Reviews of Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II 3 stars

Avenida de Portmany, S/N, 07820 San Antonio, Spain

#26 of 33 hotels in San Antonio

Was Clean and fresh

The security supervisor talks to pellet lien dirt and has zero manners. Should be immediately sacked if you don’t want people to think better of coming back to this hotel

Was Clean and fresh

It was great
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

It’s wat far from playa d’en bossa, the taxis are around 40€ & 50€ to the clubs and places in playa d’en bossa including the airport.

It was clean, tidy, and comfortable

It was good but could’ve been better.

The cleanliness of the place is not good. It has dirty floors & no ammenities. Also the lock on the main door doesn’t work so you don’t feel safe when you have all kind of drunk people coming and going out of the hotel.

The best thing about this hotel is the placement of it. It’s placed next to everything you can need, coffee shops, restaurants, souvenir shops, tour tickets, everything is accessible walking.

One of the better hotels for this price range

The noise level during the night, as party people come back to hotel and shout etc. Also, the A/C unit wasn't working very good.

Very nice hotel, beds are pretty comfortable. The swimming pools are also perfect. And the view from my room was nice, overlooking the pool. The location is also perfect, close to everything in San Antonio.

Great location for San Antonio, more older crowd than...

Beds were uncomfortable in the triple room and we had a very tiny balcony but couldn’t complain about anything else

Great location for San Antonio, more older crowd than younger staying which was good. Great value for money. 2 pool options close to everything.

Great hotel, the room were big and airy.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

Felt they could invest more in the room fridges, this was abit outdated and small as we couldn’t keep many bottle inside plus it wasn’t keeping the bottle that cold

Great hotel, the room were big and airy. 2 minute walk to shops, bars and beach pool area was clean and tidy through stay Very relaxing hotel. Gave 3 room card for 3 of us which was idea as some hotel only provide one Defiantly highly recommended and will stay again here

Good if you don't like sleep

Faulty Door that kept opening by itself. A bit scary when on your own. Had to prop door closed with chair at night just in case . Asked at reception but no one came to fix. Luckily only there for a few nights. Was relieved to go elsewhere later in week with a locked door. Walls paper thin could hear people at all hours arguing and vomiting. Also traffic woke you very early in the morning. So not really any sleep for 4 nights.

clean enough room, very clean pool area. Nice staff at reception and bar. Hotel is good location for party people.

excellent value for money, good location, will stay again

could be a little more time spent cleaning the bathrooms and more towels available.

the aircon is unbelievable and so are the showers, perfect location for ibiza.

Great place with very little criticism.

Check-in took ages.. seriously not what you need at 11pm.

I was pleasantly surprised by the accommodation, expecting it to be full of drunk teenagers but it was really quiet (possibly as we were staying just before peak season). The facilities were perfect for me and my stag party with an ideal area to re-charge before heavy nights with a nice pool and table tennis. The only criticism I would have is that checking-in took AGES! God knows what they were doing, running searches via Mi5 and Interpol perhaps. Anyway, thanks for everything! Top accommodation.

Hotel Marco Polo will be visited again. Very satisfied customer..

The walls are paper thin. You can literally hear every conversation going on around you in the other rooms. But other than that the place was amazing.

The beds were changed every day and the air con worked exceptionally well. The place was very well kept and I couldn't say a bad word about the staff. All were very friendly and accommodating and anything you needed they did their best to help. I will 100% be returning next year for my week in the best island on the planet 😎

It was amazing!

The women on reception was very slow, whether it was a lanauge barrier I’m unsure but she was so so slow and the hotel prices are ridiculous €5 for a slush.

It was amazing! The air con to die for, really comfy bed and each room has a balcony.

I had check out at 4 in the morning and there wasn't any...

I had check out at 4 in the morning and there wasn't any staff at the hotel. When I came back in 10 minutes I found only security who doesn't speak English. So, I left the card to the security and wrote the room number. Then I went to the airport but on my way I understood that I left some things at my room. There were souvenirs for my dear friends and delicious cheese which I really wanted to taste and share with my friends. I came back to the hotel and there was still only one security who didn't let me enter my room to pick up my stuff and asked me to wait and come back later when the cleaning would be done. When I came back the manager told me that in my ex-room was cleaning and all my things were thrown out. So, I don't understand this moment!!! It was unfriendly, thanks God I didn't left my passport other way I wouldn't be able to come home with such service!

I had check out at 4 in the morning and there wasn't any...

My circumstances changed and there was room available and...

Maybe close to nightclub but that is being pedantic, I slept through it and it is Ibiza after all!!! Great location, great price and clean

My circumstances changed and there was room available and room was ready when I arrived at 8.30am, maybe luck but kind receptionist let me check in early as room ready. I got to get over drama and focus on my holiday

The 24 hour front desk comes in handy with delayed flights.

The walls are thin, you can hear everything that the neighbors are doing. This doesn’t help trying to fall asleep and you can hear drunk people. The cleaning lady walks in a second after she knocked on the door, not allowing you to make sure you are decent.

The 24 hour front desk comes in handy with delayed flights.

Great value for money!

Beds were a bit hard!

Great location for partying holiday. Close to all San An nightlife and 2 minute walk from the bus station for the discobus to all of the islands major clubs. Amazing value for money, newly refurbed rooms and great new pool area.

Confortable & relaxing stay in San Antonio

Generally speaking, most of the tourist crowd in Sant Antoni is not really there to contemplate the nature, culture and gastronomy, they are there to show their worst side. However, it's possible to have a quiet, relaxing stay in this hotel and get advice on how to move around to get the most out of your trip.

The place is very clean and elegant and has everything u need for a relaxing stay in Sant Antoni. Although the nearby city beach and nigthlife is definitely not for everyone, this hotel is perfectly located to join the madness or to escape it by relaxing at the pool or hitting one of the beaches outside the city through the nearby bus terminal. The staff was nice and helpful as well

Room was clean, bed comfy
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Lift wasn't working for the duration of our stay had to walk over for breakfast every morning to MP 1. Doors banging and noisy people early hours. Room was decent but few from balcony was horrendous.

The bed was comfy. Good location

Good Hotel but dining staff are rude [watch out for the man with the glasses]

Staff are rude and rush you to get out if you are still eating your breakfast past 11 am.

Food was okay for the price - just make sure your there early or they will kick you out of the dining room even if you haven't finished!!!

The location of the hotel is very good, near the harbour...
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

The hotel was outdated and also there wasn't a lot of room for rented cars. Having said this there are roads nearby if you wish to park. At my time at the hotel, I never tried the food so I wouldn't know the quality. But there is a lot of restaurants near by such as Pizza Hut and KFC.

The location of the hotel is very good, near the harbour where there are so many restaurants and bars to chose from. The hotel was clean but a bit outdated. If you want a hotel with a very good location, that was very clean and close to San Antonio harbour, then this is a good choice for you.

I liked that there was a fridge and fresh towels and a...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

I didn't like that there wasn't a kettle as I feel this is a basic room utensil and there wasn't a music channel on the TV just Spanish programs

I liked that there was a fridge and fresh towels and a washer flow daily.

Good location, basic hotel, good for weekend away with your mates
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The air conditioning unit was broken in the room causing a constant beeping sound we frequently had to report. Including in the middle of the night.

Perfect location.

lovely clean hotel spoilt by the drunken minorety.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

young (kids) lads n lasses who could"nt stop shouting in middle o nite pissed n pilled up, fighting we each other, throwing clothes n chairs in swimming pool.

nice clean hotel

Great value accomodation & location

Hotel can get a bit noisy with party goers staying, though this is to be expected being Ibiza, and hotel staff are on hand to keep things under control. Pool can be full of partying Brits.

Good quality rooms, great shower and comfortable bed. Perfect location, very close to centre of town, local shops, lidl supermarket, bus station/discobus, eden nightclub.

The location was good
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Very strict, reviews we had seen recommended it for young people but unless you're a really large group together it's not ideal

The location was good

It's in the very centre of San Antonio .

You can hear everything what others are saying and doing cause it's only gypsum separating rooms and even the toilet touching the sink , you can't sit comftably 😏

It's in the very centre of San Antonio ..10 mins walk for Cafe Mambo

• Special Offer - Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

HOTEL CHARGED ME TWICE FOR MY STAY, TOOK ME TWO WEEKS TO GET MY MONEY BACK, SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE, hotel was good value for money though once I was refunded.

Perfect! Definitely be staying in this hotel next year!

It would've been great to have a kettle in the room but apart from that, it was amazing.

Perfect location! And very safe with the security being very diligent. The staff were lovely.

Hotel was very clean.

The security guard!!

Hotel was very clean. Only down fall was wifi didn't work as we were at end of hotel. Room was clean and bathroom was lovely must have just been renovated. Hotel is central. Would defo stay again.

Really good price and location if you want to be in San...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Air con and the floor in the room was very dirty.

Really good price and location if you want to be in San Antonio. Bus drops you off right outside. I would stay here again my only complaint is that the air con didn't work. But we managed fine.

Yuk
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Paper thin walls, you can literally hear people going to the toilet next door and every single word of their conversations. The balcony view was horrendous.

Cheap and cheerful

It is adults only so they should let families stay in this hotel as well

There were some youngsters making lots of noise but this is something expected being San Antonio

How many pills we got left ?
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

honestly nothing i was buckled all week and just loved dancing about my room naked with the aircon hitting my crotch.

Personally i loved my stay at Marco Polo 2, from the pool to the room it was clean and very welcoming :) we partied at the pool smashed a few disco biscuits into us and returned to the room the aircon was unbelievable a nice place to pull my self together listen to a few tunes few more bottles then back out into the san antonio/playa d'bossa jungle to chew my lips off and lick my elbows. Will stay here again 100% x

The pool area was great, it was chilled out and had good...
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The air conditioning in our room didn't work. the staff said everyday they would get someone in in the morning to fix it but no one ever came.

The pool area was great, it was chilled out and had good music. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. Good water pressure in the shower and nice little balcony.

Great location, friendly staff, comfortable and clean

Balcony tiny

Location is brilliant just a few minutes walk from the West End and bus terminal for the disco bus. Staff were very Friendly. Rooms revamped since last year which are very nice and modern/clean. Had a pool view but got one of the smaller balconies that wasn't very practical but that's out only small complaint. Not noisy either :)

The stay in this hotel was ok ok. Not worth the price they took.

We were on a 7 days trip and had changed hotels everyday. I could judge the hotel staff now. They were not at all welcoming or helping. We reached there at 12 midnight, tired and how they behaved was rude. The only hotel in which they acted so rude. Moreover the bathroom. The water was coming out in the bathroom itslef while taking bath.

I liked the balcony facing the swimming pool and the breakfast.

Was here for 4 nights and not once did they give us fresh...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

So unclean. Bad room, heard every conversation the people next door were having. Over all not a nice hotel.

Was here for 4 nights and not once did they give us fresh towels or clean the room. Only good thing about this Hotel is the location!

Short and sweet!
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

If you go to a lively resort expect louts and yobs, they have to stay somewhere and you may be unfortunate enough to have them next door. This hotel has a "no room party policy which I seen enforced" this is reassuring.

Bed lovely, room perfect and air conditioning included was a bonus. Could do with a new toilet seat but everything else was 100%

Price reflects its good location not standard of hotel.
    • Special Offer - Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The floor in the room was dirty even after being cleaned. The bathroom wasn't cleaned or sheets changed throughout the stay. Walls are very thin and could hear people throughout the night even when they were being quiet! Couple of nice sun beds but most are very uncomfortable!

Nice pool area with a bar close by. Good location within walking distance of bars and restaurants. Staff were friendly but as we were in Marco pollo II not I the staff werent around much.

Very comfortable and convinient.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The sheet of bed is little dirty and the toillet is too close with wash basin

Bed is really comfortable and room is bigger than I expected. The staff at bar is really kind.

Location, staff.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Room wasn't clean, quite a lot of noise at night (I know, it's Ibiza, but still ;) Swimming pool area is not great to say the least. Overall I think it wasn't wort the price we paid.

Location, staff.

We would stay here again, a comfortable hotel, at reasonable price in a great location.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The hotel is right on a main road, which is quite noisy. Our room was facing the main road, so probably why we heard it more than others would. Also, we didn't have a balcony, but some bars across a large window to hang our towel on. There isn't a staffed reception at Marco Polo 2, you have to use Marco Polo 1, which we didn't realise when we were trying to check in. The cleaners didn't really clean either, just change the towels and put the sheets back on the bed. We didn't get much toilet roll, our beds weren't changed all week and the shower wasn't cleaned either, but we are clean people anyway so didn't really matter.

The hotel is in a great location if you are looking for a party holiday, short walk from the strip and close to the bus station. Lots of places to eat nearby, opposite a shop to buy your essentials too. 2 lovely clean pools that you can use, one a busy lively pool and the other quiet so you can relax and enjoy the sun. Also close to the beach. If you require a taxi, reception will call for you and it will be there within minutes.

Hotel room was very modern.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Hotel room was very modern. Other areas could do with updating. Very basic facilities but we only used as a base for sleeping in and the room was clean. Can not fault the location for proximity to bars/restaurants/shops.

Little place of paradise
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

It was all good! I needed medical care and they helped me really well by looking up where I could go to!

The staff was just great! Really helpful and lovely. I would recommend staying closer to Ibiza town and make a day trip to San Antonio! The breakfast was nice and cafe mambo is recommendable to watch the sunset !! Also, make deals if you want to go on a day trip!

Not a bad hotel but could have been better
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Booked a room with a balcony and didn't get one so we spoke to the lady at reception who swapped us to a different room but looked pretty annoyed with us. New room was much better and bigger and had a balcony . . . but the view from the balcony was basically a Jeep graveyard (see my pic). Better than the first room though! Breakfast could have done with a few more things and the guy working at the bar by the pool in Marco Polo I (next door) wasn't that friendly. The pool in Marco Polo II looked ok but had no sunbeds around it so we didn't actually use it and went next door instead. Overall the hotel was ok but I have stayed in waaaay nicer hotels for less money. But I guess for Ibiza this is a pretty cheap hotel!

Location was great - bus station was 2 min walk so was really easy to get to and from airport (4 euros each). Also pretty close to bars and restaurants. The pool next door at Marco Polo I was really nice and had lots of sunbeds and music playing.

I liked the location, as its near of the centre and has good...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

When I arrive there wasn't water at the hotel and by the time to check out we delayed two hours and the cleaners have been to rude with us saying that they were going to call the security to take us off, just for a couple hours of delay, as we were sleeping till 1 pm

I liked the location, as its near of the centre and has good conditions the bedroom

Absolutely excellent loved the hotel and the staff
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

Just the sun lounges at the pool very old and tatty need to be replaced.

I stayed at the Marco polo I had huge room with 3 beds in it . I just couldn't fault the hotel it was very comfortable and the location was excellent. Staff were very helpful and extremely pleasant. If ever I visit ibiza again I will stay at the Marco polo .just one minor problem they need to change the sun lounges at the pool as they are gone old and tatty not very comfortable

Only For Party People

NOISE! So loud, extra thin walls, view of a horrible building site/jeep rental. No stairs to the 3rd floor which was horrendous with lots of luggage. Lots of drunk teenagers. Very young hotel.

Modern Rooms, Very clean, Helpful staff

Good value, ideal location perfect for the person wanting make the most of Ibiza life.

If I was a larger person, I would have had problems getting through the narrow opening of the bathroom as the door didn't open far before hitting the front of the toilet. Also my room seemed to be en route to every other room and the first night was pretty noisy, I even heard someone throwing up in the corridor (although any evidence had been cleared up deftly) . Luckily on the subsequent nights we were so tired from busy days and evenings that we slept through any more noise!

The room had everything needed for an easy stay, I had a great balcony. It was easy enough to walk over to the other site for breakfast and the reception. One of our party had mobility problems and the staff were all very helpful, they even came up with a wheelchair when her mobility scooter broke down.

Overall atmosphere was really nice, the location is great...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Bathroom was extremely smelly and could not be locked.

Overall atmosphere was really nice, the location is great for nightlife and just a minute away from the bus station.

The rooms were good.

Floors of the rooms are not cleaned everyday.

The rooms were good. Friendly staff. They also provide booklet of prices and informations about activities you could do there. Amazing location, very close to the bus station there are direct buses to all the big clubs, easy to get taxis as well. Best part is you could save on breakfast and drinks by getting it from Lidl, it is a 2 min walk from the hotel. And super close to restaurants and bars.

Good location but not good enough to came back
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

First it was so noisy, most neighbors were young they were there only for parties, air conditioning were seeking and not working it was so complicated to sleep with the hot weather they fix it but unfortunately the remot was not working, the room was really dirty specially the bathroom so this 2 points disapoint us

We didn't pay for breakfast option so de can't juge the quality

What you pay for is what you get.

Room was generally noisy thanks to party guests and "paper walls". Floor in the hotel room seemed not to have been cleaned since beginning of summer. Generally speaking the room was not very dirty but suffered a lack of TLC to give proper finish (bed, sheets and towels were always fresh). Corridors and reception area were perfectly fine same as the bar/restaurant.

Hotel is a real value for money - good price comparing to the other hotels in the area but what you pay is what you get. The nice thing at the welcome were two bottles of water on the table. Staff were friendly and very positive.

The aircon unit dripped water constantly, leaving our tiled...
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

The aircon unit dripped water constantly, leaving our tiled floor very wet and slippy! Reception only provided extra towels to mop up the water, rather than resolving the issue.

Nice room, Great location

Air con sucked ass

Room was nice, and at a great location for what we wanted (beach,bars and food). Staff were friendly and informal and overall was a great stay.

Decent location & good value for money. Would stay again.
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

3rd bed was a camp bed which was noisy and apparently uncomfortable.

Hotel room was nice inside, bit cosy with the 3 of us but it was fine. Pool was decent & bar was cheap. Right next to Es Paradis & Eden too!

Friendly stuff, good location

Anyways good air con system, security safes for free and new furnitures an TV I have not got time to watch. Also enjoyed local pool. Friendly stuff. Location close to the Bus station.

The view from the balcony was amazing. Hold on... no balcony and the view was like in a jail. Room lately prepared at 15 and depressing view for something like in Alcatraz. But in my opinion I overpayed.

Great location friendly staff

Only one thing was we had to be out at 10.30 on the day of leaving

The pool was excellent with music all day staff were very friendly an 24hour reception was good as I lost my key a few times, will be staying again

Short stay

Had mosquitos in the room!!

Only stayed in this hotel for few hours, due to early flight. While there did not use the facilities around hotel. But used the room. Comfortable beds, great shower, got a room without a view or balcony but did not bother me. Luckily I did not stay to sleep as room was next door to the lift and there was a constant noise of people and lift going up and down. Walls are very thin but if you didn't go there to sleep then it should be ok. Location is perfect. Right at the heart of the fun, with supermarket open until 00:00. Drinks are expensive but that was in the hotel bar. I got beer for 1.50 at the Red bar 6 minutes away from the hotel.

Great hotel in fantastic location

The blacony door not locking.

Great hotel - very good value for money. Newly refurbish so all looked and felt clean and tidy. We did have a pair of shorts go missing from the room - a random cigarette butt found on the floor and the balcony wouldn't lock... despite these things it really was great. The breakfast was good - the pool side was a great atmosphere and the rooms were spacious and clean. Great location too. We could walk to the harbour, Mambos, ocean beach etc ... would deff book again. Bar staff were a laugh. Had a fantastic holiday here.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Good value for money but thin walls

Main bugbear was the thin walls - you could hear other guests alot. If people are partying beside or below you, don't expect to sleep much! Our bathroom also had a hollow bit in the wall for cabling or something, which meant the sounds from neighbouring rooms could be heard easily. Our room was also close to the main road so this was loud at times too. I am glad I took ear buds with me to block sound out when I wanted to sleep. Pillows were also very thin. Annoying that our key card kept being wiped many times when it was in my pocket beside my phone, had to get it reset a few times. Housekeeping was regular, although wish they had of mopped floor a bit more. Can't find much else wrong and you get what you pay for!

Location excellent, central but not too in the thick of it. Good that you had the choice of 2 pools. Good that air con, wifi, electronic safe and mini fridge all came included in the room (we paid room only). Shower was good and powerful. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of spaces around the pools although was expecting it to be a bit more lively. All in all, good hotel that offered alot of value for money.

Great location, decent faciliites but noisy

Noise levels with people coming in and out of the rooms 24 hours a day. Pool furniture not good and very uncomfortable to use.

Location was good and clean but small rooms. No check out extensions available but storage room and shower room offered.

Good location for San Antonio (have stayed at 6/7 other...

Some reviews here point to the walls being very thin and that you can hear everything through them - and I'd agree. Staffing in the Marco Polo II tends to be light, as the main recpetion is in the Marco Polo I, which is in my experience a slightly better appointed building.

Good location for San Antonio (have stayed at 6/7 other hotels in the town). Staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was much more than I was expecting. Rooms have the feel of being recently refurbished and they are nicely finished. There is a shower room that can be made use of before heading to the airport for a late flight.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Clean, comfortable and local to everything
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

Hasn't had the same treatment as Marco Polo 1. Needs upgrading to bring it up to a nice finish.

Rooms were nice, rest of hotel needs updating. Shelf in our room was broken. Free aircon is a bonus. Cleaners everyday, pool is quiet and warm

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

booked a single and got a nice double.

i was ridiculously confused how to turn the lights on for a while, you have to put your room key card in a slot on the wall. there's quite a bit of traffic noise during the day if you're overlooking the road as it's a main road. you can shut it out mostly and use aircon and i had no trouble sleeping without earplugs.

booked a single and got a nice double. the pool looked nice but i arrived late and wanted to go out and about. it is just behind eden and es paradis which you can see from the pool area. unexpected bonus having a fridge in the room.

Great value for money!
    • Twin Room with Extra Bed

The stay was great for opening at the end of May. I couldn't imagine staying in this hotel in high season. The hotel backs onto Eden and I imagine it was be horrendously loud in high season for family's or couples who are in Ibiza for a non clubbing holiday. Hotel is perfect for friends and groups who will be out late!

Great value for money and good location. Hotel was clean and the room was nice.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

Good location.
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

There was a cotton bud on the floor from the last guests. And the toilet wasn't so good a flushing.

Good location. Away from the strip so not too noisy at night. Very friendly bar staff.

Perfect for price
    • Special Offer - Twin Room

One night we were getting complaints for the noise. There was only 2 of us and all we were doing was talking and we had some friends back, we had complaints as if we were being really loud but the walls are like paper so you can hear everything. I wouldn't suggest families or children staying there it's for the younger generation and you can hear music from the clubs opposite all night.

Clean, cleaners came in cleaned and fresh towels everyday. Very central. Amazing quality for the price. Not a family hotel for the youngsters!

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

The hotel was in a convenient location

TV did not work and was not repaired. Fridge leaked There was heavy rain, but there was a dangerous leak on the landing outside our room - we reported

The hotel was in a convenient location The receptionists were pleasant and helpful.

Party Central

The location is great,as it is nice and central to the main street with restaurants and bars etc. Easy to walk everywhere, close to the beach and clubs but not noisy!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

Good for the price!

As above

The stay was fine although my bedroom door wouldn't open at one point and it's not easy to get onto the second floor with a large suitcase. Other than that, room was pretty standard, couldn't really hear other people but I was out of the room most of the time.

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

our room was next to the lift shaft and every time some one used the lift our room would vibrate and let off some serious noises! i mean it literally felt like we was in the middle of the engine room of the titanic! every foot step, every chair being moved, every ciggerette being lit! WE COULD HEAR! walls are paper thin and the doors! oh my jesus the doors! 2 pieces of 3mm plywood with a 3 inch hollow gap. i think i heard a cockroach knock a couple of times! this hotel has totally put me off san antonio an i will never return to Marco Polo 2 again! hot water broke aswell an we was allowed to use a room in Marco Polo 1 which wasnt much better but seemed like the hilton compared to the paedophile wing at HMP Walton which we had landed ourselves a 3 night strech in!

absolutely nothing to like, I totally understand it was extremely cheap, but i think i would have had more comfort sleeping in a bus stop or a metro station... less noise!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Great for partying!

Veeeery noisy, we didn't mind as we didn't have our kids but definately not for kids!

Great location, clean room with air con and cleaned every day!

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Good location, however poor hotel with poor standards

View was poor Had no wifi although hotel states wifi Staff poor, no friendly Hotel rooms were ran down and needing repaired Beds super uncomfortable

Location was good

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Great for a party holiday

Need sum decent pillows. Beds were cool but pillows ruined it. Walls are thin but didn't bother us

Great hotel and pool area u can also use next doors too. Beds were comfortable safe and air con included

Browse Hotel Playasol Marco Polo II traveller photo gallery