Reviews of Blue Sea Apartamentos Costa Teguise Beach 2 stars

5.7

5.6

3.7

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The sofa in the apartment had no stuffing in it so was very uncomfortable.

Good location big apartments our apartment overlooked the pool and the sea so it was lovely sitting on the terrace overlooking it. Great staff

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

We paid for the TV but unfortunately the British channels were breaking up intermittently however this was a minor annoyance compared to everything else.

The location was perfect The staff were very helpful and friendly Incredible value for money How people give this hotel the bad reviews I have read is beyond me. This is the second time we have visited and we will look forward to the next time . This is one of the cheapest all inclusive hotels in Lanzarote we upgraded to a sea view premium appartment for 10 euro per night I highly recommend this updrade. Great breakfast and a good range of basic food and drink all day. The excellent staff could not have been more helpful. if you want fancy food etc.. pay for a more expensive holiday. If you want a cheap and clean hotel in a fantastic location book this one.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

We were not impressed with the restaurant and buffet food. However the staff were excellent and very helpful

We liked the reception staff. Lola was excellent in making sure that things were in place for us. She carried out her job with a smile on her face and was very professional.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

At buffet breakfast no signs up saying don't take out food eg grandparent told to put orange back... I was told put apple back... By male staff member who spoke loudly and everyone could hear... WiFi only available in reception area. Had to pay for upgrade as first apartment shown was basic and tired. With some paint and care this could be an amazing complex...

Staff friendly and helpful at all times.. Excellent location... Fabulous pool area. Upgraded apartment with Seaview was amazing...

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

One very nasty waiter in restaurant , the topic of conversation between many guests. Beds really hard .

Great location staff wonderful except for one very unpleasant man in restaurant Lovely pools clean and very well kept. Very nice reception staff and cleaning staff Excellent bar entertainment real fun 👍

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

- The rooms were incredibly cold. February can ger cold but there is no heating or thick duvet, only blankets. I had to ask for 3 to cover myself and not freeze at night. -The reception could use a little more knowledge of the Island. - The apartment needs slight refreshing

Much better than I expected having read the reviews. The location is great, parking available for free in front of the reception, the staff is nice. Huge variety of food at dinner, always something different and tasty.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Doors not very secure received warning about burglaries & our toilet leaked & flooded apartment one night. Food cold most meal times.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

Rooms were damp, the balcony floor paint from above us fell ever ten mins, the beds are uncomfortable and the sofa looked really sad. We never returned to the restaurant as the food was always luke warm or cold but we new we were on a budget holiday

Staff were fantastic, toilets and bathroom were clean and sheets/bedding were clean

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The apartment needs attention. The weather was atrocious, which didn't help, but a lack of heating and insulation was very noticeable. At another time, it would all have been so different.

Staff were charming, competent and efficient. Location was good. Facilities looked good. Breakfast was well displayed, tasty and varied. Hot water, cleanliness, etc, could not be faulted.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The cleaning wasnt great..We got fresh towels and they emptied the bins every second day but the floor always stayed dirty

The location of the property is great,the hosts,waiters,waitresses etc were all very kind and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Well where to begin... Receptionist Lola very unhelpful , didnt advise anything about the hotel, I.E. times for eating , where the restaurant was et...1st room they give us was not acceptable , tin foil on headboard to cover up something , looked like something was eating at the wood on it .. horrible .( shown in photos) 2nd room was even worse , decor, style, cleaniness, everything about it was awful so bad we stayed 1 night and left even though we had paid in full . Food was bland, and cold, no atmosphere in the whole place .Some of the rooms we walked past looked modern and cleaner than we where given , but unfortunately we got 2 awful ones . Why should I pay money to stay in somewhere of a lower standard than my own house ! My advise is pay a bit more and stay in another hotel .

Nothing !!!

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

No kettle in the room 8 euros to rent one plus 5 euros deposit. No tv channels 4.50 per day to have any at all. The food was not very good.

The location was excellent

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Having to hire everything that usually comes as standard in any other apartment complex. The decor was according to my partner very Shabby. Beds were very narrow and uncomfortable. Kitchen facilities were nil.

the location. There is noting good to say about the rest.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

No fans in lounge area or kitchen. No kettle or toaster. Had to hire them. Bedroon window catch broken. Ground floor so could only have window open when in appartment Asked to change to upper floor but reception declined although could see some where and another couple did changed on same day. No cooking utensils only very basic knives forks and spoons. Would have been nice to have some water/milk in fridge as arrived after shops had shut.

Spacious and good location. Lovely staff especially Lola. Towels changed every two days and appartment was clean.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

I had a dreadful accident in the apartment due to the cleaner leaving the floor very wet. I fractured my ribs on a table in my appsrtment room. I was disgusted that they where not interested. I'm still of work due to this. I have used booking.com a lot but I am extremely disappointed this time. It ruined my holiday. I do not recommend this hotel

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

still in shock at the place thank goodness we had enough cash to pay for an extra week at the next block( Oasis Lanz) these apts were fantastic , clean and the service second to none . only cost me 140 pounds for a week for 4 of us .

nothing it was the most degrading place I have ever stayed . I was shocked from day 1. I cried when I saw the apartment . I have 4 pages of complaints and I am still in shock . I came home last friday . Quite a few people left and booked in elsewhere , I was moved after 3 days to a room that was just as bad only more ants and cockroaches , no toilet door and no table and chairs to sit and eat . I have taken lots of photos and await your advice on to where to post my full complaint. This is the first time I have had a bad booking with booking.com . I and my family and friends use booking.com lots and I have gotten folks at the housing association where I work to stop using travel republic and change to yourselves...

• One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

The rooms were not great the kitchen taps were nearly falling off the settee was very worn no doors on the wardrobes

It was close to the beach and restaurants, shops and bars

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Rooms a bit tired and tatty. Picture on hotel website shows lovely bamboo chairs with cushions looking out onto the sea, but that area was reserved for German customers only. I feel these pictures create a wrong impression of comfort and luxury when in fact the only seating available to the rest of the customers are plastic chairs in the pool bar area. The site should remove these pictures as they are deceiving.

Location and breakfast were very good. Receptionist lovely.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

The beds are as hard as a board, and I have experienced this at least 4 times on stays at this property. I had to make another mattress on top with pillows and folded blankets. I reported this to booking. Com beforegoing, and they contacted appts directly by phone. I referred to this upon arrival, and at least 3 times subsequently. A different mattress was not provided.

The walks along coastal path right outside property, with spectacular views.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Went to take a banana and cup of tea out the restaurant to sit just outside in the sun at breakfast, staff came out and said I couldn't take the banana out, took if of me and put in the bin? What a waste of food! I would have gone back in and eaten it but wasn't given a choice.

Next to the beach and shops/bars

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The propery is very worn and in need of modernisation. We had to upgrade to get a half decent apartment which cost us another €100 for the 10 days we were there. The settee in there was broken and dipped in the middle and because it was only a 2 seater only one of us could sit on it at a time.

The location is great and the majority of the staff are pleasant, especially christina on the frontdesk who cant do enough for you. Staff work around the clock to keep this propery up to the standard it is.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Check in is only a 16.00 o clock not 12,00. rooms was ready but still you cant check in befor 16.00.It was self catering apartments-but in room there no have kettle,there was no microwave,toster,hairdryers.Beds and sofas was old.Sofas was broken.

hotel was in greit place,from pool you can see ocean.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Unable to check in on arrival.. despite check in time being 12 pm on paperwork waited 40 min in reception only after complaining given a wrist band and told to leave suitcases in a room... incredibly rude receptionist !. We were all inclusive which I would not recommend as the food was not good ! Although I would not like to have been self catering as there were coakroaches in our room, which we were given a tin of spray to kill !?

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

on arrival was given a small room that we did not book. When we went back to reception we were told that our room we booked was not available until 3 pm the next day, which we did get. Paying to watch Television is a Joke. you should at least provide some basic channels like the news.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Very bad 2 star faulty electric hob which wouldn't turn off and when I tried to switch off I got an electric shock and blown the lights/fuses. The bed settee was so badly used u could see the framework before u sat/lay on it/ towel rails falling off and the staff is soo rude and and stuck up. But honestly a great location but I could never stay here again

So close to the sea and close to pubs/restaurants

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Rooms were very tired and the cleaning of the rooms leaves alot to be desired! Had to chase for clean towels which were very small, and chase for a bed change. Cockroaches were plentiful in the hotel, and the dead ones were just left, I know it's not 5 star but it could be cleaner, food was very repetitive, chips, pasta salad! Your dinner was a concoction of food! Breakfast was about the best at least you could have bacon, sausage, eggs

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The pictures on web site need up dating Very poor apartments in need of total renovation inside Paint peeling on walls. mould on curtains . Belcony railing wood work rotting. Loose floor tiles. Just to name a few.

Breakfast was always nice and well presented

• Reviewed: 12 April 2017

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)

Apartment was in severe need of renovation, broken sofa, saggy beds, no doors on bedroom cupboards, kitchen doors falling off. Kitchenette was very basic, not enough crockery for family of 4. Apartment overlooked a bar which was noisy until 1 or 2 in the morning.

Breakfast was good and the restaurant staff were very friendly.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room we where given was outdated and in poor condition, where as there where other rooms which where more modernised but seemed to be for all inclusive customers.

The location was brilliant and within yards of a family safe beach, which has good facilities. Local shops and supermarkets are all within easy walking.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Apartment 109 has an open sewer, we could smell it as soon as we arrived. On the second day sewage bubbled up through the bathroom floor and reception staff blamed us for blocking the toilet. I'm not a plumber but I do know if a toilet gets blocked it should overflow not come up from beneath the floor. A man came to 'Fix' it by putting some grout into the tiles, I told them we needed another apartment and we moved to somewhere better, 2 days later they let 109 to someone else without repairing the damaged pipe below the bathroom.

The location.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

had to ask for something to boil water in. Spartan utensils: no kettle, microwave or toaster. all were available at an extra cost as was the t.v. which was 37 euros a week.

The bed was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly and caring. Amazing value breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

The apartment's are really starting to look tired, the food was ok but not as good as previous years. the place on the whole is clean and basic but used to be so much better, I probably wont be going back which is a shame as I loved the place. And as a final gripe when booking there is a section were you can send a message to the owners with a list of additional requests for the last 2 years I have requested a sea view and that they take payment immediately, don't bother with this as they just don't read it of possibly don't care

Being back in costa tiguise

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

charge for free to air tv, bad Wifi somedays , infrequent room cleaning

nearness to the beach and the heart of activitity Staff were polite and helpful.

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The whole complex is scuffy and needs refurbishment breakfast was appalling Ants in the apartment Reception staff were either incompetent or lied to you

A spacious apartment with comfortable beds

• Reviewed: 13 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The swimming pools were very cold, as they were not heated. The restaurant door was open most of the time which allowed cold blasts off air to come in at breakfast time. If there was an overhead heater at the entrance it would have reduced the unpleasantness. There were electrical items such as kettles that were dangerous to use, as they sparked when in use. The cables were damaged and would never pass a Portable Appliance Test here in the U.K. You couldn't run a tab at the bar, or put it on your room so you had to carry money all the time. You had to put a deposit on rented items and that too had to be cash, which was rediculous as it could quite easily be added to the room charge and paid on departure. One suggestion that is worthy of note would be to provide for the sale of water at reception at the prices of the local spar or hyperdinos' Older people have to make journeys on a regular basis's and this is a phyiscal strain that is totally unnecessary for them if it was provided. Another suggestion is to introduce a scheme that benefits the holiday maker where by items that are left behind by the last holiday maker are available to purchase at a "Donation Price" for pure ease, and it reduces waste, brings in a revenue to yourselves, for managing the service.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Apartments need refurbished; area that was advertised where the comfy beds are; was unavailable; reserved I'm told for particular travel company. Not enough comfy beds at smaller pool area; ones were broken. Variety for snacks could be improved. Sandwiches were just ham, cheese and tomatoe only on white bread, which were not cut into half. Also, free ice cream would have been nice. Accommodation is advertised with some agents as 3 star; it's clearly 2 star. Despite this, we enjoyed staying at Costa teguise beach and would return again if we got a good deal.

Location for beach, restaurants, night life and walks is excellent. We were all inclusive and were satisfied with choice on offer; although we did eat out a few nights. Red wine was self service on same dispenser as soft drinks; hence it was cold. Restaurant staff were friendly, quick to clear tables etc. Sandra on reception when we checked in was very friendly and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Balcony unsafe wood rotten mouldy paint apartments very runned down had to hire kettle no microwave WiFi sometimes didn't work lights some where working

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Rooms were falling apart nothing like photos only one working hob no extractor fan every time we got back was white dust off the ceiling all over the counters asbestos ? I am 5ft 5 bath was far too small for me couldn't walk around apartment bare foot because of sharp raised tiles. Reception staff were some of the rudest people I have ever met . I'm not a fussy person I have backpacked all over Thailand never have booking.com mis informed me and my partner so badly over a property food is absolutely awful every meal bar breakfast which is a pass still nothing special I would avoid blue sea apartments at all cost not even worth as a last resort would have preferred stay home.

Pool was well kept breakfast staff were nice

• Reviewed: 10 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Dirty room, fuse blows every time you turn on cooker, toilets constantly leaking, floor only swept once in 13 days, birds flying into the apartment looking for food, fittings worn and old and in need of repair, very incomfortable mattress. The whole place needs a make over.

The location is brilliant,so is the pool area.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

X-mass diner for my baby girl of 2 years old costed me 63 euro extra. Do you know how much she has eaten? Two ice creams and a bit of chips. That size of hotel could afford to have a heated pool at least for babies.

Sea side with pedestrian walk along coast line

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

WIFI is only at the entrance or you have to pay for WIFI with bad signal strength in your room. It's cheaper to get a 4G from your provider. Rooms are really basic and some stuff is broken. One bed had springs coming trough it and one of the bed lights was missing the on of switch cover so 220V wiring was all exposed when you wanted to turn it on. Really dangerous. After cleaning your room they don't lock it again like you left it. Most of the time they just pull it closed.

The location is good, right at the shore. With extra entrance to the beach side. All the stuff you need is there even laundry room. It's 2 star so breakfast was fine. Pools were clean. Parking in front of the door is available when you time it right.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

appt smelt of damp, all surfaces were damp,kitchen dirty and very basic probably fitted in 1972, beds damp,poor quality linen,overpriced,frequented canaries a lot and this has to be the worst ever,cover pictures very misleading,its in the centre of town but might been more comfortable staying on a sunlounger, avoid if possible.

good location

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Rooms were very basic- needed redecorated and bedroom- smelt of damp And really as all inclusive you should of been able to watch some tv and the food was very disappointing

Food- cold and not very appetising

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

room felt a little damp, bed very uncomfy, noisy at the back with Paddys bar close by, breakfast semi-warm. luckily we used it at as a base for travelling otherwise i would have been very unhappy to be staying there all day

not alot

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The rooms are in desperate need of refurbishment, stains on the ceiling, different coloured tiles in the bathroom when they have done repairs, bedroom window had a plastic bag on it to stop the rain coming in, ants in the bathroom. No self catering equipment, no kettle, no toaster just basic things that you would expect with self catering, you could of course hire them but I would at least have expected a kettle.

The location is fantastic right in the centre of everything. Our apartment was quiet round the back poor which is good for us. If they spent money doing a basic refurb then I may go back but at this time probably not, which is a shame as we go to teguise twice a year and they are ideally located, the rooms at the front pool have fantastic sea views.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Although we went self catering breakfast was included, the only thing that let the apartments down was you had to hire kettles etc, could do with the basics being provided.

The location was great everything was in walking distance, the staff were very friendly and helpful, although some of the apartments need a bit of updating we could not fault the cleanliness we had 2 cleans in a six day stay.Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

In the brochure it doesn't say that you cant use the lovely area that's gated off.... awful place needs renovating and the food wasn't all that great.

not much

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Apartments are a bit dated but serviced our needs perfectly and we thourghly enjoyed our 10 night 11 day stay.

The location was just perfect as it is literally on the promenade,the staff where always happy to help and very pleasant,If you want 5 star accomadation then book 5 star don't book a 2 star expecting it to be anymore than that. Everything is within 5 minutes walk away and it can be as lively or as quite as you choose

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

No toaster No saucepan No microwave No kettle No soap.The first 3 days the electricity kept blowing resulting in the fridge not working and we had to throw away a lot of food, so we ate out after that.Sun beds had no cushions

The location was good poolside good

• Reviewed: 24 September 2016

Please See above

Bedrooms are a disgrace we were moved from first apartment we could not stay in it ,it was filty the second apartment had cockroaches and ants ,I cannot understand how booking.com can have these apartments available ,we went all inclusive the food was horrible we had to eat out at night it was a very bad experience.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)

Very basic kitchen, just a hob. Very little crockery & cutlery. No kettle, toaster etc. Rooms looking tired & tatty but clean.

Breakfast was good. Location excellent, clean resort. Staff friendly. Liked the chill out area. Quieter than other resorts which was nice.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

- Rude staff - Have to pay for wifi in the room that only one person can use at a time - Only free wifi in reception - No aircon in rooms - Have to pay extra for the safe, hairdryer, tv, kettle.. All the basics - Shampoo, conditioner and body wash sachet only on the first night - Not enough sun loungers. Some broken - Not enough seats in restaurant - Adults only on the website... Loads of kids - No ashtrays anywhere. Even by the bar - Lack of information provided by hotel. I.E Not to drink the tap water because it's unsafe and not giving a free alternative - Unadjustable sun loungers - Not nice/average dinner food - Disgusting watered down wine - No bath plug - Appliances that don't work I.E tap

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Staff were really friendly and very helpful.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

All the food was cold No cider at the bar

Damp bedrooms

Spanish typical of 80s

Food

No TV and free WIFI.

Everything it is fine.

• One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

Typical apartment accommodation, nothing spectacular, but perfectly adequate....

• One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

Food could be better if it would be warm when served.

Near the beach.

Very shabby

Small plastic drinks glasses

Friendly staff, well organised

• One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)

self catering had no microwave,kettle or toaster.

comfy bed .good storage spaces.

All was great

Staff were great. Brilliant value for money. Lovely location

KITCHEN AND BATHROOM ARE NOT UP TO THE BUILDING STANDARD

BREAKFAST WAS FABOLOUS

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Food in restaurant could have been warmer

Rooms clean, plenty of choice in the restaurant, location great

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Evening meals not very good cold food rooms could do with being refurbished

Big clean room fantastic location lovely pool areas staff were very good

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Cold rooms, terrible food, pay tv, pay iron, pay kettle pay pay pay 😐

Location and drinks

• Reviewed: 9 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

You have to pay for everything: Tv, hair dryer, wifi, towels. The food is disgusting.

exteriors

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Baine marie needs to be hotter

location, sun terrace, cleanliness, and value for money

• Reviewed: 4 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

App was basic no kettle on hand only for hire no microwave cooking rings very poor at best

Location very good .clean

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

beds food cleaning of rooms choice of drinks

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

The rooms are damp and falling apart

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Food on AI terrible only used once. plastic cups for beer, rooms filthy really run down hotel

Location was good

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Room was damp with mould on the walls.food not good except Breakfast.

• Reviewed: 2 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)

Nothing, but the rooms could do with updating,

The staff were very friendly and helpful, food was also very nice.

Browse Blue Sea Apartamentos Costa Teguise Beach traveller photo gallery