Reviews of Hotel Servigroup Pueblo Benidorm 3 stars

Ibiza, 17, 03503 Benidorm, Spain

#41 of 120 hotels in Benidorm

No complaints whatsoever

Fantastic location,excellent food,excellent staff,fantastic pool area,very clean hotel and secure hotel with the card swipe system Overall 10 out of 10

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Great stay at the Pueblo Benidorm, we thoroughly enjoyed it, it has a brilliant central location, nice pool area and always managed to get a sunbed. Really enjoyed the food in the restaurant, our room had a great view of the sea and the beds were very comfortable. The cleaner came in every day to make beds, change towels, clean the bathroom and floors. We wouldn't hesitate to return next time we go back to Bendidorm.

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing really...room was a bit small but did not bother us...needed more pillows

Fantastic location...food tasty....pool area very pleasant and relaxing...staff friendly...overall holiday better than I imagined

• Double or Twin Room

not able to get sunbeds due to towels being left for hours with no people on them. Would of liked a pool view or back view as we are young and had older men staring into our room from the opposite building.

comfy beds, in the same block as other friends that booked separately, good food as we were full board and worried we wouldnt enjoy it, near enough to the strip and restaurants to walk but not too close to hear all the noise at night which is great. Very secure with the key cards etc. Will definitely book again!

• Double or Twin Room

Not one thing best hotel we have ever syayed will definitly be going back

Everything food was fantastic pool area was brilliant staff was extremly nice excellent

• Double or Twin Room

IT'S LOCATION IS PERFECT CENTRAL TO EVERYTHING YET LEAVE YOUR PATIO DOOR OPEN AT NIGHT AND YOU HEAR NOTHING .On Wednesday and Sunday market just down the road .The shows are 5 mins walk one way .Bingo or open microphone 5 mins the other , A few streets away buses bring you Carrefour in la marina or old town €1.50 everywhere .Indoor pool is worth it's weigh in gold .The food was excelent and varied .we had themed nights (Chinese/Indian etc).The staff were very friendly and helpfull. I have booked to return next year before I left. EXCELENT.

• Double or Twin Room

good location. great staff, great reception, great food, great rooms, I can see why people revisit time and time again, when we are back in Benidorm again, we will book the Pueblo Hotel again, looking forward to seeing you all again.

Everything was fine and as i wrote before the only thing we thought could have been better was the food to be of a hotter temperature.

Everything about the hotel better than i expected. Comfort, facilities with a fridge and hair dryer in the rooms. English channels on the TV if you watch it when on holiday. Great location. Food was cool at times but i warmed it up in the microwave i would say better than average hotel food so me an my friends has no complaints.

Hair in the shower

My sisters & I were on a mercy mission as parents taken ill & were in hospital. Managed to book a room in same hotel as parents staying. The staff could have not done any more for us in helping sorting out things so we could help our parents. So impressed that they understood our cause. Please send them a big thank you x

everything was amazing and we could not fault it. Its the best hotel we have stayed in Benidorm. Food was just amazing for breakfast and evening meal (half board) and something for everyone even the most fussiest of kids. Really good value for money and you could have a much food as we wanted. Beautiful hotel, lovely clean rooms with amazing balconies and views, we will definitely be returning.

• Double or Twin Room

what I didn't like was the insistence on payment before I arrived as your bank give a very poor rate of exchange and charge a fee to me to do it also my bank charges a fee (not as much as your bank)

the accommodation was great, the food was great, the staff were great, the location for daytime (beach) and evenings (entertainment) is great, infact the whole experience was great

• Double or Twin Room

To be honest I likes everything I have no complaints...it was a very clean and welcoming hotel and staff.

It was overall a great hotel in a fab location and even though almost in the party zone we never heard a peep. We felt very safe there with door entry system and security at the entrance! A great selection of food and would suits all tastes..staff excellent, rooms cleaned every day..just a very nice hotel in all.

• Double or Twin Room

The indoor swimming pool had signs that stated there was to be no ball playing or diving as there were the outdoor pools for this. However when we went to the pool for a swim, it was impossible as several children in the pool playing ball games and diving/splashing etc. We informed the staff but no one attended and no one monitored the pool.

The location. The cleanliness of the hotel. The helpfulness of the staff (they moved our room without any problem when we informed them that the initial room was not suitable)

• Double or Twin Room

Beds very hard. Impossible to get a sun lounger unless your up at 6am with your towel which your not supposed to do. Mostly catered for spanish. entertainment spanish. Rude spanish kids.

Clean

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

They really need to do something about the No reserving sunbeds. Most of them were reserved and none there for hours.

I liked pretty much everything about Pueblo, my second time staying there. Staff always very polite and easy going. Rooms are very good and beds are comfortable, best hotel shower you will ever get in Spain. Beach is a 4-5 minute walk away, mini markets all around, the good restaurants are close to Pueblo. If you like to party the hotel is good, it is very close to the main party street.

• Double or Twin Room

The room was good there was plenty of wardrobe space. Staff were very friendly when we arrive it was 1am but we could go in the restaurant for something to eat if we wanted to.We stayed in the main building so we were very happy with the security you have to use your room key to get to the lift.

• Double or Twin Room

Location was excellent far enough from the really noisy areas . Good restaurants within walking distance . Hotel had great choice of relaxing and shady areas and good choice of Gins on there drink menu which was good for two gin drinkers and very reasonably priced

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

the maid service was a bit over enthusiastic knocking the door at 9.00am was a bit too early for us x

the food was amazing, a really good variety at every meal.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Double or Twin Room

the balcony tooooooo small no drawer space in bedroom

all good at dining room well stocked great choice food well mpresented very clean staff first class

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Would have been nice to have a kettle in the room

Breakfast was amazing, both choice & quality - better than in many 4/5 star hotels we've stayed. Dinner was also very good. The staff were all helpful & cheerful. I had a problem with the mattress being too hard, but this was immediately replaced with a new soft one. The hotel is in a great location- reasonably quiet, but within easy reach of the beach & night life. The rooms aren't huge, but spotlessly clean, with plenty of wardrobe space. Good powerful shower, no problem with hot water! Also a fridge in the room.

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The mattress, so asked for a new 1 and got it in less than an hour!! Was extremely noisy during busy hours in restaurant... but they opened another room to accommodate the volume (it was packed out Easter weekend with the Spanish)

The best buffet food selection I've ever experienced (and I have done a fair few all inclusive's) poached eggs at breakfast and fresh king prawns were my favourite!!

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Indoor pool was cold on two of the days. Evening meal did not start until 7.30pm ( think this was due to the big Easter crowd ) Hotel was fully booked and the four lifts couldn't handle the volume of people at peak times !!

Good location 5 mins from beach , 3 pools one indoors, food pretty good at all meal times. Bar prices for a hotel very reasonable.

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Double or Twin Room

It was very confusing when in the restaurant. It wasn't clear or explained how the system worked in regards to drinks/ receipt. Also, it was tricky to get a sunbed. Everyday there where more beds with just towels on for a majority of the day then There were people.

We liked how much of an effort the staff cleaning the rooms made. Everyday the room was cleaned as it was our first day in the hotel again.

• Double or Twin Room

staff, queues for restaurant and lift. Food not good and cold.heated pool very small. Very old and dated hotel, rooms drab

Bed was ok, very small double bed. Shower good. Bacon good ,but always cold.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

We went as a half board (breakfast and dinner), I was a bit surprised that I had to pay for the drinks during the dinner, even for the water and juice for the kids. You are not allowed to take any drinks into the restaurant but the prices inside are just horrendous- little bottle of orange juice or fanta (150ml) costs €2. I think it should be state in the hotel description during the booking.

Excellent location near to the beach, shops and restaurants. Friendly staff, nice clean room, however the mattresses were a bit hard.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• Double or Twin Room

Nothing not to like, staff all very friendly, clean comfortable rooms and lovely food.

Was nothing not to like about this hotel, this was our third visit, and had a lovely time once again. We love this hotel because of the lovely indoor swimming pool, as we usually visit in the winter when it's too cold for sea.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

We did not like being out in the Block , we booked the the hotel, we have stayed there before and expected the same conditions. The wifi kept going off and the same with the television as we were in the remotest corner block 4. Would not go again if had to use a block.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

With being on the ninth floor sometimes waiting for the lift but not all the time.

How friendly and helpful all the staff were from the cleaners reception and restaurant ladies all full of smiles and jolly .

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

• Double or Twin Room

The quality of Internet access (WIFI) was very poor, I was unable to connect when I was in my bedroom, for the duration of my stay. When I did get access downstairs in reception I would be working on something and then lose the Internet access and consequently lose all that I had done. VERY FRUSTRATING I was also disappointed not to receive a Hotel complimentary drink like I have for my previous eight (8) visits to this Hotel

Christmas dinner. All the Staff were GREAT

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Beds were a bit too firm.

Hotel was spotless and the staff were very nice, there was always something to your liking in the restaurant and location was excellent as was the pool and area surrounding it.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Double or Twin Room

I thought the choice of music at poolside was wrong and definitely to loud, when someone asked for it to be turned down it was turned up

Excellent food choice, helpful staff

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

I was aware before I booked that this hotel caters more for Spanish guests as we have stayed here on a few occasions. This does not bother me, but I feel others may like a more varied entertainments programme.

Excellent choice of food. Helpful and friendly staff.Hotel is close enough to the busy night life but far enough away for it not to be too noisy.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Food cooked properly

The food was not cooked properly eggs were raw meats were raw such as chicken I had a terrible upset tummy we ate out after that n only ate toast in restaurant we would not go back unles it really improved a lot hotel in itself was good such as rooms were really clean n pool area was clean just food that spoilt it they need to improve there

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Seating in the reception area were very poor , not very inviting .

The theam nights in the restaurant were excellent , The dessert night topped the bill . I think the guest serving team is an excellent idea and the two ladies , Amanda and Lynee are very efficient at their job.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

• Double or Twin Room

The room was quite small, and although it was cleaned daily it wasn't a thorough clean, on arrival found sand in the wardrobe and all over the balcony drawers could have been given a clean out too, entertainment was fantastic if you could speak Spanish and therefore understand it.

Loved the hotel and its facilities , food in the restaurant was absolutely top notch, pools were fabulous , staff were extremely friendly.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Swim pool very few or no sun umrelas All day entertainment in Spanish Nothing for adults No adult games like archery shooting etc Needs better shows at night and better singers and band

Variety of food ok

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hotel evening entertainment catered more for the local customer, being mostly in Spanish

Hotel staff were excellent, and went out of there way to help. Room was perfect and daily cleaning was very efficient

• Reviewed: 15 July 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Staff made you feel welcome the food choice was excellent, the hotel was kept very clean, and the location was perfect for the clubs and pubs, and a short walk to lavante beach.

• Reviewed: 26 June 2016

• Double or Twin Room

Would have liked a kettle and some tea and coffee making facilities in the room.

Food was excellent and the staff worked really hard and were so helpful.

• Reviewed: 18 June 2016

• Double or Twin Room

There is an odd collection of temporary looking stools in the reception area - they should be replaced with chairs.

Fantastic food, spotlessly clean rooms, British channels on the TV, fast and free WiFi. This was my third visit and I'll be back again.

• Double or Twin Room

Poor air coonditioning and took an hour to check in

• Double or Twin Room

Very helpful staff . Food and service.

Very clean great location

Exchange rate lol

Sound location.shops and bar's 2minute walk

Small room

Pool and food

• Double or Twin Room

the entertainment was awful, need to update it.& cater for the English people as well as the Spanish.

No parking for scooters

The in door pool but some drinks are a bit expensive

• Double or Twin Room

Building work going on never told about it. Nightmare of a stay 😢

Nothing not to dislike

Great location good value for money ...rooms very clean and comfy

• Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Food need to be less oil

Nice

Very well maintained

Everything it's a great location and quiet

The small balcony

The hotel was excellent as well as the service

Rooms a bit small

Very clean good location

We didn't have a bath

Cleanliness

• Double or Twin Room

The bed was comfy the shower was amazing the breakfast was good and the location is good just off the noise and madness

• Double or Twin Room

Central to all the bars and entertainment and the sea front.

• Double or Twin Room

Bathroom rather small no easy chair in room no comfortable seating in public areas.

• Double or Twin Room (4 Adults)

squeaky doors when going on balcony

• Double or Twin Room

No discount for loyal customers, we have been going for a long time.

The position and set up of the hotel.

• Double or Twin Room

Clean.good breakfasts.good room service.

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

Would have liked a kettle in the room.

Loved the location and the food was fan. Would def recommend this hotel and would stay again.

• Double or Twin Room

It was quite local to the night life nd beach

• Double or Twin Room

Bed was a bit too firm for me

Hotel and staff are excellent

• Double or Twin Room

ideal location for shopping and easy to find

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed

The heating was to hot at night and we couldn't switch it off.

The benidorm festival

No gym facilities.

Breakfast selection was ok.

Uncomfortable pillows

Beds to hard

Every thing was good

• Double or Twin Room with Extra Bed (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The rooms were a little too small but very clean.

Lots of things to do for the kids

• Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Very good value for money

Not one thing

out of this world for a 3 star food was great

• Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Breakfasts were excellent, near to new town, not rowdy, pool area, fridge in room

• Double or Twin Room (4 Adults)

Bar staff could have been friendlier

Amazing food. Good location. Great pool.

• Double or Twin Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Staff in the restaurant, bar and hotel where extremely rude and unfriendly

The meals in the restaurant was good

Already done so