Reviews of Eix Platja Daurada 4 stars

Passeig Colom, s/n, 07458 Can Picafort, Spain

#19 of 47 hotels in Can Picafort

Fine hotel in Can Picafort

The food was pork-dominated. Given the main customers were Germans, staff members spoke German only too, even answering English asked questions in German.

Good location, clean hotel, good service.

The room was very spacious and clean;

Food choices for vegetarians and vegans could have been a bit more diverse (or existing) - and I am well aware that Spain is not the most vegan friendly country. Waiters in the restaurant very attentive but were almost hunting for empty plates - and took them away even though the cutlery position suggested ‘not finished’ No coffee in dining area at dinner. Two single beds in room instead of a double bed

The room was very spacious and clean; good working A/C but could be updated. Really comfy bed (but two single beds instead a double bed) Pool area really nice and clean Spa area and massages very good and relaxing Close to a marvellous beach (with horrendous prices for the sun beds)

Not a good stay

First this hotel is not 4 star, I would give it 3 star max, rooms look really like from 3 star hotel, but real problem is the food. Selection is not that bad even though it could be better but problem is quality. Food doesn't taste good at all, you will end up eating couple fried things which are somehow ok for dinner and it doesn't get any better at breakfast, also they don't offer juice, but only something mix with water which should have orange taste for breakfast, again not 4 star at all, but it costs almost the same as different much nicer and luxury hotels in the are.

There wasn't much to like, only good thing was location and swimming pools and that we got room with sea view even though we didn't pay extra for it.

I have to admit that mine time in the hotel eix plaja Daurada was completely disastr

Dear Booking, I was customer of the hotel Eix Plaja Daurada from 27 of October until 4 th of November. Kindly be informed that it was the worst hotel where I was in all my life. The reason of that is that first of all in the hotel is not working WIFI, internet. Therefore, we was not able to connect to the internet and this made our vacation real hell, because when you are tourist and you are traveling aboard you must have the internet. Second of allure hotel send me the confirmation, and booking customer service confirmed as well, that the hotel has updated my card number. Unfortunately, when we arrived to the hotel reception said that there is an issue with my card and they are not able to take money for my reservation. When I asked receptionist did she tried to transfer the amount of the money from correct card, she confirmed that she was trying charge me several times on 27th of October, but she could not take money for the reservation from my card. The truth is that she never tried to take money from my card as I doubled checked this with my bank. Therefore, I was forced to make the payment in the hotel in 27th of October. Third of all the waitresses and the receptionists was very rude and absolutely unhelpful. When I requested to speak with the manager of the hotel, because I want to make the complaint receptionists informed me that he is not available in the moment and will call me back. So, until today I did not received any call from the manager of the hotel. Moreover, each day I asked reception staff regarding when manager is going to talk to me, or call me. All of receptions stuff informed me that the manager is not available from all time mine booking. Fourth of all, in my dinner I found hair. When I asked waitress who is this hair, he informed me that he doesn not know and he just left, and was not care at all. After this situation I could not eat anymore. Therefore, I did not finished my dinner. Fifth of all hotel has absolutely bad localization.

I have to admit that I wasn’t like anything in this hotel.

A great hotel with amazing staff and friendly reps on a lovely beachfront location
    • Twin Room - Cycling Package

The wifi was poor - this really was the only issue that we found over the course of the week stay.

At breakfast there was a table dedicated to gluten free products which made eating at the hotel really easy for myself who suffers with allergies.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2015

Pool facilities are very good

No bad experiences however disappointed the room balcony did get any sun in the afternoon.

Pool facilities are very good

There are also 2 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.