weird system where you have to "register" with the reception to be able to charge on the room and paying with a card was not an option. After getting annoyed, the guy let me have the bottle and I promised I'd come back to pay with case. The walls were paper thin and I could hear people having sex (good for them but more than 30 min and at 4 am it's annoying) and even when my neighbours were receiving messages! It was that bad! Room was tiny. The area is horrible. There is literally nothing around there. I would not recommend this hotel mostly because of the staff.

The balcony was great, the room was modern and clean, the spa was not bad at all. Having a gym in the hotel is always a plus.

AMAZING time there!When I return to Barcelona,I will definitely again stay in Sallés Hotel!:)
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

I just did not like the surroundings of the Hotel.

The best staff! breakfast was really great & beautiful rooms. And everything has always been greatly cleaned.

Fantastic hotel in a nice part of town.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

We were put in a double room even though we asked prior to arriving for a twin room. But they put us in a twin room the next day.

Great room. Comfortable beds. Location good to get to the beach.

Nice hotel, but some areas to be aware of.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Staff in the spa were not helpful. They handed out caps and flip flops then at the end said they are to be paid for. No previous mention of paying. Glass on the bedroom floor got splintered into my toe - not good! No wash facilities before going to the airport.

Comfy beds, good bathroom facilities and some helpful staff.

5* 5* 5*
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The ramp in our room, we kept tripping over it, we handled it ok but if elderly people in that room, they would definitely fall over.

We absolutely liked everything especially the little added extras in our room. Had an amazing few days, absolutely lovely hotel, staff and services....100%

I liked it.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The rooms looked much bigger in the pictures, as well as the bathrooms. The pictures showed different things.

Great Breakfast. Nice neighborhood. Nice SPA to relax of a busy day.

Recommend this Hotel. Spacious quiet and helpful staff
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

Can’t really say there was anything we didn’t like

Carla at the front desk was lovely. Very helpful from day 1. Our room was great, spacious and quiet. We had a balcony which was great to sit out on to relax The safe in room was great. The shower was amazing Location was 10-15 min walk from everywhere

Hot in Barcelona
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

The air conditioning wasn't working, so had to slept with the window open most nights to keep cool. Such a shame as this could be a really nice hotel. There was also light around the TV that never seemed to turn off.

Really liked the room decor, felt spacious and the shower was good. The location was convenient for getting to the metro and all the local sights. The barman was very pleasant when we had some drinks.

great location, lots of small places with great local food...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Spa Access

great location, lots of small places with great local food selection and near two metro stations so it is quite convenient. The beach is about 15min walk and the closest beach was clean and not overcrowded. Great choice if you want to be close to the beach and also see the city.

Browse Sallés Hotel Pere IV traveller photo gallery