Reviews of Best Roquetas 4 stars

Urbanización Playa Serena, s/n, 04740 Roquetas de Mar, Spain

#23 of 40 hotels in Roquetas de Mar

• Double Room with Lateral Sea View (2 Adutls)

a package holiday hotel. loud music all day. rubbish bins in sunbathing area not emptied often enough. swimming pools not suitable for serious swimming. paid extra for sea view, but one had to lean over the balcony and look sideways to get a glimpse of the sea.

very clean rooms. excellent selection and quality off food in the resturant. good location. reception and cleaning staff very professional. other end of the seafront from the main town and shopping center, but good location with small shops and resturants near by.

• Double Room (2 Adults)

The arrangements for breakfast were poor. We had to have our card marked on entering the Dining area and then had to find a vacent table. The ‘self service’ arrangements were ver poor and we found the ‘warm food’ was cold and the drink dispensers had tasteless drinks which were not hot.

• Double Room (2 Adults)

I went with my daughter and we had separate rooms. Her room was absolutely fine. Unfortunately as they has only opened a couple of days before my room did not have TV phone shower (until my last night) and I could not access the safe. I put these things down to teething problems. I would also suggest that they launder new towels so that customers do not get covered in fluff and the towels are absorbent. I was not offered a refund for all these problems!

We have always come to this hotel in the past under the previous ownership and we were always very satisfied. I believe that once the teething problems have been solved and the hotel is up and running it will do well.

• Double Room with Lateral Sea View (2 Adutls)

Nothing . Everything was good

The hotel was fine , and the food and staff were very good

• Double Room with Frontal Sea View (2 Adults)

Our room was a long way from lifts and reception and dining area, and the room was basic considering its a 4 star hotel.

Food was good.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Entire package was excellent value for money. Nothing to complain about.

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Best Roquetas traveller photo gallery