Reviews of Purohotel Palma 4 stars

Montenegro, 12, 07012 Palma de Mallorca, Spain

#36 of 86 hotels in Palma de Mallorca

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Short stay but impressed.

The actual entrance for reception was a little weird to suss out.

I only spent one night here. The room was beautiful. The little welcome gift was a nice touch. The restaurant Opio was excellent. Check-in/out was great and the person at reception even arranged to have a little breakfast to go bag as I was going to depart very early the next morning.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

We had already been at Puro Hotel, a design and beautiful...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We were given a room on top of the inner patio, which , on our first night, the backyard of the restaurant, used for a private party: loud music, loud guests showing no respect for hotel guests were hanging out there all night long. At 3 am the music was still loudly going on and at 5.30 we had to open the windows and ask the loud people there to let us sleep. We did NOT get any sleep at all the entire night! It was never possible to speak with the Hotel manager and only thanks to the reception staff we were given an upgrade, a complimentary dinner and a 15% discount on the ridiculously expensive hotel rates: they were charging more than € 300 for a sleepless night and for one shower gel and one shampoo for 2 guests!!!! Awful experience!!!! No money refund can make it up for an entire sleepless night! And the manager was NOT available on that Saturday night and Sunday to talk to us face to face.

We had already been at Puro Hotel, a design and beautiful Hotel placed in a very strategic position in the center of Palma. Breakfast is very good as well.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

Staff couldn't do enough for you, brilliant service.

Pool would be only improvement

Staff couldn't do enough for you, brilliant service. Booked us restaurants not associated with hotel and a taxi for the airport.

Perfekt hotel för en kort weekend i Palma!
    • Suite

To many guests at the same time trying to eat breakfast.

Great design hotel. They only need better coffemachine and more space for their breakfast guests.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Great hotel with a relaxed vibe in a great central location.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The bedrooms are really spacious, super comfortable beds, the breakfast is excellent with a huge variety and great coffee. The location is brilliant in the centre of the old town just a few steps from excellent restaurants. I will return next year for another great long weekend.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Fabulous. I have been before and will revisit.

Even though my mattress at home is firm, I found the mattress a little hard but that is just my personal choice. Others I’m sure find them fine.

The staff were very friendly and Jorge and Ann went above and beyond what was expected. Nothing was too much trouble. The location was excellent and the breakfast was lovely. Purobeach was nice and chilled.

Great Location

Breakfast was heavily overcrowded Staff was struggling to keep up with replenishing the buffet. Junior Service Staff had no time for guest interaction. Senior staff should be around during breakfast to interact with guests. Email response prior to our stay was non existent. Disappointed nobody replied to our emails. Lighting in the room was very poor. Too dark.

Great Location Breakfast Food is very nice when you come early enough. Great Chef. Good variety. Junior Suite was spacious though overpriced. Room Service was very good, tasty and fast.

Great location and staff but smaller rooms than expected

The rooms were a lot smaller than expected and the layout was interesting. The bathroom is in need of repair and renovation work. The water leaked out the bath when we took showers. It was difficult to find a table for breakfast.

Perfect location, right in the city centre and walking distance to all the great restaurants and bars, as well as the local sights. The roof terrace was amazing, with views overlooking the famous cathedral whilst you sip on cocktails. The breakfast was also great and the staff were very helpful and friendly. They also provide free shuttle service back and fourth from their beach club in Liietas.

Not worth what you pay for

the electronic keys were not working properly, we have to go back to reception every time we needed to enter the room and it was never really fixed even though we've asked them several times, furthermore, they gave us one bottle of water when we got in and they never gave us any more... for what you pay on this hotel they don't even give you a bottle of water per day...even cheap hotels provide you with drinking water... the room was very small and uncomfortable... quite frankly, I like to stay in nice hotels and I don't care how much I pay as long as it meets with my expectations but this one was very disappointing... I would not stay here again if I can help it

This hotel was ok, but just that ok, for what I've paid, I was expecting much better... the location was good and the staff was very friendly but the amenities were lacking and the room was not very comfortable for two people, I was there with my boyfriend and we felt that we were in top of each other all the time.

I love the furniture and decor.

It is quite expensive but worth the money.

I love the furniture and decor. The bed is so comfy, I didn’t sleep that well since ages. The rooftop is amazing and it’s at the best location.

283 Euro per night and room was less then 10mq with a small wardrobe at the bathroom. Ashamed!!!!!! If you book trough Booking beach is not included. They suggested me to contact the hotel directly for the reservation. Terrible service !!!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

A wonderfully stylish hotel in a beautiful location.

Tiny thing - would have been lovely to have tea/coffee making facilities in the room.

A wonderfully stylish hotel in a beautiful location. I will return.

Fantastic location right in the centre of the old town,...
    • Suite

Horrible room smell. Reported it and was told that it is unavoidable as the property is built on the site of an old swamp. Other check in staff need to be more helpful. Upon check out I was not asked once about my stay. When I asked for a bucket of ice for the room was told to collect it from house keeping on one occasion.

Fantastic location right in the centre of the old town, surrounded by bars and restaurants. An off site parking garage is available 3 mins walk away although not cheap at 27 euro per day. Great layout of the property with beautiful rooftop bar and breakfast. High quality amenities, beautiful bathroom. Exceptional check in and service by an Italian male (can’t remember the name) and great service by the 2 bar servers.

A great hotel for a short citybreak.

Sound system in our room did not work, bar staff were very slow, terrace pool was disappointing.

Fab room, comfortable bed, good restaurant, breakfast buffet was excellent and the one evening meal we had during our stay was very good too. Concierge services were excellent.

Great location, not worth the cost

They were refurbishing the restaurant (which we weren’t told) they didn’t have anywhere to park, nor where they able to give us very much information about parking in the area. There was no discount to book Puro beach sun beds, so when you add everything up it cost is around £325 to stay here for one night. Which it certainly was not worth. I would not stay here again, but I would visit puro beach again.

Location was great and it was very clean, the breakfast was also lovely and the roof terrace really great for drinks

Great location in the centre of the old town.

No swimming pool or areas to sunbathe if you didn’t want to pay extra. Because we didn’t book direct with the hotel we couldn’t use all the facilities for free.

Great location in the centre of the old town.

Swimmingpool is as big as a Bathtub. The whirlpool is located in dependance of the hotel.

Bad access to connect WiFi to television. Bad WiFi. Although the personnel were very friendly they were not very creative to make things work. There were constructors working on our floor. Therefore there was little privacy. No appologize or compensation to this discomfort.

Tiny room - very poor value for money.

Extremely small room, limited storage, nowhere to put suitcases, sliding door on bathroom with no handle that didn't close, windows which opened onto internal corridor, very poor value for money.

Good location and comfortable bed.

Interesting place. Stylish!

The bathroom was small and cramped. The air con wasn't very good.Definitely park up in the underground car park in front of the cathedral and walk from there(ie. don't try to drive to or near to the hotel entrance).

It's a stylish hotel with a stylish clientele. Good location for walking around Palma.

The design features, chilled out vibe and attentive and...

The wellness area was small and did not meet my expectation.

The design features, chilled out vibe and attentive and efficient staff who dealt swiftly and positively with requests

Surely not going back

The room we were given should be taken off the hotel; it’s a dungeon on the ground floor with the toilet in the basement. The room is between the bar and the breakfast courtyard and doesn’t have proper acoustic insulation. So you’ll be hearing drunken conversations till late at night and be woken up early by the staff preparing the breakfast room first and by customers having breakfast.

Really good location and overall structure

We were so unfortunate with the weather we left two days early so we missed out on the hotel spa
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would have liked more lights in the room. There was no lounge in the reception area to watch the world go by.

The room was very nice. Bed comfortable. I found the duvet too warm and they changed it for me. Shower room lovely. Brilliant shower and lots of space for toiletries around the basin. Breakfast was good. Coffee maker a bit slow.

Fantastic design but not practical!

What may be fantastic from a design standpoint, it was terrible from a practical standpoint. The beautiful shower drops were illuminated but no hand rail in the shower. The floor is slippery from he soap and no place to hold on. I only took an evening shower and did not want to take my life into my hands in the morning again. No hand rails on any of the stairs. Not a place for older people unless they are personal injury lawyers. You even have problems finding the entrance to the hotel .... maybe I am just not romantic?

Fantastic designs in the hotel. If you are a designer you will love it. Great location, 5 minute walk from he Cathedral. Good breakfast and good service overall.

very enjoyable

price you have to pay in the bar for bottled water....blimey!

Reception staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful. Beds extremely comfortable and lovely breakfasts. Fantastic location, could not be more central, but don't bother with a car as not exactly convenient for that.

Exceeded expectations

There were no plug sockets near the bed or tea and coffee facilities in the room.

The room was lovely, bathroom was particularly nice as was the breakfast. Fantastic location and staff: lots of attention to detail.

A really nice hotel.

Nothing. All good.

A really nice hotel. Staff very friendly and excellent. Big comfy bed. Nice breakfast. Nothing too much trouble. A nice part of the old town with restaurants close by. Great roof top bar.

Disappointing for 3rd visit in a year!

I have been to this hotel twice before which is why we booked it a 3rd time. We didn’t get as good a room as previously- we had baths before, just a shower this time. The room was on top floor and was quite noisy. Previously, we had bath robes, a bottle of water each day and toiletries. We had to request toiletries to be replaced and was told water was only provided on 1st night of visit. As was there for Easter , we asked about various things ie processions etc, the staff didn’t seem to know which is to be expected from the conserve. I really like this hotel and the position of it is the best in Palma , but would question returning and look for alternatives in the area.

The position couldn’t be better situated.

GREAT LOCATION, NICE HOTEL BUT COULD BE BETTER !!!

The room we booked online was not the room we were given and had to move rooms late at night, it was quite a struggle to get the room we had booked as the guy on reception said they were all different. Finding the room was ridiculous all the numbers are white on white walls and hidden behind white curtains, the last thing you need late at night, maybe someone showing you to your room would be nice. We even helped other people find there room as they were also lost. Booking.com show pictures of the suite we booked hence why we choose this room on two levels with a large free standing bath. The first room we were given was small and had a horrible concrete bath which you couldn't use as there was only boiling hot water, the guy on reception come to check the bath and room and said most of there guests only use the shower ha ha no idea how he would know that, anyway we moved eventually at midnight to another suite which was nicer but still not the room we booked. Nice Molten Brown toiletries but were never replenished and I had to go and find the room service lady and ask her to get me some in the mornings. No kettle in the room or coffee machine which I thought was odd, and no iron or ironing board, both were bought to us when we went back to reception and asked. The first evening we ordered drinks at the bar and it took 15 minutes for the barman to make them he was rushing around doing everything there didn't seem to be many staff and certainly no Manager .....even the maintenance guy asked if we were ok and needed drinks. We never went back to the bar or ate in the restaurant as was all a bit odd really. Nice hotel but could be so much better with the right Management !!

Nice peaceful room and perfect to walk to bars and restaurants. Breakfast was good, a small buffet but everything you could want. The toaster didn't seem to work and was a domestic one so if more people were there it wouldn't really be much use. Coffee was from a machine , not poured by staff and there was a domestic orange juice machine. There are only a small number of tables in the breakfast room and one morning it was full, we were asked if we wanted to sit on the sofa or at the bar to eat our breakfast, more tables for two are definitely needed.

10/10 perfection cant wait to come back.

If i had to really find a drawback they are minimal and just 'first world issues'! There is no full length mirror in the room, which for me was a downfall. And the lighting in the bathroom is not ideal for doing make up in also. Last thing, i would have loved a nespresso machine in the room but thats so minor!

The hotel is one of the best i have stayed in! Its has a modern funky style and feel that sets it apart from most hotels. The staff are friendly and welcoming, its super clean and location is perfect. The bed is incredibly comfortable too! The courtyards and roof top are so quaint....Loved it all.

Fantastic location in Old Palma. Puro, Opio, Abaco bar, Mark Fosh made a fantastic break.

Room a bit warm and TV did everything but couldn’t find the TV channels. No big deal on either point as everything was first class.

Fantastic hotel. Location, layout and decoration, room, breakfast all great. Very helpful staff and a great location with great bars and restaurants nearby.

The location of the hotel was perfect as we were only in Palma for two nights - great breakfast.

No view at all, but then it is in the old town. Noise from ground floor on first night was annoying but second night was much quieter. Would recommend asking for a room on one of the upper floors, not above the bar area.

Very good selection at breakfast. Huge bed and a fab shower. Location was excellent - lots of good restaurants and bars within 100 metres of the hotel.

The hotel was lovely and our room was clean and comfortable.

The hotel was lovely and our room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the reception were so friendly and helpful which we really appreciated. Despite the fact it was raining and we couldn‘t enjoy some of the facilities such as the roof top bar, we really enjoyed our stay. I will definitely be staying here again next time I am in Palma.

A great stay but the decor not to my taste!

The hotel is comfortable bu too austere. It’s trying to be super cool but it’s just impractical! No written instructions or guidance in bedrooms, no shower caps or nail files and too few toiletries. Too minimalist! Give me a comfy chair, a desk, some cushions and a good painting on my wall!

Fantastic location, really helpful staff, very sweet to my dog and excellent massage.

Relaxing
    • Deluxe Double Room

Our room was dark, we had very little natural light as it was surrounded by high walls outside.

Hotel was quiet and relaxed, staff were very friendly and helpful they sent up a free bottle of wine and a piece of cheesecake for my birthday, which was a lovely gesture, room was spotless, we stayed in the superior room which was huge.

Very nice hotel, in a great location, with excellent staff, we would use this hotel again.

Sliding doors on bathroom didn't offer total privacy. Tea & coffee making facilities in the room would have helped.

Great location, very comfy bed, friendly english speaking staff, excellent breakfast.

We left a day early. We could not take it anymore!!

Ok... to open the safe you has to squeeze between it and a dresser with your head in the closet. 2) telephone was nowhere near the bed. It had been placed at the entrance. 3) The TV set was roughly 6 to 7 meters from the bed. Bathroom all black and glamorous but try to take a bath inside a square tiled lined “tub”. One faulty move trying to get comfortable and you inevitably hit your head on the razor blade edge of the tiles. Last The dresser has been placed right as you go in. Why make your guests comfortable when you can have a good go at torturing them!

Nothing really. The suite was impressive at first sight. But that wanit

Stylish hotel, great facilities in a perfect location.

Very limited toiletries - only 1 small shower gel between 2 people. Huge TV but no English channels.

Fabulous hotel in a perfect location in Palma. Friendly welcome from Kol who showed us to our room - very impressive. Comfortable bed. €20 voucher which paid for a couple of glasses of Moet on the delightful rooftop terrace. Would highly recommend.

Wonderful room and hotel architecture.

Wonderful room and hotel architecture. Definitely the best hotel in Palma. We really enjoyed the kind service, the roof top bar, the day beds and of course the drinks and the food.😎

A little bit of bliss in the heart of Palma

The issue was with Booking.com not Puro. Part of the reason we booked to stay is because Pure offer a free shuttle to Puro beach clubs as well as free sunbeds. It was NOT made clear at all through Booking.com that this did not apply if you booked through them. I was extremely angry and disappointed when I discovered this and would like to make a compliant.

The beds were extremely comfy, the staff were super friendly, the food was top notch and the small details made it.

The service is really great!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

If you want to sleep early, ask not to for a room on the 4th floor. The terrace is on the 5th and you can enjoy the music of the terrace on the 4th floor in the room directly under the terrace. But..we let the reception know about the music and they gave us directly an other room for the next night. They do everything to make your stay as good as possible. We will be back for sure!

The service is really great! The room, breakfast, location: it is all excellent! We went to the PURO Beach club Illetas. 20 minutes by hotel shuttle and had a really great day.

Huge disappointment and it could have been so easy to get right

The hotel was concentrating on design and totally ignored the comfort/practical elements for the guest. There was a light on constantly thought the night in the room, very, very poor clothes storage and really poor natural light in the room with awful views, we felt as if we were in a prison cell, it was horrible and getting the room changed was quite difficult.

There were interesting design elements

Wonderful staff position and breakfast.The Puro Beach Club was an added bonus as that was beautiful

A chair to sit on in my room would have been good as only could sit on bean bag or bed.

All the staff were so friendly and helpful.They went out of their way to attend to your needs especially Vanessa .Location was excellent .Breakfast one of the best I have had anywhere .Fresh warm bread pastries fruit etc.

Excellent hotel, great location in and amongst all of the...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel, great location in and amongst all of the best restaurants and bars! Great rooftop terrace and mini pool. The best thing was the two puro beach clubs the one in Palma and other in illetas. Both had amazing food, drink, music and overall amazing days- I would recommend booking in advance to avoid dissapointment. Treatments in the hotel dos were also very good!

Loved everything about the hotel!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Loved everything about the hotel! Amazing vibe, incredibly comfortable beds, friendly staff - they've just got everything right. Especially love the healthy options as part of the breakfast buffet - really caters to everyone. Will be back for sure :-)

Very good location and nice atmosphere
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was an bad smell coming from the AC when turning it on max speed, also it made weird noises in the middle of the night that woke us up. Our room was facing the street were people was passing all night so if you are sensitive to sounds, ask for a room facing the inner courtyard. The room felt quite worn down (ie. room service menu was very old, bits and pieces of paint was missing, the blinds were crooked and dirty). This unfortunately makes the hotel feel less exclusive.

Hotel location is very good, and staff was friendly and helpful. The location is perfect if you want to experience central Palma (restaurants, bars, sightseeing etc.). The rooftop terrace has an nice view and they have several events during the week. Good that the hotel offers free transport to the Puro beach clubs. The sound system in the room was an very nice feature. The general atmosphere in the hotel is really nice.

Nice and relaxing.

No coffee machine in the rooms

we particularly liked the cabanas on the towers as they were very private. The choice at breakfast was really good. Didn't really use the spa except to freshen up on the last day but it looked good. Overall location of hotel is really good.

Luxury hotel

We stayed in room 12 (suite over two levels) and this room is stunning! There is a lovely tranquil atmosphere throughout the hotel. Would definitely recommend a visit to Puro Beach!

Great location for trip with friends

Room was tiny with bathroom literally on top of a bed! Could do with some sun loungers on the terrace rather than just seating

Loved the beds Loved the location Great breakfast

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Perfect!!

They have a roof top relaxing area but unfortunately no sun beds only sitting areas !!

Liked everything about the Hotel, curtesy bus to puro beach club and also no charge for sun beds

Excellent location friendly staff

No natural light in room at all even although I requested a high floor and a nice view. Lots of noise coming from bar into room until bar closed.

Staff breakfast location outdoor spaces

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

Great hotel but spoil by noise from disco and late night meeting. emetic
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Noise from in-house discotheque ruined our first night, went on till 2pm. Room was directly above disco area. We asked for a change of room and the staff were very helpful and we were moved the next day to a lovely room. But , on the second night we were kept awake until 1pm by a meeting in the Mandela Suite. The third night was wonderful as no no noise.

Convenient to all the attractions in Palma.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Terrific!!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I don't think there was anything to dislike about Puro Hotel.

We all liked the whole experience of Puro Hotel and it's Beach club. We will definitely be going back there next year.

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

Live Puro

Opio Restaurant was brilliant. Roof top terrace highly recommended. Live DJ in the main hotel. Bedroom was to a very high standard. The Puro Spa opposite the hotel was excellent.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

Puro delight

Breakfast area very small had to sit at a table where smokers sit. Staff needed to help a little more in getting you a table

Bed was huge and comfortable, lovely soft pillows , Moulton Brown products

Great Location But Otherwise A Bit Of A Pricey Disappointment.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Very noisy court yard right outside our window ... D J playing loud music all afternoon. Air con not working ... only blowing out hot air so HAD to have windows open. Bathroom too dark. No mirror in main room so had to try to do hair / make up in dingy bathroom light. Hair dryer cut out after a minute of use and would't work again for a further five minutes or so .... very frustrating! No kettle or cups in room ... had to ask for some which were kindly delivered to the room, but then the room service took the cups away again together with a packet, of what were obviously our own, tea bags! Poor service at breakfast. Some of the hot choices had run out and were not replaced / topped up. There was only one machine for self service dispensing of coffee and hot water by individual cups and hence a long queue of people waiting, especially as the machine kept running out of coffee and water and staff had to be found to get it working again. Overall did not feel we got value for money as this was a pretty pricey hotel in comparison to others we have stayed at in Palma but with no additional benefits for the extra cost ....... in fact other than the superb location we were rather disappointed.

Location excellent. Bed large and comfortable. Kindly provided take away breakfast for early departure to airport on our last morning.

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Lovely location, high standard accommodation

Some of the artwork in the restaurant was a. It bizarre! The video in the entrance was unpleasant!

The standard and finish st the hotel were of a very high standard

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Breakfast good and included in rate.

Puro beach was closed but couldn't read on that information when I booked room. That was the main reason to stay in Puro after all... Sauna/Turkish bath in separate building and rather small and closed already by 8pm

Breakfast good and included in rate. Karolina at the desk was a doll.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Need tea and coffee facilities in the rooms.

Need tea and coffee facilities in the rooms. Noise from the bar was told had quiet room but sound travelled up the atrium and the constant disco noise not great we had room 40 friends had room 43 and had same problem.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Excellent!

The extra bed for our youngest daughter was more expensive than the average cost for an adult.

Everything was really nice. Excellent breakfest and service.

Good location hotel needs refreshing and cleaning could be improved in the rooms
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

it was cold as the access to the rooms necessitated being outside - great for summer I am sure but not good for February The restaurant was soulless and uninviting -the bar was fine with a very good barman

comfortable beds and great breakfasts

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Junior Suite all the way
    • Deluxe Double Room

The room we had in the Private Wing (although superior grade) looked out onto a wall and was so dark - definitely not how it was described on booking.com. Although quiet, the Private Wing was not up to the standard you would expect.

Special thanks to Vanessa in reception who upgraded us to a Junior Suite in the main building, after a disappointing experience in the Private Wing. The Junior Suite (14) was amazing and Vanessa even organised a complimentary bottle of rose and cake for my husband's birthday. There is a big difference between the junior suites and all other rooms, so for the full Puro experience opt for a junior suite.

• Reviewed: 2 February 2017

wonderful bed and shower.

smell of paint. - elevator not posible to use because of paintwork wifi not always working

wonderful bed and shower. great location/ superfriendly staff

• Reviewed: 21 January 2017

Interesting place for a short stay

Shelf & are needed in the bathroom. Wardrobe rail much too high.

Complimentary bottles of water each day. Although not used, a good selection of food and soft drink in the room

• Reviewed: 6 January 2017

Great Place, but PURO is not what it used to be!

It is actually a little bit sad to see ... It feels like everything is falling apart piece by piece in the PURO world ever since the founder sold everything ... It is not what it used to be. Its all in the details ... The music in the room did not work properly and there was also problems with the electricity ... a lamp started flickering in the middle of the night! Have the same feeling when it comes to Puro Beach. Both are wonderful places but it is not what it used to be :(

Overall good .... perfect location in Palma. An extra thumbs up for the quite small but excellent breakfast. The bracelet we got with the room was a nice touch. If you like interior & design, good chill out music & ambience. Spend a night or two at Puro! And if you are here in the summertime, don't miss their own Puro Beach Club!

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

All was good: staff very friendly and helpful;
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Coffee-machine coffee with milk was not hot.

All was good: staff very friendly and helpful; room cosy; breakfast super (except coffee-machine coffee with milk was not hot and when I asked the breakfast personal to make me one manually, they charged 4€ / coffee which is kind of rude).

• Reviewed: 29 December 2016

we did it again!
    • Deluxe Double Room

We asked for a quiet room, so they gave us one in the private wing. true it was very quiet during the day, but unfortunately every morning there was a delivery around 6:30 for some shops or whatever... no sleep! next time we want to stay again in the main House and for sure we book a junior suite!

we love the location of the hotel. the staff is super friendly and helpful. very nice breakfast until 11am, unfortunately not enough tables so dun be late, otherwise will eat standing.

• Reviewed: 17 December 2016

Excellent location, extremely cool hotel / spa in centre of Palma

Private function in restaurant on the night we were there with very loud music till midnight. Sure this does not happen every night so do not let this deter!

Bed comfy, molten brown toiletries, fabulous amenities including mags, crystal glasses, flar screen tv. Breakfast lots of choice for all tastes and a glass of fizz if wanted- excellent

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

Do yourself a favor and Stay at PURO it's the BEST!!!

There is nothing I do not like about PURO, it is the best!

You can not beat this place! PURO is the best, simply the best, comfy beds, cool rooms, great music and bar, great free breakfast!

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Great location everything is walking distance

Great location everything is walking distance The staff were very helpful during our stay

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Fab location and great staff

Staff friendly and exceptionally helpful

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Perfect location right in the heart of the cathedral area. Lovely roof terrace to relax on.

Queue for the coffee machine wasn't ideal but lovely coffee!

Breakfast was amazing, lots of choice and all fresh.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Location, breakfast, rooms

Location, breakfast, rooms

Excellent will definitely return

Excellent location

I’ll be back !

Great bed ! Excellent food ! Number one swimming pool !

We should have been told the restaurant was closed