Reviews of Hotel Central Playa 2 stars

Galicia, 12, 07800 Ibiza Town, Spain

#22 of 26 hotels in Ibiza Town

• Reviewed: 22 October 2018

Economical but not relaxing

No view, no balcony, and the street outside was very noisy. My room looked on to a taxi rank, a kebab shop and a bar that was open until three o'clock. It was impossible to sleep because the street bins were emptied at six in the morning.

A fridge in the room and the price

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

Fantastic value for money, and room surprised in a good way, fab location - wish i booked for longer

For 38 euros, this was fantastic deal. I was surprised to discover that room had fridge, safe (free of charge), and air con. I wish i booked this hotel for longer. Thank you very much, you exceeded my expectations - 12 out of 10! On top of that, location is fab - less than a minute walk from the beach, and easy link to airport.

beach & dance

noisy and unconditional lift, with too much waiting being just an elevator. I was on the 7th floor.

hotel near the sea and close to the center reachable in 15 minutes on foot, bars and restaurants also open until late close hotel, Taxi stop ahead of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great location, but not for comfort holiday

Cleaning standards pretty low Very very noisy - from the street and also from the maids cleaning. Very very dated bathroom & room. Coffee served for breakfast was awful, same what you get from sachets. Same applies for juice.

Location is perfect. Bed mattress in our room was really good quality. Staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast buffet really good full of choices and quality food(but not coffee).

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Clean, ok staff, ok price and location.

My bed was an additional 3rd bed (foldable) and it was not ok (dangerously folding together when I was lying on it).

Clean, ok staff, ok price and location.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Great location, very clean, staff friendly and helpful

Nothing really, maybe staff could tell more about the facilities at check in without being asked, but not a big deal really, swimming pool is tiny

Great location, very clean, staff friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Great value & geat location

The lift is very old & temperamental. It also makes a noise which can be heard from bedrooms. Outlook at back of hotel not good.

The location & facilities. Staff very pleasant & helpful. Rooms well maintained & clean. Excellent maid service & reasonable breakfast.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

GOOD SHORT STAY

Everything fine,.

Close to beach and public transport. Only 15 mins walk in to Ibiza Town. Spotlessly clean. Good breakfast. Better than some 3 star hotels we have stayed in.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Excellente place for staying in Ibiza.

Excellente place for staying in Ibiza. Rooms very clean. Best price in Ibiza for an Short stay with breakfast. Boats leave only 3 Minutes walk distance. Ibiza down is also close. Highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Absolutely amazing week, great location, great hotel and great value for money

The lift off main reception was dodgy to say the least, it broke down with three people in it (when it states 3 person capacity)

The beds were extremely comfortable and location couldn't of been better. Housekeeping kept the room immaculate daily!

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Centered place nearby beach

Quitness during night and late evening in the hotel was noisy whit all the resonating sounds in the hotel. Walking, suitcases travelling through the corridor, elevator sounds, peolple opening the doors of their rooms this were disturbing sounds..... Resonating sounds are disturbing wake up calls....

Centered place nearby beach And boulevard old city... For two days a good place to stay.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Clean and spacious beds were comfortable enough.

Was definitely not worth the price for what you get. Very basic room. But I guess Ibiza is very expensive. VERY annoyed and disappointed I had no hot water for showers on any day I was there, I asked reception they said nothing they can do about it.

Clean and spacious beds were comfortable enough. Supermarket right next door and taxi rank on the other side of the road.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Nice and very good and convenient location.

Can't think of anything directly. (There is no direct view of the sea unless you are on the very top floor, but that is because it is situated in a built up area.)

Rooms were basic but very clean and comfortable. It is two star, so it it is obviously not destined for the luxury end of the market. However, it was nice, airy, comfortable, safe, clean and with and a very good location.

Breakfast was really good.

Staff was in position «I don’t care, leave me alone.» No helpful, not so kind. If someone put robots on this place, will be the same.

Breakfast was really good. Nothing spectacular but everything what anybody can want to eat. Everything was very tasty and fresh. Also localisation are more than perfect.

Too expensive for what it is

Too expensive (100 Eur per night) to be a budget hotel. Towels and linen had stains, room was small and old. The house needs a renovation to justify the current prices.

Housekeeping trying the best to keep the place clean, but it doesnt help: place needs a renovation.

Beds were very comfortable and the room was really clean and...

We didn't have a very nice view, but again we didn't pay for this as we were barely in the room. Not right on sea front, but like a 1 minute walk.

Beds were very comfortable and the room was really clean and spacious. Great location right next to the beach and nearby restaurants and bars. Staff were not overly friendly but not rude, just doing their job. Would certainly stay again as it was great quality for the price. Air con was also very good!

Confortable room and great location for good, well staffed beachside hotel

The room was big, comfortable and convenient but a bit dated and the fridge was very noisy but not so much you couldnt sleep

Location is just by the beach, shops all around for food and drinks...it was very convenient. The staff who checked me in were very nice and id say the staff are the main plus point of the property. A lovely guy on night shift and a beautiful ladynon the daytime shift were really helpful to me during my stay.

Basic accommodation which is not good value for money
    • Superior Twin Room

I paid for a superior room which it certainly wasn't for the price. The light in the bathroom wasn't working and the fittings were old. The aircon is slow to respond and the maintenance guy had to come and fix the setting. The aircon box unit is on the balcony and blows out hot air. Also the breakfast was basic and cold. I would stay there again.

The reception staff were helpful and friendly. I only stayed one night as my flight was cancelled. My room was clean and quiet on a higher floor.

Ibiza

The lift was slow but loved everything else

The staff was helpful and courteous. The location was central and next to a good beach with restaurants,bars and supermarkets right next to the hotel. Air conditioning was working great during the heat wave. Loved it!

So close to figueretas beach with the ferry and restaurants.

Taxi queue at night was SO long. I would say 30 + minute wait (no uber available). We had noisy neighbors playing music till 2am that we could hear through the wall...

So close to figueretas beach with the ferry and restaurants. Close to Playa de enbossa (less than 10 euro taxi ride). Good AC!

Good location in the centre

The elevator was old, slow and a bit scary. It would have been good to have an electric kettle in the room.

Very good loaction, in a middle point between the centre and the beach, you can walk anywhere. Very easy to get to from the airport as well. Staff agreable, clean and spatious room with air conditioning and safe. It was great having a fridge.

not so good.

the safe box of the room 211 didn't work and during my stay, they didn't fix it. I didn't feel safe for some people using drugs in their room next to my room and I felt insecure when they were around.

It was very expensive comparing the services that I get.

Amazing location.

The rest of the staff not very helpful and did not impress me.

Amazing location. Alli one of the front desk managers was amazing. One other lady who’s name I cannot remember was great also.

Night stop on city center

Price for 2 stars , probably because of high demain , wifi cant conect , tv not working

Location , city center on main street , close to beach , nice breakfast for 2 stars , clean rooms nice staff

Cozy fun in Ses Figurettes

Needed a Luggage stand but didn't have any. Shower curtain fell everyday. -I reported but was still the old rod and situation when I left. The elevator "Judith" door sticks on the 4th floor. Be gentle and wait. Give her a pet.

The staff helped me with my screwed up first and second reservations. I had to change dates which I couldn't do online. They waved a cancelation fee. Go eat at FUSION. nice prices, good food and View-walk to it. Eat at Pastaflora for Breakfest-Giovanni's for pizza, etc. and say Hi to the Coolture Bar on the corner for me. FUN Stafff. 2 blocks to beach. EAsy beach. I love this neighborhood. Cute pool. Nice big tub. Nice size fridge. Good TV and AC

I have been patient and now I am very disappointed as the...

I have been patient and now I am very disappointed as the website has mad an error of my late check out time I premeditated the late check out before I entered the room and now I requested to speak to and advisor who ended being no help and very obnoxious when I asked the person to speak to a manager they made it very difficult her name was (bernice) I am now on hold waiting to speak to a manager but I am very disappointed as a customer who always uses booking.com I believe that the fault is not mine nor there's but a technical error on the app as I requested early check in and late check out it is clear the difference between 6am and 1800pm my flight today is at 2100 and I don't want to be walking around as I need to rest I request that booking.com at least tries to to help me it's my last day i am getting charged 65€ which ridiculously high so believe the least booking.com can do is try reduce this as I believe that it's unfair. The supervisor ended up trying her best to help me but it was not possible as I was kicked out the room before anything was able to be sorted I really do believe that there should be some reconciliacion on this

Dreadful

Our room had no air con. When the staff was informed nothing was done. We where told it's not there fault. We was not offered another room or any compensation. This is totally unacceptable.

Good Location

Rooms were dated, bathroom was disgusting. The bed only had a sheet. We paid for 2 nights accomodation and left after 1 night and booked another hotel down the street. For the same price we were able to book to stay in a brand new hotel which was very close to hotel central playa. Rooms are definitely not what you pay for.

Good Location

Staff member of the early morning was extremely rude and aggresive

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff member was aggressive and rude in the morning. He was the early morning receptionist and as he called himself, the only boss. Ruined our vacations. I was planning on staying more days but decided to change hotels to avoid him. Kept calling our room at 6a.m without any consideration. Avoid this place if you want to have decent vacations in the island

The pool had good views

Stag do party!

There was nothing not to like! Really good location, the bus takes you from airport to the hotel, staff is friendly, rooms and hotel in general is clean, i had two rooms booked for the stag do, canteen next door is really good value for money.

We will return
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

I have absolutely no negative remarks

We were 12 persons and we can say that : The staff is outstanding, very kind and cooperative Excellent value for money Extremely convenient location Perfect neighborhood Everybody was satisfied

horrendously over-priced for the quality of the hotel

This is part of massive hotel chain not a local business. Given the building needs a total refurb and that they charge top 4 star rates for tiny single corner room facing a noisy street it would be some recompense if they made up for it with trimmings - but alas - they just want to make your cash - sporadic internet, no access to reception from the room, no conditioner in the bathroom, no paperwork on the hotel or invoices unless by request, no breakfast included, no effort made with furnishings, a noisy fridge. The only saving grace was the staff. This is hotel chain that just want to make cold hard cash.

The only positive was a staff member.

Not at all relaxing

Everything above

Didn’t mind things being Spartan and it was clean but didn’t feel particularly safe - warnings about CCTV and security coverage because there are no staff here apart from one in recoption and phone in room didn’t work - no tea and coffee making facilities ..

The property and rooms were simple, clean and functional.

My room overlooked the Main Street on the third floor above the huge recycling bins. Two mornings from 6am these were being emptied at a rate of one every 20/30mins so it was extremely noisy. Double glazing would be a great investment!

The property and rooms were simple, clean and functional. The value was probably commensurate with others of the quality and location, but that doesn’t necessarily make you feel it’s good value for money.

• Superior Twin Room

The elevator seems to be really old and small. Needs replacement.

Location. location. Location And we were alloted a room with a sea view on the 7th floor, which was beautiful!

Great location! Comfortable! And value for money.

It is sort of basic, but then it’s not rated as a five star hotel. Few more amenities in the bathroom would have been good. Really don’t have any complaints- everything was like it said.

Amazing location - walk to the beach is like 5mins and great bars and restaurants nearby. Spacious rooms, power shower, very clean, everything worked, and really comfortable beds. Definitely one I would use again.

Less than normal

Room was extremley small and if you are not a fan of bugs then this is not the place for you .. the main door is usually always open and big bugs like to go inside ... i found severals ones in the entrance and hallways.. Value for money was not good it was expensive for it’s rooms - i checked out 1 day earlier and stayed at a friends place

Location was central and close to everything

The hotel is situated in an EXCELLENT location, just...

The room was two single beds pushed together. It was pretty bare, with the exception of a mini fridge and a desk. There is no central air, just an A/C unit. Every time you left the hotel you were supposed to leave the key (it’s a physical key, not a card swipe key). If you lose the key, there’s a charge of 25 euros. The beds were uncomfortable and did not have any blankets, just two thin sheets. The pool area overlooked the ocean, but you can’t see it unless you are peering over the ledge. The pool area is equivalent to a Motel 6 in the states. Essentially, you get what you pay for.

The hotel is situated in an EXCELLENT location, just footsteps away from the beach. The front desk staff was excellent, warm, welcoming, and friendly. This hotel is a great value for what it is, but I will definitely be spending a little more for a more comfortable experience next time.

Perfect

On the first day there was no water and on the second day, no electricity, but that was the problem those days on Ibiza, I think it wasn't hotels fault. The wiew was on courtyard, where people lived, so I saw what are they doing, that was not ok.

Beds were the best, you are 50 m from beach and next to taxi station and near center. We liked big fridge in the room.

Great location and value. Close to shops, bars, beach and old town 15 mins
    • Superior Twin Room

Small old and tired looking lift took ages to come (7th floor) but otherwise all ok.

Large room and balcony overlooking the sea. Comfy beds, great location and value.

Super value for money.

The staff is very nice and friendly. Especially Ritta on reception. Good room and comfy bed. Really good quality breakfast (with hot food) for just 7 Eur! Location is really cool, very close to the central beach and airport links. Bus stop to the airport is only few mins walk and comes with no-brainer deal of Eur 3.5 ticket to the airport in just under 20 mins.

Room mate

Having a big flying coacroach as a room mate the last day of my stay somewhat spoiled the experience.

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Location os good, just in front of taxi stop. Overall the hotel is good value. If not for the unexpected room mate I would go back.

The pool was not open and the hotel did not let me know this before arrival. Room wasn’t clean on arrival hair and dirt in bathroom. Made a complaint 4 weeks ago and all I have heard back is excuses that their “control room” has yet to respond to my complaint. Terrible customer service

Nice break away

The lift wasn't the best. Not ideal If your on the top floor waiting for lift. Thankfully we were on the 4th floor. Some guests need to be more aware that they aren't the only people in the hotel and make less noise when coming in at 4am plus.

Great location only a min to the beach. The room had air con. The fridge was an added bonus.

Quite ok for the price - very close to the beach

buffet breakfast was bad! Bad coffee, bad juice, artificial cheese it seemed, no variety... unfortunately, the staff cannot offer special deals, make reservations, or undo booking mistakes, since they book and modify on the Hotel chain's homepage. No negociation of prices - plus they, too, are subject to their algorithmis and cookies

top staff, always on their toes to help me

When I arrived at the hotel the gentleman on the desk told...

When I arrived at the hotel the gentleman on the desk told me I had to pay the hotel tax but this was already payed in with the price and when I told to the hotel the next day the tried to give me 5 Euro change but this was not right as it was already payed in full. I’m still waiting for this issue to be resolved, the hotel said they would email to sort this out but still nothing I arrive home on Thursday and it’s now Sunday.

Would definitely stay here again for location and value.

Wi fi not too good , but I don't bother with it when away. Walls are thin. This could be an issue if you were staying in high season. We stayed end of April and it was pretty quiet in hotel

Staff were terrific. Hotel in excellent location. Ideal for walking towards town down Av. d' Espanya or around by the coast. This route takes you up the hill to at the Old Town. From Figueretes beach just outside the hotel you can walk the full length of Platja d'en Bossa. Port area very beautiful to walk around in the evening.

Could have been great but some issues need addressing
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Pool under repair but wasn't told. On first night given room without balcony so had to move next day into a room where safe didn't work. Cleaning was poor.

Big room and nice staff

Good location, fair price for a clean, quiet room.

Back door of room didn't lock. Breakfast had a good selection but could have been better quality.

24 hour check in was great, friendly staff, clean room.

Every morning they asked me did I payed breakfast and interrupted me through meal. Receptionist should better prepare documents about their guests!

Good base for sightseeing

Check in process was very slow. Throughout our stay, there was usually a queue at the front desk and the staff always appeared busy between themselves, making it difficult to make simple enquiries without feeling in the way. A lot of the furnishings and fixtures in the room were very worn (cracked toilet bowl!) and should be replaced. Towels had clearly been washed, but half of them were stained - one to the point of being unusable. Thin walls, lots of noise in the morning.

The location is great, close to buses, the beach, and both nice places to eat and supermarkets. It is also within walking distance of the city centre, almost one straight road, and the taxi rank outside was a nice surprise. On arrival, the lady on reception, Belén, was super friendly so we didn't mind the wait. The room itself was bigger than expected; it was mostly clean (complete with the smell of bleach). Beds were very comfy. Fridge in the room was a bonus! Overall, more than adequate for our purposes.

Nice location and neighborhood. I was there off season so I don't know how busy the area could be.

The WiFi required that you create an account on an unfamiliar travel website that looked questionable. I decided to use WiFi at restaurants instead just to be safe.

Helpful stagg
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Original room basic, but not bad for the price.

The staff were very good. We had a problem with the heating, they tried to fix it that night, then next morning, could not so gave us another room, then checked to make sure we were happy with this. Also breakfast was great, fresh and plenty of choice.

Staff were helpful.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

It was very noisy other guests were noisy even though it was out of season the bin men woke me every day so I was awake every day by six am.

Staff were helpful.

happy with our stay, the location is really great, the hotel was clean, helpful staff
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

tea / coffee making facilities could help; kettle and simple cups could have been provided; at the beginning we got a room overlooking another building (just a few meters away), without a balcony

location, access to the tourist attractions within walking distance, clean rooms (service on a daily basis), comfortable beds; we requested another room and it was sorted out within a few minutes

Great location, hotel was clean but very deceiving online.

We requested a double room with a balcony, we got a twin room with no balcony. Also on the website they have picture of rooms with a sea view which isn’t possible except from the roof as it’s behind another hotel. In the description it said there was a roof top bar which there was not and the pool was incredibly small, barely suitable for children. We didn’t use the pool at all because of this reason. The lift is ridiculously small and so slow, fitting 2 people with suitcases and bags was a struggle.

The beach is literally around the corner, also bars and plenty of restaurants very close so perfect location.

Good place to stay for a night or two, but no longer than that.

-uncomfortable bed, -rather poor bathroom, -no desk lamp, -wi-fi required detailed registration, -expensive vendor machine.

-good breakfast, -helpfull staff, -cleanliness

My stay was ok. Had it been less noisy withi. The building
    • Special Offer - Single Room

The night staff were less welcoming ..... especially the younger male member of staff. The level of noise during the night, due to banging doors and loud voices, echoed throughout the building . This is unacceptable considering it’s a hotel. Had it been a Hostel this may have beenexpected and accepted but it is is listed as a hotel. Often woken during the night due to the level of noise .

The receptionist Giovanni was most welcoming, polite and friendly and a great representative for the hotel. His intention to succeed in meeting my needs were professional.

Enjoyed my stay and would go back there.
    • Special Offer - Single Room

Very minor details in the room - such as no bedside light for reading in bed, and no English language TV channels.

The reception staff were all very helpful and friendly. Good location - near the beach but also an easy walk into Ibiza town.

Very friendly staff, extremely clean and comfortable, very...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Very friendly staff, extremely clean and comfortable, very close to the beach and great value for money, fantastic air conditioning, would definitely stay again.

Correct stay

The soundproofing of the room is poor and can be heard a noise from the corridor and other rooms, otherwise no complaints.

The location is very close to the beach and bus station in the centre of Ibiza city. In the room is a big refrigerator where can be put a fresh food and beverages. The wi-fi connection is stable and fast. The staff is helpful and nice. A price - performance for this accommodation on my opinion seems ok for Ibiza.

If you are looking for what formantera provides , you will not search any further. Muy Bien
    • Special Offer - Single Room

The poor value of the room for the price, in my opinion. Shoddy and threadbare room, nice enough people on reception. I went to Formantera the next morning when i noticed the distinct change in Value for your euro . The room price was similar but the class gulf was hugely in the direction of Formantera, which is an exceptionally beautiful island. I wanted something different from the Ibiza scene and found all i wanted on Formantera. I could easily stay for months

Quick winter getaway
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The sound proofing is so bad, i could hear the people next room brushing their teeth, while i am still in bed, really needs some kind of isolation also to the street side. The room didn't have a water boiler, and also down in reception, could boil water, i had get some plastic cups and heat water up in the microwave.

The view from the room, 6th floor, was really good, direct sea view. The room is big, and also because it was off season, it was really a bargain. The location is perfect, a lot of cool restaurants around, and also super market down. The service was good.

Simple, very affordable, everything included in the cost -...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

We would have appreciated dinner opion as well.

Simple, very affordable, everything included in the cost - AC, safe, fridge (old and not very nice, but it is working). We really liked the breakfast, it was surprisingly very good, all kinds of choices, well prepared, clean dishware and yummy food. The mattresses were comfortable even in the standard rooms. Close to the simple town beach and not very far from the old town centre, nice walk.

Unforgettable Ibiza - the island of freedom

Cleanness. Bathroom was dirty.

Great location near to the beach les figueretes and in walking distance to the center, very helpful and positive staff. From les figueretes you can go to Formentera or neaby beaches.

good spot for short holidays

Noise

Location was perfect since we didnt had car. Did not have chance to go to swimming pool. Was a little noisy at night but i guess that all about Ibiza.

I recommend this hotel, good accomodation
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

very noisy at night, there was a taxi rank in the front of the balcony, thin walls - everything were heard

nice staff, various breakfast, very clean, near the beach

Really disappointing

1. Small room. 2. Impossible to sleep, noisy street and guests, very thin walls and windows, noisy doors and furnishing. 2. Dirty and smelly. In particular, the bathroom smells like drainage and the tap won't stop dripping, the noise is quiet annoying. Hair in the bed and smelly pillows, sandy floor. 3. Zero comfort in bed and in shower, very bad aerator, you must be a yoga trainer to get to be catched by the water flow. 3. I found 2 cockroaches in the morning when I woke up, one down my bed and 1 in my toilet bag, actually on my toothbrush, which I'm attaching the pictures of. I got to get rid of one of them only, the other escaped in an unreachable corner. 3. As far as I could experience, staff is not helful. When I brang them the smelly pillow they havent even say sorry and replaced it and when I found the cockroaches I packed my stuff to leave and went down to talk to them, i have good manners and don't like to be obvious so I called the manager apart and explained the situation and showed the pictures of the room, and told him that an unhappy client should be refunded, not only for fair business but also to avoid bad reviews and pictures like these to be published on booking and other reviews websites. The answer was a nervous and victimist 'don't menace me with the review thing'. I didn't know if I should have laughed or got angry. A very grotesque situation. I kept calm though. In the end they refunded me just one of the 3 nights, as if all the inconveniences that I explained (the smell, the dirt, the noises, the cockroaches...) were just a matter of 1 night, and the rest of the stay was fabulous and deserving the price I payed. I had to accept. They also tried exclude the tourist tax from the refund. Anyhow, you get what you deserve, so here it goes my review, and it's honest and polite as usual for me. Do I recommend? No, I don't.

Good location, very close to beach front.

Only one member of staff was actually helpful. The person who greeted me barely spoke English, and didn't say this. So when I was asking questions they would completely ignore me. There were no instructions of any kind in the room. Nothing for Wi-Fi, how to work the AC, which meant I had to keep asking the unhelpful lady questions (she was blonde, cannot remember her name). There waa one member of staff which was really polite and helpful but i didnt see him much. So based on the customer service I would never stay here again.

Good location, very close to beach front. The room was clean. The air con and fridge in room were life savers.

Disappointed this time round. Clean, good location but way to noisy not relaxing

I checked in late at night and the guy on reception looked very unhappy. No smile not welcoming. I put my money in The coffee machine & it gave me hot chocolate, when I told Him he couldn’t care less. Not a big deal but little things matter. The rooftop pool is tiny but nice, unfortunately regardless of the signs saying you can’t drink your own alcohol by the pool, no diving in, etc etc the day I was up there relaxing a group on people came up and took over, their music was blaring they had there glass bottles sitting on the side of the pool and their bottles of mixers floating in the pool to keep cold. Couldn’t get in to swim and the relaxing atmosphere turned into an all day party. Not one member of staff came up to the pool area the whole day to look or see what was going on. The guys round the pool were nice people and having fun BUT I booked this hotel knowing about the rooftop pool and having stayed before I knew that this was not allowed to be used as a party area so planned to relax, unfortunately on this occasion it was and no staff members were on hand to sort it out. The people in the room opposite me would come in at 5.30am and scream at each other from their rooms, so inconsiderate! The doors are so thin that you hear every little noise, so when they are screaming outside your door they may as well be in your room with you. Not one English Chanel on the TV!! Out of 50 or so channels not one English. Only one pillow on the bed, not enough. Also the blue cushion cover on the bed smelt like greasy hair and clearly never gets washed. I didn’t even want it in the room.

The location is good. Near the beach and 15 min walk to town. Hotel is kept clean.

I really enjoyed my stay in Ibiza and I reccommend to use this hotel for your stay.

Little bit too much noise at the night time.

Location of the hotel was really good. Taxes front of hotel 24/7, good bus connection, beach 100m, lot of different places where to eat or have coctails. Short taxy ride to airport. Staff was friendly and helpful. Price was aslo really good for my stay.

Horrible leisure

Very dirty bathroom, noisy italians, really old elevator! And very noisy too! Every thing inside looks horrible! If you're not italian don't go!

Affordable, good location but needs a bit of a revamp.

Dated decor: rooms need updating. Windows open widely and could be dangerous.

Location was good. Breakfast was very good - better than we had expected.

Good

The water temperature of the shower was not stable.

The hotel is very close to the Figuretas Beach and about 15 minutes walk to the city centre. There is a taxi stop in front of the building.

very good location, but noisy room with some humidity+cockroach issues (despite daily cleaning)

- noisy (the noise from the street and the noise from the hallway inside the hotel prevented me from sleeping well) - small cockroaches appeared in the bathroom on 2 occasions - one evening, after returning back to my room, I found in the middle of the room a big cockroach; it was the only day when I left the window open while away, so it might have entered through there - the room had some issues with humidity, I think, and required periodic opening of the window (but see the issue above) or using the A/C - after my cell phone's battery died and I restarted it, I could not sign in for the free WiFi anymore (luckily I also had my laptop, which had no such issues)

- very close to the beach (2 min. walking) - close to the old town (10-15 min. walking) - the room was cleaned every day - good WiFi

Browse Hotel Central Playa traveller photo gallery