Reviews of Best Roquetas This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Urbanización Playa Serena, s/n, 04740 Roquetas de Mar, Spain

#23 of 40 hotels in Roquetas de Mar

• Reviewed: June 24, 2018

Very good location and lovely beach with private access. A lot of children at the pool.
    • Double Room with Lateral Sea View (2 Adutls)

Noisy pool area with a lot of children. I wouldn't recommend this hotel for adults who want to relax by the pool. The music from the activities both outside and in the bar is too loud.

Private access to the beach from the pool area. Beach is very quiet and lovely. Very good location, surrounded by tapas bars and restaurants. very easy to get to by car. Nice and professional staff.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

pleasent enough short stay, but not quite as we expected.
    • Double Room with Lateral Sea View (2 Adutls)

a package holiday hotel. loud music all day. rubbish bins in sunbathing area not emptied often enough. swimming pools not suitable for serious swimming. paid extra for sea view, but one had to lean over the balcony and look sideways to get a glimpse of the sea.

very clean rooms. excellent selection and quality off food in the resturant. good location. reception and cleaning staff very professional. other end of the seafront from the main town and shopping center, but good location with small shops and resturants near by.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

Will not consider staying there again.
    • Double Room (2 Adults)

The arrangements for breakfast were poor. We had to have our card marked on entering the Dining area and then had to find a vacent table. The ‘self service’ arrangements were ver poor and we found the ‘warm food’ was cold and the drink dispensers had tasteless drinks which were not hot.

• Reviewed: May 3, 2018

We love the area and the hotel is ideally placed for everything
    • Double Room (2 Adults)

I went with my daughter and we had separate rooms. Her room was absolutely fine. Unfortunately as they has only opened a couple of days before my room did not have TV phone shower (until my last night) and I could not access the safe. I put these things down to teething problems. I would also suggest that they launder new towels so that customers do not get covered in fluff and the towels are absorbent. I was not offered a refund for all these problems!

We have always come to this hotel in the past under the previous ownership and we were always very satisfied. I believe that once the teething problems have been solved and the hotel is up and running it will do well.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Very pleasant and relaxing

Nothing . Everything was good

The hotel was fine , and the food and staff were very good

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Outside and pool area is lovely, food good and since we had a short stay it was adequate.
    • Double Room with Frontal Sea View (2 Adults)

Our room was a long way from lifts and reception and dining area, and the room was basic considering its a 4 star hotel.

Food was good.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Entire package was excellent value for money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Entire package was excellent value for money. Nothing to complain about.

There are also 5 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Browse Best Roquetas Traveler Photo Gallery